- Getting back into the swing of things===The start of February heralded the sixth month anniversary of our leaving the UK and nominally the half-way point (in terms of time, at least) of our journey to Oz. We marked this milestone with a trip through a seven Posted by stuartfinch in Somewhere Over The Urals. | Mar 2, 2014
- Phuket Provincial Offices
I cannot add a lot to this post but the fact that I rushed home to watch The Killing Fields after I read about this.
There was a part in the movie where the characters Posted by timinphuket in TiminPhuket - things to do | Mar 1, 2014
- FebruarySo that’s it. Teaching out here has finished. How time flies!! Ive loved every single moment so far, even the times in The Hut, although, at the time – not so fun! Im taking everything that has happened though as Posted by bethcairns in Mai Pen Rai | Mar 1, 2014
- Days 12 - 17Sunday 23rd February
Well after all the excitement of the last few days we decided we needed to chill some more and work on our tans again!
We spent the day down on Surin beach, where the wages were huge! We enjoyed Posted by DanieandIan in Ian and Danielle's BIG Adventure | Mar 1, 2014
- Koh Phi-Phi, Koh Lanta18.02. – 21.02.2014: Koh Phi Phi
Die populärste Insel von Thailand. Hier sind so viele Touristen. Ich (Erik) war hier vor sieben Jahren und ich muss sagen, dass die Insel jetzt verstört ist. Die Korallen, waren so schön, jetzt sind Posted by Eribel in Asia | Feb 28, 2014
- Koh Phi-Phi, Koh Lanta18.02. – 21.02.2014: Koh Phi Phi
Varan resan tog oss till en av dom mest kända önarna i Thailand, Ko Phi Phi. Jag tror faktisk att jag aldrig har varit pa en sa touristik ö. Varat hotel lag pa Long Beach Posted by Eribel in Asia | Feb 28, 2014
- Khao San Road[center][/center]
After doing it local style at the weekend market we changed things up, booked into a guesthouse near Khao San road and got our bogan aussie traveller on. Yes, I say this because Posted by TJKJ in Adventure of a lifetime | Feb 26, 2014
- Amphawa floating market[float=left][/float]As the weekend was fast approaching we decided (well I did, as I thought there could be some good shopping involved) that visiting a floating market would be a great oppurtunit Posted by TJKJ in Adventure of a lifetime | Feb 26, 2014
- THAILAND/LAOSIt's been a while since I posted but we have been very busy. Thailand seems much more sorted than Cambodia - more money, cars- lots of them causing traffic jams in Bangkok - bigger better houses etc. Bangkok is hot Posted by Chrissyade in TWOGOTRAVELLING | Feb 24, 2014
- 24 hours in BangkokQuote of the day: "Get up stand up. Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight"
A few friends were both going to be in Bangkok on the same weekend so I decided to Posted by inbetweendreams in In Between Dreams | Feb 23, 2014
- Days 9-11Thursday 20th February
Today we got up and lounged around in the morning, then got everything packed up and ready for our excursion, “Hong by starlight”.
We were picked up at 12pm and taken to the marina where we met our tour Posted by DanieandIan in Ian and Danielle's BIG Adventure | Feb 22, 2014
- Bangkok. 20/21 FebAfter a 10 hour flight arrived at Bangkok at 3 o,clock UK time.
Arrived at the Chatrium Riverside hotel upgraded room views over river no time to sleep lots to do
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/649021/180_DE30BBED2219AC68171236C4FBDE13D1.jpg Posted by Cvclyons in Our Big Travel Adventure | Feb 20, 2014
- Farang Diaries: Bangkok and Phuket==Bangkok
After two glorious weeks it had came time to say goodbye to Cambodia and head to Thailand’s capital Bangkok. I was chaffing at the bit to get there and it wasn’t for the city’s legendary nightlife or shopping. Best mate Posted by elyshahickey in Wanderlysh | Feb 20, 2014
- Backpacking begins in BangkokAlthough we felt like zombies arriving in Bangkok after a full day of travel it had sence of familiarty about it, stange as i've never been to Bagkok before. The smells, the food stalls, ubundance of motor cycles carrying whole Posted by TJKJ in Adventure of a lifetime | Feb 20, 2014
- Days 6 - 8Monday 17th – Another day spent lazing around the pool; we both had some work to do and so needed to be close to the apartment.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/646373/WP_20140219_ Posted by DanieandIan in Ian and Danielle's BIG Adventure | Feb 19, 2014
- Thailand, Chiang Khong
Leider sorgte ein kleines Wifi-Loch dafür, dass ich diese Zeilen erst jetzt losschicken kann und das obwohl mein lieber Freund Andreas doch schon so sehnsüchtig auf erste Bilder vom Mekon Posted by daria-unterwegs in Auf nach Asien | Feb 20, 2014
- Thailand, Chiang Mai
Wer glaubt, Banglampoo mit seiner Khao San Road sei ein großes Touristenzentrum, der war noch nie in Chiang Mai. Hier hat die touristische Infrastruktur nicht nur die ganze Altstadt eingen Posted by daria-unterwegs in Auf nach Asien | Feb 19, 2014
- Days 1 to 5Hi Peeps!
We’ve meant to update this earlier but we've been too busy chilling!
England hit by 90mph winds!!!
Well we were happy to hear that started after we got to Thailand!
The weekend (8th & 9th) was lovely yet emotional, celebrating Ronnie Posted by DanieandIan in Ian and Danielle's BIG Adventure | Feb 16, 2014
- Paradise in the wakeI realized a while ago that I've never spent more than a week’s time on a place with a beach. Like, ever. Ko Phangan was not the exception. People and friends kept telling me to stay for the full moon Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Feb 16, 2014
- Thailand, Mae hong son loop, part two
Ein wenig losreißen musste ich mich schon aus Mae Sariang, ich hätte es dort noch gut eine ganze Woche aushalten können (mindestens :-) ). Weiter ging es mit dem Bus durch eine wunderbare, Posted by daria-unterwegs in Auf nach Asien | Feb 13, 2014
- Thailand, Mae hong son loop, part one
Am Tag der Wahl gönnte ich mir einen Ausflug in den Erawan Nationalpark. Dort war, wie ich feststellen musste, schon alles fest in russischer Hand. Vorteil war jedoch, dass mit dem Erreich Posted by daria-unterwegs in Auf nach Asien | Feb 12, 2014
- First Taste of ThailandWe landed in Bangkok’s DMK airport at 3am. As with our overnight train to Pondy a few days earlier, we’d had hoped for some slight delays so that our arrival time might be a little more conducive to getting a Posted by TessAndRach in Asian Adventure | Feb 11, 2014
- Onwards!For months I had been feeding the fantasy of a great sailing adventure spanning thousands of miles and innumerable seas and islands. When that thought came to its abrupt end, I was left in the labyrinth of decision. A thousand Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Feb 7, 2014
- Thailand, Bangkok
Nach einem mehr als vierzehnstündigen Reisetag von Haustür zu Haustür und unzähligen security checks, wegen derer ich fast meinen Anschlussflug in Delhi verpasste, kam ich dann endlich am Posted by daria-unterwegs in Auf nach Asien | Feb 6, 2014
- Quick updateWe're still alive!
We have been way too busy ... or lazy to write blogs :).
After we left Laos (I still owe you a report on the trip along the Mekong), we spent time travelling around North Thailand. We left to Posted by carmomo in New Zealand and South East Asia | Feb 5, 2014