- "Quaint little villages here and there..."Finally, a much longed for and much-needed beach day. The sun is out and calling my name! Actually, the sea is quite restless today. Lots of waves, high tide for a good part of the morning and Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Jul 28, 2015
- Crepes"You gotta love it"...
One of our yearly outings on Cape Cod is a visit to Chatham, a small town situated on the "elbow" of Cape Cod and surrounded by water on three sides. The main street is lined with Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Jul 27, 2015
Its early and the sun is already trying to peek thru the clouds. We are actually having a sun-shower right now. I s Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Jul 27, 2015
- Route 6AFresh fruit salad, Brioche French Toast, Roasted Veggie Fritatta and steaming hot coffee greet us this morning...breakfast of champions! Our cars are packed once again, hugs to our innkeepers, Stacy & Rich.... hugs all around and we Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Jul 24, 2015
- Captain ChipmanWe are looking forward to meeting up with part of the group: Jane, Dennis, Bevie and Doug sometime today at Captain Chipmans Bed and Breakfast, our gathering place and "reserved" room for the night. The sun is shining, Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Jul 24, 2015
- Day 33 to day 38Well, today is our last day in Vegas and I have to say that I am going to welcome the cooler weather as we head North. The weather here has hit highs of 42 to 45 degrees and at Posted by palmisano in Summer Trip 2015 | Aug 5, 2015
- We’ve come to look for AmericaWritten by Sam
But first back to Copenhagen, where I met Kerri more successfully in the morning. We wandered over to the Danish Architecture Centre, which I was expecting a lot from in a city famous for its buildings and design. Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Aug 5, 2015
- A Birthday DinnerAfter a day of recovery for Justin and Dale, me doing word games in old newspapers, kids playing at the river, and generally a whole lot of nothing, we ended with a huge fire, marshmallows, smores and more wine.
Justin had Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 4, 2015
- More Kings Canyon AdventuresJustin was only able to obtain a total of 5 permits so the new plan was that he, Dale and Lucian would backpack into Grouse Lake overnight. I would stay with Christine, Cassie, Sequoia and Zaya.
Justin and Dale left Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 3, 2015
- Nemo Finds the BlogDay 6
Hi everyone!!!! It's Nemo!!!! I survived Colorado (barely). Let me see.....what day is it??....yes it's day 6 I believe. I've decided to give my pal Chunk a little break and let you fine people experience the road trip through Posted by wearewhere in Nemo and Chunk 2015 | Aug 3, 2015
- Day 8: Birding by BikeToday I spent a good part of the morning birding the nearby Warm Springs Road from my bike. This is a very good road for birding because it follows Warm Springs Creek, passes several lakes, and goes through many different Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Aug 3, 2015
- Almost Paradise!Leave the city behind and take the Metro North's Hudson River Line! Stepping off the Metro North into the sleepy village of historic Cold Spring, you are immediately taken in by her charm. Located approximately 90 minutes from New York Posted by HappyWanderer in Daytrippers | Aug 3, 2015
- Solo in SavannahI found myself in beautiful Savannah for a few days and decided to make the most of it, even though I was flying solo on this trip. I parked my car for three days and walked, trolleyed, and pedi-cabbed Posted by tammy_b in Our next great adventure... | Nov 15, 2014
- Wondere wereld van oostelijk FloridaWe zijn weliswaar inmiddels al weer een week terug op dushi Korsou, maar we willen jullie onze belevenissen van de laatste week van onze rondreis door Florida niet onthouden. St. Augustine, Orlando (Lake Buena Vista), Ft. Lauderdale en Miami zijn Posted by Wim_Astrid_Co in Talma's op Curaçao | Aug 2, 2015
- And Then There Were BearsWell the longer hike didn’t happen. People slept late, too late, then Justin had to be at the backpack office by 1pm to get permits for the overnight backpack trip. We thought we’d play at the river while we got Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 2, 2015
- Griswold Style Family Vacation 2015 7Day Six July 11
We didn't really have a set plan for today. We spent time outside on the verandah drinking coffee (water for me) and chatting with family. Quentin and Tatum had gone to the Rolling Pin and Posted by MarathonMama629 in Oh the Places We'll Go! | Aug 2, 2015
- Days 5 & 6: American Three-toed WoodpeckerYesterday, my 5th day on this trip to Idaho, my family and I basically stayed around our condo and had a rare day of pure relaxation and a very fun afternoon at the condo's outdoor pool. The only bird I Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Aug 1, 2015
- Rocky Mountain HighDay 3 -- Trinidad to Denver
So that's why Nemo wanted to come to Colorado! Apparently there's a special store that opens at 8:00 am that makes him happy and it's not Walmart. Ah well, I guess I'm driving.
Managed to Posted by wearewhere in Nemo and Chunk 2015 | Aug 1, 2015
- Zumwalt Meadow to The End of the RoadWhen we 1st suggested to Justin that we could meet for a few days of backpacking we left the options open. We didn’t have any set agenda, only that we’d backpack or hike over his birthday.
Because there are younger kids Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 1, 2015
- Setting Up Camp for a Family
Blogs have not been published for a while because there was no cell phone service or internet in the mountains. We were off the grid almost completely. We did have our inverter Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 31, 2015
- Day 28 to day 32So it has been awhile since I last wrote but, things have been a little more relaxed. On our last day in San Francisco we went to visit golden gate park and did some people watching. The next Posted by palmisano in Summer Trip 2015 | Jul 31, 2015
- Too full to eat a jellybeanAh, man, our last day in Hawaii is over. Tomorrow reality sinks back in, such a shame. We took a few more photos in the morning before leaving. Curt had a moment with the tiny coconut that Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Jul 29, 2015
- Day 4: Golden Eagles!Today I birded Warm Springs Road by bike west of Sun Valley, in Blaine County, Idaho from 9:15am to 10:45am. It was very productive and I had one major avian highlight during the bike ride. Stay tuned and find out Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jul 30, 2015
- A Not So Fun Vacation DayIt was a 15-hour drive from Craters of the Moon down and over to Kings Canyon in the west side of the Sierras. We’d planned to stop in Reno and take our granddaughter to breakfast at the Excalibur. Oops! Excalibur Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 30, 2015
- Turtles rule the dayWe got a tip from some people in the know to have breakfast at Tita's. It is definately a place that the locals go to start their day but it did hold one mystery...no coffee. How is it Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Jul 28, 2015