- 2013 C9 OCEANIA - TAIWAN AND TEA===Off to a tea ceremony,===
or what I was led to believe is a tea ceremony. Not too far from Keelung, in the hills. Not too many steps!
We pass the Squid boat f Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | May 23, 2005
- 2013 C8 OCEANIA - TAIWAN
Two days in Taiwan, formerly Formosa.
To the people of Taiwan it is a country. To China it is still a part of China. Confusing for everyone. The tour guides tried Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | May 23, 2005
Travelled to Taiwan... arriving via Kuala Lumpur, (Malaysia) then travelled to/through; Taipei, Keelung, Taroko National Park, Yuli, Checheng, Guanziling, Alish Posted by joffre in Itinerant Traveller | Mar 8, 2014
- Cycling TaiwanMy thighs felt like cinder blocks and my hips were on fire. A burning sensation dug deeper into my flesh with every turn of the pedal. I was soaked with sweat and fighting off dehydration. My stomach was growling with Posted by bradenelsewhere in Braden is Elsewhere | Feb 21, 2014
- Kaohsiung: The crouching tiger hidden dragon<[[http://simony.travellerspoint.com/83/|中文版]]>
LINK for Vote: [[htt Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog。 | Dec 4, 2013
- 旗津 從駁二往西子灣方向一直走15-20分鐘，便會到鼓山輪渡站。
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/490688/IMG_0079. Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog。 | Oct 31, 2013
- Google 出來的好地方地址:高雄市三民區九如二路227號。
從香港來到高雄市，都是想找一些特色驚喜美食。而這[[https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E8%80%81%E6%96%B0%E5%8F%B0%E8%8F%9C/1 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog。 | Nov 1, 2013
- 叮噹 咚拉A夢展@高雄 駁二叮噹 咚拉A夢展@高雄 駁二
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/490688/IMG_9988.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/490688/thumb_IM Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog。 | Oct 21, 2013
- 橋頭糖廠 Ciaotou Sugar Refinery
在[[http://himalbum.net/2010/07/17/%E9%AB%98%E9%9B%84-%E5%85%A7%E5%A4%96%E5%9D%87%E8%A2%AB%E4%BF%9D%E7%95%99%E4%B8%8B%E4%BE%86%E7%9A%84%E6%A9%8B%E9%A0%AD%E7%B3%96%E5%BB%A0/|HIM]] 的介紹 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog。 | Oct 22, 2013
- 高雄 蓮池潭 / 瑞豐夜市 / 六合夜市/吉林夜市 Kaohsiung Lotus Pond<English version>
之後便乘的士到巨蛋的鼎泰豐晚饍。味道方面，好像 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog。 | Oct 21, 2013
- 高雄夢時代購物中心 Dream Mall in Kaohsiung City高雄的摩天輪位於統一夢時代購物中心的天台。除了摩天輪外，還有小火車、旋轉木馬、彈簧床等等。在凱旋捷運站轉免費穿梭巴士前往。商場商店大同小異，較特別的有位於地下的卡通天地，其次是令我們停留最久的food court，因為選擇很多。另外，在商場有一間頂好（惠康）超級市場，但價錢好像偏貴，於是我們便步行了20分鐘往獅甲站附近的家樂福，大的程度是香港沒法想像的。
[img=h Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog。 | Oct 12, 2013
- 台南一日遊 遊篇 赤崁樓
ok....根據介紹，赤崁樓原為荷蘭人所建......其建材據說"皆由荷蘭人自海外運來"。但付了費入場後， 赤崁樓給我的感覺是一所完全中式的建築，雖然這建築原來是荷治時期的重要機關，但內有小橋流水、清帝石刻、鄭成功像 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog。 | Oct 13, 2013
- 台南一日遊 吃篇台南一日遊-先經網上聯絡包車公司，回覆報價七人車為5000新台幣9小時。問過兩間包車公司，價錢也是一樣，故先付500新台幣預訂，完程後再付尾數。司機沒有索小費，只是說，下次網上預約包車最好選擇當地的公司，否則他們要給介紹費。
回正題，高雄離台南只有一小時車程。首站是到阿堂鹹粥，說是台南兩大粥店之一(還有一間叫阿憨)。鹹粥是用虱目魚熬煮成湯，再將粥料及粥混合在一起。粥，是像潮州粥或泡飯。粥料，有呵仔、魚等等，料比粥還多，十分扎實。湯，鮮甜，但喝到像加了味精。為了查證，在網上搜 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog。 | Oct 13, 2013
- Kindness Hotel (Houyi Jiuru ) 今次高雄之旅住宿的是[[http://h017.kindness-hotel.com.tw/Room.php|康橋商旅--後驛九如館]]。是一所嚴重地要推介的旅館。
I highly recommend to stay in[[http://h017.kindness-hotel.com.tw/Room.php| Kindness Hotel (Houyi Jiuru )]] if you go to Kaohsiung, Taiwan. We had just finished to s Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog。 | Oct 12, 2013
那膠鴨，和在[[http://simony.travellerspoint.com/archive/062013/s2/|香港]]見到的不相百仲，但說氣氛，台灣這邊 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog。 | Oct 12, 2013
- Jinmen IslandWe visited Jinmen which is a small Island between Xiamen and Taiwan. Its name literally translates to 'Golden Gate'.
