- West-ward BoundHello from Beautiful Lake Wilson State Park in Kansas! This relaxing evening on the lake, surrounded by rolling hills and a panoramic sunset has been well earned by the trials of Missouri. When last you heard from us, we were Posted by thewellyunit in Will and Kelly Attempt to Adventure | Jun 25, 2016
- We are hereWe arrived here 3pm Saturday after a marathon of driving and flying!( Sydney is 17 hours ahead) so around 7am Sunday. The trip didn't start well with our Albury flight cancelled the day before, we had to Drive up Posted by Pearcey in TableTop Travellers | Jun 25, 2016
- Last bird walk of the season!Today I led the final bird walk of "spring," at Miller Meadows Forest Preserve in Maywood, Illinois. It actually turned out to be the most productive walk at Miller this spring in terms of # of species, 39 in total, Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jun 25, 2016
- How Great Thou ArtWe were in wind down mode today. A late breakfast at Bongo Ben's, followed by a leisurely stroll along the sea front looking for yet more presents, and a long chat with one of the shopkeepers about the EU Posted by Tim Wettone in USA 2016 | Jun 23, 2016
- Fire And RainWhat a momentous day! Who would have thought the UK would decide to leave the EU? Because we are 11 hours behind UK time here, it was hard to keep track of events in the UK. We were Posted by Tim Wettone in USA 2016 | Jun 22, 2016
- I'm On My WayThe bus pulled out at 0243, just18 minutes late. Surprising, at least to me, it's a very full bus. I didn't expect to see so many people at the Greyhound station in the middle of the night in Posted by Linda.Joy in Heading West to Salt Lake City | Jun 24, 2016
- Bainbridge, NY - riverside RV campingWe left Nashua this morning for Bainbridge, NY, which is 20 mi. north of Binghamton. We are camped right on the Susquehanna River. It is a beautiful slow moving river here, not as wide as in PA. Posted by 4adventure in Colorado 2016 | Jun 23, 2016
- I'm On the TeamI'm heading to Salt Lake City, Utah to compete in the annual National Veterans Wheelchair Games ([[http://wheelchairgames.org]]).
I'm a member of team BLUE STEEL. We are all veterans of the military who have varying degrees of limited mo Posted by Linda.Joy in Heading West to Salt Lake City | Jun 23, 2016
- Late Post: London to LA (and more)Please accept mine and Kaela’s apologies, we have been quite late in getting this posted. This post is from our final travel day from our previous trip from London to Los Angeles. Also, we give some brief updates regarding Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jun 23, 2016
- In Between DisastersWe were transferring between the Islands of Oahu and Hawaii (also known as the Big Island) today. We almost didn't make it. Twice!
We had some time to kill this morning as we were due to be collected Posted by Tim Wettone in USA 2016 | Jun 20, 2016
- Going By Greyhound....[float=left][/float]I am traveling to Salt Lake City, Utah to compete in the National Veterans Wheelchair Games. The games will be taking place from June 27th to July 2nd, 2016. This is the 36th Veterans Wheelchair Games and my Posted by Linda.Joy in Heading West to Salt Lake City | Jun 21, 2016
- Junior Naturalists' Bird WalkFirst of all, this Monday, June 27 I will be leaving with my choir, the Voice of Chicago, for a week-long tour to HAVANA, CUBA! This will be one of the best experiences of 2016, and it is a groundbreaking Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jun 21, 2016
- Hey Y'all, Welcome to NashvilleGreetings from Music City!
Yesterday was jam-packed, as we made our way from the Charleston IN to Louisville, and then from Louisville to Nashville TN. Even though there was no live racing going on, we decided to check out Churchill Posted by thewellyunit in Will and Kelly Attempt to Adventure | Jun 21, 2016
- Camping Attempt #1Hello from Indiana!
Disclaimer: We didn’t plan on crossing the Kentucky/Indiana state line last night, but forces greater than ourselves conspired to get us here. Those forces would be our wonderful GPS (for whom we now have many affectionate names, Posted by thewellyunit in Will and Kelly Attempt to Adventure | Jun 21, 2016
- One young man, one mom, two pair of shoes Max and I are headed to Denmark today, my friends and their shoes will meet me at London Heathrow airport in one week. Posted by The Crew in 5 Women, 7 Countries, 15 Pair of Shoes | Jun 21, 2016
- Fun in Ft. BidwellFathers Day was a rather lazy affair.
Bekki had suggested that we make a trip to Lily Lake, a lake just west of Ft. Bidwell, in the mountains. We packed up kids, food and wine into their car and drove Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 21, 2016
- If I had a hammerWe arrived here on Saturday. It was quiet. Yesterday, we went on the day tour. On returning, it was quiet. That was because it was the weekend. What became obvious as soon as we awoke this Posted by Tim Wettone in USA 2016 | Jun 19, 2016
- Fun On A Road TripSo the plan for this trip is: drop off almonds in Larkspur, go to Vallejo and visit an adjuster friend, then head up to Ft. Bidwell to be with our oldest boy and his family for Father’s day. On Monday Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 20, 2016
- RTW June 6 - 16, 2016RTW day #170 Docked in Acapulco, Mexico
June 6, 2016 Hilo Hawaii
First, we did a stop at the Mona Loa Macadamia nut plantation. We drove thru the large planting of nut trees and wound up at the Posted by pointslj in Points/Chamberlin Around the world 2016 | Jun 20, 2016
- Summer must have flip flopsThe weather is getting hotter and hotter. Are you eager to wear the shorts, shirts and flip flops to play outdoors. In this summer, every brand also release the many styles [[flip flops]].
Flip-flops are a type of open-toed footwear sandals, Posted by putianbest in slippers flipflops manufacturer | Jun 20, 2016
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow Or under the rainbow, which would be more precise. Actually, I had at least 3 song titles I could have chosen today but opted for this as we saw not one but two rainbows today. Hawaii is the Posted by Tim Wettone in USA 2016 | Jun 18, 2016
- Murphy's Law When Trying to LeaveAnother 24-hour turnaround trip. We had planned to leave early Sat morning, drive to Ft. Bidwell, then on to Oregon. Well, that plan changed quickly.
Nate called and asked if we’d deliver almonds to their newest farmers market, in Larkspur, just Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 19, 2016
- Leaving on a jet planeWe had to be up early as we were driving the 200 mile route back to San Francisco Airport. We left at 8.30am and got held up in traffic near Sacramento and also when entering San Francisco itself. Posted by Tim Wettone in USA 2016 | Jun 17, 2016
- Camping Equals EatingWe woke up to a fridge working, everything refrozen in the freezer and everything cold in the fridge. What a relief, however, much of everything will need to be tossed. But when one considers misfortunes suffered, we won’t complain.
We needed Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 18, 2016
- Back to InyoBear cans had to be returned to the Interagency Office and who better to take care of that than the 2 of us. Besides, we needed a little away time!
We decided that we’d catch some cool air, and decided to Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 18, 2016