- Oh MIA, Por Favor Hablar Despacio!Oh Miami International Airport, I love that I can get for real cafe con leche and guava and cheese pastelitos here! And that I can practice my Spanish because no one is speaking English. TSA was a breeze, Posted by Restless Mama in From the Alentejo to Andalucia | May 25, 2016
- Discover KailuaCaught the 56 bus to Kailua and found the Whole Foods Market, pretty impressive.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/8 Posted by Dentherese in Den & Therese Vegas Trip | May 21, 2016
- Grand Ole Opry Military Appreciation Night
Probably one of the best performances I have had the pleasure of enjoying was at the Grand Ole Opry tonight. For Memorial Day the Opry was celebrating the military. The pe Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | May 23, 2016
- It's Half Time
To start, I'd like to apologize once again for not checking in more frequently, but everything just gets so busy and certain things slip my mind.
William and Mary was good to me. This semester was an exciting time Posted by PeterMyer in University of St Andrews & WM | May 24, 2016
- Sailing Alaskan WatersRoom 104, Best Western Edgewater Hotel
19.45 Monday 23rd May
Firstly, thank you all for your great comments. Judges are studying suggestions for the moose competition. And as for guessing what Bob's meal was, I suspect that most readers felt to Posted by Johnash in Alaska or Bust - 2016 | May 23, 2016
- Relaxing day on the Beach The cottage has a full kitchen so we went over to the supermarket and got our supplies. Food is very expensive so we stuck to the basics. Eggs on toast and muesli for breakfast. Found the access to the Posted by Dentherese in Den & Therese Vegas Trip | May 20, 2016
- San FranciscoSan Francisco
While our time in San Fran was brief, we accomplished more sightseeing there than in any other city so far! But first, let me tell you about the fancy o Posted by baecation2016 in Lovebug Train Trip 2016 | May 23, 2016
- Under the starry sky of UtahAfter another very cold night in which it was very useful to have the heating system in our camper van, we left Mesa Verde the next morning while it was raining.
By the time we arrived in the Colorado Welcome Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | May 22, 2016
- Springbrook PrairieToday (Sunday, May 22) I led a private bird walk at Springbrook Prairie Forest Preserve in Naperville, Illinois. It was a beautiful day in the lower 70's with completely sunny skies, and the expansive, rolling grassland landscape of the preserve Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 22, 2016
- London Here We Come* Judy goes to tennis lesson
* I relax eating mashed avocado with tomato on crackers with Haim
* Judy returns and continues panic mode
* Judy attempts to finish packing
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/597978/large_B-JudyPacking.jpg caption=This Posted by sherrietravels in International Traveling Book Club 2016 | May 17, 2016
- Departure for New Jersey* Up at 6:00 a.m. to clean my office as in dump everything I can into a bin and cover it
* Ernie drives me to airport at 8:00 a.m.
* Easy pre-check line
* Not so easy pre-check
# X-ray my backpack – Posted by sherrietravels in International Traveling Book Club 2016 | May 16, 2016
- Maui - The Valley Isle!After an approximately 35 minutes flight, we arrived to Maui!! :)
During our 1 week stay here we did two day excursions:
1. Drive to the South to Big Beach (including visits of other beaches)
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/813291/DSC Posted by Catta and Buggi in World Trip 2016 | May 22, 2016
- Aloha Hawaii!!!Sun in our faces - GREAT!!!
We spent one night in Honolulu (on the island Oʻahu), which was more or less a transit stop to fly to the so called "Big Island" (actually named Hawai'i). The day we spent at [b]Waikiki Posted by Catta and Buggi in World Trip 2016 | May 21, 2016
- The Oil in Nebraska is Cheaper Than AlaskaRoom 327, Best Western, Valdez, Alaska
Saturday, 21st May
I promised to put in the maps and forgot. So the current trip we're on is here, our route from Anchorage to here in Valdez, via Copper River Lodge.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint. Posted by Johnash in Alaska or Bust - 2016 | May 21, 2016
- Have wheels will travelGot up early and fueled up on free breakfast buffet. T snuck a little extra for lunch. Dropped the washing at the laudrymat and collected the Mustang from valet parking, getting better at the tipping by the way.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/827 Posted by Dentherese in Den & Therese Vegas Trip | May 18, 2016
- packing for one year around the world | Preparations Posted by jillandloic in Jill and Loïc Adventures of a lifetime | May 21, 2016
- Day Before Flight to NJDuring the last few weeks I/we have made a lot of progress:
* Book a private “Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society” tour
* Book an unscheduled Puffin Kayak Tour – regularly scheduled tours do not fit our schedule
* Question owner Posted by sherrietravels in International Traveling Book Club 2016 | May 14, 2016
- If You Liked the Rose GardenI think the [[http://www.lansugarden.org/about-the-garden/|Lin Su traditional Chinese Garden]] is one of the most beautiful places I have seen in all my travels.
Fo Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | May 20, 2016
- May 16 - 18: Montrose and More!This is another recap post from this Monday - Wednesday, which were three more great days of birding during pretty much the peak of bird migration through northeast Illinois.
MONDAY, MAY 16:
I was excused from 1st through 3rd period on Monday, Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 20, 2016
- Off to Europe Once Again!The 2015-2016 school year has come and gone and that can only mean one thing -- a new travel adventure! This time I am going with my friend Jackie to Eastern/Central Europe. I have known Jackie since we Posted by AnneO in European Vacation 2016 | May 20, 2016
- Seattle mornings, Portland nights We seem to love our morning excursions so much better our nights! (Probably because we're well rested and sober, haha).
After our Airbnb host Rose (originally from Negril, Jamaica by way of the UK) gave us a ride, we arrived Posted by baecation2016 in Lovebug Train Trip 2016 | May 20, 2016
- Alaska - You Didn't Let Us Down!Room 129, Princess Wilderness Lodge, Copper River, AK
17.43 Thursday 10th May
With apologies for the number of pictures here today. It has been so difficult weeding them out.
We drove out of Anchorage after a motel breakfast, leaving just af Posted by Johnash in Alaska or Bust - 2016 | May 19, 2016
- Take Time to Smell the Roses
(My father always used almost that exact quote to describe a walk in the woods.)
I always thought that beecause of the[[http://www.rosegardenstore.org/international-rose Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | May 19, 2016
- SeattleHi everybody!
It's so good to be back to wifi!
After two super relaxing days on the Empire Builder, we have safely arrived on the West Coast. The rest of the trip was truly beautiful. When we entered the Great Plains of Posted by baecation2016 in Lovebug Train Trip 2016 | May 19, 2016
- Going Out on a Limb - Taking Our Anniversary to New HeightsMatt and I have made it a tradition to go somewhere unique for our anniversary.
Some years, it’s somewhere tropical like Jost Van Dyke.
Other years, we stick to romantic places like Savan Posted by vicki_h in . | May 19, 2016