- Island to IslandSWAPPING OUT SNOW, SKIING & SNOWBOARDING ... FOR SUN, SEA & SURF
On 16th April I flew with WestJet Airlines from Victoria, Vancouver Island direct to Honolulu, the main city on the Island of O’ahu in the Hawaiian Group of Islands Posted by TezaTravels in TEZAS TRAVELS - VANCOUVER NOSUN EDITION | Apr 29, 2013
- Colonial BeachWe stayed in WDC for one week. First, to let the earth's axis tilt a little closer to the sun, hoping for warmth. We got the tilt but not much in the way of warmth. Second to visit the city. Posted by sailziveli in Innocents Aboard | Apr 29, 2013
- ChicagoAlthough traveling around the world is fun and exciting, the reality of it is that things can go wrong. When I arrived in Chicago is a perfect example of what can happen.... as once I got off the plane and Posted by LaurenF3 in My Journey Around The World | Apr 29, 2013
- Washington D.C.After a quick breakfast and coffee at the apartment, I headed back out for my last day of sights. This time, however, I was armed with personal tour guide and monument/memorial aficionado Shannon. Good thing too, as I likely would Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | Apr 28, 2013
- Tripod and FriendsTripod is making a home in Williamsburg Virginia-
He spends time reading
But he especially loves to pack his suitca Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Apr 28, 2013
- Boston The best thing about Boston...the accent! My word I love it so much. It certainly makes being and walking around in Boston so much more entertaining.
One thing that must be done when in Boston is going to visit Fenway Posted by LaurenF3 in My Journey Around The World | Apr 28, 2013
- Catch up 2So 6 theme parks in 6 days was so much fun but very draining! We went to a waterpark, both universal parks n 3 of disneys parks. After that we headed down to Miami and stayed on south beach for Posted by stevehem in Roadtrip | Apr 27, 2013
- Marin County CourthouseTuesday was an errands day, so I didn't write a separate blog entry for it.
Today however was a major day for me on this trip. I finally made it to the Marin County Courthouse, which was the last Ebuilding Posted by jl98584 in California Swing | Apr 27, 2013
- Being dumb because we can==Glimpses of the Week==
Turns out that not everyone is accustomed to women in spandex foam rolling their body in akward positions out in public. At Garden of the Gods after a brick workout, I laid out my yoga mat and Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Apr 27, 2013
- Washington D.C.Woke up to a gorgeous day in DC. Started off heading over to Dupont Circle, and grabbed a coffee at Filter. Their French pressed "morning brew" was a nice way to start the day. The streets of DC were filled Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | Apr 27, 2013
- Washington D.C.Well, since Julie has seen DC before and this is my first time, this travel blog is about to have its first TIMMY TRAVEL BLOG TAKEOVER!
I flew Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | Apr 27, 2013
- On my way!Had a bit of a fright. The plane to JFK was nearly an hour late in departing, and I was going to miss my flight to Dublin. Instead, Delta rerouted me on a later flight, and direct, good job, Posted by stbrides in Saint Bride's Sabbatical | Apr 26, 2013
- Chicago and MichiganAt 6:45 a.m. (the next day) we landed in Chicago! Home sweet home! In 1 week we will then drive to Michigan where we will be for 3 weeks until the last 6 weeks of our trip. Posted by Walker Family in Our World Trip | Apr 26, 2013
- Seattle!Yesterday morning we took the Amtrak train from Vancouver to Seattle. It was a nice trip, made even better by Mac'n'Cheese.
After checking in we explored the downtown of Seattle, the Space needle and the markets.
Today along with a British Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Apr 25, 2013
- PetalumaEver since I was a kid, I'd heard Mom's stories about growing up in various places, but especially Petaluma. She graduated from High School there and probably spent more time there then other towns, although her family moved a Posted by jl98584 in California Swing | Apr 24, 2013
- P. TerHi Al!
I just got caught by Lauren!! I was trying to steal some marshmallows and she caught me. I need to learn how to be sneaky. I am loving my new home. She made a bed for me and a Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Apr 24, 2013
- Washington, DCTwo factual corrections to: Up the Potomac (1) The airport I mentioned on the banks of the Potomac River is Ronald Reagan Washington National, not Dulles. Should have known that! (2) When Washington was President the seat of government was Posted by sailziveli in Innocents Aboard | Apr 24, 2013
- Motels with VCRs and other Oregon Coast gemswhile some nubile, oiled-up young folk are crowding the sweaty beaches of the south to flirt and bake their skin, my daughter and i went to the chilly, quiet beaches of the Oregon coast. rather than connecting with potential Posted by nikkiandskylar in A Wild Hare | Apr 24, 2013
- Nashville 4, Calgary 3What a great city and I'm so blessed to have such a great friend to experience it with. Our final day and the reason for being here was incredibly fun (minus the hangover from partaking in the local drink called Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Apr 24, 2013
- Preparing for the TripBeen booking flights and train rides. Buying tickets to rock festivals and to X Games Barcelona.
Today I bought a bunch of cool new camera gear from Samy's Camera (Lowepro backpack and Gorillapod). I also bought batteries, a bike lock, some Posted by will.vasquez9 in Exploring Spain Spring 2013 | Apr 23, 2013
- Arrive at Napa ValleyStrange Day, Saturday. Mom wasn't feeling up to attending church so I decided to head north a day early. Probably would have been wiser to stay until Sunday afterall, but it's too late now (the 1000Trails had a Posted by jl98584 in California Swing | Apr 23, 2013
- Local Attractions: Brazos Bend State ParkAs much as I did not believe it would be true, my internship year in Houston has (thankfully) flown by. As winter turned to spring, I realized I could begin counting the months before moving home on one hand. Which Posted by cgplatt in Our Never Ending Journey | Apr 23, 2013
- Understanding God's PathSo for the last three weeks, we’ve spend our time at two different Christian intentional living communities here in Georgia, Koinonia Farm and Jubilee Partners. The founders of Jubilee actually came from Koinonia, so the structures of the two communities Posted by jessp2386 in Searching for the Source | Apr 22, 2013
- Ryman stole the showWell talk about blown expectations. When I think Grand Ole Opry I associate Country Music Legends and imagines of an old historic theatre (auditorium). Imagine my surprise when we hopped in the cab (I also thought it would Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Apr 22, 2013
- First Stop, PhoenixOn Monday I started on my sabbatical, at least officially. But the first stop was not Dublin, but Phoenix!
The youngest of my three sisters was getting married, and the entire family was gathering together to support her celebrate this.
Tomorrow Mon Posted by stbrides in Saint Bride's Sabbatical | Apr 21, 2013