- Padre Day 5: Just Horsing AroundWe all woke up around 9a the next morning to a beautiful, sunny day.
Mike immediately hit the beach for some surf fishing while Vi made us some sausage and egg breakfast tacos. We washed the Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | Jun 4, 2016
- Padre Day 4: Lending Nature a Helping Hand (or Flipper)Feeling much better, Mike woke early today and wanted to get some surf fishing in before we started our planned activities for the day. I stayed in the condo and made breakfast. He wasn't gone too long as the only Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | Jun 4, 2016
- Blowing in the wind The answer to yesterday's Star Wars query was R2D2. Did you spot the likeness?
The problem with San Francisco is that it faces North and is liable to be affected by the winds from Alaska. It was today anyway. Posted by Tim Wettone in USA 2016 | Jun 4, 2016
- Padre Day 3: A Day to MyselfI could tell on Sunday night that a flare up was probably coming on for Mike and when we woke on Monday, i found out I was correct. He wasn't feeling well at all so I knew there would be Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | Jun 4, 2016
- Vom Antelope-Canyon bis zum Arches National ParkSo, nach der großen Wanderung im Grand Canyon haben wir es dann etwas ruhiger angehen lassen. Mit dem Auto ging es erst einmal mit wundervollen Aussichten auf Unwetter in Richtung Page/Lake Powell.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/816079/IMG_3053.j Posted by AngieAndMichi in Angie and Michael on tour | Jun 4, 2016
- Hillbilly Half Marathon, Leiper's Fork, Tennessee
It seemed only natural to do the hillbilly half marathon while living in Tennessee and I convinced my friend Staci to do it with me! I have to say it was one of the most sc Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Jun 4, 2016
- What a difference a day makesAnother song title, but more of that later. First, an apology to those who looked at yesterday's diary entry early, as the pictures were too small to see properly. I have downloaded them in a larger format in Posted by Tim Wettone in USA 2016 | Jun 3, 2016
- Hoover dam, Grand Canyon, Monument ValleyWe got an early start on the 20th and headed out for Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon and would spend tonight in Monument Valley. The Hoover Dam took us around 1.5 hours to drive to from Vegas. I am in love Posted by WanderingtheUSA in Burkes Road Trip | Jun 2, 2016
- Jailhouse rockWe stayed awake as long as we could last night in order to get our body clocks in tune with where we are. That meant staying up until 9.30pm local time (5.30am UK time) but, although we awoke early, Posted by Tim Wettone in USA 2016 | Jun 2, 2016
- If You Were Wondering About Me
This is about as wild as my life has been here in the suburb of Hillsboro, Oregon.
I take that back. I did ride my bike to the wonderful [[ht Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Jun 2, 2016
- Greece!When Mike announced last year that his next EF tour was going to be Greece, I admit I was jealous. I wanted to see those whitewashed hillside houses, the sea and all of the amazing ancient sites. I Posted by Jengt in Jenny sees the World | Jun 2, 2016
- Chicago Day 1
My favorite adventure in Chicago is to Navy Pier. Navy Pier is sort of like a carnival in a city. It contains some rides, a Ferris Wheel, lots of restaurants, a Posted by wangxuanyu in my dream trip around the world | Jun 2, 2016
- Chicago, United StatesChicago is the third largest city in the United States and is located on the southwestern shores of Lake Michigan. Best known as the"windy city"because the politicians blow hot air. Chicago is one of my favorite cities, especially in Posted by wangxuanyu in my dream trip around the world | Jun 2, 2016
- Las VegasApologies to family that I'm late writing our blog. Wifi coverage and time being a issue.
After a much needed sleep, we hit the streets of Vegas. First we explored our hotel which is the most magnificent building we have Posted by WanderingtheUSA in Burkes Road Trip | Jun 2, 2016
- Grand CanyonSo hier waren wir nun - am Grand Canyon. Wir hatten uns bei unserer Reiseplanung vorgenommen, dass wir die Tour South Rim - Colorado River und zurück an einem Tag machen. Geplant - getan. Im Nachgang war uns dann auch Posted by AngieAndMichi in Angie and Michael on tour | Jun 1, 2016
- Von Phoenix in Richtung Grand CanyonBevor unsere große National-Park-Besichtigungstour losgehen konnte, brauchten wir natürlich ein Auto und Ausrüstung. Auto ist vielleicht nicht das richtige Wort für das Monstrum, das wir dann bekommen haben. Es hat allerlei Schnickschnack (wie wichtig die Posted by AngieAndMichi in Angie and Michael on tour | Jun 1, 2016
- California, here I come!Al Jolson sang that song in the 1920's but, for us, it should be here WE come!
We are not sure what this holiday holds for us. We have several excursions already planned but, as in New Zealand and Australia, Posted by Tim Wettone in USA 2016 | Jun 1, 2016
- Last day, back in Chicago We detrained from the City of New Orleans, back in Chicago for 12 short hours. It was bittersweet, returning to the city where it had all started.
We aimed to get real deep dish pizza as we were mislead the Posted by baecation2016 in Lovebug Train Trip 2016 | May 31, 2016
- Miller Meadows Bird Walk & Columbus ParkToday, I led a bird walk at Miller Meadows Forest Preserve in Maywood, IL and then did a bit of birding in Columbus Park, IL.
Eight birders showed up for the bird walk, which turned out to be quite productive. The Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 31, 2016
- The traffic bugs me, until we see the buggies!Room 416, Hampton Inn, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
19.23 PDT, Tuesday, 31st May
This mega trip is almost coming to its natural conclusion in Philadelphia, where we drive to tomorrow.
On Sunday, we get out of Washington DC, fairly early, thankfu Posted by Johnash in Alaska or Bust - 2016 | May 31, 2016
- New Orleans Nach einer 9 stündigen Bustour kamen wir abends an und waren froh, dass der Regen (mal wieder) nur während der Fahrt war :).
Am nächsten Tag haben wir (natürlich zu Fuß, wie immer) den French Posted by AngieAndMichi in Angie and Michael on tour | May 31, 2016
- New York City part 2
Mr Organised. In Tomas' excitement to buy tickets for the Slick Rick, Big Daddy Kane and Rakim gig he managed not to check the location, turns out Long Island is a big old place and an ex Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | May 31, 2016
- Gone with the Wind Tour
Last night Mom flew in from Pennsylvania and I drove from Tennessee to meet at the Best Western by the airport. For some reason we spent the night in a handicapped room whi Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | May 26, 2016
- We're MARRIED!On November 14, 2015, 99 days after Daddy passed away, we tied the knot!!! It was a simple and private ceremony, just us and the Justice of the Peace. [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/682704/2015-11-14_12_17_15.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by RobJill in ROB and JILL's BLOG | Nov 13, 2015
- Piping Plover, Part 2!Today, the last day of my Memorial Day weekend in Michigan with my aunt Mary and uncle Mory, my uncle and I drove to Muskegon State Park again in hopes of getting more photos of the Piping Plovers nesting on Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 30, 2016