- The way to BangkokSitting in a cosy armchair on the rooftop of my hostel in Bangkok, I can announce that I made it here in more or less good condition, not feeling jetlagged actually.
Some words to my way here.
I spent my last night Posted by Augensternchen in Verena's Big Trip | Jun 12, 2014
- Chiang Mai, Golden triangle, Laos, Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai Hellooooo,
We had a restful night sleep at the hotel in the mountains; I think because it was cooler the further up you went so it didn't feel so humid and sticky. Following breakfast our first stop was the Posted by Renae84 in Hayley and Siobhan's trip to Thailand | Jun 10, 2014
- Busy in BangkokToday was another overwhelming, yet eventful day in Bangkok. Justin woke up at 5:25 am to complete a sunrise time-lapse video with the GoPro while I slept in a few more hours. Once I woke up I started Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jun 9, 2014
- Bewildered in BangkokToday was an interesting day to say the least. We woke up and the landlord for the apartment we are staying at stopped over not too soon after to collect the rest of the rent. He was a friendly British Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jun 8, 2014
- Back to BangkokToday we had yet another travel day. However, we are beginning to get used to the routine of packing up and moving on to the next location. We woke up this morning just in time to catch the tail end Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jun 7, 2014
- Relaxing Day in PhuketToday was a much more relaxing day compared to our most recent adventures. Considering our close call at sea the day before we decided to stick to land today for the most part. We started the day by waking up Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jun 6, 2014
- Chiang Mai, Chiang Dao and Mae SalongSa-wat-dee kah,
Thai airways is a great airline :) it was a good flight well good two flights the 1st being Heathrow to Bangkok and the 2nd being a small flight from Bangkok to Chiang Mai. Again I used it as Posted by Renae84 in Hayley and Siobhan's trip to Thailand | Jun 6, 2014
- Stormy Day on the Andaman SeaWow! Today was an amazing adventure. We got to sleep in a little bit, until 10:00, then we had a big breakfast at the hotel. They had a huge buffet! We’re definitely excited for breakfast again tomorrow..hehe
We spent Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jun 5, 2014
- Travel Day: Taipei to Bangkok to PhuketSo today has been quite the adventure. We started off with a very early morning when we had to wake up at 4:30 am to leave for the airport. Dad lives about an hour away and our flight Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jun 4, 2014
- Diving in ThailandBefore leaving Bangkok, I could borrow the underwater camera of my friend (Go Pro) and here is a selection of the shots I took during the 10 dives or so that I did in Thailand. For those who want to Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 370 days | May 31, 2014
- Baan Chinpracha
Chinpracha House is also known as Baan Chinpracha and can be found in Phuket Old Town on Krabi Road leading to Central Festival.
Please do not be Posted by timinphuket in TiminPhuket - things to do | May 31, 2014
- De Ko Lanta à Ko Tao, petite visite des îles ThaïlandaisesEt un article en français de plus!
Je voulais à l'origine combiner ma visite des îles avec mes photos et aventures odysséennes sous la mer mais je pense que j'ai assez de contenu et surtout trop de photos pour ne faire Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 370 days | May 30, 2014
- Warming up in BangkokAfter Cambodia, I made my way directly to the Thai capital, Bangkok. In view of the recent political events in Thailand, I am telling myself that I was lucky to visit this country a month ago and not presently. Though Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 370 days | May 29, 2014
- It's an early night Yesterday was the ultimate lazy day, we got up late, went out to brunch, sat next to the pool and read and went out for a meal in the evening. About ten thirty in the evening we heard a knock Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | May 23, 2014
- Day of InstitutionsOur plan for this morning was to have a massage. We had seen before we left home that the Women's Correctional Centre did massages and we had laughed, but someone the other day told us it was a must if Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | May 21, 2014
- We saw three kingsAfter moving hotels yesterday morning, we just wandered around the new area, this area is very different from the previous area, mainly as it is full of Wats. There are three Wats on the same street as our hotel, but Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | May 20, 2014
- Walking with the Elephants - Part 7This week in the village, I learnt where some of the paths around my homestay go! Shortcuts around the village are awesome!! It is really funny when I think I’ve just discovered some secret unknown trail, and then find out Posted by LLWV in La Lone Wolfette Ventures | May 20, 2014
- Lazy weekendChiang Mai is such a lovely city and as we haven't seen anywhere near enough of it, so we have decided to stay here for another week. At the moment our hotel is outside the city walls, so we will Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | May 18, 2014
- Biking 2014 - part 4 (really from 2013 though!)As I've been thinking about my RAGBRAI XLII training, I realized it is a multi-national tour as I prepare. I really began in Thailand in December 2013!
I think when all is said and done, I will have 'trained' in 5 Posted by katya42 in A Bibliophile Abroad | May 17, 2014
- Shoot me now Popping in for coffee this morning, before a day at the Elephant Nature Park, the young man behind the till in Starbucks asked me where Bill (using his name) was this morning. I think we may have made too many Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | May 16, 2014
- Wat more temples? This morning we were picked up by our guide and driver, who were going to take us on a day of temple sightseeing. We have been asked if we are fed up of seeing temples and Buddhas, but definitely not. Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | May 14, 2014
- Chiang MaiWe left Bangkok on Monday morning, yesterday, and had to get up nice and early to get a taxi to the train station. The stations in Thailand are fascinating; people lie on the floor whilst waiting and we marvel at Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | May 13, 2014
- When two become oneAfter getting to the hotel, on Friday night, we went to a Money Changer as we were carrying around quite a lot of money from other countries. I was excited about this as it seemed like getting free money to Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | May 11, 2014
- Bye bye South- East Asia!We decided to cross the border with Thailand in Nong Khai. Funnily enough we were there almost a year ago at the beginning of our trip. We were lucky and found a real nice guest house with an amazingly helpful Posted by joxa in j&x travels | May 11, 2014
- Walking with the Elephants - Part 6Upon return from our weekend trip to Chiang Mai I took a look at the week’s schedule ahead of me. The next day I was set to do my first Base Hut Duties day. Well it wasn’t the first one Posted by LLWV in La Lone Wolfette Ventures | May 9, 2014