- I'm home!My seven week journey through Thailand has come to a bittersweet end, and the adventure that felt so long within the context of my day to day travels now feels distant, almost like a dream. I sit in the same Posted by eardeljan in Thailand Traversal | Aug 11, 2014
- Forum updates August 2014===[[http://planespotter.freeforums.org/index.php|Cobra spotter & travel forum]]===
[[http://planespotter1.jimdo.com/|Cobra spotter & travel Club homepage]]
[b] Posted by Odd-Arne in Forum updates | Aug 10, 2014
- Krung Thep: the city of angels / mesto anjelov
Since we left China we have not seen a larger city filled with shopping malls, metros, cinemas a Posted by zuzana.zav in Are we there yet? | Aug 9, 2014
- A food time in Bangkok. Our journey began yesterday, 7th August with the first stop in Thailand's capital city, Bangkok. After 8 and a half hours on what felt like a never ending flight, we arrived in sweltering Bangkok, which was a nice warm 33 Posted by damianopoulos in The journey begins. | Aug 8, 2014
- Wat Koh Sirey
Koh Sirey is to the East of Phuket Town - it is not actually an Island but there is a very big bridge that you can cross to visit the Island. I visited K Posted by timinphuket in TiminPhuket - things to do | Aug 5, 2014
- The Thavorn Hotel
Thavorn Hotel was the first hotel in Phuket AND with the first elevator – they have a new elevator now.
[img=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-yJeqIwJGRTY/Txqni Posted by timinphuket in TiminPhuket - things to do | Aug 1, 2014
- So long, Chiang Mai!The studying portion of my abroad experience has officially come to a close and, though my time here in Chiang Mai has been beyond amazing, I am looking forward to traveling on my own for the first time. Within the Posted by eardeljan in Thailand Traversal | Aug 1, 2014
- 26th July 2014Well, it is sad and also exciting times today- leaving Thailand but flying to Sydney- the country where we will spend our next year.
It's Saturday today and since the last blog we've left Koh Samui, dove the sleeper train Posted by emmaabroad in Thailand | Jul 30, 2014
- 22nd July 2014Today got up VERY early to head to the last of our island stops- Koh Samui.
Arrived at the pier and literally walked 50metres to our hotel rooms.
We each got a little bungalow and the cleaners had made the towels Posted by emmaabroad in Thailand | Jul 30, 2014
- Time Flies - Bird's Don't
Well well well, It's now been 2 whole months since I last wrote a blog. The fact of the matter is of course, that life has returned to normality, albeit in a different country Posted by Ben23 in Pattaya, Thailand | Jul 26, 2014
- Two weeks to go!The two week countdown officially begins today; though my experiences here have far exceeded my expectations, I must say that it will be amazing to be on US soil once again. Nevertheless, I am focusing on enjoying my last Posted by eardeljan in Thailand Traversal | Jul 26, 2014
- 21st July 2014So, today was a LOT of swimming!
As I've often said, I was a mermaid in a previous life, so to me this was absolute heaven.
We went out on the boat and ended up stopping four times- each time getting better Posted by emmaabroad in Thailand | Jul 21, 2014
- 20th July 2014Okay, so I finally worked out how to create the next blog in our journey - complicated!
So we are here in the AMAZING Thailand and it is so beautiful it seems unreal.
I realised my last few posts in Yorkshire we Posted by emmaabroad in Thailand | Jul 20, 2014
- Hill Tribes and SukhothaiMy apologies (mom) for not keeping my blog updated, but I've been having a wonderfully busy past two weeks here and doing my best to absorb all of it in. Two weekends ago, I was awed by my trip to Posted by eardeljan in Thailand Traversal | Jul 18, 2014
- The Night BazaarA fellow guest at the City Home Guest House described Chiang Rai as more liveable than visitable. A bit harsh I thought - I enjoyed the night I had there.
There’s a cool Night Bazaar centred around a large courtyard-style open Posted by grasshopper in Singapore to London Overland | Jul 13, 2014
- On the Cutting Edge of RelaxationOne of my brother’s favourite phrases for his days off work in Chiang Mai. Last Sunday we drove out to Chiang Dao, then off the main road to a laid-back resort called “The Nest” for a coffee. Looked like a Posted by grasshopper in Singapore to London Overland | Jul 13, 2014
- Hot! Damn Hot!!!There's a silly combo on this blog for me to select the temperature.
I arrived in Chiang Mai in, officially, the Rainy Season. Except it wasn't raining. So in other words, HOT. I know there are other places hotter than the Posted by grasshopper in Singapore to London Overland | Jul 10, 2014
- Finding a sense of purpose 100 feet in the air
Ocean breezes, soft sand, limestone cliffs looming in every direction - there are dozens of little paradise islands in southern Thailand. The one we've found and fallen in love Posted by AbbyAndMike in Wandering Dreamers | Jul 7, 2014
- Medical TouristJust before I came to Chiang Mai 2 years ago, I chipped my tooth. I simply had no time to see a dentist before I left. So I saw one in Chiang Mai. About $NZ15 later, the chip was filled.
So Posted by grasshopper in Singapore to London Overland | Jul 10, 2014
- One Day in Bangkok
I have a fond memory of Bangkok train station. The last time I was there (Long long ago) I caught a bus to the station to get my train south, I thought in plenty of time. However I didn't allo Posted by grasshopper in Singapore to London Overland | Jul 10, 2014
- Phuket, ThailandPhuket was decimated by a tsunami in 2004 although there is little evidence of it now. We took an all day tour to Phang Nga bay which is known for its karst rock formations.
[center][/c Posted by Culinerrion in Bangkok to Dubai - 2014 | Apr 14, 2014
- Northern ThailandOk I'm back and doubt I'll ever hear the end of my need of blogging assistance from Greg who's busy planning the next stage of our trip (read: shopping online for a restored Vespa he could ship to Cayman from Posted by gregandissy in There and back again | Jul 8, 2014
- Regent Seven Seas VoyagerAfter a 45 minute flight from Cambodia and arrived in Bangkok in the late morning. We went by bus to the port which was about two hours away. We were fortunate that our bus opted out of the Posted by Culinerrion in Bangkok to Dubai - 2014 | Apr 10, 2014
- Back to BangkokBella and I both had to go back to Bangkok as she was flying to Bali and I was flying to Ho Chi Minh in Vietnam. We got the sleeper train over there and this time in our section we Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | Jul 7, 2014
- En Route22 hours in transit is not too terrible when you cash in 360,000 Delta points to fly business class.
We had seats in the upper deck which felt much like a private lou Posted by Culinerrion in Bangkok to Dubai - 2014 | Apr 3, 2014