- A great day of animals
At our very first stop today I was wishing Lindsay was still on the trip with us. I think she would have loved to see the pig that was at Sunset Beach. These people br Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Jul 26, 2015
- Day 1: Idaho!And it's back to day 1 on a new trip, after returning from my last trip only 4 days ago! This time, my family is off to Sun Valley, Idaho for a 3-week-long vacation while my mom and dad play Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jul 27, 2015
- Day 15 to 18 - Denali to Glacier ViewAs I mentioned in my last post, on day 15, Laurent and I took the bus to head to Wonder Lake, in the middle of Denali National Park. The bus ride was absolutely awesome! We saw bears, caribou, dall sheep, Posted by taliyna in BC, Yukon and Alaska Trip | Jul 26, 2015
- home againHome at last! We picked Cassie up from the camp where she is working on the way down from Seattle after spending a night with fellow classmate Dar Silliman, who could not make the reunion. Good to be Posted by weidmanroxanne in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 27, 2015
- A pretty nice little Sunday
Sadly we are on our last day with Lindsay and Chris but we make the most of it heading to the beach with Calla after breakfast. Our beach adventure ended shorter Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Jul 26, 2015
- Diving :(
Chris, Curt and I registered to do a wreck and drift dive with Island Divers this morning. I made it through the first dive of 105 feet at a World War II airplane. It was pr Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Jul 25, 2015
- Hiking and Sandy Beach
Curt and I seem to have bad luck following us on this trip so it was no surprise to wake up to a cloudy day. We hit the day with optimism and went for a Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Jul 24, 2015
- Finally we arrive in OahuThanks again due to American Airlines we are up at 0220 to make our 0500 flight. After a lot of confusion over our unfinished reservation for the new flight we were checked in. Our trip to Dallas was Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Jul 23, 2015
- This is not Hawaii!!!!
Thanks to American Airlines we aren’t on our way to Hawaii like we are supposed to be today. As Curt was checking us in for our flight at 2030 last night he got the Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Jul 21, 2015
- Griswold Style Family Vacation 2015 6Day Five July 10
We got up early to eat breakfast and pack the car.
We wanted to get to Universal early today so we could ride the rides that had such long lines yester Posted by MarathonMama629 in Oh the Places We'll Go! | Jul 26, 2015
- Homeward boundWell - all good things must come to an end. And sadly, this was the final day of our French Adventure. Sigh!
We packed up the apartment, and headed north. We had scoped out another Outlet Mall - this time Posted by kkoopmanschap in Our French Adventure | Jul 25, 2015
- Missioning aboutAlthough the weather forecast hadn't figured the sun, we rose to another sunny day in San Diego. We wanted to nail the diner experience, and this time Google got it right. Brian's 24 hour Diner, was actually within sight of Posted by kkoopmanschap in Our French Adventure | Jul 25, 2015
- Look about & drinkaboutWe have two full days in San Diego and two missions - do some shopping and explore their amazing craft beer scene. Having been here fairly recently (October 2010 is not that long ago really), we didn't have the compulsion Posted by kkoopmanschap in Our French Adventure | Jul 25, 2015
- Travel day from hellIt was always going to be a hard day - leaving France for starters. We could have easily stayed weeks longer in that amazing country. The combination of history,sights and culture, let along the great food, wonderful wine and awesome Posted by kkoopmanschap in Our French Adventure | Jul 25, 2015
- Oh NoAfter riding on my back bumper for all those months, my bike was stolen from the bike rack in the backyard of my building the first night I was home.
Many a day on the road, I had failed to Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jul 25, 2015
- All Good Things Must Come to an EndThis was my first - and only- stop in Colorado
If many folks think Kansas is desolate, that is because they have not spent much time on th Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jul 25, 2015
- This Ambling Has to StopEverybody says they hate to travel through Kansas, but I was glad to see it.
Missouri seemed so messy. The highway, like Pennsylvania, was clut Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jul 24, 2015
- Ambling OnI picked up some travel literature at the first visitor center in Missouri. I meant to get gas. I forgot.
Rolling along I 70 a few miles later, it seemed my windshield wipers were slowing down. All of a sudden my Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jul 24, 2015
- USA 2015 MapThis map is an overview of our USA Trip. For more detail you can go to https://secure.travellerspoint.com/member_map.cfm#/tripid/735552
Posted by Club7Swan in Club7Swan | Jul 24, 2015
- Day 10 to 14 - Dawson City to Tangle Lakes to DenaliWe spent day 10 in Dawson City, so we visited a dredge that was used to dig for gold. More specifically, we visited dredge No. 4, which is the biggest dredge in North America! After that, we went to downtown Posted by taliyna in BC, Yukon and Alaska Trip | Jul 23, 2015
- Day 20 to day 23We travelled from Vancouver to Newport Oreagon and we went from 33[sup]o[/sup]C travelling on hwy 5 (in land highway) to 15[sup]o[/sup]C when we reached hwy 101 pacific coast highway. Our hotel was on the beach, we were excited Posted by palmisano in Summer Trip 2015 | Jul 22, 2015
- John F. Kennedy Airport in New York
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/758636/IMG_6318 Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 22, 2015
- Savannah to NYC
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/758636/IMG_6297.jp Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 22, 2015
- Otterbein[img=http://photos. Posted by rachelkronk in Rachel's Rotary Blog | Jul 21, 2015
- Vegas virgin!As it was my first time in Vegas the hotel's concierge welcomed me as a "Vegas virgin"! The place is completely crazy and quite an experience!
On Friday morning we took a city bus to LA Downtown where we boarded a Posted by BecsandSar in Becs and Sar go travelling | Jul 21, 2015