- Into The ValleyDespite having 3 days in San Francisco, I felt like I needed a breather due to my recent hectic schedule. I had also been having all sorts of problems with Foxtons, the estate agents who are 'managing' my house in Posted by LordGibil in The Littlest Hobo | Oct 26, 2014
- Tuscaloosa, AlabamaI am here for two reasons:
1. I liked the name Tuscaloosa.
2. When I was pouting about the rain back in Tennessee a coupe of weeks ago, i found this pace listed on [[http://www.vrbo.com/|VRBO.co]].
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/510746/My_T Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Oct 26, 2014
- Birmingham, AlabamaI put [[http://alabama.travel/places-to-go/birmingham|Birmingham]] on my list of places to visit specifically because of [[http://www.bcri.org/index.html|the Civil Rights Institute]], and it more than met my expectations. The BCRI provides a very accurate Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Oct 25, 2014
- New York City Hello all :)
I have had another two very busy weeks, with my best friend visiting from Australia. On the night of October 10th we both arrived into New York, to spend a week seeing the sights of the amazing city! Posted by georgiaodgers in Georgia's Exchange Adventures 2014 | Oct 25, 2014
- Alabama Bound
I drove two-lane highways from Peachtree City, Georgia and entered Alabama in the county crossroads of Ranburne. From there, I took the roads that led through rolling Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Oct 25, 2014
- Eye of the BeholderWe both purchased new digital cameras the other day and we're both excited about it.
Andrea can chime in about how she feels about it but I am excited about the prospect of learning a new artform. Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014 | Oct 24, 2014
- Goodbye CubicleFor twelve years, as an aspiring architect, I called this office home:
Today, I cleaned out my cubicle and walked out the door one last time...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/71 Posted by Traveling.Keith in Adventures of Keith | Oct 17, 2014
- My Fortune TodayOnly 2.5 weeks until departure!
Posted by Traveling.Keith in Adventures of Keith | Oct 15, 2014
- The First Step...For anyone that has grown to know me over the years, understands that I thrive off of spontaneity and adventure. Having backpacked through Europe, island-hopped around Thailand, ventured to Brazil & Argentina, and trekked across most of the United States; Posted by Traveling.Keith in Adventures of Keith | Sep 16, 2014
- Peachtree City, GeorgiaThis is my first experience in a golf cart community. I had never realized what that meant. Sure, I had seen resorts and small compounds where golf carts were used. Even in [[https://www.google.com/search?q=green+valley+arizona&newwindow=1&rlz=1C1SFXN_enU Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Oct 20, 2014
- Franklin Mountains hiking and apple barnToday I decided no studying was authorized and we started the day with a hike in the Franklin Mountains right down the road from our house. It turned out to be quite a difficult trek up the Ron Coleman Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Oct 12, 2014
- From Tender Nob To PanhandleThe next location on my loose itinerary was Yosemite National Park, however as it was a long way away I decided to spend a few days in San Francisco which was about half way. I took the slightly longer route Posted by LordGibil in The Littlest Hobo | Oct 20, 2014
- Bit and Pieces (EN)I wish I had time to extensively comment on everything that happens here, but it’s just so crazily busy right now I am always free when it’s the middle of the night in Europe. And I hate it, because I Posted by NerdyShipperUST in A Nerdy Shipper Girl's Big Adventure | Oct 19, 2014
- Carlsbad and Guadalupe Mountains National ParkAh, finally a chance for another getaway. I'm excited even if its only for one night. So here was the idea.....we drive to Carlsbad, New Mexico and stay the night in the Trinity Hotel in town. On Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Oct 18, 2014
- Table for One?When you are on the road traveling for work, it’s hard enough going to restaurants and asking for a table for one. It's made even harder when you forget February 14th is Valentine’s day. Days and dates all blend Posted by CuriousCaseOf in Action is Character | Feb 14, 2013
- How-To Overhaul: Scope Out the Temp. Digs and Pre-Flight Day[quote]"The only thing to be said for air travel is speed. It makes possible travel on a scale unimaginable before our present age. Between the ages of 20 and four-score I visited every country in Europe, all save two in Posted by Kacey's Travels in Kacey's Travels | Aug 1, 2014
- Summer in the USA[center] As my taxi barrelled down the highway to the airport, I couldn't help but think how incredibly lucky I am.
I was leaving on another holiday, having completed my second year of teaching in China and I was going to Posted by Lady Mantle in Living in Asia | Oct 18, 2014
- Goodbye America To Posted by dahl.family in Our Trip To The USA | Oct 18, 2014
- Universal Studios[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/701847/90_8302365CF6609D9372209872D522113C.j Posted by dahl.family in Our Trip To The USA | Oct 18, 2014
- Life Bird #703: Harris's Sparrow!I am very tired from a long day of children's choir, so this will be a short post. Today I woke up bright and early and found my life bird HARRIS'S SPARROW, a rare bird for the Chicago area, in Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Oct 18, 2014
- Giant Hates AxeMy planned route on this road trip was, in the main, built around several geographic features of some description. Having ticked off Crater Lake, next on the agenda was Avenue of the Giants.
To get there, over the next few days, Posted by LordGibil in The Littlest Hobo | Oct 18, 2014
- Traveling through CaliforniaYosemite is one of those places that burns its imagery into my mind.
We arrived on a gorgeous day and there wasn't too much traffic. Yosemite is muc Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014 | Oct 17, 2014
- The Wild Wild West
The National Geographic website contains resources that enable you to map out a pretty good travel plan via car.
Our next road trip will be into the Great So Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014 | Oct 17, 2014
- Home sweet home!Day 49 (we got off on our days somewhere) : Grand Junction, CO to Shingle Springs, CA:
Yes, we are home!!! Today was a full drive day from 3:30 am to 11 pm. Once we got going we just Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Oct 16, 2014
- Relaxing dayWe Posted by dahl.family in Our Trip To The USA | Oct 16, 2014