- Cheerio!I thought I'd keep a record of our travels and post some pictures while we are on our trip. We have been planning this trip for over a year and can't believe it's here! James' college roommate and our mutual Posted by gabbyshell in United Kingdom, baby! | Oct 4, 2014
- RV Repairs and FamilyDay 33 Winchester, VA to Cross Junction, VA:
This morning, Christian had an appointment for the RV, which Shane helped setup, at the local tire center. He saw that the new front tires were not wearing correctly and that an Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Oct 3, 2014
- San Francisco and Lake TahoeSaturday 9 to Wednesday 13 August
Gav and I had the worst sleep of the trip last night. A group of rowdy campers kept us awake until after 2am. I wish that we could sleep as soundly as Keely Posted by liz.d in Our US & Canada Road Trip | Oct 3, 2014
- Vernal falls [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/701847/90_64E9DA57FD8CEC393955AB95631E164A.j Posted by dahl.family in Our Trip To The USA | Oct 3, 2014
- Well, Butter My Butt and Call Me a BiscuitIt is a good thing I am pet sittin' for BH and Tommy Boy . Without them, I would pretty much be listenin' to Tennessean and not talkin' it.
[img=http://photos.travellersp Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Oct 3, 2014
- YellowstoneYellowstone is iconic, probably the most famous of all the American National Parks. It was also the furthest point on our journey. This made it more than a little ridiculous that we didn't actually enter the park until 4:00 in Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Oct 2, 2014
- Mariposa Grove[im Posted by dahl.family in Our Trip To The USA | Oct 2, 2014
- More FamilyDay 32 Fort Ashby, MA to Winchester, VA:
Today we had to say goodbye to Aunt Connie and Uncle Rich and hit the road again. This of course took twice as long as it should have because we had to Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Oct 2, 2014
- The Tail of Two StatesI examined the map to find the best way to get from Indiana to Tennessee. Look closely at the map at the corners of Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky and you will see the route I took through the tail Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Oct 2, 2014
- Here’s to the crazy ones.[center]"Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes.
The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote Posted by VukomanovicIgor in West Coast Galore | Oct 2, 2014
- Let's Nuke Seattle!The first time I recall hearing about Seattle was in the tremendous (and totally realistic) 1980s film War Games, from which the blog title is taken. Matthew Broderick, a high school computer geek, manages to infiltrate the United States' nuclear Posted by LordGibil in The Littlest Hobo | Oct 1, 2014
- Butte to BeartoothOne of the reasons I wanted to stay in Butte in the Finlen was that I liked the idea of waking up there on my birthday. I also liked the idea of a relaxed start and a slow-paced day. It Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Oct 1, 2014
- Family, Forts and FarmsDay 31 Fort Ashby, WV (No drive day):
We spent the night here at Aunt Connie and Uncle Rich's and awoke to a very special day. We were VIP's at the actual [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Ashby|Fort Ashby]] site. Uncle Rich scheduled ahead Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Oct 1, 2014
- Our Big Bike Ride in Yosemite[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/701847/90_145F220597565820B6CF78B3EEE1B32C. Posted by dahl.family in Our Trip To The USA | Oct 1, 2014
- První měsíc za mnou (relativně úspěšně)Drazí přátelé – pozdě, ale přece. S radostí oznamuji, že jsem svůj první měsíc v Americe přežila (snad) bez úhony.
Byl to velice krušný měsíc plný zážitků, stresu a zařizování. Bude to ještě chvíli trvat, ale pomalu si buduju svoje místečko.
Jako Posted by NerdyShipperUST in A Nerdy Shipper Girl's Big Adventure | Oct 1, 2014
- 6 Months DownOn September 29, I finished six months of my trip on the road
I have traveled in 17 states: Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, California (3 visits), Oregon (2 visits), Washington (2 visits), North Carolina, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Oct 1, 2014
- The Battle of GettysburgDay 30 Gettysburg, PA to Fort Ashby WV:
Today we had a major history lesson. We toured the Battle of Gettysburg battlefields on a double decker bus! When we arrived at the bus depot, we were told that the Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Oct 1, 2014
- YosemiteIn Posted by dahl.family in Our Trip To The USA | Oct 1, 2014
- Back Home Again in IndianaAs I am [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Wg15vYrpE|Back Home Again in Indiana]], I wanted to visit places I have never been as I journey my way southeast towards Tennessee.
I stopped off to visit my friends Dave and Anna Sees for dinner at [[http://no Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Oct 1, 2014
- Heading East: West Glacier - Butte MTThis was a stint of 350 miles or so. We left the park quite late in the afternoon, planning to stop at Whitefish MT for the night. It was a pretty wee town, with a couple of streets worth of Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Sep 30, 2014
- Driving to BishopIn the morning dad, mum and I went down to the pool for a lovely swim. The water was grea Posted by dahl.family in Our Trip To The USA | Sep 30, 2014
- The FlightWe always feel fortunate when able to fly business class. Special treatment begins with early boarding and who doesn’t like to feel special. We had heard some good things about Air Berlin – all business cabins underwent a reno and Posted by bgkerr63 in A Romantic Journey fr Berlin to Budapest | Sep 14, 2014
- A Week in Napa Valley: It's Wine O'Clock Somewhere (Part 1)California's Napa Valley is famous the world over for its rolling green hills, sun-dappled vineyards, and high-end wines. The Napa lifestyle is a coveted one, featuring exquisite table settings, farm-to-table cuisine, and wine-soaked afternoons.
[img Posted by TTG in Escape From New York | Oct 8, 2014
- Utah & ArizonaWith Denver now in the rear view mirror, we committed ourselves for the long haul to Utah. Our first stop was Arches National Park; a region famous for its natural arched rock formations commonly featured in movies and internet clips
[[http://www.nps.g Posted by camenbrothers in Brothers Wandering | Sep 29, 2014
- Chocolate HeavenDay 29 Allentown, PA to Gettysburg, PA:
Today was full of FUN! We left our campsite right after breakfast and headed to [[http://www.hersheys.com/chocolateworld/|Hershey's Chocolate World]]. The kids were tired of all the BIG city tours so we knew we Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Sep 29, 2014