- a few final thoughtsYes, that's how many steps I took on this trip (step counter app)!
What an excellent trip - so many great places and so many really terrific people along the way. Plus the fact that I planned this thing Posted by tdeits in Around the world in 2014 | Dec 16, 2014
- U.S.A - ArizonaWe flew into Phoenix and my girlfriend Sarah wins the award for picking us up and driving us an hour to go get a car. This girl is too nice and I cannot believe we kept her up that late! Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Dec 16, 2014
- Check out the ABA Blog!Hello everybody and welcome back!
Again, due to school and music, it has been quite a while since I have posted, however, in just five days, I will be on my Christmas break, so I will have much more time for Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Dec 15, 2014
- PLAN Ein ganzer Tag in Seattle
===Gegen 10 Uhr werden wir vom Hotel aufbrechen zum [[http://www.pikeplacemarket.org/plan-your-visit|Pike Place Market]]. Dort können wir frühstücken, vielleicht im [[http://www.starbuc Posted by deniseontour in Pacific Northwest & Hawaii | Dec 14, 2014
- PLAN Ankunft und erster Abend in Seattle
===Landung in Seattle um 11.30, danach Übernahme des Mietwagens Kategorie Rav4 oder ähnlich:===
===Danach Fahrt i Posted by deniseontour in Pacific Northwest & Hawaii | Dec 5, 2014
- Rained out
You’ve all been there – driving through torrential rains with headlights coming at you on the left and tail-lights in front of you, and reflections off the pavement and even with your windsh Posted by millerburr in Leaving Ourselves Behind | Dec 13, 2014
- Disney WorldLast night's dinner was at the Biergarten restaurant in the Germany exhibit in World Showcase in Epcot. The dinner is buffet style with family seating, German servers and some excellent German beer. My table mates were a nice Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Dec 13, 2014
- Washington HighlightsIn among the various things I saw in Washington, several were standouts. I had originally planned to work in the rather splendid public library because it was, well, rather splendid and not far from where I was staying. On about Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Dec 12, 2014
- Disney WorldSince I was in Florida for some family business, I decided to spend a few days at Disney World, updating my experience there. They have instituted a Magic Band electronic ticketing and reservation system that I wanted to make Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Dec 12, 2014
- What happens in Key West stays in Key West. [center]
===First: Little Tidbits Of Travel===
Assorted airports and assorted quotes that sums up 6 flights. Yes, it took 6 different planes to get to and from Key West.
“Name one food you can’t put bacon on and it will taste b Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Dec 12, 2014
- New York, New York!Crikey it's cold! Our winter jackets have been packed away in the bottom of our bags since we were in Argentina - that was 6 months ago!
What a COOL place New York City is though. Although Posted by sandyandyuri in The Americas | Dec 10, 2014
- U.S.A. - FloridaWe only had 3 days turn around time from our Spain trip and it was time for a trip back to the motherland. We flew into West Palm Beach and after about 18 hours of traveling were greeted by almost Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Dec 9, 2014
- I LOOKED TWICE!I am recording an album with Annie Bushmeyer in Nashville.
I LOOKED TWICE!
I walked in, and there he was on the stage
The right looks, mmmm, the right age
I'm Posted by Jim Colyer in I LOOKED TWICE! | Dec 8, 2014
- Long Night to WashingtonI think I left Toronto just in time - there was just a twitch of snow, so light I thought it was a few small leaves floating about, a couple of days before my passport turned up. The news came Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Dec 8, 2014
- Brecking Crew Takes the SlopesThis past weekend marked the “first annual friend ski trip.” Six of my friends and I headed to Denver on Thursday night (well, one of those six booked the wrong flight and arrived in the afternoon instead). Our flight from Posted by lsto90 in Get Out of Town | Dec 7, 2014
- Fredericksburg FriendaversaryMy sophomore year of college, I went on a Business Honors trip to Boston on which I made 5 of my closest friends. This fall was our 5 year friendaversary. It’s a holiday. To celebrate 5 years of friendship, we Posted by lsto90 in Get Out of Town | Dec 7, 2014
- San Francisco[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/700620/BC08F20DC9445EAE0C37D37F061173 Posted by saltydog4481 in Where's Harry? | Dec 6, 2014
- When at The PigIf you are from the South, you are probable familiar with [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piggly_Wiggly_Carolina_Co.|Piggly Wiggly grocery stores]].
If you are not from the South and, therefore, not familiar with The Pig, this is all you need to know - [[ Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Dec 6, 2014
- Cookbook Part 2I've been pretty busy with this project and meant to publish an update before Thanksgiving. However, the holidays are always a bustling time of year and getting my taste testers and photographer together to eat the food can be a Posted by CulinarySojourn in Culinary Sojourn | Dec 5, 2014
- Los Angeles three day stayOur arrival in LA was a little less than auspicious. We travelled separately - Liza and Alannah were delayed an hour or so, then had more delays with aircraft taxiing and luggage collection after they landed, while Kate and I Posted by TandTtravel in Recollections | Dec 5, 2014
- What a Difference a Day Makes[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhaBIlWPxfo|What a Difference a Day Makes]].
Actually, the difference is the exact opposite as this song!
Those of you who read yesterday's posting saw the sun rise over about an hour.
Today was different...
Here is t Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Dec 3, 2014
- Last days in NYMonday 1 Dec brought possibly the nicest weather we saw. It was still cold. But no wind, rain or snow, so quite an improvement.
We continued the trend of not moving to early, but eventually we arrived at the Posted by TandTtravel in Recollections | Dec 2, 2014
- Goodbye BentonvileI have rented an [[https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1OPRB_enUS523US523&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=anderson%20ocean%20club%20myrtle%20beach%20pictures|oceanfront]] condo in [[http://www.visitmyrtlebeach.com/|Myrtle Beach, Sou Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Dec 2, 2014
- November 1963 to November 2014: A Day in Dallas
One of the fun things about traveling is that sometimes you don't really know what you will see on any given day.
For instance, one morning we awaken in the gated community of Conroe, Tex Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014 | Dec 1, 2014
- Living Full in Bentonville[[http://www.biography.com/people/mary-travers-485970|Mary Travers]] might have been [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TYJuHZ_MJU|In Love With a Big Blue Frog]], but she's got nothing on me. (However if you watch the linked video, you will see Mary and I Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Dec 1, 2014