- Chiang Mai: visiting a lake and Doi Suthep. We hired another scooter to head about 30 minutes out of the city to the mountain called Doi Suthep and visit Wat Phra That, a temple at the top. In typical fashion as soon as we had paid and the Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jun 2, 2015
- AsiaDay One (Part One): Second country I will be visiting from Asia is Bangkok, Thailand. When I was planning my trip, I decided to go to Bangkok, Thailand because one of my favorite YouTuber/Rapper (TimothyDeLaGhetto) is from here! In Thai, Posted by ejrvaldez16 in My Dream Trip around the World | May 31, 2015
- Chiang MaiWe arrived in Chiang Mai to a stinking hot day with blaring sunshine, very different to the overcast and rainy skies of Krabi. Our accommodation is a little out of the main part of town so we have to walk Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | May 30, 2015
- Things I Want to Remember: Thailand===Bangkok===
- in line for the British Airways plane to Thailand, the man with dreadlocks and tattooed elbows, multiple piercings and flamboyant red, yellow, & green pants, me smiling at his bold demeanor. Later on the plane, him in front Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | May 29, 2015
- Krabi, Thailand
10/1/14 at 1852 (Krabi time)
It is now officially October . . . craziness. My flight was diverted to Phuket, where we waited for two hours in the plane and were still as Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | May 28, 2015
- Where I trailed off...I started this travel blog before I began backpacking in southeast Asia last year, but it trailed off all too quickly after just a few entries. I found it too time-consuming and felt I would never be able to keep Posted by Dominasia in DOM'S ASIA DAYS | May 28, 2015
- Ao Nang to Krabi Town. Tiger Temple and cheap eats The rain had truly set in at Ao Nang. We were experiencing daily storms and very humid weather. We hired a scooter again and took off down the coast in search of some beaches we had not yet explored. Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | May 28, 2015
- Evids Scooter Session (Evan's videos) Here is another of Ev's videos.
Us on a scooter.
Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | May 26, 2015
- Here come Evan's videosHello!
So my talented husband has been working on a little teaser intro to our travels and here it is:
He will be making more as we go and I will post the links on here as they are Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | May 25, 2015
- Pooling and ScooteringWe have been spending the last few days between our resort and the beach. We have been lounging around by the pool a lot.
[img=http:/ Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | May 25, 2015
- Ao Nang Beach
We have arrived in Krabi. We are staying at Ao Nang Beach which is a really nice place, a bit touristy but luckily for us it is the off peak season so things are relatively qu Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | May 25, 2015
- Last day in BangkokYesterday we went to Centralworld, an area of Bangkok where there is an abundance of shopping. There are some high end places as well as your usual midrange shopping, markets and wholesale. It is a crazy area, heavily crowded and Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | May 22, 2015
- OVERNITE TRAIN AND ONE DAY IN BANGKOK
===Tuesday 19th May 2015 (day fifteen)===
Our overnight train journey went unhindered and surprisingly for the first time we have travelled on the overnight train it ar Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | May 21, 2015
- Wat Pho and Khaosan RoadToday we visited Wat Pho, an area that has a few temples and many different statues of Buddha. It is where the famous ‘reclining’ buddha is found. To get to this area we had to get the ferry again which Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | May 20, 2015
- Tuk Tuks, The Grand Palace, Ferries and Sukhumvit We wanted to visit the Grand Palace and saw that it was only a 1.5 hour walk there from our accommodation so decided to do that. When we mentioned this to our hotel manager he advised us against this as Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | May 19, 2015
- FURTHER NORTH INTO THAILAND, CHIANG MAI.
===Thursday 14th May 2015 (day ten)===
We had an early morning today and a full day of traveling via several forms of transport.
After breakfast at Weekender Vil Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | May 18, 2015
- Bangin' BangkokWe made it!
Immediately after leaving the air-conditioned train from the airport we were assaulted by thick, sticky air and started sweating. There are lots of smells everywhere, most not too pleasant especially for me being vegan. We also walked Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | May 18, 2015
- WE CONTINUE NORTH INTO THAILAND.
===Friday 8th May 2015 (day four)===
We had to get very early today to be at the bus station at 6.45am for our 7am shuttle to the airport. Luckily the bus station was only Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | May 15, 2015
- Krabi kayaking and antsThe next morning we learned why the guesthouse had a no food in the rooms policy. I went out on the balcony to make myself a breakfast sandwich only to find nature had added its own protein. The jar swarmed Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | May 15, 2015
- Nong KhaiLeft Ayutthaya on a sleeper train to Nong Khai, so tired after a day of walking in the blazing heat!
This sleeper train wasn't as nice as the one going to Chiang Mai, the beds were smaller and it was Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | May 12, 2015
- AyutthayaThe 1.30 minute train journey took more like 2 hours...which was good considering the last train arrived 3 hours late!
[img=http://pho Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | May 12, 2015
- Bangkok 2Back to Bangkok to get my visa for vietnam, have done most of the temples and am slightly templed-out! So went to the shopping district!
This is the polar opposite to Tokyo, the roads are pa Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | May 11, 2015
- Ao Nang Beach BumsIn the morning, we had our breakfast on the balcony to avoid eating in the room and breaking the guesthouse's rule. Peanut butter sandwiches and apples were a good call. After that we got ourselves beach ready, digging out the Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | May 12, 2015
- SukhothaiIn Sukhothai for one day to hit the historical park!
Somehow managed to catch a full- on cold between Chiang Mai and Sukhothai ??!
Got up jumped on a songthaew to the old town, [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/727905/B6B587EC925BEF44D0CC0ACE41 Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | May 11, 2015
- Chiang Mai - Tiger Kingdom :DToday is the day I have been waiting for since I got to Thailand Tiger Kingdom!!!!! I'd already sold 2 of the girls in the hostel into going and also 3 people on the elephant trip, who I am meeting Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | May 10, 2015