- 夜遊昭披耶河(Chao Phraya River) 湄南河- Horizon Cruise by Shangri-la [[http://simony.travellerspoint.com/120/|<English Version>]]
曼谷的夜遊昭披耶河(Chao Phraya River)連晚餐的選擇很多，Chaophraya Dinner Cruise, Loy Nava Cruise , Chao Phraya Princess Dinner Cruise, Horizon C Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 3, 2014
- Thai Temple Wat Mahabut & Mae Nak ShrineThailand is known well for its beautiful and marvellous beaches and islands as well as other natural wonders including its rich history which include the royal dynasty that rule the country until today. The temple or wat in Thailand are Posted by kidd27 in Exploring Bangkok | Nov 29, 2014
- 用積分去旅行: 計劃曼谷之旅去曼谷也要計劃? 一張平價機票不就行嗎?
因為我是打算襯機會把手頭上的積分換走 。4日3夜 是常識吧。
先處理機票，平常用American Express (ae card) 運通咭簽帳，順理成章儲下了48,000 Asia Miles。大部份3/2015 到期， 本打算年初到越南，但出現排華，所以到年尾才起行。 香港來回曼谷要20,000亞洲萬里通里數。 兩口子40,000分加每人$729稅及附加費，兌換機票完成。
之後便是酒店，用的是hotels.com- Welcome award Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Nov 28, 2014
- Khao Sok National Park and a short stay in Khao LakWe arrived in Khao Sok 6 am and after breakfast and a rest in our cottage at Palm View resort we decided to go tubing down the river. We Had to have a guide with us, and to be honest Posted by InTwoPlaces in South East Asia Winter 2014 - 2015 | Nov 28, 2014
- Idiot AbroadWe were very sad to say goodbye to Laos, which felt a million miles away from civilisation but were looking forward to Thailand where we will now be until the New Year, apart from a week in Sumatra in early Posted by katiejason in Katie & Jason's Round the World Trip | Nov 27, 2014
- Chiang majski rođendanChiang mai
I eto nas na sjeveru!
Naučili smo nesto novo:
Na drugom sigurnosnom pregledu za nas let, primijetismo svi zajedno da smo, eto, zaboravili švicarski nožić u ruksaku (neću nikog probosti, majke mi). Odmah mi je kroz glavu prošla Posted by mokrebicve in Đita okoli svita | Nov 26, 2014
- Loy Krathong in BangkokThailand is a country that always fascinates me since I was young and never failed to impress me even now. The word Amazing Thailand used to describe this kingdom by the Tourism Authority of Thailand in promoting the country to Posted by kidd27 in Exploring Bangkok | Nov 24, 2014
- Kanchanaburi and an unplanned visit to BangkokIt took much longer time to go to Kanchanaburi than we were led to believe, we spent the 3 hours waiting for the bus to take turns to go inside the A/C shopping mall by the bus stop.
We were Posted by InTwoPlaces in South East Asia Winter 2014 - 2015 | Nov 23, 2014
- Doi Suthep (Hightest point in Chiang Mai & beautiful temple)When visiting Chaing Mai, one of the biggest tourist draws is Doi Suthep. And for good reason! That's where we decided to go today.
The temple Wat Phra That is perched high on the mountain offering amazing views, Posted by Olivia-travels2 in Olivia travels2 | Dec 18, 2012
- Chiang MaiChiang Mai was different from Bangkok - in a good way. It's still a busy city, but significantly smaller, a mere 1,000,000 folks in the metro area. It's up in the 'foothills of the Himalayas' (broadly defined) so Posted by tdeits in Around the world in 2014 | Nov 20, 2014
- Thailand: Chiang Mai - Het leven zoals het is in ViengpingHallo allemaal,
Na mijn minder goede ervaring in Mae Sot heb ik nu een leuker verhaal te vertellen. Ik heb 2 weken doorgebracht in het Viengping weeshuis wat het grootste is in het noorden van Thailand. Hun fondsen komen grotendeels van Posted by gdaniels in Around the world | Nov 19, 2014
- BangkokWow -
Bangkok is pretty overwhelming! It is a sprawling and furious mix of people, street food, zany concepts of traffic control all simmered in stifling heat and humidity. In other words, a pretty awesome place.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoi Posted by tdeits in Around the world in 2014 | Nov 19, 2014
- Koh ChangWe have spent 4 beautiful days and 4 fun evenings here on Lonely Beach. It's such a nice and relaxing place and we almost felt as if we where "Home".
