- Antelope Canyon
[float=right] Last stop before heading home... Turned out to be one of the most spectacular parks we've seen. Beautiful colorful walls with the morning sun. We made it first to the entrance th Posted by estrellaswan in estrellaswan.adventures | Jun 29, 2014
- Travel to Tanzaina!!I will travel to Tanzania from July 5-18, stopping in Greece after on July 18-20. Posted by raysters in Tanzania | Jun 29, 2014
- SF PrideToday was the Pride march, probably one of the largest events of its kind in the world.
The march finished in Civic Square, where I spent most of the day (rather than the two or three hours I expected to spend).
The Posted by Adamtrumble in Northern hemisphere 2014 | Jun 29, 2014
- So California, So Good!Well, we've been having a lovely time on the Road since Wednesday...
For a start, these were our wheels (we've since swapped for a mini-SUV more suitable for carrying wine purchased from Napa and Sonoma wineries - of which more on Posted by blandy75 in Paul & Clare's Round the World Trip | Jun 29, 2014
- Six Days on the Road Day 6If you thought Montana was wide and open - you haven't seen North Dakota!
[img=http: Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jun 29, 2014
- Skagway to TokSkagway was filled with energy, tons of history and FAR too many people! We liked it though. We stayed there two nights, and on our in between day, it rained and blew tremendously, which thinned out the crowds a bit. Posted by bobana in Yukon See Us Coming! | Jun 29, 2014
- TRAVEL ALERT!!!!! We're on the Road Again!==29 June 2014==
One lesson I've learned about traveling is to "never say never". When we returned this past October, we said that we probably would not go back to China in 2014. When the email came, this past Posted by pjburke in Teaching and Traveling | Jun 29, 2014
- Some Steps MadeToday, we decided it would be best if Larry drove and Amaris would fly into Lexington. This would give Amaris a little more time to prepare to leave. Since Larry has done similar trips a Posted by lrchan in #CAtoKY | Jun 28, 2014
- Welcome to Hollywood Hills!First day in LA!
Since I arrived at my hostel at midnight last night and woke up at 9:30 this morning I was pretty worried about what I would do with my day since I hadn't met anyone yet! Had some Posted by larabester in Bester goes Abroad! | Jun 27, 2014
- Day Two - Tour of LA Day two and another pretty full on day.
We did the hop on hop off bus and went to Santa Monica Pier. Along the way saw so many iconic LA sights. So many references to movie and TV stars. Drove Posted by Karen's USA in Our USA trip 2014 | Jun 28, 2014
- An Afternoon at the Morton ArboretumThis afternoon I birded the Morton Arboretum in Lisle, IL while my dad played his concert there. I saw many amazing birds, 56 species in all, including the ones pictured below:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/631814/F7521FBB Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jun 28, 2014
- AT&T RookeryOn Friday my friends Edward and Cristen Vincent drove me to a rookery of cormorants, egrets, and herons, out in Barrington, IL. It was very interesting with many DOUBLE-CRESTED CORMORANTS, about fifteen GREAT EGRETS, two or three GREAT BLUE HERONS, Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jun 28, 2014
- Adiós AmigosWelcome to Blaze and Eggplant's travel blog! Since Blaze (aka Brian) is most likely going to do whatever Eggplant (aka Valerie) does and neither are the most writing inclined, you get the two for one deal! Two backpackers Posted by BlazeNEggplant in Rambles & Fumbles | Jun 27, 2014
- Day twoA beautiful sunny day in San Fransisco.
I borrowed Jeremy's bike & met him for Brunch at Delancy St Restaurant. It's run by a non-profit for disadvantaged people and was very cheap.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/670049/ECB7A7CC2219AC6817992 Posted by Adamtrumble in Northern hemisphere 2014 | Jun 28, 2014
- Boarding will Begin ShortlySo far I survived turning in my checked baggage, security, and a train ride. I finally found my gate AND a bunch of people standing in line. Not knowing what else to do, I joined in.... only to stand in Posted by ChelseaLaree in Smalltown Abroad | Jun 28, 2014
- Today is our 34th anniversary! All packed....well, I am anyway...if you don't know Steve...he will be up quite late to finish packing. Our chauffeur (Andrew) will be arriving for dinner soon and spending the night. We will be on our way by 10:30 am. Flight Posted by Amstrdm2budapst in K and S 35th | Jun 28, 2014
- Travel Blog Day 1 – 27th June – Flight Time!Can’t believe the big day finally came – off to the States for 7 months to indulge myself in all things football, Starbucks and all the cheap things I can get my hands on!
Saying goodbye to family and friends was Posted by larabester in Bester goes Abroad! | Jun 27, 2014
- Spaces in my SuitcasesWOW. The last two days have been a whirlwind. I visited as many friends and family as I could while I'm back in my hometown. I also had to pick up some last-minute travel necessities and try to maintain sanity!
Today Posted by ChelseaLaree in Smalltown Abroad | Jun 28, 2014
- San FransiscoThe flight from Sydney left on time, and arrived early. With the time change, I arrived before I left and, for me, Friday was 41 hours long!
I was met at the airport by my former Couchsurfer, Jeremy Chase and am Posted by Adamtrumble in Northern hemisphere 2014 | Jun 28, 2014
- Day one in HollywoodWell after a late start, we headed to Universal Studios.
A massive day of Americanism. I actually went on a ride! Despicable Me, and was turned into a minion! Great fun and not too taxing on the broken shoulder. Andrew, Posted by Karen's USA in Our USA trip 2014 | Jun 27, 2014
- 14 Days to KEMI Orientation
2 short weeks from today, we will have to be in Lexington KY for the KEMI orientation. Can this be real? How are we coping? Changes, changes coming around the cor Posted by lrchan in #CAtoKY | Jun 27, 2014
- Two weeks in San Antonio, TexasFor those of you who have been asking, I am in fact, still in the Army and we were in San Antonio, TX for these two weeks due to work. But that doesn't mean I won't try to get Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Jun 26, 2014
- Mississippi(See all the photos [[http://s981.photobucket.com/user/danseal/library/USA%20-%20May%20and%20June%202014/Mississippi|here]]. Password the same as for the blog.)
After the country of Nashville and the Rock n Roll of Memphis, it was high ti Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Jun 26, 2014
- Six Days on the Road Day 5I couldn't get myself out of Billings. I enjoyed a lazy morning in my historic hotel. Then I walked down the street to the [[http://www.ywhc.org/|Western Historical Center]]. By chance, a walking tour of Billings was just getting started. Of course, Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jun 26, 2014
- Six Days on the Road Day 4I have an Emmy Lou Harris [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1a_QBSGO_w&feature=kp|CD]] with this song on it and have been listening to it while on the road. Whew! you feel it in your soul when you drive this country.
I am sorry I only have less Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jun 26, 2014