Blog Entries tagged 'Tallinn'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'Tallinn'
- I'm Tallinn You, Riga is the place to beAs we make our way through the Baltics, the weather is getting warmer and the beers cheaper.
We traveled from Helsinki to Tallinn, Estonia, by ferry. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this “ferry” was actually more like a cruise Posted by NicHaris in Europe's Roads Less Traveled | Oct 1, 2015
- Tallinn, Estonia From Riga, Latvia I headed out on my first bus trip in Europe, bound for Tallinn, Estonia. The four hour ride was pleasant and on-time. I arrived in Tallinn pretty late the first day, and decided to check in and Posted by CStopero in European Adventure | Nov 3, 2014
- TallinnI arrived in Tallinn aroud 5pm and made my way to the hostel. I had just checked in and moved my stuff to the dorm when Mike (from calgary) comes in and after the obligatory greetings says he was going Posted by awowchuk in Sun Siberia and Snow | Sep 7, 2012
- Baltic BlastWhen we first left on our trip, the top three Baltic countries (Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia) had always seemed so far away but finally we were here, which also means the end is nigh. This region has been such Posted by Ange and Adam in Ange and Adam's European Adventure | Aug 26, 2011
- White nights, castles and cathedralsTallinn, Estonia
In a new city, we set out early to explore Tallinn’s Old Town.
As we wonder along Tallinn’s ‘Lower Town’ cobblestone streets we pass the gingerbread houses of medieval merchants now converted into hotels, restaurants and apartment Posted by jamesh1066 in Overland from Europe to China and beyond | Jun 18, 2011
- Buses, Old Town and PancakesRiga, Latvia – Tallinn, Estonia
After an exciting final day in Riga, today we leave one exciting Baltic capital for a promised other.
With no scheduled train services between Riga and Tallinn we travel by bus the four hours north. Posted by jamesh1066 in Overland from Europe to China and beyond | Jun 17, 2011
- Cruise to TallinnHi again,
Since I've started writing about all my latest trip I must continue with that until next trip which is planned in the end of February. This trip was a very short one between Christmas and New Years Eve. Posted by aggro in Clara's travel blog | Jan 12, 2011
- Spanish Sunsets and the Baltic BreezeHello! Terve!
I'm afraid this entry is going to be a doozer ladies and gents! It's been a crazy month filled with adventures in 3 different countries! It was such a great month! Yet, I am actually thoroughly enjoying spending This Posted by jns885 in Journeys with Julie | Mar 14, 2009