- Medical TouristJust before I came to Chiang Mai 2 years ago, I chipped my tooth. I simply had no time to see a dentist before I left. So I saw one in Chiang Mai. About $NZ15 later, the chip was filled.
So Posted by grasshopper in Singapore to London Overland | Jul 10, 2014
- One Day in Bangkok
I have a fond memory of Bangkok train station. The last time I was there (Long long ago) I caught a bus to the station to get my train south, I thought in plenty of time. However I didn't allo Posted by grasshopper in Singapore to London Overland | Jul 10, 2014
- Phuket, ThailandPhuket was decimated by a tsunami in 2004 although there is little evidence of it now. We took an all day tour to Phang Nga bay which is known for its karst rock formations.
[center][/c Posted by Culinerrion in Bangkok to Dubai - 2014 | Apr 14, 2014
- Northern ThailandOk I'm back and doubt I'll ever hear the end of my need of blogging assistance from Greg who's busy planning the next stage of our trip (read: shopping online for a restored Vespa he could ship to Cayman from Posted by gregandissy in There and back again | Jul 8, 2014
- Regent Seven Seas VoyagerAfter a 45 minute flight from Cambodia and arrived in Bangkok in the late morning. We went by bus to the port which was about two hours away. We were fortunate that our bus opted out of the Posted by Culinerrion in Bangkok to Dubai - 2014 | Apr 10, 2014
- Back to BangkokBella and I both had to go back to Bangkok as she was flying to Bali and I was flying to Ho Chi Minh in Vietnam. We got the sleeper train over there and this time in our section we Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | Jul 7, 2014
- En Route22 hours in transit is not too terrible when you cash in 360,000 Delta points to fly business class.
We had seats in the upper deck which felt much like a private lou Posted by Culinerrion in Bangkok to Dubai - 2014 | Apr 3, 2014
- Bangkok We hardly slept after arriving at the hotel at 1am or so. At 6am we decided to just get up, eat, sightsee and nap later. The Sky Train was just outside of our hotel. It was Posted by Culinerrion in Bangkok to Dubai - 2014 | Apr 5, 2014
- Jungle Trek, Northern ThailandI decided to do a 3 day jungle trek as heaps of people had recommended it to me. Bella went off to do the Golden Triangle the morning I got picked up. We drove for about 2 hours stopping off Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | Jul 3, 2014
- Don't worry, eat curryFinally finding time to update the blog, while waiting for my flight to Cambodia.
I took a bus from Nang Rong together with Sean, which made me feel a little less insecure. The ride back to Bangkok took 5,5 hours and Posted by Augensternchen in Verena's Big Trip | Jul 3, 2014
- Phi Phi ParadiseOur boat to Phi Phi Island had free tea, coffee and cakes which was a treat! We made the most of them on our 2 hr journey. Then we had a hard walk along the beach with our backpacks for Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | Jul 2, 2014
- Chilling In Chiang MaiIt is so nice to be back in Chiang Mai after busy Bangkok. The pace is a lot slower and more chilled out. Bellas Uncle used to live here so she's always been interested in it as well. I decided Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | Jul 2, 2014
- Phi Ta Khon Festival - ผีตาโขน
The Phi Ta Khon Festival (ผีตาโขน) is an old festival and is called the 'The Ghost Festival' that takes place in the Northwestern Province of Loei and the community of Dansai - about 450 Kilom Posted by timinphuket in TiminPhuket - things to do | Jul 2, 2014
- I'M ALIVEFor those of you that didn't hear, I had myself a little hospital scare here in Thailand. What I feared would be some obscure Thai disease turned out to be just a bacterial infection--where or from what I could not Posted by eardeljan in Thailand Traversal | Jul 1, 2014
- The Adventure ContinuesIn the morning daddy and I had a swim before breakfast. For breakfast I had waffles, pancakes, bacon, fruit and chocolate croissants. They were soooo yummy, I could have eaten 102!! Then we went into the pool Posted by ellajade in Ella's Adventures | Jun 30, 2014
- My latest trip to PhuketI love being behind the wheel on a road trip, with great music and good friends tagging along for the ride. I’ve visited Thailand until July and I recently joined my friends in Thailand for a road trip from the Posted by u4614348 in Phuket, I love you... | Jun 29, 2014
- Start of my Thailand AdventureIt was night time when we left to go to the airport. I was very tired but I stayed awake until we got on the plane, then I slept on daddy. When we got off the plane we Posted by ellajade in Ella's Adventures | Jun 29, 2014
- Tigers, Boxing and Boogy BoardingIt didnt take too long to get to Phuket but there was a close call at the airport as I had accidentally said that we were both called Alice on our ticket.. My bad. He said we would have to Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | Jun 25, 2014
- Thailand[img=http://pho Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Jun 25, 2014
- Elephant Riding and Chiang Mai! Chaing Mai was our first stop in Thailand. A lot mpr chilled out than Bali. Less tooting taxis and people asking for photographs. Our hostel was incredible and was showing all the World Cup games. Amazing! On our first day Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | Jun 25, 2014
- Under the Night SkyI spent the next 5 days in Koh Phangan. Read: I spent five days on a beach that doubles as a constant epic party. There are no photos to be had. Nor stories to be written on this blog. That Posted by Flanilandlizard in Ready.Set.Travel. | Jun 23, 2014
- Sawadee KhaI made it! After traveling for 20 hours from LA to Bangkok, staying the night there, and then traveling another 12 hours to Chiang Mai, I finally have some downtime. Our night in Bangkok was overwhelming in all of the Posted by eardeljan in Thailand Traversal | Jun 23, 2014
- Honey, Rice and Koh LantaGetting from Pak Chong to Nang Rong wasn't that eventful as I thought it would be. The resort offered me a free transport to the Pak Chong bus terminal (I couldn't shake off the impression that they were relieved I Posted by Augensternchen in Verena's Big Trip | Jun 22, 2014
- Just a short noteI spent my day with sleeping, chilling at the pool and making tough decisions. My coughing isn't any better yet (which is possible, the doctors @ home told me), which makes it senseless to move on to Koh Chang for Posted by Augensternchen in Verena's Big Trip | Jun 20, 2014
- Second tryAnd it was worth it after all!
After waking up in the hotel I ended up in the day before yesterday, I addressed my guidebook for other options. The next one on the list was Khao Yai Lodge Garden Resort. I Posted by Augensternchen in Verena's Big Trip | Jun 20, 2014