- Classes at Thammasat UniveristyI am taking four classes and an internship for credit this semester. It is really strange transitioning to the semester system, I don't have any projects or tests til week 8! I think the classes should be easier in general Posted by juliaaugh in Thailand 2016 | Jan 31, 2016
- Thailand!Our Thai Airways flight to Bangkok was great and they gave us beautiful purple and white orchids, which Thayda and Keaton loved.
Bangkok traffic is notorious for being one bi Posted by luluandkiki in Supertrip 2016 | Jan 30, 2016
- BEST BANGKOK TAILORSHello
I live in Thailand few months already. And i have noticed the phenomenon of ''Tailoring''. What i prefer more here is the luxury side of this domain. I have started visiting some of them and then take the resolution Posted by Barths in MissDezzy | Jan 28, 2016
- Ayutthaya & Lopburi This weekend I went to Ayutthaya and Lopburi with my new friend Olivia. Ayutthaya is just 2 hours north of here by train and Lopburi is one hour further, the total trip by train cost less than a dollar. Ayutthaya Posted by juliaaugh in Thailand 2016 | Jan 24, 2016
- Full Butt Moon PartyKoh Samui is the largest island in the golf of Thailand and about 2 hours from Kho Tao. James and Sam undertook the journey a day before the rest of the Basingstoke massive as Crouch and Johny required an additional Posted by the wolf pack in The Wolf Pack | Jan 19, 2016
- Take me to the Beach!The night bus from Bangkok to Phuket was relatively comfortable as far as Asian public transport goes but was still on par with SAS interrogation training with regard to minutes slept. A few beers in a trendy local bar was Posted by the wolf pack in The Wolf Pack | Jan 19, 2016
- New Years Eve in Ubon Ratchatani It was nice to wake up in a soft bed in the morning and go downstairs for a complimentary breakfast. They even had tasty cookies to go with our jam toast. We did some research in the room to try Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Jan 17, 2016
- Phuket, ThailandThis morning was totally overcast and the only signs of light were from the other ships we passed as we slipped slowly into port. We have a Ship's Shore Excursion booked today so will be spending a good deal Posted by greynomadm in 2016-01 Indian Ocean | Jan 16, 2016
- Hua HinVoilà, c'est fini, c'est le dernier Post de mon blog. Déjà plus de 6 mois, il est temps de rentrer au froid...
Pour voir plus de photos de ce voyage, c'est très simple, il suffit de me payer une binouze :-)
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/38280 Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Jan 13, 2016
- And so it begins...Sorry it's taken a while for us to write this, hope it was worth the wait...
Sunday 3rd January soon came around and before we knew it we were at Heathrow, with our rucksacks packed and ready to go. Having Posted by Floglet in Anita and Fleur go travelling | Jan 12, 2016
- Chiang Mai
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/382802/90_20160106_1129 Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Jan 11, 2016
- Holiday Bus TravelsOur mission for the day was to get to Ubon Ratchatani and we arrived at the station to catch the 9:30 bus. It was unfortunately full. Christmas wasn't really a big deal, but New Years was a cause to celebrate Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Jan 7, 2016
- Koh Chang
Saturday Jan. 2:
We departed Siem Reap bright and early for possible our most grueling travel day yet; the overnight train from Chiang Mai to Bangkok came in at a close second. We board Posted by carpentrek in Carpenters Without Borders | Jan 4, 2016
- 2014 - PhuketAfter the snorkelling trip had finished I went to Phuket for a week of relaxing by the pool at my favourite small hotel in Patong.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/353 Posted by nzhamsta in Glynn's travel blog | Aug 16, 2014
- Week 1Bangkok is already starting to feel like a new home. I am getting oriented to the city. Kevin and I took taxis and the sky train mostly but I still need to figure out the bus system. I have found Posted by juliaaugh in Thailand 2016 | Jan 2, 2016
- Hanging in Hua HinNow, this is living! What a relaxing beach-town experience in Huang Hin, Thailand. Hua Hin is a small resort town about 2.5 hours south of Bangkok (by train or car). In the 1920's a railway station was built, and tourism Posted by kgula in Kurt and Karly's Honeymoon | Dec 29, 2015
- BangkokWe arrived in Bangkok at about 5pm and did not get to our hotel until 8pm. The taxi line wraps around the ground transportation section as every group has to filter through one person printing a ticket and assigning Posted by kgula in Kurt and Karly's Honeymoon | Dec 29, 2015
- Udon Thani
Local market, prix des plats : 30/40 baht (env. CHF 1), pour une bière c'est le double ;-)
[img=http://photos.travel Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Dec 26, 2015
- Temples of Nang RongIn the morning, we managed to send off some laundry, book a tour of the ruins with Kris and visit the day market by the lake. We got a familiar breakfast from 7-11 plus market oranges and barbequed eggs. I'd Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Dec 21, 2015
- Please, no fish sauceThe guesthouse was busy this morning. Someone had a similar arrival to ours, but had to sleep on the couch as there were no open beds. Wouldn't be getting in my Canada Christmas skype today. Ryan went down the street Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Dec 20, 2015
- Ubon RatchathaniUne ville perdue à l'est de la Thaïlande, j'ai croisé qu'un touriste en 3 jours, et un Suisse-Allemand haha.
[img=http:/ Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Dec 20, 2015
- YaowaratYaowarat is the Chinatown of Bangkok and its very unique because this is the district within Bangkok that has different characteristics from other Bangkok's districts. The Chinese in Thailand has blended into the Thai society for as long as 200 Posted by kidd27 in Phuket & Bangkok | Dec 19, 2015
- Yaowarat Part 2
One of the many Chinese medical halls in Charoen Krung Road in Yaowarat
Posted by kidd27 in Phuket & Bangkok | Dec 19, 2015
- Doi Inthanon National Park
Doi Inthanon National Park (aka 'The Roof of Thailand') is about 60 km southwest of Chiang Mai City, and its namesake, Inthanon Mountain, boasts the highest peak in Thailand at 2,565 meters (a Posted by carpentrek in Carpenters Without Borders | Dec 18, 2015
- Thai Farm Cooking School
Attention fans of Thai food: you're in luck because today we graduated from the [[http://www.thaifarmcooking.net|Thai Farm Cooking School]] and will be bringing our new skills back to the Stat Posted by carpentrek in Carpenters Without Borders | Dec 12, 2015