- Bangkok - we made it!
We made it to Bangkok! We flew EVA Air from Seattle. I was nervous about the 12+ hour flight to Taipei, Taiwan. Luckily, we all managed to sleep and it really wasn't so bad. We had Posted by familyineurope in Family in Europe | Jun 25, 2016
- Bangkok Guide for Study Abroad Students==Sights==
Wait to see the sights until you have your uniform and ID, you will get in for free with both
B500, free with uniform and student ID
Spend 2 hours
Wat Pho (reclining Buddha Temple)
B100 Posted by juliaaugh in Thailand 2016 | Jun 22, 2016
- Bangkok: a cidade dos anjosDifícil encontrar as palavras certas para descrever um lugar tão incrível como Bangkok. Exótica. Fascinante. Efervescente. Profunda. Moderna. Tradicional. Frenética. Educada. Certo, danem-se os adjetivos. A capital tailandesa é destino obrigatório para qu Posted by Henrique Kugler in DIÁRIO DE VIAGENS | Jun 22, 2008
- The Road AheadIn the past three years (37 months to be precise), I have been been fortunate enough to extensively travel through seven different countries on three different continents. The original purpose of my first trip was to relive the journey and Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | Jan 17, 2013
- Going Out with a BangAs you have probably noticed throughout the course of this blog, my vacations are typically very fast-paced. The excursions can be fun, but they can be even more exhausting than my schedule back home. After 15 days of early morning, Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | Jan 7, 2013
- Better Luck TomorrowAnyone who travels internationally knows that there are certain occupational hazards that come with any trip. Getting sick from new types of food, having luggage lost en route from one location to another, being ripped off by locals because you Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | Jan 3, 2013
- Heaven and HellChiang Mai is a mountainous town tucked away in the Northwestern corner of Thailand. It is close to the borders of both Laos and Myanmar (formerly known as Burma) and is famous for its beautiful geography, temperate climate and the Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | Dec 25, 2012
- Towering TemplesFlying halfway around the world usually induces a considerable amount of jet lag for most travelers which can last for the first few days of a trip. I found out that the advantage of being immensely sleep deprived following final Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | Dec 18, 2012
- Back to Bangkok03/03/2016 - Our flight back to Bangkok from Krabi was nice and uneventful. We arrived at the smaller of Bangkok's airports and got a taxi to our new hotel. We got stuck in Bangkok rush hour traffic and all had Posted by AnitaBhogal in Anita and Fleur go travelling | Jun 10, 2016
- Saying Goodbye (plus my collection of weird Thailand photos)It has been a wonderful semester, I am going to miss Bangkok and all of the other exchange students so much. I don't really know how to put it in words, but living abroad has been an amazing experience.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/647005/large Posted by juliaaugh in Thailand 2016 | Jun 7, 2016
- Chiang Mai - ThailandWe didn’t spend enough time or see enough places to make a decent summary of Thailand. Based on a very short visit in very few places, we very much like it here. People are friendly, food is good and transport Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Jun 6, 2016
- Thailand, Asia The flight from Casablanca to Bangkok was CAD$734 for a non-stop 1-way flight. It was a 16hr flight with United Emirates. The Hotel I stayed at was U Tiny Boutique Posted by TravelBuddy2016 in My Dream Trip around the World | Jun 5, 2016
- ThailandHello! I am the most excited to be here in the continent of Asia! This final continent is where i will be for the next few days before i return home! So today I will be taking you all along Posted by cameronxmoreno in My Dream Vacation Around the World | Jun 4, 2016
- Globalsoul005 🇨🇳🇰🇷🇯🇵🇻🇳🇱🇦🇰🇭🇨🇷 Hey guys !
I'm sitting here in the Surat Thani airport in Thailand, reading through some of our older blogs, remembering some of our greatest moments. Our first day in Beijing, walking through a hutong, to the Peking International hostel. We Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | Jun 3, 2016
- Thailand - the Mindfulness projectWe’ve been looking for a place or some volunteering work that would allow us to settle down for a bit and not think about where to go, what to do, on what budget etc. A place that would allow us Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Jun 2, 2016
- Planet Oceania 🌊Hey guys !!
It's been an incredible journey through Thailand, thus far. We quickly fell in love with Koh Phangan. The island is absolute heaven. We cruised around for days, not a care in the world. Garrison and I have Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | May 31, 2016
- Inner Silence
Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right. I pick my feet up and carefully place them down between two ginormous leaves. The earth beneath me is cracked and dry. I try my best to av Posted by chb00001 in Letters from Charlotte | May 31, 2016
- Choose your own endingThailand may actually be my new favorite place in the world. At one time Hawaii was my fave but to find an island like Maui for 1/4 the living expense is like heaven on earth. The equation goes something like Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | May 27, 2016
- Fool me once, shame on🖕🏼. Fool me twice, shame on.. ?🤔Bangkok, wow. What an interesting place. I want to start off by saying that anything and everything you've imagined about this place, is true. Let's start at the airport, Don Mueang. My girl, Sarah Jayne, warned me about taxi scammers Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | May 25, 2016
- Family in Europe goes to Thailand!===Countdown to big trip begins.===
Our family of four is excited for our next adventure to a new continent. Our kids have grown (ages 9 & 11) and have many travel opinions of their own Posted by familyineurope in Family in Europe | May 21, 2016
- Tigers & ElephantsDejavoo… Our alarms went off in unison and we struggled out of bed. It was 4am local time and our chauffeur was to pick us up in half an hour. Blurry eyed and bushy haired we Posted by loueeezo in The adventures of L & P | May 21, 2016
- WWOOFHi, I see several comment about WWOOFing but none about WWOOFing in Thailand.
I have WWOOFed there several times and it is an amazing country and an amazing experience.
First off I have seen what most people don't, the real villages in Posted by permiesthai in WWOOF | May 20, 2016
- D-DayDah da dah da daah, Dah da da dah da dah dah.... The alarm begins its well known and annoying rhythm and my hand swipes out to silence it. Through a blurry sleepy haze I can see the time Posted by loueeezo in The adventures of L & P | May 19, 2016
- Thailand day2==Thailand Islands== The islands off the coast of Thailand are famous throughout the world for their beautiful beaches, others for their gorgeous scenery and some even claim their fame for the party atmosphere. There are three main se Posted by Joshua Baldon in Get busy livin life (^-^) | May 19, 2016
- Chiang Mai and Krabi 24/2/16
After finally arriving in Chiang Mai, a little later than planned, we hopped into one of Chiang Mai’s red fire truck style taxis to our hostel. We had some typical Thai dishes for dinner - mine arrived in a pineapple! Posted by Floglet in Anita and Fleur go travelling | May 14, 2016