- 2005 A1 NCL SPIRIT - MIAMI TO LOS ANGELES==FOR MY FIRST EVER CRUISE== I have chosen a fairly ambitious one, EIGHTEEN DAYS from Miami to Los Angeles - California.
A lady at work who has cruised, immediately lets me know that I probably will not like Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | May 31, 2013
- St. Patricks Day celebrationThe sacred day which I am now calling Saturdays since I don't have to work started out well with a trip to the running store and lunch with Emma and Curt at Cabo Joe's. Emmy sat outside being a Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Mar 15, 2014
- My Trip in ReviewHello readers, this is the promised post for my final travel day home and also my review of the trip.
My huge travel day started off by a very early start from our hotel in Singapore. Calling a taxi service Posted by skwclar in Birding around the World | Mar 16, 2014
- Travel stats updated[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/stats/jcollier81/|]]
More of my [[http://www.travellerspoint.com/stats/jcollier81/|travel stats]] on [[http://www.travellerspoint.com/|Travellerspoint.com]] Posted by jcollier81 in Collier's Travels | Mar 15, 2014
- Portlandia: Planning, Penis and more...Hi there everyone,
For those who have seen the show Portlandia, you'll know that its a hipster's paradise, with cycling, short-leg chinos, cock and balls donuts, bacon and maple syrup donuts, coffee, pub cinemas and all things weird and wacky. Portland Posted by dzabell in Canada and America 2014 | Mar 15, 2014
- The Rollercoaster PeakI want you all to indulge me for a second. I'd like you to think back to one of your earliest experiences riding a roller coaster. Maybe it was your first one ever, or the first one with a loop Posted by danza in There and back again | Mar 15, 2014
- Coming Full CircleI thought of this analogy today. God is the composer and conductor of the orchestra of Life. As the composer, I think it’s fairly self explanatory. He “composed” us; He made us and everything in this Universe. But Posted by jessp2386 in Searching for the Source | Mar 14, 2014
- Sparky down SouthSparky has been trying to
go on a trip for about a year
He has been reaching out
to his monster friends
to see if they Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Mar 14, 2014
- Almost HomeSitting in the SF Cal Airport waiting for our delayed plane to Victoria to allow us to board. We will get to sleep in our own bed tonight after getting up at 3:30am this morning in Guatemala City..........almost home.[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by fredandgail in On the Road Again | Mar 12, 2014
- I Love Teriyaki & SushiCalifornia is known for Sushi, in the USA. So, being in California, I had to try it! My fiance and I decided to try a place next to a movie theater after seeing a movie. This place looked cozy and Posted by luckyducky in Glittering Glimpse | Mar 12, 2014
- Chocolate Is ChocolateI was craving chocolate. This happens often, but sometimes a simple chocolate bar will just not do. Sometimes you need an upgrade to the every day chocolate lovers desires. This craving so happened to be during the work week, Posted by luckyducky in Glittering Glimpse | Mar 11, 2014
- Summit To Sea
[float=left][/float]My final few days have been spent in Kona. Today is my last day. Hanging around town, on the main strip, nea Posted by planB in Travel Logs | Mar 10, 2014
- It begins...The adventure has unofficially begun, and, hopefully not indicative of the future, started with a stumble.
My European adventure I suppose has not officially begun yet, as I still remain on this side of the pond, but I’ve set off Posted by danza in There and back again | Mar 9, 2014
- Fairbanks - AlaskaAlaska is often referred to as the final frontier and no wonder, it is one of the northern most extremities on earth. For a traveller, what you see and experience is greatly determined by the time of year you go. Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Feb 6, 2014
- Ocean View and back to Kona
[float=left][/float]The ride to Ocean View was a little tougher than I anticipated. It was 85km but the f Posted by planB in Travel Logs | Mar 8, 2014
- My Relationship with Sleep[center]As far back as I can remember, sleeping never came easy.
I remember tip-toeing the hallway of Nonnie and Pepes sleeping house, the only noise being the clink-clink-clink of the dining room clock. I remember setting up pillows and blanke Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Mar 8, 2014
- Fort LauderdaleMotosikletle Atlanta'dan Florida'ya yaptığımız gezimiz sırasında, Key West'te kalırken havanın bozması ve daha da kötü olacağını öğrenmemiz üzerine doğu sahillerine doğru yola çıkma kararı aldık. Miami'de daha önce iki kere kaldığımızdan yaklaşık 45 km ku Posted by ayferonur in Ayfer-Onur Seyahatnamesi | Mar 7, 2014
- When Bad Photos Happen To Good PeopleI was recently asked by a friend how Matt and I manage to look so put together on vacation. "Your photos are always so good," she said. "You never have hat hair or suntan lines around your eyes where you Posted by vicki_h in . | Mar 7, 2014
- Green Sand Beach, Black Sand Beach, and the Red Glow
[float=left][/float]Another rainy day on the south side of the island, fortunately it was more or less confined to the Hilo Posted by planB in Travel Logs | Mar 6, 2014
- Moving Right Along NowWe are getting our act together for our Europe trip. Finally!!!
I bought airplane tickets for Dale and our grandson. They will fly out on a Tuesday arriving in Brussels on Wed a.m., the same day that our granddaughter and I Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Mar 6, 2014
- SeeeeattleHi there everyone
I very reluctantly got up last Monday morning (following another night out with my new Vancouverite bar friends) and headed on down to the Amtrak station for a bus trip across the border into Vancouver. Knowing me, I Posted by dzabell in Canada and America 2014 | Mar 5, 2014
- Adios MadisonIt’s hard to leave a place you love.
Obvious statement maybe, but true. Hell, it was hard leaving Vail/Denver last week, and I was only there for 6 days. Leaving a great place like Madison after getting to know the people Posted by danza in There and back again | Mar 4, 2014
- Volcano National Park
The past couple of days and tomorrow have been relatively expensive. My warmshowers connection in the Hilo area fell through so I rented a room at a travellers lodge. I extended my stay h Posted by planB in Travel Logs | Mar 4, 2014
- Fantasies[center]After the race I headed straight for St. Petersburg. Oh man do I love that place. Needed to see the ocean and get my feet in the sand, at least for the afternoon. An hour or so into baking Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Mar 3, 2014
- Habitat for Humanity Romania(Special thanks to Habitat for Humanity International for all the information - you can find more at [[http://www.habitat.org/where-we-build/romania]]).
In 1996, Romania became Habitat for Humanity’s 50th country worldwide. Sin Posted by gooberkn in GV Beius 2014 | Mar 3, 2014