- Staten Island[center]
Downtown, about to catch a ferry, I get distracted by a vegetable garden with an interesting "fence"
Free ferr Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Oct 5, 2012
- San Francisco Movie TourI can't visit a city and not check out it's history in regards to tv and film, sure San Francisco doesn't exactly have it over LA but it still has played a part in some favourites over the years that Posted by traaxx in The Tricky Trip - USA 2014 | Sep 12, 2014
- Sea Turtles and Shrimp Trucks[center]
Traversing the North Shore
Our last day in Oahu
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/529454/larg Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Sep 5, 2012
- Which way do we go,Day 15 Joliet, IL to North Bend, OH:
Ok, this was the question and how we spent our day in our navigation efforts. See, we thought our GPS system, which we like to call Beatrice, would get us where we Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Sep 12, 2014
- The Sandbar[center]
Woohoo! Our friend invited us on a trip to a sandbar she often visits with her friends and family
At th Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Sep 4, 2012
- Sheboygan…When you have someone who became as wealthy and civic –minded as John Kohler (the plumbing fixture magnate), you better show off. I think he left that stipulation in his will along with half a dozen other locations he bequeathed Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Sep 12, 2014
- SpoiledDay 14 Wisconsin Dells, WI to Joliet, IL
Today we left the Wisconsin Dells and first headed to Madison for Costco gas and Whole Foods groceries. It was neat as we drove right through downtown, through the University of Wisconsin Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Sep 12, 2014
- Carol's First PostWe loved Bozeman, Montana!
We had a beautiful campsite 17 miles south of Bozeman right on Hyalite Reservoir. We were surrounded by spectacular views of the mountains, and were able to kayak, fish, paddleboard, and hike right from our site. Posted by carolsrv in Serendipity | Sep 11, 2014
- Sleeping Giants AwakenSleeping Giants Awaken: We camped on the shore of Hyalite Reservoir just 17 miles south of Bozeman for over a month. The rolling tree covered mountains engulfed us and the lake reflected the surrounding beauty. The Posted by carolsrv in Serendipity | Sep 11, 2014
- You Can Do Anything beyond the DoorYou can swim, sail, paddle board, canoe, kayak, row, pontoon, and water ski.
And, you can even do as I did and take the [[http://wisferry.com/cherry-train/|Washington Island Ferry]] across [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porte_des_Morts|Death's Door]] to Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Sep 11, 2014
- Yosemite Valley National ParkI was picked up at 7:15am for this tour, USA Hostels organised it all for me a they had advertised it with a brochure at the front desk so that made it easy. Our host's name was Calder, a younger, Posted by traaxx in The Tricky Trip - USA 2014 | Sep 10, 2014
- Rainy Day RecessDay 13 Rochester, MN to Wisconsin Dells, WI
Today started as a rainy day, so we decided to make the best of it. We drove 150 miles to the Wisconsin Dells and checked in early to the KOA. While Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Sep 10, 2014
- FOOD & BEEROFF THE GRID is a little food festival not far from The Golden Gate Bridge that i went too that was organised by the Hostel, there was like just a heap of food vans all from different cultures..even the french Posted by traaxx in The Tricky Trip - USA 2014 | Sep 10, 2014
- New YorkAfter 8 hours on a plane, airport queues and an angry shuttle driver we finally arrived at our hotel in Chinatown. Each time we go back to the hotel it doesn't look anything like New York does on photos and Posted by vikingabroad in VIKING ABROAD | Sep 10, 2014
- New York, New YorkAh, New York. We love this city. There's such a constant buzz of energy here. Since we have both been here many times, we didn't cram too many activities in to our days, mostly choosing to amble Posted by tylerandshawna in Tyler and Shawna's Great Adventure | Sep 10, 2014
- Having a whale of a timeA much less dramatic day today. We anchored a short distance off the small settlement of Icy Strait Posted by mkali54 in Walls to Wall | Sep 10, 2014
- Fade Away (Plug Plug)But apparently i have a captive audience..
And while i've been holidaying i've been trying to run a crowd funding campaign for my short film Fade Away and it has been going a little slow and is drawing to a close Posted by traaxx in The Tricky Trip - USA 2014 | Sep 10, 2014
- The Golden Gate BridgeBeing one of the biggest attractions of San Francisco i figured it was about time i walked this beast of a bridge! The previous day i'd done so much walking in my shoes and socks that at the end of Posted by traaxx in The Tricky Trip - USA 2014 | Sep 9, 2014
- What time is it?Day 12 Minneapolis, MN to Rochester, MN
This is the question every time we need to be somewhere. We finally got use to the one hour difference, but now the two hours is really hard. The third hour change Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Sep 9, 2014
- A tiny bit later is better than never (EN)
I still feel like I’m on vacation. Except for when I am in class or have to do homework. But that doesn’t take as much time as I originally feared. Though, it’s still the beginning of the semester. Things can Posted by NerdyShipperUST in A Nerdy Shipper Girl's Big Adventure | Sep 9, 2014
- Going Home...I was sad to leave Spain...
I felt like I needed more time to explore and I wished that I could have visited more cities. I didn't even get to see the Magic Fountain of Montjuic while I was in Barcelona! Posted by GiseleTravels in Gisele's Trip to Europe | Sep 9, 2014
- NORTH TO ALASKA===After cruising over the Straits of Georgia on the BC Ferries to Vancouver, we gather our luggage and board the "Zaandam" for our week trip to Alaska and back. Not knowing how cold it may be we were overloaded Posted by keithandhelen in Wander With Keith and Helen | Sep 9, 2014
- Noční rekapitulace víkendu a pár postřehů k tomuDrazí přátelé,
přestože je jedenáct večer a já bych měla spát (jednak proto, že padám na hubu a jednak, protože mám v osm ráno španělštinu), hlavou se mi honí zážitky a postřehy z víkendu, a tak si říkám, že je radši Posted by NerdyShipperUST in A Nerdy Shipper Girl's Big Adventure | Sep 8, 2014
- welcome to my blog....
hello everyone and welcome to "Daring to live a dream" I really thought a lot and had my doubts about creating a blog or not, but here i am. the number one reason why I have decided to Posted by apuma22 in Daring to live a dream :) | Sep 8, 2014
- Long drive...Day 11 Mitchell, SD to Minneapolis, MN
Another long drive day, 300 miles. We left Mitchell, SD right after breakfast and took in a visit to the [[http://www.cornpalace.org|Corn Palace]]. According to our KOA app. "the Corn Palace is mentioned Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Sep 8, 2014