- I'm on a Boat! (Phi Phi style)[center][/center]
Our motley crew of Irish, Canadian, and Kiwi/Irish/Japanese spent four days on [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phi_Phi_Islands|Phi Phi Island]] (pronounced Pee Pee), bu Posted by acanuckabroad in A Canuck Abroad | Oct 4, 2015
- Muay Thai in Phuket==Muay Thai Training==
I've been studying Muay Thai for a couple of years now, and decided to go back to Phuket where I discovered it first.... and try out some new camps.
It was a brilliant trip, and I gained yet more Posted by SkinnyFists in Tales from the Transit Lounge | Oct 3, 2015
- From London to Saigon via BangkokTurned up at Heathrow to the pleasant news that I had been given a premium economy seat. However the flight was delayed, so took the opportunity to have a hearty breakfast.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/675503/IMG_20150923_233704.jpg caption=L Posted by liamwimbo in Vietnam2015 | Sep 29, 2015
- 17 Interesting Facts About Thailand You Did not KnowThe Southeast Asian country of Thailand is a very well-known destination around the world. Majorly because of its beaches, sizzling nightlife, natural therapies (massages), and hospitality. However, there is a lot more attached to this country than just b Posted by NomadicDave in Travel Abroad For a Meaningful Purpose | Sep 22, 2015
- Khao Sok LakeWe moved out of our cozy jungle bungalow and had a bit more French toast before taking off on our tour. We all jumped in a songtao to go to the dammed lake. There were a few German friends, a Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Sep 21, 2015
- Tour through Khao SokEven with our tricky mosquito net that didn't like night time bathroom runs, we didn't get eaten by the bugs. Our wake up calls came from gibbons, birds, and Ryan's favourite, the cicada squeal. He probably still cringes thinking about Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Sep 5, 2015
- Days 11 & 12Our day started with a fairly lazy morning and some breakfast. We took the train as close as we could to the temples we wanted to see, and then hopped into a Tuk Tuk to get us the rest Posted by Bucky Slomski in Southeast Asia 2015 | Aug 27, 2015
- Days 9 & 10Day 9 began with a short walk to our dive shop and a quick breakfast at their restaurant across the street. We got fitted, suited up, and got on a taxi to the pier.
Posted by Bucky Slomski in Southeast Asia 2015 | Aug 26, 2015
- Koh Sok canoeing
It was time to move on to Koh Sok, a touristy national park in the south. Our ride there via minibus took about four hours from Krabi and cost 250 baht each. For an air conditioned ride, that wa Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Aug 25, 2015
- Day 7, & 8After taking that ridiculous ferry over to the island, neither Kim nor I were in the greatest of moods. We got our bags and walked around for a bit before finally picking the spot closest to us with AC Posted by Bucky Slomski in Southeast Asia 2015 | Aug 25, 2015
- Four Islands Tour
In the morning, a colourful Mercedes bus that belonged in the 60s soared by our street playing party music out of its open windows. It pulled a U-turn and stopped in front of our guesthouse. W Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Aug 22, 2015
- Day 5 & 6Gooood morning everyone! Apologies for not posting yesterday, had a long day of travel and didn't find a place to stay until later that night, so I was pretty tired. Again started the morning off around 6am Posted by Bucky Slomski in Southeast Asia 2015 | Aug 21, 2015
- Day 4Day 4 began around 6am since the single fan in our room stopped pushing air because power is shut off in the early morning. Luckily, we were able to watch the sun rise instead of sleep.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/769713/A62F03B1E7D409C1C Posted by Bucky Slomski in Southeast Asia 2015 | Aug 19, 2015
- Day 3Our third day of travel began waking up in a room much too cold, which was a godsend given the humidity. Have I mentioned how humid this place is? Our windows had so much condensation you couldn't see Posted by Bucky Slomski in Southeast Asia 2015 | Aug 18, 2015
- Day 2After a ridiculous amount of travel, we were able to grab some rest at a quaint back-alley hotel by 4:30am. Sleep, you're so good to me.
Around 7:30am I woke to the sound of drums, chimes and women Posted by Bucky Slomski in Southeast Asia 2015 | Aug 17, 2015
- The last legWe decided a long time ago to spend our last two weeks on the beach. Before we came home, it was time to really unwind. No overnight buses, no dorm rooms and, as good as our time was at [[http://www.newhopecambodia.com/|New Posted by kristian23 in The Globetrotting Graduates | Aug 11, 2015
- Ubon Ratchathani Wax Festival
Ubon Ratchathani is an iconic province in the north eastern of Thailand and as mentioned before, this is a very special Isaan province due to the strong influence of different Posted by kidd27 in Ubon Ratchathani | Aug 8, 2015
- THAILAND Mumbai to Bangkok (Flight)
Bangkok to Surat thani (Flight)
Surat thani to Phuket (Mini Van)
To Patong (Cab)
Around Phuket on Bikes
Islands PhiPhi Krabi and more
Full moon Party
Phuket to Airport Road trip on Taxi bike and TukTuk
Ban Posted by AkshayBhagat in Travel Diaries | Aug 8, 2015
- Isan Food Travel on Buddhist Lent HolidayUbon Ratchathani is a unique province located on the north eastern of Thailand, which being well referred to as the Isaan Region of this Land of Unseen. Well, why would I tagged Ubon as a province which was distinct from Posted by kidd27 in Ubon Ratchathani | Aug 4, 2015
- Week 2: Hat Yai, ThailandWeek 2 - Hat Yai, Thailand
A couple of things I forgot to mention: there are a few cockroaches around. Aynsley gave a series of terrified shrieks to find a couple break-dancing on the bathroom floor one morning. I Posted by Jaammpacked in Jaampacked intrepid journey | Aug 1, 2015
- Tham Phung Chang Cave - Elephant Cave
Phung Chang Cave - Elephant Cave is something that there is not a lot written about.
At the front of the cave there is a long road leading to a temple Posted by timinphuket in TiminPhuket - things to do | Aug 1, 2015
- Week oneDays 2-4: Sat 18th-Mon 20th July 2015 Pattaya, Thailand.
Stepping out of the airport around 2:30am Saturday morning we felt the heat! Then into the shuttle's air con then out to the hotel car park then into the hotel room's Posted by Jaammpacked in Jaampacked intrepid journey | Jul 25, 2015
- BangkokReaders of this particular post will notice a considerable lack of photos, compared to the other posts. That's because while we've been here in Bangkok, just for 5 days, we actually haven't gone out to do much sightseeing at Posted by tollidaytravels in Tolliday Travels | Jul 25, 2015
- July 20th 2015 (Chiang Mai)
[img=http://phot Posted by Looby Lou in Living The Thai Life | Jul 20, 2015
- Living The Thai Life
So.......It's been exactly 1 year and 13 weeks since I last documented my travels.
I've kind of missed keeping a diary and so I thought I'd resurrect my blog. Life is a little differen Posted by Looby Lou in Living The Thai Life | Jul 19, 2015