- Voodoo Country[float=right][/float]"Now, say your first name out loud three times," said the witch doctor, "then say yo Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Mar 4, 2017
- Why (White) Travellers Stick Together[float=right][/float]I’ve made an observation. And I’ve thought pretty hard and long about t Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Feb 26, 2017
- ASIAI'll be heading from South Africa to Asia!
It's overall around 44,579,000 km of course.
Anyway as I have returned once again to continue my journey and knowing it's almost the end.
I'll be going to where the ANIME, the M Posted by Yatogami in My Dream Trip Around the World | Jun 12, 2015
- 2012 - OCEAN PRINCESS - TOGO===LOME IN TOGO...===
DON’T TELL ME YOU KNOW WHERE THIS IS. BUT YOU COULD GUESS AT NEXT DOOR TO BENIN & BE RIGHT.
AND TODAY WE ARE OFF TO JUST YOUR COMMON, EVERYDAY, AVERAGE ....
YES - YOU HEARD
[img=http://photos.trave Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Apr 16, 2012
- TUESDAY - APR. 26 LOMÉ, TOGO, AFRICA
Lomé is the capital of Togo, a country that is 370 miles long and only 60 miles across at its widest point. Togo is bordered on the east by Benin an Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 3 | Apr 28, 2011
- Lome – Dog Heads, Bat Wings and Other Voodoo Ingredients“Why did you want to come to Togo and Benin,” Eduardo asked every day of the first week in West Africa. “There's nothing here.”
But with my interest in everything spiritual, especially indigenous healing methods, Togo and Benin had beckoned me Posted by Kristi D in African Dreams | Aug 16, 2010
- Lome Airport - Corruption Central“Where is my gift?”
I couldn't believe my ears. A Togolese passport official had just asked us for a “service fee”, which we refused, and now the customs guy was requesting his share. And what blew my mind was that he Posted by Kristi D in African Dreams | Aug 16, 2010