- Indianapolis Day 3: Horsey Ride!Thursday was mostly a full day of class for me. I met Mike for lunch at Ram Brewery then finished up with classes around 3p or so. He took some pictures of the area around our hotel and where my Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | Dec 5, 2013
- Ok...Call Me a Slacker!Well I know, its been forever. I some how managed to let this blog go and I feel terrible about it! So starting today I cam going to get some updates about this past Fall on here and some posts Posted by JoannePreston in The Preston's | Dec 5, 2013
- RiverwalkA weary family blog tonight, so keeping it short.
We spent a quiet last day in Port Aransas, saying farewell to the beach, the sun, the pier, the sun.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by cronk4rv in RV Adventure 2013 | Dec 4, 2013
- Wine Folly Wine ChartI love wine charts like the one below by Wine Folly. They made an infographic that breaks down the basics of every type of wine, including calorie count, alcohol content, and most importantly, which wines pair best with which Posted by HelenaK in Wine & Travel | Dec 3, 2013
- Happy Hollywood Christmas Parade!After an exhausting bus sightseeing tour through LA learning all the important stuff (now I know where Marilyn Monroe lived and is buried, where Liz Taylors favourite Chili was made, where True Blood is filmed and where the house of Posted by HHDeern in Kiwi travels n more | Dec 3, 2013
- PicturesI have had the time of my life looking back at pictures I was able to take of my time in Guatemala. As I can't go to every individual person and show them pictures, I will put some up with Posted by WorldRun in Getting Started | Dec 2, 2013
- 2 Weeks Home, 1 Month GoneI have been home now for two weeks and three days, and in exactly one month, I will be leaving to continue my next chapter in Zambia, South Africa. Being home has seemed so natural to me. I sleep in Posted by WorldRun in Getting Started | Dec 2, 2013
- Day 20 Exploring one of the seven natural wonders
6:15 AM in the morning, we were running across - slot machines & poker tables - the hotel lobby. Even at that time I saw people/tourists playing on the poker tables and slot machines. Posted by deeptisubraya in as American as Apple pie | Dec 1, 2013
- Day 19 Los Angeles - Las Vegas
We had half day at Los Angeles before we left. We checked out of the hotel in the morning and decided to explore Venice beach. It is full of street stuff from freaky paintings, junk jew Posted by deeptisubraya in as American as Apple pie | Dec 1, 2013
- Day 18 Universal Studios Los AngelesWe were on time and on the go… awesome experience .. enjoyed most of the Universal Studios experiences!!
We started with the studio tour of the Universal studio. The King Kong experience was mind blowing! The rocking of the train, Posted by deeptisubraya in as American as Apple pie | Dec 1, 2013
- Day 17 Los Angeles - Tourist Attractions
Los Angeles is a big city and there is lots to see so we decided to take the city 'hop on hop off' tourist bus. We started with Financial District which was was upscale with Posted by deeptisubraya in as American as Apple pie | Dec 1, 2013
- Back to the Gulf!What a drive. We headed south from San Antonio to the Gulf today... around three hours to get through Corpus Christi and onto Mustang Island (the most northern part of the Padre Island chain). The city is Port Posted by cronk4rv in RV Adventure 2013 | Dec 1, 2013
- Being starstruckWe've made it! It was a long trip but yesterdays sunset made it worthwile. The beach and pier in Santa Monica were crowded but the scenery was beautiful even though I was slightly distracted being the step-in photographer for 2 Posted by HHDeern in Kiwi travels n more | Dec 1, 2013
- Texas!Well, here we are in Texas, north San Antonio....Love this state. We were here when Abby was a baby -- 10 years ago! We've had some fun visiting the old haunts: the Riverwalk was our first priority. Posted by cronk4rv in RV Adventure 2013 | Nov 30, 2013
- Twilight SagaMany people are so attracted to the scene in The Twilight Saga: Twilight that they can’t help to know where this film was made. To film fans, staying in the scene of this film is able to satisfy their craving Posted by fwl521 in America trip | Nov 30, 2013
- Video slideshow of the first part of our road trip out west So here it is, part one of the video to put our trip into a visual summation. To say that I didn't work hard or for many hours on this would be a Posted by jbreen in Heading West | Nov 30, 2013
- ThankfulThankful for many things.
A beautiful thanksgiving dinner at the KOA with many new friends.
A husband who is smart, resourceful and who perseveres.
Who doesn't let a silly old storm bring him down.
Jim got us seats on a Delta Flight for 12:20 Posted by cronk4rv in RV Adventure 2013 | Nov 29, 2013
- Thanksgiving, Aloha StyleI always enjoy Thanksgiving because I make sure to take the time to reach out to loved ones and tell them how happy I am to have them in my life. While it takes more time than a generic Facebook Posted by CC Ya Later in CC Ya Later | Nov 27, 2013
- KISSIMMEESunday November 24
It was just a 2-hour drive from Parrish to Kissimmee and after some slow, final minutes through the hectic traffic near the theme parks, we turned off the busy highway into an area that was really quite rural. Posted by kforge in Kevin and Jeni's Travels 2013 | Nov 28, 2013
- May 12, 2013After 10 long months of planning a trip to the Serengeti National Park, the departure date finally arrived. Friends Tom and Patti picked us up at our home in Alpine at 4:00 PM and took us to the San Diego Posted by Alpinelil in 2013 Trip to Serengeti Nationa Park | Nov 27, 2013
- PARRISHOn Saturday morning we left Venice and took a small road onto Casey Key - what a find this place is. In the first couple of miles near Venice, there are several small, inexpensive beach-side hotels and motels and then Posted by kforge in Kevin and Jeni's Travels 2013 | Nov 27, 2013
- VENICEWe left Sanibel Island mid-morning for a short 90-minute drive to Venice - it's a lovely, small town with a real main street where people actually walk up and down. In the evening we strolled from our apartment to the Posted by kforge in Kevin and Jeni's Travels 2013 | Nov 27, 2013
- SANIBEL ISLANDFriday November 15
We stayed last night at the Sydney Boulevard Hotel (Bayview) - pretty good value at $180 at current Sydney prices. You can walk to the Art Gallery of NSW in 15 minutes and then continue down to the Posted by kforge in Kevin and Jeni's Travels 2013 | Nov 27, 2013
- Safe and SoundAll is well here on the gulf. Probably the only place in the continental continent(?) that isn't a mess. It's a mixed emotions kind of day. Our travel plans were so exciting ... Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, Nashville, San Antonio..... and Posted by cronk4rv in RV Adventure 2013 | Nov 26, 2013
- Baseball and Mermaids? (Part two)
On the second day of our Tampa weekend, we had planned to do some local sightseeing and a pirate ship cruise. Unfortunately the weather got the best of us and our pirate cruise was delaye Posted by dinige in Rowan Family Adventures! | Nov 26, 2013