- Portland, day 1
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/759828/image.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/75982 Posted by cassndr in Oregon bicycling trip 2015 | Jul 2, 2015
- TOP of the ROCKRockefeller Center and St. Patricks Cathedrale
[img=http://photos.travelle Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 2, 2015
- Madame Tussauds
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/758636/2305C537998E784F70EB512C1822F Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 2, 2015
- North West Washington==Weeks 12-15==
Miles traveled: 6855
National/State Parks Visited: 18
Our week in Mount Rainier National Park started off on the East side of the mountain and we stayed in the National Forest. We ventured up and over to a spot in t Posted by RnCtravel in Adventures of Rachael and Chris | Jul 1, 2015
- Long Driving DaysThe downside and upside to long road trips are the long stretches of time in the car.
Yesterday started out well: breakfast with Julie then 2 hours later lunch with friends in Sonoma, Joe and Stephanie. Actually, Joe and I were Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 1, 2015
- Idaho Potato Museum Today we were at the Idaho Potato Museum in Blackfoot, Idaho. We did other stuff too, like visit Idaho Falls, Idaho (which coincidently has pretty water falls, no connection to the city's name however) and we drove down to Salt Posted by shari36 in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jul 1, 2015
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/758636/F81D29F19E9731C24AD7E4BCE4CA4 Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 1, 2015
- Liberty Island and DowntownTolle Sicht mit dem Wassertaxi. Vor der Statue of Liberty dreht es sich im Kreis, damit jeder Fotos machen kann.
[im Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 1, 2015
- Amusement park[] Posted by palmisano in Summer Trip 2015 | Jul 1, 2015
- Day 3 This is our third day on the road and all is fine. The traffic in Chicago is just as bad as the 401 and we were glad that we stayed outside the city. Unfortunately the GPS brought us Posted by palmisano in Summer Trip 2015 | Jun 30, 2015
- It's rainingUnd schlafen kann ich auch nicht mehr 4:30am. (co)
Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 1, 2015
- And the Grandkids Trip Is Rolling As usual, the train was late in rolling away. 2 hours later than we’d hoped to leave but finally what was left behind was a done deal.
Our first destination was Foresthill, a small town in the forest Northeast of Sacramento. Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 30, 2015
- Rocky Mountain StatesMorning in Missoula is pleasant in the shade and monstrous in the sun. Temperatures are liable to climb over 100, but we'll be changing elevation faster than the mercury, so no worries. The mountains are beautiful and [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hills Posted by MiriG in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jun 30, 2015
- OregonToday, Tuesday we were up early again for another walk, this time around the lake at Paulina - 11km. Great views from the lakeshore and from the little climb we had to do.
Back again for an afternoon by the pool, Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jun 30, 2015
- You're Speaking Greek to MeThe time is near. My #1 travel destination that I've dreamed about ever since I watched that episode of "Real World" where the cast was given a trip to Santorini is about to become a dream come true. Posted by travelfanatics in For Travel Fanatics Only | Jun 30, 2015
- 29th JuneMonday 29th June - Mariposa- Yosemites National Park- San Francisco
Left Mariposa early and drove into the southern end of the park up to Glacier Point which has breathtaking views of Yosemite Valley, Half Dome and the high country 3,214 Posted by Pearcey in TJ's and Boys Abroad | Jun 30, 2015
- Lee Vinney to MariposaSunday 28th - Lee Vinney to Mariposa
What a day! We all love Yosemite's National Park; after stocking up on supplies we left Lee Vinney and turned into Tioga road which was a long stretch of forests, meadows, lakes Posted by Pearcey in TJ's and Boys Abroad | Jun 30, 2015
- First Night NYCgrossartig Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jun 30, 2015
- New York ArrivalAnflug Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jun 30, 2015
- Sedona!We drove in the Mustang from the Grand Canyon to Phoneix over a couple days.
The whole state of Arizona is so freaking beautiful!!
Posted by BlahMaxine in The Great American Road Trip | Jun 30, 2015
- Grand Grand GRAND Canyon!Best birthday present!
Cap'n Kurt our Helicopter captain who was a WWII veteran with views over the Hoover Dam and parts of the canyon/parts of the Mojave desert.
[img=http://photos.travel Posted by BlahMaxine in The Great American Road Trip | Jun 30, 2015
- Las Vegas!
Yea Posted by BlahMaxine in The Great American Road Trip | Jun 30, 2015
- Hannah Montana and the Adventures in MontanaToday we drove five hours. The view was pretty. Miriam took an obsessive amount of pictures. Bye.
Oh you want more details? Well, if you insist. We left Kennewick, Washington in the morning and drove two hours till Spokane, Washington where Posted by shari36 in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jun 29, 2015
- Catching up: Clyde Peeling's ReptilandFirst, I must confess that I am not a fan of snakes, and that I have always thought that reptile houses in zoos are smelly. I suppose I am not Reptiland's target audience, then. Nevertheless, a while back, a friend Posted by amikulski in Toddler Travels | Jun 29, 2015
- OregonWe had an early start to the day to beat the heat as we decided to go for a hike around the Mt Bachelor area. They use the trails as hiking in Summer and cross country skiing in Winter.
After that Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jun 29, 2015