- Seattle is growing on meMaybe it's just the accumulation of marijuana fumes affecting my brain (it's legal here) but I think I'm starting to like Seattle! Today we woke up to the most perfect winter's day. Blue sky, crisp cool air and a spectacular Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Jan 26, 2015
- Ice HockeyYesterday we decided to make our way to one of the trendier neighbourhoods for the morning. Fremont is apparently where the artists and bohemians hang out. It is actually quite a short distance from our apartment by bus however Kate Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Jan 25, 2015
- Pausentag mit RodeoHallo zusammen
Meinen ersten Pausentag habe ich in Buckeye, einem Vorort von Phoenix verbracht. Eigentlich wollte ich heute waschen, mich um mein Rad kümmern und ein wenig lesen. Zum Waschen bin ich heute bekommen. Der Rest musste warten. Stattdessen w Posted by Snowshoe in Coast2Coast | Jan 24, 2015
- MIA When I walked around the city of Miami, it suddenly made sense to me why certain people I grew up with moved there. It just fits them. In Eat Pray Love, Liz says that every city and person has their Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Jan 24, 2015
- Pike St MarketsTime for a tour. I got up early today and headed to the Pike St Markets for a walking tour. I have been on several market tours around the world including the the very ancient and frenetic Athens market, but Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Jan 23, 2015
- Mini-roadtrip! Day 7: Santa Cruz, CA, USAI took the 5 (look, I'm talking like a So-Caler...) to see Katrina and her babybump in SC! Went around the campus again and checked out the arboretum. :) Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Jan 23, 2015
- Mini-roadtrip! Days 5-6: Los Angeles, CA, USA Well, we ended up crashing at Austin's place in Hollywood. Just hung out w/Seth and had some beers.
The next day we did some touristy stuff. Breakfast burritos, a CA must. Griffith Observatory for some views Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Jan 23, 2015
- Mini-roadtrip! Days 4: San Simeon, CA, USA Well, we crashed in San Simeon. Smoked the hookah; drank some beers.
We saw Hearst Castle the next day. I'd actually never been here. It was surprisingly cool! Expensive, though! $25 to see the Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Jan 23, 2015
- Mini-roadtrip! Day 3: Monterey, CA, USA We drove down to Monterey and saw a little of the aquarium and Cannery Row. We finished up the aquarium the next day.
We'd spent a long time there. And after that it was time to hit Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Jan 23, 2015
- Mini-roadtrip! Days 1-2: Santa Cruz, CA, USASo little Trevor, my old roomie from Madrid came and visited from Dublin. Roadtrip! I picked him up from SFO, and we started by getting to SC. Checked out some good ol' Taqueria Vallarta. Ah, Mexican Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Jan 23, 2015
- And so it ends, for nowIt is the final day of Hanson Day weekend 2013. The hipster coffee shop, Chimera, across from 3CG has a breakfast menu, so I had a breakfast taco there. Who new breakfast tacos where a thing? You Posted by AshleyC in Where in the world is Ashley Churchill? | May 6, 2013
- Christmas continued...So I'm still in drizzly Tulsa, Oklahoma on day 2 of Hanson Day. I go down to the hotel restaurant for breakfast. I only eat half, I'd like to be able to still fit in my jeans when Posted by AshleyC in Where in the world is Ashley Churchill? | May 4, 2013
- This is my ChristmasMany people don't care for Christmas, present company included. The music, the movies, the increased high caloric foods that you have to eat because its apparently rude not to. And families are pretty much the sole reason why Posted by AshleyC in Where in the world is Ashley Churchill? | May 3, 2013
- Winter in Yellowstone National Park, Day 1My friend Chris came back from Thailand Dec. 10th. He commutes, 8 months in Thailand, 4 in Las Vegas. We both saw a National Geographic channel show on winter in Yellowstone National Park (YNP) last winter. He had some health Posted by vegasmike6 in Mike's Adventures | Jan 22, 2015
- Experience Music Project (EMP) MuseumThe rain is back! Good day to visit the EMP Museum. This is housed in a very weird shaped and colourful building. Apparently the architect smashed up a few guitars and used the pieces to design the museum. It really Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Jan 22, 2015
- New England Adventure 2014 October 1, 2014
25 years ago I started to my big adventure: 1 year in New York City. I can still feel how nervous and excited I was, and I loved my time there.
Now I am to board a plane to Posted by Sternchen6116 in Aloha! Let's travel and hike together | Jan 22, 2015
- Seattle Day 4The day started badly. A lost apartment key! Those who know me will be aware of my somewhat OCD tendencies. I was convinced I left my key in the 'usual place' on the kitchen bench. The other key was sitting Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Jan 21, 2015
- Weiter Richtung OstenHallo zusammen
Die letzten Tage habe ich den Joshua Tree NP hinter mir gelassen und bin durch die südlichen Ausläufer der Mojave-Wüste gefahren. Die Grenze zu Arizona habe ich heute überquert. Der Wind wurde heute ein Thema für mich. Schräg von Posted by Snowshoe in Coast2Coast | Jan 21, 2015
- Rocket PowerYesterday my family left and Derrick and I decided to stay another night in Melbourne beach (thank you mike grant for allowing us to be squatters 😁💗) when we heard there was a Sattalite being launched near by that evening.
After Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Jan 21, 2015
- Greetings from Florida
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/727314/8E271953A706713DDD6BC18932339E9D.jp Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Jan 21, 2015
- Sightseeing SeattleAnother sunny day in Seattle? The locals are confused and somewhat concerned. Everyone wants to talk about it. Strangers chat with me at the bus stop or checkout. How lucky are we to have 2 consecutive dry days in Winter! Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Jan 21, 2015
- Cedar Key, FloridaI saw a museum state park identified on the map. I had passed a few others the day before after closing when I could not find a place to stay.
As the day was fairly new and the sun was shining, Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jan 21, 2015
- Los Angeles[center]I drove to Los Angeles with a few stops along the way as it’s a long-ass drive!
It didn’t help that a lorry had overturned so I had to sit in a long line of traffic for a while.
Roads Posted by Lady Mantle in Living in Asia | Jan 20, 2015
- This is Not Responsible HuntingThis is deer and [[http://myfwc.com/hunting/by-species/wild-hog/|wild hog]]hunting country. So I learned from a camouflage-clothed man in the Hampton Inn.
I had seen many pickup trucks parked along the road with hunters in the bed, their rifles aimed tow Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jan 20, 2015
- Into FloridaI drove highway 98 out of Gulf Shores and into Florida. I was so amazed at the first bridge I crossed , I made a U turn and tried to find a place to capture a photo.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/510746/Out_of_Ala..nto_Florida.jpg caption=Out of Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jan 20, 2015