- Countdown to Aloha Posted by anci78 in Hawaii 2014 | Jan 28, 2014
- SEA DAYS AND HILO, HAWAII
Most of our days from LA to the Big Island of Hawaii were blessed with brillia Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 5 | Jan 27, 2014
- Welcome to my GV Beius 2014 Page!==Exciting News==
===Don't miss out on the trip of a lifetime!===
Join Katie's 12th Global Village team to Beius, Romania this summer!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/401268/16D53F462219AC68172EBFAA3847135C.jpg caption=Katie's 11th team - Au Posted by gooberkn in GV Beius 2014 | Jan 27, 2014
- Touring SeattleThis morning was super chilly, and the day for our city tour of Seattle. After another scrumptious breakfast we got on board our tour and were greeted with the great news that we were the only ones on the tour Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Jan 27, 2014
- Boeing FactoryToday, seeing as it was our first day in Seattle, we decided to start with something big, real big. In fact, our location for today, the Boeing Factory is the biggest building in the world by volume! After a simple Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Jan 27, 2014
- Sleeper Train!Today was our last day in San Francisco and the start of something that I had always wanted to do; go on a sleeper train! We spent the day looking around different parts of San Francisco, exploring and finding Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Jan 27, 2014
- Fake Tales of San Francisco So we arrived in Frisco fairly late in the arvo, and checked into our hostel... Which looked more like a hotel to be honest, place was massive, and spotless! The receptionist then mentioned something about a pub-crawl, and, naturally, we Posted by pmsAmuricah in pmsAmerica2014 | Jan 27, 2014
- OFF WE GO TO MYANMAR, THAILAND, LAOS, VIETNAM AND CAMBODIA
About a year ago our good friends, Kathy and David, invited us to join them on a two week photography tour in Myanmar. Paul and I looked at each other, smiled and said "Sure, it sound Posted by pcnicholson0522 in SE Asia - An Ancient Kingdom | Jan 26, 2014
- Day 33 - Hawaii Today is the last full day of our holiday! I cannot believe how fast 5 weeks had flown and how much we have experienced. We have another set if places, experiences and a new language to share - this was Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Jan 25, 2014
- LA and Venice BeachWell in spite of some concerns about getting to the West Coast because of the New York weather, we arrived in LA at 2.30 pm Wednesday 22nd, only about 3 hours later than our original scheduled time.
Here in Venice Beach Posted by stavmagpie in South West USA | Jan 24, 2014
- Malibu/10So on our second last day in LA we drove up the coast to the Malibu pier, Steven nearly killing us in the process! But to be fair, left-hand drive is pretty loco!
[img=http://photos.travellerspo Posted by pmsAmuricah in pmsAmerica2014 | Jan 24, 2014
- Day 32 Hawaii Today there was expected rains and the wind was very strong - it blew my cereal out of the bowl! So we decided to shelve our morning at the beach and head to Ala Moana for a shopping day, to Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Jan 23, 2014
- It's cold out here in the DIf you’re reading this, I miss you.
I have been on the road for almost a month now. It’s hard for me to believe that I’ve been away from home, my friends, my family, my rave fam, and my car Posted by Jonny240 in 2013 Globetrotters Tour | Jan 22, 2014
- Home[i]Fair warning: This post is a teensy bit sentimental. And only tangentially related to travel. And has nothing to do with my trip to Europe. I still have much to share about Athens, Mykonos, Naples, and a bit more about Posted by cgplatt in My Never Ending Journey | Jan 22, 2014
- 5 Surprising Guests to the Hot Springs in ArkansasThe Hot Springs in Arkansas have been attracting an unusual cast of characters for centuries. This naturally flowing, super-heated water has been used through the generations for a variety of reasons making Hot Springs, Arkansas a hangout for an Posted by Mike.Flynn in Mike All Over - Travel Blog | Jan 24, 2012
- Day 31 - Hawaii Aloha everyone!
Today, following breakfast, I started my day with a yoga class at the park overlooking the beach, it was a nice way to start back into exercise....... Considering it has been 4 weeks of eating and tourist walking only! Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Jan 22, 2014
- Visit to the Flatlands[center]Massachusetts was a whirlwind visit. Techincally it continues to be....since we are getting dumped on with snow and it's looking like attempted flight back #2 might be bagged tomorrow morning. TBA I suppose. Anyways. Certainly packed everything I Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Jan 21, 2014
- Getting ready for the adventure of a lifetime. As most of my friends and family know, getting prepared for this experience has not been easy. There has been highs, lows, easy parts and parts so bad I almost didn't want to continue. But with help from my family Posted by catcollins614 in Catherine meets El Salvador | Jan 21, 2014
- Hidden Lake, Glacier National Park[center][/center]
As we fly over the mountains in Montana and land in the tiny airport in Kalispel, I am filled with nervous anticipation. Planning this part of our trip was the most diff Posted by always_explore in Never lost, always exploring | Sep 12, 2013
- Day 30 - Waikiki, Hawaii Waking up in Waikiki Honolulu was lovely this morning, the sticky feel of the air, the smell of the sea and the sun, no wonder Aussies enjoy coming to Hawaii for holidays, it really is lovely.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/635160/large_0659501 Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Jan 21, 2014
- Final musings, the American metaphor, and other errataSitting in Frisco airport, killing our 7 hour layover, it seemed best to make some sort of productive use of the time, and Viv and I have had fun making a list of random things that never made it to Posted by VRO in On the road | Jan 20, 2014
- What I Actually LearnedI met a few more people whilst in the main lobby of the first building. There was Mike, who worked as a carpet installer in his time not there at Gold Base. There was also a young lady named Barbra Posted by nicedayliam in What I Learned By Visiting California | Aug 16, 2013
- Dear John, Your Hair Was NiceFinally, after staying a night in a Hotel 8 just outside of Long Beach, I was ready to go. I can't say I was super excited to be meeting a 20-something year old in a religion's main headquarters, but I Posted by nicedayliam in What I Learned By Visiting California | Aug 16, 2013
- Hollywood, Shmollywood For the hours of traveling in-between Disney and Los Angeles, nothing too special happened. We did make a short pit stop to an ice cream shop on the side of the road once we did get into Los Angeles, which Posted by nicedayliam in What I Learned By Visiting California | Aug 16, 2013
- Disneyland: I learned nothing hereAlthough not exactly having anything to do with my original intent to travel to California, Disneyland was a pleasant detour. After getting off the plane in LAX, out immediate thought was to head straight to Los Angeles, then up north Posted by nicedayliam in What I Learned By Visiting California | Aug 16, 2013