- San Diego and Palm Springs
Not to sound like a stuck record, but another beautiful morning to wake to in Oceanside and time to inch our way further south, this time on to Mission Bay.
Before departing, Chuck de Posted by Taqui in Vancouver and America | Oct 14, 2016
- The Happenings of VermontThis post will cover three days. It is lengthy, just so you know.
On Wednesday, we ventured away from our Airbnb. The first stop was at a breakfast place. We got breakfast sandwiches made right before our eyes Posted by Acw415 in Jeremy & Ashley: New England in the Fall | Oct 14, 2016
- SavannahWell I never really went to sleep last night. The Giants game was over at 3:00am and it was the greatest game ever. I of course stayed up to watch the whole game. We won. Baseball is not as popular Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Oct 12, 2016
- Life in the cabin at the lakeIt was a great feeling to know that we had made it all the way to Carol and Pete’s place on the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Even though all of us had enjoyed the last months of living in the Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Oct 12, 2016
- Portsmouth, NH and heading to VermontHey everyone!
We started yesterday (Monday) off in Dover, NH where our airbnb was located. Cool fact we figured out about where we were staying...it was out on a peninsula. We learned that Dover was the 7th settlement in Posted by Acw415 in Jeremy & Ashley: New England in the Fall | Oct 11, 2016
- Centennial ParkToday I walked down to Centennial Park and walked the entire park. I had a guide(paper) to tell me what everything was and it was nice. It was cooler today and that was great too. I then got on the Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Oct 10, 2016
- Scenic New HampshireWe started Saturday by leaving Boston and heading north in the direction of our hostel for that night. On the way, we stopped by Lowell, Massachusetts because I wanted to see it since I grew up in Lowell, Ohio. Posted by Acw415 in Jeremy & Ashley: New England in the Fall | Oct 10, 2016
- Heading East along US Route 2The next morning, we left our campground in Glacier National Park and we headed towards Browning through a nice and hilly landscape. There we turned left onto US Route 2 which we wanted to follow east all the way to Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Oct 9, 2016
- AtlantaThis morning I walked from my hotel to the King Center. As you can see from my pictures there was alot to see. I walked around the Museum part first then headed up to his house and to the Eternal Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Oct 9, 2016
- Heading to AtlantaI left New Orleans at 7:00am for a 12 hour train ride to Atlanta. It was a long ride. There was scenery but it was mostly trees. I took a few pictures. A couple in front of me talked almost Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Oct 9, 2016
- New OrleansToday I got back on the bus and took it out to the Garden District where I did a guided tour of the Garden District. It is a post civil war area where there are all these beautiful Victorian houses. Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Oct 9, 2016
- Foliage TeaserWe have tons of pretty pictures to show you all from our last two days spent in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, however, the wifi connection at this Airbnb seems to be lacking, so I'm only uploading two "teaser" Posted by Acw415 in Jeremy & Ashley: New England in the Fall | Oct 9, 2016
- New OrleansToday I got on the bus and went to the St. Louis Cemetery. I took a tour of the cemetery. It is New Orleans most famous cemetery. I heard the story of Homer Plessy who is buried there. He was Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Oct 9, 2016
- New OrleansToday I bought a ticket for the hop on hop off bus tour. I took the entire tour around New Orleans. It was great. The weather is really hot here, so I was glad to have this for transportation. I Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Oct 9, 2016
- Traveling to New OrleansThis morning I got on Amtrak at 6:45am. I had to be at the train station at 6:00am. Memphis Amtrak is a pretty lonely place, so I asked the Taxi cab driver if he could wait until I made sure Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Oct 9, 2016
- National Civil Rights MuseumThis morning I took the trolley down to the Amtrak station to get my tickets to go to New Orleans. There were two people in the entire train station. Myself and the one person working there. From there I walked Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Oct 9, 2016
- Day 26 - "The Empire Builder" & back homeWay back in January 2016 when I purchased our tickets, we ended up having to book coach seats for this last leg of our journey. It was no problem because it's only a 4 hour trip, and it's during the Posted by buniconk in AMTRAK-ing (zig-zagging) AROUND AMERICA | Sep 26, 2016
- Day 24 & 25 - "The Coast Starlight" (again)Our departure from LA was 2 hours late. Who knows why.
This is our favorite train route, though I don't recall that we've taken it northbound before. Look at the map & you can see the itinerary. The rock formations Posted by buniconk in AMTRAK-ing (zig-zagging) AROUND AMERICA | Sep 25, 2016
- Bye bye mountains, bye bye sightseeing The first couple of miles back in the US looked just like Canada before the forest subsided and fields took over. We did not feel like driving much longer and eventually turned into Whitefish Lake State Park. It seemed like Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Oct 7, 2016
- Cranberries, Marietta has a Sister City, and CambridgeAs some of you know, Jeremy and I are not staying in hotels on this trip. We are staying in Airbnbs and one hostel. An Airbnb can be anything from a room in someone's home, to a treehouse, Posted by Acw415 in Jeremy & Ashley: New England in the Fall | Oct 7, 2016
- Moving OverWow. We've hit about 15 states so far... unbelievable. We were just talking about how September went by so slowly for us even though we were crashing through states so fast. Now that we are taking our time in each Posted by AK Adventures in Two Drifters | Oct 7, 2016
- Goodbye NashvilleToday was our last day in Nashville. We packed our things, got in the car and drove down to Bicentennial Park and Farmers Market. We had seen in on the bus tour, but hadn't gone to it yet. The park Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Oct 7, 2016
- To the US of AAs our days in the rafting place came to an end, we were thinking what to do in the two weeks that lasted on our trip. We had a car, so a road trip was the logical option. But where? Posted by cjfvdk in Down Under and Around | Oct 7, 2016
- Anaheim to San Diego
After a stroll around 'the right part' of Huntington Beach (we stayed in the wrong part), and we could definitely have enjoyed staying here, we then drove on to Anaheim. Because we were i Posted by Taqui in Vancouver and America | Oct 6, 2016
- We're in New England!We're glad to have all of you along for the ride for our trip. We took off yesterday after work and had a 7:50pm flight out of Columbus. Here's our plane!
We Posted by Acw415 in Jeremy & Ashley: New England in the Fall | Oct 5, 2016