- Globalsoul005 🇨🇳🇰🇷🇯🇵🇻🇳🇱🇦🇰🇭🇨🇷 Hey guys !
I'm sitting here in the Surat Thani airport in Thailand, reading through some of our older blogs, remembering some of our greatest moments. Our first day in Beijing, walking through a hutong, to the Peking International hostel. We Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | Jun 3, 2016
- Thailand - the Mindfulness projectWe’ve been looking for a place or some volunteering work that would allow us to settle down for a bit and not think about where to go, what to do, on what budget etc. A place that would allow us Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Jun 2, 2016
- Planet Oceania 🌊Hey guys !!
It's been an incredible journey through Thailand, thus far. We quickly fell in love with Koh Phangan. The island is absolute heaven. We cruised around for days, not a care in the world. Garrison and I have Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | May 31, 2016
- Inner Silence
Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right. I pick my feet up and carefully place them down between two ginormous leaves. The earth beneath me is cracked and dry. I try my best to av Posted by chb00001 in Letters from Charlotte | May 31, 2016
- Choose your own endingThailand may actually be my new favorite place in the world. At one time Hawaii was my fave but to find an island like Maui for 1/4 the living expense is like heaven on earth. The equation goes something like Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | May 27, 2016
- Fool me once, shame on🖕🏼. Fool me twice, shame on.. ?🤔Bangkok, wow. What an interesting place. I want to start off by saying that anything and everything you've imagined about this place, is true. Let's start at the airport, Don Mueang. My girl, Sarah Jayne, warned me about taxi scammers Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | May 25, 2016
- Family in Europe goes to Thailand!===Countdown to big trip begins.===
Our family of four is excited for our next adventure to a new continent. Our kids have grown (ages 9 & 11) and have many travel opinions of their own Posted by familyineurope in Family in Europe | May 21, 2016
- Tigers & ElephantsDejavoo… Our alarms went off in unison and we struggled out of bed. It was 4am local time and our chauffeur was to pick us up in half an hour. Blurry eyed and bushy haired we Posted by loueeezo in The adventures of L & P | May 21, 2016
- WWOOFHi, I see several comment about WWOOFing but none about WWOOFing in Thailand.
I have WWOOFed there several times and it is an amazing country and an amazing experience.
First off I have seen what most people don't, the real villages in Posted by permiesthai in WWOOF | May 20, 2016
- D-DayDah da dah da daah, Dah da da dah da dah dah.... The alarm begins its well known and annoying rhythm and my hand swipes out to silence it. Through a blurry sleepy haze I can see the time Posted by loueeezo in The adventures of L & P | May 19, 2016
- Thailand day2==Thailand Islands== The islands off the coast of Thailand are famous throughout the world for their beautiful beaches, others for their gorgeous scenery and some even claim their fame for the party atmosphere. There are three main se Posted by Joshua Baldon in Get busy livin life (^-^) | May 19, 2016
- Chiang Mai and Krabi 24/2/16
After finally arriving in Chiang Mai, a little later than planned, we hopped into one of Chiang Mai’s red fire truck style taxis to our hostel. We had some typical Thai dishes for dinner - mine arrived in a pineapple! Posted by Floglet in Anita and Fleur go travelling | May 14, 2016
- Bangkok and Sukhothai20/02/2016 - Our flight into Bangkok was quick and uneventful. We even got given a light breakfast of a ham and cheese sandwich, coconut cake and a fruit salad on board which was a nice surprise. Once in Bangkok we Posted by AnitaBhogal in Anita and Fleur go travelling | May 14, 2016
- Hua Hin Part 2Hua Hin is a well known beach retreat resort town south of Bangkok, which is also being the home to the Klai Kangwon Summer Palace which is the residence of the King Bhumibol Adulyadej, the reigning King of Kingdom of Posted by kidd27 in From Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh City | May 14, 2016
- Thailand ==Fly to Thai==The next country I'm going to go is Thailand. The cost of the flight is about $212.61 the distance is from India is 3hours and 45minutes. Chiang Mai is the first thing I want to see. Surrounded by Posted by Joshua Baldon in Get busy livin life (^-^) | May 12, 2016
- Chiang Mai Day 1
Chiang Mai was a former capital of the Kingdom of Lanna, which became the Kingdom of Chiang Mai, a tributary state of Thailand from 1774 to 1939. So Posted by wangxuanyu in my dream trip around the world | May 12, 2016
- Thai FoodTravelling is not just about getting to know the place that one travels to through sightseeing, culture experience, enjoying the nature wonders, meeting locals and get to know more informations about locals through the natives but travelling also leads on Posted by kidd27 in Exploring Bangkok | May 7, 2016
- Chiang Mai, Thailand The second destination in Asia is Chiang Mai, Thailand. Chiang Mai is the largest and most culturally significant city in North Thailand, It is the capital of Chiang Mai Provence. Chiang Mai has positioned itself to become Posted by wangxuanyu in my dream trip around the world | May 5, 2016
- Thailand: Ko Lanta and TrangOn the morning of Friday 15th April we left Khao Lak heading to Ko Lanta. Our first leg of the journey was a cramped minibus where we got talking to a lovely retired British couple from London who had done Posted by advensha in Advensha | Apr 25, 2016
- Dogs of ThailandDog on a (parked) motorcycle
It got down to a chilly 65 degrees for a few nights in January, people put shirts on all of the dogs so they wouldn't get cold.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by juliaaugh in Thailand 2016 | Apr 24, 2016
- Thailand - Koh Chang[center]Arriving on Koh Chang after a 45 minute speedboat journey we were ushered along (Bang Bao) pier, built up with restaurants and shops, to a pickup truck in a car park (actually a patch of rubble behind a shop). We Posted by Daft Slags Do.. in Daft Slags Do...East to West | Apr 20, 2016
- Thailand: Bangkok (again) and Khao LakOur mini-bus to Bangkok arrived a bit earlier than we'd been told so we had to throw the last bits in our backpacks and run out of the door. We were taken to a much larger coach that was pretty Posted by advensha in Advensha | Apr 19, 2016
One of the ways the Thais celebrate their New Years is with a three day-long water fight. I went to Chiang Mai, in the north of Thailand to experience it, and it was absolutely crazy! Everyone Posted by juliaaugh in Thailand 2016 | Apr 18, 2016
- The Simple Life
[b]“[[http://www.helpx.net/host.asp?hostID=38293|Happy Healing Home]]: This is a place to learn and experience Lanna-culture, Buddhism and old knowledge that is close to be forgotten…
Posted by chb00001 in Letters from Charlotte | Apr 13, 2016
- DAY 9 Sea Day - SaturdayThe Officer on Duty in room 6016 was certainly vindicating himself as the first alarm properly went off at 5:56 am and then even a second back up alarm roared into action at 6:13 am to begin our Posted by lukskytest in Queen Elizabeth 2016 Trip | Apr 10, 2016