- Phuket, Thailand [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/631888/C05D0DB52219AC68176BDE8876456DC5.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/631888/thumb_C05D0DB52219AC68176BDE Posted by Perrsue in Sue's world | Mar 15, 2014
- Photos from Coromandel, Bangkok, Krabi and update on travelsHi everyone,
We are now at Krabi or to be more exact Ao Nang which is a short distance from Krabi. The weather is as hot as we have experienced this holiday and we are currently poolside in Posted by FandC in Antipodean Antics | Mar 14, 2014
- Batman and BuddhismToday we have the 12 hours in a minivan we organised with the local travel agent. Hm. Already questioning the sanity of that decision. It arrived just after 10am, we gave the driver our receipt and got a voucher in Posted by katepluspat in Kate and Pat Blow the House Deposit | Feb 23, 2014
- Chiang Mai - Part 1Biggest mistake up to date? Not packing a pair of tried and true flip flops/sandals. As I will soon be living on a mountain slope for 6 months, I overlooked my favorite pair of flip flops and thought it best Posted by LLWV in La Lone Wolfette Ventures | Mar 13, 2014
- Our Cooking Was the Real Hero of the DishCourtesy of Bobby Doyle, we had a cooking class scheduled for today that would hopefully end our frustrations with non-spicy Thai food once and for all. Now we would be able to make our curry as spicy as we Posted by katepluspat in Kate and Pat Blow the House Deposit | Feb 22, 2014
- Temples, Buddhas, and a Few Hundred StairsWe started our first day back in Thailand with brekky at a nice restaurant in a laneway parallel to ours. We have decided Chiang Mai is the Melbourne of Thailand. Lots of alleyways, kitschy coffee shops, graffiti, hipsters etc. We're Posted by katepluspat in Kate and Pat Blow the House Deposit | Feb 21, 2014
- Schools out for SummerI have officially completed my first semester as an English teacher at a government high school in Thailand and it feels good to be finished. I am happy for the experience, but I am glad for the break. A typical Posted by inbetweendreams in In Between Dreams | Mar 11, 2014
- GOODBYE ISLANDS, HELLO BANGKOK!MONDAY 10TH FEBRUARY 2014 (DAY 163)
Sadly, today it was time to move on and depart our little piece of paradise in Koh Pangyan. The day turned out to be a pretty shitty day for me, everything seemed to go wrong.
Initial Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2013/14 TRIP NOW COMPLETE | Mar 10, 2014
- KOH SAMUI, THAILAND
Koh Sami is a small island (just 13 miles long and 9 miles wide) but it is certainly on the world’s map of a great place for a beach vacation. We arrived at 10am, an Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 5 | Mar 9, 2014
- 2013 B6 OCEANIA - BANGKOK 2
SOMETHING OF A CHANGE OF PACE TODAY.
GONE ARE THE CROWDS OF PEOPLE AS I GET A PRIVATE TOUR OF THE PRASART MUSEUM.
A PRIVATE COLLECTION BY A RICH, MAKE TH Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | May 23, 2005
- 2013 B5 OCEANIA - BANGKOKBANGKOK
The boat is able to navigate a long way up river & we are parked quite close to down town Bangkok...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/645621/large_P1030660.jpg Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | May 23, 2005
- Bangkok We had been warned. Our reading and the shipboard presentations all told of the traffic in Bangkok, and it is true: expect heavy, wild traffic in Bangkok. We left the ship slightly before the appointed time, and already our guide, Posted by MarilynWhiteley in Little Red Wheelchair Goes to SE Asia | Mar 7, 2014
- 2013 B4 OCEANIA - KO SAMUI, THAILAND===MORNING HAS BROKEN OVER KO SAMUI ISLAND===
GOING TO BE A BIT MORE EXOTIC FOR A WHILE AFTER SINGAPORE
Today w Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | May 23, 2005
- Beach bumming in Thailand Oh my! I've been beach bumming lately and have totally slacked off on my writing. We are in Australia now so I'll back track a bit since I've not posted anything about our time in Cambodia or Thailand yet!
We Posted by Octobrianna in Can We Cope Man? | Mar 7, 2014
- Loving Koh Pangyan![b][i]HELLO AGAIN, I HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OF BLOG AGAIN, SEEMS IT WAS SOME INTERNET SERVER PROBLEM IN SIEM REAP, BUT NOW ALL IS BACK TO NORMAL. STILL CATCHING UP BUT AM ABLE TO ADD PHOTOS, AND I Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2013/14 TRIP NOW COMPLETE | Mar 7, 2014
- Calgary - Bangkok - Chiang MaiI’ve been planning this trip for about 6 months – and it is SO exciting to finally be here! This is the first time I have left Canada on my own – without an organized tour waiting for me on Posted by LLWV in La Lone Wolfette Ventures | Mar 6, 2014
- Haad Yao, Koh Pangyan, Paradise Found!MONDAY 3RD FEBRUARY 2014 (DAY 156)
Breakfast at the Hacienda Hotel and the cute waiter who was from Peru are the only good things we could find about the place. Ironic that the most unfriendly place in Thailand would have Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2013/14 TRIP NOW COMPLETE | Mar 6, 2014
- TO THE ISLANDS KOH SAMUI & KOH PANGYAN
FRIDAY 31ST JANUARY 2014 (DAY 153)
Breakfast on the train consisted of a sandwich and some cold french fries, coffee or tea. Not sure what the fries were about but it w Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2013/14 TRIP NOW COMPLETE | Mar 3, 2014
- TrafficAfter an early start this morning we headed straight to the Golden Mound for a climb. Walking along the river we watched people set up their stalls. There were lots with whole fried fish etc out already- maybe from last Posted by katepluspat in Kate and Pat Blow the House Deposit | Feb 9, 2014
- Suicidal boat and lessons in dentistryWoke up and headed to the river to try and find the stop for the public commuter boat that would take us to the Grand Palace (round 2). This time Pat had some shame and wore full length pants. The Posted by katepluspat in Kate and Pat Blow the House Deposit | Feb 8, 2014
- Today's lesson: Lanyard =/= TrustworthyWe actually had an okay night's sleep in the airport hotel. After breakie in the lounge and another uneventful flight we arrived in Bangkok.
On the ride into town we opened the gift from Brad, Kate, and Andy - an Amazing Posted by katepluspat in Kate and Pat Blow the House Deposit | Feb 7, 2014
- Getting back into the swing of things===The start of February heralded the sixth month anniversary of our leaving the UK and nominally the half-way point (in terms of time, at least) of our journey to Oz. We marked this milestone with a trip through a seven Posted by stuartfinch in Somewhere Over The Urals. | Mar 2, 2014
- Phuket Provincial Offices
I cannot add a lot to this post but the fact that I rushed home to watch The Killing Fields after I read about this.
There was a part in the movie where the characters Posted by timinphuket in TiminPhuket - things to do | Mar 1, 2014
- FebruarySo that’s it. Teaching out here has finished. How time flies!! Ive loved every single moment so far, even the times in The Hut, although, at the time – not so fun! Im taking everything that has happened though as Posted by bethcairns in Mai Pen Rai | Mar 1, 2014
- Days 12 - 17Sunday 23rd February
Well after all the excitement of the last few days we decided we needed to chill some more and work on our tans again!
We spent the day down on Surin beach, where the wages were huge! We enjoyed Posted by DanieandIan in Ian and Danielle's BIG Adventure | Mar 1, 2014