- Sip n Dip Montana AdventureSara, Erika, Janice and I went to Great Falls Montana to check out the legendary dive Sip n Dip...oh an do a little shopping of course.
Sara and I drove together from Medicine Hat the weather was beautiful.
We stayed Posted by ohansn in Liv travels here, there, and everywhere | Nov 30, 2016
- From Santa Barbara to Joshua Tree National ParkWe planned to head southeast from Santa Barbara on Thursday 11/10. When Mike heard that some of our PPG (powered paraglider) friends would be camping out in the desert that weekend, we suddenly had our first destination. The first stop Posted by DillyLynn in Our Permanent Vacation | Nov 29, 2016
- 7,000 Mile Road Trip Plus Iceland, Part 6I got up at first light and packed the van. I would not be coming back to Wind Cave after the Roundup. Sept. 30th and the[[http://www.blackhillsbadlands.com/buffalo-roundup-arts-festival/| [[Buffalo Roundup]]]] was the fixed date that influenced when I re Posted by vegasmike6 in Mike's Adventures | Nov 28, 2016
- Research Abroad!Hi everyone! This blog will detail what ended up being a rather unexpected trip to the Netherlands. As you may know, I work a lot with study abroad. In fact, I will be bringing a group of Posted by AnneO in Netherlands 2016 | Nov 28, 2016
- A Last Day in TaosOur last full day together in Taos, time to pack in food and fun.
After a huge breakfast at the Taos Diner, we were off to the square to do some major walking and a little shopping. Dale and I needed Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Nov 27, 2016
- A Wild Goose ChaseBefore I dive into this post, I think it might be of interest to both long-time and new followers alike to see what I was doing exactly three years ago (!)
This Friday I went birding at Northerly Island Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Nov 27, 2016
- Thanksgiving in TaosThanksgiving Day, a time for a celebration for sure. And we showed our thanks by drinking New Mexico champagne with our kids.
We decided prior that we were not interested in a Th Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Nov 26, 2016
- Flying is sooooo much fun!Left Anchorage this morning at 10 am. It was a brisk 7 degrees! After a quick hug for our chauffeur Owen, we were on our way. As you can see, Dennis was used as a Posted by missymabel in Bavaria Bound....again! | Nov 24, 2016
- Back to New MexicoSeveral months ago, our daughter-in-law, Jen suggested that we spend Thanksgiving in Taos. She’d never been to Taos but heard us speak of it plenty. She then found the El Monte Resort and it looked like a nice place to Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Nov 24, 2016
- Are we packed yet?[img=http://photos.travellers Posted by missymabel in Bavaria Bound....again! | Nov 23, 2016
- Nov 5 2016 - Western National Parks including Grand CanyonMy final trip for a busy travel year is a tour of some of the Western National Parks including the Grand Canyon, Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park and a few other sites that are in the same area. Posted by pensfan30157 in Dave's Travels | Nov 22, 2016
- Photo Blog: Fall Camping at Max Patch
After my horrific experience in Napa Valley of falling down the escalator…..TWICE…I decided the best kind of trip would be one that was as far removed from modern technology as possib Posted by vicki_h in . | Nov 21, 2016
- Almost HomeThis will be my last day on the train. I have to be honest, I am sad. It has been a wonderful trip. I was gone exactly 64 days. It went by really fast. I feel like I went to Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 21, 2016
- PortlandToday I left my hotel late at 11:00am. It was great to sleep in. I took an uber car to Amtrak. They let me check my bag all the way thru to Emeryville, so that was nice. I have three Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 21, 2016
- Beaver CountyBeaver County Utah is a county in the south west part of Utah. This is what the trip would be like from the Salt Lake City of Utah:
Just to see where Beaver County is located, here it is on a Posted by Goldenboy1232 in Utah Counties | Nov 20, 2016
- LeavenworthToday is my last day in Leavenworth. I was going to leave at 8:00pm tonight, go to Spokane, Washington, get in at 12:30am, wait two hours until 2:45am and then get on a train to Portland. I would be backtracking Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 20, 2016
- Northstation (Boston) to PortlandFriday
We set off for Portland, ME by taking our new favorite way to travel. . . TRAINS!
And as Maine historically used to be a part of Massachusetts, and Portland like Boston is a fellow port city, what better place Posted by baecation2016 in Quick trip to Portland, ME | Nov 20, 2016
- Absolutely Beautiful! Stunning!If you have never been to Leavenworth, Washington its time! When I first decided to take my sabbatical I was looking at all the train routes and the towns that the train went through. I saw this small town on Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 19, 2016
- SOARSummer Orientation at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. This is when the students and parents really get the inside scoop on what to expect during the upcoming year. The new students get to stay in the dorms and Posted by Miss Molly R in My Travel Diary | Aug 8, 2015
- Family weekend 2015 SLOWe stayed at The Inn at the Cove in Pismo Beach. Brought Mike and the dogs.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/85585 Posted by Miss Molly R in My Travel Diary | Oct 26, 2015
- The End of a Road TripWe’d originally planned to go from Hovenweep on to Arches, Capital Reef, Monument Valley and then home. We had wanted to visit more parks in Utah then got the idea for these from an article I saw.
[[https://utah.com/itinerary/grand-circle-tour?utm_sour Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Nov 18, 2016
- East Glacier ParkThis morning I left the hotel around 11:00am. It going to be a long day, because I don't catch the train until 9:00pm. I will spend the night on the train and arrive in Leavenworth, Washington tomorrow morning at 6:30am. Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 18, 2016
- Bigfoot, beaten paths, and bubbly: A West Coast Road Trip 6
It was the final driving day of our trip. The hiking was over. A 4 ½ hour drive would carry us through more redwoods and park us in the land of wine and sunshine, where we would spend Posted by vicki_h in . | Nov 18, 2016
- Hovenweep For A DayHovenweep is part of the Canyon of the Ancients, located at the end of the canyon. The canyon is very narrow at the bottom and not much elevation gain between the bottom and the top. Nevertheless, the Ancient Ones built Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Nov 17, 2016
- Bigfoot, beaten paths, and bubbly: A West Coast Road Trip 5
It was a beautiful morning and we wanted to hit the road.
[img=https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5227/301180106 Posted by vicki_h in . | Nov 17, 2016