- Goodbye BentonvileI have rented an [[https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1OPRB_enUS523US523&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=anderson%20ocean%20club%20myrtle%20beach%20pictures|oceanfront]] condo in [[http://www.visitmyrtlebeach.com/|Myrtle Beach, Sou Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Dec 2, 2014
- November 1963 to November 2014: A Day in Dallas
One of the fun things about traveling is that sometimes you don't really know what you will see on any given day.
For instance, one morning we awaken in the gated community of Conroe, Tex Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014 | Dec 1, 2014
- Living Full in Bentonville[[http://www.biography.com/people/mary-travers-485970|Mary Travers]] might have been [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TYJuHZ_MJU|In Love With a Big Blue Frog]], but she's got nothing on me. (However if you watch the linked video, you will see Mary and I Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Dec 1, 2014
- Birthday activities in New YorkSunday was planned to be a special day, and the plan worked! My birthday got off to a slow start (which seems to be usual for us five), but after brekky we braved the New York weather and were amazed Posted by TandTtravel in Recollections | Dec 1, 2014
- Sleeping in airports[img=http://photos.travellerspoint Posted by AlohaInAsia in Aloha In Asia | Nov 30, 2014
- Thanksgiving in Bentonville, ArkansasThere are only three reasons to be in [[http://www.bentonvillear.com/|Bentonville, Arkansas]]:
1. You work for Walmart or Tyson Foods.
2. You do business with Walmart or Tyson Foods.
3. You want to visit the [[http://crystalbridges.org/|Crystal Bridges Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Nov 29, 2014
- Chicago to MinneapolisDay 9 of our three week group tour from the East Coast to the West Coast of the United States. Already we'd seen and experienced enough to satisfy us. Even if we'd gone home this day, it would have been Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | May 28, 2013
- Shopping and sightseeing in New YorkWe've now had another few days of New York life! Thursday was Thanksgiving Day in New York. We woke to a grey day, but promises that it wouldn't rain and that the snow storm had passed - just like Melbourne, Posted by TandTtravel in Recollections | Nov 29, 2014
- Dr. Fraiser Crane, Starbucks and the Space Needle If I had one word to describe Seattle, it would be cool! I have been dying to visit the NorthWest coast of the US since as long as I can remember (and Seattle in particular). I don't know why, but Posted by melpage in Not all those who wander are lost... | Nov 29, 2014
- A Day in ChicagoAfter the excitement of our arrival, we woke up in Chicago ready to take on the town. We'd chosen not to do any of the optional excursions, which covered things like a boat-ride on the river and Sear's Tower. Instead Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | May 27, 2013
- Dearborn to Chicago via Henry Ford MuseumAlthough I was looking forward to seeing the exhibits in the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, I had mixed feelings about the visit. On our long travel days, the tour guide would make the journey go faster by playing us Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | May 26, 2013
- Niagara Falls to DearbornThis morning's included excursion was the obligatory Maid of the Mist boat ride see view Niagara Falls. My daughter doesn't like boats at the best of times, so there was little chance of her joining us in a small boat Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | May 25, 2013
- Eating Like a Super Model***I am now moving the majority of my blog over to [[http://www.tulsatrot.com|www.tulsatrot.com]]. Please subscribe to that blog.***
[quote]Even though many languages may be dying out, there i Posted by TulsaTrot in Globetrotting Around the World | Nov 27, 2014
- Thanksgiving Day Backyard BirdingToday the noisy calls of PINE SISKINS, coming from my backyard, interrupted my glorious Thanksgiving slumber at 8:45am. Any other bird would have annoyed me, but these are the first Siskins I have actually seen in my backyard for nearly Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Nov 27, 2014
- LA Is My Lady...or so said Frank Sinatra. If that is true, his girlfriend was fat, smelly and weird.
The last time I visited Los Angeles in 2003 I concluded that it was over-rated - too big, too celebrity-obsessed, too polluted and full of Posted by LordGibil in The Littlest Hobo | Nov 27, 2014
- New York in the snowHi
Here we are in New York, been here just a day and we've already had snow!
We had a late start partly because of the debacle getting the apartment key last night and partly from getting up late after broken sleep. Posted by TandTtravel in Recollections | Nov 26, 2014
- 365 days ago......my family and I flew to Panama City, marking the beginning of our world travels for last year. What a whirlwind of a year it has been; it seems like only yesterday I was stepping out onto the balcony of Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Nov 25, 2014
- El Tour de TusconThe main purpose for my long awaited trip to Tucson was to ride in the Special Olympics tour de Tucson. I had heard about this through my friend Christina who was also doing the ride. They have multiple Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Nov 22, 2014
- A few days in San FranciscoWe arrived in SF very tired as we didn't sleep very much on the flight over - no real reason, it was a reasonable flight, but we just couldn't sleep! Transiting in LA was quite chaotic! The airport was very Posted by TandTtravel in Recollections | Nov 24, 2014
- The Rarified Air of Santa Fe and the Costs of TravelWe passed through downtown Santa Fe plaza the next day and nearly all the trees have lost their colorful leaves. The few that haven't, seem to cling on to theirs in some misguided hope that winter will stay away Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014 | Nov 24, 2014
- Nimble Fingered MamaAfter buying an I Miss Bill bumper sticker at the Clinton Center Gift Shop on the Riverfront in Little Rock, I headed West.
First, however, I stopped by the only branch of the US Post Office I have ever seen Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Nov 23, 2014
- Artists and ArtExploring Canyon Road galleries and sculpture gardens in Santa Fe.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/7165 Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014 | Nov 23, 2014
- The Key Spirit...Hallo zusammen,
ein letzter Eintrag als Abschluss dieser Reise, denn ich möchte das Highlight nicht vorenthalten:
Unser Ausflug nach Key West war toll. 180 Meilen (290 km) durch die Keys - so heißt die ganze Inselkette - über unzählige Brücken (Overs Posted by HHDeern in Miami Vice... | Nov 23, 2014
- New Orleans[center]I arrived in Jacksonville, NC and waited for my friend to pick me up from the tiniest airport I’ve ever been to!
When the plane touched down on the tarmac, and everyone started to leave the plane, I hadn’t even Posted by Lady Mantle in Living in Asia | Nov 22, 2014
- Myanmar 2.0After an amazing trip to Myanmar back in 2013, I am returning to explore a few special places, focusing on the people, food, architecture, and areas off the beaten path. To make this trip even better, my oldest Son, Corey, Posted by CirrusNine in Myanmar 2015 | Nov 22, 2014