- IntroductionHi. My name is James. It's 3:52am. I'm a night owl.
It's been several years since I last had a blog, but as I'm beginning to make this travel-thing full time, I suppose it's high time I combine my love of Posted by Ohokjb in The Endless Odyssey | Apr 29, 2016
- April 26 - SEWARD, ALASKA
Hoping the weather and the wildlife would cooperate, we went on an afternoon whale watch in Kenai Fjords National Park.
[img=http://photos.travel Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Apr 27, 2016
- Washington D.C.Warum süß (v.a. im Vergleich zu New York und Philadelphia)? Keine hohen Hochhäuser. Es gibt nämlich ein Gesetz, dass kein Gebäude höher als das Capitol sein darf.
Wir kamen am Samstag in Washington an und dachten, wir erkunden noch ein Posted by AngieAndMichi in Angie and Michael on tour | Apr 27, 2016
- April 25 - KODIAK, ALASKA
Alaskan weather is changeable. Our morning in Kodiak was rainy, windy and cold..
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/92262/7DF9A225C58B4635482 Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Apr 27, 2016
- Road Trip to The California-Mexico BorderBefore leaving for Oregon I applied for Global Entry passes for Dale and I. When we travel for work I usually carry lots of equipment and it is always a worry when I get stuck in security and my equipment Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Apr 26, 2016
- Day 6: Rocks and Buttes: the Skyscrapers of the Desert
We started the day mingling with the local wildlife as we filled up our tank in preparation for a long drive ahead. The flock of turkeys was just a few feet from the gas station!
[i Posted by aswoger in Improvised Wanderlust | Apr 26, 2016
- New York City - ReviewSo 7 Tage NYC. Cool wars und dann doch schnell rum. Die Stadt hat doch echt viel zu bieten und ist unglaublich eindrucksvoll.
So nun zu den Facts & Figures:
Unser Apartment haben wir via TripAdvisor gebucht und das war mit knapp Posted by AngieAndMichi in Angie and Michael on tour | Apr 26, 2016
- Additional Songs Added to Tropical Waves RadioTake Tropical Waves Radio with you wherever you go. Tune in often as songs are being added and programming is constantly being adjusted. It's a mix of Jimmy Buffett & several other Trop-Rock singers along with Zac Brown Band, Kenny Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Apr 25, 2016
- Day Trip, Indian Wells Art ShowA good friend of mine, Gregg Albracht is a professional photographer and stays at our house when he comes to Vegas. Gregg has changed his focus from regular landscape& horse photography to a more artsy, abstract type of photos. He Posted by vegasmike6 in Mike's Adventures | Apr 24, 2016
- Oak Park Bird Walk & Blackburnian Warbler!Today was an awesome day of spring migration! I managed to photograph many migrant birds which can be found very close to home in Oak Park. I LOVE migration because anything can show up anywhere!
Just before leading an Oak Park Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Apr 24, 2016
- April 23 - DUTCH HARBOR, ALASKA
After three days, crossing from Russia, we glided into the Port of Dutch Harbor in the peaceful pre-dawn hours. The Bering Sea is to our north, the Pacific Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Apr 24, 2016
- Philadelphia!So nach einer wundervollen und interessanten Woche in New York ging es nun am Donnerstag weiter nach Philadelphia! Wir dachten uns, dass wir unserem Urlaub ein wenig spannender gestalten wollen und haben die recht kurze Fahrt nach Philly mit dem Posted by AngieAndMichi in Angie and Michael on tour | Apr 24, 2016
- Family Time in Fort BidwellWhen our granddaughter Christabel first decided to open a café, in their new hometown of Fort Bidwell, I told her that we’d give her a weekend of work. That we’d wash dishes, cook or do what was needed. That would Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Apr 23, 2016
- Watching Woodcocks!Today, as well as leading the Thatcher Woods bird walk in the morning (see previous post), I attended the Illinois Young Birders' Club field trip to look for American Woodcocks at Air Station Prairie in the evening.
The Metra dropped me Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Apr 23, 2016
- Day 5: Mesa Verde and the Million Dollar Highway
We woke up late this morning and had an eight hour scenic drive ahead of us, so we were a bit panicked as we headed towards Mesa Verde National Park a few miles down the road from Posted by aswoger in Improvised Wanderlust | Apr 23, 2016
- Day 4: Every Season and Every Color All Across New Mexico
We woke up early this morning so we could have enough time to explore Taos Pueblo before heading out.
Unfortunately, even after a complimentary breakfast at the hotel (made to order M Posted by aswoger in Improvised Wanderlust | Apr 23, 2016
- A Week of Migration & 2nd ILYB Thatcher Woods Walk!This week has proved to be an intense week, with everything from an AP psychology final exam to this spring's first real wave of migrants coming through Oak Park. This post also includes a recap of today's young birder walk Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Apr 23, 2016
- Day 3: A Volkswagen Graveyard, Dusty Roads, and Starry Skies
Today we chased the sun across the sky as we headed due West across the state of Texas. With a friend to make the drive with me from here on out, the long hours in the car Posted by aswoger in Improvised Wanderlust | Apr 23, 2016
- Should you opt for a travel insurance?There are many reasons because of which you should opt for a travel insurance. Some of the most important reasons as noted below.
[[1. Medical expenses]]
If you have opted for a travel insurance that covers your medical expenses abroad, you do Posted by MattieHernandez in Travel insurance | Apr 22, 2016
- Day 2: Dilly-dallying in Dallas
I made sure to start my morning off right by loading up the hotel's complimentary breakfast supplies into my food box for later use. This not only made me feel better about spending the money on a hotel for the Posted by aswoger in Improvised Wanderlust | Apr 22, 2016
- Day 1: The Long Haul to the Longhorn State
I began my month long journey around the United States the same way I begin anything: unprepared and ridiculously late. I had originally planned to leave on the afternoon of March 8th, Posted by aswoger in Improvised Wanderlust | Apr 22, 2016
- Sunset Beach at SunsetAfter all of the keeping up with kids, Dale and I were happy to have a couple of days to ourselves.
We left the South Beach campground on Sunday and drove south on Hwy 101. This is the coast highway in Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Apr 21, 2016
- A Cold Pre-Easter Oregon BeachIt was cold and cloudy on Saturday morning but kids work up early and started playing outside as if it were a warm summer day. We had 5 young grandkids camping: 3 boys – 3, 6 and 8; and 2 Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Apr 20, 2016
- Drei weitere Tage in New YorkSo, nachdem die letzten Abende bei uns spät wurden, kommen hier drei Tage am Stück. Ist ein bisschen viel, aber was soll man schon machen :D
Der erste richtig sonnige Sonntag des Frühlings, und wir erlebten ihn wie richtige New Yorker. Posted by AngieAndMichi in Angie and Michael on tour | Apr 19, 2016
- Camping at South BeachOn Friday, after the park, we returned to our RV, packed it up and headed for the South Beach State Park. http://southcoastoregon.com/ Clayton/Jen and kids, Justin/Christine and kids and Dale and I all had reservations for campsites. The Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Apr 18, 2016