- NevadaWe left California behind this morning to head into Nevada. Glorious weather - high 70's, so the hood came down and we were treated to some incredible empty desert roads. Perfect Mustang territory, and time to see what she could Posted by Matt Cocken in Matt's Massive Holiday! | Mar 24, 2015
- A Bit of Civil War HistoryWhen my friend Chuck took me on a walk of his neighborhood, we ended up at the [[http://www.afroamcivilwar.org/|African America Civil War Museum]].
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/510746/Memorial_t..ar_Soldiers.jpg caption=Memorial to Black Civ Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | May 29, 2015
- Sun, Surf & GunsSweating our sunblock off and getting tan lines by the pool at 9.30am was a pretty good start to our day yesterday.
The weather Posted by MorganErikaOE in Love & Adventures | May 28, 2015
- Our Hometown
Oh, how I love this area.
If Denver, Colorado were not home base, this area is where I would be.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/510746/Wooded_Lot..Takoma_Park. Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | May 28, 2015
- Chitown!We spent today exploring Chicago. I've been before but I did not get to enjoy it from the river. We took the Chicago Architecture Foundation boat tour. It was an awesome way to spend the morning. Posted by E.M.N in Adventure Is Out There! | May 27, 2015
- Portland: City of Roses5.25.2015
We arrived in Portland ~3pm and walked ~1 mile directly to our hostel. Northwest Portland Hostel is a member of Hostelling International (HI). HI is a membership organization, so I paid something around $25 for 1 year membership. This gets Posted by klorenzooo in Canadian Railway Adventures | May 27, 2015
- HereYay,I'm going on a trip!!!!! Posted by markaralls in Walter's adventures around the world | May 27, 2015
- Only in West VirginiaA year ago, I never intended to spend six nights in West Virginia. Heck, a week ago I did not plan to spend six nights in West Virginia.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/510746/Welcxome_to_West_Virginia.jpg caption=Welcxome to West Vi Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | May 27, 2015
- Now I'm Four Five Days from wildin'
We are now five (!) days from heading out on the road. My car got a clean bill of health, there is shopping (we bought all of the sunscreen at Wal Mart, a selfie stick, and lots of snacks), th Posted by shari36 in Post-College Stress Disorder | May 27, 2015
- Central Oregon==Weeks 9==
Miles traveled: 5363
National/State Parks Visited: 13
This week has been spent in the Bend, Oregon (Central Oregon) area. The area has an extensive outdoor culture in many activities, which is exactly what Rachael and I Posted by RnCtravel in Adventures of Rachael and Chris | May 27, 2015
- West VirginiaOl' 95 and I were glad to have warm nights and pleasant state parks to spend them in.
You might enjoy them also.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/510746/Little_Level Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | May 27, 2015
- Aloha HonoluluWhat a day.
Tears, butterflies, exhaustion and excitement. We finally made it here!
After an early morning and tearful goodbye we went into International Departures; only to get stopped Posted by MorganErikaOE in Love & Adventures | May 27, 2015
- Road Trip from NY to CASo I decided to drive my car all the way across the country. We are taking the northern route. Our planned stops are Chicago, Madison, Minneapolis, Badlands, Mt. Rushmore, Yellowstone, Seattle, and Portland. Kind of regret it after Posted by E.M.N in Adventure Is Out There! | May 26, 2015
- Day 26 - Sunday 24th May 2015We had a sleep in today and skipped breakfast, we slept until 9am as we had until midday to check out of our hotel. We did another repacking of baggage to try and even the weight between bags as we Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 26, 2015
- Day 25 - Saturday 23rd may 2015Alarm woke us at 5am today as we had to disembark the cruise ship early. We had docked in Whittier sometime after midnight, so we got ourselves ready and grabbed a quick coffee and breakfast and by 6:45am we were Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 26, 2015
- The most beautiful city in the United StatesWhat is the most beautiful city in the United States? Some would argue New York City, while others would choose Miami, and some perhaps will argue that Denver, Colorado takes the prize. However in all my travels throughout the 50 Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | May 26, 2015
- Coast StarlightThe first leg of our trip was 17 hours on Amtrak, riding the Coast Starlight from Emeryville, CA to Portland, OR. I planned for this first post to show what riding on Amtrak is like, with visuals and everything, but Posted by klorenzooo in Canadian Railway Adventures | May 24, 2015
- We're home!Just wanted to send a quick note to let everyone know we arrived back at the Parkersburg Airport safely!
And it's hot here. Yuck. Posted by Acw415 in Jeremy & Ashley Travel Europe | May 25, 2015
- I Didn't Realize I Was Leaving AgainWell, here I am, heading out on another journey. Where to, you might be wondering. Valencia, Spain! Spain. A Country with beautiful sites, friendly people and a busy nightlife. I'm ready for all but one. Can you guess which it Posted by WorldRun in The Great Travel Race | May 25, 2015
- In Memory Of
I choose today to honor and remember all those who have given their lives, th Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | May 25, 2015
- Cloudcroft, New Mexico
I'm going with the philosophy that one night out of town is better than none so Cloudcroft beaconed. Approximately two hours in to the mountains lies this tiny town that se Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Jan 29, 2015
- Packing and flying – booze and pills includedWell I wasn’t going to do a blog cause I’m such a man about town but circumstances have it that I sat in traffic on California 1 due to a car accident 4 cars ahead of me so I used Posted by leroy.turnbull in Rex takes america & Canada | May 24, 2015
- My 2 Favorite BirdsThis Memorial Day Weekend, my family and I had a short but very relaxing vacation at our lake cottage on the campground we own in southwest Michigan, Warner's Landing Campground: https://sites.google.com/site/warnerslandingcampground/
Before I write ab Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 24, 2015
- 5 AWESOME THINGS TO DO IN CRYSTAL RIVER, FLORIDA
I’ve got a thing about kitschy, Old Florida towns. I love the history and the quirky character of them. In the past, Apalachicola on the Gulf Coast used to be my favor Posted by riverventures in River Ventures | May 24, 2015
- Tips for scallop season
Before you hit the water, here are a few tips from local fishing guide Jim Lemke, who spends most of his summer scouring the grass beds of the Nort Posted by riverventures in River Ventures | May 24, 2015