- Day 142: Ferry rideI basically spent all day on the ferry from Koh Lipe to Koh Lanta today. There would have been the option to go direct by speedboat in 3 hours, but 3 hours on a bumpy speedboat didn't sound like much Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Feb 9, 2016
- Day 141: Last day in Koh LipeAfter breakfast I went to Pattaya beach and read a little. In the early afternoon I took care of my ferry booking to Koh Lanta and also decided I need a new bikini and a new dress, given that my Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Feb 8, 2016
- Day 140: ShadyToday was the first really nice day on Koh Lipe as far as the weather goes - blue sky and proper sunshine. So after a nice breakfast I made my way over all the way west of Pattaya beach to Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Feb 7, 2016
- Sustainable Development InternshipI am receiving a scholarship from the Freeman Foundation under the condition that I complete an internship abroad. I am so grateful not only that I am receiving the scholarship but that it is pushing me to pursue an internship Posted by juliaaugh in Thailand 2016 | Feb 8, 2016
- Day 139: Family 1 & Family 2I spent the day with my new friends from Switzerland. We met noonish and then took a taxi boat for a short ride up the coast to the little Pitiusas resort. They only have a small beach but there are Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Feb 6, 2016
- Day 138: HealingThe day started very uneventfully: I spent my time way past noon just lying on my belly reading a book as I could not move very much, lathering myself every once in a while in a cooling gel I bought. Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Feb 5, 2016
- 5 Island Snorkel TourWe went on a 5 island snorkel tour with a traditional long tail boat to 5 smaller islands south of Koh Lanta. It was a full day of adventure and lucky for us the weather turned cloudy in the afternoon Posted by luluandkiki in Supertrip 2016 | Feb 5, 2016
- Day 137: And finally... the burnWoke up pretty early (must be the jet lag from Malaysia to Thailand ;) ) but since no one in my room was showing any movement I didn't want to start rustling about and rather dozed forever to the soothing Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Feb 4, 2016
- Day 136: Crossing the borderI had booked the boat to Koh Lipe for the afternoon with a pick-up from the hostel at 12.15 pm so that left me plenty of time to get ready, pack and eat something. Immigration in Malaysia went smoothly and Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Feb 3, 2016
- Ben is just too tall for Asia!
Posted by Benannatravels in South East Asia and Australia | Feb 3, 2016
- Thailand # 2012CHECK THE OTHER ARTICLE ON MY BLOG ABOUT ALL THE ROAD TRIP AROUND THAILAND, I WROTE IT MORE RECENTLY.
South : http://enjoyourlife.travellerspoint.com/co/201/
North : http://enjoyourlife.travellerspoint.com/44/
[i][center]Thailand.. Posted by celia0409 in EYL and keep travelling | Feb 2, 2016
- Thailand - Kho Tao[center]As we approached the island of Kho Tao we began to feel a sense of familiarity, the cascading landscape brought back memories of two years ago, when we visited the island whilst holidaying.
Stepping off the Lomprayah ferry at dusk, Posted by Daft Slags Do.. in Daft Slags Do...East to West | Feb 2, 2016
- Island Life!We are loving every minute of island life. A very welcome change from Bangkok. In true Thai style getting here was an adventure! From Bangkok we took an overnight bus, which played Fast & Furious 6 in Thai language and Posted by luluandkiki in Supertrip 2016 | Feb 1, 2016
- Thailand - Khao Sok [center]On the morning we left Penang we got the free ferry over to Butterworth and sweated our way to the train station to catch the 14:00 train, which was only a small four carriage affair through Malaysia and picked up Posted by Daft Slags Do.. in Daft Slags Do...East to West | Feb 1, 2016
- Classes at Thammasat UniveristyI am taking four classes and an internship for credit this semester. It is really strange transitioning to the semester system, I don't have any projects or tests til week 8! I think the classes should be easier in general Posted by juliaaugh in Thailand 2016 | Jan 31, 2016
- Thailand!Our Thai Airways flight to Bangkok was great and they gave us beautiful purple and white orchids, which Thayda and Keaton loved.
Bangkok traffic is notorious for being one bi Posted by luluandkiki in Supertrip 2016 | Jan 30, 2016
- BEST BANGKOK TAILORSHello
I live in Thailand few months already. And i have noticed the phenomenon of ''Tailoring''. What i prefer more here is the luxury side of this domain. I have started visiting some of them and then take the resolution Posted by Barths in MissDezzy | Jan 28, 2016
- Ayutthaya & Lopburi This weekend I went to Ayutthaya and Lopburi with my new friend Olivia. Ayutthaya is just 2 hours north of here by train and Lopburi is one hour further, the total trip by train cost less than a dollar. Ayutthaya Posted by juliaaugh in Thailand 2016 | Jan 24, 2016
- Full Butt Moon PartyKoh Samui is the largest island in the golf of Thailand and about 2 hours from Kho Tao. James and Sam undertook the journey a day before the rest of the Basingstoke massive as Crouch and Johny required an additional Posted by the wolf pack in The Wolf Pack | Jan 19, 2016
- Take me to the Beach!The night bus from Bangkok to Phuket was relatively comfortable as far as Asian public transport goes but was still on par with SAS interrogation training with regard to minutes slept. A few beers in a trendy local bar was Posted by the wolf pack in The Wolf Pack | Jan 19, 2016
- New Years Eve in Ubon Ratchatani It was nice to wake up in a soft bed in the morning and go downstairs for a complimentary breakfast. They even had tasty cookies to go with our jam toast. We did some research in the room to try Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Jan 17, 2016
- Phuket, ThailandThis morning was totally overcast and the only signs of light were from the other ships we passed as we slipped slowly into port. We have a Ship's Shore Excursion booked today so will be spending a good deal Posted by greynomadm in 2016-01 Indian Ocean | Jan 16, 2016
- Hua HinVoilà, c'est fini, c'est le dernier Post de mon blog. Déjà plus de 6 mois, il est temps de rentrer au froid...
Pour voir plus de photos de ce voyage, c'est très simple, il suffit de me payer une binouze :-)
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/38280 Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Jan 13, 2016
- And so it begins...Sorry it's taken a while for us to write this, hope it was worth the wait...
Sunday 3rd January soon came around and before we knew it we were at Heathrow, with our rucksacks packed and ready to go. Having Posted by Floglet in Anita and Fleur go travelling | Jan 12, 2016
- Chiang Mai
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/382802/90_20160106_1129 Posted by gr3g77 in UN PTIT TOUR (juil. 2015 - janv. 2016) | Jan 11, 2016