- Maeklong Railway Market & Damnoen Saduak Floating MarketSo, this trip to Bangkok and surrounding provinces brought me to some new places as well as some of which I had been to in the past including Wat Pho, Wat Arun and Erawan Shrine in Bangkok as well as Posted by kidd27 in Exploring Bangkok | Nov 15, 2014
- Ko Si Chang & Bang SaenKo Si Chang (Si Chang Island) is located in the province of Chonburi, not far from Bangkok. Surely, what most people or travellers would remember most about Chonburi province would definitely be Pattaya beach, an entertainment beach city located to Posted by kidd27 in Exploring Bangkok | Nov 14, 2014
- Ko LipeSo Koh Sukorn had been lovely and peaceful but with transfer day that came to a rather abrupt end. It was our most complicated journey we'd attempted so far, tuk tuk followed by boat followed by pick up truck (big Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Nov 14, 2014
- My experience of Midwifery in ThailandIn my first week on midwifery placement I have attended four cesarean sections, six natural deliveries and two tubal ligation surgeries! The experience has definitely been a whirlwind of emotions for me. The first few days are overwhelming Posted by staceywa in Stacey's Midwifery Placement in Thailand | Nov 14, 2014
- Update! Day 4UPDATE:
These past few days have been so busy, there is so much to share! The first few days felt like time was moving very slowly. The hospital placement is busy yet leaves a lot of free time to Posted by staceywa in Stacey's Midwifery Placement in Thailand | Nov 13, 2014
- Koh SukornWe were sorry to leave Fisherman's Cottages on Ko Lanta. It was amazing falling asleep listening to the sea, waking up and seeing it then walking 10 metres to get in it! The staff were all very friendly and helpful Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Nov 13, 2014
- Travelling to Asia Hej guys,
Initially I have to say that I'm just happy that I arrived safe in Bangkok.
The 12-hour-travel is really a torture for someone who's absolutely not used to travel within three different time zones in the time of Posted by J.Winschewski in travelizer_experience@theworld. | Nov 11, 2014
- Workaway - drugi putPhuket
Sa neobicno uskim i dugackim brodom za kojeg je tok misli o izdrzavanju malo veceg vala bez da se prepolovi naprasno prekinut iz osobnih razloga ( kao npr. cupanje kose), pristajemo na sam jug najveceg tajlandskog otoka Phuket. Nasred mora Posted by mokrebicve in Đita okoli svita | Nov 11, 2014
- Road Trip#Thailand[center][i][i]CHIANG MAI
2 years already that I was been to this country which was my first trip far away from home.
We decided to go to Chiang Mai to just going down t Posted by celia0409 in EYL and keep travelling | Nov 11, 2014
- Discover Bangkok Through River Cruise & Walking ToursBangkok is a city that never sleeps and is an amazing city with loads of activities that suit each and everyone who travels to this "unseen" city for any sorts of purposes. Almost all the backpackers and other tourists and Posted by kidd27 in Exploring Bangkok | Nov 9, 2014
- Thailand - Mae Sot : Met geen woorden te omschrijven.In mijn laatste blog vertelde ik al kort van mijn aankomst in Mae Sot en dat de tuktuk chauffeur mijn iPhone gestolen heeft. Het verlies van mijn iPhone was echt wel het minst van mijn zorgen daar!!
Ik heb dit project Posted by gdaniels in Around the world | Nov 9, 2014
- I've arrived!My trip started with a bear (in case I got lonely, from Shaeya) and a Gap Medics t-shirt:
The first fl Posted by staceywa in Stacey's Midwifery Placement in Thailand | Nov 7, 2014
- Ko LantaSo we basically had a day of eating in Krabi. Lunch at the day market was great. 50 baht (£1) for any two dishes. Thankfully a helpful man told us which were spicy and which were not (2 out of Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Nov 7, 2014
- Getting to know Bangkok - afterwards going to the jungle!When we arrived at the hostel where our trip should begin, everything was so weird . We arrived to the khaosan road which is like pretty much a party street for tourists. That means a lot of bars,clubs, dancing and Posted by J.Winschewski in travelizer_experience@theworld. | Nov 3, 2014
- Koh Lanta - zasluzeni odmorKoh Lanta 14 - 17.10. 2014.
