- AT&T San Francisco GiantsSF Giants vs. Washington Nationals
[img=http://photos.tr Posted by corth in Travel Chicago-San Francisco | Jul 29, 2016
- Sled Dogs and GlaciersWe had planned a surprise tour for the grandkids, a tour of Seavey’s, this is the company that runs in the Iditarod races, and wins.
We got to Seavey’s and sat thru the introduction then the kids started realizing what Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 29, 2016
- MinneapolisHello everyone, the pre-adventure continued with a trip to Minneapolis for shopping and baseball. It was a long day! Apparently my body decided that I shouldn't get a good sleep before our one big outing, so I was up at Posted by elliehirch in Travel, She Wrote | Jul 29, 2016
- Mountains and deserts at incredible temperaturesOnce we had left Yosemite, it was fascinating to see how quickly the landscape changed.
The road dropped quickly towards Lee Vi Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Jul 29, 2016
- June 19 to July 1, 2016==Lake Information==
Table Rock Lake in southwestern Missouri is the second largest of the three lakes on the White River and the closest to our property in Buffalo. The Table R Posted by JudyandTim2015 in Happy Trails To You - 2016 | Jul 29, 2016
- Six Ozark Lakes of the White River Basin==The Plan==
We’ve decided to do something a little differently this summer than what we’ve been doing over the past 8 summers. (Are we really in our 9th summer of camping? Hard to believe.) We’ve already been to all Posted by JudyandTim2015 in Happy Trails To You - 2016 | Jul 29, 2016
- June 1st to June 18, 2016==Atlanta, GA==
We left Florida and drove the usual mind numbing route of I95 north to I10 west to I75 north stopping at Atlanta South RV Park in McDonough, GA. It is a nice campground just south of Atlanta with Posted by JudyandTim2015 in Happy Trails To You - 2016 | Jul 29, 2016
- TESLA in FremontLeider nicht zum mitnehmen 🚗
[img=http://photos.tra Posted by corth in Travel Chicago-San Francisco | Jul 28, 2016
- San FranciscoNach 2068 Meilen in SF angekommen👍
[img=http://photos.trave Posted by corth in Travel Chicago-San Francisco | Jul 29, 2016
- Day 9 Downtown SeattleWe had an early start today and caught public transport into downtown Seattle. It was interesting as there are a lot of homeless people in Seattle. We caught the monorail up to the Space Needle and had a look around Posted by PSNUSA2016 in PSN USA Trip 2016 | Jul 28, 2016
- Grandkid Travel in AlaskaAfter about 4 delays, and 1-1/2 hours our plane took off. Kids had been jumping up and down and were ready to get on any plane to anywhere.
We got seated and the plane started the take-off process. The plane Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 28, 2016
- Six Flags Discovery KindomRoller Coaster und Tiere
[img=http://photos.travellerspo Posted by corth in Travel Chicago-San Francisco | Jul 28, 2016
- Collins 5Monday we drove down to Loveland, CO to visit our friends Mickey and Billie Kilgore. We stayed with them 3 days and had a fantastic time. Wed. we drove up to Rocky Mt National Park. It was Posted by 4adventure in Colorado 2016 | Jul 28, 2016
- Radiosilence and the salvationA few days have passed in which we did not feel the need to update this blog. I won't explain in detail, but let's say that we've made a mistake and needed the days to try to salvage the problem. Posted by DutchiesAbroad in Roadtrip USA 2016 | Jul 27, 2016
- Day 8 Puyallup - Mt Ranier - SeattleWhat an amazing day today. We left our hotel early and drove to Greenwater and then into Mather Memorial Parkway. We continued through this amazing park to Tipsoo Lake where we took some great photos. The photos speak for themselves.
We Posted by PSNUSA2016 in PSN USA Trip 2016 | Jul 27, 2016
- Minnesota Pre-AdventureHello everyone and welcome to my first blog entry, covering what I like to call my 'pre-adventure', which really means the week and a half vacation at the family cottage in Minnesota. (AKA my favourite place on earth). I've been Posted by elliehirch in Travel, She Wrote | Jul 27, 2016
- Day 7 Portland - PuyallupPortland is such a clean pretty city. The area we stayed was on the Williamette River and the is lots of activities for the kids. The surrounding streets had other attractions as well.
The drive was pretty uneventful today to Posted by PSNUSA2016 in PSN USA Trip 2016 | Jul 26, 2016
- ChicagoOur week in Chicago has been fun filled with Rick showing us the delights of the suburbs and Nancy & George the highlights of downtown Chicago.
We started our visit in Illinois with a local baseball game which was fun to Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jul 26, 2016
- Santa Barbara by Day and SunsetMorgens besuchten wir den Gottesdienst in der Missionskirche Santa Barbara. Hier spürt man noch die Anfänge des Christentums in Californien.
[img=http://photos.travelle Posted by corth in Travel Chicago-San Francisco | Jul 24, 2016
- Day 6 Coos Bay - PortlandAfter a lovely evening spent with Bill and Sharon they sent up off with a hearty breakfast and some fond memories.
We decided not to do the coastal drive today but to head for Portland directly. We saved 2 hours not Posted by PSNUSA2016 in PSN USA Trip 2016 | Jul 25, 2016
- Day 5 Crescent City - Coos BayWe left Crescent City and had a pleasant drive along the coast and then through the windy roads of the forests. We arrived in Coos Bay and check in was not until 4pm. We finally made contact with Jeff's friend Posted by PSNUSA2016 in PSN USA Trip 2016 | Jul 25, 2016
- Surprise Utah Birding!Today I missed my connecting flight to Idaho, so I was stranded in Salt Lake City for 8 hours. My solution: go birding!
After a quick taxi ride, I arrived at my destination for the afternoon, Bountiful Pond which is a Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jul 25, 2016
- Tierwelt am Highway #1Santa Barbara nach Monterey mit einer überraschenden Tierart
Posted by corth in Travel Chicago-San Francisco | Jul 25, 2016
- Alaska BoundWe were concerned about security lines, we have Global Entry but didn’t know if it would extend to the kids. We decided we’d leave really early so that 1. We could avoid traffic, 2. We’d make it to our plane Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 25, 2016
- Olympic Peninsula: Day 4Before taking an overnight flight back home to Chicago, my dad and I had one last day on the Olympic Peninsula, which we spent on a whale-watching boat tour in the Strait of Juan de Fuca! Apart from the obvious, Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jul 25, 2016