- 阿瑜陀耶 (Ayutthaya) 哥德式佛教教堂==
阿瑜陀耶: 尼瓦塔馬拉瓦寺 Wat Niwet Thammaprawat 是在夏行宮旁邊的一個小島上。
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/490688/large_2764D954D53 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 5, 2014
- Sofitel So BangkokSofitel So Bangkok
之前提及，買了ACCOR Advantage Plus 會藉，有一晚免費酒店，既然任何酒店都免費，於是選擇了ACCOR 旗下其中一個最貴的品牌--Sofitel。
Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 5, 2014
- 曼谷中央公園- Lumphini ParkSofitel So 的正前方便是曼谷的中央公園- Lumphini Park。
旅遊書都不多介紹。但我們襯在吃自助早餐前的時間，行了少部分公園當晨運(好伯伯Feel )。Lumphini Park 真真正正像中央公園， 一個長方型公園，走一圈應該要一個多小時。
[img=http://photos.trave Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 5, 2014
- 曼谷Central World 直擊:Snoopy 聖誕佈置
雖然曼谷天氣炎熱，但仍然有充滿聖誕氣氛的佈置。等simony’s blog現場直擊一下，幾百隻SNOOPY 狗狗 (好像還未有人話Snoopy 唔係狗 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 5, 2014
- [Bangkok] Asiatique the Riverfront 亞洲各地都興起用舊倉庫改為旅遊點，高雄的駁二、新加坡的Clarke Quay、北海道小樽、香港的海港城 (gag 位)，而曼谷也有一個Asiatique the Riverfront。
說Asiatique the Riverfront 是一個夜市，但營業時間只是到12點。
由於我們酒店去BTS 站要行十五分鐘，加上的士十分便宜，於是便叫酒店幫我們叫的士。當時下午6 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 4, 2014
- [Bangkok] Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam & Fashion MallACCOR 集團於曼谷有超過20間酒店。今次揀選了2011年尾開業的旅館白金水門諾富特酒店。
我們由機場搭乘Airport Link到 RachaPrarop站向Central World 方向一直行十分鐘。雖然是少少十分鐘的路程，但由於要經過水門市場及馬路凹凸不平，再加上天氣炎熱，行起來都有點辛苦。
[img=http://photos.travellersp Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 4, 2014
- Beautiful Koh LipeWe left Khao Lak by bus and stayed overnight in Trang to take the minibus and ferry to Koh Lipe the next day.
Our hotel was next to the Night market and this market is well known for its tasty foo Posted by InTwoPlaces in South East Asia Winter 2014 - 2015 | Dec 4, 2014
- [Bangkok] Night Cruise at Chao Phraya River
There are lots of choices for the Night Cruise at Chao Phraya River , Chaophraya Dinner Cruise, Loy Nava Cruise , Chao Phraya Princess Dinner Cruise, Horizon Cruise, etc,. We can see other Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 3, 2014
- 夜遊昭披耶河(Chao Phraya River) 湄南河- Horizon Cruise by Shangri-la [[http://simony.travellerspoint.com/120/|<English Version>]]
曼谷的夜遊昭披耶河(Chao Phraya River)連晚餐的選擇很多，Chaophraya Dinner Cruise, Loy Nava Cruise , Chao Phraya Princess Dinner Cruise, Horizon C Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 3, 2014
- Thai Temple Wat Mahabut & Mae Nak ShrineThailand is known well for its beautiful and marvellous beaches and islands as well as other natural wonders including its rich history which include the royal dynasty that rule the country until today. The temple or wat in Thailand are Posted by kidd27 in Exploring Bangkok | Nov 29, 2014
- 用積分去旅行: 計劃曼谷之旅去曼谷也要計劃? 一張平價機票不就行嗎?
