- Thai Times - parents, birthdays and an underwater adventureWe’ve been quiet on the blog front since leaving Myanmar, but in the meantime we’ve had Rachel’s parents visit us on a two week holiday, have both celebrated our birthdays, become advanced SCUBA divers and begun to plan the next Posted by TessAndRach in Asian Adventure | Apr 16, 2014
- Let's start the adventureI am a little late starting this as we've already completed 7weeks of Asia but here we go.
Dec 14 2013 we got married - big bash with the best bunch. Two months of work then off we go for two Posted by Spacekidsam in Sam and Zane's Adventures | Apr 15, 2014
- Goodbye KoratQuote of the day: "Its time to move on...time to get going. What lies ahead I have no way of knowing. But under my feet babe, grass is growing. It's time to move on, time to get going"-Tom Posted by inbetweendreams in In Between Dreams | Apr 15, 2014
- Day 43Today I went to see some Tigers. On the way I stopped at some statues.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/658901/larg Posted by traveling_paj in Backpacking Paj | Apr 15, 2014
- Day 30 - nowI slept in a McDonalds today for the price of a tea (10 Canadian cents…). Straight up hobo styles. You missed some things, let me catch you up.
I was in Malaysia flip flopping around like a fish. I saw Posted by traveling_paj in Backpacking Paj | Apr 14, 2014
- In the tiger land....Another awesome animal encounter, this time with tigers at the Tiger Temple in Thailand. We patted and played with tiger cubs, shampooed and washed them, made them jump with cat toys and walked the adult tigers on a lead. We Posted by adtamo in The Wheary Travellers | Apr 13, 2014
- Walking with the Elephants - Part 1
I spent two nights at the Eco Resort in Chiang Mai before my departure to Huay Pakoot. It was a lovely little place, and I absolutely loved the commun Posted by LLWV in La Lone Wolfette Ventures | Apr 12, 2014
- Enchanting elephantsStarted off our 2 day tour today with Bangkok Day Tours at the floating markets where we boarded a boat and explored the canals with market stalls on the banks and little old ladies paddling their own boats laden with Posted by adtamo in The Wheary Travellers | Apr 12, 2014
- One night in Bangkok....Spent the day exploring the highlights of Bangkok with 'M" from BKK Tours. Had a great time - transporting via taxi, Tuk Tuk and canal boat.
China town was huge, the Grand Palace inspiring but one of the main highlights was Posted by adtamo in The Wheary Travellers | Apr 12, 2014
- 27th Jan-9th April: Final blog - bye Sai Moon - to London++MONDAY 27th JANUARY
I don't have any classes on Mondays so today I used the time to bring this blog up to date and to sort out some recovered photos.
[/b] TUESDAY 28th JANUARY[/b]
There was a lengthy teachers meeting with the Director Posted by talismanic in Alistair in Thailand 2012 to 2014 | Apr 11, 2014
- Bangkok - a city of extremes and superlativesThen: Ready for take-off
When: 01.04.2014; 20:45 pm
Now: 2 flights, 2 countries, 1 stop over, little sleep and 20 hours later…
Wh Posted by alexandra we in In between Dreams | Apr 9, 2014
- Pai - Part 4This entry is a bit different. It is a compilation of fragmented moments, flashes of memories, whims of emotions, insights and experiences. A snapshot telling of my three weeks, in a very messy order!
I was sitting eating a papaya salad Posted by LLWV in La Lone Wolfette Ventures | Apr 9, 2014
- Northern Thailand & Kuala LumpurMarch 5th - March 18th
Wow! How time flies, cant believe it has been a month since I packed all my bags and left Kabin! It has been a busy busy month though and ive enjoyed every second. Travelling! – It’s Posted by bethcairns in Mai Pen Rai | Apr 7, 2014
- Finishing up in BangkokYes, I know it's been a while since we were actually in Thailand to now write about our time there, but we have simply been having too much fun travelling to keep our blog up to date :) That, and Posted by TJKJ in Adventure of a lifetime | Apr 6, 2014
- Koh KradanWhilst we were waiting to be picked up on Friday morning in Koh Lanta, we were talking to a couple who came from Yorkshire (who were about our age). They were telling us that each year they travel for six Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | Apr 5, 2014
- Kanchanaburi and Erawan fallsAfter waking at 6am, we got a taxi across town to Bangkok Thonburi train station. There was a huge food market here as well as a few food vendors and after a noodle soup breakfast we boarded a train to Posted by Libbytes in PhD Celebration Travel | Apr 5, 2014
- Pai - Part 3I love this little town. Its tiny size makes it easy to always walk everywhere within the town. I loved spending weeks walking up and down the same streets, finding new things that I had missed the first time. I Posted by LLWV in La Lone Wolfette Ventures | Apr 5, 2014
- Exploring BangkokOn Saturday Ben and I decided to visit the weekend market at Chatuchak park, about an hour's bus away. The market was so vast, with most parts inside purpose built buildings. There were a range of shops mostly selling really Posted by Libbytes in PhD Celebration Travel | Apr 5, 2014
- Ko Samui, ThailandWe arrived off the island of Ko Samui in the early predawn and were safely anchored at 07:00. We were booked on a shore excursion and were assembled at 07:15 and soon after were escorted onto a local vessel Posted by greynomadm in 2014-03 - Ocean Princess | Apr 4, 2014
- Across the Gulf of ThailandThe sunrise this morning was quite spectacular as we sailed slightly South of Westward. Joined Jenny for breakfast and then she went off to Tai Chi, I went down to the Cabaret Lounge for the cooking demonstration by the Posted by greynomadm in 2014-03 - Ocean Princess | Apr 3, 2014
- Tha Rua Chinese Shrine[center][center][/center][/center][center][/center]
The site of this Shrine is actually not the original site - I was not aware of this until I started to write this post. Apparently the Posted by timinphuket in TiminPhuket - things to do | Apr 3, 2014
- Koh LantaKoh Lanta is a paradise island; it is the largest island (about eighteen miles long by six miles wide) off the coast of South Thailand. Everybody is very relaxed here and it has a perfect mellow vibe, it has beautiful Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | Apr 2, 2014
- Trains, buses and motorbikesWell, we have eventually got to the island of Koh Lanta, but it has taken three days and over twenty hours travelling and a change of hotel, but we are here.
Saturday morning we left early for the train Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | Mar 31, 2014
- Walking on the beaches, looking at the peaches.===After the hectic late nights of Bangkok, I was looking forward to some relaxing time on the famous Thai beaches. There’s been plenty written about the choices people have when it comes to beaches in Thailand and mostly it’s true. Posted by stuartfinch in Somewhere Over The Urals. | Mar 30, 2014
- TWO NIGHTS IN BANGKOK BEFORE WE COMMENCE OUR HOME JOURNEY.
MONDAY 24TH MARCH 2014 (DAY 205)
Another early start, we were at breakfast by 8am. Just had it at POP's for convenience. Songtaew arrived at 9.30 to take us to the b Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2013-14 ARM & LEG TOUR DE FRANCE | Mar 28, 2014