- On Broadway......Today is our last full day in NYC, we made our way to midtown to celebrated this beautiful city with a tour of a classic NYC Icon, "Radio City Hall'.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/635 Posted by Auggiesfamily in I❤LOVE New York | Sep 30, 2015
- Grand Canyon - OMGAll those nerves and apprehension I had about doing the helicopter out to the Canyon soon disappeared once we were up in the air and looking over Vegas from above - OMG
We were up late this morning, as you do Posted by Duzzy 64 in Big kids in the U.S | Sep 30, 2015
- Empire State of Mind.....[center][/center]
I started my morning with a good Aussie coffee at Bluestone (with the hope of bumping into Hugh) while Joan and Mum started theirs with a visit to the Statue of Liberty! They e Posted by Auggiesfamily in I❤LOVE New York | Sep 30, 2015
- Carly, Casper & Cody.A new blood infusion and technical upgrade to the trip (selfie stick) as we picked up Carly from Denver airport on Sat evening. She'd had a fairly good trip, especially as she managed to use the fast track security and Posted by Gazza Wilson in Deserts, Canyons, Mountains & Leaves | Sep 30, 2015
- Day 8: Hop on!I first schlepped myself through Central Park for quite a while in what seemed like slow motion. And then I could not bear it anymore and gave in to the pricey, but oh so tempting offer of a hop-on, hop-off Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Sep 29, 2015
- 23rd September
On our last day in New Orleans we decide to venture out of the city in search of some wildlife. On our arrival at Honey Islands Swamp tours, we board our trusty vessel and set off 'to f Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Sep 29, 2015
I'm a bit behind in my blog, too busy losing money lol & I have picked up some kind of throat, ear infection...JOY! so haven't felt like writing.
What a vibrant, fascinating place!
The flight was short and I could not believe Posted by Duzzy 64 in Big kids in the U.S | Sep 29, 2015
- NYC - There's too much to seeI am a bit overwhelmed by New York City. There are just so many options of things to do and I've already come to terms with the fact that I'll only see a little fraction - the big limiting factor Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Sep 29, 2015
- Chili Pepper Challenge
The Chili Pepper Challenge is a century bike ride that the El Paso Bicycle Group puts on in September every year. We were lucky enou Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Sep 26, 2015
- Where the streets have no name......[center][/center]
We started our day with a trip to Toms Diner for breakfast, the diner from Seinfeld.
The USA serves the fluffiest, lightest pancakes I have ever tasted. This breakfast set us u Posted by Auggiesfamily in I❤LOVE New York | Sep 28, 2015
- 3-2-1-Ready! (as ready as we can be)We soon will be embarking on a spiritual journey (yatra) to sacred places in India. These are highly charged places where epic stories unfolded and where glimpsing, intuiting or (re)experiencing the divine is thought to be more possible than in Posted by OanaLansman in Sacred India - Namarupa Yatra 2015 | Sep 28, 2015
- Falling Off the Wagon on Fire Island If you could set sail for a place that combines the windswept beauty of the Hamptons . . . with the funky, come-as-you-are charm of Key West . . . then throw in the laid-back vibe of a barefoot Caribbean Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Sep 28, 2015
- Hawaii updateHi Everyone
Sorry for lack of updates but we are too busy doing nothing at the moment
We will show you all the photos when we get back but to say it's amazing is selling it short
Also just to keep you Posted by rohanbrown in Our journeys | Sep 28, 2015
- Day 6: Big Apple GreetingMy very first day ever in NYC. In the morning I met with Marguerita, my Big Apple Greeter. She is a real New Yorker and for four hours showed me around the neighbourhoods of Long Island City, Greenpoint and Williamsburg, Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Sep 28, 2015
- Los AngelesWe had just 24 hours in LA, just enough time to see the highlights. We found the people friendly as we mixed it up with the locals. We took the Subway train into Hollywood and did the Star Walk. Posted by Club7Swan in Club7Swan | Sep 27, 2015
- Oh what a night!Welcome to the weekend in New York City. The sun is shining, there is a little chill in the air, families are dropping children off, in baseball and soccer uniforms, on the corner with a parent, runners and walkers are Posted by Auggiesfamily in I❤LOVE New York | Sep 27, 2015
- West Hollywood to Palm SpringsAs we left West Hollywood, we drove towards the downtown LA, saw the world famous 'Hollywood' sign on the hillside and then headed just a short 2 1/2 hours east along Highway 10 towards Palm Springs.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/743552/120509 Posted by CC Road Trip in CC Road Trip | Sep 27, 2015
- Costa Rica Group Bird Walk & Reunion!Today I led several people on a private Oak Park Bird Walk and then we met up with others back at our house for a reunion of the group with which I traveled to Costa Rica this past summer. It Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Sep 27, 2015
- From Heaven to Hell's KitchenSeptember is a beautiful month to visit New York City and a two day visit is just the ticket when you need a little change of pace. I scheduled our visit at the perfect time (sarcasm), not only is Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Sep 27, 2015
- One of those days...Today was a late starting day so washing was on the agenda, and how nice is it to have clean clothes. Even though we have only been away a few days I can not explain to you enough just how Posted by Duzzy 64 in Big kids in the U.S | Sep 26, 2015
- Honorary Junior Ranger.The cheerful Ranger on the gate at Mesa Verde chose to deputise Charm as an honorary Junior Ranger for the day, and passed over a shiny gold badge for her to wear to signify her status. She said to him Posted by Gazza Wilson in Deserts, Canyons, Mountains & Leaves | Sep 26, 2015
- 22nd September
We start todays tour in the Garden District, an area originally sold to the wealthy that didn't want to live in the French Quarter with the Creoles. The plots consisted of large houses Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Sep 26, 2015
- Templeton to West Hollywood / Los Angeles, CaliforniaWe enjoyed another delicious breakfast at Marina's before setting off for our next destination - West Hollywood!
Our previous attempt to drive down the upper part of HIghway 1 had been hampered by bad weather and so we were hoping for Posted by CC Road Trip in CC Road Trip | Sep 26, 2015
- A Fantastic Week of Fall Birding!Although I was very busy with school and my choir this week, I actually managed a decent amount of birding, also, taking advantage of this being the heart of fall songbird migration.
Wednesday morning was a "late arrival" morning for my Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Sep 26, 2015
- No Turning Back
It's really happening. Our non-refundable tickets have been purchased to depart the homeland on De Posted by carpentrek in Carpentrek | Sep 26, 2015