- Here We Go!Well, two months of planning pays off today.
Dulles airport will be my sendoff. Not a whole lot to say other than I am very excited to see where the next two months take me. That, and this double decker Posted by meagle in No Dreams Deferred | Mar 29, 2015
- Washington 27.3.15
Up early after a night of restless sleep. I would love to have a dream interpreter on hand to decipher my dreams. They are always so strange and I can have so many in one night.
It is very overcast Posted by AirsUSARoadTrip in Airs USA Road Trip | Mar 29, 2015
- Concord to Washington 26.3.15We get a bit of a sleep in today make a late start on the road. I am struggling without the Internet again. I don’t know how I lived before, which is really kind of sad.
The kids are so Posted by AirsUSARoadTrip in Airs USA Road Trip | Mar 29, 2015
- Travel Prep
To bore you with the details, here's everything I'm lugging halfway around the globe!
Lush bar shampoo and conditioner in easily packable tins
A TSA approved 3-1-1 carryon bag for liquids Posted by rvandalen in Unplanning | Mar 29, 2015
- Oh, ShenandoahJust in case you missed my blog in [[http://pcotterlycubatour.travellerspoint.com/23/|Cienfuegos, Cuba]], you can listen to it again.
I had assumed that settlers who had moved west from the Shenandoah Valley sang this song when they were confronted with Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Mar 28, 2015
- Snow in SpringtimeYesterday we made it Boston, our last stop on the road trip portion for now.
We experienced the George Washington Bridge with its expensive toll, and lots of traffic.
I am sittin Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Mar 28, 2015
- Life Bird #710: White-winged Scoter!Last night, Friday March 27, my birding aunt and uncle drove to Oak Park and stayed overnight with my family. Tomorrow my family and my aunt and uncle will all fly to southeast Arizona for my spring break, so stay Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Mar 28, 2015
- Warmth and Volcanos Here I Come!Choosing a Spring Break destination gets harder every year since Mike's list of unseen countries gets smaller every year. After searching through airfares, we had narrowed it down to Serbia, Bosnia or Nicaragua. Nicaragua had the upside of Posted by Jengt in Jenny sees the World | Mar 28, 2015
- The Last Day in the USAThe prospect of a long flight and the extended waiting time at the airport was daunting and we spent as much time as possible in the comfort of our hotel. With check-out at 12:00 we wheeled our luggage to Posted by greynomadm in 2015-01 Ruby Princess | Mar 28, 2015
- Top 10 Most Expensive Houses In The WorldHi there! Ever wonder what are the most expensive homes in the world? Check this out!
Posted by farrahwinters in Farrah Recommends | Mar 27, 2015
- From $1250 to $8When I graduated from college, which took too long, someone bought me the Dr. Seuss book "Oh, The Places You'll Go" - in reference to the job I might be offered or the success I might have. But I always Posted by emlehan in Oh, The Places You'll Go | Mar 27, 2015
- Atlanta to Charlotte 25.03.2015This morning as we discuss the day's activities before we head to Charlotte, A brochure to visit the official home of gone with the wind takes my eye. Weston ask's
'what is gone with the wind'
. Seriously , I Posted by AirsUSARoadTrip in Airs USA Road Trip | Mar 26, 2015
- Nashville to Atlanta 24.03.15
We are woken this morning by a car alarm. I jump up as it sounds like our car. I can’t see who’s it is but its not ours. Feeling tired this morning as I didn’t sleep well last night. Sometimes Posted by AirsUSARoadTrip in Airs USA Road Trip | Mar 26, 2015
- European Vacation 2017Hey World,
We’re planning a trip to Europe for 2017. A LENGTHY trip. between 2 and 3 months. I figure that i’ll only make this trip once, and I want to make it worth it. It’s going to be Posted by CasualWonder in Travelling Alone | Mar 25, 2015
- A Late Night for UsWe woke late this morning and staggered into the day. Managed a simple breakfast of a banana, two oranges, a tub of yogurt, a small muffin, two granola bars and a cup of coffee. Then spent the remainder Posted by greynomadm in 2015-01 Ruby Princess | Mar 25, 2015
- Belated Honeymoon - Euro StyleHere is where we are going!
For 18 days!
[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/member_map.cfm?user=davekatie&tripid=728058|Our Trip]] Posted by davekatie in Our Travels | Mar 25, 2015
- FOOLED AGAIN!Join us on our Spring Tour through Western Montana and the Pacific Northwest!
Something strange and wonderful is bound to happen!
Montana Snow Shoes:
Posted by MAX B in APRIL FOOLS TOUR 2015 | Mar 25, 2015
A little more than 10 months ago my father passed away.
He had become one of my best friends and his sudden passing was beyond difficult. It's funny the things you find yourself rememberi Posted by meagle in No Dreams Deferred | Mar 24, 2015
- Nashville (photos to come) 23.3.2015We get up to be greeted by a beautiful sunny morning. The rain has gone and the sun has come back.
Another struggle with the boys thismorning to get them out of bed, however after my ongoing nagging and threats work Posted by AirsUSARoadTrip in Airs USA Road Trip | Mar 24, 2015
- Chicago to LA[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by eliasgv in Route 66 - June 2014 | Mar 24, 2015
- Brown Creeper!Nothing like a Brown Creeper on an annoying Tuesday to cheer up some boring studying...
Spring break & Arizona in only a few days, stay tuned!
Henry Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Mar 24, 2015
- Disneyland All DayWe took our time having a light breakfast and packed our jackets and water for the day at Disneyland. We left the HoJo at about 11:00 and walked about 10 minutes to the Disneyland entrance. There is a Posted by greynomadm in 2015-01 Ruby Princess | Mar 24, 2015
- From Spring to Fall in 19 Hours[float=left]It's been a cold winter and we still have snow and ice on the ground. So who in there right mind would travel from emerging spring to fall? The answer is me! Aon April 7th, Allan and I are Posted by Lauriesam in The Adventures of Lauriesam | Mar 24, 2015
- Actualización de ImagenMiami to Ft. Lauderdale to Cocoa Beach to Kennedy Space Center to Jacksonville to Savannah.
In Cocoa Beach, Andrea searched for Major Nelson and I looked for Jeannie, but the closest thing we found was a sign that read "I Dream Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Mar 24, 2015
- Tour Guides vs Self ToursWhen I’m on vacation, I know that I want to make the very most of my time away, and get as much out of it as possible. Whether I’m visiting a town that’s considered “historical” or not, I love Posted by sarafarag in Travel Tips and Tricks | Mar 23, 2015