- HILLSBOROUGH RIVER STATE PARKDAY 4
We woke up still to the sound of rain, but it gradually dissipated as the day went on. Every Thurs. the park does a complimentary coffee and continental breakfast, where the campers can get to know the rangers and Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Feb 24, 2017
- Death Cookies on the BallhooterMatt and I used to go on a ski trip every year. Yes , I used to ski. Back in the days when we were young and fresh faced, with strong legs and knees that didn't crack when we bent Posted by vicki_h in . | Feb 24, 2017
- Entry 1I'm not a blogger. I'm not into social media. I'm not into letting the world know that I just entered a greasy fast-food joint and saw a fry that looked like Bob Newhart.
Yet here I am.
Because this is the world Posted by John195123 in Will Travel for Food | Feb 24, 2017
- Top free stand up Comedy channels on Roku.com/link storeAre you looking for a laugh?
Okay, here we provides you the list of all free comedy channels. Also, we provides you with full description about all free comedy channels.
If you want to watch comedy channels at Roku.com/link, the first and Posted by wwwrokucomlink in Comedy channels on Roku.com/link | Feb 24, 2017
- HILLSBOROUGH RIVER STATE PARKDAY 1
It was somewhat a non-eventful drive from Juniper Springs to HILLSBOROUGH River State Park. But once we got to Our destination, the work begins with setting up the tent. When the work is finally done, we sat and cool Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Feb 23, 2017
- The count down continues.Why do I wait to pack? Actually...for this trip I thought I was doing great. Getting things organized. Making my maps (which are don't now by the way! 😉) but somehow there is never enough time. But, none the less, Posted by hcornia in Peru or Bust | Feb 21, 2017
- The plan[float=left][/float]
In 2004 these two fellows decided to travel to the west coast. suffers a lot with a long [ Posted by solopes in Travel in USA | Feb 21, 2017
- Roku.com/link account activation and helpLatest Roku digital media streaming player
As you know, Roku has been provided different models of streaming player. Roku Express+ is the latest version of Roku that provides 1080p HD quality as well as with affordable price. Moreover, Roku exp Posted by activationroku in Roku.com/link activation and help | Feb 20, 2017
- The count down beginsMonday, February 20, 2017
Laying in bed now after some frantic organizing. Those who know my project-like nature will understand what the last few days have been like. I have packed and repacked and made and studied and studied so many Posted by hcornia in Peru or Bust | Feb 20, 2017
- Acupuncture : Now Proven to Relieve Pain and Cure DiseasesAcupuncture is a 2500 years old healing method developed in china. This natural process heals pain by stimulating the pressure points in the body. Acupuncture is done by inserting very fine, sterilized needle in specific points of the body known Posted by cordellcooper in Now Proven to Relieve Pain and Cure | Feb 20, 2017
- JUNIPER SPRINGSDAY 3
The worse is over. Last night was not as cold as the night before. Rather than trying to cook breakfast while is still frost in the morning, we went back to Pineapple Pam's for their superb breakfast. Today we Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Feb 19, 2017
- Gulf Shores, Alabama
The Valentines Celebration for this year is in Gulf Shores, Alabama and the impetus for the trip was the Sea Turtle Half Marathon. Because the drive was eight hours we left Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Feb 18, 2017
- 2017 Voyage on the Grand Princess San Francisco
Boarding the ship went very well. We arrived by bus from the airport. The Princess staff met us at the airport and directed us to the transportation just out side the baggage claim. We went through Posted by AnnMcFall in Sea the World | Feb 19, 2017
- Around the World 2015: Northern CaliforniaMei Ling and I originally had a long distance relationship, so when she came to visit me in Miami we would usually fly off to some fun location in the Caribbean or South America for four to seven days. Most Posted by zzlangerhans in Babies in backpacks | Apr 15, 2015
- JUNIPER SPRINGSDAY 2
Last night was cold and long! It did get down to the upper 30's and damp.Sleeping on a cot has it's drawbacks and the main one is you get cold from the bottom. I know you always use a Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Feb 17, 2017
- Panama Canal Cruise - Week Two11th Feb
This morning we had another clock change. We moved the clocks forward another hour. That is 3 hours we have lost in the last week but we haven’t noticed any difference. We had a day at sea while we Posted by shaneandnicola in Our Caribbean trip | Feb 17, 2017
- Journey To QuartzsiteThere is a gem of an RV park in Ehrenberg, AZ. While almost every other RV park nearby looks depressing and run-down, River Breeze RV Resort features paved streets, trees and even grass! There's a small playground and park next Posted by DillyLynn in Our Permanent Vacation | Feb 17, 2017
- JUNIPER SPRINGS STATE PARKDAY 1
Another place another blog entry. Initial reaction is all I have at this point I am sure much more later. As we drove deeper and deeper into the Ocala National Forest there were more and more bear 🐻 signs Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Feb 17, 2017
- BLUE SPRINGS STATE PARKDAY 2-3
Unlike the Keys, Everglades, and Stuart, mosquitoes are almost nonexistent at Blue Springs State Park in Orange city. And the tent is not dripping wet in the morning either...Is really a nice change. The ranger greeted us with a Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Feb 16, 2017
- BLUE SPRINGS STATE PARK DAY 1
Not sure 🤔 of this town or location. I felt a negative weirdness to the place that I couldn't put my finger on as we drove in. The older Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Feb 15, 2017
- Day 37 - Valentine's Day at Stanley ParkWe thought a good way to spend Valentine's Day would be to explore Stanley Park.
We were immediately surprised by the amount of snow in the park and Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 14, 2017
- Day 36 - A good day of travel and a long wait at the borderWe had a great breakfast with our niece and her husband. We started north along Interstate 5.
We had a good travel day.
We spotted Mount Hood in the distance east of us before the border between Oregon and Washington. Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 13, 2017
- PORT ST. LUCIEDAY 7
Another beautiful day! After eating at the fabulous Mikita Chinese buffet, we headed for the beaches at Hutchinson Island. The ocean was roaring today. We took a stroll along the water's edge...miles and miles of Sandy smooth beach, perfect Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Feb 13, 2017
- Day 35 - Wild life in Salem, ORThis morning we left Grants Pass on our way to Salem OR. The sky was grey and the temperature was 2 C (36 F). We encountered fog as we drove over the 4 mountain passes between Grants Pass Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 12, 2017
- Gruene Hall
Last night in San Antonio for awhile so a group of us went to eat dinner at the Gristmill and see a show at the Gruene Dance Hall. The gristmill is right along the Guadalupe a Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Feb 10, 2017