- Cabbages and CondomsOn our 3 hour journey to Chang Rai we made a rest stop half way through.
So this exists....
Because the hill tribes and Posted by ushanthi91 in Seriously | Dec 24, 2014
- Lady BoysThailand - one of the few places on the planet where it's the boys who get sexually harassed on the street not the girls.
After out cooking lessons, we went to drag Cabaret. Very funny and wow some of them Posted by ushanthi91 in Seriously | Dec 24, 2014
- Thai Cooking Class
Got dropped off at the markets where our chef explained how to shop for good quality ingredients. Apparently I don't need to buy chillies cuz I'm already hot - so said the chef. Man he's g Posted by ushanthi91 in Seriously | Dec 24, 2014
- Ushanthi' Dream Comes True
I've been waiting almost 14 years to eat Rambutan again. Saw it at one of the street stalls for 100 baht. OMG they are every bit as amazing as I remember them from my childhood. Totally m Posted by ushanthi91 in Seriously | Dec 24, 2014
- Ushanthi's Fortune Comes True?Upon arriving at the hotel I was annoyed and gutted to find out that some world class douche bag had broken into my second brand new luggage. And being the convinient dim wit they are - they changed he numerical Posted by ushanthi91 in Seriously | Dec 24, 2014
- 'Twas the night before ChristmasFirst things first ……… MERRY CHRISTMAS FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It’s actually pretty hard for us to believe that today is Christmas Eve when we’re s Posted by katiejason in Katie & Jason's Round the World Trip | Dec 24, 2014
- The King is goodWe have been told multiple times that the people of Thailand love their monarchs. There are monuments to the Thai King on nearly every corner. The Thai people love their King. Stepping on a bank note will get you one Posted by Iztravelling in Seriously | Dec 24, 2014
- Out and about in Ayutthaya and other musingsFirst impressions are often everything even though we like to think that isn't the case. Arriving into the International Airport in Bangkok certainly gave us a very wrong impression. The queues were endless and I was already peeved at being Posted by Deb_Scott in Eat. Drink. See & Do. | Dec 23, 2014
- Keeping your valuables safe when travellingOne of the considerations when travelling is how to keep your valuables safe when you are away from your accommodation. As we are on a reasonably tight budget, the type of accommodation that we ar Posted by Deb_Scott in Eat. Drink. See & Do. | Dec 23, 2014
- Half a day in Bangkok!
Mr Wi who owned our hotel in Siem Reap had told us that Thai people had too much money and so were not friendly towards tourists as they don't need our money anymore. This was not our experience. We travelled Posted by CandPandKandS in Across and beyond | Dec 22, 2014
- Ayuntthaya Posted by karimlafdal in Ancient History | Dec 21, 2014
- A Train Spotters Guide (part 7) - Thailand trainsTuesday 16th December. Bangkok to Hat Yai. Train 35. Coach 4 (2nd class sleeper)
Cost 855 baht (£17.10) for top bunk, 945 baht (£19.00) for bottom bunk.
Diesel hauled (GE General Electric) 11 coaches. Coaches by Daewoo dated 1996.
Track 1 metre gauge, Posted by CandPandKandS in Across and beyond | Dec 18, 2014
It was late when we arrived, and we were both tired from travelling. Tempting as it was to return to the debauchery we discovered last year at the Patpong night markets, we decided instead to opt for a quiet one Posted by EmilyCains in Em & George Christmas 2014 | Dec 16, 2014
- [Thailand] The ruins in Ayutthaya==
Ayutthaya was a former capital of Ayutthaa kingdom. This city was founded in 1350 by King U Thong and was destroyed by the Burmese. Since there are lots of heritage here, the ruins wa Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 11, 2014
- Abstecher ThailandThailand, wo wir beide schon so oft waren, war nicht auf der Liste für diese Reise. Dennoch hat es uns ein weiteres Mal hierhin verschlagen, allerdings eher unfreiwillig. Beim Golden Rock, der letzten Station in unserem Loop südöstlich von Yangon, Posted by birdfish in Let's Summer! | Dec 7, 2014
- Pai - Chiang rai, zadnje postaje TajlandaPai 08.11.-10.11.2014.
Čuli smo za gradić Pai kao nista posebno, ali nešto posebno, pa eto nas na putu. Odvezli smo se sa Carol i irskim parom na autobusnu kroz ludu gužvu kroz grad, kresnuli retrovizor usput - zvučalo je kao katastrofa, Posted by mokrebicve in Đita okoli svita | Dec 6, 2014
參觀完[[http://simony.travellerspoint.com/127/|阿瑜陀耶 (Ayutthaya) 哥德式佛教教堂]]後，先到7-11 補給一下。一步出坐駕，立即感受到....熊熊烈日大家晒~
[img=http://photos.trav Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 6, 2014
- 阿瑜陀耶 (Ayutthaya) 哥德式佛教教堂==
阿瑜陀耶: 尼瓦塔馬拉瓦寺 Wat Niwet Thammaprawat 是在夏行宮旁邊的一個小島上。
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/490688/large_2764D954D53 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 5, 2014
- Sofitel So BangkokSofitel So Bangkok
之前提及，買了ACCOR Advantage Plus 會藉，有一晚免費酒店，既然任何酒店都免費，於是選擇了ACCOR 旗下其中一個最貴的品牌--Sofitel。
Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 5, 2014
- 曼谷中央公園- Lumphini ParkSofitel So 的正前方便是曼谷的中央公園- Lumphini Park。
旅遊書都不多介紹。但我們襯在吃自助早餐前的時間，行了少部分公園當晨運(好伯伯Feel )。Lumphini Park 真真正正像中央公園， 一個長方型公園，走一圈應該要一個多小時。
[img=http://photos.trave Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 5, 2014
- 曼谷Central World 直擊:Snoopy 聖誕佈置
雖然曼谷天氣炎熱，但仍然有充滿聖誕氣氛的佈置。等simony’s blog現場直擊一下，幾百隻SNOOPY 狗狗 (好像還未有人話Snoopy 唔係狗 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 5, 2014
- [Bangkok] Asiatique the Riverfront 亞洲各地都興起用舊倉庫改為旅遊點，高雄的駁二、新加坡的Clarke Quay、北海道小樽、香港的海港城 (gag 位)，而曼谷也有一個Asiatique the Riverfront。
說Asiatique the Riverfront 是一個夜市，但營業時間只是到12點。
由於我們酒店去BTS 站要行十五分鐘，加上的士十分便宜，於是便叫酒店幫我們叫的士。當時下午6 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 4, 2014
- [Bangkok] Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam & Fashion MallACCOR 集團於曼谷有超過20間酒店。今次揀選了2011年尾開業的旅館白金水門諾富特酒店。
我們由機場搭乘Airport Link到 RachaPrarop站向Central World 方向一直行十分鐘。雖然是少少十分鐘的路程，但由於要經過水門市場及馬路凹凸不平，再加上天氣炎熱，行起來都有點辛苦。
[img=http://photos.travellersp Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 4, 2014
- Beautiful Koh LipeWe left Khao Lak by bus and stayed overnight in Trang to take the minibus and ferry to Koh Lipe the next day.
Our hotel was next to the Night market and this market is well known for its tasty foo Posted by InTwoPlaces in South East Asia Winter 2014 - 2015 | Dec 4, 2014
- [Bangkok] Night Cruise at Chao Phraya River
There are lots of choices for the Night Cruise at Chao Phraya River , Chaophraya Dinner Cruise, Loy Nava Cruise , Chao Phraya Princess Dinner Cruise, Horizon Cruise, etc,. We can see other Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 3, 2014