- Step Onea journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step
The idea of this blog is to share my experiences from something I've never dreamed about coming true. At least not so early in my life. Being about Posted by Tool Box in The first steps and beyond | Oct 8, 2015
- Running the Chicago Marathon with Big Shoulders[center]***This blog as well as other entries can be found at [[www.tulsatrot.com|www.tulsatrot.com]]***
Time helps ease the pain, or at least forget the pain.
My first encounter with this Greek tradition called the marathon was the Music C Posted by TulsaTrot in Globetrotting Around the World | Oct 7, 2015
- Day Forty Three - Last Sea DayWalked some laps on Deck 15 this morning. Not that it was going to offset the extra inches on the waistline but I was trying to find the best vantage point for the sunrise. The humidity created a Posted by greynomadm in 2015-08 Alaska | Oct 7, 2015
- Day Forty Two - At Sea on the CaribbeanOnly two days to go and today has a few activities that we want to attend. First thing is to try and make something from the sunrise. Not totally successful but was pretty to watch. There was Posted by greynomadm in 2015-08 Alaska | Oct 6, 2015
- Las VegasOur flights from San Francisco to Las Vegas on United Airlines wasn't what we expected we had to pay for our luggage $75 - How un-Australian, we weren't expecting that one! And we still have another flight with United to Posted by Club7Swan in Club7Swan | Oct 6, 2015
- San FranciscoWe did a bike ride from Fisherman's Wharf to Sausalito, which took about 2 1/2 hours as we stopped and looked at all the sights. We had 4 hills to ride up to get to our destination and The Posted by Club7Swan in Club7Swan | Oct 5, 2015
- Monterey & CarmelToday was our big day out on the bus to Monterey & Carmel. We changed our travel plans last minute so instead of driving we decided to take a bus tour. Up early and ready by pick up time, waiting..waiting..waiting. Posted by Duzzy 64 in Big kids in the U.S | Oct 5, 2015
- Day 14: There's no place like home?First day in DC was perfect! I saw the Hope Diamond, Lincoln's top hat, Kermit the Frog and Dorothy's ruby red slippers to name just a few things :) And I learned that the slippers are actually silver in the Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Oct 5, 2015
- Yellowstone.Visited a giant Walmart in preparation to get some breakfast supplies and snacks, I got another haircut while the girls did the shopping, only got charged for a child's cut, Charm laughed! We were pleased with ourselves for thinking ahead Posted by Gazza Wilson in Deserts, Canyons, Mountains & Leaves | Oct 5, 2015
- LA dreaming....Wednesday the 12th of August in the late evening, John, Rachael and I headed to the airport to start off our American 6 weeks holiday! Flying out of Perth around 11.50pm we arrived in Melbourne around 5am (Melbourne time) only Posted by janatopler in America 2015 | Oct 4, 2015
- Day 13: Eat your greens :)Not much happened today. I took the Amtrak from Philly to DC and then headed over to Alexandria where my airbnb is. Since I did not feel like going back to DC for only a few hours, I instead strolled Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Oct 4, 2015
- Star Spangled BannerToday is our last day in Washington and our second last in the USA, our trip has gone at a nice pace. It seems like ages ago that we arrived, it has been nice to experience so much of the Posted by Auggiesfamily in I❤LOVE New York | Oct 4, 2015
- 7th Oak Park Bird Walk of AutumnBefore I launch into my regular post, you may be wondering what the featured map above is for...? Well, over this Christmas Break (which is, I will admit, quite a while away still!) I will be visiting the Sax-Zim Bog, Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Oct 4, 2015
- INCREDIBLE WHALE WATCHING- TRAVEL VIDEO CONTEST- PLEASE VOTEHi Travellerspoint Friends and Fam!
You know how much we love to travel and share our adventures. . so we decided to enter a Trip Advisor Video Contest for a chance to win the trip of a lifetime!!!
Please check Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Oct 4, 2015
- Day 12: Where is the love?!On my last day in Philly the rain finally let up and I was able explore the city after all. It was still cold and drizzly but over all a really great day so that I have a hard time Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Oct 4, 2015
- A Journey East
===[i] Like so many I've been deeply saddened by the flood of tragic images of those fleeing the war in Syria. Seeing the looks of fear on the faces of children and of the despair in Posted by Coulter Adams in The Syrian Exodus | Oct 4, 2015
- San Francisco
We have both welcomed the cooler weather and would you believe I actually had to buy a jumper today, one extreme to the other! First impressions of San Francisco OMG IS THIS REALLY SAN FRAN! Seriously, we are on the Posted by Duzzy 64 in Big kids in the U.S | Oct 3, 2015
- 1st OctoberIts still over a hundred outside, so today, we are going to try something different.
Team penning. No I've no idea what it is either, but Holly has managed to talk 3 of us into joining her team so here we Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Oct 3, 2015
- 6th Oak Park Bird Walk of AutumnToday I led six steadfast birders on the sixth Oak Park Bird Walk of the season in damp, chilly weather with misty rain showers and temperatures in the lower 50's. The avian turnover that has happened over the last few Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Oct 3, 2015
- AlcatrazWe took a 15 minute boat ride to Alcatraz. 'The Rock' was a great experience, we did a self guided tour of the penitentiary walking in and out of the cells and around the old buildings being guided by Posted by Club7Swan in Club7Swan | Oct 2, 2015
- 30th September Wednesday turns out to be a scorcher.
After the fast ride in the morning, we retire to the pool as th Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Oct 2, 2015
- San FranciscoWe enjoyed our time in San Francisco. San Francisco is very hilly, 47 to be exact! So to get around we took the Cable Cars and Street Cars. We stayed at Handlery Union Square Hotel which was Posted by Club7Swan in Club7Swan | Oct 2, 2015
- Day 11: Rain, rain, go away!Today was downright miserable, pouring down all day long! And it was cold as well :(
I went to Mütter Museum of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia to be disturbingly informed as their slogan goes. Quite interesting and though it Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Oct 2, 2015
- Day 10: One of the guysI got a bit behind on my OPAD... so I'll be posting 2 days today, crazy I know :)
So on day 10, I arrived in Philadelphia when at first the weather was still kind of decent. I seized the opportunity Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Oct 2, 2015
- Photos from ResurrectionHi,
It is Friday afternoon, and I am sitting here in Ann's house with all quiet. It is really pretty here. Both dogs are sound asleep. If I was wise, I would have taken a nap. The weather is cool today, Posted by Dianelouise40 in Leadership Institute 2015 | Oct 2, 2015