- Swiss Sheep FarmSwiss Sheep Farm in Phetchaburi province Thailand is not exactly a sheep farm but mainly an establishment as a side tour product as you travel from Bangkok to Hua Hin. It is not only for family with children but anyone Posted by kidd27 in Phuket & Bangkok | Dec 23, 2016
- The Venezia Hua HinI have been to Hua Hin for several times but has never before visited this theme park which supposedly also double as a place for dining and shopping for tourists while on holiday here in this royal beach retreat Posted by kidd27 in Phuket & Bangkok | Dec 23, 2016
- DEC 22, 23, 24It’s only two weeks, but it’s wonderful to be on holiday. I’ve had enough of the TUT waxworks for a while. Walking into my Bangkok flat is always an iconic moment, a pleasure to be savoured. K. Urai does a Posted by babu-tokyo in December 2016 - January 2017 | Dec 23, 2016
- Bangkok Day 2Sunday, December 18
Today we moved to Centra Hotel to join up with the G Adventures group. It’s near one of the railway stations and in a much older part of Bangkok. For hotel security, the reception lobby was Posted by HosMiniTravels in Travels to Asia | Dec 22, 2016
- Splashing time in Hua Hin
Hua Hin should be the 3rd nearest beach retreat from Bangkok after Pattaya and Bang Saen. But there is something distinctive about Hua Hin which why this beach retreat city is Posted by kidd27 in Phuket & Bangkok | Dec 22, 2016
- Phuket, Koh Lanta and Railay, ThailandWe returned to Thailand to enjoy some island hopping and beach time. After a quick night in Phuket, we took a morning ferry to the island of Koh Lanta, where we stayed in a resort right on the beach, Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | Dec 18, 2016
- Bangkok Day 1Saturday, December 17
We hired a private guide today to take us to the Grand Palace and royal temple, a canal tour, Wat Arun (Temple of the Dawn) and Wat Pho – the oldest and largest temple in Bangkok. The Posted by HosMiniTravels in Travels to Asia | Dec 18, 2016
- En bucket i PhuketMan kan ju liksom inte inte stanna till i Phuket och säga att man upplevt Thailand. Så det var precis vad vi inte inte gjorde. Man har ju hört mycket om Phuket och den mest kända stranden av dem alla, Posted by Stefan Hök in Hok Family Trip | Dec 16, 2016
- Koh Kho KhaoOm man är ute efter en princip tom, milslång och fantastisk strand med solnedgång, total lugn och en luftkonditionerad bungalow så ska man checka in på Pranee Beach Bungalow på ön Kho Khao strax norr om Khao Lak. På köpet Posted by Stefan Hök in Hok Family Trip | Dec 12, 2016
- Krock, tappat kort & 1260 sjukt jobbiga steg i härligt KrabiNär man väl ska summera de få dagarna vi hade i Krabi så inser man att de lugna, sköna dagarna faktiskt innehöll en hel del.
Från Koh Lanta tog det knappt två timmar till Krabi Sands resort, där vi skulle Posted by Stefan Hök in Hok Family Trip | Dec 10, 2016
- Phuket, ThailandTuesday, December 6
It struck us today that we are exactly halfway around the world from Regina and 300 km north of the equator. We’ve turned our clocks forward a total of 12 hours and the heat and humidity Posted by HosMiniTravels in Travels to Asia | Dec 7, 2016
- På besök hos Oscar och familj i Koh LantaPå något sätt uppskattar man nästan bil mer när man är ute och reser än man gör hemma. Det kändes så grymt skönt att kunna packa bilen och dra vidare på ett enkelt sätt, från Huay Yang till Koh Lanta Posted by Stefan Hök in Hok Family Trip | Dec 5, 2016
- Simhopp i Gurras pool[img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/wiH5qsU47LZVUp3Czt9pdlGvoi7bsRTArO1RCqrE9287ysu0WQoQQEMAt0BSblgb6N9u_KyZxqHNq9HLZ2aHul8LPrWEdP6CL352qtFFGDaSxmx4RJrD2_K-3PLYZ5SQE5Q5paVI6M1dtsZ_Xcz8YqIn3ZGvKQoAF8ExGG6RhsacYIsFP5ShNsl8PdkMIAMzUxwfNWPSvs06MXEDvp7T9U-s Posted by Stefan Hök in Hok Family Trip | Dec 5, 2016
- 27th - Last DayToday was slightly cooler, but the main difference was that the humidity was lower. Although still hot for us Brits at least it was more manageable.
We made our way to the Sky Train - via 7-11 of course for drinks Posted by colins5286 in Asian Travels | Dec 3, 2016
- 26th NovemberToday we decided to get up earlier and head for the temples, knowing that (seeing as Trailfinders had stuck us in the suburbs, miles away from the sights) it would be a fair trek and that heading out earlier MIGHT Posted by colins5286 in Asian Travels | Dec 3, 2016
- Veckan med Gurra i Huay YangNr vi lämnade Sverige första oktober var det långt ifrån självklart att Gurra skulle kunna komma loss för att hänga med oss en vecka i hans hus i Huay Yang. Men så blev det, och vilken grym vecka vi hade! Posted by Stefan Hök in Hok Family Trip | Nov 30, 2016
- After the Rains Came DownAfter all the clouds and rain, moving day dawned quite pleasantly and we were excited to be leaving the big resort and moving north to the pretty little Riverside Hotel. We got all packed up and were collected promptly at Posted by GinSmugglers in Thailand Nov 2016 | Nov 27, 2016
- Colin's new friend
Posted by colins5286 in Asian Travels | Nov 26, 2016
- 25th NovemberLazy start to the day and a nice lay in.
Once up and out and about we decided it was nearer lunch time, so saw a small cafe near the hotel.
Despite asking for tofu Craig ended up being served chicken in Posted by colins5286 in Asian Travels | Nov 26, 2016
- Patong BeachAfter a day at sea we anchored off Patong Beach in Phuket at around 12pm. Deb organised a van and we took an hour drive (with traffic) to our friend Diane's place in Ayong Bay. Here Deb and the rest Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Nov 25, 2016
- Day time skyline
Posted by colins5286 in Asian Travels | Nov 25, 2016
- Bangkok's Grand Palace===Overview===
The Grand Palace Complex is the must see place when you go to Bangkok. Claire and I saw it on our last trip and it still is as impressive as it was 33 years ago.
The complex is a large walled Posted by tedvanrossum in Ted's Big Adventure | Nov 25, 2016
- Bangkok Skyline
Posted by colins5286 in Asian Travels | Nov 25, 2016
- End of tourWe moved our luggage into Christie's room then we all met up in the lobby and we checked out.
We visited the Grand Palace during thr morning, after we managed to get a taxi - 200 bhat between 5, which was Posted by colins5286 in Asian Travels | Nov 25, 2016
- 23rd NovemberToday was mostly travelling. Early start, too. This was to maximise the chances of getting to the Thai border before lunch time when it gets very busy.
The minibus was very cramped so you couldn't get a rest. We had a Posted by colins5286 in Asian Travels | Nov 25, 2016