- Paradis!Vi har kommet til paradis vi :)
På fredag reiste vi fra Cha Am og satte kursen mot Koh Phangan.
På morran stod privatsjåfør`n vår klar for å kjøre oss til Chumpon hvor Lomprayahfergen (Katamaran) skulle frakte oss videre.
En Posted by signeogkim in Store og små på loffen i Asia | Jun 9, 2013
- Ko Tao - PhuketUp at 4.45am, lovely! Today was a full day of travelling from the east to the west of Thailand. We were on the boat by 6am, although I am really not good with boats these days. I Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Jun 7, 2013
- Last day on Ko TaoNot the best nights sleep for me, I was up several times in the night. We still woke quite early in the morning and I'm usually not very good at going back to sleep but Jakobs words Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Jun 7, 2013
- Snorkelling and being ill, nice!Today Jakob and I found a buffet breakfast along the beach - which pleased Jakob! Although, I really wasn't feeling my best this day. Had no appetite for breakfast and a bit of a stomach ach Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Jun 7, 2013
- Beach dayToday was a pretty chilled day for me. Jakob and I had breakfast together at our little bakery and then we spent the next few hours in the sun, reading books, listening to music and swimming Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Jun 7, 2013
- Motorcycling around the islandMotorbiking day! We ate breakfast at the bakery/restaurant on the beach just in front of our hotel. The breakfast here was amazing - real bread, butter and jam - a rarity in Asia! This baker Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Jun 7, 2013
- Chill day...Today we had such a chill day - was really lovely! We woke up and checked out of our hotel.. We wanted to find somewhere a bit cheaper. The place opposite our hotel 'Blue Wind' was named Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Jun 7, 2013
- Ko Phi Phi - Ko TaoToday was a full day of travelling. We were up early, packed and checked out and ate breakfast at a little bakery near the pier. It was a beautiful morning so we were pretty pleased when it Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Jun 7, 2013
- 8th May-6th June: NEW TERM..CHANGES..SEEDS..SNAKE..CAKE+MOREWEDNESDAY 13th MAY
The day I left Pattaya I noticed a large advertising hoarding outside a building which, amongst other things, offered A Dairy Room Available for Rent instead of Daily, and it made me wonder....!!
When I got back to school Posted by talismanic in Alistair in Thailand 2012 & 2013 | Jun 6, 2013
- Ko Lanta, ThailandHellllooo everyone!! I just arrived here in Ko Lanta Thailand yesterday, July 21st!! My flight departed Phnom Penh, Cambodia at 6:20 and flew for 1 hour 10 mins to arrive in Bangkok at 7:30, where I had a 2 hour Posted by michaelat in My Dream Trip Around The World | Jun 6, 2013
- Framme!Da har vi endelig kommet fram til smilets land, og vår første hele dag i Cha Am er straks ferdig :)
I skrivende stund ligger vi på rommet te Mikael og slapper av, regnet øser ned og lynet blinker på Posted by signeogkim in Store og små på loffen i Asia | Jun 6, 2013
- Bangkok[float=right][/float]Arriving to Bangkok was like entering a 5 star hotel.
After India everything was so easy and wide and calm….in the few hour we had there we were able to do everything any Posted by Olga Sapakova in Trav The Traveller | Jun 5, 2013
- Photoblog, last two weeks at Safari ParkSince our last blog entry there have been several dramas at the Safari Park. This has concluded with people leaving that we were sad to see go. On top of this there have been a few short term volunteers that Posted by Chelsandliam in Powered by Noodles | Jun 4, 2013
- NORTH OF THAILAND, AND OUR WAY TO LAOSFinally we are in the north of Thailand, and the weather is a little cooler, between 25 to 30 degrees (it is still too hot for us, but we are sure one day we will get used to it)
We arrived Posted by erika_simon in Simplicity, Inspiration and Angels | Jun 2, 2013
- BANGKOK, A CITY WITH EVERYTHING FOR EVERYBODYBANGKOK, A CITY WITH EVERYTHING FOR EVERYBODY
We were two days in BK, and it was wonderful to come back to this city again after six years. This time, one thing that we have never done before was to “couchsurf”: Posted by erika_simon in Simplicity, Inspiration and Angels | May 31, 2013
- trapped in Chiang MaiAfter our previous adventures we arri ved to Chiang Mai with the deep need to relax,recharge batteries, do all practical things and attend to basic needs. Chiang Mai in itself is not ugly, has some sort of atmosphere of a Posted by joxa in j&x travels | May 31, 2013
- #4 Thailand, Central and Songkarn
this entry will be about central Thailand, or what we have seen of it, and the epic water battle festival Songkarn! So already forgotten the bad experience at Fu Posted by migrationbirds in On the road to Mongolia | May 30, 2013
- Kid Interviews III
===Alex and Leah Interview Each Other About their Experiences at [[http://www.saveelephant.org|The Elephant Nature Park]]
(M Posted by annevl in The Journey is the Reward | May 30, 2013
- Mae SalongWe left Pai for Tathon on the following day. Because of the length of the ride, our plan was to spend one night there and then go on to Mae Salong, before returning to Tathon in order to take Posted by jonshapiro in Vagabonding at 60 | May 30, 2013
- Islands of Thailand Part 1So, I finished my semester of teaching in Nong Bua Daeng in Chaiyaphum, had a few emotional goodbyes with students and fellow staff and made my way to Bangkok for the beginning of my South East Asian adventures. I stayed Posted by meghanoleary in South East Asia 2013 | May 30, 2013
- กลอนอนาคตอาเซียน อนาคตประเทศไทย การเมืองที่สับสนในอาเชี่ยน สังคมเพี้ยนวุ่นวายและสูญเสีย
รายได้คนท่องเที่ยวไม่ลิงโลด Posted by tawipan999 in asian study | May 29, 2013
- บทนำ การสร้างกลุ่มธุรกิจในอาเซียน Posted by tawipan999 in asian study | May 29, 2013
- ThailandFinal stop....Bangkok!
It was definitely a nice treat to fly instead of getting on a very long bus journey. It saved us a whole day and only cost around £50 to fly from Phuket to Bangkok.
Got to the hotel and Posted by LaurenF3 in My Journey Around The World | May 27, 2013
- Crazy weather!Today Jakob and I got up early and headed off on a boat tour around Phi Phi. I was really looking forward to this because it meant getting out on the water in a traditional little boat Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | May 27, 2013
- Phi PhiToday we got up early and waited for our pick up to take us to the pier in Phuket town. We took a ferry at 8.30am for a couple of hours to Phi Phi. This ferry was Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | May 26, 2013