- Ao Nang Beach
We have arrived in Krabi. We are staying at Ao Nang Beach which is a really nice place, a bit touristy but luckily for us it is the off peak season so things are relatively qu Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | May 23, 2015
- Last day in BangkokYesterday we went to Centralworld, an area of Bangkok where there is an abundance of shopping. There are some high end places as well as your usual midrange shopping, markets and wholesale. It is a crazy area, heavily crowded and Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | May 22, 2015
- OVERNITE TRAIN AND ONE DAY IN BANGKOK
===Tuesday 19th May 2015 (day fifteen)===
Our overnight train journey went unhindered and surprisingly for the first time we have travelled on the overnight train it ar Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | May 21, 2015
- Wat Pho and Khaosan RoadToday we visited Wat Pho, an area that has a few temples and many different statues of Buddha. It is where the famous ‘reclining’ buddha is found. To get to this area we had to get the ferry again which Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | May 20, 2015
- Tuk Tuks, The Grand Palace, Ferries and Sukhumvit We wanted to visit the Grand Palace and saw that it was only a 1.5 hour walk there from our accommodation so decided to do that. When we mentioned this to our hotel manager he advised us against this as Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | May 19, 2015
- FURTHER NORTH INTO THAILAND, CHIANG MAI.
===Thursday 14th May 2015 (day ten)===
We had an early morning today and a full day of traveling via several forms of transport.
After breakfast at Weekender Vil Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | May 18, 2015
- Bangin' BangkokWe made it!
Immediately after leaving the air-conditioned train from the airport we were assaulted by thick, sticky air and started sweating. There are lots of smells everywhere, most not too pleasant especially for me being vegan. We also walked Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | May 18, 2015
- WE CONTINUE NORTH INTO THAILAND.
===Friday 8th May 2015 (day four)===
We had to get very early today to be at the bus station at 6.45am for our 7am shuttle to the airport. Luckily the bus station was only Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | May 15, 2015
- Wheres Wally Now
my current phone number is +66 5 12345678
[[https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1C34A1dGn9qWlVrOHlRSXRJcUE?tab=wo|Watch my videos here]]
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint Posted by pacamu in Me and the world | May 15, 2015
- Krabi kayaking and antsThe next morning we learned why the guesthouse had a no food in the rooms policy. I went out on the balcony to make myself a breakfast sandwich only to find nature had added its own protein. The jar swarmed Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | May 15, 2015
- Nong KhaiLeft Ayutthaya on a sleeper train to Nong Khai, so tired after a day of walking in the blazing heat!
This sleeper train wasn't as nice as the one going to Chiang Mai, the beds were smaller and it was Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | May 12, 2015
- AyutthayaThe 1.30 minute train journey took more like 2 hours...which was good considering the last train arrived 3 hours late!
[img=http://pho Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | May 12, 2015
- Bangkok 2Back to Bangkok to get my visa for vietnam, have done most of the temples and am slightly templed-out! So went to the shopping district!
This is the polar opposite to Tokyo, the roads are pa Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | May 11, 2015
- Ao Nang Beach BumsIn the morning, we had our breakfast on the balcony to avoid eating in the room and breaking the guesthouse's rule. Peanut butter sandwiches and apples were a good call. After that we got ourselves beach ready, digging out the Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | May 12, 2015
- SukhothaiIn Sukhothai for one day to hit the historical park!
Somehow managed to catch a full- on cold between Chiang Mai and Sukhothai ??!
Got up jumped on a songthaew to the old town, [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/727905/B6B587EC925BEF44D0CC0ACE41 Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | May 11, 2015
- Chiang Mai - Tiger Kingdom :DToday is the day I have been waiting for since I got to Thailand Tiger Kingdom!!!!! I'd already sold 2 of the girls in the hostel into going and also 3 people on the elephant trip, who I am meeting Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | May 10, 2015
- chiang MaiSo started off the journey with a tuk tuk ride to the train station
Sleeper train seems quite comfy, it's not fully booked and I have a section of chairs all to myself! Wasn't long before the Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | May 10, 2015
- Ayutthaya and LopburiIt's difficult to know what to say about these former capitals of Siam. Other than the ruins they are famous for they are peasant but fairly unremarkable. Both though we're exceptionally hot with the temperature reaching 100 degs F and Posted by MalcolmB in Mal's Asia Trip 2015 | May 8, 2015
- 8th MayArrived in Bangkok after a 24h trip. Slept well for about 9 hours on the
. First thing you notice is the poverty with makeshift shelters right up to the railway track, the roofs no more than five cm from Posted by krautabout in Rainer's trip to Europe by train(almost) | May 7, 2015
- Mimosa: The City of Colours (Love)Mimosa as searched over Google on what it means interpreted it as another name for silk tree or an Australian acacia tree with fernlike leaves and yellow flowers used by florists. What about the Mimosa in Pattaya city, Chon Buri Posted by kidd27 in From Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh City | May 5, 2015
- Amazing Bangkok Food TravelTravelling has always been closely linked to food because when you landed your footprints in that particular country, you would always get to experience the food which are unique and distinctive to it. Amazing and Unseen Thailand are the 2 Posted by kidd27 in Exploring Bangkok | May 5, 2015
- Chiang Mai, Thailand
9/27/14 at 2047 (Bangkok time)
On the train on my way from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, realizing that this my first time being on a train that's not at Disneyland or Knott' Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | May 3, 2015
- To Krabi town!The flight to Kuala Lumpur was long but we managed to sleep just a bit. The cabin was pretty dry when combined with all the arid weather we faced in China, so we had to buy a bottle of water. Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | May 2, 2015
- Bangkok, Thailand [center][/center]
9/24/14 at 1618 (Bangkok time)
After over 24 hours of travel, I'm in Bangkok, Thailand! The public transit is amazing and the directions were pretty sp Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Mar 31, 2015
- Bangkok (again) and Kanchanaburi I spent a couple more days in Bangkok, enjoying the city a little more this time, mainly due to finding some great places to eat and drink.
Did a little sight Posted by MalcolmB in Mal's Asia Trip 2015 | May 1, 2015