- Seattle with CousinsWe’ve spent most of the last two days in Seattle with Dale’s cousin and his wife. We try to stop when we are in the area, usually passing thru to Canada.
Dale and his cousin were close as young boys and Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 10, 2015
- Train to AnchorageSad goodbye to Denali.
Arrived in Anchorage by train after a great time in Denali. Saw a few moose finally Posted by young_murphy in Jason & Deirdre | Jul 10, 2015
- Denali[img= Posted by young_murphy in Jason & Deirdre | Jul 9, 2015
- Mall of 'MuricaWe leave the small, lovely town in North Dakota and head to Minneapolis, Minnesota, namely Mall of America. It's large, the largest mall in America as a matter of fact. (The largest mall in the world is Dubai mall, just Posted by shari36 in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jul 9, 2015
- Annapolis - Segelhauptstadt
[img=http:// Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 9, 2015
- Washington D.C.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/758636/9BF71EC8FE3669EB8C15761310CB9 Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 9, 2015
- Fort McHenry in Baltimore
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/758636/9B9B80820C9D07A2AD020814A9B7962 Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 9, 2015
- Twin Falls to BoiseThe suite was so comfortable that we decided to stay until midday!
Despite the Falls being the biggest tourist attraction in Twin Falls (the drop is actually more than Niagara at about 480') we couldn't find it - no signs anywhere. Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | Jul 9, 2015
- Grand Forks, North DakotaWe are in Grand Forkss, ND. Last night in St. Cloud was very noisy during the night hours. There were very loud lightning-thunder storms. Some places got 5" of rain but we had only about 2". Posted by 4adventure in Canada 2015 | Jul 9, 2015
- Jackson to Twin Falls, IdahoWe awoke to a very overcast, rainy day with very low cloud (but we were at 6,237'). The forecast for the next few days was the same, so we decided to push on. To avoid the 8,431' Teton Pass, we Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | Jul 9, 2015
- Day off in Bend & Up to Crater Lake[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/759828/6CCCE81FB8028A6B4229D462D9AAF94C.jpg Posted by cassndr in Oregon bicycling trip 2015 | Jul 8, 2015
- Lake Village to JacksonAs we pulled away from our cabin, there he was - an enormous bison just steps away, munching away, completely oblivious of any people or cars around. Something you can do when you're that size!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/330645/USA_-Wyomi.. Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | Jul 8, 2015
- Abends shopping in Baltimore
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/758636/6207A01E0E295CBDA157E07884FF6 Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 8, 2015
[img=http:// Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 8, 2015
- A Visit To A VolcanoOn to Washington and 1st stop Mt. St. Helens.
As I wrote in an earlier blog, our granddaughter was anxious to see a volcano and here was a big one.
We arrived and planted our RV at the KOA close to the Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 8, 2015
- Independence Day Weekend in MichiganBack to birding posts! This past Fourth of July Weekend, my family and I traveled to our cottage at a lake in southwest Michigan. On the drive there, we had a beautiful family bike ride on a pretty road winding Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jul 8, 2015
- West YellowStone to Lake Village in Yellowstone ParkWe couldn't wait to get out of West Yellowstone. We were at the Ranger Station as it opened, bought our Park tickets and were in the Park by 8am. We didn't have any accommodation in the park and it was Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | Jul 8, 2015
- New YorkWe started early Sunday morning thinking that LA airport would be busy. Left 6 am and we were through by 6.40 and then waited for our 8.55am flight. Once we boarded it was another 1.5 hours before takeoff as Posted by Pearcey in TJ's and Boys Abroad | Jul 8, 2015
- Las VegasAs we are preparing for our Europe trip, I wanted to take a moment to check to see if I could still remember the blog passwords and thought I might as well do a quick post on our June 2015 Posted by Amber Garrison in The One Less Traveled By | Jul 7, 2015
- Camp Week 1Summer is officially underway! The campers have been here for a week and a half now and although I am EXHAUSTED I'm having an amazing time and my girls are just gorgeous!
We celebrated 4th of July with a carnival Posted by frankiespearxo in Gap Year | Jul 7, 2015
- Miserable MissouriWe leave non-descriptive Arkansas this morning and head North towards Missouri. The first gas station we stop at in Missouri is selling T-shirts that reads, "keep calm and carry guns", "you keep your advice we'll keep our guns", and last Posted by shari36 in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jul 7, 2015
- Up to mcKenzie Pass[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/759828/057D Posted by cassndr in Oregon bicycling trip 2015 | Jul 7, 2015
- Black Lake Family Camp - videoIt is always good to get away for a few days from the normal routine and there is no better place for the Weidmans to decompress than at Black Lake Bible Family Camp. All you need to do here Posted by weidmantim in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 7, 2015
- Relaxen am Pool
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/758636/2C65D5EEB47CB7CC58FAEEEB59BF8 Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 7, 2015
- USA Geschichte pur - Liberty Bell, Independent Hall mit Parl
Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 7, 2015