- First to Boston...When we planned our trip, we decided to visit Boston before heading off to the UK, for a couple of reasons. First and foremost, Lisa and Alisdair live there, as does Namhi, Robert's 89-year-old stepmother. We left Tacoma Posted by camner in Travelling in Great Britain 2013 | Apr 11, 2013
- Idyllic SavannahWe have never been to a place so peaceful feeling and beautiful. We spent the afternoon baking in the warm rays of the sun peddling around historic Savannah. We explored many important historic sites including numerous of the Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Apr 11, 2013
- Happily Being Re-Trained“Next stop; Greenwood Mississippi.” A robust motherly African American female Amtrak employee breezes through the lounge car, “This will be a smoke stop; ya’ll gotta be quick though, it’s only a few minutes”. Her friendly voice makes you Posted by OnTrack in Train of Thoughts......... | Apr 10, 2013
- You're Only 27 Once WELL , Looks like my planning is beginning to take form into an actual reality!!!
A year ago I was given a little journal -- it was blue with delicate recycled pages and beautiful wooden fasteners. I decided that Posted by caeladiane in Just A Regular Incredible Journey | Apr 10, 2013
- Still in NorfolkOne of my main on board responsibilities is checking the weather: move or stay! There are lots of sites that predict the weather and, I have always assumed, they all pull from the same NOAA data bank and reformat the Posted by sailziveli in Innocents Aboard | Apr 9, 2013
- Here and there before I go...I've been back in the US for 2 weeks and have already been to 4 states; South Carolina, Massachusetts, New York and now my parents house in Indiana.
South Carolina- I was able to travel here with my parents Posted by klp1902 in Around the world | Apr 9, 2013
- San Diego Zoo & More (Photos Added)Funny weather down here, it has rained off and on, but while we were at the zoo it stayed overcast and dry. This was actually pretty nice, if the sun had been out it would have been pretty hot.
We Posted by jl98584 in California Swing | Apr 8, 2013
[float=right][/float]We woke up at 4am and got to the airport pretty early to catch a flight to Las Vegas (from Boston). It was a 7 hour trip flying from the east to the west coast of U Posted by blake-michelle in Blake & Michelle VS The World | Apr 8, 2013
- The Big Dance I have fallen under the spell of Atlanta's charms. It is very pretty with the trees in bloom and the people are friendly and welcoming. The energy everywhere in the city is magnetic, red and blue shirts are Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Apr 8, 2013
- Day TwoAgenda for today:
Arlington National Cemetary, Iwo Jima, Fuddruckers for lunch, White House picture stop, Smithsonian Museums, Harriet's Restaurant for dinner, Vietnam Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Memorial, Korean War Memorial.
[b]Arl Posted by potoole in Washington DC / NYC | Apr 7, 2013
- Local Attractions: Steak 101 ClassThere are many reasons I love living in McKinney, many of which are probably the same reasons it was recently ranked the[[http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/best-places/2012/snapshots/PL4845744.html| #2 place to live]] in the US by Money Magazine. Ou Posted by cgplatt in Our Never Ending Journey | Apr 7, 2013
- Braves WIN!Day one in Atlanta and I am enamored with this city. It could be because today was Sunday, traffic was quiet coupled with the energy of a packed Tuner Field on a gorgeous afternoon made for a perfect storm. Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Apr 7, 2013
- Las VegasHi.... It's been a few days so just an update on what we have been doing. Arrived back at Vegas by about 2:30 Friday and tried to find the Gold and silver pawn shop with no success, so we Posted by Polsen's in usa in The Polsen's First Trip OS | Apr 7, 2013
- Sopranos Gather at the Met and in New JerseyStudents and staff burst out of AHS at the end of last week (24th March) eager to begin Spring Break - a week of freedom for personal travel and indulgence. Amid clear blue skies and bright sunshine, we made Posted by mhwedwards in Mrs Edwards Goes To Washington | Apr 7, 2013
- South Africa I do not know how much wifi or time I'll have to actually update this but thought it was a nice way to try and keep in touch while I am away :)
We're in Chicago from the 16th April Posted by stephls in South Africa 2013 | Apr 7, 2013
- China BoundApril 7, 2013
Hi everyone! :)
I guess I should introduce myself for those of you who don't know me. I'm Megan, a seventeen-year-old Anglo-American and a current high school student. I'll be attending the University of Michigan this fall and m Posted by MeganCansfield in Megan's Travels | Apr 7, 2013
- Do I really need this?I'm always the 'just in case' girl whether it's packing for a short/long trip, so needless to say I tend to over-pack!
With my upcoming trip, I'll need to pack for three seasons (I should be used to this having lived Posted by Where2next in The journey has begun | Apr 7, 2013
- On to NorfolkNautical questions on an early morning:
• The person at the helm of our boat has three devices indicating the course on which the boat is traveling. The analog compass, of course; the chart plotter which uses GPS and trigonometry to calculate Posted by sailziveli in Innocents Aboard | Apr 7, 2013
- Visiting a Roman Villa in MalibuWow, what a day! Warning - Lots of Photo's today (but not even close to how many I actually took)!!!
First of course we had to unpack all Mom's stuff from the car and fit it into the RV Posted by jl98584 in California Swing | Apr 6, 2013
- Gone again gone again jiggedy jigFriday the 29th couldn't come soon enough. The usual frantic finalising of work, home and suitcase was finished one minute before we left for the airport. When I say finished - missed by *that* much. I managed to leave Posted by jackyandgraham in South Am | Apr 6, 2013
[float=right][/float]Our first day of travel here was a big one. We woke up early and hit the road at 8am leaving the Posted by blake-michelle in Blake & Michelle VS The World | Apr 6, 2013
- It's life Jim.............My last day! And a beautiful clear, sunny one.
We returned to the Candy bar for brunch and had pancakes and maple syrup and fantastic milk shakes.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/37 Posted by KM24311 in Travels in Retirement | Apr 6, 2013
- Jerusalem revisitedToday was our day to visit the Statue and Liberty and Ellis Island. The ferries depart from an area just by Wall Street. There is a small, moving reminder of the the twin towers in the park..
Posted by KM24311 in Travels in Retirement | Apr 6, 2013
- Arrived in LABoy am I glad I decided not to try to make it over the pass and tackle LA freeways late at night after driving all day! It was rough enough driving in this morning, but I did make Posted by jl98584 in California Swing | Apr 5, 2013
- Grand Canyon South RimHowdy, got up, had breaky and set off to the South Rim of the Canyon.
It probably took us about 2 1/2 hours to reach it, there is not much to look at again between Kingman and the Canyon. We Posted by Polsen's in usa in The Polsen's First Trip OS | Apr 5, 2013