- Volcano National Park
The past couple of days and tomorrow have been relatively expensive. My warmshowers connection in the Hilo area fell through so I rented a room at a travellers lodge. I extended my stay h Posted by planB in Travel Logs | Mar 4, 2014
- Fantasies[center]After the race I headed straight for St. Petersburg. Oh man do I love that place. Needed to see the ocean and get my feet in the sand, at least for the afternoon. An hour or so into baking Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Mar 3, 2014
- Habitat for Humanity Romania(Special thanks to Habitat for Humanity International for all the information - you can find more at [[http://www.habitat.org/where-we-build/romania]]).
In 1996, Romania became Habitat for Humanity’s 50th country worldwide. Sin Posted by gooberkn in GV Beius 2014 | Mar 3, 2014
- Tickets, money, passportFor those unaware of my title reference, it's from the tv show "Ab Fab" where they are traveling and as they exit say, "Have we got everything, Sweety?" "Yep, yep" and then run back in and say , "Tickets! Money! Posted by dramagirl in Aloha | Mar 2, 2014
By far my parents favorite date. I think my 3 brothers would all agree too.
[video provider=flickr vide Posted by katesage23 in Kate's Escapades | Mar 2, 2014
- Akaka Falls
[float=left][/float]Today was a big day. I had a killer breakfast of blueberry panacakes. My hosts also gave me some local Posted by planB in Travel Logs | Mar 2, 2014
[float=left][/float]Moday was a tougher day than I thought. I only needed to bike to Waimea, which is just under 50km. I slep Posted by planB in Travel Logs | Mar 2, 2014
- Kapa'au and Pololu Valley
The first day was a big day. I was pretty tired after a long, uphill ride in the heat when I wrote my first entry so I may not have sounded as stoked as I am. Every Posted by planB in Travel Logs | Mar 2, 2014
- Dear Cannondale Evo:==[center]Airports[/center]==
[center]I have learned (and accepted) that every single airport experience involves at least one (but more likely all of) the following;
1. Realizing you have one if not two full water bottles in your carry-on bags Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Mar 1, 2014
- Breckenridge - 26 Feb to 1 Mar 2014
Our holiday is drawing to and end :-( noooooo! Today we pack up and head back to Denver to fly to LA.
The last fews days have been action-packed, yet relaxing at times. Here's the catch up...
Wednesday, 26 Feb... Posted by Opanook in The Starr-Cameron's 2014 USA Adventure | Mar 1, 2014
- Busing it Well, the shopping is finally done! I think...We said goodbye to our friend the jeep tonight and continued on a little shopping, ending with Wallmart. Wallmart is something you have to experience to believe. It's my kinda place because it Posted by dramagirl in Aloha | Mar 1, 2014
- Kona to Kapa'au
I arrived in Kona around midnight. The temperature was nice, about 21C. Didnt see much on the way to the hotel. I was tired and ready to sleep. In the morning I put my bike together had Posted by planB in Travel Logs | Feb 28, 2014
- A new year, new places to seeThis is will be my first trip in 2014 and many more to come (I hope)!
We'll be in San Francisco for a couple of days before continuing to Hong Kong and South Africa.
Last year, I spent a day in SF Posted by Where2next in The journey has begun | Feb 27, 2014
- This just inWell,I'm kinda reminded of the Ab Fab quote when Saffy gets annoyed at her mum for not telling her what she was doing and Eddie's reply was 'I was too busy doing it!" I haven't updated the blog in a Posted by dramagirl in Aloha | Feb 27, 2014
- A little bit about BeiusA little bit about Beiuş, Romania thanks to Wikipedia.
Beiuş is a city in Bihor County, Romania near the Apuseni Mountains. The river Crişul Negru flows through Beiuş.
According to the 2002 Census, Beiuş has a population of 10,996 inhabitants.
The et Posted by gooberkn in GV Beius 2014 | Feb 27, 2014
- Interesting differences For those of you who have never been to the USA here's a few things I've noticed different and kind of quirky...
* bread ... Some loaves of bread come wrapped in clear plastic then put into the plastic bags. I Posted by Opanook in The Starr-Cameron's 2014 USA Adventure | Feb 26, 2014
- Breckenridge photos Photos of Aspen Leaf House, the view, Ruby helping shovel snow, tubing, and general pics of the last few days...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/652143/59D874CB22 Posted by Opanook in The Starr-Cameron's 2014 USA Adventure | Feb 26, 2014
- Abit of drama before leaving Fireside InnJust after I finished my last entry we had some drama in the Inn. Was about 10.45pm and most of the guests were asleep. I was playing on the iPad and wasn't far off heading to sleep, Paul and Ruby Posted by Opanook in The Starr-Cameron's 2014 USA Adventure | Feb 26, 2014
- I've Got A Bike & A Plane Ticket==[center]A brief summary of winter....[/center]==
[center]"It's only December....plenty of time"
"It's still just January, so early in the season"
"We're only at the beginning of February....still plenty of time"
[b]"HOLY SHIT IT'S THE END OF FEB Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Feb 24, 2014
- Serenade of the SeasWe arrived at Key West at 11:00am this morning, and have to leave at 5:00pm so we don't interfere with sunset as that is the most important part of the day for locals. There were three ships in, but Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Feb 24, 2014
- Serenade of the SeasIt took about 5 hours from the time we left the pier in New Orleans to get into open ocean. As it was dark, there wasn't much to sea. Our first day was a sea day and the weather Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Feb 24, 2014
- There comes a timeSo! My first blog post - how exciting! I’ve had this account for a couple weeks now but could never get it started. I became inspired a few nights ago after going to a UW mini course for Travel Blogging. Posted by danza in There and back again | Feb 24, 2014
- Many ways to kill a manRemember that poem everyone seemed to study at school? The ways to killl a man? ends with drop them somewhere in the middle of the twentieth century and leave them there? Well, that was a little like me in Hawaii. Posted by dramagirl in Aloha | Feb 23, 2014
- Traffic to the rightWell, the last couple of days have mainly been spent shopping and a little at the beach so not wow, I must blog this kinda material. I've heard some people say Hawaii is like the Gold Coast but dont Posted by dramagirl in Aloha | Feb 23, 2014
- Serenade of the SeasIt's off to sea again aboard Royal Caribbean's Serenade of the Seas, sailing to Key West, Nassau and Coco Cay. I have a large group of nearly 100 folks on board, and we are all looking forward to Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Feb 22, 2014