- A Definitive List Of Expert Personal Injury Law SecretsLawsuits are a big deal, but they are more and more common these days. Deciding to go ahead with a personal injury case is a big decision and not one that should be taken without much thought and consideration. If Posted by neinsteinsite in neinsteinassociates | Jul 8, 2014
- Day 2We headed out from Baker City, Oregon towards Evanston, Wyoming on day 2. It was a long drive but the kids stayed entertained with their notebooks. We had planned to take a long detour to see the Bonneville Posted by StriClanTravels in 2014 Stricklin Summer Vacation | Jul 8, 2014
- Catching Up!Firstly, apologies for the length of time between posts! We have been having a lovely time...
After Santa Cruz we drove north and swapped the convertible for a much more sensible Kia mini-SUV (mum, that's a small people carrier and no, Posted by blandy75 in Paul & Clare's Round the World Trip | Jul 7, 2014
- ChicagoA late coffee and crossant start to the day.
Coffee at Starbucks, mass-produced, but okay if you tell them not to make it too hot.
The excitment came when a staff member told a customer to get in his car.
The customer has Posted by Adamtrumble in Northern hemisphere 2014 | Jul 7, 2014
- Beaulieu Family VacationTo begin my year of traveling I was lucky to be invited by Becky and her family to vacation on the beaches of Duck, North Carolina. Our favorite activities for the week were going to the beach and Wright brothers Posted by CDCHannah in My Year on the Road | May 31, 2014
- Delta Gamma ConventionIt was a wonderful week meeting and spending time with other Delta Gamma women and my 2014-2015 Collegiate Development Consultant team!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/689694/IMG_4432.j Posted by CDCHannah in My Year on the Road | Jun 28, 2014
- Monument Valley(See all the photos [[http://s981.photobucket.com/user/danseal/library/USA%20-%20May%20and%20June%202014/Utah%20and%20Arizona|here]]. Password the same as for the blog.)
The drive from Taos to Monument Valley was spectacular, in more ways Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Jul 7, 2014
- July 4th Celebrations! San Francisco
Today was my very first day in San Francisco! So I caught the Megabus from LA through to SF. They were on time, good serv Posted by larabester in Bester goes Abroad! | Jul 7, 2014
- New Mexico(See all the photos [[http://s981.photobucket.com/user/danseal/library/USA%20-%20May%20and%20June%202014/New%20Mexico|here]]. Password is the same as for the blog.)
After a long drive and overnight stay watching Elvis films and eating piz Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Jul 7, 2014
- USA - Arches National Park, UtahAnother scenic drive took us across Utah towards Arches National Park. We stopped off at Kiva Koffeehouse for lunch. Situated in The Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument on Hwy 12, it’s a small family run café with panoramic views over the Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Jun 22, 2014
- USA - Bryce National Park, UtahA scenic drive east of Zion is Bryce Canyon. In contrast, Bryce is full of ‘Hoodos’ which are stone pillars shooting out of the ground, made from orange and white rock. These Hoodos were originally part of the seabed millions Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Jun 20, 2014
- Our first tripShreveport, July 4 & 5: Our new adventure traveling in our RV began July 4, 2014. We left Caldwell, TX around 2:00 and headed to Shreveport LA. We stayed in a beautiful KOA park outside of Shreveport Posted by 127jeannie in Jeff and Jeannie - MoJo Adventures | Jul 7, 2014
- Welcome to our travel journal
We set up this travel journal to allow the boys to keep in touch with friends and family. Although it is intended for them to document their experiences, Jon and I may occasionally post. Ou Posted by acg24 in Family Vacation | Jul 7, 2014
- DallasOur next big trip was both for business and pleasure! We were headed to Texas - the land of good BBQ! Since the cities are quite spread out, we decided to rent a car and check out the Fort Worth Posted by RobJill in Our Travels | Apr 25, 2013
- ChicagoAn early departure from Vegas, arriving is Chicago at lunchtime (two hour time difference).
I sat next to Kathy, a retired teacher from Iowa, with two adult children and several grand-children - she had verbal diarrhea, but left the flight knowing Posted by Adamtrumble in Northern hemisphere 2014 | Jul 6, 2014
- Day 5: La Crosse to Madeline IslandToday my mom picked me up from my aunt and uncle and we drove up from western Wisconsin to Madeline Island, a beautiful island in the Apostle Islands chain in Lake Superior north of mainland Wisconsin (we took the ferry Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jul 6, 2014
- San FranciscoThis was our first trip together as a couple. It was my idea to go to SF to watch the 49ers play their final regular season game against the Cardinals, but Rob was the star of this one. He planned Posted by RobJill in Our Travels | Dec 31, 2012
- Lake Livingston State ParkIn a last minute effort to get out of our hometown for the July 4th weekend, we began to scramble to find a place to take our trailer out and find some fun. It was almost impossible to get Posted by TheQuestForFun in The Eternal Quest For Fun | Jul 6, 2014
- Days 13-15: San Jose and Napa
An extended stay in the Bay Area allowed us to have a nice break from driving, stay in one place for three nights, and do some necessary errands. It also allowed for me to visit my compa Posted by neveron in P and E Go XC | Jul 5, 2014
- Got dropped off in a seedy suburb and I'm still alive. Today is a massive travel day for me! Had another homemade granola at the Finch & Fork – couldn’t leave without having the greatest breakfast again in the world! Said goodbye to the whole extended family who has invited us Posted by larabester in Bester goes Abroad! | Jul 5, 2014
- Delighting in Dunkin (late entry) Posted by lrchan in #CAtoKY | Jul 5, 2014
- A Wedding in Santa BarbaraToday was the big wedding day between Declan’s mum, Andrea, and Kent (an American). The wedding was set to start at 6pm, with the buns boys having to get ready by 2pm so we had quite a bit of time Posted by larabester in Bester goes Abroad! | Jul 5, 2014
- Last day in VegasI was keen to see the Grand Canyon, but not in the way most tourists do, so two days ago I called a few flying schools.
With the 4th of July, it was difficult finding someone, but I got a commercial Posted by Adamtrumble in Northern hemisphere 2014 | Jul 5, 2014
- Carlsbad Caverns National Park
Normally I would have wanted to be out of town for the holiday weekend but now that I am back in school I have to settle for day trips. Luc Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Jul 4, 2014
- Day 4: Last Full Day in Western WisconsinToday was my last full day spent with my aunt and uncle in the La Crosse area of western Wisconsin.
I went birding with my uncle at Trempealeau National Wildlife Refuge and other nearby places from 10:30am-2:45pm and we saw some Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jul 5, 2014