- Gulf Shores, Alabama
The Valentines Celebration for this year is in Gulf Shores, Alabama and the impetus for the trip was the Sea Turtle Half Marathon. Because the drive was eight hours we left Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Feb 18, 2017
- 2017 Voyage on the Grand Princess San Francisco
Boarding the ship went very well. We arrived by bus from the airport. The Princess staff met us at the airport and directed us to the transportation just out side the baggage claim. We went through Posted by AnnMcFall in Sea the World | Feb 19, 2017
- Around the World 2015: California Bay Area and NapaMei Ling and I originally had a long distance relationship, so when she came to visit me in Miami we would usually fly off to some fun location in the Caribbean or South America for four to seven days. Most Posted by zzlangerhans in Babies in backpacks | Mar 1, 2017
- JUNIPER SPRINGSDAY 2
Last night was cold and long! It did get down to the upper 30's and damp.Sleeping on a cot has it's drawbacks and the main one is you get cold from the bottom. I know you always use a Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Feb 17, 2017
- Panama Canal Cruise - Week Two11th Feb
This morning we had another clock change. We moved the clocks forward another hour. That is 3 hours we have lost in the last week but we haven’t noticed any difference. We had a day at sea while we Posted by shaneandnicola in Our Caribbean trip | Feb 17, 2017
- Journey To QuartzsiteThere is a gem of an RV park in Ehrenberg, AZ. While almost every other RV park nearby looks depressing and run-down, River Breeze RV Resort features paved streets, trees and even grass! There's a small playground and park next Posted by DillyLynn in Our Permanent Vacation | Feb 17, 2017
- JUNIPER SPRINGS STATE PARKDAY 1
Another place another blog entry. Initial reaction is all I have at this point I am sure much more later. As we drove deeper and deeper into the Ocala National Forest there were more and more bear 🐻 signs Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Feb 17, 2017
- BLUE SPRINGS STATE PARKDAY 2-3
Unlike the Keys, Everglades, and Stuart, mosquitoes are almost nonexistent at Blue Springs State Park in Orange city. And the tent is not dripping wet in the morning either...Is really a nice change. The ranger greeted us with a Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Feb 16, 2017
- BLUE SPRINGS STATE PARK DAY 1
Not sure 🤔 of this town or location. I felt a negative weirdness to the place that I couldn't put my finger on as we drove in. The older Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Feb 15, 2017
- Day 37 - Valentine's Day at Stanley ParkWe thought a good way to spend Valentine's Day would be to explore Stanley Park.
We were immediately surprised by the amount of snow in the park and Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 14, 2017
- Day 36 - A good day of travel and a long wait at the borderWe had a great breakfast with our niece and her husband. We started north along Interstate 5.
We had a good travel day.
We spotted Mount Hood in the distance east of us before the border between Oregon and Washington. Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 13, 2017
- PORT ST. LUCIEDAY 7
Another beautiful day! After eating at the fabulous Mikita Chinese buffet, we headed for the beaches at Hutchinson Island. The ocean was roaring today. We took a stroll along the water's edge...miles and miles of Sandy smooth beach, perfect Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Feb 13, 2017
- Day 35 - Wild life in Salem, ORThis morning we left Grants Pass on our way to Salem OR. The sky was grey and the temperature was 2 C (36 F). We encountered fog as we drove over the 4 mountain passes between Grants Pass Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 12, 2017
- Gruene Hall
Last night in San Antonio for awhile so a group of us went to eat dinner at the Gristmill and see a show at the Gruene Dance Hall. The gristmill is right along the Guadalupe a Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Feb 10, 2017
- NYC: Pre-Trip HijinksFriday, 6 January
I arrived in New York and made my way out to my hostel, which was located in Long Island City, rather near to Astoria. The hostel was quite nice, with large rooms and very clean facilities. Posted by Glichez in World Tour 2017-2018 | Jan 10, 2017
- Fishing Lake in Eunice, LA[center]Photo Coming Soon
This is test post[/center] Posted by cajunguy in Cajun Guy | Feb 9, 2017
- Day 34 - Sunshine Today we were greeted by sunshine. Sunshine lifts the spirits.
We went out to explore Grants Pass, OR.
We thought we would first share two of the iconic sights in Grants Pass. The first iconic sight is of Dutch Bros. Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 11, 2017
- Panama Canal Cruise - Week One2nd Feb
We had a non-eventful flight to Los Angeles. We were glad we had premium economy seats as this gave us some extra room. We were surprised to have the up-market dining and the food was lovely.
Upon arrival, we had Posted by shaneandnicola in Our Caribbean trip | Feb 11, 2017
- Day 33 - Dinner out at Jacksonville, ORWe had a quiet day. It was rainy on and off. Reta took a picture of a beautiful rainbow but the photo was out of focus so we can not share it with you.
We planned to pick up Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 10, 2017
- THE GRAND CANYON
Although we had rented a car, we decided to book a tour to the Grand Canyon. It was a great deci Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Feb 10, 2017
- RED ROCKS, VORTEXES AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF ENLIGHTENMENT
Leaving Phoenix early on Thursday morning, we made our way further north towards Sedona and our base for the next three days.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Feb 10, 2017
- PORT ST. LUCIEDay 4
Started this day with a violent thunderstorm with tons of rain and wind around 4:30 am. Our tent ⛺️ held up well with just a couple of mystery drops inside. Had our morning coffee ☕️ ritual then off Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Feb 10, 2017
- Monterey/SLOWe spent the weekend visiting boys
Jim drove CJ's truck to Salinas for Fred's party. He left the company. I drove down later with GG because contractors at our house. Arrived in Monterey 4:30. Victorian Inn Best Posted by Miss Molly R in My Travel Diary | Feb 10, 2017
- ORLANDOFAVOURITE PHOTO -
WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR....
DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THAT SONG! :)
AND YES.... IN ORLANDO, ALL MY DREAMS CAME TRUE!...... MORE ABOUT THAT LATER.
IT JUST S Posted by aussirose in HK Canada USA Belize 2015 | Feb 10, 2017
- Day 32 - Hidden FiguresWe had a quiet morning discussing recent events.
After lunch we drove over to Three Rivers Medical Center which is owned by Asante. Shirley now works in the new Outpatient Center. She took us to her old office on the Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 9, 2017