- Hawaii updateHi Everyone
Sorry for lack of updates but we are too busy doing nothing at the moment
We will show you all the photos when we get back but to say it's amazing is selling it short
Also just to keep you Posted by rohanbrown in Our journeys | Sep 28, 2015
- Day 6: Big Apple GreetingMy very first day ever in NYC. In the morning I met with Marguerita, my Big Apple Greeter. She is a real New Yorker and for four hours showed me around the neighbourhoods of Long Island City, Greenpoint and Williamsburg, Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Sep 28, 2015
- Los AngelesWe had just 24 hours in LA, just enough time to see the highlights. We found the people friendly as we mixed it up with the locals. We took the Subway train into Hollywood and did the Star Walk. Posted by Club7Swan in Club7Swan | Sep 27, 2015
- Oh what a night!Welcome to the weekend in New York City. The sun is shining, there is a little chill in the air, families are dropping children off, in baseball and soccer uniforms, on the corner with a parent, runners and walkers are Posted by Auggiesfamily in I❤LOVE New York | Sep 27, 2015
- West Hollywood to Palm SpringsAs we left West Hollywood, we drove towards the downtown LA, saw the world famous 'Hollywood' sign on the hillside and then headed just a short 2 1/2 hours east along Highway 10 towards Palm Springs.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/743552/120509 Posted by CC Road Trip in CC Road Trip | Sep 27, 2015
- Costa Rica Group Bird Walk & Reunion!Today I led several people on a private Oak Park Bird Walk and then we met up with others back at our house for a reunion of the group with which I traveled to Costa Rica this past summer. It Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Sep 27, 2015
- From Heaven to Hell's KitchenSeptember is a beautiful month to visit New York City and a two day visit is just the ticket when you need a little change of pace. I scheduled our visit at the perfect time (sarcasm), not only is Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Sep 27, 2015
- One of those days...Today was a late starting day so washing was on the agenda, and how nice is it to have clean clothes. Even though we have only been away a few days I can not explain to you enough just how Posted by Duzzy 64 in Big kids in the U.S | Sep 26, 2015
- Honorary Junior Ranger.The cheerful Ranger on the gate at Mesa Verde chose to deputise Charm as an honorary Junior Ranger for the day, and passed over a shiny gold badge for her to wear to signify her status. She said to him Posted by Gazza Wilson in Deserts, Canyons, Mountains & Leaves | Sep 26, 2015
- 22nd September
We start todays tour in the Garden District, an area originally sold to the wealthy that didn't want to live in the French Quarter with the Creoles. The plots consisted of large houses Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Sep 26, 2015
- Templeton to West Hollywood / Los Angeles, CaliforniaWe enjoyed another delicious breakfast at Marina's before setting off for our next destination - West Hollywood!
Our previous attempt to drive down the upper part of HIghway 1 had been hampered by bad weather and so we were hoping for Posted by CC Road Trip in CC Road Trip | Sep 26, 2015
- A Fantastic Week of Fall Birding!Although I was very busy with school and my choir this week, I actually managed a decent amount of birding, also, taking advantage of this being the heart of fall songbird migration.
Wednesday morning was a "late arrival" morning for my Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Sep 26, 2015
- No Turning Back
It's really happening. Our non-refundable tickets have been purchased to depart the homeland on De Posted by carpentrek in Carpenters Without Borders | Sep 26, 2015
- Our day at Universal StudiosWhat a brilliant day! We paid the extra and pre booked the VIP tour, if you are visiting Universal so worth the money. From the time you arrive you are treated like a VIP. On arrival there is morning tea Posted by Duzzy 64 in Big kids in the U.S | Sep 26, 2015
- One Step Forward, Two Steps BackSometimes, you can't go forward without going backward, and today was one of those days. We got up thinking we would spend the morning in Pensacola, and then fly off to finish our trip with our kids in NC. Unfortunately, Posted by MBaker in Freedom in an RV6 | Sep 26, 2015
- Luck be a Lady......[center][/center]
We were up bright and early this morning, our plan was to catch the Staten Island Ferry before sunrise so we could watch the sun come up over Manhattan, however last night we Posted by Auggiesfamily in I❤LOVE New York | Sep 25, 2015
- Day 4: Still Boston, still walkingAfter hunting down a new SD card (Not easy! Came across two former RadioShacks where there was now only a sign in the window telling me to shop online instead... and then I stumbled upon Staples - yeah!), I explored Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Sep 25, 2015
- Lullaby on Broadway........[center][/center]
Today, we had a gentle paced morning, we got up slowly and meandered across Central Park to museum mile on the upper east side. Mum and Joan wanted to see the 'Woman in Gold' pain Posted by Auggiesfamily in I❤LOVE New York | Sep 24, 2015
- Mixed Bag and Always Take Your Towel We had a ball strolling the Riverwalk in San Antonio and enjoying lunch with Gary's cousin Karen and her daughter Melissa. What a great area: part entertainment district, part public park. Really beautiful, and fun. Thanks for letting us Posted by MBaker in Freedom in an RV6 | Sep 25, 2015
- Hop on Hop off bus LA styleAnother beautiful day in LA...
Today is touring LA on the hop on hop off bus. Purchased a $5 hat from a local sidewalk stand which turned out to be just the best $5 I have ever spent other than the Posted by Duzzy 64 in Big kids in the U.S | Sep 24, 2015
- Day 3: CambridgeI strolled the campuses of Harvard and MIT today. And while I liked the Harvard campus much better, the highlight of the day still goes to MIT, specifically the MIT museum. Very entertaining exhibitions, especially Gestural Engineering (kinetic sculptures Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Sep 24, 2015
- Russian River via San Francisco to Templeton CaliforniaWe left Russian River early the next day and started our journey further south in California. Our first stop was in San Francisco, about 2 hours south of Russian River. There was quite heavy traffic and drizzle and as we Posted by CC Road Trip in CC Road Trip | Sep 24, 2015
- 20 - 21st September
Fresh from our night out at Ground Zero, we continue south towards the Big Easy. As we speed though the country side we begin to see evidence of the commodity that founded the area - cot Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Sep 24, 2015
- This Is What Unemployment Looks Like, KidsAnd so it begins.
FROM CHICAGO TO PITTSBURGH...
MEGABUS FROM PITTSBURGH....
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.co Posted by katemancuso in Taken: The Epilogue | Sep 24, 2015
- Wind PowerToday was a marathon. We flew 6.5 hours and covered about 1,000 miles to get from Colorado to San Antonio, TX. The first part of the trip was still scenic, but not as dramatic as the day before, while the Posted by MBaker in Freedom in an RV6 | Sep 24, 2015