- Platinum stayKate and I are staying at The Platinum Hotel. There are countless hotels in Las Vegas and it was a terrifying decision to make. But I am happy!
[center][img=http:/ Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Jan 31, 2015
- Las Vegas baby!Flying into Las Vegas is seriously bizarre! We left Seattle and crossed the Cascade mountains with their beautiful snowy peaks.
After 2 Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Jan 30, 2015
- Health Having a week back in New Jersey gives me a nice opportunity to detoxify before I leave on another adventure. I also have a very slow work week so I am going to seize this time to really concentrate on Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Jan 30, 2015
- CubaYour bibliography for this section includes [[http://www.galfromdownunder.com/cuba/|The Handsomest Man in Cuba]] by Lynette Chiang. Oh, how I wish I were this kind of traveler, On her own and pedaling a bike, she spent three months touring Cuba.
I, on th Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jan 30, 2015
- Recovery Day in Fort LauderdaleEased into the day making no attempt to rendezvous with the sunrise. Ducked down to the foyer to partake of their 'Grab and Go' breakfasts. Hot beverages, muffins, fruit and chewy bars. Not a bad start to Posted by greynomadm in 2015-01 Ruby Princess | Jan 30, 2015
- Moruya to Fort LauderdaleThis blog entry is being written from the Hotel on the morning after our arrival. It is still dark outside but as I've been tossing and turning in bed for some time now I felt I needed to record Posted by greynomadm in 2015-01 Ruby Princess | Jan 30, 2015
- Bye-Bye Atlanta! Hi! Well here we go on a new adventure with Jonathan (19 months old)- flying to Taiwan for a 2 month vacation. We are so thankful for the new vacation policy at BCG that allows Henry to Posted by Ariel968 in Taiwan - January-March 2015 | Jan 29, 2015
- Kate's StoryKate is a massive fan of the music that arose from Seattle during the early 80s. This is loosely classified as 'grunge' and includes punk and metal rock. The bands most people know are Pearl Jam and Nirvana but Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Jan 29, 2015
- Final days in SeattleOur last 2 days in Seattle! Kate is sad to leave but I'm looking forward to the next adventure. Yesterday was rainy. Today the sun shone to give us a last farewell. We spent the time revisiting favourite places, finding Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Jan 28, 2015
- Heute in New MexicoServus zusammen
In den letzten Tagen bin ich sehr gut vorangekommen. Heute Mittag habe ich die Grenze zu New Mexico überfahren.
Dazwischen bin ich noch durch einen Teil des [[http:// Posted by Snowshoe in Coast2Coast | Jan 28, 2015
- Goodbye Florida
I've come to love Florida more than I ever thought I would.
I used to think florida was "flat" in every sense of the word. Boring, no waves, no mountains, Flat was Florida 'word'. I was spoiled by lots of time Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Jan 28, 2015
- Delray and DeerField Beach
"There's nothing like returning to a place unchanged and realizing it is you yourself that has changed."
Although I had been to Delray and Deerfield before in 2013, there is always something new to experience especially when with new people.
It's Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Jan 28, 2015
- White Sands National Monument
White Sands National Monument is the world's largest field of gypsum sand dunes ringed by the San Andres and Sacramento mountains. These dunes cover 275 square miles in t Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Jan 15, 2015
- Cavorting with CousinsThis was the time to see family I have not seen in years - in some cases years, and years, and years. I even met the wife of a cousin I have never met and they have been married forty Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jan 27, 2015
- Cavorting with ClassmatesWhat a treat to be hosted by the Morsches in their pond-side condominimum
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/510746/Still_in_the_Kitchen.jpg caption=Still i Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jan 27, 2015
- Seattle is growing on meMaybe it's just the accumulation of marijuana fumes affecting my brain (it's legal here) but I think I'm starting to like Seattle! Today we woke up to the most perfect winter's day. Blue sky, crisp cool air and a spectacular Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Jan 26, 2015
- Ice HockeyYesterday we decided to make our way to one of the trendier neighbourhoods for the morning. Fremont is apparently where the artists and bohemians hang out. It is actually quite a short distance from our apartment by bus however Kate Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Jan 25, 2015
- Pausentag mit RodeoHallo zusammen
Meinen ersten Pausentag habe ich in Buckeye, einem Vorort von Phoenix verbracht. Eigentlich wollte ich heute waschen, mich um mein Rad kümmern und ein wenig lesen. Zum Waschen bin ich heute bekommen. Der Rest musste warten. Stattdessen w Posted by Snowshoe in Coast2Coast | Jan 24, 2015
- MIA When I walked around the city of Miami, it suddenly made sense to me why certain people I grew up with moved there. It just fits them. In Eat Pray Love, Liz says that every city and person has their Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Jan 24, 2015
- Pike St MarketsTime for a tour. I got up early today and headed to the Pike St Markets for a walking tour. I have been on several market tours around the world including the the very ancient and frenetic Athens market, but Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Jan 23, 2015
- Mini-roadtrip! Day 7: Santa Cruz, CA, USAI took the 5 (look, I'm talking like a So-Caler...) to see Katrina and her babybump in SC! Went around the campus again and checked out the arboretum. :) Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Jan 23, 2015
- Mini-roadtrip! Days 5-6: Los Angeles, CA, USA Well, we ended up crashing at Austin's place in Hollywood. Just hung out w/Seth and had some beers.
The next day we did some touristy stuff. Breakfast burritos, a CA must. Griffith Observatory for some views Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Jan 23, 2015
- Mini-roadtrip! Days 4: San Simeon, CA, USA Well, we crashed in San Simeon. Smoked the hookah; drank some beers.
We saw Hearst Castle the next day. I'd actually never been here. It was surprisingly cool! Expensive, though! $25 to see the Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Jan 23, 2015
- Mini-roadtrip! Day 3: Monterey, CA, USA We drove down to Monterey and saw a little of the aquarium and Cannery Row. We finished up the aquarium the next day.
We'd spent a long time there. And after that it was time to hit Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Jan 23, 2015
- Mini-roadtrip! Days 1-2: Santa Cruz, CA, USASo little Trevor, my old roomie from Madrid came and visited from Dublin. Roadtrip! I picked him up from SFO, and we started by getting to SC. Checked out some good ol' Taqueria Vallarta. Ah, Mexican Posted by ErnieLG in Destination Unknown | Jan 23, 2015