- Bangkok We hardly slept after arriving at the hotel at 1am or so. At 6am we decided to just get up, eat, sightsee and nap later. The Sky Train was just outside of our hotel. It was Posted by Culinerrion in Bangkok to Dubai - 2014 | Apr 5, 2014
- Jungle Trek, Northern ThailandI decided to do a 3 day jungle trek as heaps of people had recommended it to me. Bella went off to do the Golden Triangle the morning I got picked up. We drove for about 2 hours stopping off Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | Jul 3, 2014
- Don't worry, eat curryFinally finding time to update the blog, while waiting for my flight to Cambodia.
I took a bus from Nang Rong together with Sean, which made me feel a little less insecure. The ride back to Bangkok took 5,5 hours and Posted by Augensternchen in Verena's Big Trip | Jul 3, 2014
- Phi Phi ParadiseOur boat to Phi Phi Island had free tea, coffee and cakes which was a treat! We made the most of them on our 2 hr journey. Then we had a hard walk along the beach with our backpacks for Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | Jul 2, 2014
- Chilling In Chiang MaiIt is so nice to be back in Chiang Mai after busy Bangkok. The pace is a lot slower and more chilled out. Bellas Uncle used to live here so she's always been interested in it as well. I decided Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | Jul 2, 2014
- Phi Ta Khon Festival - ผีตาโขน
The Phi Ta Khon Festival (ผีตาโขน) is an old festival and is called the 'The Ghost Festival' that takes place in the Northwestern Province of Loei and the community of Dansai - about 450 Kilom Posted by timinphuket in TiminPhuket - things to do | Jul 2, 2014
- I'M ALIVEFor those of you that didn't hear, I had myself a little hospital scare here in Thailand. What I feared would be some obscure Thai disease turned out to be just a bacterial infection--where or from what I could not Posted by eardeljan in Thailand Traversal | Jul 1, 2014
- The Adventure ContinuesIn the morning daddy and I had a swim before breakfast. For breakfast I had waffles, pancakes, bacon, fruit and chocolate croissants. They were soooo yummy, I could have eaten 102!! Then we went into the pool Posted by ellajade in Ella's Adventures | Jun 30, 2014
- My latest trip to PhuketI love being behind the wheel on a road trip, with great music and good friends tagging along for the ride. I’ve visited Thailand until July and I recently joined my friends in Thailand for a road trip from the Posted by u4614348 in Phuket, I love you... | Jun 29, 2014
- Start of my Thailand AdventureIt was night time when we left to go to the airport. I was very tired but I stayed awake until we got on the plane, then I slept on daddy. When we got off the plane we Posted by ellajade in Ella's Adventures | Jun 29, 2014
- Tigers, Boxing and Boogy BoardingIt didnt take too long to get to Phuket but there was a close call at the airport as I had accidentally said that we were both called Alice on our ticket.. My bad. He said we would have to Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | Jun 25, 2014
- Thailand[img=http://pho Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Jun 25, 2014
- Elephant Riding and Chiang Mai! Chaing Mai was our first stop in Thailand. A lot mpr chilled out than Bali. Less tooting taxis and people asking for photographs. Our hostel was incredible and was showing all the World Cup games. Amazing! On our first day Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | Jun 25, 2014
- Under the Night SkyI spent the next 5 days in Koh Phangan. Read: I spent five days on a beach that doubles as a constant epic party. There are no photos to be had. Nor stories to be written on this blog. That Posted by Flanilandlizard in Ready.Set.Travel. | Jun 23, 2014
- Sawadee KhaI made it! After traveling for 20 hours from LA to Bangkok, staying the night there, and then traveling another 12 hours to Chiang Mai, I finally have some downtime. Our night in Bangkok was overwhelming in all of the Posted by eardeljan in Thailand Traversal | Jun 23, 2014
- Honey, Rice and Koh LantaGetting from Pak Chong to Nang Rong wasn't that eventful as I thought it would be. The resort offered me a free transport to the Pak Chong bus terminal (I couldn't shake off the impression that they were relieved I Posted by Augensternchen in Verena's Big Trip | Jun 22, 2014
- Just a short noteI spent my day with sleeping, chilling at the pool and making tough decisions. My coughing isn't any better yet (which is possible, the doctors @ home told me), which makes it senseless to move on to Koh Chang for Posted by Augensternchen in Verena's Big Trip | Jun 20, 2014
- Second tryAnd it was worth it after all!
After waking up in the hotel I ended up in the day before yesterday, I addressed my guidebook for other options. The next one on the list was Khao Yai Lodge Garden Resort. I Posted by Augensternchen in Verena's Big Trip | Jun 20, 2014
- One Night in Bangkok!Just buy a ticket and let's stay one-night trip to Bangkok. Going from food to beers to bars to street food to shopping to clubbing!
Nice room, super cozy!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by Stellayunli in Eat, Sleep, Travel, Repeat. | Jun 20, 2014
- Walking with the Elephants - Part 8Upon arriving back in the village I had a wonderful little surprise waiting for me. Daniel had promised to send me his set of Abalone when he headed back to Germany … and it had arrived while I was gone Posted by LLWV in La Lone Wolfette Ventures | Jun 19, 2014
- Life begins at the end of your comfortzoneAnd I got kicked out of mine yesterday..
But to start at the beginning.
I finally made it to Grand Palace! And since it was our last day under the same roof, I was happy to spend it with David, a Posted by Augensternchen in Verena's Big Trip | Jun 17, 2014
- My New PetsBack in Chiang Mai things were business as usual at Spicy Thai as I reconnected with Nicole and Dave. Since they had just finished a two day trek Saturday night we kept things low key with one of the 1800 Posted by Flanilandlizard in Ready.Set.Travel. | Jun 17, 2014
- BaliI took the fast boat from Gili to Bali which took just over an hour and then had to get a 2 hour bus. A couple on the bus were also going to The Bliss Surfer Hotel so that was Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | Jun 16, 2014
- Koh Phangan Hiiiiii,
Well the flight and journey to Koh Samui wasn't too bad, the flight was relatively quick and comfortable (Bangkok airways) and when we arrived they had different staff to assist you on how to get to your next destination. I Posted by Renae84 in Hayley and Siobhan's trip to Thailand | Jun 16, 2014
- Even more Bangkok impressionsI'm planning to stay in Bangkok one more day, since there's always things interfering with my plans. Which is good though.
I actually wanted to visit Wat Pho and Grand Palace yesterday, but the temple was so amazing that I Posted by Augensternchen in Verena's Big Trip | Jun 15, 2014