- Altstadt und DowntownErstmal ausgeschlafen und dann ging es in die Altstadt von Bangkok.
Unser erstes Ziel war der Grand Palace, Wat phra kaeo und anschließend besuchten wir Wat Po, wo sich die größte Buddha Statue der Welt befindet.
Das Wetter Posted by DMJH in Thailand & Australia 2014 | Sep 9, 2014
- Southern ThailandBy now, those of you following our blog know that we joined forces with the Drurys in Bangkok and the plan was to spend the following two and half weeks together exploring the capital and some of the islands further Posted by gregandissy in There and back again | Sep 9, 2014
- Koh SametFrom Bangkok I took a 3 hour bus ride to the port with lots of English people. My friend who left the school I currently work in (to work in Bangkok) invited me along. This was very entertaining as Posted by shirlstwirls in Thailand | Sep 6, 2014
- Bangkok BeginningsHow do I begin? How did it all begin? It has been a truly affirming and encouraging beginning to my Asian odyssey, since hugging my teary eyed mum and sisters goodbye at Auckland airport.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/699586/IMG_29566603733053 Posted by Dominasia in DOM'S ASIA DAYS | Sep 7, 2014
- Thursday 4th SeptemberNot a great exploring day today. Woke up in the early hours of the morning with an excruciating headache which lasted most of the day. Effects of jet lag apparently. Ufff!
Slept in late and was too wiped out to Posted by shirlstwirls in Thailand | Sep 3, 2014
- Feeling at home in BangkokWe arrived in Bangkok from Siem Reap. Everyone in the group had been to Bangkok before, but stayed in a different district, AND... they all hated the city. So my mission, as designated tour guide, was to change all their Posted by Libbytes in PhD Celebration Travel | Jun 29, 2014
- Tip of the day.Having Google maps is a wonderful thing. To not have it is just stupid. I spent ages wandering around with the Lonely Planet Bangkok map trying to locate a museum in sweltering heat. Gave up in the end.
I really Posted by shirlstwirls in Thailand | Sep 4, 2014
- I have landed!So I landed safely :) Going through immigration was quick and easy. Trying to locate where to collect my baggage was not so easy. Yes I know, look at the baggage reclaim board!!! I did. Except my flight was the Posted by shirlstwirls in Thailand | Sep 4, 2014
- Street food, temples and ping pongs coming out of her what?!
A week in Bangkok left us scratching our heads a bit. It's becoming increasingly difficult to distinguish between the cultural, historical, and culinary dynamism that is the ' Posted by AbbyAndMike in Wandering Dreamers | Jul 16, 2014
- The ‘Hungry Ghost Festival’ or the ‘Por Tor Festival’
It is believed by some of the Phuket Community that the spirits of our dead ancestors will visit them once a year on Earth.
This mean that tables are Posted by timinphuket in TiminPhuket - things to do | Aug 28, 2014
- A couple thoughts at the "end"Hey everyone,
today is the last evening of my amazing around the world adventure and I'd like to share a few thoughts about long-term travelling and things I've learnt about myself on this journey of a lifetime. I feel it's just Posted by AndreaLed in Andrea's Trip Around the World | Aug 26, 2014
- Starting in BangkokThis year my friend Kristin and I went on a two-week tour of Cambodia with a small-group tour company. We started and ended in Bangkok where we met the rest of the group. The trip was amazing and Posted by lizweiss712 in Liz's Cambodian Adventure | Aug 21, 2014
- Thailand - Tacky Paradise. [center]Brace yourself, you are in for a ride. [/center]
[center]We arrive in Bangkok (no visa needed as British) from [[http://whydtseasia.travellerspoint.com/4/|Phnom Penh ]] via an [[http://www.airasia.com/ot/en/home.page|Air Asia]] flight (£171) t Posted by WHYDT in SE Asia: 2 Loveburds, 1 Month. | Aug 13, 2014
- Sino Phuket
After 7 years, I had another opportunity to travel to Phuket for 2nd time with a different kind of travel itinerary in mind. Phuket is actually an island rich in history in whi Posted by kidd27 in Island Beyond The Entertainment Paradise | Aug 13, 2014
- Phuket Old Town
PROMTHEP CLOCK TOWER (STANDARD CHARTERED BANK) @ PHUKET OLD TOWN
PHUKET THAI HUA MUSEUM @ KR Posted by kidd27 in Island Beyond The Entertainment Paradise | Aug 13, 2014
- I'm home!My seven week journey through Thailand has come to a bittersweet end, and the adventure that felt so long within the context of my day to day travels now feels distant, almost like a dream. I sit in the same Posted by eardeljan in Thailand Traversal | Aug 11, 2014
- Forum updates August 2014===[[http://planespotter.freeforums.org/index.php|Cobra spotter & travel forum]]===
[[http://planespotter1.jimdo.com/|Cobra spotter & travel Club homepage]]
[b] Posted by Odd-Arne in Forum updates | Aug 10, 2014
- Krung Thep: the city of angels / mesto anjelov
Since we left China we have not seen a larger city filled with shopping malls, metros, cinemas a Posted by zuzana.zav in Are we there yet? | Aug 9, 2014
- A food time in Bangkok. Our journey began yesterday, 7th August with the first stop in Thailand's capital city, Bangkok. After 8 and a half hours on what felt like a never ending flight, we arrived in sweltering Bangkok, which was a nice warm 33 Posted by damianopoulos in The journey begins. | Aug 8, 2014
- Wat Koh Sirey
Koh Sirey is to the East of Phuket Town - it is not actually an Island but there is a very big bridge that you can cross to visit the Island. I visited K Posted by timinphuket in TiminPhuket - things to do | Aug 5, 2014
- The Thavorn Hotel
Thavorn Hotel was the first hotel in Phuket AND with the first elevator – they have a new elevator now.
[img=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-yJeqIwJGRTY/Txqni Posted by timinphuket in TiminPhuket - things to do | Aug 1, 2014
- So long, Chiang Mai!The studying portion of my abroad experience has officially come to a close and, though my time here in Chiang Mai has been beyond amazing, I am looking forward to traveling on my own for the first time. Within the Posted by eardeljan in Thailand Traversal | Aug 1, 2014
- 26th July 2014Well, it is sad and also exciting times today- leaving Thailand but flying to Sydney- the country where we will spend our next year.
It's Saturday today and since the last blog we've left Koh Samui, dove the sleeper train Posted by emmaabroad in Thailand | Jul 30, 2014
- 22nd July 2014Today got up VERY early to head to the last of our island stops- Koh Samui.
Arrived at the pier and literally walked 50metres to our hotel rooms.
We each got a little bungalow and the cleaners had made the towels Posted by emmaabroad in Thailand | Jul 30, 2014
- Time Flies - Bird's Don't
Well well well, It's now been 2 whole months since I last wrote a blog. The fact of the matter is of course, that life has returned to normality, albeit in a different country Posted by Ben23 in Pattaya, Thailand | Jul 26, 2014