- Chiangmai Day 4Sleep late. When i did wake up i packed my bags and moved hostels. I have decided to fly home early and surprise my family and so for the last few days here i am going to treat myself to Posted by CassB in Big Trip Home | Jan 10, 2014
- Chiangmai Day 3Sleep late, I was exhausted from the late nights.had an email from Julie and so got up to meet her at 11am before she left. Went and had brunch then wandered down to the markets in china town looking for Posted by CassB in Big Trip Home | Jan 10, 2014
- Chiangmai Day 2Today Julie, Neil and i went on a full day cooking class. Since i decided to travel Thailand i've been looking forward to doing a cooking class as i absolutely love Thai food.
We were picked up from the hostel Posted by CassB in Big Trip Home | Jan 10, 2014
- From Paradise to... Patong! Okay, so on Saturday we left gorgeous Koh Naka for Patong on main-land Phuket. In my previous post I said I would see if there was a suitable reason for doing so.... Hmm.
There's no denying there's a crazy, hectic Posted by AmyRossiter26 in Amy's Travelsome Adventures | Jan 9, 2014
- Ko Phangnan - Island Life!
Early on Saturday (4th) morning we were kicked out in some shabby old ‘bus station’ at a transit town called Surat Thani where we waited for our next bus to the pier to catch a boat to Ko Phangnan island. Posted by mattandsusanne in Matt and Susanne's Travels | Jan 9, 2014
- Bangkok New YearAfter a week on island we were ready for Bangkok,round two.
We got a flight from Surrathani( down south) back to Bangkok,which is so cheap,and takes about an hour. We arrived in the dark so taxi driver had trouble finding Posted by hirnant in The Jones' go to Asia | Jan 9, 2014
- Chiangmai Day 1As much a i wanted to sleep in today Ludovic had booked me in for a half day with the elephants and i figured it would be better to go now while i had someone to go with, so i Posted by CassB in Big Trip Home | Jan 9, 2014
- Bangkok to ChiangmaiSlept late. Had breaky at a local place, fish ball soup. I got my hair cut as it has been neglected over the last few months, I didn't love what she had done as there was a bit of a Posted by CassB in Big Trip Home | Jan 9, 2014
- Bangkok Day 2Woke up early, even though I really wanted to keep sleeping. Wasted a morning trying to get a bus ticket for Ludovic. Two stops on the BTS rail with no luck. Then we got off and got a tuk tuk Posted by CassB in Big Trip Home | Jan 8, 2014
- Bangkok Day 1Woke up early... Too early for everyone else I suppose, the owner was shocked to see me up. But Ludovic a French Canadian guy from my room said he was keen to spend the day sight seeing with me so Posted by CassB in Big Trip Home | Jan 8, 2014
- Christmas in KabinChristmas Day….the strangest Christmas I’ve had but in a good way….First time spending it away from my family, first time spending it in a hot country!! And, it was HOT! As Thailand doesn’t recognise Christmas Day as a National Holiday Posted by bethcairns in Mai Pen Rai | Jan 8, 2014
- New Years Camping on Koh Naka!This New Years Eve has definitely been one to remember, and for all the right reasons. It's been nothing like the anti-climatic events we're used to at home. We arrived at The Naka Camp on Koh Naka the day before Posted by AmyRossiter26 in Amy's Travelsome Adventures | Jan 6, 2014
- DecemberOkay so I'll try my best to put the last 3 weeks into a nice, short blog entry for you...but a lot has happened! What a hectic but great 3 weeks it has been 😊 I've literally had no time Posted by bethcairns in Mai Pen Rai | Jan 6, 2014
- Bangkok BANGKOK Tuesday 31st December 2013 to Friday 3rd January 2014:
After a long flight with very little sleep and a slightly dodgy entertainment system, we finally arrived into Bangkok airport at around 11.45am. Despite Nick Posted by mattandsusanne in Matt and Susanne's Travels | Jan 4, 2014
- Sunflowers and villasI found this picture on google and immediately decided that i needed to ride an elephant in a sunflower field.
Any ole tourist can ride an elephant in Posted by inbetweendreams in In Between Dreams | Jan 4, 2014
- Ko LipeWe finally arrived on Ko Lipe at about 5pm and the music was already blaring for New Year's Eve. We were dropped off on the beach and were surprised at how easily we located our accommodation; it was a little Posted by Roaming Rolts in Two Rolts, Two Continents, Two Rucksacks | Jan 3, 2014
- BangkokSo last time we were in Bangkok I couldn't wait to get out... the city seemed so big, but nowhere big enough for all the people and cars.. Traffic at a stand still despite all the Posted by becs and terry in look out world .... ..here we come!! | Jan 3, 2014
- Koh Sametso after a noisy 4 nights sleep in Koh Chang we were so looking forward to our 4 nights booked into a resort with a private beach in neighboring island Koh Samet.... we hoped the resort lived up to expectations... Posted by becs and terry in look out world .... ..here we come!! | Jan 3, 2014
- Koh ChangWe stopped at Pattaya on the way to our Christmas destinations of Koh Chang and Koh Samet… Terry wanted to show me what’s known as Thailand’s seediest City!! Needless to say we didn’t get many photos but it was an Posted by becs and terry in look out world .... ..here we come!! | Jan 2, 2014
- Christmas at Koh Phangnan[img=http://photos.travelle Posted by hirnant in The Jones' go to Asia | Jan 2, 2014
- Day 73-76 Diving in Koh TaoDan's second post on the blog:
We did our three day open water SSI with Roctopus after much careful research due to the endless dive schools on the islands and I think we're both in agreement that it was one of Posted by vincerb in Becky is Backpacking | Jan 2, 2014
- Day 69 -72 Christmas in Koh Tao
Dan and I are in agreement that the catamaran to the island was without doubt the lowest point of our trip so far. We bough Posted by vincerb in Becky is Backpacking | Jan 2, 2014
- Day 65-68 Koh Lanta
Koh Lanta was pretty special. We give it two thumbs up each. It had that relaxed island feel we were hoping for. People were chilled. When we got to our hostel the owner was very apolo Posted by vincerb in Becky is Backpacking | Jan 2, 2014
- Day 63-65 Ko Phi Phi
NOTE: I didn't mention the rip tide at Phuket beach which I misjudged and on entering the sea for the first time got taken out ankles over head. Dan found me rolling around in the shallo Posted by vincerb in Becky is Backpacking | Jan 2, 2014
- Koh Lanta Yai
After waiting in the middle of the sea for about twenty minutes, the ferry boat appeared on the horizon and the party amongst the long tail boat men dispersed quickly as we did the final few hundred metres over to Posted by Roaming Rolts in Two Rolts, Two Continents, Two Rucksacks | Jan 1, 2014