- GRAND TURK, TURKS AND CAICOS
We docked at the Grand Turk Cruise Center, sharing the space with the 3,000 passengers on the Carnival Freedom.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/92262/9E8E Posted by Swenigale in SERENITY 4- YOU MEAN THERE'S MORE? | Jan 16, 2013
- The Windsong ResortI spent some great days at this great resort in the Caribbean, and I want to recommend it. If you're thinking of traveling there you should consider it. You won't regret it!
Here's a good article about them:
[b]Tropical Island Living Posted by sslgaiger in Travel News and Tips | Nov 20, 2009
- HIBack seeing how everything is floating here. Just got back from another trip to the Caribbean, and we had a so so time, certainly not great, I am going to discuss it shortly in a new blog. Posted by jamesd1967 in Turks and Caicos Islands | Apr 19, 2009
- Interested Travelers
I have been receivng a fair amount of e-mails from other gay travelers about visiting the Turks and Caicos islands. Really, I am glad to see them, it lets me know that there are others inter Posted by jamesd1967 in Turks and Caicos Islands | Feb 5, 2009
- Eleven Days in Providenciales
We spent eleven days in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, and actually had a wonderful time. At first, we were supposed to spend five days in Provo and five in Cap-Haitien , Haiti, b Posted by jamesd1967 in Turks and Caicos Islands | Feb 1, 2009
- Two Gay Guys, Of Course This Is The First
Well, we are two gay guys, and I've got to start this blog somehow. So what better way than to show a pic of some cute guy, who we have no idea who he is at the bar one Posted by jamesd1967 in Turks and Caicos Islands | Dec 27, 2008