- The Journey Begins[center][/center]
Nothing says ‘embrace the day' like taking a bit of an adventure across this great country of ours. The idea was just that almost a year ago. A thought, a dream a what if… Posted by MakingMoves2014 in Our Great American Road Trip | Apr 23, 2014
- Have you asked yourself how to ask a girl out over text?Well I have and it's not as easy as a lot of people make it seem to be, though it's not that hard also. First things first though. You need to know where the chicks you like hang out. If Posted by poqufiwo in Darnell's seduction tips | Apr 23, 2014
- We need sun!Tuesday 15 & Wednesday 16 April
It was so cold this morning (4 C), clear skies but extremely chilly winds. We all watched the American Queen paddleboat make her way up the Mississippi River past the RV park as we Posted by liz.d in Our US & Canada Road Trip | Apr 22, 2014
- 2012 P1 NCL ?? - QUEBEC TO TAMPA===THIS TRIP STARTED WITH A PLEASANT TRAIN RIDE TO QUEBEC CITY, VIA MONTREAL===
WHERE IT WAS STILL QUITE COLD. KIDS OUT AT NIGHT, ICE SKATING OUTSIDE THE THEATER WHERE I SAW A RATHER STRANGE, BUT VERY ENTERTAINING SINGER..
I HAD A DAY Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Apr 22, 2014
- Some NY momentsSO it's been a while and I therefore have plenty to write about; gone are the days of hours of Netflicks and Ben and Jerry's
with only 2 weeks left of class before exams there's a lot to get on Posted by sophiagm in Sophia and the City | Apr 22, 2014
- USA.. The last leg and then home...Hello to all those who have stayed with us on this fantastic journey we hope you have enjoyed reading and viewing..
Well we have now completed our USA adventure
San Diego, it was our first time to this great city we arrived Posted by CandL in The BIG Trip | Apr 21, 2014
- Week One: Hitting the roadThe first adventure (I broadly consider this sabbatical having three: road trip from Florida to NYC, visiting family in Rome and studying and traveling in Central America) is to visit my mother's sister, my Aunt Nancy and to pack up Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Apr 21, 2014
- DAY TWENTY - Friday April 18,2014A beautiful day for playing radio in Miami. There were five Cruise Ships today. I also had a friendly visit from Hotel Security to
make sure my gear was harmless. See part of the data gathered below Posted by lukskytest in Queen Victoria 2014 Trip | Apr 21, 2014
- New chapter? Nope. ==[center]48 Hours of Ecstasy[/center]==
[center]It feels a little silly to be writing a race recap as I am already prepping to travel for my next event. I guess it just goes to show how busy things have been, how fast time Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Apr 21, 2014
- Mighty Mujer TriathlonRace El Paso hosts the third annual Mighty Mujer Triathlon. 341 women from 12 different states came together to compete today under ideal conditions with an overcast sky. Four young ladies from ROTC did the presentation of colors Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Apr 18, 2014
- Las Cruces, New MexicoToday we head out to experience a bit of Las Cruces, New Mexico which is about 45 minutes from our house. We start out at La Posta de Mesilla which is famed for its Mexican food and steak since Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Apr 17, 2014
- Cooking With PiggiesThey aren't much in the way of chefs, but here's some pork-free cooking from Chicago
Starting the mornings off right! Breakfast is important for half-marathon training!
Or crea Posted by gabell in ThreeLittlePiggies | Apr 20, 2014
- Cattleman's Steakhouse
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Apr 16, 2014
- Fort Walton Beach, FloridaSunscreen, white sand and aqua water summed up my stay at Fort Walton Beach, Florida (near Pensacola/Destin/Santa Rosa). It was my second unplanned stop during my trip, coming from a recommendation from my hosts in Charleston, SC. There wasn't much Posted by muricadave in DC to LA | Apr 20, 2014
- Day 17: The Long Trip to BellinghamWell, I can't change the title of this blog to Europe in 17 days, but that's what it's going to be, as this, Day 17, is our last. It seems like it has been about 2 months already.
Well, we Posted by tedpeters in Europe in 28 Days! | Apr 19, 2014
- A Birdie Kind of Day + Europe Trip IntroductionToday, like nearly all of the days since I have been home from my Oceania trip, was a chilly, blustery day with temps ranging from only 42-49 throughout the day. I did, however, manage to get quite a bit of Posted by skwclar in Birding around the World | Apr 18, 2014
Unless I go to town to the library, I will be without internet access for the next few days. I am on the very edge of Sierra Vista, Arizona staying at the Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Apr 18, 2014
- DAY NINETEEN - Thursday April 17,2014I woke up early to listen to the first radio transmissions as the ships approached. I took some photos and continued to listen until I needed to pack for Miami. The shuttle van driver suggested that we take Posted by lukskytest in Queen Victoria 2014 Trip | Apr 18, 2014
- On To TucsonWe hit highway 10, north of El Paso, TX, and ended our day in Tucson's Saguaro National Monument. This stretch of road is forsaken marked only by road signs of tourist traps, far off points of interest and signs warning Posted by carolsrv in Serendipity | Apr 17, 2014
- Easter Build - Habitat for Humanity Beius(All information was taken from Habitat for Humanity Beius's website. You can find more info at [[http://www.habitatbeius.ro/project/casa-de-pasti-2014|Habitat Beius Website]] or on Facebook at [[https://www.facebook.com/habitatbeius|Habitat Beius - Face Posted by gooberkn in GV Beius 2014 | Apr 17, 2014
- DAY EIGHTEEN - Wednesday April 16,2014We had to leave the Queen Victoria this morning. It will be hard to get used to normal life where we are not so busy with lectures, exercise, eating, and entertainment. My Dad as he mentioned yesterday was off Posted by lukskytest in Queen Victoria 2014 Trip | Apr 17, 2014
- SIFFWe saw movies Posted by iat in Incredible Accessible Travels | Apr 15, 2014
- On the road at lastMonday 7 April
Today was a long day. We packed up the hire car and headed to Mac Churchill Acura in Fort Worth to pick up our SUV, a Ford Expedition 5.4L V8 (Gav's excited)! After about an hour Posted by liz.d in Our US & Canada Road Trip | Apr 15, 2014
- T-Minus 48 hours If you are reading this page, you are likely somebody who knows me in the three-dimensional world and are using this as a vehicle to keep track of me (Hi Mom! Hi Dad! Posted by hidburch in Belgium and Holland River Cruise | Apr 15, 2014
- Staying at Sedona's in CornvilleThe lady who is listed on AirBnB is named Sedona, but she lives in Cornville about 15 miles from Sedona, Arizona.
She was hosting a birthday brunch for a friend and I was welcomed to join the group.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/510746/Sedon Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Apr 15, 2014