- Beaver CountyBeaver County Utah is a county in the south west part of Utah. This is what the trip would be like from the Salt Lake City of Utah:
Just to see where Beaver County is located, here it is on a Posted by Goldenboy1232 in Utah Counties | Nov 20, 2016
- LeavenworthToday is my last day in Leavenworth. I was going to leave at 8:00pm tonight, go to Spokane, Washington, get in at 12:30am, wait two hours until 2:45am and then get on a train to Portland. I would be backtracking Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 20, 2016
- Northstation (Boston) to PortlandFriday
We set off for Portland, ME by taking our new favorite way to travel. . . TRAINS!
And as Maine historically used to be a part of Massachusetts, and Portland like Boston is a fellow port city, what better place Posted by baecation2016 in Quick trip to Portland, ME | Nov 20, 2016
- Absolutely Beautiful! Stunning!If you have never been to Leavenworth, Washington its time! When I first decided to take my sabbatical I was looking at all the train routes and the towns that the train went through. I saw this small town on Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 19, 2016
- SOARSummer Orientation at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. This is when the students and parents really get the inside scoop on what to expect during the upcoming year. The new students get to stay in the dorms and Posted by Miss Molly R in My Travel Diary | Aug 8, 2015
- Family weekend 2015 SLOWe stayed at The Inn at the Cove in Pismo Beach. Brought Mike and the dogs.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/85585 Posted by Miss Molly R in My Travel Diary | Oct 26, 2015
- The End of a Road TripWe’d originally planned to go from Hovenweep on to Arches, Capital Reef, Monument Valley and then home. We had wanted to visit more parks in Utah then got the idea for these from an article I saw.
[[https://utah.com/itinerary/grand-circle-tour?utm_sour Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Nov 18, 2016
- East Glacier ParkThis morning I left the hotel around 11:00am. It going to be a long day, because I don't catch the train until 9:00pm. I will spend the night on the train and arrive in Leavenworth, Washington tomorrow morning at 6:30am. Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 18, 2016
- Bigfoot, beaten paths, and bubbly: A West Coast Road Trip 6
It was the final driving day of our trip. The hiking was over. A 4 ½ hour drive would carry us through more redwoods and park us in the land of wine and sunshine, where we would spend Posted by vicki_h in . | Nov 18, 2016
- Hovenweep For A DayHovenweep is part of the Canyon of the Ancients, located at the end of the canyon. The canyon is very narrow at the bottom and not much elevation gain between the bottom and the top. Nevertheless, the Ancient Ones built Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Nov 17, 2016
- Bigfoot, beaten paths, and bubbly: A West Coast Road Trip 5
It was a beautiful morning and we wanted to hit the road.
[img=https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5227/301180106 Posted by vicki_h in . | Nov 17, 2016
- A Weekend in East Hampton: Fancy ThatOne of the things I enjoy most about writing a travel blog is all the interesting people I've met as a result. Well, that and all the free food.
And so, when I received an email from Carol -- Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Nov 17, 2016
- Bigfoot, beaten paths, and bubbly: A West Coast Road Trip 4
We woke up to rain, rain, rain. And drizzle. And fog. And rain.
[img=https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5602/301 Posted by vicki_h in . | Nov 17, 2016
- Train to WhitefishI was overnight on the train from Minneapolis to Whitefish today. It was a long train ride. It was without incident. A lady next to me slept on the train floor all night, I think I said this before, the Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 16, 2016
- Visiting My CousinsMy cousin met me at my hotel at 11:30. I took my bag and put it in her car, because she had told me she would take me to Amtrak in St. Paul later that night. I was catching the Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 16, 2016
- DC to MinneapolisToday I left the hotel and took the hotel shuttle to Union Station. I got all my ticket for my trip from DC to Minneapolis. I will be visiting my cousins in Minneapolis on the way home. I then walked Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 16, 2016
- Bigfoot, beaten paths, and bubbly: A West Coast Road Trip 3
It was time to head down the coast toward Oregon, but first....breakfast.
[img=https://farm9.staticflickr.co Posted by vicki_h in . | Nov 16, 2016
- Family Weekend in 2016 SLOIt's Family Weekend at SLO, where families drive from miles around to visit their students at Cal Poly. Hotels are booked out for months, traffic and parking are impossible downtown as are restaurant reservations and if you don't attend, Posted by Miss Molly R in My Travel Diary | Oct 21, 2016
- Another State, Another RestaurantIf someone doesn’t know us, they’d probably wonder how we have so many favorite restaurants and do we do anything besides eat. We were laughing about this over breakfast and realized that we are only in the southern part of Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Nov 16, 2016
- Bigfoot, beaten paths, and bubbly: A West Coast Road Trip 2
Just before Olympic National Park, we passed the Humptulips River and into the town of Humptulips proper. Apparently, it wasn’t bad enough to name one thing Humptulips.
[img=https Posted by vicki_h in . | Nov 16, 2016
- Bigfoot, beaten paths, and bubbly: A West Coast Road Trip 1
The trip didn’t start well.
Our flight from Knoxville was delayed for over 3 hours leaving us stuck in Knoxville until after 11:00 p.m. This caused us to miss our connecting fligh Posted by vicki_h in . | Nov 15, 2016
- A chilly chill day.....Again due to unforseen circumstancesTUESDAY 15th NOVEMBER
Another early start....for a similar reason to Sundays.
Jackson woke us up about 2.30am saying he had been vomiting. He then went back to bed and we told him to let us know if he does it again.
We woke Posted by Croralboo in CRORALBOO | Nov 15, 2016
- A bit of an unhappy dayMONDAY 14th November
A much needed rest day with a sleep in to start.
Also a bit of an unhappy day for a couple of reasons.
I had been working on the gopro videos trying to get them to work as they would Posted by Croralboo in CRORALBOO | Nov 14, 2016
- Bigfoot, beaten paths, and bubbly: A West Coast Road Trip
When I was a kid, we didn’t take a lot of vacations. We didn’t have a lot of money for travel, and there were 3 kids in the family, so when we did head somewhere, flying was out of th Posted by vicki_h in . | Nov 15, 2016
- Retirement - Blog createdAs of November 22, 2016, both Randy and I will be officially retired. Although we have a month long trip planned over the Christmas Holidays to Florida, our real adventure begins in the spring of 2017. This blog Posted by Mo-natravels in Our 2017-2018 travels | Nov 14, 2016