Blog Entries tagged 'Sydney'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Sydney'
- Spending the Winter in SydneyIt's been a while since I updated my blog! The last couple of months I have been working in a [[https://www.zomato.com/sydney/ten-buck-alley-darlinghurst|little coffee shop]] in Darlinghurst, Sydney to save up some money for my/our next road trip. The pl Posted by JulieSm in Heading to the Kimberley | Aug 16, 2015
- Goodbye Australia[center][/center]
There were tears - more than I expected - as I said goodbye to the place I have called home for the last year.
'Straya has been a real mix of tricks - each location h Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Aug 3, 2015
- Sharks and ChocolateWith their scary teeth and staring eyes, some might say that Grey Nurse Sharks are a species you wouldn't want to encounter.
So voluntarily swimming next to them and Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jul 11, 2015
- Boarding Sydney==Waiting in the Sydney airport lounge ready to board our flight 34 from gate 57. weather is overcast with some rain puddles forming on the tarmac.==
Posted by Tazzie Devilz in World Trip 2015 | Jul 7, 2015
- Paddleboarding at Collaroy, Northern BeachesI've had lots of firsts on my travels and this was another to add to the list. Well, two actually - my first time paddleboarding and my first jellyfish sting.
My Fre Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jun 26, 2015
- Vivid Sydney 2015 - Part 4[center][/center]
So for my last ever trip to Vivid Sydney 2015 I went to Martin Place, The Rocks and Walsh Bay.
I was a woman on Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jun 25, 2015
- Vivid Sydney 2015 - Part 3Verging on the obsessive, I went on my third visit to Vivid Sydney on Tuesday, June 2.
The area is a little out of the way, so I fear a lot of people may have missed it out, but it was Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jun 24, 2015
- Vivid Sydney 2015 - Part 2[center][center][/center][/center]
So, on our second excursion out to Vivid Sydney we did Darling Harbour and Pyrmont on another cold Friday night.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/68 Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jun 22, 2015
- Cruise Travel Insurance Problems -Youtube link==[[https://youtu.be/rriSMI87S1Y|CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO]]== Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Jun 14, 2015
- Day 35 - Tuesday/Wednesday 2nd/3rd June 2015After nearly five weeks on the move, it was time to pack our bags one final time for the journey back home. We got ourselves up and ready and ate a quick breakfast downstairs and had all our belongings out Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | Jun 7, 2015
- Poms Down UnderWe weren't planning on coming to Sydney. The original idea had been to fly straight from Chile to South East Asia, but from the minute we were introduced to the possibility of a short visit to Australia, we'd been dreaming Posted by kristian23 in The Globetrotting Graduates | May 31, 2015
- Crepes, a Canadian, and a possibly drunk AustralianDay 5 (May 26)
Our first day of real classes was today. In our Sustainability class taught by an Australian professor we went over topics regarding Australia's Population. It was actually really interesting to see how Australia has facilitated Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreaming Story | May 28, 2015
- Vivid Sydney 2015 - Part 1[center][/center]
MOST people don't need convincing that Sydney is a beautiful place.
But if there was ever any doubt, then Vivid will set you straight.
[center][img=http://photos.travell Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | May 25, 2015
- Plane plotting - the adventures continueSo July 27 is the fateful date. It is the day I leave Australia after exactly one year of amazing travel adventures.
That's 72 days to enjoy the last few weeks of Sydney and save as much cash as I can.
When Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | May 16, 2015
- Sphinx War Memorial Sydney Australia - Youtube Video Link[[https://youtu.be/wZ9HTJUpwCY|]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Apr 12, 2015
- Sphinx War Memorial Sydney Australia - Photo Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Apr 11, 2015
- Australien - Teil 1In Australien war für uns Halbzeit. Wir hatten uns vorgenommen, den Jahreswechsel mit meinem Bruder und seiner Familie in Sydney zu feiern, denn mein grosser Traum war es schon immer gewesen, einmal das grosse Neujahrsfeuerwerk im Hafen von Sydney live Posted by b.visser in Let's Summer! | Mar 28, 2015
- Visa News!!!!So, this week I had some exciting news - my VISA for New Zealand has been accepted!
Me and a friendly kangaroo in Perth
Having spoken to many travellers in Australia, most who ha Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Mar 12, 2015
- Enjoy Sydney on a Budget: Free Things to DoSydney, Australia, is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Offering world-class accommodations and restaurants, a vibrant arts community, interesting architecture and a scenic natural setting, Sydney has something for everyone. Howev Posted by Fonthip in A Tiny Traveler | Feb 3, 2015
- Things they never tell you before you go travelling in Oz
Australia is big. Like REALLY big.
When you come to Australia you inevitably see the postcard of all of Europe fit onto the top of the Australian map. And according to Google, Australia is nearly three million square miles (2,941,299 Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jan 21, 2015
- The Email at Slurrey HillsOur friend, Jess at the front desk knows all. All her recommendations are gospel, from breakfast to dinner and all in between. It was a short walk to Le Trader, a French/ Cafè for Sunday brekky with organic this and Posted by LaurendeMatt in australia | Jul 12, 2014
- Kangaroo does not taste like chickenFor our Sydney stay we bought mymulti3 for $63 ea covers ferries, trains and busses.
We took lots of ferries.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/495115/548E1108ABA66032736693B957C3FA2E.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/495115/thumb_548E110 Posted by LaurendeMatt in australia | Jul 11, 2014
- Getting Funky, not phobicOur last day in Queensland started out sunshine and unicorns:
We went to Barcelona, a restaurant at Abel Point Marina known for a curious fusion of Spanish and Whitsunday tapas, for non-hurried Cappuccinos and to eat breakfast, write postcards (with no Posted by LaurendeMatt in australia | Jul 10, 2014
- 10 travel moments that made me go hmmmI travel to see things with my own eyes. To know what it feels like to take in a view or look at some place truly special, connect with it, and add it to my memories forever. These moments are Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | Dec 19, 2014
- SydneyFinding a place to stay in Sydney is easy - with more than 90 hostels in the 4.5 million people city that shouldn't be a problem. However, when you have a car and look for free parking close to the Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | Dec 10, 2014