- Great Exuma Island, The Bahamas...==
'"I just want people to take a step back, take a deep breath and actually look at something with a different perspective. But most people will never do that."
- Brian McKnight'
There is no place I have been yet that Posted by Kacey's Travels in Kacey's Travels | Dec 25, 2014
- Test POSTHow does this look? Posted by Leesa Anne in Let's get lost. | Dec 25, 2014
- Christmas in El PasoMy third day in a row without studying....I feel like a new person! I felt so lucky to be home with my hubby and our girls today and not at work.
They had fun playing with new toys Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Dec 24, 2014
- I finally get a break!I coasted in to my holiday break on fumes! But what a great day today, shopping, Grimaldi's for lunch, picking up this beautiful bike and seeing the Great Russian Ballet perform the Nutcracker!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/175163/Emma_and_the_ Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Dec 22, 2014
- Hope Your Stocking Is Full
I hope he made it to your house, too.
Merry, Merry. Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Dec 25, 2014
- Merry Christmas to All
I baked you all some cookies.
December 24 is also my friend Bill Truex's birthda Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Dec 24, 2014
- Los Angeles to San Francisco==Los Angeles here we come!==
Just over 5 hrs to LA and we kept ourselves entertained by watching Breaking Bad - we've almost finished Season 3 now...
Lidia picked us up from the airport and took us to her place where Posted by sandyandyuri in The Americas | Dec 23, 2014
- Grand Teton and Yellowstone national park - Aug 2014For our 3rd wedding anniversary, we decided to go to Grand Teton and Yellowstone national park. In this blog, I don’t think I will be giving a day to day account similar to what I do in my usual blogs. Posted by LakshmiE in My travel blogs | Dec 23, 2014
- Fishy FishyFishy, fishy in the ocean.
Do you see my grub in motion?
Ann's son Rob took me off shore in the Atlantic to try and catch some fish.
Although I ne Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Dec 23, 2014
- PLAN Über Olympia zum Mount Rainier
===Heute starten wir um 9 Uhr und gegen 10 Uhr können wir in [[http://www.tripadvisor.de/Restaurant_Review-g30255-d1893546-Reviews-Anne_Marie_s_Cafe-Aberdeen_Washington.html|Anne Marie's Posted by deniseontour in Pacific Northwest & Hawaii | Dec 23, 2014
- This is a test.just testing the blog system Posted by midiman in Ireland 2015 | Dec 22, 2014
- Sunday, December 21stThe trip started out great! I had planned to leave by 7:00a. As it turned out, I was backing out of the driveway, I noticed that the dashboard clock showed 7:00a on the dot!
The drive to Posted by dickmetz1 in First Cruise | Dec 22, 2014
- U.S.A. - WisconsinOur trip to Wisconsin was much less celebratory and initially not part of the itinerary. My (Quinn's) Grandma, Doris, passed away in Wisconsin while we were spending our last day in Phoenix, and we made quick arrangements to change our Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Dec 22, 2014
- How To Travellers Are Avoid Jet Lag?When jet lag strikes, it can be difficult for taking a trip executives to stick to their routines in a new time zone, which can impact business. Successful journeys require great bodily and also mental disorder so that execs can Posted by Akevedoff in My Travel Blog | Dec 22, 2014
- PLAN Ein ganzer Tag im Olympic National Park
===Heute erwartet uns ein ganzer Tag im Olympic National Park mit sehr unterschiedlichen Landschaften: Seen, Meer, Regenwald. Es reicht, wenn wir um 10 Uhr aufbrechen, gegen 11 Uhr errei Posted by deniseontour in Pacific Northwest & Hawaii | Dec 21, 2014
- Welcome!So...you want to take a vacation and the inevitable set of questions start to run through your mind:
-Where do I want to go? Beach? Mountains? Local? Distant? Rest or Adventure?
-What is my budget?
-Do I plan the vacation myself or Posted by TexasTraveller in Travelling Made Easy! | Dec 20, 2014
- Disney WorldI spent my last day at Disney at Epcot. I did not go to the Hollywood Studios park as that hasn't ever done too much for me. Epcot is a great experience. I did the Space mission Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Dec 20, 2014
- Disney WorldI spent the second day at the Magic Kingdom -definitely my favorite place at Disney, I did several of the rides including Pirates of the Caribbean and always enjoy wandering around watching the fantasy! My dinner this night Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Dec 20, 2014
- End of the Sunny (Golden) Weather - Charleston to OsloThe original plan was to spend a week in Charleston and another in Savannah, as I couldn't decide between the two. With the disruption to my plans, something had to go, and I actually had to make a choice. Obviously Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Dec 19, 2014
- PLAN Von Seattle in den Olympic National Park
===Heute wird ein langer Tag, also brechen wir bereits um 8.00 Uhr vom Hotel auf zu unserem Frühstück im [[http://www.tripadvisor.de/Restaurant_Review-g58625-d2453049-Reviews-Red_Cup_C Posted by deniseontour in Pacific Northwest & Hawaii | Dec 19, 2014
- Night of a Thousand CandlesAny time of the year you visit the Myrtle Beach area, you must go to [[http://www.brookgreen.org/|Brookgreen website]] . If you are here in December, be sure to visit the [[http://www.brookgreen.org/NightsofaThousandCandles.html|Nights of a Thousand Cand Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Dec 19, 2014
- The Old Girl's OkayI came to Myrtle Beach to sit still for a while and get myself into an exercise routine,
Thanks to the condo I have rented and my friend Ann Truex who liv Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Dec 19, 2014
- The Proposal...Danielle is one smart person. Her intelligence is one of the things I absolutely love about her, but as with any quality, it can have its pluses and minuses. The pluses are obvious including ease in learning new things, excelling Posted by mbeymer in Our Story | Dec 18, 2014
- Cajun Cuisine in the Beautiful BayouAlthough our first anniversary was in America's finest City, San Diego, we decided to venture a bit further afield for our second anniversary. We were both interested in exploring New Orleans, and we decided to make the Mardi Gras capital Posted by mbeymer in Our Story | Dec 18, 2014
- I'm TiredFor the last 5 plus months, I have been living in Malawi, halfway around the world from the Pacific Northwest that I call home. Many of you reading this now have probably read about my time here at some point. Posted by tylerwein in Backpacks Are For Travel, Not School | Dec 18, 2014