It is frequented by foreigners staying in China on a Tourist Visa that requires them to 'leave the country' every 90 Posted by Melimei in Do what you love | Sep 14, 2013
- 2013 Summer in Taipei IVlast day of the trip, it is always a nice sunny day...........=_="'"'
We visited the newest eslite spectrum songyan store 誠品生活松菸店, it locates at Songshan Cultural Park 松山文創園區
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/619781/DSC05251.jpg thumb=http://phot Posted by nelco in N's Travel.. | Sep 2, 2013
- 2013 Summer in Taipei IIISunday, we originally planned to visit Yilan, at east of Taiwan. However, based on experience on the previous day, we didn't dare to go eastern again....
Such a bad rainstorm ruined our plan, we were forced to stay in Taipei city. Posted by nelco in N's Travel.. | Sep 1, 2013
- 2013 Summer in Taipei II2nd day, it was cloudy in the morning, we went to Pingsi (平溪) area as scheduled. At Taipei Train Station, we got the train tickets for Taipei to Ruifang (瑞芳) and 1-day pass of Pingsi line.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/619781/DSC05126.jpg thumb= Posted by nelco in N's Travel.. | Aug 31, 2013
- 2013 Summer in Taipei IAfter a long harsh period at work, I could take a break and travel finally.
However, I never imagine this one becomes the most awful trip in my life so far -_-....
30 Aug 2013, Posted by nelco in N's Travel.. | Aug 30, 2013
- Hong Kong - Taiwan - MacauMonday (3/12/2012) After an unexpected and unfortunate event of missing our direct flight to Hong Kong, we finally arrived there 7 hours later through alternative route. Although we were shaken by our unexpected experience, we were determined to ma Posted by Lingering in Lingering On And On | Aug 7, 2013
- Keelung & TaipeiUp early to try and catch a sunrise, but the fog that has been with us for some days is still here. Had a relaxed breakfast in the Horizon Court and then went up to deck 15 to watch Posted by greynomadm in 2013 Sydney to Beijing | Mar 24, 2013
- En-route to TaiwanManaged to upload yesterday's postings at about 0400 this morning. The day dawned with some excellent colours above a grey band of mist. Additionally there were other ships of various sizes to add some interest to the otherwise vacant Posted by greynomadm in 2013 Sydney to Beijing | Mar 23, 2013
- Taiwan - belatedHi everyone I bet you have all been sitting on the edge of your seats waiting for my Taiwan blog. Well finally I found time to upload the photos and write the blog. I have learnt a serious lesson by Posted by Colin_Patterson in World Tour | Feb 23, 2013
- The Long Goodbye Part 4 – Report Card # 8When we set out on our journey some 9.5 months ago all we had was time. A vast ocean of it, that spread far, far away into the horizon. Its vastness was so great and undefined that it was almost Posted by yaya2080 in Idle Ramblings of a Traveller | Feb 20, 2013