- Spontaneity At It's Finest.Let me start off by saying this blog or rather journal is meant for my eyes only. I tend not to regret too many things in life but if I had the chance to go back in time I would Posted by Ashleyfrazee in That Semester I Studied Abroad | Jan 10, 2014
- USA: Alaska: Top 20 Reasons to Visit Alaska! [b]==Top 20 Reasons to Visit Alaska ==
If you want more details about places to go/things to see, check out our other Alaska blog posts! :)
It’s a place where:
1. Bald eagles are more common than New York City Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Jun 1, 2013
- BorisBoris left a while ago
to move to the big city
Fortunately he has friends
to show him the way
-New York can be very confusing!
Bronte has made sure he knows his way around
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/497240/DEDAC6212219AC6817CDFD041 Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Jan 10, 2014
- Day 19 - Beverly HillsHi from Beverly hills, California!
Below is a photo of our accommodation as promised yesterday, we also took a few shots of houses we passed in the street for you to see. What's funny is I notice the houses, Hubby notices Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Jan 9, 2014
- 2010 K2 CORAL PRINCESS - LEAVING FORT LAUDERDALE
GETTING ONTO THE SHIP IN FORT LAUDERDALE WAS EASY. PRINCESS PICKED ME UP AT THE HOTEL & DROPPED ME AT THE SHIP.
RACHELLE & NEIL WERE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME IN THE FORMALITIES LINE UP
MY FIRST TIME ON THE Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 9, 2013
- Off to New Zealand We Go!Hello all and welcome back,
This Saturday, my mom, my sister (Pearl), and I will be headed on the longest leg of our travels for 'homeschooling enrichment' and BIRDING. We will fly to San Francisco and catch a connector flight to Posted by skwclar in Birding around the World | Jan 9, 2014
- Day 18 Morro Bay/ Beverly Hills
We woke to the most beautiful view overlooking Morro Rock out on Morro Bay today. What a beautiful little town it was to stop at...... It would be a lovely relaxi Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Jan 8, 2014
- Pittsburg and Washington: days 20 - 22OK, so having finished the last entry confessing some trepidation about driving the next 370 miles in what were predicted to be record-setting low temperatures and torrential snow, I can safely confirm that we made it safe and sound to Posted by VRO in On the road | Jan 8, 2014
- 2010 K1 CORAL PRINCESS - FORT LAUDERDALETHE WORLD CRUISE IN 2012 CANNOT COME FAST ENOUGH & RACHELLE & NEIL ARE BOOKED ON THE CORAL PRINCESS ROUND TRIP FROM FORT LAUDERDALE TO THE PANAMA CANAL.
THEY ARE OK WITH MY JOINING THEM SO OFF WE GO.
WE ARE GOING Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 9, 2013
- More SkiingOn the day after Christmas the first and foremost thing that was on my mind was what we had done all of Christmas Eve: GO SKIING!!! We gathered up all our ski gear and set off up to Heavenly! Soon Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Jan 8, 2014
- A trip to the US and a white ChristmasHaving got back from skiing we spent one night back in Guelph before getting on an 8.30am Greyhound to Windsor on the boarder to the US. Having met my aunt and uncle there and going for tea at their old Posted by Tonksadoodle in A Year Abroad Smothered In Maple Syrup | Jan 8, 2014
- CHRISTMAS!!!I woke up this morning and sat in bed for a few short moments before realization dawned on me, IT WAS CHRISTMAS!!! I rushed outside to see two small stockings packed up for Oliver and I (sweeeeeeet) and decided that Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Jan 8, 2014
- Tips for Semi-Finalist InterviewsCongratulations to those of you who have been notified of your status as semi-finalist! Exciting, huh? I feel so very proud to say that my sister is a semi-finalist, looking at Russia and Turkey!
Here are just some general tips for Posted by calla.2014 in Rice For Breakfast | Jan 7, 2014
- I Just Came To Say Ni HaoMy incredibly talented friend and fellow scholar, Megan, created this incredible compilation of moments from our trip. It gives a great look at our journey! Look for snipits of morning exercises, delicious meals, time in Shanghai and of course, lots Posted by calla.2014 in Rice For Breakfast | Jan 7, 2014
- Day 17 San Francisco & Morro Bay
Goodbye San Francisco, hello California Coast!
[img=http://photos.travelle Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Jan 7, 2014
- DowningtownLeft Downingtown at 7:30 in the morning . Kids were ready by 6 am and were super excited on seeing the 12 seater. Lots of space for 8 of us and plenty of room for the luggage. We made sure Posted by florida_2013 in Florida Road Trip 2013 | Jan 7, 2014
- RV pick up combined with a Thanksgiving Day feastIn January of 2013, Carol decided to retire after much welcomed prodding from two very close relatives of ours. The decision to purchase an RV was easy, so much of the country to see and so little time. Posted by carolsrv in Serendipity | Jan 7, 2014
- Midwest Chill (Detroit) Airport[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/6493 Posted by marc2014 in Midwest Chill Jan 2014 | Jan 6, 2014
- Midwest Chill (Detroit)
Happy Holidays and Peace on Earth
Detroit International Airport Posted by marc2014 in Midwest Chill Jan 2014 | Jan 5, 2014
- Washington D.C. After another successful Greyhound ride, we arrived in Washington D.C. Coming from NYC, it was refreshing to step into (what felt like) cleaner air and streets, open spaces, and a less hectic energy. It seemed we arrived during a Posted by always_explore in Never lost, always exploring | Sep 11, 2013
- Day 16 San FranciscoIt was a chillier start in San Francisco this morning, with the cold seeping through our layers, we needed to add another one! Time to pick up our car today to do some driving on the next leg of our Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Jan 6, 2014
- California 1Half Moon Bay
Fish and Chips? No, Thanks!
We stopped for picnic lunch, with locally produced cheese, hummus.
Swanton Berry Farm, Davenport
Strawberries by the Sea
As we were driving down a beautiful coastline, we spotted this warm f Posted by helenandpedro in two world travelers | Jan 6, 2014
- SFO, Our Home AirportOn one sunny Monday in May, Pedro had to make a week long business trip to NYC. After having few oysters at one of our favorite restaurants, Water Bar, (ever so conveniently located across the street from both of Posted by helenandpedro in two world travelers | Jan 6, 2014
- Day 45 Tampa-Orlando-Raliegh
When you start your day with this morning sunrise view, you know you are in for a good day. We were staying in Tampa Bay and our hotel room opened to the bay view. The city is Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go somewhere | Jan 6, 2014
- Day 44 Drive from Key West to Tampa Bay
The Florida Keys spread out in Atlantic ocean like tiny little jewels are connected through a seven mile bridge. Driving to and back from Key West one has to cross this bridge which is a u Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go somewhere | Jan 6, 2014