- Koh ChangWe arrived to koh chang after crossing half the country by bus. Our recent discovery is the night bus, a cheap and comfortable way to travel. The reason as to why we were going to koh chang is because for Posted by joxa in j&x travels | Jul 15, 2013
- Koh TaoWhilst writing this post I realise this is probably going to evoke jealously in whoever reads, you’ve been warned and I apologies in advance. I also feel a little ashamed as there really haven’t been many marvellous adventures, or significant Posted by Logan Crerar in Travelling the Mekong | Jul 14, 2013
- And so a month has passed................I cannot believe im writing this on my last day here in Thailand. I honestly do not know where the time has gone. I thought id suffer from home sickness and get fed up with being away but Posted by Kenyamtoto in Beau's Blog | Jul 10, 2013
- Thai foodThey say pound for pound Thai people eat more chili peppers than any other nation in the world. I remember when I was here 3 years ago I ate a pepper whole. It took about 20 seconds before my whole Posted by SMWiley in Engaged around the world! | Jul 8, 2013
- Krabi TownKrabi town is located on the west coast of southern Thailand. We arrived by long tail boat from Railay Beach and as soon as we pulled up to the dock, the rain began. And the rain has not stopped. We Posted by SMWiley in Engaged around the world! | Jul 8, 2013
- Elephant Mahout TrainingIn Chiang Mai there are many opportunities to experience elephants in the jungle that surrounds the city. You can watch elephant performances where they play football and paint pictures, or spend an hour riding in a basket on them. We Posted by ourbonvoyage in Our Bon Voyage | Jul 8, 2013
- Thai Cooking Masterclass in Chiang MaiChiang Mai is very popular for activities and the surrounding wildlife, but the town itself isn't new to us in any way with a few temples the same as those we have already seen.
We've found a nice enough hostel in Posted by ourbonvoyage in Our Bon Voyage | Jul 8, 2013
- Reef fish and dark cavesWith so much to do in and around Railay beach, we had to find ways to fill out our days without spending an arm and a leg doing the tourist tours. Railay is a big destination for experienced rock climbers. Posted by SMWiley in Engaged around the world! | Jul 7, 2013
- Railay BeachRailay Beach is located on a peninsula on mainland Thailand between Krabi Town and Ao Nang. Although it is located on the mainland, it is only accessible by boat as the a limestone cliffs make it impossible to reach by Posted by SMWiley in Engaged around the world! | Jul 6, 2013
- Bangkok On our last night in Siem Reap we finally caved to the call of "Massaaaaa" (imagine an Asian person whining "massage"). Bruno opted for a 10 minute shoulder and neck massage, while Annabel submerged her feet into a pool of Posted by ourbonvoyage in Our Bon Voyage | Jul 6, 2013
- Watching the Lions in an Aussie bar!Well plans changed. Poor Gareth got a tummy bug so we had to give Phi Phi a miss, which is good as a nasty storm hit the area so boat would have been grim!
Arrived in Patong, have nice hotel but Posted by Kenyamtoto in Beau's Blog | Jul 6, 2013
- BangkokAfter completing my Australian 4WD camping adventure and swapping the Land Cruiser for a backpack it’s time to start travelling again. I’m moving back to the UK and plan to do some more travelling on the way. The plan is Posted by Logan Crerar in Travelling the Mekong | Jul 5, 2013
- The second leg of our Adveture - Leaving the SafariSo that is it. After 5 months, dozens of new scars from tiger bites and leopard scratches, blood, sweat and the occasional tear, countless bottles of whiskey and beer, and many many new friends, we have left the safari. Although Posted by Chelsandliam in Powered by Noodles | Jul 3, 2013
- Hitchhiking, Chiang Rai and Visa RunAfter recovering and the treks we were back on the road again. We needed to extended our visas as we had already been to Thailand for 2 months. We decided that our best option would be to go to Chiang Posted by joxa in j&x travels | Jul 3, 2013
- Mae Hong Son and Tham LodWhen we arrived to Mae Hong Son we started the new chapter by eating roast chicken! We stayed in the town for a bit longer as Joanna was trying to locate one of the teachers in the local school who Posted by joxa in j&x travels | Jul 3, 2013
- Arrived in Railay Beach, KrabiAfter a very long journey I'm now in the gorgeous Railay beach. Views are amazing and I've never seen water so clear and gorgeous. Taken loads of pics. Sadly the monsoon has hit today and looks like its here to Posted by Kenyamtoto in Beau's Blog | Jul 2, 2013
- Floating Market, BangkokAfter an overdose of the modern lifestyle of Bangkok, neon lights, malls, nightclubs and endless markets, we wanted to see the more traditional side of the city. Early morning one day, we set out for a trip to the Damnoen Posted by nabamita in Where Next? | Jul 2, 2013
- Bath time There's not a whole lot to do on Phi Phi.
We lounged on the beach reading and sunbathing, dunking into the clear, blue waters occasionally to take a break from the baking sun. Even here, on this tiny island Posted by kristian23 in Asian Adventures | Jul 1, 2013
- Last day in Khao LakWell it's been an amazing two weeks. So many experiences! I've had to move accommodation, share with girls, change partners for teaching and pretty much take over teaching the sea gypsies!
Weather has improved and we now manage to get Posted by Kenyamtoto in Beau's Blog | Jun 29, 2013
- Ko Phi PhiParty central. If you are looking to travel to Thailand for beautiful beaches, clear blue water, and parties, then this is your island. Stepping off the ferry from Phuket, you are led through mazes of markets in search of a Posted by SMWiley in Engaged around the world! | Jun 29, 2013
- PhuketFlying around South East Asia can be relatively inexpensive if you are flexible....meaning sometimes you have to get up at 3am to catch a $30 flight from Bangkok to Phuket. It's worth it though. We arrived on this beautiful island Posted by SMWiley in Engaged around the world! | Jun 28, 2013
- Krabi Dsjaeeee :)
Her er vi igjen mens vi opplever livet på Krabi :)
Få vel begynne denne bloggen med å fortelle om avreisen fra Ko pha-ngan.
Den siste kvelden ble en minnerik kveld som vi aldri i hele verden kommer Posted by signeogkim in Store og små på loffen i Asia | Jun 27, 2013
- Thaton to Chiang RaiOn the return trip to Tathon, we happened to be accompanied by a Russian, Jewish couple who emigrated to Australia some 18 years ago. This was their first real trip abroad, after being encouraged to hit the road Posted by jonshapiro in Vagabonding at 60 | Jun 26, 2013
- No aircon - No electricity... hot hot hotWe have had a power cut all day today so its been unbareable. The classrooms were exhausting, especially with the kids being hyper!
So I spent Saturday by the pool, we have found one that we pay 100baht to use Posted by Kenyamtoto in Beau's Blog | Jun 26, 2013
- BEST WESTERN Klassique Sukhumvit Posted by klassique12 in BEST WESTERN | Jun 26, 2013