- Day 2 - Thursday 30th April 2015Our first full day on land and we slept like babies last night from pure exhaustion. We only slept six hours but neither of us budged once. We got ready and headed over to Carmen's place to collect her. First Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 3, 2015
- PackingIn case you didn't know, we are doing something a bit different in regard to packing for our trip. We are each packing in 50 litre hiking backpacks. The reason we are doing this is so that we have Posted by Acw415 in Jeremy & Ashley Travel Europe | May 3, 2015
- Dürre, amerikanische Freaks und Zebras[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/732824 Posted by Januschka in Where is the Vollkornbrot | May 3, 2015
- Pet Sitting on the Blue Ridge ParkwayIf you are not into dogs and cats and how Paula idles away her days, this might be Too Much Information on my current pet sitting assignment.
I am in a lovely guest house just outside of [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meadows_of_Dan,_Virginia|Meadows of Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | May 3, 2015
- Bloody skies.Some things I've learned thus far: new experiences are fun-ny, they allow slighty dapper yet obviously disheveled bearded men in first class. Alcoholic beverage consumption is mandatory in 1st (i was scolded for a good 45 minutes for ordering a Posted by adamfarr in EuroTrip 2015 | May 3, 2015
- Leg Eins.It shall begin.
Soon I will be in the bean city to meet my Auntie D. "Shortly" after we will skip the pond in hopes of finding the worlds most envied tea and crumpet. Yes. Crumpet. Singular. I mean, hey, I'm Posted by adamfarr in EuroTrip 2015 | May 3, 2015
- Aloha!Farewell Hawaii,
This is our last post from Oahu. Last night Mary and I went to the craft show at the Blaisdell Center. It was much smaller then the one we have gone to around Christmas. It opened at Posted by toursbym in Tours by Margaret | May 2, 2015
- Long Distance ReloA detailed visit to Frontier Texas to learn about the indigenous peoples of TX (that's now us, btw) an amazing multimedia presentation. Who knew a buffalo was so BIG? If you get a chance, ask Susan what Posted by SouzScott in Southwest USA Trip 2015 | May 2, 2015
- Montrose Point: Northern Mockingbird!Today was a nice day out birding (and nice overall with sunny skies and 73-degree temps), but before I dive into the details, this Thursday I attended a school field trip to Volo Bog in Lake County. We spent the Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 2, 2015
- Giants!So I mentioned in an ealier entry on Van Island that I'd been to a place called Cathedral Grove. Now, I think big trees are pretty cool, and those ones were massive, and I really loved walking around that place. Posted by Matt Cocken in Matt's Massive Holiday! | Mar 21, 2015
- Day 1 - Wednesday 29th April 2015After many years of dreaming, and about 12 months of planning - the day finally arrives that we set off for our 5 week adventure.
Our flight didn't leave Sydney until around 9:30pm so had a full day to finish packing Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 2, 2015
- You Know My Hips Don't Lie[center]
===Ready. Set. Go.===
"Aubrey what are your athletic goals right now?"
Me: (Laying on table getting poked and prodded)
"I.....I....(sob)....don't have any..."
[ Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | May 1, 2015
- Road Trip starts!Our first destination after leaving San Fran was the Napa Valley - California's premiere wine growing region. A quick "google and book" session and we were on visits to two of Californias best, by which I mean cheapest, vinyard tours. Posted by Matt Cocken in Matt's Massive Holiday! | Mar 20, 2015
- Santa Barbara[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/732824/20150501_13 Posted by Januschka in Where is the Vollkornbrot | May 1, 2015
- USA!Leaving Vanouver and arriving in the US was a bit emotionally confusing. I've had an amazing time in Whistler, and am really sad to be leaving, but then I'm pretty excited about the next leg too.
There was some madness Posted by Matt Cocken in Matt's Massive Holiday! | Mar 17, 2015
- Happy Lei Day!Happy Lei Day!
It's another beautiful day in the islands. Since I didn't get to post yesterday I'll catch you up on what we've been up to....
Yesterday we headed out in the morning to China Town to go to Royal Posted by toursbym in Tours by Margaret | May 1, 2015
- Jetstar Offers a Deal==[b]It wasn't something we were planning.
But "what the heck" Jetstar sent an email offering flights to Hawaii for $299!
Now that's cheap!
So we looked at the flights, looked at the plane (Airbus 330 with two seats together by ourselves) Posted by michael-rosie in Hawaii 2015 With the Gordons | May 1, 2015
- Packed and Ready To Organized for changing hotels every day. We got everything in! Posted by SouzScott in Southwest USA Trip 2015 | May 1, 2015
- Time to Come HomeSandton City is a bustling area with all the modern conveniences of home. As we arrive in' Joburg' we can't help but notice the amazing airport, new roads and construction all around marked by large cranes and new buildings. Some Posted by Lauriesam in The Adventures of Lauriesam | May 1, 2015
- Cookbook Part 3It has been an entire year since Ben and I embarked on the trip around the world. The work on the book continues, albeit slightly slower due to full time employment as a Travel Consultant. Now it is an issue Posted by CulinarySojourn in Culinary Sojourn | Apr 30, 2015
- Gettin there[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/732824/20150430 Posted by Januschka in Where is the Vollkornbrot | Apr 30, 2015
- Trying to write a blog...From now on, writing on this blog should grow to a habit, even though I have no clue how to manage such thing :)
But first hello everybody who has lost himself on the internet and found my travel blog Posted by Selmo in Nasigoreng Peng Peng | Apr 30, 2015
- OklahomaToday was a good day. We went to the Chickasaw Culture Center. They had an exhibit of hand dug canoes with Indian relics. Very interesting.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/7 Posted by gadget506 in Our trip of a lifetime | Apr 30, 2015
- Getting Here Was Half the FunI didn't know until I looked at the map that you could go from Delaware into the Virginia mainland on a [[http://www.cbbt.com/|bridge over the Chesapeake Bay]].
I didn't know until I actually drove it that there are three different sections of Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Apr 30, 2015
- Our Day with SandyAloha Wednesday!
We spent today with Sandy Park who picked us up about 8 a.m. We headed over to the swapmeet which was just opening up. It rained a bit while we walked around but it soon passed and Posted by toursbym in Tours by Margaret | Apr 29, 2015