- San Francisco and SonomaSunday was still foggy - Jeni and Alexis went downtown and I stayed around and met up with old friend Lisa
As Jeni, Alexis and I headed off early evening for Green's Restaurant, the sun made enough of an appearance Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | Jun 2, 2015
- Connecticut Warbler, Tired Feet, and my Favorite BirdToday was one of the longest and most tiring, but also one of the most productive days of birding of my life. I woke up at 6am and took the El into downtown Chicago, where I walked nine blocks to Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jun 2, 2015
- Forgive me my TrespassesToday began bright and early. Well, bright.
Shari and I headed down to the historic colonial Williamsburg and wandered around the College of William and Mary until we finally found the no-vehicular-traffic-from-8 AM-to-10 PM historic district. It was re Posted by MiriG in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jun 2, 2015
- Lancaster Rotary Weekend Posted by rachelkronk in Rachel's Rotary Blog | Jun 2, 2015
- D-Day One hundred and fourteen years ago yesterday, William Hatch set sail for the green isle of England. A prominent teacher and school administrator, Hatch served as superintendent of ISD#97 in Oak Park, Illinois from 1882 to 1917. An elementary school Posted by W.Hatch in TRAVELLING ROCKFORD TIES | Jun 2, 2015
- GratitudeHere we go, my first entry. I have tried writing on this blog many times now and have been stopped by my own judgements of myself. But here I am, thanks to all the people pushing and proding me to Posted by Cynnamon in One Step Closer | Jun 2, 2015
- Jerome and Sedona, ArizonaOur last real day in Arizona and it was another action packed day of hiking and eating :) We started off with a fabulous breakfast at the Mile Hile Cafe in Jerome. I had cheesy hash and Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Apr 19, 2015
- Five States, Nine Hours ...Today was long, well no longer than any other day, but wow. We left at 12:30pm and it was raining and we got to Williamsburg, Virginia around 9:30pm and it was raining. It's still raining. The one reprieve from Posted by shari36 in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jun 1, 2015
- The Grand Canyon at last!I have been feeling bad that our list of things we have seen in the world did not include one of the United States biggest attractions, the Grand Canyon. Fortunately for us our friends Chris and Christina live only Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Apr 17, 2015
- Most Historic Town in the USASomewhere in a brochure or on line, I read that[[http://www.visitfred.com/| Fredericksburg, Virginia]] is the most historic town in the USA.
I think that might be a stretch, but it certainly has a lot to claim and more museums than even I Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jun 1, 2015
- Pearl Harbour & MauiFriday at Pearl Harbour was a long but interesting day.
On our way
We got picked up from the tour company at 8am and headed off to Pearl Harbour where we stayed until around 4pm.
Posted by MorganErikaOE in Love & Adventures | May 30, 2015
- Still a cold, windy, foggy San FranciscoMy day started at 9:30am, watching the English FA Cup Final live from Wembley - Arsenal were just too strong for Aston Villa and won 4-0
I've had an issue with flying over the last few years - my eyesight changes Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | May 31, 2015
- Day 31 - Friday 29th May 2015We had a big sleep in today, almost twelve hours of rest and it was 9am before we got up. One thing about where we are staying, there are noises throughout the night to wake you - sirens, people shouting, Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 30, 2015
- Day 30 - Thursday 28th May 20155am wake up call, so less than 4 hours sleep for us. We had a morning flight out of Seattle to Hawaii but first we packed the car and drove up the road to return the rental car. We then Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 30, 2015
- Day 29 - Wednesday 27th May 20156am rise today - we wanted to get ready, have breakfast and pack the car to hit the road as we were driving back to Seattle. We finally took off at 9:45am and drove about an hour before we reached Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 30, 2015
- The Mall of friggin' 'MURICA So it would be nice to say that we actually visited Minneapolis but we had priorities and I hope to actually visit the Twin Cities again someday.
We finished our time in Madison by eating at the Wisconsin staple, The Old Posted by E.M.N in Adventure Is Out There! | May 30, 2015
- Madison, Wisconsin: Land of Beer and CheeseI hate to admit it, but I absolutely loved Madison. Granted we had perfect weather and not tons of snowfall....
We left Chicago today but not without eating the delicious Portillo's Italian beef and Italian beef combo, both dipped of Posted by E.M.N in Adventure Is Out There! | May 30, 2015
- Rotary District 6690 Posted by rachelkronk in Rachel's Rotary Blog | May 30, 2015
- Test Day 1This is a test of the emergency broadcast system
* Day 1
# Day 2
* Day 3
This is a test of the emergency broadcast system
⦁ day 1
⦁ day 2
⦁ day 3 Posted by sherrietravels in Mallorca, Majorca or Whatever | May 30, 2015
- Prescott, ArizonaI am so happy for this getaway to Prescott, Arizona to visit my friend from Cuba, Christina and her husband Chris. They had an absolutely amazing and action pack weekend planned for us starting with brunch in Prescott at Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Apr 16, 2015
- Kids Bird Walks!This past week, which also happened to be my last week of school (!), I led three bird walks for kindergarten through second grade multiage classrooms in Whittier Elementary School in Oak Park. All three days I came in during Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 30, 2015
- Cold, windy, foggy San Francisco
A very lazy morning and then a mini-tour with Alexis. Jenny insisted on seeing the seals at Pier 39 and to be honest they are good entertainment for 1/2 an hour. It is much cold Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | May 30, 2015
- Hawai'i part 4: South Big Island and headed to MauiOur last day on the Big Island. No Way! This is one of those times when you really do start planning your next visit back while you are still here. This island had been so good to us. It's hard Posted by traciekochanny in Tracie's Travels. Wanderlust part 2. | May 30, 2015
- Hawai'i part 3: Hawai'i Volcanoes National ParkWe started our day by traveling a mile south to the (former?) village of Kalapana. I say 'former' with a question mark because in a sense, Kalapana is gone, but in a sense it is still here.
In 1990, Kilauea woke Posted by traciekochanny in Tracie's Travels. Wanderlust part 2. | May 30, 2015
- Europe Travel as a Political Act: Don't let Fear stop you!For a large part of my adult life, I was AFRAID to travel to Europe. Considering all of the world destinations I have traveled to in the last few years, this may be surprising to those who know me. Posted by Gerriv in Travels with Gerri | May 30, 2015