- Ko Samui - ThailandTotal overcast continues and the humidity must have exceeded 100% because we've experienced almost constant drizzle, expected high temperature 29°C/84.2°F again. We are at anchor off the island of Ko Samui on Thailand's East Coast. Once again the Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Oct 30, 2016
- Bound for Ko SamuiAnother sea day with humidity up to 98% it feels like it is raining. No sign of the sunrise, the sky went from dark grey to a somewhat lighter shade.
Solved the outstanding mystery with regard to my Internet Account. Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Oct 29, 2016
- SingaporeLow cloud delayed the sunrise and it was almost 07:00 when a soft light broke through. I was impressed by the number of ships waiting to enter the port.
We had nothing organised for today and we wandered Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Oct 28, 2016
- Phuket Town in ThailandWe arrived in Phuket with only vague outlines of land in sight due to a serious fog. The ship dropped anchor a considerable distance from the port, this was to be the first tendered port on this cruise. Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Oct 26, 2016
- Farewell Bhutan, now for some R & R in BangkokIt's hard to write an end to a holiday. Although our travels in Bhutan concluded today, we still have a few days in Bangkok before we head home. We could not sleep in as John had planned a Posted by jack_and_daisy in Living the Dream - 2 | Oct 25, 2016
- Phuket Tomorrow - Day Three at SeaAs expected the published sunrise time was off by about 50 minutes. Despite an extended wait there was no rewarding image. I took some insurance shots in the Adagio Bar on Deck 16 and knocked some of them Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Oct 25, 2016
- East of Sri Lanka - Day Two at SeaThere is the promise of showers today and there is a slight swell providing some gentle motion to the ship. Heavy clouds low on the horizon prevented any startling sunrise images. Usual routine, breakfast, Jenny off to the Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Oct 24, 2016
- Destination Phuket - Day One at SeaA grey morning with dense clouds over the Eastern horizon. Fortunately no rain. Uploaded to the Internet last night and could have spent a bit longer in bed because the sun was a 'no show' this morning. Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Oct 23, 2016
- Vacation time!!Hello everyone!
It has been quite some time now but that was because we went on a vacation for around 9 days. I did not bring my laptop with me so I could not write anything down. After being in Thailand Posted by abhofman in Britt in Asia | Oct 21, 2016
- Family Time - Part Two[[http://lettersfromcharlotte.travellerspoint.com/32/|Click here to read PART ONE ]]
Life on Sodsai Farm quickly becomes routine. Yann and Piak both take off within a couple of days, Posted by chb00001 in Letters from Charlotte | Oct 21, 2016
- Sydney to BangkokToday we set off on a trip that has been on our bucket list for ten years. Each time we would think about going, another destination would push this trip back to the waiting list and we began to Posted by jack_and_daisy in Living the Dream - 2 | Oct 12, 2016
- Vegetarian Festival in Bangkok
China Gate at Yaowarat is the best starting point to explore Bangkok's Chinatown and sample some best vegetarian food during Nine Emperor Gods Festival
[img=http://photos.travel Posted by kidd27 in Exploring Bangkok | Oct 8, 2016
- Thai Food (Part 2)Food is essential when you are on the go while travelling because adequate food provide the energy required to explore places. Food also adds the spice in travelling itinerary due to the new and exciting experience in trying different food Posted by kidd27 in Exploring Bangkok | Oct 7, 2016
- Chiang Mai Now next up…we are done with the beaches and heading to Northern Thailand—Chiang Mai. This was the morning when we found out about the unfortunate events that hit Thailand. There were bombings in Phuket, Hua Posted by kellyenright21 in Life Abroad | Oct 4, 2016
- Koh Samui Our fourth stop in Thailand is Koh Samui, which is farther north than the islands of Phuket and Phi Phi. It is also where we will be meeting up with Lili, after her two day Posted by kellyenright21 in Life Abroad | Oct 4, 2016
- A month in BangkokHello everyone,
It has been a while since I posted my last blog. The last two weeks there was nothing really exciting going on. Normal life kicked in and the homework as well.
Last time I just came back from the Posted by abhofman in Britt in Asia | Oct 2, 2016
- Full moon partyyyHello everyone!
Time for another blog from rainy Bangkok! It rains here every god damn day. I can put my alarm on it that from 4 or 5 ish it gonna start raining till like 8 or 9 ish. One good Posted by abhofman in Britt in Asia | Sep 19, 2016
- Blog #2Hello everyone!
More than a week has passed already! Eventho it feels like 3 or 4 weeks! Maybe that is because we did so much and saw so many things!
I ended my last blog on a saturday. That night we went Posted by abhofman in Britt in Asia | Sep 12, 2016
- Chiang Rai Day 43-47Well the weather hasn't been kind for sight seeing for the last few days it either been quite stormy or like today just persist drizzle with thunderstorms thrown in for good measure,so in the last 4 days I have got Posted by Richard Indo in Indo Trip 2016 | Sep 12, 2016
- Day 38-41 Chiang Mia to Chiang RaiWe'll have moved onto Chiang Rae from Chiang Mia,got the Green Bus up yesterday which is Thailands National bus service and so far seem okay reasonably cheap and the the big plus they have A/C took about 3 hours to Posted by Richard Indo in Indo Trip 2016 | Sep 6, 2016
- Family Time - Part One
Our days in the idyllic mountains of Northern Thailand are coming to a close. We have only time for one more voluntary work placement and this time we choose a mushroom fa Posted by chb00001 in Letters from Charlotte | Sep 5, 2016
- My first blogHello everyone!
Welcome to my blog. In this blog I will be telling you all about my adventures in Asia. For the people who read this and do not know what I am doing here. Currently I am studying International Hospitality Posted by abhofman in Britt in Asia | Sep 3, 2016
- Pia Thailand Day 33-37Well my time in Pia is coming to and end,back to Chiang Mia tomorrow for a couple of nights before travelling onto Chiang Rai for a week or two,then Laos
Have been here for 8 nights and had a really Posted by Richard Indo in Indo Trip 2016 | Sep 1, 2016
- Day 32 Pia to Mae Hong Son and BackGot upto a pretty clear sky so decided to risk the weather and take a ride to Mae Hong Son which is about 100km down the road and it was well worth the trip going over numerous mountain ranges and Posted by Richard Indo in Indo Trip 2016 | Aug 28, 2016
- Day 29-30 Chiang Mai & PiaWell left Chiang Mai yesterday and think it was the best and shortest bus trip yet about 300km and 4 hours later I am in Pai,Northern Thailand,got dropped of at the bus station with the rest of the tourists,grabbed my Posted by Richard Indo in Indo Trip 2016 | Aug 27, 2016