Blog Entries tagged 'Sydney'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Sydney'
- First DayWell, we're here!
Currently, students are settling in for the night at Ibis in Eaglehawk.
It's been a long day, but a fantastic one!
Our flight was smooth and our first time flyers did really well. We arrived in Sydney Posted by Eastside in Eastside Lutheran College | Nov 23, 2015
- Tango come rain, hail or shine[center][/center]
[center]That blue sky is deceptive... [/center]
One of the first things I did when I arrived in Sydney was to go shopping.
For warm clothes.
The changeable ear Posted by tangueratravels in Tanguera Travels | Sep 28, 2015
- P&O Pacific Pearl Cruise Food Slideshow Youtube link[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjoDGPi3yYw|CLICK HERE]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Sep 14, 2015
- In the Suburbs and the City
Yesterday Gary had left for work by the time the rest of us got up and I was very aware that we would be leaving Douglas Park and heading back into Sydney. We had some breakfast with Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Sep 3, 2015
- Family Time
Yesterday we left the centre of Sydney and travelled out to to stay with my cousin Carrie and her husband Gary who live on the edge of the Southern Highlands. We were going to catch t Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Sep 2, 2015
- Oh I do like to be beside the Ocean!
We got up, really looking forward to meeting up with Carrie again and seeing more of Sydney. We had breakfast in the club lounge at the hotel. The food was nice, but we felt somehow Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Sep 1, 2015
- Our Much Awaited Arrival in Sydney
Today we flew from Melbourne to Sydney and I met up with my cousin Carrie for the first time in over 20 years. We were up fairly early so that we could finish our packing and hav Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Aug 31, 2015
- Spending the Winter in SydneyIt's been a while since I updated my blog! The last couple of months I have been working in a [[https://www.zomato.com/sydney/ten-buck-alley-darlinghurst|little coffee shop]] in Darlinghurst, Sydney to save up some money for my/our next road trip. The pl Posted by JulieSm in Heading to the Kimberley | Aug 16, 2015
- Goodbye Australia[center][/center]
There were tears - more than I expected - as I said goodbye to the place I have called home for the last year.
'Straya has been a real mix of tricks - each location h Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Aug 3, 2015
- Sharks and ChocolateWith their scary teeth and staring eyes, some might say that Grey Nurse Sharks are a species you wouldn't want to encounter.
So voluntarily swimming next to them and Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jul 11, 2015
- Boarding Sydney==Waiting in the Sydney airport lounge ready to board our flight 34 from gate 57. weather is overcast with some rain puddles forming on the tarmac.==
Posted by Tazzie Devilz in World Trip 2015 | Jul 7, 2015
- Paddleboarding at Collaroy, Northern BeachesI've had lots of firsts on my travels and this was another to add to the list. Well, two actually - my first time paddleboarding and my first jellyfish sting.
My Fre Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jun 26, 2015
- Vivid Sydney 2015 - Part 4[center][/center]
So for my last ever trip to Vivid Sydney 2015 I went to Martin Place, The Rocks and Walsh Bay.
I was a woman on Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jun 25, 2015
- Vivid Sydney 2015 - Part 3Verging on the obsessive, I went on my third visit to Vivid Sydney on Tuesday, June 2.
The area is a little out of the way, so I fear a lot of people may have missed it out, but it was Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jun 24, 2015
- Vivid Sydney 2015 - Part 2[center][center][/center][/center]
So, on our second excursion out to Vivid Sydney we did Darling Harbour and Pyrmont on another cold Friday night.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/68 Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jun 22, 2015
- Cruise Travel Insurance Problems -Youtube link==[[https://youtu.be/rriSMI87S1Y|CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO]]== Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Jun 14, 2015
- Day 35 - Tuesday/Wednesday 2nd/3rd June 2015After nearly five weeks on the move, it was time to pack our bags one final time for the journey back home. We got ourselves up and ready and ate a quick breakfast downstairs and had all our belongings out Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | Jun 7, 2015
- Poms Down UnderWe weren't planning on coming to Sydney. The original idea had been to fly straight from Chile to South East Asia, but from the minute we were introduced to the possibility of a short visit to Australia, we'd been dreaming Posted by kristian23 in The Globetrotting Graduates | May 31, 2015
- Crepes, a Canadian, and a possibly drunk AustralianDay 5 (May 26)
Our first day of real classes was today. In our Sustainability class taught by an Australian professor we went over topics regarding Australia's Population. It was actually really interesting to see how Australia has facilitated Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreaming Story | May 28, 2015
- Vivid Sydney 2015 - Part 1[center][/center]
MOST people don't need convincing that Sydney is a beautiful place.
But if there was ever any doubt, then Vivid will set you straight.
[center][img=http://photos.travell Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | May 25, 2015
- Plane plotting - the adventures continueSo July 27 is the fateful date. It is the day I leave Australia after exactly one year of amazing travel adventures.
That's 72 days to enjoy the last few weeks of Sydney and save as much cash as I can.
When Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | May 16, 2015
- Sphinx War Memorial Sydney Australia - Youtube Video Link[[https://youtu.be/wZ9HTJUpwCY|]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Apr 12, 2015
- Sphinx War Memorial Sydney Australia - Photo Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Apr 11, 2015
- Australien - Teil 1In Australien war für uns Halbzeit. Wir hatten uns vorgenommen, den Jahreswechsel mit meinem Bruder und seiner Familie in Sydney zu feiern, denn mein grosser Traum war es schon immer gewesen, einmal das grosse Neujahrsfeuerwerk im Hafen von Sydney live Posted by b.visser in Let's Summer! | Mar 28, 2015
- Visa News!!!!So, this week I had some exciting news - my VISA for New Zealand has been accepted!
Me and a friendly kangaroo in Perth
Having spoken to many travellers in Australia, most who ha Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Mar 12, 2015