- Arizona landscapesOne amazing canyon in a day is not quite enough, so we headed from Antelope Canyon in Page, AZ, onwards to Grand Canyon. We arrived in the late afternoon, just in time to get nice evening views of the Canyon Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | May 30, 2016
- Gone with the Wind Tour
Last night Mom flew in from Pennsylvania and I drove from Tennessee to meet at the Best Western by the airport. For some reason we spent the night in a handicapped room whi Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | May 26, 2016
- We're MARRIED!On November 14, 2015, 99 days after Daddy passed away, we tied the knot!!! It was a simple and private ceremony, just us and the Justice of the Peace. [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/682704/2015-11-14_12_17_15.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by RobJill in ROB and JILL's BLOG | Nov 13, 2015
- Piping Plover, Part 2!Today, the last day of my Memorial Day weekend in Michigan with my aunt Mary and uncle Mory, my uncle and I drove to Muskegon State Park again in hopes of getting more photos of the Piping Plovers nesting on Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 30, 2016
- More health benefits of nuez dela India for Weight Loss[center]
The nuez de la India has been greatly used in weight loss procedure by people all over the world. The sale of this seed of India has reached the sky Posted by lenahunsberger in Health benefits of nuez de la India | May 30, 2016
- Worm-eatingToday I birded with my Uncle Mory at the Allegan State Game Area in southwest Michigan in search of a few target warblers. We were hoping to find Cerulean, Prothonotary, Hooded, and Blue-winged Warblers, with our main goal being a Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 29, 2016
- You're never alone when you visit D.CStarted: Room 326 (again!), Kimpton Hotel Monaco, Washington DC 15.43 EDT, Friday 27th May,
finished Room 504, Hilton Garden Inn, Frederick, Maryland, 18.12 EDT, Sunday 29th May
On Wednesday afternoon, I think it was, (we have had a problem wi Posted by Johnash in Alaska or Bust - 2016 | May 29, 2016
- Spring in ArizonaIn April, Quinn had a work trip back to Phoenix and I tagged along so I could visit our family and friends. We didn't take as many pictures as we normally do, but I will share what we have.
Our friends Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | May 29, 2016
- Oak Park Bird Walk & Piping Plover!Today, before my family and I drove to Michigan, I led a bird walk starting from my house at 7:00am - the final neighborhood bird walk of the spring (although I have three more walks scheduled to take place in Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 28, 2016
- New Orleans!After three, nearly-continuous days (that’s 60 hours and 20 minutes, y’all) aboard some trains, it was like being born again to step off of that train in Louisiana! There were many moments when I felt the earth moving beneath me, Posted by baecation2016 in Lovebug Train Trip 2016 | May 28, 2016
- Florida Keys, Everglades und Fort MyersSo nach unseren drei Tagen in Miami ging es nun weiter zu den Florida Keys. Wir hatten uns dazu entschlossen, die Erkundung der Florida Keys von Key Largo aus zu unternehmen. Das lag auch unter anderem daran, dass es in Posted by AngieAndMichi in Angie and Michael on tour | May 27, 2016
- Taking it easy at Lake PowellNavajo National Monument turned out to be a nice spot. We had originally not planned to go there, rather ended up there as a base for the night.
Being there we also took one of the hikes and were surprised Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | May 27, 2016
- Oak Park Migrants & Miller Meadows Bird WalkHooray! I am FINALLY done with school for the year - this extremely hectic sophomore year is over!
We are nearing the end of spring migration; however, there is still a good amount of birds coming through and we are in Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 27, 2016
- If your shopping today you are on your own!So I made my way to the pillbox hike a couple of WW2 bunkers perched high up on the point between Kailua and LanakaI
Steep rocky climb in searing heat but worth it for the view, a few cheeky gi Posted by Dentherese in Den & Therese Vegas Trip | May 22, 2016
- Kanehoe Shopping, lazing on the beachCaught the bus to Kanehoe which is over the hill and has a Macy's store. Got some real good pizza afterwards . .
Chille Posted by Dentherese in Den & Therese Vegas Trip | May 21, 2016
- Oh MIA, Por Favor Hablar Despacio!Oh Miami International Airport, I love that I can get for real cafe con leche and guava and cheese pastelitos here! And that I can practice my Spanish because no one is speaking English. TSA was a breeze, Posted by Restless Mama in From the Alentejo to Andalucia | May 25, 2016
- Discover KailuaCaught the 56 bus to Kailua and found the Whole Foods Market, pretty impressive.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/8 Posted by Dentherese in Den & Therese Vegas Trip | May 21, 2016
- Grand Ole Opry Military Appreciation Night
Probably one of the best performances I have had the pleasure of enjoying was at the Grand Ole Opry tonight. For Memorial Day the Opry was celebrating the military. The pe Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | May 23, 2016
- It's Half Time
To start, I'd like to apologize once again for not checking in more frequently, but everything just gets so busy and certain things slip my mind.
William and Mary was good to me. This semester was an exciting time Posted by PeterMyer in University of St Andrews & WM | May 24, 2016
- Sailing Alaskan WatersRoom 104, Best Western Edgewater Hotel
19.45 Monday 23rd May
Firstly, thank you all for your great comments. Judges are studying suggestions for the moose competition. And as for guessing what Bob's meal was, I suspect that most readers felt to Posted by Johnash in Alaska or Bust - 2016 | May 23, 2016
- Relaxing day on the Beach The cottage has a full kitchen so we went over to the supermarket and got our supplies. Food is very expensive so we stuck to the basics. Eggs on toast and muesli for breakfast. Found the access to the Posted by Dentherese in Den & Therese Vegas Trip | May 20, 2016
- San FranciscoSan Francisco
While our time in San Fran was brief, we accomplished more sightseeing there than in any other city so far! But first, let me tell you about the fancy o Posted by baecation2016 in Lovebug Train Trip 2016 | May 23, 2016
- Under the starry sky of UtahAfter another very cold night in which it was very useful to have the heating system in our camper van, we left Mesa Verde the next morning while it was raining.
By the time we arrived in the Colorado Welcome Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | May 22, 2016
- Springbrook PrairieToday (Sunday, May 22) I led a private bird walk at Springbrook Prairie Forest Preserve in Naperville, Illinois. It was a beautiful day in the lower 70's with completely sunny skies, and the expansive, rolling grassland landscape of the preserve Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 22, 2016
- London Here We Come* Judy goes to tennis lesson
* I relax eating mashed avocado with tomato on crackers with Haim
* Judy returns and continues panic mode
* Judy attempts to finish packing
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/597978/large_B-JudyPacking.jpg caption=This Posted by sherrietravels in International Traveling Book Club 2016 | May 17, 2016