因為我是打算襯機會把手頭上的積分換走 。4日3夜 是常識吧。
先處理機票，平常用American Express (ae card) 運通咭簽帳，順理成章儲下了48,000 Asia Miles。大部份3/2015 到期， 本打算年初到越南，但出現排華，所以到年尾才起行。 香港來回曼谷要20,000亞洲萬里通里數。 兩口子40,000分加每人$729稅及附加費，兌換機票完成。
之後便是酒店，用的是hotels.com- Welcome award Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Nov 28, 2014
- Khao Sok National Park and a short stay in Khao LakWe arrived in Khao Sok 6 am and after breakfast and a rest in our cottage at Palm View resort we decided to go tubing down the river. We Had to have a guide with us, and to be honest Posted by InTwoPlaces in South East Asia Winter 2014 - 2015 | Nov 28, 2014
- Idiot AbroadWe were very sad to say goodbye to Laos, which felt a million miles away from civilisation but were looking forward to Thailand where we will now be until the New Year, apart from a week in Sumatra in early Posted by katiejason in Katie & Jason's Round the World Trip | Nov 27, 2014
- Chiang majski rođendanChiang mai
I eto nas na sjeveru!
Naučili smo nesto novo:
Na drugom sigurnosnom pregledu za nas let, primijetismo svi zajedno da smo, eto, zaboravili švicarski nožić u ruksaku (neću nikog probosti, majke mi). Odmah mi je kroz glavu prošla Posted by mokrebicve in Đita okoli svita | Nov 26, 2014
- Loy Krathong in BangkokThailand is a country that always fascinates me since I was young and never failed to impress me even now. The word Amazing Thailand used to describe this kingdom by the Tourism Authority of Thailand in promoting the country to Posted by kidd27 in Exploring Bangkok | Nov 24, 2014
- Kanchanaburi and an unplanned visit to BangkokIt took much longer time to go to Kanchanaburi than we were led to believe, we spent the 3 hours waiting for the bus to take turns to go inside the A/C shopping mall by the bus stop.
We were Posted by InTwoPlaces in South East Asia Winter 2014 - 2015 | Nov 23, 2014
- Doi Suthep (Hightest point in Chiang Mai & beautiful temple)When visiting Chaing Mai, one of the biggest tourist draws is Doi Suthep. And for good reason! That's where we decided to go today.
The temple Wat Phra That is perched high on the mountain offering amazing views, Posted by Olivia-travels2 in Olivia travels2 | Dec 18, 2012
- Chiang MaiChiang Mai was different from Bangkok - in a good way. It's still a busy city, but significantly smaller, a mere 1,000,000 folks in the metro area. It's up in the 'foothills of the Himalayas' (broadly defined) so Posted by tdeits in Around the world in 2014 | Nov 20, 2014
- Thailand: Chiang Mai - Het leven zoals het is in ViengpingHallo allemaal,
Na mijn minder goede ervaring in Mae Sot heb ik nu een leuker verhaal te vertellen. Ik heb 2 weken doorgebracht in het Viengping weeshuis wat het grootste is in het noorden van Thailand. Hun fondsen komen grotendeels van Posted by gdaniels in Around the world | Nov 19, 2014
- BangkokWow -
Bangkok is pretty overwhelming! It is a sprawling and furious mix of people, street food, zany concepts of traffic control all simmered in stifling heat and humidity. In other words, a pretty awesome place.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoi Posted by tdeits in Around the world in 2014 | Nov 19, 2014
- Koh ChangWe have spent 4 beautiful days and 4 fun evenings here on Lonely Beach. It's such a nice and relaxing place and we almost felt as if we where "Home".
To my surprise did some of the bar and restuarant Posted by InTwoPlaces in South East Asia Winter 2014 - 2015 | Nov 16, 2014
- ThailandWe arrive at Heathrow airport on Saturday 28 September at the start of our year long trip.
As I look at our four suitcases at the check in desk the feeling of panic that has been hanging over me for Posted by rduignan in A year together | Nov 17, 2014
- Maeklong Railway Market & Damnoen Saduak Floating MarketSo, this trip to Bangkok and surrounding provinces brought me to some new places as well as some of which I had been to in the past including Wat Pho, Wat Arun and Erawan Shrine in Bangkok as well as Posted by kidd27 in Exploring Bangkok | Nov 15, 2014
- Ko Si Chang & Bang SaenKo Si Chang (Si Chang Island) is located in the province of Chonburi, not far from Bangkok. Surely, what most people or travellers would remember most about Chonburi province would definitely be Pattaya beach, an entertainment beach city located to Posted by kidd27 in Exploring Bangkok | Nov 14, 2014
- Ko LipeSo Koh Sukorn had been lovely and peaceful but with transfer day that came to a rather abrupt end. It was our most complicated journey we'd attempted so far, tuk tuk followed by boat followed by pick up truck (big Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Nov 14, 2014