- Thaton to Chiang RaiOn the return trip to Tathon, we happened to be accompanied by a Russian, Jewish couple who emigrated to Australia some 18 years ago. This was their first real trip abroad, after being encouraged to hit the road Posted by jonshapiro in Vagabonding at 60 | Jun 26, 2013
- No aircon - No electricity... hot hot hotWe have had a power cut all day today so its been unbareable. The classrooms were exhausting, especially with the kids being hyper!
So I spent Saturday by the pool, we have found one that we pay 100baht to use Posted by Kenyamtoto in Beau's Blog | Jun 26, 2013
- BEST WESTERN Klassique Sukhumvit Posted by klassique12 in BEST WESTERN | Jun 26, 2013
- Wat Tam Wua18 days in Wat Tam Wua, which is a buddhist monastery offerring meditation retreat to everybody. You just need to turn up...and stay as long as you want. It is donation based and you also help out as required. Apart Posted by joxa in j&x travels | Jun 25, 2013
- PaiWe are now back online, still in the North of Thailand. We are hoping to be moving soon.. but first a small update on our experiences.. we spent a few days in Pai at the beginning of the month. Although Posted by joxa in j&x travels | Jun 25, 2013
- Two Weeks in ThailandThailand was as busy and manic as expected. Due to the fact we had extended our stay in Vietnam we decided to cut Chaing Mai from our itinerary and just head to the south of Thailand for two weeks. Our Posted by Lyndall Drennan in Honeymooning Our Way Across the Globe | Jun 24, 2013
- Its all changed! So due to circumstances I have parted ways with my travel buddy and am now living in the shared dorm accomodation in Walkers Inn, Khao Lak. The girls im sharing with got in at 3am and 5am, and I Posted by Kenyamtoto in Beau's Blog | Jun 23, 2013
- Ko Pha-nganOj..
Nå var det jammen lenge siden forri gang vi hadde blogga, men her er vi :)
[img=http://photos.travellerspoi Posted by signeogkim in Store og små på loffen i Asia | Jun 22, 2013
- Rugby Lions and change of home!So today has been a mixed day, as has the week really. Im moving home tomorrow And going into shared accommodation in the volunteers main guesthouse, so ill be sharing with girls.
Ive managed to get to the beach even though Posted by Kenyamtoto in Beau's Blog | Jun 22, 2013
- THE beach Is it worth it?
That's the question posed when I tell people that I have saved hundreds and thousands of pounds to travel across the globe with a rucksack on my back containing little more than five pairs of Posted by kristian23 in Asian Adventures | Jun 21, 2013
- One Day in BangkokDestination: Southeast Asia for the unforeseen future and our first stop is Bangkok. We are only here for a day...so what to do with such little time? We opted for a long tail boat ride down the Chao Phraya River. Posted by SMWiley in Engaged around the world! | Jun 20, 2013
- Teaching in Thailand - What an experienceSo yesterday (Tuesday) was my first day of teaching. I was at Lam Pee which is a school for Burmese children and I loved it. The staff made us so welcome and cooked us a delicious lunch - Posted by Kenyamtoto in Beau's Blog | Jun 18, 2013
- First days teaching ahead!Im just in the office finishing my last bits of photocopying - the tuk tuk taxi is waiting and im about to head to my first class to teach! Eek! Im in all day today and teach four Posted by Kenyamtoto in Beau's Blog | Jun 17, 2013
- A night to remember.... So sitting chatting at the bar last night whilst Daniel was on Skype... Ended up on a bit of a bar crawl with the other volunteers! Beers, cocktails and wine... Think i strolled in about 2:30! Not ideal when today Posted by Kenyamtoto in Beau's Blog | Jun 17, 2013
- Elephans and..... Snakes?Well that was an experience!
Elephant trekking through the rainforest. Amazing views and so scary! Just started to decend down a steep slope and our mahot shouts out! On the tree we have to round there is a (and i quote) Posted by Kenyamtoto in Beau's Blog | Jun 16, 2013
- Grahams Tour of ThailandOver the last week or so we have had an incredible time travelling with Liam’s Dad, Graham. We have shown him the work we have been up to at the safari, tackled the hectic Bangkok, and travelled north to Chiang Posted by Chelsandliam in Powered by Noodles | Jun 15, 2013
- Day 2 in rainy ThailandSo its Sunday - happy fathers day dad!
The weather has been so awful its actually made me laugh. Land slides trees falling down, schools shutting due to floods. But its still sooooo hot and humid. The lightning storms are Posted by Kenyamtoto in Beau's Blog | Jun 15, 2013
- Islands of Thailand Part 2After spending a couple of weeks on Phuket, waiting for my friends to finish teaching and join me on my travels, I headed to Phuket Town to join my friend Charlotte, and her brother, Tom, to head to Ao Phang Posted by meghanoleary in South East Asia 2013 | Jun 13, 2013
- Ko Pha-nganVi befinner oss fortsatt på Ko Phangan og her bare nyter vi livet.
De siste dagene har det vært litt ymse vær, regn og sol om hverandre..
Men vi har ikke kjeda oss vi :)
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/392927/61DAB82E2219AC681764939EAE56DF08 Posted by signeogkim in Store og små på loffen i Asia | Jun 13, 2013
- THAILAND~~~Bangkok, Thailand..... My second last destination, how crazy! It was a $263 flight and 2213 km, but 7 hour and 15 minutes (including a layover of 1 hour and 25 minutes) I was in my second last destination! I Posted by mayals in My Dream Trip Around the World | Jun 10, 2013
- Paradis!Vi har kommet til paradis vi :)
På fredag reiste vi fra Cha Am og satte kursen mot Koh Phangan.
På morran stod privatsjåfør`n vår klar for å kjøre oss til Chumpon hvor Lomprayahfergen (Katamaran) skulle frakte oss videre.
En Posted by signeogkim in Store og små på loffen i Asia | Jun 9, 2013
- Ko Tao - PhuketUp at 4.45am, lovely! Today was a full day of travelling from the east to the west of Thailand. We were on the boat by 6am, although I am really not good with boats these days. I Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Jun 7, 2013
- Last day on Ko TaoNot the best nights sleep for me, I was up several times in the night. We still woke quite early in the morning and I'm usually not very good at going back to sleep but Jakobs words Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Jun 7, 2013
- Snorkelling and being ill, nice!Today Jakob and I found a buffet breakfast along the beach - which pleased Jakob! Although, I really wasn't feeling my best this day. Had no appetite for breakfast and a bit of a stomach ach Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Jun 7, 2013
- Beach dayToday was a pretty chilled day for me. Jakob and I had breakfast together at our little bakery and then we spent the next few hours in the sun, reading books, listening to music and swimming Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Jun 7, 2013