- Amazing Bangkok Food TravelTravelling has always been closely linked to food because when you landed your footprints in that particular country, you would always get to experience the food which are unique and distinctive to it. Amazing and Unseen Thailand are the 2 Posted by kidd27 in Exploring Bangkok | May 5, 2015
- Chiang Mai, Thailand
9/27/14 at 2047 (Bangkok time)
On the train on my way from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, realizing that this my first time being on a train that's not at Disneyland or Knott' Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | May 3, 2015
- To Krabi town!The flight to Kuala Lumpur was long but we managed to sleep just a bit. The cabin was pretty dry when combined with all the arid weather we faced in China, so we had to buy a bottle of water. Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | May 2, 2015
- Bangkok, Thailand [center][/center]
9/24/14 at 1618 (Bangkok time)
After over 24 hours of travel, I'm in Bangkok, Thailand! The public transit is amazing and the directions were pretty sp Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Mar 31, 2015
- Bangkok (again) and Kanchanaburi I spent a couple more days in Bangkok, enjoying the city a little more this time, mainly due to finding some great places to eat and drink.
Did a little sight Posted by MalcolmB in Mal's Asia Trip 2015 | May 1, 2015
- BangkokWoohoo didn't get searched in bangkok! In actual fact the lady took me out of the que, so my bags didn't even get scanned!
Tried to call my bank again lost nearly £20 credit and got nothing accomplished except confirming Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Apr 29, 2015
- Ko Samet and Ko Chang'
On Sunday I took an 8.00am minibus from Khao San to Ko Samet in search of a nice quite beach. Half way there the heavens opened and torrential ran fell for an hour or so which meant that by the Posted by MalcolmB in Mal's Asia Trip 2015 | Apr 29, 2015
- Tham Than Lot National Park - คายัค บ้านบ่อท่อ
We decided to try this Kayak trip which would take us into the caves of Tham Than Lot National Park.
We walked along a wooden walkway where we were Posted by timinphuket in TiminPhuket - things to do | Apr 27, 2015
- Tribes & TemplesOur day started with a 4-5hour bus ride from Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai, through mountains. Will I ever tire of the green scenery or rice paddys?
We donned our sunnies & stopped out the White Temple, it's only 20 years Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Apr 15, 2015
- BangkokI now have a shiny new passport , a new credit card, a renewed sense of adventure and an undiminished longing to see what lies around the next corner. So here we go again!
Mal's Posted by MalcolmB in Mal's Asia Trip 2015 | Apr 14, 2015
- So an American, a Canadian & an Aussie walk into a barWhat am I saying it's more like a bunch of Americans, Canadians, Aussies, Chinese, South African..... Walk into a bar in Thailand ... Scrap that a cabaret bar ... Oh it was a lady boy show ok. Talk about laugh, Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Apr 14, 2015
- Drive By Shootings Yes today I have witnessed drive by shootings
It's Songkran so there's people everywhere with buckets of water, hoses, water pistols, there on tuk tuks, motor bikes, th Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Apr 13, 2015
- Songkran Thai new year or the water festival it's a time to dust off your water pistol & join the fun.
You get soaked, there's water getting chucked on you, you get caught in the cross fire, then random people rub this Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Apr 12, 2015
- Bangkok - City of 7/11sA little less sleep deprived Aussie & her California room mate set off to explore this morning, we made it to the hotel reception where we bumped into a couple of others from our tour. So we took a day Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Apr 12, 2015
- Bangkok Pics[img=h Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Apr 11, 2015
- Should Have Gone To The Spa!!I'm exhausted, tried to roll my ankle, was shat on not once but twice by pigeons (serious note of warning do not stand under power lines) and I got lost - yes laugh all you want I'm sure I will Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Apr 11, 2015
- Krabi Posted by jctissier in Grad Trip 15' | Apr 9, 2015
- Ko Phi Phi Posted by jctissier in Grad Trip 15' | Apr 9, 2015
- Ko Lanta Posted by jctissier in Grad Trip 15' | Apr 9, 2015
- BangkokChill with Yuki Posted by jctissier in Grad Trip 15' | Apr 9, 2015
- 3) Thailand==Thailand==
Thailand was so easy to get around that it was hard not to feel at ease there and I have never seen so many naturally beautiful people in one place before. Not a pair of baggy jeans in sight! Also Posted by jayandmat2015 in Jay & Mat's Travel Blog | Apr 8, 2015
- Beginning in BangkokAt some point, I will finish our blog from our Central and South America trip (from 2009!), but for now, want to make sure I get some of the details down from our most recent adventures in SE Asia. Tara Posted by lolokirby in SE Asia Sampler | Apr 5, 2015
- Southern ThailandSitting at the airport it suddenly hit us; "oh shit, did we warn the hotel we would be getting in really late?" knowing very well a hotel in this small town would not have a 24-hour reception. Luckily, mom was Posted by ScottandAshley in Round the World Travels 2014 | Mar 31, 2015
- hellohello Posted by michw in Mich's adventure in South East Asia | Mar 30, 2015
- Northern ThailandFresh off the boat/minivan we found ourselves in Chiang Rai. Within 10 min we had found and checked into accommodation at 99 baht each (under 5 NZD) and we walking down the road searching for some delicious street food. We Posted by travellinghoney in Can Kiwis Fly? | Mar 18, 2015