- Monterey to SanLuis ObispoA big day driving south on Highway 1 along the magnificent Californian coastline - the Big Sur. Left Monterey and drove to Carmel beach renowned for its long white sand and European style village houses. The fog was Posted by Pearcey in TJ's and Boys Abroad | Jul 4, 2015
- City day in Portland[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/759828/929D2F800A5F962 Posted by cassndr in Oregon bicycling trip 2015 | Jul 4, 2015
- Downtime with the FamilyWe arrived in Oregon City by 10pm. We were happy to get out of the car, after about 14 hours, and have some wine with our son and daughter-in-law. Grandkids were happy to be together at last.
It has been Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 4, 2015
- Well. That was seriously hard Peggy and I rented bikes today for what we thought was going to be a reasonably challenging ride. It turned out to be an unreasonably hard ride.
When the main road that Posted by cassndr in Oregon bicycling trip 2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- Day 4 to day 5
As you can see St Paul Bascila was beautiful. As we were driving to the church following our GPS we were so busy trying to find the correct road t Posted by palmisano in Summer Trip 2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- More Brooklyn
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/758636/IMG_5123.jp Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 3, 2015
- The hotel and the Tap RoomToday, Friday, is my first proper day off. Which for this camp meant my off-time started yesterday, at 7 in the afternoon.
At 7, our team lead took us back to the main camp grounds, where I hurried to my bunk, Posted by dykam in Alone in the USA | Jul 3, 2015
- I just created this blog!We are starting to pack - very exciting! Posted by jodyblack in UK | Jul 3, 2015
- Brooklyn Bridge
Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 3, 2015
This trip seems to be the least organized one we have had. Too many interruptions and home and work traumas to worry about what needs to be prepared for the trip. Also different dynamics - no kids Posted by weidmantim in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 3, 2015
- Coastal driveThursday July 2nd
Left SF for our drive south down the Californian coast to Monterey. A beautiful drive pass beaches and intensive farming. Strawberries, Artichokes, Kale and other vegetables grown everywhere. We strolled along Pescadoro beach, visited Posted by Pearcey in TJ's and Boys Abroad | Jul 3, 2015
- Ready to go?==="People don't take trips, trips take people" [sub]John Steinbeck / Travels with Charley[/sub]===
Working full out all day, we are finally ready (?) to lea Posted by KathyDavies in Are We There Yet? | Jul 3, 2015
- San Francisco
Monday night June 29th to Thursday morning, July 2nd
We stayed 3 nights in San Francisco. Such a lovely city, with a beautiful wharf and buildings with plenty to see and do. We got our selves a hop-on hop-off Posted by Pearcey in TJ's and Boys Abroad | Jul 2, 2015
- Take Me To ChurchSalt Lake City. Where life is elevated. Where the temperature is elevated, too. It's nearly 100 degrees by 10 am. Shari and I go for coffee at a place called Chapel Cafe on Chapel street. We joke, wondering if Posted by MiriG in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jul 2, 2015
- Big Trouble Little Kitty Wow, today I lived up to my name bad kitty. I needed to go out and have some fun and I was getting board of following around the bald man and his family. I needed to go out and find Posted by Bad Kitty in Bad Kitty Great Adventure | Jul 2, 2015
- Aussicht von der ROOFTOP LoungeFirst Class Aussicht auf das ESB.
[img=http://photos.travel Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 2, 2015
- Hop On Hop Off
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/758636/90_IMG_5060 Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 2, 2015
- Central ParkLänge 4,07 km, 860 m breit. Die grüne Lunge New Yorks.
Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 2, 2015
- Portland, day 1
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/759828/image.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/75982 Posted by cassndr in Oregon bicycling trip 2015 | Jul 2, 2015
- TOP of the ROCKRockefeller Center and St. Patricks Cathedrale
[img=http://photos.travelle Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 2, 2015
- Madame Tussauds
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/758636/2305C537998E784F70EB512C1822F Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 2, 2015
- North West Washington==Weeks 12-15==
Miles traveled: 6855
National/State Parks Visited: 18
Our week in Mount Rainier National Park started off on the East side of the mountain and we stayed in the National Forest. We ventured up and over to a spot in t Posted by RnCtravel in Adventures of Rachael and Chris | Jul 1, 2015
- Long Driving DaysThe downside and upside to long road trips are the long stretches of time in the car.
Yesterday started out well: breakfast with Julie then 2 hours later lunch with friends in Sonoma, Joe and Stephanie. Actually, Joe and I were Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 1, 2015
- Idaho Potato Museum Today we were at the Idaho Potato Museum in Blackfoot, Idaho. We did other stuff too, like visit Idaho Falls, Idaho (which coincidently has pretty water falls, no connection to the city's name however) and we drove down to Salt Posted by shari36 in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jul 1, 2015
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/758636/F81D29F19E9731C24AD7E4BCE4CA4 Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 1, 2015