To my surprise did some of the bar and restuarant Posted by InTwoPlaces in South East Asia Winter 2014 - 2015 | Nov 16, 2014
- ThailandWe arrive at Heathrow airport on Saturday 28 September at the start of our year long trip.
As I look at our four suitcases at the check in desk the feeling of panic that has been hanging over me for Posted by rduignan in A year together | Nov 17, 2014
- Maeklong Railway Market & Damnoen Saduak Floating MarketSo, this trip to Bangkok and surrounding provinces brought me to some new places as well as some of which I had been to in the past including Wat Pho, Wat Arun and Erawan Shrine in Bangkok as well as Posted by kidd27 in Exploring Bangkok | Nov 15, 2014
- Ko Si Chang & Bang SaenKo Si Chang (Si Chang Island) is located in the province of Chonburi, not far from Bangkok. Surely, what most people or travellers would remember most about Chonburi province would definitely be Pattaya beach, an entertainment beach city located to Posted by kidd27 in Exploring Bangkok | Nov 14, 2014
- Ko LipeSo Koh Sukorn had been lovely and peaceful but with transfer day that came to a rather abrupt end. It was our most complicated journey we'd attempted so far, tuk tuk followed by boat followed by pick up truck (big Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Nov 14, 2014
- My experience of Midwifery in ThailandIn my first week on midwifery placement I have attended four cesarean sections, six natural deliveries and two tubal ligation surgeries! The experience has definitely been a whirlwind of emotions for me. The first few days are overwhelming Posted by staceywa in Stacey's Midwifery Placement in Thailand | Nov 14, 2014
- Update! Day 4UPDATE:
These past few days have been so busy, there is so much to share! The first few days felt like time was moving very slowly. The hospital placement is busy yet leaves a lot of free time to Posted by staceywa in Stacey's Midwifery Placement in Thailand | Nov 13, 2014
- Koh SukornWe were sorry to leave Fisherman's Cottages on Ko Lanta. It was amazing falling asleep listening to the sea, waking up and seeing it then walking 10 metres to get in it! The staff were all very friendly and helpful Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Nov 13, 2014
- Travelling to Asia Hej guys,
Initially I have to say that I'm just happy that I arrived safe in Bangkok.
The 12-hour-travel is really a torture for someone who's absolutely not used to travel within three different time zones in the time of Posted by J.Winschewski in travelizer_experience@theworld. | Nov 11, 2014
- Workaway - drugi putPhuket
Sa neobicno uskim i dugackim brodom za kojeg je tok misli o izdrzavanju malo veceg vala bez da se prepolovi naprasno prekinut iz osobnih razloga ( kao npr. cupanje kose), pristajemo na sam jug najveceg tajlandskog otoka Phuket. Nasred mora Posted by mokrebicve in Đita okoli svita | Nov 11, 2014
- Road Trip#Thailand[center][i][i]CHIANG MAI
2 years already that I was been to this country which was my first trip far away from home.
We decided to go to Chiang Mai to just going down t Posted by celia0409 in EYL and keep travelling | Nov 11, 2014
- Discover Bangkok Through River Cruise & Walking ToursBangkok is a city that never sleeps and is an amazing city with loads of activities that suit each and everyone who travels to this "unseen" city for any sorts of purposes. Almost all the backpackers and other tourists and Posted by kidd27 in Exploring Bangkok | Nov 9, 2014
- Thailand - Mae Sot : Met geen woorden te omschrijven.In mijn laatste blog vertelde ik al kort van mijn aankomst in Mae Sot en dat de tuktuk chauffeur mijn iPhone gestolen heeft. Het verlies van mijn iPhone was echt wel het minst van mijn zorgen daar!!
Ik heb dit project Posted by gdaniels in Around the world | Nov 9, 2014