I krecu ponovno radosti prijevoza...
Uspjeli smo pronaci najjeftiniju kartu za transfer do otoka u kombinaciji bus (minivan) - trajekt. Sve su kombinacije iste, samo je pitanje cijene - cime smo se zabavljali kad kod Posted by mokrebicve in Đita okoli svita | Nov 2, 2014
- Introducing Asia Hej guys,
Initially I have to say that I'm just happy that I arrived safe in Bangkok.
The 12-hour-travel is really a torture for someone who's absolutely not used to travel within three different time zones in the time of Posted by J.Winschewski in travelizer_experience@theworld. | Oct 31, 2014
- Intrepid jungle explorers!"Good luck to you" said a giggling Thai lady as we set off from the village. "How much further? I'm going to die in this jungle!" groaned our fellow trekker 6 hours later!
On Saturday afternoon after our gibbon experience Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Oct 31, 2014
- Living on Koh PhanganI left Chumphon early with the intention of catching a train to Surat Thani and a boat to the Islands North of there, Koh Phangan. However, I missed the train and so caught a minibus instead! I arrived in Surat Posted by Libbytes in PhD Celebration Travel | Aug 17, 2014
- Thailand - Chiang Mai : MacGyver-en in de jungleHallo allemaal vanuit het zeer warme Thailand, 33 graden!
Dus niet 6 maar 7 uur met de VIP bus van Bangkok naar Chiang Mai maar zeer comfortabel en toch bijna niks geslapen.
In het station bel ik naar Mister Phed van "something Posted by gdaniels in Around the world | Oct 29, 2014
- Bike riding in ChumphonI left Prachuap on a local train, the journey was 3 hours and cost roughly 80p. I was sat next to a couple of elderly women, with bright red teeth stained with betel nut. They each had a handbag with Posted by Libbytes in PhD Celebration Travel | Jul 29, 2014
- Perfection in PrachuapI left Phetchaburi for Prachuap via minibus and had the intention of blogging on my journey, however I quickly realised that I had left my notebooks back at Mayom hostel. I messaged Roong on Facebook and amazingly she was able Posted by Libbytes in PhD Celebration Travel | Jul 27, 2014
- Thailand - Bangkok: Het land van de glimlach ?Het afscheid van Nepal en Khem (hostel owner KTM) was zwaar en er zijn tranen bij te pas gekomen. In dit prachtige land met zijn super mensen heb ik de tijd van mijn leven gehad. Ik weet nu al 100% Posted by gdaniels in Around the world | Oct 21, 2014
- Workaway - prvi putNakon sto smo u 10 sati pojeli rucak kod nase sefice u My Phangan resortu, naprtili smo se na motoric i tih 15 min do ferrya molili Boga, ili u ovom slucaju-Buddhu, da nam ne puknu gume (bar ja). Posted by mokrebicve in Đita okoli svita | Oct 18, 2014
- Better late than neverWe continued our streak of waking up at the ass crack of dawn and somehow managed to not be hungover despite our discovery of Thai Whiskey yesterday afternoon. It's cheaper than beer was our motto/justification for drinking whiskey all throughout Posted by Justash2014 in Where's the Slime? | Oct 9, 2014
- Tajland pocetakBangkok, 23. - 28.9. 2014.
Couchsurfamo kod nase prve domacice na putu, Kineskinje imenom Lego kojoj je dosadilo rodno mjesto na jugu Kine pa se odlucila potraziti posao u Bangkoku. Patinivanje po ulicama, trznicama, razgledavanje Watova (budistic Posted by mokrebicve in Đita okoli svita | Oct 6, 2014