- Day 17: New YorkThis morning we hired rollerblades from a skate shop and took them to Central Park. We put them on as soon as we arrived, which soon proved to be a bad idea. The area was filled with steep, narrow and Posted by sarahfaithfull in Sarah's Trip 2013 | Oct 29, 2013
- Japan - Almost time!I can't believe it's almost time!
We've both been wanting to visit Japan for years, and while it was going to be our honeymoon, it's turned into a later anniversary trip, but the wait was worth it to make sure it Posted by alopiparo in Ann and Tore's Japan Trip | Oct 29, 2013
- Italy and Austria Posted by jcollier81 in Collier's Travels | Oct 29, 2013
- The East End of Long IslandThe deadline for our inspections to be completed was early Monday morning and since there were fewer of us at the end, we were working fast to finish up. But we all finished in the nick of time.
About 1 week Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Oct 29, 2013
- Dump it on Mount CrumpitWednesday, September 18th, 2013
Under Way to Rockland, Maine, USA
In my excitement yesterday, I forgot to mention that I did actually cook dinner. So while I was seasick most of the time, I still managed to get breakfast out, direct Posted by kitcusick in Sailing the Seas | Sep 18, 2013
- Death Bed and the Call of Duty (Recreated from Lost PC)Tuesday, September 17th, 2013
I will try to contain my emotions for the moment. Today feels like a weather forecast – all talk about Highs and Lows. To start the entry as the day started, we will need to Posted by kitcusick in Sailing the Seas | Sep 17, 2013
- Day 16: New YorkToday we spent the entire day at Bronx Zoo, which is the largest metropolitan zoo in the world. It's run by the Wildlife Conservation Society, and so has a very strong focus on preserving natural habitats. They do a lot Posted by sarahfaithfull in Sarah's Trip 2013 | Oct 28, 2013
- Day 15: New YorkThis morning we went to Dylan's Candy Bar, which is a massive lolly shop in the upper east side. They had containers where you paid a flat cost for as much as you could squeeze in. Both Katie and I Posted by sarahfaithfull in Sarah's Trip 2013 | Oct 28, 2013
- October in the BubbleThis year has certainly held a lot of change, a lot of action and a lot of just pure awesome.
I've moved twice, traveled a ton, competed in 16 races with consistently stronger performances from start to finish, all after Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Oct 28, 2013
- Las Vegas, NV[center]
I'm not entirely sure how many travellers end up in Vegas, but I'm guessing the bright lights and pseudo glamour doesn't sit well with the 'finding yourself new age dreadlocked hackey sack backpackers'. Also, as travellers on a strict Posted by chiaramichael in 111 Days | Oct 28, 2013
- Official Countdown has begun!The anticipation is building as we make the final preparations for our trip to Italy. We're waiting on some final travel documents from our travel agent and so that's getting a bit sketchy at this point. I hope Posted by DeaconTom in Italy 2013 | Oct 28, 2013
- A Little Bird Told Me (Recreated from Lost PC)Monday, September 16th, 2013
Nova Scotia, Quebec, Canada Still
The seas are still rough. While I have always enjoyed being tossed about in fairly rough waters, it is rather hard to not get sea-sick while below decks. The not so Posted by kitcusick in Sailing the Seas | Sep 16, 2013
- Living and Working on Long IslandThe days of working in New York were much the same, drive down to the Marriott, sign in at 6:30am, work in the lobby until I needed to leave for my appointments then off to inspect. In the afternoons I’d Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Oct 28, 2013
- Universal StudiosLast of the theme parks - Off to Universal Studios "Islands of Adventure".
Main attraction is the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Spectacular!! The main ride through Hogwarts Castle is incredible. The attention to detail all through Hogsmeade Village i Posted by Kath.Iain in Our USA Trip | Oct 27, 2013
- A Hunk, A Hunk O' Burning LoveI wouldn't say I'm an Elvis fan, I didn't even think I knew many songs until I got to Memphis and our Graceland campground where Elvis FM was pumped throughout the speaker system and they got ingrained in my brain. Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Oct 27, 2013
- Disney Magic KingdomWOW!!! what a magical place. Another big day. At the park before 9am and left well after the 9pm fireworks. (minus a quick trip to Blizzard Beach to cool down in the mid-afternoon)
The themes around the park were great, Space, Posted by Kath.Iain in Our USA Trip | Oct 26, 2013
- Day 14: New YorkBecause today was the weekend, we decided to steer clear of the touristy destinations, and instead do them on days when there would be fewer crowds.
In the morning Katie and I got our nails done at a salon in midtown Posted by sarahfaithfull in Sarah's Trip 2013 | Oct 26, 2013
- Day 13: New YorkThis morning we got the subway out to Lower Manhattan. We saw City Hall, which has the mayor's offices and the chambers of NYC Council. We wandered through the park and saw some squirrels.
[img= Posted by sarahfaithfull in Sarah's Trip 2013 | Oct 26, 2013
- SeattleA FABULOUS/FASCINATING/FUN FACT ABOUT THIS PLACE:
Seattle is the birthplace of rock legend Jimi Hendrix and the alternative rock music style known as "grunge", which was made famous by local groups Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, and Alice in Ch Posted by karencook in Karen's World Adventures | Jul 15, 2013
- Hotel palomar and San FranciscoLast stop of the trip - San Francisco. Walked in the Hotel Palomar and the kids lavished attention on the hotel dog, Maverick, at reception. After a slight glitch in the room we were upgraded to a massive suite and Posted by Kath.Iain in Our USA Trip | Oct 26, 2013
- Cape Canaveral & Jetty Park & Kennedy Space CenterCape Canaveral, Florida'nın doğusunda Atlantik Okyanus'una bakan bariyer ada üstünde bulunan şehir daha çok Port Canaveral'den kalkan cruise turlarına katılacaklar ve Kennedy Space Center'ı ziyaret edecekler tarafından tercih edililiyor. Florida ge Posted by ayferonur in Ayfer-Onur Seyahatnamesi | Oct 26, 2013
- Communication is Key (Recreated from Lost PC) Sunday, September 15th, 2013
Nova Scotia, Quebec, Canada
Communication is key in life, but it is especially so when aboard a ship. To facilitate this a system of “Call Backs” has been developed. This works fantastically well because it is Posted by kitcusick in Sailing the Seas | Sep 15, 2013
- Lights, Camera, Action (Recreated from Lost PC)Saturday, September 14th, 2013
Matane, Quebec, Canada
The weather did not bother us at all! Just the gentle rocking of the ship that rocked all of us to sleep. I love hearing the rocking, creaking and the sounds of the Posted by kitcusick in Sailing the Seas | Sep 14, 2013
- Everglades National ParkEverglades Milli Park’da yaptığımız airboat turu Florida gezimizin en keyif aldığımız bölümlerinden biri oldu. Florida'nın güneybatı ucunu kapsayan parka Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers ve Orlando'dan farklı içerikleri olan turlar düzenleniyor. Posted by ayferonur in Ayfer-Onur Seyahatnamesi | Oct 25, 2013
- Dallas, TXWhere are the beautiful snow-capped mountains? Where are the Red Canyons and the incredible rock formations? Where are the beautiful lakes reflecting the majestic mountains surrounding it? GONE! I guess this is slowly acclimating us to Posted by scpurvis in 2013 Western U.S. Loop | Oct 25, 2013