- Weiter Richtung OstenHallo zusammen
Die letzten Tage habe ich den Joshua Tree NP hinter mir gelassen und bin durch die südlichen Ausläufer der Mojave-Wüste gefahren. Die Grenze zu Arizona habe ich heute überquert. Der Wind wurde heute ein Thema für mich. Schräg von Posted by Snowshoe in Coast2Coast | Jan 21, 2015
- Rocket PowerYesterday my family left and Derrick and I decided to stay another night in Melbourne beach (thank you mike grant for allowing us to be squatters ??) when we heard there was a Sattalite being launched near by that evening.
After Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Jan 21, 2015
- Greetings from Florida
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/727314/8E271953A706713DDD6BC18932339E9D.jp Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Jan 21, 2015
- Sightseeing SeattleAnother sunny day in Seattle? The locals are confused and somewhat concerned. Everyone wants to talk about it. Strangers chat with me at the bus stop or checkout. How lucky are we to have 2 consecutive dry days in Winter! Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Jan 21, 2015
- Cedar Key, FloridaI saw a museum state park identified on the map. I had passed a few others the day before after closing when I could not find a place to stay.
As the day was fairly new and the sun was shining, Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jan 21, 2015
- Los Angeles[center]I drove to Los Angeles with a few stops along the way as it’s a long-ass drive!
It didn’t help that a lorry had overturned so I had to sit in a long line of traffic for a while.
Roads Posted by Lady Mantle in Lady M's Worldwide Adventures | Jan 20, 2015
- This is Not Responsible HuntingThis is deer and [[http://myfwc.com/hunting/by-species/wild-hog/|wild hog]]hunting country. So I learned from a camouflage-clothed man in the Hampton Inn.
I had seen many pickup trucks parked along the road with hunters in the bed, their rifles aimed tow Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jan 20, 2015
- Into FloridaI drove highway 98 out of Gulf Shores and into Florida. I was so amazed at the first bridge I crossed , I made a U turn and tried to find a place to capture a photo.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/510746/Out_of_Ala..nto_Florida.jpg caption=Out of Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jan 20, 2015
- Stalking SeattleIt was definitely going to be a different day today. Blue sky in Seattle?! Yes, it was cold but I didn't need to buy Wellies and my socks stayed dry.
We started the Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Jan 19, 2015
- Audubon Photo ContestI recently entered these ten photos into the youth division of the annual Audubon photo contest. Please tell me which ones are your favorites in the comments!
Also, my trip with my family to southeast Arizona, arguably the best birding location Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jan 19, 2015
- Winter in Yellowstone National Park, Day 2.Day 2.
I had a little better night's sleep, but was still awake at 6am. I quickly dressed for the cold walk to the breakfast room, waking Chris in the process. I went over and had the same as yesterday: omelet, Posted by vegasmike6 in Mike's Adventures | Jan 19, 2015
- Home is Wonderful!Hi everyone,
I just wanted to make one final entry to close out this blog. We got home Saturday evening after three on-time and uneventful flights. It was great to be home!
Thanks to everyone who read this blog. Posted by AnneO in London/Dublin 2015 | Jan 19, 2015
- Some Disappointment, Some RelaxationIf you have followed my blog, you might remember I passed through Selma, Alabama a few months ago . The historic St. James Hotel was booked full and there didn't seem to be much else to do after I had Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jan 19, 2015
- The Rainy City Day 1Well I was warned! Seattle is called the Rainy City for a good reason. It has rained almost continuously since we arrived 24 hours ago. Despite the obvious precipitation, I went out exploring this morning in shoes which were NOT Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Jan 18, 2015
- Ab durch die WüsteHallo zusammen
Die ersten Tage sind nun vorbei und langsam stellt sich die Tagesroutine ein. Das morgendliche zusammenpacken, in Winterklamotten bei knapp über Null losfahren und langsam auf dem Rad bis zu kurzen Radklamotten und Sonnencreme bei 25 Gra Posted by Snowshoe in Coast2Coast | Jan 18, 2015
- An Impromptu Fall Road TripSometimes you just need to pack up and go. No plans, no reservations, just pure spontaneity.
Nothing can make this happen faster than having plans to go somewhere else that fall through at the last minute.
That's what happened to us Posted by vicki_h in . | Jan 18, 2015
- And I'm Off!I was extremely nervous/scared/excited to leave for Morocco! It all finally felt real on the Saturday before I left when I actually began to pack my suitcases - and buy my suitcases. My mom drove me to the airport and Posted by htoberman in Taking On Morocco! | Jan 18, 2015
- Getting Ready to Leave!Our flight is scheduled to leave Denver around midnight, and we arrive at about 6:00 am in Costa Rica. Costa Rica is the same as Central Time in the US. Can't wait to get down there! Posted by adventure_time in Costa Rica Adventure | Jan 17, 2015
- OKLAHOMA, OK!I graduated from Georgia Tech in 1975 and started at the University of Oklahoma as a graduate student in petroleum engineering that year. It is the year I joined SPE. So it seems appropriate that the first trip of my Posted by fracmeister in SPE President Travels | Jan 17, 2015
- Jan 15 - PORT OF MIAMI
The first segment of Crystal Cruise's "Silver Celebration" begins with "Panama Panorama", January 15th to January 30th. After our few days unwinding in Ft. Lauderdale Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 6 | Jan 16, 2015
- Aquarian DreamsGood news! My search for astrological answers shall be explored! The local yoga studio that I absolutely LOVE in Indiatlantic FL, 'Aquarian Dreams' has an astrology workshop Saturday. I have already sent in my info and they're working on my Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Jan 15, 2015
- What is your birthday? Sunday.The Bali section of Eat Pray Love, has me interested in what day of the year I was born. Liz's is constantly asking her friend Ketut the medicine man what his birthday is and he always responds with Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Jan 14, 2015
- Mobile, AlabamaI drove through Mobile, Alabama about 30 years ago - notice the emphasis on through.
At that time there was at least one paper mill. Maybe there still is, but at least it does not stink any more - notice the Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jan 15, 2015
- It's the final countdown....Oh my gosh. I remember writing my first blog post 8 months ago. Where did the time go???
Hope you enjoy the last installment!
Shopping! We drove all the way to Camarillo Premium outlets which is a Posted by sandyandyuri in The Americas | Jan 15, 2015
- Ins LandesinnereServus zusammen
Der erste Tag ist vorbei und die Beine sind schwer. Bin doch noch ein wenig weitergefahren als geplant und nun schon im Hinterland.
Strand bei Santa Monica mit richtig Urlaubsfeeling. Gefrühstückt habe ich in einem kleinen Strandcaf Posted by Snowshoe in Coast2Coast | Jan 14, 2015