- The RMS Queen MaryAlthough I have been to Los Angeles three times previously visiting family I have never been to Long Beach and was keen to see the retired 1936 art deco ocean liner RMS Queen Mary that is permanently docked there. Alongside Posted by FrancisRTW in My Career Break Trip around the World | May 10, 2013
- New York! New York! Boston, Tuesday, 18 July 2013Not a huge amount to write about today as it was a big day for travelling. We drove from Quebec to Boston. Bags out at 6.45am and on the road at 7.45am and we arrived in our hotel Posted by gaddingabout in New York! New York! | Jun 18, 2013
- Days 20-24Being stranded in Camden, Maine while waiting for the mechanic to find a part for us was a fantastic accident. We had only intended to pass through, but have now been here for five very enjoyable days. We Posted by lizden in A Snail's Pace | Jun 18, 2013
- Palmer and Wasilla[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/589614/Alaska_to_..Wasilla_011.jp Posted by Robinett in Alaska Adventure | Jun 18, 2013
- New York Orientation6/18/13
For orientation, we were in New York CONCRETE JUNGLES WHERE DREAMS ARE MAAAADDDEE OF, THERE'S NOTHING YA CAAAN'T DO....well actually, there are things you can't do (http://www.dos.ny.gov/info/constitution.htm). I should just write a letter to A Posted by AliKhan47 in China: Make A Man Out of MEEEEE | Jun 18, 2013
- Friday, June 14Catch up from Friday, which seems like a distant memory at this point. I was up about 6 am and went to McDonald’s to pick up Mateo’s birthday breakfast. The plan for the day was to pack up, hit a Posted by elyoungnc in Our Wild West Adventure | Jun 17, 2013
- No matter how they arranged the deck chairs . . .Originally the plan was to leave today and head north, but it was raining so hard that we decided to re-up for another night. That gave me time to do laundry this morning. In the afternoon we explored the Titanic Posted by jcorilio in Here we go again! 2013 | Jun 17, 2013
- Martha's Vineyard, MASo, we waited. Waiting appears to be an important part of boating: waiting for weather, waiting for tides, waiting for bridges, waiting for parts, waiting for berths. The sun disappeared, the rains came but the wind took its own sweet Posted by sailziveli in Innocents Aboard | Jun 17, 2013
- Days 18-19RAIN!!! Another lazy 50mm with huge wind gusts that were threatening to blow the poor van over - I woke up several times in the night thinking that it was about to go over, and wondered if I should get Posted by lizden in A Snail's Pace | Jun 17, 2013
- Happy Father's Day!First I would like to wish all the Dads out there a Happy Father's Day, and especially to our son, Justin. This is his first Father's Day and we know he is going to be a great Daddy!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/385262/DSCN7339.jpg thumb=http:/ Posted by jcorilio in Here we go again! 2013 | Jun 16, 2013
- Valdez[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by Robinett in Alaska Adventure | Jun 16, 2013
- Day 10 : Capitol ReefEn direction du parc et de bonne heure, nous nous arrêtons dans une petite ferme bio sur le bord de la route pour acheter des produits maison. Une miche de pain complet et demi tomme de chèvre.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/574234/IMG_1769.jp Posted by audreyandwills in Western US Road Trip 2013 | Jun 16, 2013
- Day 9 : Rafting down the Colorado7h00 : Rendez-vous au QG de Tag-A-Long, l’organisateur du trip. Un vieux bus scolaire (Blue Bird) nous emmène au départ du trail. Nous le suivons en voiture jusqu’à Cisco (puisque nous repartirons directement vers Capitol Reef le soir), une ghost Posted by audreyandwills in Western US Road Trip 2013 | Jun 16, 2013
- Day 8 : Arches National ParkAujourd’hui, visite de Arches, un parc composé d’arches creusées dans la roche sous l’effet du vent et des violentes intempéries. Ces structures tombent en ruines au cours du temps ; en 1991 par exemple, un morceau de Landscape Arch long Posted by audreyandwills in Western US Road Trip 2013 | Jun 16, 2013
- Pita (fea. St Clair, Michigan)[b]Preface[b/]
I've had a few comments about the fact a lot of this blog talks about food. Firstly, food is delicious and worthy of commentary. Secondly, our days are structured around activities and food. Food shapes and fuels our day and Posted by EricaJY in Adventure Americas | Jun 16, 2013
- Khan Coming Home6/15/2013
Tomorrow, history will be reborn. I am going to 中国 (homeland of pandas, dumplings, Chinese people, dragons, lanterns, and MULAN) and just like my Mongol ancestors; I will embark on my journey and conquer the land.......was that too cheesy? We Posted by AliKhan47 in China: Make A Man Out of MEEEEE | Jun 15, 2013
- Thursday, June 13Exhaustion must have set in by the time we checked in on Wednesday night because I did not get the "lay of the land" (aka the available hotel amenities) before retiring to our room. So shortly after rising at 6:00 Posted by elyoungnc in Our Wild West Adventure | Jun 15, 2013
- Hello again, Dolly :)It was a bit of a lazy morning with me getting a haircut and doing a little shopping. Don tested out the pool and found it to be to his liking!
We still had one more day's admission to Dollywood Posted by jcorilio in Here we go again! 2013 | Jun 15, 2013
- Heading to Valdez[img=http://ph Posted by Robinett in Alaska Adventure | Jun 15, 2013
- Day 7: Valley of the Gods and the Bluff Fort Nous commençons notre journée par une visite au Goulding's Museum, qui se situe dans ce qui fut la maison de Goulding's et où deux pièces reconstituent l'aménagement de l'époque.
[img=http://ph Posted by audreyandwills in Western US Road Trip 2013 | Jun 14, 2013
- I think I'm in love...Like no other city on earth that I have travelled to, there is something very appealing about New York City. It's crazy, chaotic, noisy and boisterous. It's multi cultural and diverse. It's beautiful, engaging, dramatic and confident. Posted by ClairesWorld in New York State of Mind | Jun 14, 2013
- The school of hard knocks.Happy Flag Day, everyone. I hope you displayed your red, white and blue today. Happy Birthday, Phil Thompson, you old man!
There is a lot of history in Knoxville, TN, and today we did a little walking tour of some of Posted by jcorilio in Here we go again! 2013 | Jun 14, 2013
- Adventures with My DadOverview:
My name is Emma Kinser. I am 9 years old. I will start the 4th grade this fall. My dad and I like to go on adventures. We decided the best way to share them was Posted by cmkinser in Adventures with My Dad | Jun 14, 2013
- Wednesday, June 12Writing from 10,000 feet. We had a rushed start as we left the house 15 minutes later than intended. It took 25 minutes to get through security and when we arrived at the gate 25 minutes prior to scheduled departure Posted by elyoungnc in Our Wild West Adventure | Jun 14, 2013
- Palm Springs and Coachella valleyFor those that haven't been to this neck of the woods Palm Springs is located in the Coachella valley and there are other cities here as well that link up. It's about 30 miles from Palm Springs at one end Posted by smilers2 in Smilers Road Trip 2013 | Jun 13, 2013