- SeattleA FABULOUS/FASCINATING/FUN FACT ABOUT THIS PLACE:
Seattle is the birthplace of rock legend Jimi Hendrix and the alternative rock music style known as "grunge", which was made famous by local groups Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, and Alice in Ch Posted by karencook in Karen's World Adventures | Jul 15, 2013
- Hotel palomar and San FranciscoLast stop of the trip - San Francisco. Walked in the Hotel Palomar and the kids lavished attention on the hotel dog, Maverick, at reception. After a slight glitch in the room we were upgraded to a massive suite and Posted by Kath.Iain in Our USA Trip | Oct 26, 2013
- Cape Canaveral & Jetty Park & Kennedy Space CenterCape Canaveral, Florida'nın doğusunda Atlantik Okyanus'una bakan bariyer ada üstünde bulunan şehir daha çok Port Canaveral'den kalkan cruise turlarına katılacaklar ve Kennedy Space Center'ı ziyaret edecekler tarafından tercih edililiyor. Florida ge Posted by ayferonur in Ayfer-Onur Seyahatnamesi | Oct 26, 2013
- Communication is Key (Recreated from Lost PC) Sunday, September 15th, 2013
Nova Scotia, Quebec, Canada
Communication is key in life, but it is especially so when aboard a ship. To facilitate this a system of “Call Backs” has been developed. This works fantastically well because it is Posted by kitcusick in Sailing the Seas | Sep 15, 2013
- Lights, Camera, Action (Recreated from Lost PC)Saturday, September 14th, 2013
Matane, Quebec, Canada
The weather did not bother us at all! Just the gentle rocking of the ship that rocked all of us to sleep. I love hearing the rocking, creaking and the sounds of the Posted by kitcusick in Sailing the Seas | Sep 14, 2013
- Everglades National ParkEverglades Milli Park’da yaptığımız airboat turu Florida gezimizin en keyif aldığımız bölümlerinden biri oldu. Florida'nın güneybatı ucunu kapsayan parka Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers ve Orlando'dan farklı içerikleri olan turlar düzenleniyor. Posted by ayferonur in Ayfer-Onur Seyahatnamesi | Oct 25, 2013
- Dallas, TXWhere are the beautiful snow-capped mountains? Where are the Red Canyons and the incredible rock formations? Where are the beautiful lakes reflecting the majestic mountains surrounding it? GONE! I guess this is slowly acclimating us to Posted by scpurvis in 2013 Western U.S. Loop | Oct 25, 2013
- Disney Hollywood StudiosAnother early morning as our "tour guide" Iain had us running through the park when the gates opened to get to the best rides of the day early. Apparently we have hit one of Orlando's slowest weeks of the Posted by Kath.Iain in Our USA Trip | Oct 25, 2013
- Day 11 & Day 12: New YorkYesterday was a travel day, so not all that much to report. I got a taxi from the airport to the hotel at 6am - it's meant to be an hour long trip but it only ended up taking around Posted by sarahfaithfull in Sarah's Trip 2013 | Oct 25, 2013
- Dominican Food for LunchThere is a group of us who seem to travel together to storms. This started in Sacramento last year when a bunch of us worked in an office and got to be friends. Now we were together again in New Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Oct 24, 2013
- The Windy PiggieThe Piggies move to Chicago!!!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/493820/DSC05772.jpg caption=No trip is complete without stuffed Posted by gabell in ThreeLittlePiggies | Oct 24, 2013
- Bird Brains (Recreated from Lost PC)Friday, September 13th, 2013
Anchorage in Matane, Quebec, Canada
Still motoring away to our destination, wherever that might be! I got to spend a decent amount of time today up on deck. I had a wonderful time checking out the Posted by kitcusick in Sailing the Seas | Sep 13, 2013
- Santa Monica - Breakfast, bicycles and catching up!On our second full day in Santa Monica, the day began in a similar way as the one before - foggy and chilly, with prospects of getting warmer and sunnier later. We went to renew our parking one more day Posted by dindiosk in California | Oct 24, 2013
- Castle Sweet Castle, eh (Recreated from Lost PC) Thursday, September 12th, 2013
Still in Canada today, eh. We are continuing on our way up through the Saint Lawrence River to get to the Saint Lawrence Seaway, eh. At 12:00 I got word to take a moment Posted by kitcusick in Sailing the Seas | Sep 12, 2013
- Lubbock, TXDeep in the heart of Texas! Ok, not really but in Lubbock, anyway. Home to Buddy Holly and the largest contiguous cotton-growing region in the world. We did see a lot of cotton.
This is Posted by scpurvis in 2013 Western U.S. Loop | Oct 24, 2013
- Here a Lock, There a Lock (Recreated from Lost PC)Wednesday, September 11th, 2013
Today we continue on our way through the Saint Lawrence River. Who knew that there was so many locks in the river? Apparently everybody aboard this vessel but me! At 19:00 we sailed Posted by kitcusick in Sailing the Seas | Sep 11, 2013
- Santa Rosa, NMThis stop in Santa Rosa will just be for overnight. We often use rvparkreviews.com when we are trying to decide where to stay to look at the ratings from people who have stayed previously. This has worked out Posted by scpurvis in 2013 Western U.S. Loop | Oct 24, 2013
- And It's Off to New YorkI’d barely been home for a week when I got the call to go to New York. There is some program for Hurricane Sandy claims and I was asked to work as an inspector for the program. I had a Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Oct 23, 2013
- Restaurant on the River[float=left][/float] Rill? What’s a rill? Maybe the new restaurant sign was a mistake? The Copper Rill? Do they mean “grill”? So I looked up the word.
Rill: a small stream or Posted by davidmutticlark in Searchin' for Soul | Oct 23, 2013
- Santa Monica - Farmers' Market, the Pier and the PromenadeSanta Monica in the morning was quite foggy. We are right at the beach, so the wind was a bit cold as well. Still, the temperature was expected to be at around 24C during the day, so we were curious Posted by dindiosk in California | Oct 23, 2013
- Disney EPCOT Epcot stand for experimental prototype community of tomorrow. And Walt Disney was very far reaching with his planing and thoughts about Disney World. This theme park has a central theme of one world, many cultures and has areas dedicated to Posted by Kath.Iain in Our USA Trip | Oct 22, 2013
- Kennedy Space Center at Cape CanaveralWe all really loved the Kennedy Space Centre. Lots of fascinating information about the NASA space programs plus interactive displays and a simulation ride of a shuttle take off. Learned heaps!!
Great new display is of the space shuttle Atlantis. It Posted by Kath.Iain in Our USA Trip | Oct 22, 2013
- A Labor Day Camping TripEarlier this year we started planning a family camping trip to Sunset Beach. This was a trip to include our 3 boys and families. We would take our RV and the others their tents. Jen was the main one to Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Oct 22, 2013
- Gallup, NM SEMINOLES WON!!!! Remain undefeated.
Leaving Arizona, headed east now. I am trying to not view this as the end of our trip but it is hard not to since we are "headed" home. We had originally planned Posted by scpurvis in 2013 Western U.S. Loop | Oct 22, 2013
- So long . . . Farewell . . .This will be my last posting for this year. Thank you all who have read my blog! It really is nice to hear from those of you who have responded and commented. Next year may be a little different. I Posted by jcorilio in Here we go again! 2013 | Oct 21, 2013