- First stop BangkokSo, unbeknown to us our first two nights found us smack in the middle of the sex tourist area of Bangkok. The guidebooks describe the area Sukhumvit as swanky residential and appealing to the more mature backpacker. In reality it's Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | Sep 28, 2013
- Pattaya, Thailand===Journal of Thailand – 13/9/2013 - ????
Friday 13/9/13 came around pretty damned quick. Dad picked me up from Jolyon’s (which has been fantastic for the past 5 mont Posted by Ben23 in Pattaya, Thailand | Sep 27, 2013
- The First ChapterRoyal Jordanian
Friday 13/9/13 came around pretty damned quick. Dad picked me up from Jolyon’s (which has been fantastic for the past 5 months.) We drove up to Heathrow terminal 3 and I deposited my bags. I managed to get 2 Posted by PBW23 in Pattaya, Thailand | Sep 27, 2013
- Flow RiderThe boys had been on the Flow Rider a couple of time. It appears to be good value, only 800B (under $30) for an hour, until you realize that you are sharing with 8 others, although they do have 2 Posted by peter.dudley in lets.sea | Sep 19, 2013
- Finding NemoLast time we came every trip seemed to take up off the island of Phuket and past the the monkey cave (personally I quite like the monkey cave visits, but just not every time), this time we seem to have Posted by peter.dudley in lets.sea | Sep 17, 2013
- PaiMi segunda parada en tierras tailandesas me llevó hasta el pequeño pueblo de Pai, un lugar que ha sido literalmente absorbido por la infinidad de mochileros que vienen hasta aquí y por los hippies que parecen vivir de manera permanente. Posted by gacela in Gacela por el Mundo | Sep 22, 2013
- Week 220th Sept - Day 14
Now imagine my shock when I wake up and it's dark outside?! I never want to go to bed at 8am again.
Everyone went for food and it is unbelievable how dead Koh Phangan has become. Posted by TonysTravels in Tony's Travels | Sep 22, 2013
- Jet Lag days in BangkokBangkok
It did not seem like we were off to a great start, I had ticked the "airport transfer" box when I booked our hotel on Agoda. After finding the hotel's shuttle person, we were not booked with them. Posted by Talytail in Christmas in Africa holiday 2012 | Sep 21, 2013
- Whitewater rafting - or notGoogle Maps had indicated that there was white water rafting just south of Kata, none of the locals knew much about it and kept wanting to take us elsewhere, however we are not in a position to be taking a Posted by peter.dudley in lets.sea | Sep 19, 2013
- Big Buddha Buggy RideOK so it's been a few days since the last update. The good news is that the cold / flu has all but gone, and the tummy gripes have stayed away. The bad news is that Camilla now has the Posted by peter.dudley in lets.sea | Sep 19, 2013
- Chiang MaiDespués de unas increíbles 4 semanas en Myanmar, llegó el momento de visitar uno de los países más turísticos, a la vez que más desarrollados, de todo el Sudeste Asiático: Tailandia. Las diferencias entre un país y otro son tan Posted by gacela in Gacela por el Mundo | Sep 15, 2013
- Fishing for Fun in the NorthAfter the constant movement in Vietnam, Stets and I were excited to head to northern Thailand for some rest and relaxation. Ah! Life is hard! We arrived in Chiang Mai about midday and checked into our hotel. We decided to Posted by SMWiley in Engaged around the world! | Sep 15, 2013
- Man FluI've been suffering from flu like symptoms for the last 36 hours and have just been asleep. Camilla and the boys have been occupying themselves heading off to Kata Noi beach just south of where we are staying. A nice Posted by peter.dudley in lets.sea | Sep 15, 2013
- The morning after the night beforeHaving overdone the Sun on the Friday, Saturday was spent doing very little, mostly sleeping after updating the blog. We had however agreed to head up to Bangla Rd in Patong for the evening to check out the 'lady boys'. Posted by peter.dudley in lets.sea | Sep 14, 2013
- Week 1 13th Sept - Day 7
Woke up really tired because I was up till about 3 chatting to Nadia in Brussels. Nevertheless, I had to be up early to check out as well. I'm heading back to Bangkok Posted by TonysTravels in Tony's Travels | Sep 14, 2013
- Photo's to dateThe GoPro video whilst interesting for me really only showed the waves crashing in and would be of little interest to any one. Also I feel they they probably need editing before being uploaded to remove the boring parts. However Posted by peter.dudley in lets.sea | Sep 13, 2013
- Why 'Lets.Sea'So why is the blog called 'Lets.Sea', it's a play on the Europe blog in 2011 'Lets.See' when I met and traveled for a brief time with Alex and Olivia in Europe. Alex had a blog called ??? (I forget) Posted by peter.dudley in lets.sea | Sep 13, 2013
- Beach TimeI'm starting to get messages about not updating the blog from those back home - this relaxing is hard work, updating the blog needs to be done in between exploring new areas of Kata, getting a tan, swimming, working out Posted by peter.dudley in lets.sea | Sep 13, 2013
- Time to buy a TimeshareMatt and James headed off to the right of the accommodation to the Buffalo restaurant as they felt it was better for breakfast than the all you can eat to the left. However with it being low season many places Posted by peter.dudley in lets.sea | Sep 12, 2013
- Arrival in KataThe flight from KL to Phuket was uneventful, it was very overcast and raining all the way so those with windows seats just saw the rain streaming across the windows and a backdrop of clouds, nothing to write home about. Posted by peter.dudley in lets.sea | Sep 11, 2013
- STOPOVER IN ASIA part 2
Tuesday 3rd September 2013 (day 3)
Another hot day in down town Bangkok!
Have wasted away the morning trying to send off the blog. Stupid ipad will not pick up a group email list Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2013 ADVENTURE CONTINUES IN A TUK TUK | Sep 7, 2013
- 15 JULY-1st SEPT: POLICE..KITTEN.. AYUTTAYA..HOLDUP..SPORTS+I MUST APOLOGISE FOR THE LATENESS OF THIS BLOG UPDATE BUT TIME FLIES BY WHEN ONE IS BUSY. DO FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ABOUT ANYTHING YOU LIKE.
MONDAY 15th JULY
There was no water this morning but as I was the first Posted by talismanic in Alistair in Thailand 2012 & 2013 | Sep 3, 2013
- Still Beachin' It=== 22 August 2013===
Found another new place for breakfast – little shop called the Coffee Cup, which was another suggestion from Apple and again...really good food.
After breakfast, Jim and I took a walk this morning down to Bophut. It’s an Posted by pjburke in Teaching and Traveling | Sep 2, 2013
- STOPOVER IN ASIAHello all,
Well, Lyn and I are off on another great adventure.
This is just a warning email, to advise you I will be sending out blogs of our travels. If you do not want to receive these emails Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2013 ADVENTURE CONTINUES IN A TUK TUK | Sep 2, 2013
- We're havin' a Beachin' Time
===18 August 2013===
Up way too early to make our flight from Chiang Mai to Bangkok, four hour layover and then on to Nakhon Si Thammarat (south of Surat Thani on Thailand’s east coast). From the airport, we’re herded Posted by pjburke in Teaching and Traveling | Sep 1, 2013