- Great Stirrup CayWe will make a stop at NCL's private island. There are opportunities to swim and snorkel. We are likely to find a chair and some shade and enjoy lunch.
Posted by AnnMcFall in Sea the World | Mar 22, 2017
- Day 3 - March 12, 2017On Day 3 we didn't have anything scheduled until brunch at 10:30 so we thought we could sleep in a bit but the spring forward time change took a bit of a bite out of those plans. We took Posted by jeffsurfus in New York Adventure | Mar 22, 2017
- Bermuda -Royal Naval Dockyard
We stop in Bermuda at the Royal Naval dockyards. Bermuda is located about 650 miles east of Cape Hatteras North Carolina. It remains a British Territory. The port has historical buildings fr Posted by AnnMcFall in Sea the World | Mar 18, 2017
- Day 2 - March 11, 2017We woke up refreshed and ready to go for Day 2. Our first order of business was to fulfill Savannah's request for an authentic New York bagel. As some of you may know bagels and cream cheese were Posted by jeffsurfus in New York Adventure | Mar 18, 2017
- Day 1 - March 10, 2017Both Stephanie and I in Dexter and Savannah in Westfield got up early for our flights to LaGuardia Airport in NYC. Savannah arrived a bit before us and met us at baggage claim. We arrived to snow falling Posted by jeffsurfus in New York Adventure | Mar 17, 2017
- Fear and the anxious travellerJust wanted to share some thoughts on fear, anxiety, shyness and solo travel that have accumulated over the last year.
First, let me just be frank about the fact that I'm always terrified Posted by G.ICDB-UD in Saudade & Cynefin | Mar 14, 2017
- I know you'll ask anywayI spent several days trying to think of a clever title for this blog, only to discover you can totally change it whenever you want. Much like the concept of this trip, actually. You can plan and plan Posted by G.ICDB-UD in Saudade & Cynefin | Mar 14, 2017
- Washington D.C. Run WeekendMarch 10, 2017
All Seasons in one day:
We arrived to a rainy day in Washington by 0930 and our friend Lindsay drove us right to the Rock n Roll Half Marathon Expo. After a quick walk around the expo and Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Mar 12, 2017
- San FranciscoReturned early morning under the Golden Gate Bridge.
Had to be bussed from SF airport to Oakland but arrived back home on time-finding ice in the Portland area-wanted to go back to Mexico
Posted by AnnMcFall in Sea the World | Mar 13, 2017
- DEPARTUREYou just know when it's time to come home. 🏡 They say if you grudgingly come home from a trip then it was not long enough. This being our last day we made it a slow relaxing 😎 day with Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Mar 11, 2017
- Nordic what?!I've always been a believer in that which shouldn't be. I love bright storylines set far away with oversized trees and undersized people. I love perfect coincidences that align just right to make a beautiful mess. I like to let Posted by akgearhard in A Northern Fairytale | Mar 11, 2017
- SOLD! Contracted Leave Date 3/8/2017!Our home has GREAT new owners! They were so kind they called (after touring the home over the weekend) and offered to let us stay an extra day (or more). They saw how much we needed to do, downsize, Posted by SouzScott in TX to FL: Same Couple--New Chapter | Mar 10, 2017
- ST. AUGUSTINEThis was the most beautiful day ever! Sunny in the upper 70's with just a soft breeze, perfect day to spent an afternoon at the beach. It was Sue and Ron's last day in St. Augustine and they invited Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Mar 10, 2017
- ST AUGUSTINEToday I rode my bicycle 🚴 with my sister Sue to the historic and haunted Saint Augustine Lighthouse while Ron went on a long road trip to visit an old friend from his work. We found out it was much Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Mar 10, 2017
- Pat and Dirk and America's Great LoopWe are soon going to begin our adventure on America's Great Loop. (google "America's Great Loop Map" to see examples of the route). We are starting in Isamorada, Florida and heading north to the Intercoastal waterway. We recently purchased Posted by PatsLoopBlog in Our Wandering Star | Mar 10, 2017
- ANASTASIA STATE PARK, ST. AUGUSTINEWe spent Monday morning when traffic is not busy to visit the Visitor's Center. With a wealth of information, we explored the downtown area and where all the parking lots are. There is also a bus that you could ride Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Mar 8, 2017
- ANASTASIA PARKSaint Augustine, is it really a Saint or maybe a devil in disguise? Hard call to make. Lots of things to see in old town but tons of traffic and no parking places. The allusive hidden lots are full Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Mar 6, 2017
- Little Rock Half MarathonAfter a ten day training exercise to prepare for our upcoming deployment I finally had a weekend off. I had the Little Rock Marathon on my list because they are famous for their large medals so we decided to Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Mar 5, 2017
- South Africa
Traveling is always a big adventure and going to South Africa is adventure with a capital 'A.'
Our trip is still a few days away and I am getting excited. It's hard not to think about our pr Posted by Lauriesam in South Africa | Mar 3, 2017
- SILVER SPRINGS STATE PARKThere are a couple of hiking trails that we love where the campground is. The Swamp trail, a 2 mi. Hike through hammocks with a long Boardwalk through the swamp. At the end of the trail, a scenic river emerges, Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Mar 2, 2017
- Wedding vowsFrom Debbie to Rand:
You have been my best friend, my mentor, my lover, my inspiration and my confidant. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me a better and happier person. You believe in Posted by randjb in Retirement Road | Mar 2, 2017
- PCT Training Hike on the Big Piney Trail, Paddy Creek WilderI set out for my first overnight training hike that I have been on since I was on the PCT in May, 2016. Starting at the Roby Lake, Missouri area, I made my way down an unfamiliar trail, with an Posted by MorganClements in PCT Training Hike on the Big Piney Trail | Mar 2, 2017
- RAINBOW SPRINGSToday was scouting day for Rainbow Springs, 30 miles from where we are staying. This was one of those campgrounds on our list. The campground and the springs is 6 miles apart. It is nothing special when we went through Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Mar 1, 2017
- Dag 1... Schiphol!Test Posted by iwantje in USA 2017 | Feb 28, 2017
- NEW ORLEANSFAVOURITE PHOTO -
NEW ORLEANS - JAZZ, SWAMPS & FANTASTIC FOOD!
NEW ORLEANS WAS MY FIRST CHOICE OF DESTINATION IN THE US. I AM HAPPY
THAT WE FINALLY MADE IT Posted by aussirose in HK Canada USA Belize 2015 | Feb 4, 2017