- Tigers, Boxing and Boogy BoardingIt didnt take too long to get to Phuket but there was a close call at the airport as I had accidentally said that we were both called Alice on our ticket.. My bad. He said we would have to Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | Jun 25, 2014
- Thailand[img=http://pho Posted by bloorsontour in Bloors on Tour | Jun 25, 2014
- Elephant Riding and Chiang Mai! Chaing Mai was our first stop in Thailand. A lot mpr chilled out than Bali. Less tooting taxis and people asking for photographs. Our hostel was incredible and was showing all the World Cup games. Amazing! On our first day Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | Jun 25, 2014
- Under the Night SkyI spent the next 5 days in Koh Phangan. Read: I spent five days on a beach that doubles as a constant epic party. There are no photos to be had. Nor stories to be written on this blog. That Posted by Flanilandlizard in Ready.Set.Travel. | Jun 23, 2014
- Sawadee KhaI made it! After traveling for 20 hours from LA to Bangkok, staying the night there, and then traveling another 12 hours to Chiang Mai, I finally have some downtime. Our night in Bangkok was overwhelming in all of the Posted by eardeljan in Thailand Traversal | Jun 23, 2014
- Honey, Rice and Koh LantaGetting from Pak Chong to Nang Rong wasn't that eventful as I thought it would be. The resort offered me a free transport to the Pak Chong bus terminal (I couldn't shake off the impression that they were relieved I Posted by Augensternchen in Verena's Big Trip | Jun 22, 2014
- Just a short noteI spent my day with sleeping, chilling at the pool and making tough decisions. My coughing isn't any better yet (which is possible, the doctors @ home told me), which makes it senseless to move on to Koh Chang for Posted by Augensternchen in Verena's Big Trip | Jun 20, 2014
- Second tryAnd it was worth it after all!
After waking up in the hotel I ended up in the day before yesterday, I addressed my guidebook for other options. The next one on the list was Khao Yai Lodge Garden Resort. I Posted by Augensternchen in Verena's Big Trip | Jun 20, 2014
- One Night in Bangkok!Just buy a ticket and let's stay one-night trip to Bangkok. Going from food to beers to bars to street food to shopping to clubbing!
Nice room, super cozy!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by Stellayunli in Eat, Sleep, Travel, Repeat. | Jun 20, 2014
- Walking with the Elephants - Part 8Upon arriving back in the village I had a wonderful little surprise waiting for me. Daniel had promised to send me his set of Abalone when he headed back to Germany … and it had arrived while I was gone Posted by LLWV in La Lone Wolfette Ventures | Jun 19, 2014
- Life begins at the end of your comfortzoneAnd I got kicked out of mine yesterday..
But to start at the beginning.
I finally made it to Grand Palace! And since it was our last day under the same roof, I was happy to spend it with David, a Posted by Augensternchen in Verena's Big Trip | Jun 17, 2014
- My New PetsBack in Chiang Mai things were business as usual at Spicy Thai as I reconnected with Nicole and Dave. Since they had just finished a two day trek Saturday night we kept things low key with one of the 1800 Posted by Flanilandlizard in Ready.Set.Travel. | Jun 17, 2014
- BaliI took the fast boat from Gili to Bali which took just over an hour and then had to get a 2 hour bus. A couple on the bus were also going to The Bliss Surfer Hotel so that was Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | Jun 16, 2014
- Koh Phangan Hiiiiii,
Well the flight and journey to Koh Samui wasn't too bad, the flight was relatively quick and comfortable (Bangkok airways) and when we arrived they had different staff to assist you on how to get to your next destination. I Posted by Renae84 in Hayley and Siobhan's trip to Thailand | Jun 16, 2014
- Even more Bangkok impressionsI'm planning to stay in Bangkok one more day, since there's always things interfering with my plans. Which is good though.
I actually wanted to visit Wat Pho and Grand Palace yesterday, but the temple was so amazing that I Posted by Augensternchen in Verena's Big Trip | Jun 15, 2014
- Off the Beaten PathBack in Vientiane I met Melinda who is currently teaching English in Chiang Rai. Since I had already considered heading up there to do some trekking and climbing it seemed like a pretty good idea to go somewhere I already Posted by Flanilandlizard in Ready.Set.Travel. | Jun 14, 2014
- We love LadyboyWhile flustered in the Laos airport I ran into Nicole, a girl I'd been in hostels and hanging out with throughout Laos. She convinced me spending a night in Chiang Mai before heading to Chiang Rai was a good idea. Posted by Flanilandlizard in Ready.Set.Travel. | Jun 14, 2014
- Ayutthaya 1350 yıllarında kurulan ve 18. yüzyılda Burmalılar tarafından yıkılan Ayutthaya şehri, UNESCO’nun Dünya Miras listesindedir. Prang (kutsal emanet kuleleri) ve devasa manastırların öne çıktığı kalıntılar ihtişamlı geçmişi hakkında fikir vermektedir.
[im Posted by ayferonur in Ayfer-Onur Seyahatnamesi | Jun 13, 2014
- Bangkok impressionsI woke up at seven this morning, when I was promised to get my backpack back. No phonecall from the reception. Maybe a bit late, I tried to convince myself and went back to sleep after a half liter of Posted by Augensternchen in Verena's Big Trip | Jun 13, 2014
- The way to BangkokSitting in a cosy armchair on the rooftop of my hostel in Bangkok, I can announce that I made it here in more or less good condition, not feeling jetlagged actually.
Some words to my way here.
I spent my last night Posted by Augensternchen in Verena's Big Trip | Jun 12, 2014
- Chiang Mai, Golden triangle, Laos, Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai Hellooooo,
We had a restful night sleep at the hotel in the mountains; I think because it was cooler the further up you went so it didn't feel so humid and sticky. Following breakfast our first stop was the Posted by Renae84 in Hayley and Siobhan's trip to Thailand | Jun 10, 2014
- Busy in BangkokToday was another overwhelming, yet eventful day in Bangkok. Justin woke up at 5:25 am to complete a sunrise time-lapse video with the GoPro while I slept in a few more hours. Once I woke up I started Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jun 9, 2014
- Bewildered in BangkokToday was an interesting day to say the least. We woke up and the landlord for the apartment we are staying at stopped over not too soon after to collect the rest of the rent. He was a friendly British Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jun 8, 2014
- Back to BangkokToday we had yet another travel day. However, we are beginning to get used to the routine of packing up and moving on to the next location. We woke up this morning just in time to catch the tail end Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jun 7, 2014
- Relaxing Day in PhuketToday was a much more relaxing day compared to our most recent adventures. Considering our close call at sea the day before we decided to stick to land today for the most part. We started the day by waking up Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jun 6, 2014