- Voyage to BangkokWell the day has finally come to take off on my next adventure. The reality of it all began to sink in when I had my first goodbye of the night....via FaceTime with Emmy. I am sure the people of Posted by kellyenright21 in Life Abroad | Jul 29, 2016
- Khao Phansa & The Ubon Candle Festival
The candle float from Wat Liab in Ubon Ratchathani that was crowned champion during the 2015 Ubon Candle Festival
Unexpectedly, I was in Ubon Ratchathani, the north eastern pr Posted by kidd27 in Ubon Ratchathani | Jul 23, 2016
- Scooting Around Chiang MaiWell as the title suggests, we spent most of our day on a scooter/moped today. We slept in a little later than planned since we needed a bit more time to recharge before a long day out of the apartment Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 19, 2016
- Exploring Chiang MaiWe got up around 11:00 a.m. today; Kaela is still not feeling well and I felt that she needed the extra time to sleep in. I'd rather wait until Kaela is feeling better to explore the city because I want Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 18, 2016
- Cruising Through Chiang MaiToday was a pretty fun day wandering through the old town. We started our day off a little later that we intended but it all worked out because we got to start off with brunch. We went to a diner Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 17, 2016
- Good Vibes and Elephant RidesWell today was exactly what the title says...full of good vibes and elephant rides. We started our morning off bright and early, getting up at 6:00 a.m. to prepare for our elephant excursion. We packed up our backpack and waited Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 16, 2016
- Chillaxing in Chiang MaiWe started the day off a little later than others. Kaela wasn't feeling too well, so we slept in and lounged around the apartment until noon. Around this time, we both decided that it was time to get out of Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 15, 2016
- Travel Day: Siem Reap to Chiang MaiToday was yet another travel day for the traveling couple! We woke up at 8:00 a.m. in Siem Reap to finish packing and the blog post. After getting things together, we headed over for another delicious breakfast at 9:00 a.m. Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 14, 2016
- Bangkok - we made it!
We made it to Bangkok! We flew EVA Air from Seattle. I was nervous about the 12+ hour flight to Taipei, Taiwan. Luckily, we all managed to sleep and it really wasn't so bad. We had Posted by familyineurope in Family in Europe | Jun 25, 2016
- Bangkok Guide for Study Abroad Students==Sights==
Wait to see the sights until you have your uniform and ID, you will get in for free with both
B500, free with uniform and student ID
Spend 2 hours
Wat Pho (reclining Buddha Temple)
B100 Posted by juliaaugh in Thailand 2016 | Jun 22, 2016
- Bangkok: a cidade dos anjosDifícil encontrar as palavras certas para descrever um lugar tão incrível como Bangkok. Exótica. Fascinante. Efervescente. Profunda. Moderna. Tradicional. Frenética. Educada. Certo, danem-se os adjetivos. A capital tailandesa é destino obrigatório para qu Posted by Henrique Kugler in DIÁRIO DE VIAGENS | Jun 22, 2008
- The Road AheadIn the past three years (37 months to be precise), I have been been fortunate enough to extensively travel through seven different countries on three different continents. The original purpose of my first trip was to relive the journey and Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | Jan 17, 2013
- Going Out with a BangAs you have probably noticed throughout the course of this blog, my vacations are typically very fast-paced. The excursions can be fun, but they can be even more exhausting than my schedule back home. After 15 days of early morning, Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | Jan 7, 2013
- Better Luck TomorrowAnyone who travels internationally knows that there are certain occupational hazards that come with any trip. Getting sick from new types of food, having luggage lost en route from one location to another, being ripped off by locals because you Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | Jan 3, 2013
- Heaven and HellChiang Mai is a mountainous town tucked away in the Northwestern corner of Thailand. It is close to the borders of both Laos and Myanmar (formerly known as Burma) and is famous for its beautiful geography, temperate climate and the Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | Dec 25, 2012
- Towering TemplesFlying halfway around the world usually induces a considerable amount of jet lag for most travelers which can last for the first few days of a trip. I found out that the advantage of being immensely sleep deprived following final Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | Dec 18, 2012
- Back to Bangkok03/03/2016 - Our flight back to Bangkok from Krabi was nice and uneventful. We arrived at the smaller of Bangkok's airports and got a taxi to our new hotel. We got stuck in Bangkok rush hour traffic and all had Posted by AnitaBhogal in Anita and Fleur go travelling | Jun 10, 2016
- Saying Goodbye (plus my collection of weird Thailand photos)It has been a wonderful semester, I am going to miss Bangkok and all of the other exchange students so much. I don't really know how to put it in words, but living abroad has been an amazing experience.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/647005/large Posted by juliaaugh in Thailand 2016 | Jun 7, 2016
- Chiang Mai - ThailandWe didn’t spend enough time or see enough places to make a decent summary of Thailand. Based on a very short visit in very few places, we very much like it here. People are friendly, food is good and transport Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Jun 6, 2016
- Thailand, Asia The flight from Casablanca to Bangkok was CAD$734 for a non-stop 1-way flight. It was a 16hr flight with United Emirates. The Hotel I stayed at was U Tiny Boutique Posted by TravelBuddy2016 in My Dream Trip around the World | Jun 5, 2016
- ThailandHello! I am the most excited to be here in the continent of Asia! This final continent is where i will be for the next few days before i return home! So today I will be taking you all along Posted by cameronxmoreno in My Dream Vacation Around the World | Jun 4, 2016
- Globalsoul005 🇨🇳🇰🇷🇯🇵🇻🇳🇱🇦🇰🇭🇨🇷 Hey guys !
I'm sitting here in the Surat Thani airport in Thailand, reading through some of our older blogs, remembering some of our greatest moments. Our first day in Beijing, walking through a hutong, to the Peking International hostel. We Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | Jun 3, 2016
- Thailand - the Mindfulness projectWe’ve been looking for a place or some volunteering work that would allow us to settle down for a bit and not think about where to go, what to do, on what budget etc. A place that would allow us Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Jun 2, 2016
- Planet Oceania 🌊Hey guys !!
It's been an incredible journey through Thailand, thus far. We quickly fell in love with Koh Phangan. The island is absolute heaven. We cruised around for days, not a care in the world. Garrison and I have Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | May 31, 2016
- Inner Silence==I've moved! ==
You can continue reading my letters following the link below!
See you there ;)
Posted by chb00001 in Letters from Charlotte | May 31, 2016