- Full moon partyyyHello everyone!
Time for another blog from rainy Bangkok! It rains here every god damn day. I can put my alarm on it that from 4 or 5 ish it gonna start raining till like 8 or 9 ish. One good Posted by abhofman in Britt in Asia | Sep 19, 2016
- Blog #2Hello everyone!
More than a week has passed already! Eventho it feels like 3 or 4 weeks! Maybe that is because we did so much and saw so many things!
I ended my last blog on a saturday. That night we went Posted by abhofman in Britt in Asia | Sep 12, 2016
- Chiang Rai Day 43-47Well the weather hasn't been kind for sight seeing for the last few days it either been quite stormy or like today just persist drizzle with thunderstorms thrown in for good measure,so in the last 4 days I have got Posted by Richard Indo in Indo Trip 2016 | Sep 12, 2016
- Day 38-41 Chiang Mia to Chiang RaiWe'll have moved onto Chiang Rae from Chiang Mia,got the Green Bus up yesterday which is Thailands National bus service and so far seem okay reasonably cheap and the the big plus they have A/C took about 3 hours to Posted by Richard Indo in Indo Trip 2016 | Sep 6, 2016
- Family Time - Part One
Our days in the idyllic mountains of Northern Thailand are coming to a close. We have only time for one more voluntary work placement and this time we choose a mushroom fa Posted by chb00001 in Letters from Charlotte | Sep 5, 2016
- My first blogHello everyone!
Welcome to my blog. In this blog I will be telling you all about my adventures in Asia. For the people who read this and do not know what I am doing here. Currently I am studying International Hospitality Posted by abhofman in Britt in Asia | Sep 3, 2016
- Pia Thailand Day 33-37Well my time in Pia is coming to and end,back to Chiang Mia tomorrow for a couple of nights before travelling onto Chiang Rai for a week or two,then Laos
Have been here for 8 nights and had a really Posted by Richard Indo in Indo Trip 2016 | Sep 1, 2016
- Day 32 Pia to Mae Hong Son and BackGot upto a pretty clear sky so decided to risk the weather and take a ride to Mae Hong Son which is about 100km down the road and it was well worth the trip going over numerous mountain ranges and Posted by Richard Indo in Indo Trip 2016 | Aug 28, 2016
- Day 29-30 Chiang Mai & PiaWell left Chiang Mai yesterday and think it was the best and shortest bus trip yet about 300km and 4 hours later I am in Pai,Northern Thailand,got dropped of at the bus station with the rest of the tourists,grabbed my Posted by Richard Indo in Indo Trip 2016 | Aug 27, 2016
- Days 26-27 Chiang MaiWell my first full day in Chiang Mai after crossing into Thailand at Mae Sot and a very relaxed border crossing it was,walked all the way through into Thailand and nobody stamped my Visa so turned around and went back Posted by Richard Indo in Indo Trip 2016 | Aug 23, 2016
- Bangkok reloadedIl mercato di Chatuchak si sveglia presto, rianimando Bangkok lentamente. Al mio arrivo, le bancarelle sono ancora semi vuote e le strade pressoché deserte. Chatuchak è famoso perché qui si vende di tutto. Diviso ordinatamente per settori, con prezzi vari Posted by Marina_Calypso in Tutte le scelte che non sono stata | Aug 16, 2016
- Bangkok It's been ages since I wrote a blog post. I've had various blogs in the past on other platforms but they all died down. A lack of time, the rise of social media, and perhaps the fact that there wasn't Posted by darrenzw in Darren's Travel Diary | Aug 15, 2016
- La città dai tesori che abbelliscono l'oceanoIl caldo di Bangkok è qualcosa di esasperante e insopportabile. Ti segue nei suoi angoli poveri e sporchi, inatteso dietro l'angolo, oltre le porte scorrevoli dei locali climatizzati e della metro, e ti si appiccica addosso ostinato, come a ricordarti Posted by Marina_Calypso in Tutte le scelte che non sono stata | Aug 15, 2016
- Koh Phi PhiToday, we landed in Phi Phi and finally were incredibly stoked to see some sunshine after our last two stormy days in Phuket. We took a ferry to Phi Phi early in the morning and unfortunately were not prepared for Posted by kellyenright21 in Life Abroad | Aug 10, 2016
- Bangkok: The Sticky Rice & Mango Adventure (Part 1)As we get out of the airport and feel the hot, windy temperature of Bangkok, we fall in love. It’s 11.30 pm and, although we’re tired after our flight, the phosphorescent taxi line that parades up and down the streets Posted by lbob in Little bites of beauty | Aug 4, 2016
- PhuketBefore we left for Thailand, I did not have very high expectations for Phuket. This was mostly due to it being one of the most commercialized and touristy islands in Thailand being one of the few with a large airport. Posted by kellyenright21 in Life Abroad | Aug 3, 2016
- Bang Nam Pheung Floating MarketThailand has gone through tremendous changes over the years and is now the most developed country among its peers within the Indochina region. Amazingly, though this Kingdom of Unseen has been fast turning into an advanced nation, it has nevertheless Posted by kidd27 in Exploring Bangkok | Jul 30, 2016
- Day Two in BangkokToday we tried to wake up early and beat the rush of people heading to the Temples, but didn’t work too well. We had breakfast at the Dang Derm Hotel (which was included in our hotel) and then headed off Posted by kellyenright21 in Life Abroad | Jul 29, 2016
- Voyage to BangkokWell the day has finally come to take off on my next adventure. The reality of it all began to sink in when I had my first goodbye of the night....via FaceTime with Emmy. I am sure the people of Posted by kellyenright21 in Life Abroad | Jul 29, 2016
- Khao Phansa & The Ubon Candle Festival
The candle float from Wat Liab in Ubon Ratchathani that was crowned champion during the 2015 Ubon Candle Festival
Unexpectedly, I was in Ubon Ratchathani, the north eastern pr Posted by kidd27 in Ubon Ratchathani | Jul 23, 2016
- Scooting Around Chiang MaiWell as the title suggests, we spent most of our day on a scooter/moped today. We slept in a little later than planned since we needed a bit more time to recharge before a long day out of the apartment Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 19, 2016
- Exploring Chiang MaiWe got up around 11:00 a.m. today; Kaela is still not feeling well and I felt that she needed the extra time to sleep in. I'd rather wait until Kaela is feeling better to explore the city because I want Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 18, 2016
- Cruising Through Chiang MaiToday was a pretty fun day wandering through the old town. We started our day off a little later that we intended but it all worked out because we got to start off with brunch. We went to a diner Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 17, 2016
- Good Vibes and Elephant RidesWell today was exactly what the title says...full of good vibes and elephant rides. We started our morning off bright and early, getting up at 6:00 a.m. to prepare for our elephant excursion. We packed up our backpack and waited Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 16, 2016
- Chillaxing in Chiang MaiWe started the day off a little later than others. Kaela wasn't feeling too well, so we slept in and lounged around the apartment until noon. Around this time, we both decided that it was time to get out of Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 15, 2016