- Ready for an Adventure of LifetimeToday was the day; I was ready to set off on the adventure of a lifetime. I had not become nervous and I was not sure of what I was really getting myself into until the Monday before I Posted by halleychoy in Studying Abroad in Kenya | Jun 14, 2015
- Day 1 Helloooo!
Finally got round to my first offical update after an exhausting day of exploring Boston, MA! I'm staying with lovely family friends until Thursday when I head to camp and am using this time to see a new city Posted by frankiespearxo in Gap Year | Jun 13, 2015
- The Outer BanksTrent and I visited Nags Head, NC for Lisa and Jason's wedding on Oct 25, 2014. They got married at Jennette's Pier and we had an amazing time celebrating Mr and Mrs Chestnutt.
We had an awesome rental property directly across Posted by ashm686 in Oh the places you'll go | Jun 13, 2015
- Victoria, British Columbia - FridayWe took Waterfront Trail all the way through James Bay and Ogden Point and ended up at Fisherman's Wharf, a much smaller and much less commercial version of the one in San Francisco - our new home could be a Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | Jun 13, 2015
- AlaskaIt was an early morning on Thursday to get up in time to see the Hubbard Glacier, but it was SO worth it. As we moved closer and closer to the glacier they announced that they were now sailing as Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jun 12, 2015
- BUY Fake Passport, Drivers License, ID Cards, certificates,We produce and sell high quality documents such as Passport, Drivers License, ID Cards(Regular and Biometric), Birth Certificate, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, Diplomas & Various School Certificates.
We produce High quality documentation at very good prices. Custom Posted by garrysmith80 in BUY Fake Passport, Drivers License, IDs | Jun 11, 2015
- Lone Star StateWe leave Lafayette around 11 and stop by a local produce store for bananas and coffee. The sun beats down hot and strong, and boils the water from the bayous into the air. My hair is contained, a last Posted by MiriG in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jun 11, 2015
- Washington, DC [center] [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/754418/IMG_8297.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/754418/thumb_IMG_82 Posted by ashm686 in Oh the places you'll go | Jun 11, 2015
- Prothonotary Warbler!This afternoon I birded some avian "hot spots" near the Glenview area in northern Cook County with a birding friend, Suzanne Coleman. We had a blast, so thanks for everything, Suzanne!
Our first birding stop, and where we would spend the Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jun 11, 2015
- Hilton Head, South CarolinaRestaurants
Signe's - shrimp & grits
Hudson's - hush puppies
Low country Backyard - shrimp & grits
Palmetto Bay Sunrise Cafe - french toast
Salty Dog Cafe
[b] Posted by hannahfair in My Travel Blog | Jun 11, 2015
- USA 2015 [img=http: Posted by Anahera in Sarah is traveling the world... | Jun 11, 2015
- Victoria, British Columbia - ThursdayAfter a quick trip downtown to buy the mobile SIM card, and a long wait (there is a lot of paperwork in Canada) we followed Highway 17 up to the small town of Sidney. It's a run-of-the-mill seaside town with Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | Jun 11, 2015
- Cat litter and Liam Neeson: making the jumpWell we did it.
After years of talking about it and a few short months of planning we finally left on our world trip. We quit our jobs, moved our stuff back to Michigan (poor Mom), said goodbye to our Posted by Chloeah in HerakoTrip 2015 | Jun 11, 2015
- Victoria, British Columbia - WednesdayWe decided it was time to buy a Canadian SIM just in case of emergencies as we are driving in British Columbia and Alberta. We visited several shops in the Bay Center but the choices kept getting more and more Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | Jun 11, 2015
- AlaskaToday, Wednesday, well I think it's Wednesday but it all does get a bit lost when what day of the week doesn't matter, we arrived in Skagway. As we had been here before we decided to take a bit of Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jun 11, 2015
- 1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi...We left Alabama early today and headed west towards Mississippi. While passing Mississippi we took a detour on some local roads and stopped at a beach on the Coast to play in the water, it was quite nice. We then Posted by shari36 in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jun 10, 2015
- Victoria, British Columbia - TuesdayWe awoke to sun and blue skies - apparently at this time of year when there's not a cloud in the sky, the weather can stay like this for weeks
We spent the morning strolling nearby and catching up with emails Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | Jun 10, 2015
- End of the road!Our penultimate stop on The Road Trip was Niagara falls, somewhere I'd always wanted to see. We crossed over into Canada and arived late at our hotel, where we could hear the falls. Our "falls view" room was on the Posted by Matt Cocken in Matt's Massive Holiday! | Apr 12, 2015
- AlaskaSo Monday dawned a little brighter at Icy Strait Point. We had booked a tour here for the world's longest [[http://www.ziprider.com/rides/icy-strait-point/|zipline]] and it did not disappoint. We were met at the wharf by a bus that took us up some Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jun 10, 2015
- Sweet Home AlabamaAlabama is also somewhat boring. It's lovely, in the way that many of the other states we've been through thus far have been lovely: Lush, green. But there's less variation. There's no thrill of rising mountains or the illusion seeing Posted by MiriG in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jun 9, 2015
- The campIt was sunday morning, and I woke up from other early birds. It was almost 7, just before my own alarm would set off. Turning that off, I managed to slowly but surely wake up. This was slowly followed by Posted by dykam in Alone in the USA | Jun 9, 2015
- As we begin our journey.....Let us take a moment to admire my brand new piece of luggage, as I fear that it will not be as pretty following international travel.
During our last European trip, Posted by Cybercsp in London, Paris and Normandy | Jun 9, 2015
- Portland to Victoria in British ColumbiaA 7:45am start as we wanted a quick 2-hour run up to Olympia on the Interstate 5 so we could get onto Highway 101 and drive alongside the Hood Canal (it's not a canal, it's a fjord). Our first impression Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | Jun 9, 2015
- Chuang Yen MonasteryThe mind is everything. What you think, you will become. These are the words of wisdom from Siddhartha Gautama also know as Gautama Buddha or the Supreme Buddha. Those words were emphasized by our guide on my visit to Posted by HappyWanderer in Daytrippers | Jun 9, 2015
- Charleston, SC
O how I love Charleston. Ive visited many many times and each time seem to find something new and exciting. This blog is primarily just a list of all the tasty restaurants in Charlesto Posted by ashm686 in Oh the places you'll go | Jun 9, 2015