- Fort LauderdaleMotosikletle Atlanta'dan Florida'ya yaptığımız gezimiz sırasında, Key West'te kalırken havanın bozması ve daha da kötü olacağını öğrenmemiz üzerine doğu sahillerine doğru yola çıkma kararı aldık. Miami'de daha önce iki kere kaldığımızdan yaklaşık 45 km ku Posted by ayferonur in Ayfer-Onur Seyahatnamesi | Mar 7, 2014
- When Bad Photos Happen To Good PeopleI was recently asked by a friend how Matt and I manage to look so put together on vacation. "Your photos are always so good," she said. "You never have hat hair or suntan lines around your eyes where you Posted by vicki_h in . | Mar 7, 2014
- Green Sand Beach, Black Sand Beach, and the Red Glow[float=left][/float]Another rainy day on the south side of the island, fortunately it was more or less confined to the Hilo area. To start the day I drove to the southern tip of the island Posted by planB in Travel Logs | Mar 6, 2014
- Moving Right Along NowWe are getting our act together for our Europe trip. Finally!!!
I bought airplane tickets for Dale and our grandson. They will fly out on a Tuesday arriving in Brussels on Wed a.m., the same day that our granddaughter and I Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Mar 6, 2014
- SeeeeattleHi there everyone
I very reluctantly got up last Monday morning (following another night out with my new Vancouverite bar friends) and headed on down to the Amtrak station for a bus trip across the border into Vancouver. Knowing me, I Posted by dzabell in Canada and America 2014 | Mar 5, 2014
- Adios MadisonIt’s hard to leave a place you love.
Obvious statement maybe, but true. Hell, it was hard leaving Vail/Denver last week, and I was only there for 6 days. Leaving a great place like Madison after getting to know the people Posted by danza in There and back again | Mar 4, 2014
- Volcano National ParkThe past couple of days and tomorrow have been relatively expensive. My warmshowers connection in the Hilo area fell through so I rented a room at a travellers lodge. I extended my stay here to 3 days as there have Posted by planB in Travel Logs | Mar 4, 2014
- Fantasies[center]After the race I headed straight for St. Petersburg. Oh man do I love that place. Needed to see the ocean and get my feet in the sand, at least for the afternoon. An hour or so into baking Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Mar 3, 2014
- cellphone use for overseas TravelI travel overseas often for business, what is most important to me is having a phone where I can access my emails and make calls. After searching the web I came across TravelCell. After doing some research Posted by worldtraveler19 in cellphone use for overseas Travel | Mar 3, 2014
- Habitat for Humanity Romania(Special thanks to Habitat for Humanity International for all the information - you can find more at [[http://www.habitat.org/where-we-build/romania]]).
In 1996, Romania became Habitat for Humanity’s 50th country worldwide. Sin Posted by gooberkn in GV Beius 2014 | Mar 3, 2014
- Tickets, money, passportFor those unaware of my title reference, it's from the tv show "Ab Fab" where they are traveling and as they exit say, "Have we got everything, Sweety?" "Yep, yep" and then run back in and say , "Tickets! Money! Posted by dramagirl in Aloha | Mar 2, 2014
By far my parents favorite date. I think my 3 brothers would all agree too.
[video provider=flickr vide Posted by katesage23 in Kate's Escapades | Mar 2, 2014
- Akaka Falls[float=left][/float]Today was a big day. I had a killer breakfast of blueberry panacakes. My hosts also gave me some local grapefruit and half a loaf of homemade fresh bread, which came in h Posted by planB in Travel Logs | Mar 2, 2014
- Waimea[float=left][/float]Moday was a tougher day than I thought. I only needed to bike to Waimea, which is just under 50km. I slept in and had a slow start to the day. Didnt leave town till noon. By Posted by planB in Travel Logs | Mar 2, 2014
- Kapa'au and Pololu ValleyThe first day was a big day. I was pretty tired after a long, uphill ride in the heat when I wrote my first entry so I may not have sounded as stoked as I am. Every day so far Posted by planB in Travel Logs | Mar 2, 2014
- Dear Cannondale Evo:==[center]Airports[/center]==
[center]I have learned (and accepted) that every single airport experience involves at least one (but more likely all of) the following;
1. Realizing you have one if not two full water bottles in your carry-on bags Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Mar 1, 2014
- Breckenridge - 26 Feb to 1 Mar 2014
Our holiday is drawing to and end :-( noooooo! Today we pack up and head back to Denver to fly to LA.
The last fews days have been action-packed, yet relaxing at times. Here's the catch up...
Wednesday, 26 Feb... Posted by Opanook in The Starr-Cameron's 2014 USA Adventure | Mar 1, 2014
- Busing it Well, the shopping is finally done! I think...We said goodbye to our friend the jeep tonight and continued on a little shopping, ending with Wallmart. Wallmart is something you have to experience to believe. It's my kinda place because it Posted by dramagirl in Aloha | Mar 1, 2014
- Kona to Kapa'auI arrived in Kona around midnight. The temperature was nice, about 21C. Didnt see much on the way to the hotel. I was tired and ready to sleep. In the morning I put my bike together had some breakfast and Posted by planB in Travel Logs | Feb 28, 2014
- A new year, new places to seeThis is will be my first trip in 2014 and many more to come (I hope)!
We'll be in San Francisco for a couple of days before continuing to Hong Kong and South Africa.
Last year, I spent a day in SF Posted by Where2next in The journey has begun | Feb 27, 2014
- This just inWell,I'm kinda reminded of the Ab Fab quote when Saffy gets annoyed at her mum for not telling her what she was doing and Eddie's reply was 'I was too busy doing it!" I haven't updated the blog in a Posted by dramagirl in Aloha | Feb 27, 2014
- A little bit about BeiusA little bit about Beiuş, Romania thanks to Wikipedia.
Beiuş is a city in Bihor County, Romania near the Apuseni Mountains. The river Crişul Negru flows through Beiuş.
According to the 2002 Census, Beiuş has a population of 10,996 inhabitants.
The et Posted by gooberkn in GV Beius 2014 | Feb 27, 2014
- Interesting differences For those of you who have never been to the USA here's a few things I've noticed different and kind of quirky...
* bread ... Some loaves of bread come wrapped in clear plastic then put into the plastic bags. I Posted by Opanook in The Starr-Cameron's 2014 USA Adventure | Feb 26, 2014
- Breckenridge photos Photos of Aspen Leaf House, the view, Ruby helping shovel snow, tubing, and general pics of the last few days...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/652143/59D874CB22 Posted by Opanook in The Starr-Cameron's 2014 USA Adventure | Feb 26, 2014
- Abit of drama before leaving Fireside InnJust after I finished my last entry we had some drama in the Inn. Was about 10.45pm and most of the guests were asleep. I was playing on the iPad and wasn't far off heading to sleep, Paul and Ruby Posted by Opanook in The Starr-Cameron's 2014 USA Adventure | Feb 26, 2014