- California Adventure ParkWe walked over to Disneyland but went in the entrance that lead to California Adventure Park. We went on California Screaming first because it was usually the busiest later on in the day. It was probably the fastest roller coaster Posted by dahl.family in Our Trip To The USA | Oct 16, 2014
- Stop Talkin' Trash about Tennessee!Okay, it is not entirely my cup of tea - but, I think I was entitled to one week of bad mood after six months on the road.
But because everyone from Tennessee is struck with disrespect for me Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Oct 16, 2014
- Disneyland[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/701847/0213619FC0278E5F326F7EAEC550E7F3.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/701847/thumb_0213619FC0278E5F326F7EAEC550E7F3.jpg Posted by dahl.family in Our Trip To The USA | Oct 16, 2014
- Where Has Paula Been?I have often said (maybe even in previous entries), "I don't farm or work on the highway, so the weather doesn't have an impact on me."
Well, guess what?
The few times during this trip I have been a bit moody - Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Oct 16, 2014
- Rocky Mountain HighDay 44 Colorado Springs, CO to Grand Junction, CO:
Today we left right after breakfast and started our journey through the Rocky Mountains. Old Trustee was amazing even though the high elevation was taking oxygen from her. The highlight Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Oct 15, 2014
- Music that Haunts
Halloween is a unique time here in America. It can mean many different things depending on where you live and how old you are.
Different things scare us to our fear core. I would guess th Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014 | Oct 15, 2014
- Driving from LA to Leon Nicaragua
I have never created a blog before, so I hope this is productive. I am planning to move to Leon Nicaragua in December 2014. I have scoured websites, and done my share of Posted by jeffrodabro in Travelling south from LA to Leon, Nicara | Oct 15, 2014
- Wod-Fam-Choc-SodDay 43: WaKeeney, KS to Colorado Springs, CO
Another early start, 6AM, for Christian to get a head start down the road. Traveling today was a lot easier, with no winds to speak of to blow Trustee around. We Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Oct 14, 2014
- My Own Backyard==The opening blog post is always awkward.== You have to think about who's going to be reading it. Friends? Family? Lover(s)? Strangers? Facebook creepers?
And cater to them all. Too much intro to yourself/your trip and it'll seem funny to Posted by katie_rose in My Own Backyard | Oct 14, 2014
- Hunt for the Gorn!As a child, I grew up idolizing Star Trek TOS. I had many favorite episodes but I was always fond of the episode 'Arena' in which Capt. Kirk battles the Capt of the Gorn ship on a desolate alien Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014 | Oct 14, 2014
- VeniceWe had a nice breakfast in the morning after mum, dad and Yvette went to the farmers market . After that we eventually went down to Venice beach. It was filled with some pretty strange people like Yvette Posted by dahl.family in Our Trip To The USA | Oct 13, 2014
- Pacific Palacades Posted by dahl.family in Our Trip To The USA | Oct 13, 2014
- Off On A TangentMy first port of call after leaving Portland was to a small geographic feature east of the city called Oneonta Gorge. In essence, this is a creek with a waterfall at the end, but navigating to it from the entrance Posted by LordGibil in The Littlest Hobo | Oct 13, 2014
- There's no place like home,Day 43: Branson, MO to WaKeeney, KS:
Today was the first day where we all really wanted to just be home. Christian was up before the sun (3:30am) to get us a head start in our drive time and to Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Oct 13, 2014
- Thinking about itI have done quite a bit of flying in recent years, including work in support of a number of National Science Foundation grants and so I've accumulated a respectable stash of frequent flyer miles on Delta. A couple Posted by tdeits in Around the world in 2014 | Oct 13, 2014
- 26 San FranciscoSAN FRANCISCO
Wednesday 3rd Sept.
Good flight to San Fran and caught shared van ride to our Hotel, The Grant. Settled in ans went fora walk, but Ralph quite tired as has had bad cough for about a week now. Went Posted by RuthWinmill in Ruth & Ralph's RTW Trip | Oct 13, 2014
- 25 Fun in VegasSEPT 1ST MONDAY
Labour Day Holiday here in the States.
Decided after breakfast at our Motel, to go and do a rekky to see exactly where to go to pick up our
Tickets for our Sirque Du Soleil Beatles Show in the Posted by RuthWinmill in Ruth & Ralph's RTW Trip | Oct 13, 2014
- 23 Grand Canyon Here We ComeSATURDAY 30TH
A new Tour van driver today, Rick. Friendly with a good sense of humour. A bit too lenient with giving people deadlines for getting back on the bus though so he ended up being a bit panicy for time. Posted by RuthWinmill in Ruth & Ralph's RTW Trip | Oct 13, 2014
- Silver Dollar CityDay 42 Branson, MO (No drive day):
The rain stopped early this morning and we were excited to be able to take in [[http://www.silverdollarcity.com/theme-park.aspx|Silver Dollar City]]. This is the most family friendly, family safe amusement park we ha Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Oct 12, 2014
- Ailing RV and DogDay 41: SpringField, MO to Branson, MO
Today was an easy day as far as driving was concerned as we only had to drive 45 miles from Springfield to Branson, MO. We programmed Beatrice to take us to an auto Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Oct 12, 2014
- Pismo BeachWhen we got up we had breakfast at the hotel and we drove around the coast near Monterey and Pacific Grove. We looked in the Monarch butterfly
[img=http://photos.traveller Posted by dahl.family in Our Trip To The USA | Oct 12, 2014
- Fort Sheridan Preserve with the Illinois Young Birders' ClubThis morning I participated in a walk led by the Illinois Young Birders' Club at Fort Sheridan Forest Preserve, a beautiful preserve on the Lake Michigan lakefront in Lake County, Illinois. The primary goal of this bird walk was originally Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Oct 12, 2014
- End of Roadtrip: Moscow - SeattleSo, this was the last day of our travels together - about 370 miles. After a quick swoop through Moscow, which even on a quiet Sunday morning looked to me like a nice town, we went in and had a Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Oct 9, 2014
- Hawaii - KauaiAll the way around Hawaii, people had been telling us that Kauai was probably the most beautiful of all the islands. It's a close run thing with Maui but I think they're probably right.
After the usual process of getting off Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Oct 11, 2014
- Hawaii - Big IslandBig Island started with something very small - the plane - easily the smallest one we'd ever been on. Any smaller an we'd have been sat in the pilots lap! Pretty cool though to watch them flying the thing and Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Oct 11, 2014