- National Parks After seeing Yellowstone, Grand Tetons, Arches and some other national parks in June 2014 in our 1999 Toyota Corolla (which, by the end of the trip, required climbing in and out of the trunk to unlock the car), we decided Posted by Equatorials in 40 K Miles, 6 Months | Jul 5, 2015
- UFO Festival in Roswell, New Mexico
Roswell, New Mexico hosts a UFO festival every year in July and we were lucky enough to participate this year. Roswell is a relatively small town that capitalizes on Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Jul 4, 2015
- Colorado - Going GreenWe drive down to Denver, Colorado on Friday. The drive takes us through the beautiful Rocky Mountains, alongside the Colorado River. It's quiet lovely. Denver is a very green city, lots of trees and other pretty plants (Michelle: not a Posted by shari36 in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jul 5, 2015
- Waterton to Helena, MontanaA 7:30am start for the drive down into Montana and into Helena for an afternoon of exploring this historic town
The 30-minute drive out of Waterton to the tiny USA border crossing at Chief Mountain was spectacular. And almost as spectacular Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | Jul 5, 2015
- The Long Wyoming HaulI FINALLY have some WiFi to do my first post! I didn't even have cell phone reception most of the way across Wyoming, and now that I'm in Montana it's not much better. Anyway, on to my Yellowstone experience!
Yellowstone is Posted by kbuck0828 in Wandering Wonderland | Jul 5, 2015
- SeattleWednesday was a slow day with a game of tennis early morning and then a drive around Sunriver resort and then back again to the pool for our last day.
We got up early Thursday morning at 6am to Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jul 5, 2015
- FairbanksAnother boarder crossing after flying International again from Dawson City (gr Posted by young_murphy in Jason & Deirdre | Jul 5, 2015
- "We're gonna need a bigger boat"It's Independence Day, it's raining cats and dogs and there is a "Jaws" themed Fourth of July party to attend. A group of friends getting together to celebrate the 40th anniversary of this great summer movie that we Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Jul 5, 2015
- Last Minute Travel JittersIt always seems .... last minute wondering what we have forgotten and how are we going to deal with not having or doing something.
We dropped a car in Enumclaw, at a classmates house for our return trip. Thanks Dar Posted by weidmantim in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 5, 2015
- Sans Luis Obispo to Los Angeles Saturday July 4th
Drove through to Santa Barbara and stayed a few hours for the July 4th celebrations. Every building and person seems to have American flag/ or colours draped over them. SB was lively, the beach and wharf busy, Everyone Posted by Pearcey in TJ's and Boys Abroad | Jul 4, 2015
- Monterey to SanLuis ObispoA big day driving south on Highway 1 along the magnificent Californian coastline - the Big Sur. Left Monterey and drove to Carmel beach renowned for its long white sand and European style village houses. The fog was Posted by Pearcey in TJ's and Boys Abroad | Jul 4, 2015
- City day in Portland[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/759828/929D2F800A5F962 Posted by cassndr in Oregon bicycling trip 2015 | Jul 4, 2015
- Downtime with the FamilyWe arrived in Oregon City by 10pm. We were happy to get out of the car, after about 14 hours, and have some wine with our son and daughter-in-law. Grandkids were happy to be together at last.
It has been Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 4, 2015
- Well. That was seriously hard Peggy and I rented bikes today for what we thought was going to be a reasonably challenging ride. It turned out to be an unreasonably hard ride.
When the main road that Posted by cassndr in Oregon bicycling trip 2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- Day 4 to day 5
As you can see St Paul Bascila was beautiful. As we were driving to the church following our GPS we were so busy trying to find the correct road t Posted by palmisano in Summer Trip 2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- More Brooklyn
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/758636/IMG_5123.jp Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 3, 2015
- The hotel and the Tap RoomToday, Friday, is my first proper day off. Which for this camp meant my off-time started yesterday, at 7 in the afternoon.
At 7, our team lead took us back to the main camp grounds, where I hurried to my bunk, Posted by dykam in Alone in the USA | Jul 3, 2015
- I just created this blog!We are starting to pack - very exciting! Posted by jodyblack in UK | Jul 3, 2015
- Brooklyn Bridge
Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 3, 2015
This trip seems to be the least organized one we have had. Too many interruptions and home and work traumas to worry about what needs to be prepared for the trip. Also different dynamics - no kids Posted by weidmantim in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 3, 2015
- Coastal driveThursday July 2nd
Left SF for our drive south down the Californian coast to Monterey. A beautiful drive pass beaches and intensive farming. Strawberries, Artichokes, Kale and other vegetables grown everywhere. We strolled along Pescadoro beach, visited Posted by Pearcey in TJ's and Boys Abroad | Jul 3, 2015
- San Francisco
Monday night June 29th to Thursday morning, July 2nd
We stayed 3 nights in San Francisco. Such a lovely city, with a beautiful wharf and buildings with plenty to see and do. We got our selves a hop-on hop-off Posted by Pearcey in TJ's and Boys Abroad | Jul 2, 2015
- Take Me To ChurchSalt Lake City. Where life is elevated. Where the temperature is elevated, too. It's nearly 100 degrees by 10 am. Shari and I go for coffee at a place called Chapel Cafe on Chapel street. We joke, wondering if Posted by MiriG in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jul 2, 2015
- Big Trouble Little Kitty Wow, today I lived up to my name bad kitty. I needed to go out and have some fun and I was getting board of following around the bald man and his family. I needed to go out and find Posted by Bad Kitty in Bad Kitty Great Adventure | Jul 2, 2015
- Aussicht von der ROOFTOP LoungeFirst Class Aussicht auf das ESB.
[img=http://photos.travel Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 2, 2015