- Grand Canyon TourI had to be at the North end of Ballys casino at 6:05am but for some reason the night before when I came home from David Copperfield I thought I saw a sign that said "Ballys Tour & Valet Pickups"..yet Posted by traaxx in The Tricky Trip - USA 2014 | Aug 31, 2014
- 99 Miles of...Day 5 Payette, ID to Missoula, MT:
That is what the sign said. Not too good if you are prone to motion sickness :). We only got through one subject today because of the curves. However, the learning Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Sep 1, 2014
- All our bags are packed, we're ready to go!We have two days to go until we depart on our great adventure! After lots of cleaning, storing, and donating, all of our bags are packed, and our apartment is ready for new tenants. Our good friends Jaime Posted by tylerandshawna in Tyler and Shawna's Great Adventure | Sep 1, 2014
- Víkend plný událostíOzývám se trochu dřív, než jsem plánovala, ale stalo se tolik věcí, že je prostě musím hodit na papír, než se mi z hlavy vytratí podstatné detaily.
Inu, v sobotu začalo oficiální stěhování, takže se kampus plní. Pokud si představujete tu Posted by NerdyShipperUST in A Nerdy Shipper Girl's Big Adventure | Sep 1, 2014
- 8/14 Looking backIt is hard to believe we have been home a week. Jetlag took its toll on all of us, but thankfully, we are getting better with our sleep cycles. The flight home was wonderful, with Delta again going Posted by audklein in Shanghai 2014 | Aug 29, 2014
- Resting and...Day 4 Payette, ID (no travel day):
Yes, even on vacation we have house work :). For the most part though, today was a day to rest. We went to a service at the local church and met lots Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Aug 31, 2014
- Hawaii + SeattleOn my way home from Japan I had a 12 hour layover in Honolulu, Hawaii. I arrived at around 10am and my connecting flight wasn't until 10pm. Luckily I was allowed to leave the airport. By the time I got Posted by sneezekoofer in My Japan Travels 2014 | Aug 31, 2014
- Sleep Till You're Hungry. Eat Till You're Sleepy.Today's our last day in Texas and Pat still has one item on the to do list- pig out on Texas BBQ. After packing and checking out, Kate finds what is apparently the best Texas BBQ joint in Austin, Franklin Posted by katepluspat in Kate and Pat Blow the House Deposit | Jul 28, 2014
- Change of plans...Day 3 Payette, ID (no traveling today):
Today we finally got the point that we were not suppose to go to Boise. We tried last evening to head over for the "Nite Glow" at the [[http://spiritofboise.com/about-the-event/|Spirit of Boise]]. However, Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Aug 30, 2014
- USA - Acadia National Park, MaineAcadia National Park is on Mt Desert Island in the gulf of Maine, only just separated from the mainland by a bridge.
It features beautiful rugged coastline and rocky cliffs against th Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Aug 4, 2014
- USA - Old Orchard beach & Portland, MaineDriving north we pretty quickly arrived in Maine, the very last state of our American adventure. We stopped in at Old Orchard Beach, a coastal holiday spot, with an arcade hall on the pier.
A couple of years ago when Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Aug 2, 2014
- USA - Boston, MassachusettsWe really underestimated how long it would take us to drive to Boston - it looked so close to NYC compared to other distances we'd travelled, but the roads were chocker block with traffic!! Friends we met when travelling in Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Aug 1, 2014
- All packed and ready to go!
Well, actually MA was able to squeeze us into only 2 checked bags, psych!!! Just had to show you all the available bags she went through. Going for 1 month in 2 suitcases and 2 backpacks, now t Posted by mombrunton in Europe Trip 2014 | Aug 30, 2014
- Sobotní chvilka kliduNení den, aby se nevyskytl nějaký problém. Nejde wi-fi, nesplachuje záchod, nejdou vytáhnout žaluzie (jeden by si řekl, že v pokoj za sto tisíc korun na semestr by to měl mít všechno v cajku), a tak dále. Inu, nenudím se.
Na Posted by NerdyShipperUST in A Nerdy Shipper Girl's Big Adventure | Aug 30, 2014
- Over the hills and through the woods...Day 2: Winnemucca, NV to Payette, ID:
Well this morning was way too early of a start for most. Christian pulled us out at 6 am and we began our journey to Granny's. For our family it seems Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Aug 29, 2014
- A couple of pointersThe web address for this blog is: [[http://lordgibil.travellerspoint.com|http://lordgibil.travellerspoint.com]]
On the right you should see a [[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/LordGibil/|More photos...]] link to all my travel photos Posted by LordGibil in The Littlest Hobo | Aug 29, 2014
- Early daysThe last few weeks leading up to this odyssey have been very hectic and every spare minute has been spent making the necessary preparations. Now I have actually arrived in my first destination I've finally had some time to consider Posted by LordGibil in The Littlest Hobo | Aug 29, 2014
- We made it to the airport! It's 6:39 pm EST and we have made it to the airport thanks to Deborah and Ken Sabel. Security was completely empty and so far there are very few people at the airport! Excited to head out in Posted by travelspark in We got the Spark to Travel | Aug 29, 2014
- Family timeAgain, I have left this entry far too long. Now I need to try to remember everything that has happened in the past three weeks. Usually I can do this with the help of my camera… However, I sadly lost Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Aug 29, 2014
- Transition DayI knew I would never be anywhere exactly like The Windy Lake Lodge again. As a matter of fact, I had the exact opposite as the next location on my itinerary, To keep from transitionig too quickly, I stopped Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Aug 29, 2014
- Welcome to Winnemucca!We departed at 11:30 am, that is pretty good for us Wolffs. We took the scenic route through Lake Tahoe. It was a beautiful drive and we made it all the way to Sly Park before the "How Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Aug 28, 2014
- Death ValleyI rose early with the sun, this is what it looks around where i was staying.
My first trip was to Darwin Falls, the closest attraction to see first up, all in all it wasn't that impre Posted by traaxx in The Tricky Trip - USA 2014 | Aug 28, 2014
- Roadtrip to Death Valley!I arrive and picked up the hire car at Hertz at the Manchester Grand Hyatt, but it took me 30 minutes before I left I think lol I sat there at first trying to work out how to put the Posted by traaxx in The Tricky Trip - USA 2014 | Aug 26, 2014
- Road Trip - Detroit to Denver, Colorado.
We picked up our Grey Ford Fusion from Detroit Airport and set off towards Indiana, which we soon found out must be the corn growing capital of America!
Needing a GPS, we hit the local highway and came across a Posted by camenbrothers in Brothers Wandering | Aug 27, 2014
- První dojmyUff, tak konečně mám trochu času si sednout a poreferovat.
Tedy, já de facto čas měla (málo, ale přece), jenže se mi hned po příjezdu rozbil notebook (přestože jsem ho po příletu normálně zapnula, o hodinu později se už zapnout nechtěl). Posted by NerdyShipperUST in A Nerdy Shipper Girl's Big Adventure | Aug 27, 2014