- Walking with the Elephants - Part 8Upon arriving back in the village I had a wonderful little surprise waiting for me. Daniel had promised to send me his set of Abalone when he headed back to Germany … and it had arrived while I was gone Posted by LLWV in La Lone Wolfette Ventures | Jun 19, 2014
- Life begins at the end of your comfortzoneAnd I got kicked out of mine yesterday..
But to start at the beginning.
I finally made it to Grand Palace! And since it was our last day under the same roof, I was happy to spend it with David, a Posted by Augensternchen in Verena's Big Trip | Jun 17, 2014
- My New PetsBack in Chiang Mai things were business as usual at Spicy Thai as I reconnected with Nicole and Dave. Since they had just finished a two day trek Saturday night we kept things low key with one of the 1800 Posted by Flanilandlizard in Ready.Set.Travel. | Jun 17, 2014
- BaliI took the fast boat from Gili to Bali which took just over an hour and then had to get a 2 hour bus. A couple on the bus were also going to The Bliss Surfer Hotel so that was Posted by amcara91 in Alice and Will - Around the World | Jun 16, 2014
- Koh Phangan Hiiiiii,
Well the flight and journey to Koh Samui wasn't too bad, the flight was relatively quick and comfortable (Bangkok airways) and when we arrived they had different staff to assist you on how to get to your next destination. I Posted by Renae84 in Hayley and Siobhan's trip to Thailand | Jun 16, 2014
- Even more Bangkok impressionsI'm planning to stay in Bangkok one more day, since there's always things interfering with my plans. Which is good though.
I actually wanted to visit Wat Pho and Grand Palace yesterday, but the temple was so amazing that I Posted by Augensternchen in Verena's Big Trip | Jun 15, 2014
- Off the Beaten PathBack in Vientiane I met Melinda who is currently teaching English in Chiang Rai. Since I had already considered heading up there to do some trekking and climbing it seemed like a pretty good idea to go somewhere I already Posted by Flanilandlizard in Ready.Set.Travel. | Jun 14, 2014
- We love LadyboyWhile flustered in the Laos airport I ran into Nicole, a girl I'd been in hostels and hanging out with throughout Laos. She convinced me spending a night in Chiang Mai before heading to Chiang Rai was a good idea. Posted by Flanilandlizard in Ready.Set.Travel. | Jun 14, 2014
- Ayutthaya 1350 yıllarında kurulan ve 18. yüzyılda Burmalılar tarafından yıkılan Ayutthaya şehri, UNESCO’nun Dünya Miras listesindedir. Prang (kutsal emanet kuleleri) ve devasa manastırların öne çıktığı kalıntılar ihtişamlı geçmişi hakkında fikir vermektedir.
[im Posted by ayferonur in Ayfer-Onur Seyahatnamesi | Jun 13, 2014
- Bangkok impressionsI woke up at seven this morning, when I was promised to get my backpack back. No phonecall from the reception. Maybe a bit late, I tried to convince myself and went back to sleep after a half liter of Posted by Augensternchen in Verena's Big Trip | Jun 13, 2014
- The way to BangkokSitting in a cosy armchair on the rooftop of my hostel in Bangkok, I can announce that I made it here in more or less good condition, not feeling jetlagged actually.
Some words to my way here.
I spent my last night Posted by Augensternchen in Verena's Big Trip | Jun 12, 2014
- Chiang Mai, Golden triangle, Laos, Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai Hellooooo,
We had a restful night sleep at the hotel in the mountains; I think because it was cooler the further up you went so it didn't feel so humid and sticky. Following breakfast our first stop was the Posted by Renae84 in Hayley and Siobhan's trip to Thailand | Jun 10, 2014
- Busy in BangkokToday was another overwhelming, yet eventful day in Bangkok. Justin woke up at 5:25 am to complete a sunrise time-lapse video with the GoPro while I slept in a few more hours. Once I woke up I started Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jun 9, 2014
- Bewildered in BangkokToday was an interesting day to say the least. We woke up and the landlord for the apartment we are staying at stopped over not too soon after to collect the rest of the rent. He was a friendly British Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jun 8, 2014
- Back to BangkokToday we had yet another travel day. However, we are beginning to get used to the routine of packing up and moving on to the next location. We woke up this morning just in time to catch the tail end Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jun 7, 2014
- Relaxing Day in PhuketToday was a much more relaxing day compared to our most recent adventures. Considering our close call at sea the day before we decided to stick to land today for the most part. We started the day by waking up Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jun 6, 2014
- Chiang Mai, Chiang Dao and Mae SalongSa-wat-dee kah,
Thai airways is a great airline :) it was a good flight well good two flights the 1st being Heathrow to Bangkok and the 2nd being a small flight from Bangkok to Chiang Mai. Again I used it as Posted by Renae84 in Hayley and Siobhan's trip to Thailand | Jun 6, 2014
- Stormy Day on the Andaman SeaWow! Today was an amazing adventure. We got to sleep in a little bit, until 10:00, then we had a big breakfast at the hotel. They had a huge buffet! We’re definitely excited for breakfast again tomorrow..hehe
We spent Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jun 5, 2014
- Travel Day: Taipei to Bangkok to PhuketSo today has been quite the adventure. We started off with a very early morning when we had to wake up at 4:30 am to leave for the airport. Dad lives about an hour away and our flight Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jun 4, 2014
- Diving in ThailandBefore leaving Bangkok, I could borrow the underwater camera of my friend (Go Pro) and here is a selection of the shots I took during the 10 dives or so that I did in Thailand. For those who want to Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 370 days | May 31, 2014
- Baan Chinpracha
Chinpracha House is also known as Baan Chinpracha and can be found in Phuket Old Town on Krabi Road leading to Central Festival.
Please do not be Posted by timinphuket in TiminPhuket - things to do | May 31, 2014
- De Ko Lanta à Ko Tao, petite visite des îles ThaïlandaisesEt un article en français de plus!
Je voulais à l'origine combiner ma visite des îles avec mes photos et aventures odysséennes sous la mer mais je pense que j'ai assez de contenu et surtout trop de photos pour ne faire Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 370 days | May 30, 2014
- Warming up in BangkokAfter Cambodia, I made my way directly to the Thai capital, Bangkok. In view of the recent political events in Thailand, I am telling myself that I was lucky to visit this country a month ago and not presently. Though Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 370 days | May 29, 2014
- It's an early night Yesterday was the ultimate lazy day, we got up late, went out to brunch, sat next to the pool and read and went out for a meal in the evening. About ten thirty in the evening we heard a knock Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | May 23, 2014
- Day of InstitutionsOur plan for this morning was to have a massage. We had seen before we left home that the Women's Correctional Centre did massages and we had laughed, but someone the other day told us it was a must if Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | May 21, 2014