- Not all those who wander are lostBangkok (part 1)
After landing in Suvarnabhumi Airport, we boarded the SkyTrain (BTS) to Makkasan station, which was fairly close to our hostel and a lot cheaper than a taxi from the airport. We made our way out onto the street Posted by kay_bramm in GetLost | Jun 22, 2015
- The way there!After an exhausting 35+ hours, to be really honest I have lost count, of travelling I finally made it to New Zealand.
The journey however started at Schiphol:
Now it was o Posted by LVS540 in New-Zealand | Jun 19, 2015
- Lets seeSo if I start in Thailand.... Posted by PaulJefferyes in Paul Takes On The World | Jun 15, 2015
- We're Railey Rock ClimbingDark clouds obscured the sky and soon droplets fell down as well. None of this was reassuring to two people who had booked a rock climbing session in Railay today. The staff at the guesthouse assured us that it would Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Jun 11, 2015
- Nong Nooch Botanical GardenPattaya is a beach retreat city full of activities which need no extensive introduction. I had mentioned previously that this capital city of Chon Buri province of Thailand, not far away from Bangkok deserved very much attention from travellers as Posted by kidd27 in Phuket & Bangkok | Jun 6, 2015
- SukhothaiWe arrived in Sukhothai after a long bus trip from Chiang Mai. Sukhothai is a small town that is divided into two parts, the old and the new. The old part is a UNSECO heritage site where ruins of a Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jun 5, 2015
- Chiang Mai, ThailandDay 40-42 - May 26-28
A historic respite from the southern heat of the Kingdom of Siam, Chiang Mai proved to be just this - a modern refuge from the madness of Bangkok. While Bangkok may appear sharp to the unwary, Posted by evancampbell in I Climb Mountains? | Jun 5, 2015
- Bangkok, ThailandDay 36-39 - May 22-25
The first challenge in describing Bangkok comes in the form of a mad urban thicket of 14 million people sprawling over 1.5 million square kilometers of traffic, heat, and towers. This dense historic trading outpost continues Posted by evancampbell in I Climb Mountains? | Jun 2, 2015
- Master Chef, here we come! We decided to take a Thai food cooking class and it was so awesome. The people that ran it were so nice and we spent the day with some lovely travellers from Norway, America and England. It was one of Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jun 2, 2015
- Temple hopping in Chiang MaiAfter having lunch again at our new favourite place, Bamboo Bee we headed off to old town to explore the many temples that are there. They were very beautiful and old and without the huge tourist masses were very enjoyable Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jun 2, 2015
- Chiang Mai: visiting a lake and Doi Suthep. We hired another scooter to head about 30 minutes out of the city to the mountain called Doi Suthep and visit Wat Phra That, a temple at the top. In typical fashion as soon as we had paid and the Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jun 2, 2015
- AsiaDay One (Part One): Second country I will be visiting from Asia is Bangkok, Thailand. When I was planning my trip, I decided to go to Bangkok, Thailand because one of my favorite YouTuber/Rapper (TimothyDeLaGhetto) is from here! In Thai, Posted by ejrvaldez16 in My Dream Trip around the World | May 31, 2015
- Chiang MaiWe arrived in Chiang Mai to a stinking hot day with blaring sunshine, very different to the overcast and rainy skies of Krabi. Our accommodation is a little out of the main part of town so we have to walk Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | May 30, 2015
- Things I Want to Remember: Thailand===Bangkok===
- in line for the British Airways plane to Thailand, the man with dreadlocks and tattooed elbows, multiple piercings and flamboyant red, yellow, & green pants, me smiling at his bold demeanor. Later on the plane, him in front Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | May 29, 2015
- Krabi, Thailand
10/1/14 at 1852 (Krabi time)
It is now officially October . . . craziness. My flight was diverted to Phuket, where we waited for two hours in the plane and were still as Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | May 28, 2015
- Where I trailed off...I started this travel blog before I began backpacking in southeast Asia last year, but it trailed off all too quickly after just a few entries. I found it too time-consuming and felt I would never be able to keep Posted by Dominasia in DOM'S ASIA DAYS | May 28, 2015
- Ao Nang to Krabi Town. Tiger Temple and cheap eats The rain had truly set in at Ao Nang. We were experiencing daily storms and very humid weather. We hired a scooter again and took off down the coast in search of some beaches we had not yet explored. Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | May 28, 2015
- Evids Scooter Session (Evan's videos) Here is another of Ev's videos.
Us on a scooter.
Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | May 26, 2015
- Here come Evan's videosHello!
So my talented husband has been working on a little teaser intro to our travels and here it is:
He will be making more as we go and I will post the links on here as they are Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | May 25, 2015
- Pooling and ScooteringWe have been spending the last few days between our resort and the beach. We have been lounging around by the pool a lot.
[img=http:/ Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | May 25, 2015
- Ao Nang Beach
We have arrived in Krabi. We are staying at Ao Nang Beach which is a really nice place, a bit touristy but luckily for us it is the off peak season so things are relatively qu Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | May 25, 2015
- Last day in BangkokYesterday we went to Centralworld, an area of Bangkok where there is an abundance of shopping. There are some high end places as well as your usual midrange shopping, markets and wholesale. It is a crazy area, heavily crowded and Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | May 22, 2015
- OVERNITE TRAIN AND ONE DAY IN BANGKOK
===Tuesday 19th May 2015 (day fifteen)===
Our overnight train journey went unhindered and surprisingly for the first time we have travelled on the overnight train it ar Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | May 21, 2015
- Wat Pho and Khaosan RoadToday we visited Wat Pho, an area that has a few temples and many different statues of Buddha. It is where the famous ‘reclining’ buddha is found. To get to this area we had to get the ferry again which Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | May 20, 2015
- Tuk Tuks, The Grand Palace, Ferries and Sukhumvit We wanted to visit the Grand Palace and saw that it was only a 1.5 hour walk there from our accommodation so decided to do that. When we mentioned this to our hotel manager he advised us against this as Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | May 19, 2015