- Bangkok- Oriental City[img=h Posted by nancymohudson in Southeast Asia? Bring it! | Jul 5, 2015
- Ko Phi Phi / Phuket
So after Krabi we decided to head over to Ko Phi Phi ,as we have heard it is home to some amazing views and clear blue waters :) and as soon as we got within sight of the island it Posted by CodyAngela in Our adventure | Jul 1, 2015
- Boat people29/6: I wasn’t feeling all that great at breakfast, and the hour drive to Hellfire Pass probably didn’t help.
But my suffering was put into perspective by stories from the POWs and romusha – the Asian workers – who had Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jun 30, 2015
- Grand Palace, Temples and more...So our hotel is perfect! A little modern comfort in a great location and a great price! However we are constantly awoken at dawn by a rooster nearby....ha! Completely settled in though. I would quickly and repeatedly be reminded throughout Posted by Kelly Rose in Here, There and Everywhere | Jun 30, 2015
- Ready...set...NopeWell we were all ready, bags checked, security cleared and then our delay that was going to cut it close in regards to our connecting flight bumped us from crossed fingers to screwed. So back through security and up the Posted by Kelly Rose in Here, There and Everywhere | Jun 30, 2015
- Chiang Mai to KanchanaburiSaturday morning. The Chaing Mai streets were busy, as traders set up their stalls, cafes opened for weekend business, and tuk-tuk drivers continued to transport tourists around town.
Well, maybe. I don't know; I was in bed, enjoying a sleep Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jun 28, 2015
- Cycling, climbing and cookingIt was raining as we set off on our second and final day of riding. Unfortunately, that wasn’t enough to distract us from the pain of bruised buttocks thanks to our 64km yesterday. It cleared up soon anyway (the rain, Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jun 26, 2015
- ThailandSaturday (16/5/2015) My flight to Bangkok departed from Brunei airport at 6.15pm and the flight was not full so I managed to enjoy having the whole row to myself. The flight took 2 hours 30 minutes to land in Posted by Lingering in Lingering On And On | Jun 25, 2015
- The wheels on the bikes go round and roundI slept very well, but there was no more rest for the wicked. We quickly got our bikes and set off on an adventure, following our guides Nong, Chai and AK.
Proof that we all had bikes
Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jun 25, 2015
- Koh Tao, Krabi, and Koh Lanta - ThailandAfter yet another night train and ferry we arrived on the island of Koh Tao around 11am. We walked around for about 30 minutes looking for the best cheap room we could find; which was not easy as everything is Posted by CodyAngela in Our adventure | Jun 25, 2015
- Massages, massaman and marketsHungry, tired but very much alive, I arrived in Chiang Mai late yesterday, and I was whisked from the airport by my doting parents.
I had a bit of a rest, then met the group who we'll be with for the Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jun 24, 2015
- Not all those who wander are lostBangkok (part 1)
After landing in Suvarnabhumi Airport, we boarded the SkyTrain (BTS) to Makkasan station, which was fairly close to our hostel and a lot cheaper than a taxi from the airport. We made our way out onto the street Posted by kay_bramm in GetLost | Jun 22, 2015
- The way there!After an exhausting 35+ hours, to be really honest I have lost count, of travelling I finally made it to New Zealand.
The journey however started at Schiphol:
Now it was o Posted by LVS540 in New-Zealand | Jun 19, 2015
- Lets seeSo if I start in Thailand.... Posted by PaulJefferyes in Paul Takes On The World | Jun 15, 2015
- Wheres Wally Now ==Oh Yeah==
Walkabout Melbourne Australia
next up is
Eau de cologne +66 5 12345678
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/744429/90_20140823_1654 Posted by pacamu in Me and the world | Jun 12, 2015
- Bangkok again After staying in budget accommodation in Sukhothai we splurged for the last few days in Bangkok and booked into a very nice hotel with a fully equipped gym and pool.
[img=http://photos.travell Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jun 12, 2015
- We're Railey Rock ClimbingDark clouds obscured the sky and soon droplets fell down as well. None of this was reassuring to two people who had booked a rock climbing session in Railay today. The staff at the guesthouse assured us that it would Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Jun 11, 2015
- Nong Nooch Botanical GardenPattaya is a beach retreat city full of activities which need no extensive introduction. I had mentioned previously that this capital city of Chon Buri province of Thailand, not far away from Bangkok deserved very much attention from travellers as Posted by kidd27 in Phuket & Bangkok | Jun 6, 2015
- SukhothaiWe arrived in Sukhothai after a long bus trip from Chiang Mai. Sukhothai is a small town that is divided into two parts, the old and the new. The old part is a UNSECO heritage site where ruins of a Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jun 5, 2015
- Chiang Mai, ThailandDay 40-42 - May 26-28
A historic respite from the southern heat of the Kingdom of Siam, Chiang Mai proved to be just this - a modern refuge from the madness of Bangkok. While Bangkok may appear sharp to the unwary, Posted by evancampbell in I Climb Mountains? | Jun 5, 2015
- Bangkok, ThailandDay 36-39 - May 22-25
The first challenge in describing Bangkok comes in the form of a mad urban thicket of 14 million people sprawling over 1.5 million square kilometers of traffic, heat, and towers. This dense historic trading outpost continues Posted by evancampbell in I Climb Mountains? | Jun 2, 2015
- Master Chef, here we come! We decided to take a Thai food cooking class and it was so awesome. The people that ran it were so nice and we spent the day with some lovely travellers from Norway, America and England. It was one of Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jun 2, 2015
- Temple hopping in Chiang MaiAfter having lunch again at our new favourite place, Bamboo Bee we headed off to old town to explore the many temples that are there. They were very beautiful and old and without the huge tourist masses were very enjoyable Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jun 2, 2015
- Chiang Mai: visiting a lake and Doi Suthep. We hired another scooter to head about 30 minutes out of the city to the mountain called Doi Suthep and visit Wat Phra That, a temple at the top. In typical fashion as soon as we had paid and the Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jun 2, 2015
- AsiaDay One (Part One): Second country I will be visiting from Asia is Bangkok, Thailand. When I was planning my trip, I decided to go to Bangkok, Thailand because one of my favorite YouTuber/Rapper (TimothyDeLaGhetto) is from here! In Thai, Posted by ejrvaldez16 in My Dream Trip around the World | May 31, 2015