- Thailand - Bangkok: Het land van de glimlach ?Het afscheid van Nepal en Khem (hostel owner KTM) was zwaar en er zijn tranen bij te pas gekomen. In dit prachtige land met zijn super mensen heb ik de tijd van mijn leven gehad. Ik weet nu al 100% Posted by gdaniels in Around the world | Oct 21, 2014
- Workaway - prvi putNakon sto smo u 10 sati pojeli rucak kod nase sefice u My Phangan resortu, naprtili smo se na motoric i tih 15 min do ferrya molili Boga, ili u ovom slucaju-Buddhu, da nam ne puknu gume (bar ja). Posted by mokrebicve in Đita okoli svita | Oct 18, 2014
- Better late than neverWe continued our streak of waking up at the ass crack of dawn and somehow managed to not be hungover despite our discovery of Thai Whiskey yesterday afternoon. It's cheaper than beer was our motto/justification for drinking whiskey all throughout Posted by Justash2014 in Where's the Slime? | Oct 9, 2014
- Tajland pocetakBangkok, 23. - 28.9. 2014.
Couchsurfamo kod nase prve domacice na putu, Kineskinje imenom Lego kojoj je dosadilo rodno mjesto na jugu Kine pa se odlucila potraziti posao u Bangkoku. Patinivanje po ulicama, trznicama, razgledavanje Watova (budistic Posted by mokrebicve in Đita okoli svita | Oct 6, 2014
- BangkokWe’ve been in Bangkok for three days now and it’s been fun being back. I've blogged about Bangkok twice before (if you're looking for further information check out my first entry from 2011). There were only two reasons I decided Posted by mattld in An Irish and Spanish Lad Abroad | Oct 4, 2014
- A street procession for the Phuket Vegetarian Festival
The street procession on the penultimate day of the Phuket Vegetarian Festival is certainly a must for me to visit, this was 2013. Arriving early ( Posted by timinphuket in TiminPhuket - things to do | Oct 2, 2014
- Chiang Rai Sawatdee Khrap! We hit the one month mark today, so I thought it would be a good time to share a map of where we’ve been so far. Oooh, a map…
We originally planned to spend four weeks i Posted by mattld in An Irish and Spanish Lad Abroad | Oct 1, 2014
- Koh Phangan As soon as I stepped off the ferry I knew the place was very different to Samui. There was an overwhelming feeling of calmness and not the hustle bustle that Samui has - I felt chilled immediately.
My hostel was Posted by shirlstwirls in Thailand | Oct 1, 2014
- Becs' Bangkok So Bangkok...everyone told me Bangkok was crazy but Bangkok is CRAZY. Crossing the road is pretty much impossible, the green man does not mean it's safe to cross but is marginally preferable to the red man and motorbikes definitely Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Sep 30, 2014
- Buzzing BangkokSo we're two days in and doing well. Bangkok is pretty frenetic and it's HOT! Thankfully the hotel is a lovely little oasis, so have been coming back here to recover.
Day 1 was jet lag sleep, followed by a Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Sep 30, 2014
- Chiang MaiThat infamous phrase... 'I need a holiday after the holiday'... that’s how we were feeling by the end of Hong Kong. China couldn’t have been better but with so much to see there hasn't been a lot of time for Posted by mattld in An Irish and Spanish Lad Abroad | Sep 28, 2014
- Koh Samui & Rückreise nach BangkokNach nur 3 Nächten in Koh Phangan brachen wir auf Richtung Hafen, von wo aus wir mit einem Boot in circa einer Stunde nach Koh Samui reisten.
Unser Hotel das "Florist Resort" (und nicht "Lolita" wie die Taxifahrer annahmen) lag Posted by DMJH in Thailand & Australia 2014 | Sep 28, 2014
- Driving We are couple 50/60 years plan to drive from Surat Thani to bangkok.
Our travel plan is: Oct 25 start from Surat Thani, drive to Ranong, stay a night, then proceed to drive to Bangkok,stop 2 nights on the way, Posted by spchoo in surat thani to bangkok oct 25-28, 2014 | Sep 25, 2014
- Boat tripThe boat wasn't broken today so I got to go on the boat trip. Yey!
The minibus came to pick me up on the dot at 9 am and took me to the port where the boat was waiting. The Posted by shirlstwirls in Thailand | Sep 23, 2014
- Most frequently heard words in SamuiTaxi?
Hello lady! Taxi?
I've heard this several times a day whilst being in Samui. More than in Bangkok. But alas no, I don't require a taxi. I much prefer to walk.
Posted by shirlstwirls in Thailand | Sep 23, 2014
- Relaxing....oh and a little bit of partying!I've had a lovely time in Samui. I've felt very relaxed and chilled - which has been perfect. Over the last few days I've spent my time lazing on the beach. On the first day I found a perfect spot Posted by shirlstwirls in Thailand | Sep 22, 2014
- Wildlife spotting in PhetchaburiSteve and I left Bangkok on a minibus to phetburi where we checked into Mayom hostel. The owner there, Roong, was a lovely person. The hostel was new and really pretty, we were almost the first people to stay here!
We Posted by Libbytes in PhD Celebration Travel | Jul 25, 2014
- Bangkok with BenSteve and I flew back to Bangkok. And with Steve staying only a few days before going to Indonesia, Paul going to Chiang Mai before home and Steffi staying in Yangon for his Chinese visa, it was to be the Posted by Libbytes in PhD Celebration Travel | Jul 20, 2014
- Koh SamuiI decided to come to Koh Samui as it's a place I've always wanted to see. Sometimes it's worth having a goal and slowly working towards it.
I woke up at 6 am to get ready for my flight to Samui Posted by shirlstwirls in Thailand | Sep 18, 2014
- Koh PhanganNach der 16 stündigen Reise, von Bangkok nach Koh Phangang und einer abenteuerlichen Taxifahrt, auf einem umgebauten Pickup, kamen wir endlich in unserem "Great View Resort" an. Die Aussicht von der Bungalow-Anlage wurde ihrem Namen gerecht.
[img=htt Posted by DMJH in Thailand & Australia 2014 | Sep 14, 2014
- Krabi and Koh Phangan Trip[left]Life as we know it. Wake up early in the morning, going to the office or maybe library for the whole day doing research for my PhD. Reading books, journals, articles and writings are at my nature now. Then Posted by sapikstockbusz in My Journey of Wonderful World | Sep 13, 2014
- The First In My Family To Visit Asia
Thailand.....The Land of Smiles....and home to some of the world's most breath taking beaches! Never in a million years did I ever think I would travel to this mysterious, Posted by adventuresam89 in An Adventure Like No Other | Sep 13, 2014
- English, Italian or Thai?I must remember to stop speaking Italian in Thailand!
(For all of you who don't personally know me, you might think it strange for me to write this, so I'll explain. I'm English, but I work at an international Posted by shirlstwirls in Thailand | Sep 13, 2014
- Sightseeing so far.....I've spent the last few days since coming back from Koh Samet sightseeing. I've travelled on the MRT (Bangkok's efficient and super cheap metro system) so many times that it's like my second home!
I've so far visted the Jim Posted by shirlstwirls in Thailand | Sep 13, 2014
- Thailand[i][center]Thailand.. what can I say except : WOW
Why did I choose Thailand ? When I was in intership in a real estate agency in 2011, one of my colleague explained me that he had a house over there and he Posted by celia0409 in EYL and keep travelling | Sep 13, 2014