- Formosa introTaipei - Taichung
Netko bi rekao sreća, ali mi znamo da je to jednostavno tako, slijećemo na isti dan, u isto vrijeme, na isti aerodrom kao i naša nepoznata domaćinka koja se vraća kući iz Tajlanda.
Taiwan je došao sada na Posted by mokrebicve in Đita okoli svita | Aug 27, 2015
- How Nature and Architecture Combines In Taipei===Apart from the concrete city, there are a lot of natural site merging with the human architecture that you really should visit around Taipei. Beautiful beaches with cafés and bars along the seaside, towns built on a very sloppy Mountain, Posted by alex44620 in The Wanderlust Adventures | Jun 19, 2015
- The Food You Cannot Miss In Taipei===Out of the many reasons why you should pack your bags and head to Taipei now, here is one of the many reasons I think is the most attractive about Taipei. As a modern city just as same as many Posted by alex44620 in The Wanderlust Adventures | Jun 18, 2015
- Day 4My last day in Taiwan I spent the morning on the hanging out on the couch in the living room, watching baseball with my grandparents and talking to Michelle. Around lunchtime, the younger of my two aunts came over Posted by ezrabw in 500 Days of Spring: Blog from the Smog | Jun 11, 2015
- Day 3Woke up around 6am today and spent most of the morning talking to Michelle with spotty Wi-Fi. Closer to noon I went up to the roof of my grandparents' apartment to do some pull ups on the rooftop patio Posted by ezrabw in 500 Days of Spring: Blog from the Smog | Jun 8, 2015
- Day 2After going grocery shopping with my uncle and my cousin yesterday we returned to the apartment to eat our lunch. After lunch I spent the afternoon struggling to stay awake against feelings of lingering jet lag. I spent Posted by ezrabw in 500 Days of Spring: Blog from the Smog | Jun 7, 2015
- Day 1[left]I took a shuttle from a Chinese supermarket in Edison, NJ to JFK International airport around 8:30pm. We arrived at the airport about an hour later, and two hours ahead of schedule. I followed a Chinese couple into Posted by ezrabw in 500 Days of Spring: Blog from the Smog | Jun 5, 2015
- Elmers Visit TaiwanJune 16-17, 2011
This weekend Elmer decided to visit from Hong Kong. Elmer recently moved there in June for his work with Citigroup and has been adjusting fairly well.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/191857/IMG_4424.jpg caption=4th Aunt and U Posted by Ariel968 in Summer 2011 | Jul 19, 2011
- Why marry a photographerWhy marry a photographer? We can make you look, feel, and be beautify at any place, any time, and any age.
Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Apr 18, 2015
- A leisurely chatSo I had a leisurely 5 hour chat with a random Danish traveller the other day, and one of the things we talked about was biases.
He noted that most of the people he met traveling were all well educated, Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Apr 8, 2015
- The best place to learn how to ride a motorbikeTaroko National Park on the east coast of Taiwan is one of the most picturesque parks in the country. With steep cliffs into the ocean on the northern end to an elevation gain of more than 3000 meters on the Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Apr 7, 2015
- Who needs fancy sit down restaurants anyways?Shilin market is one of the most popular (and touristic) night markets in Taipei, Taiwan. From foot messages to carnival games, one can find just about anything in these bustling places. However, the food is the main attraction. Food such Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Apr 6, 2015
- Leader of free China Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial located in Taipei is dedicated to the leader of the Republic of China (Taiwan). Some view him as a influential leader that unified China and fought against the Japanese brutal occupation. Many view him (outside of Taiwan) Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Apr 2, 2015
- Partying by myself When you travel during the low season, even to popular places, you may be the only one there. In this case, even the owner didn't show up, he just gave me a pass code for the front door and left Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Apr 4, 2015
- Tofu that stinks Stinky tofu is a delicacy in Taiwan (and China) and is not as bad as it sounds, it tastes quite delicious. With Taiwanese Pancakes, it makes a delicious meal for $2.50.
Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Apr 1, 2015
- The Asian squat The Asian squat is the best resting stance when there are no chairs around and the ground is too dirty. It's also the best way to go to the bathroom as it doesn't restrict the flow of fecal matter in Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Mar 31, 2015
- What's up Taipei! No trademark violation intended (it's actually an advertisement logo)
Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Mar 30, 2015
- Last day TaiwanToday is Andre’s last day of Kindergarten, he woke up twice crying out and Vi had to get up to put him back in bed overnight.
We left the house with out a hiccup, no whinging, no crying out, just Posted by virtualweb in Everton's Take On China/Taiwan | Mar 19, 2015
- Mr helpfulAndre awoke particularly grumpy this morning. He normally wakes up grumpy but today was another level. It was hard to get him ready and moving.
Once we finally got going, he was quiet on the walk to school, I think Posted by virtualweb in Everton's Take On China/Taiwan | Mar 18, 2015
- Hot Sticky DayAnother hot sticky day today, it reached a maximum of 33 degrees. Such a big change from when Vi’s mum was here and it was cold and rainy and only 15 degrees.
Andre was a bit reluctant to enter classroom, recently Posted by virtualweb in Everton's Take On China/Taiwan | Mar 17, 2015
- Sky Lanterns at PingxiWe made a special trek into the mountains via an old coal train line to send our wishes up to the sky on a lantern.
Another thing off my bucket list!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/73456 Posted by cravingescape in Family Travels | Mar 23, 2015
- Yanmingshen National ParkLooking forward to a nice hike ahead!
and more Stairs
Posted by cravingescape in Family Travels | Mar 23, 2015
- A Trip to the HeavensAfter our day at the zoo, we went up the Hello Kitty Gondola to the top of one of Taipei's mountains. A stop on the way showed more beautiful temples and we enjoyed a coffee at the top of Posted by cravingescape in Family Travels | Mar 22, 2015
- Cold ShowerAnother hot humid day today. Vi went and visited a temple. I was happy to miss out as I think I have documented my thoughts on viewing temples previously. She said she stayed for 10 minutes.
Andre at Kindergarten
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.co Posted by virtualweb in Everton's Take On China/Taiwan | Mar 17, 2015
- Monday again.Andre awoke at 6.50am, I dropped Andre off no problems. A hot day around 30 degrees. Vi came and had lunch with me.
Vi found Toy Story 1,2,3 movies as a pack in mandarin for Andre. Worked out to be Posted by virtualweb in Everton's Take On China/Taiwan | Mar 16, 2015