- Jan 14 - FT. LAUDERDALE, FLORIDAFT. LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA
Hello, virtual travel friends. We have enjoyed a Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 6 | Jan 14, 2015
- Angekommen und erste Dinge erledigtHallo zusammen,
die ersten Hurden sind geschafft. Das Rad und ich sind wohlbehalten angekommen.
In Summe war die Reise bisher recht ereignisreich.
- Am Flughafen in Zurich nimmt die Swiss Räder nur noch in Radkartons. Ich hatte extra den Swiss-Servic Posted by Snowshoe in Coast2Coast | Jan 13, 2015
- ...and we're off!
We are off and excited to start our honeymoon extravaganza. First stop, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. After tha Posted by Alenari in Alena and Ari's Honeymoon Extravaganza | Jan 12, 2015
- Because Tina Asked for ItI had a special request to visit [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_City,_Arkansas|Star City, Arkansas]].
Because it was on a two-lane state highway in the general direction I was traveling, I was delighted to seek it out.
[img=http://photos.travellers Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jan 12, 2015
- The Grand Canyon, the Hoover Dam and Las VegasMy flight from New Orleans to Atlanta didn't take very long, but after the 3 hour flight to Phoenix and the 4 hour drive to Flagstaff, I was knackered!
I picked up my rental car at Phoenix airport - sounds simple Posted by Lady Mantle in Lady M's Worldwide Adventures | Jan 10, 2015
- It's official… again!It's probably safe to say the writing was on the wall (er, blog) when I ended my last post from Africa with "until we meet again…" But it's official… I'm heading back to Welgedacht July 4-28th, 2015!! The Posted by grendak in South Africa | Jan 10, 2015
- 11 Tips for a Stress-Free Disney Vacation
The key to a memorable trip to Disney is PLANNING. If you have never visited what truly is a World unto itself, here are a few tips to start y Posted by kbrownlee in Adventures with Teacher | Jan 9, 2015
There's some moments in which I can just feel god.
(First let me add a disclaimer; I have never been a religious person, ever. I went to church on Christmas and Easter. God is the word I am using here Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Jan 8, 2015
- In Hot Springs
The wind is fierce and the temperature keeps dropping in [[http://www.hotsprings.org/|Hot Springs, Arkansas]].
Of course, I came for the the Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jan 8, 2015
- First Blog EntryWell Hello Internet Humans.
I have always had the thought of starting a blog in the back of my mind. But thought that my travels weren’t ‘cool’ enough or my information wasn’t 'wise' enough. Today I have decided to start Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Jan 8, 2015
- I Go Digging for Diamonds[[http://www.craterofdiamondsstatepark.com/|Crater of Diamonds State Park]], is a "gem" of a state park here in the Natural State of Arkansas.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/510746/Only_Publi..n_the_World.jpg caption=Only Public Diamond Field in Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jan 7, 2015
- Las Vegas
We only spend 5 days in Las Vegas. We had a extremely unlucky run (on top on loosing too much money) and after 5 days I was ready to cruise on to Canada.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint Posted by lana.drew in West Coast of California, USA and Canada | Jan 5, 2015
- San Diego to San Francisco
Leaving San Diego we took the Coastal route up the West Coast. We t Posted by lana.drew in West Coast of California, USA and Canada | Jan 5, 2015
- Australia to the West Coast
Drew and I packed up our apartment in Clermont (and into Scotty's h Posted by lana.drew in West Coast of California, USA and Canada | Jan 5, 2015
- The Whirlwind of Being HomeWell, I've been back home in the US for almost 2 weeks now and it has been over 3 weeks since my last narrative blog entry. Time to fill everyone in on the project status when we left and how Posted by tylerwein in Backpacks Are For Travel, Not School | Jan 5, 2015
- Something Was Happy to See MeAfter a month of graciously making sure I was well fed and entertained, Ann was ready to wave farewell as I left Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/510746/Ann_Welcom..nd_New_Year.jpg caption=Ann Welcomes the New Day and Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jan 5, 2015
- This is a sampleOn our travels we found that, we were not going to be able to get there by ourselves. Posted by ourlightteam in Our Travels Blog | Jan 5, 2015
- Scenes SeenMyrtle Beach has a [[http://myrtlebeachskywheel.com/|Skywheel]]. I don't think it is as tall as the one in London.
I thought about going for Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jan 5, 2015
- San Fran just keeps on wowing us!Not entirely sure if "wowing" is actually a word but it just suits our time in San Francisco to a tee! What an amazing city that has given us family, friends, amazing views, delicious wine and the list just Posted by sandyandyuri in The Americas | Jan 4, 2015
- We are Off!Packed - ✅
At SFO - ✅, thanks to Uber driver and friend Jay.
Flight to LAX - ❌- delayed one hour. Charter flight, most passengers are going on the cruise. Meeting new friends while we wait.
Land at LAX - ✅
Get off Posted by PatriciaA in French Polynesia 2015 | Jan 4, 2015
- Getting Used to the USAAnthea's cunning plans are so far falling into place. Made it to LA - 3 hours to Nadi with a 3 hour stop over. The 120kph tail wind took some time of the final leg into LA. We were very Posted by mudgee5 in canada 2015 | Jan 3, 2015
- Talented RaccoonAfter spending three months in one location we were really getting the itch to start traveling again. So we headed the motorhome west towards Tampa, then down the West Coast of Florida, and stopped for a dental appointment and an Posted by TravelingBrowns in The Traveling Browns | Jan 3, 2015
- Skiing in the new yearI can only hope that the rest of 2015 is as good as the first day. Taos Ski Valley helped us welcome in the new year with discounted military lift tickets. Initially it was snowing but we stuck Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Dec 31, 2014
- Finishing the year with food
The end of the year found us pretty lazy other than taking the girls for a walk through downtown and the subsequent showers to wash their feet. Christina and Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Dec 30, 2014
- Snowmobile tour and Rio Grande GorgeMichaels Kitchen had such a good breakfast and a great ski lodge feel so its easy to convince ourselves to go back again today. The enchiladas are delicious with their green chili sauce and Curt also orders us a Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Dec 29, 2014