- New York to WashingtonHaving spent just a couple of days in New York, I was already infatuated with the place, and disappointed to leave. Fortunately, this was tempered a little by the excitement of getting the long road-trip underway. We all gathered, like Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | May 22, 2013
- Discovering Iconic New YorkDay 2 of our trip was officially Day 1 of our tour. After breakfast, we met our group in the lobby. It turned out we'd be spending the next three weeks traveling with about 25 Aussie couples (and a few Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | May 21, 2013
- Across America, New York to LAA new adventure.
Unlike my [[http://gotmybindle.travellerspoint.com/3/|previous trip through Eastern Europe]], I took the easier road this time, opting for a tour with Cosmos. When I traveled through [[http://gotmybindle.travellerspoint.com/16/|Romania Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | May 21, 2013
- Some time at home
Nigel was coming up to an important milestone in his aircraft training...the end! We needed to spend some time at home so he could finalise his course and help with the process of moving Posted by dinige in Rowan Family Adventures! | Feb 6, 2014
- New and Improved EuropeJust when I started planning our Europe trip, again, I was called away but fortunately for claims nearby. Finally I’m done and back to our lives as they were months ago, at least for today.
We’ve been planning a trip to Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Feb 5, 2014
- Seeking Liminality- Another View on TravelSeeking Liminality- Another view on Travel
This definition is from Wikipedia. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liminality )
This article is about the concept of liminality. For the original video animation, see .hack//Liminality.
In anthropology, limi Posted by tourdeflor in Tour de Floret | Feb 2, 2014
- Monkey Brain[center]
===New Developments & Random Things===
1. EVOL RACING took on 3 new riders for this spring/summer season! I've already started having dreams about road racing. This blog certainly cannot capture my excitement for what is in store for thi Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Feb 1, 2014
- WE ARE ALL PACKED AND READY TO GOYou would think that we have become experts with all of the to'ing and fro'ing that we have done since Paul's retirement. We have certainly been away from home more in the last year than at any other time. Posted by pcnicholson0522 in SE Asia - An Ancient Kingdom | Feb 1, 2014
- Getting my Duckies in a RowThere is a scene in Breakfast at Tiffany's when Holly Golightly was asked in a phone call, "What to do you want? WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Her reply was, "When I find out what I want I'm gonna let Posted by Baronessonthego in Duckies in a Row | Feb 1, 2014
- A Deep Fried Bucket of Fun: New Year's in New OrleansI was perusing the internet, looking for somewhere to go for New Year’s Eve when I ran across an article titled, “10 Ways to Lose Weight on Vacation.” It included tips like, “Pack portable exercise equipment,” “Surround yourself with Health Posted by vicki_h in . | Jan 30, 2014
- Day 61 San Francisco - Dubai
I had mid morning flight to Dubai via Paris. The flight was preparing to take off when the captain made announcements - 'leaving this warm sunny day in San Francisco we will heading to Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go - Seychelles! | Jan 29, 2014
- Day 59-60 Santa Cruz Hikes - Saratoga
Hiking in the temperatures less than 5-10 degrees celsius for any one in Dubai would sound a bit adventurous. But I was so surprised with so many people/ families/ young children Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go - Seychelles! | Jan 29, 2014
- Day 55-58 San Jose/ Apple Campus/ Gilroy Shopping Day 55-56
It was raining for two days in a row and I had not seen the sun. Winter with rains made it really cold, so we were confined to warm comfy sofas.
With the sun coming out after two Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go - Seychelles! | Jan 29, 2014
- WHAT'S A FEW EXTRA BUCKS?About 3 weeks ago we started to realize that there were many extra costs associated with our adventure to SE Asia that we had not fully comprehended. This trip requires a set of travel Visas with the only Posted by pcnicholson0522 in SE Asia - An Ancient Kingdom | Jan 29, 2014
- Countdown to Aloha Posted by anci78 in Hawaii 2014 | Jan 28, 2014
- SEA DAYS AND HILO, HAWAII
Most of our days from LA to the Big Island of Hawaii were blessed with brillia Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 5 | Jan 27, 2014
- Welcome to my GV Beius 2014 Page!==Exciting News==
===Don't miss out on the trip of a lifetime!===
Join Katie's 12th Global Village team to Beius, Romania this summer!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/401268/16D53F462219AC68172EBFAA3847135C.jpg caption=Katie's 11th team - Au Posted by gooberkn in GV Beius 2014 | Jan 27, 2014
- Touring SeattleThis morning was super chilly, and the day for our city tour of Seattle. After another scrumptious breakfast we got on board our tour and were greeted with the great news that we were the only ones on the tour Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Jan 27, 2014
- Boeing FactoryToday, seeing as it was our first day in Seattle, we decided to start with something big, real big. In fact, our location for today, the Boeing Factory is the biggest building in the world by volume! After a simple Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Jan 27, 2014
- Sleeper Train!Today was our last day in San Francisco and the start of something that I had always wanted to do; go on a sleeper train! We spent the day looking around different parts of San Francisco, exploring and finding Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Jan 27, 2014
- Fake Tales of San Francisco So we arrived in Frisco fairly late in the arvo, and checked into our hostel... Which looked more like a hotel to be honest, place was massive, and spotless! The receptionist then mentioned something about a pub-crawl, and, naturally, we Posted by pmsAmuricah in pmsAmerica2014 | Jan 27, 2014
- OFF WE GO TO MYANMAR, THAILAND, LAOS, VIETNAM AND CAMBODIA
About a year ago our good friends, Kathy and David, invited us to join them on a two week photography tour in Myanmar. Paul and I looked at each other, smiled and said "Sure, it sound Posted by pcnicholson0522 in SE Asia - An Ancient Kingdom | Jan 26, 2014
- Day 33 - Hawaii Today is the last full day of our holiday! I cannot believe how fast 5 weeks had flown and how much we have experienced. We have another set if places, experiences and a new language to share - this was Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Jan 25, 2014
- LA and Venice BeachWell in spite of some concerns about getting to the West Coast because of the New York weather, we arrived in LA at 2.30 pm Wednesday 22nd, only about 3 hours later than our original scheduled time.
Here in Venice Beach Posted by stavmagpie in South West USA | Jan 24, 2014
- Malibu/10So on our second last day in LA we drove up the coast to the Malibu pier, Steven nearly killing us in the process! But to be fair, left-hand drive is pretty loco!
[img=http://photos.travellerspo Posted by pmsAmuricah in pmsAmerica2014 | Jan 24, 2014