- Maine 2008Left home 530 am ate breakfast at cracker barrel. We got off exit we off 90 and ate Italian restaurant called Sam's . I had clams with marina sauce and Jim had Lasagna was very good 53 with tip.
We had Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Nov 14, 2016
- A Day in New OrleansWe had a long list of to-do’s for today. Eating some gluten free New Orleans food, lunch with a co-worker, shopping, more shopping.
We parked next to the quarter and 1st thought w Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Nov 14, 2016
- New York, New York!
In September this year. I got the opportunity to spend a month at the SUNY observing in their Optometry clinic. The month was busy but extremely rewarding. The time in there clinic Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Nov 13, 2016
- The snowbird has landed
[float=right][img=h Posted by sussesimis in Pura Vida Thesis Writing | Nov 13, 2016
- More Fall Fun!It's been a busy but fulfilling and overall, enjoyable, autumn season for me so far! No description needed for these photos...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/631814/large_IMG_6203.j Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Nov 13, 2016
- Urban Market, Embassy Row, GeorgetownThis morning we got up and Joe met us at our hotel. He was not feeling too good so he went upstairs to our room to take a rest. Leslie and I walked down to Urban Market and had coffee, Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 13, 2016
- Cousin Joe in Washington DCToday Joe came to my hotel and it was great to see him again. I think its been about 20 years. We took the shuttle down to the mall. It was a beautiful day. We walked around for awhile and Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 13, 2016
- On to NOLAI’ve worked in New Orleans on several occasions, living here for 4-6 weeks each time. I’ve also stopped here on my way home from various storms. Each time this change but yet it is the same. And so it is Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Nov 13, 2016
- Post Election ThoughtsThis is for no one but myself. There are some things I need to think through and sometimes writing helps me do that. I rarely do it, because I'm an engineer and, frankly, numbers are my thing. Letters, words, they Posted by tylerwein in Backpacks Are For Travel, Not School | Nov 11, 2016
- Playing Tourist on Miami BeachTime for a road trip, and while we are at it, drive home.
I finally got released from my work in Florida. The storm didn’t last as long as many but was a good run.
1st stop was Miami. I have Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Nov 10, 2016
- Hard to know what to title this one.It was hard to get out of bed this morning, after hearing about the election results. I will talk about that later. This morning Iain and I left Portland and drove down Highway 1 to Boston for most of the Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 9, 2016
- Portland, MaineThis morning we left Bangor and headed down the coast road toward Portland. We ate lunch in a town called Belfast that was right on the water. We drove past all these beautiful coastal towns. It was an overcast day, Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 9, 2016
- Bangor Happy Birthday Mom! Sorry I couldn't be there with you. I love you very much! Hope you had a great day! I am so glad your sense of travel and adventure has been passed on to me. Today we got Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 9, 2016
- Wind Created HavocWe had our RV parked at the Melbourne Mobile RV, but were parked on the beach. We had to leave that specific site but more about that in another blog. We decided to move back to the Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Nov 8, 2016
- Moving Into SerendipityIt has finally happened. After 4 years of planning and downsizing, we've made the move into our motor home named Serendipity or Sara for short. I decided to create this blog because I wanted to document our exploration of this Posted by DillyLynn in Our Permanent Vacation | Nov 7, 2016
- Atlanta Halloween Half Marathon Weekend
Sometimes being in the military can be a benefit, like when you have a spontaneous four day weekend. I was already planning to be in Atlanta but having four days to spend s Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Oct 31, 2016
- FloridaThomas's top 10:
1 Discovery Cove
I had the best day of my life at the dazzling Discovery Cove. We had brilliant buffet food and drink all day long. We stayed there for the maximum time, over 10 hours. Posted by edandsuet in Thomas's Great Adventure | Nov 6, 2016
- Los Angeles/Southern California - Day 7Our last day in CA was spent putzing around. It was a beautiful day and we spent the morning sitting on the beach watching surfers try to ride the big waves. They were definitely the biggest waves we've Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | Nov 6, 2016
- Indian Rocks Beach, Florida
Indian Rocks Beach, Florida is the new home for our recently retired ex-neighbors from Tennessee. They have downsized to a 1,000 square foot cottage on the intercoastal wat Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Oct 25, 2016
- Los Angeles/Southern California - Day 6Today we took a drive down the coast to San Diego and headed straight for Stone Brewery. We drove through some absolutely beautiful coastal towns. The GPS said we had arrived at Stone but the only thing we Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | Nov 4, 2016
- Heading to CanadaToday Iain and I drove the coast road to Saint John in Canada. We left Bar Harbor around 11:00 and got into Saint John at 6:30 Canada time. They are one hour ahead of the east coast time. We drove Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 3, 2016
- PrologueOK, so this happened....
(email received Monday night)
Dear Viking Guest,
Thank you for choosing Viking Cruises for your upcoming European voyage. This message is to let you know that the Danube River is currently experiencing low water levels in a Posted by Cybercsp in Viking Grand European Tour | Nov 3, 2016
- Sitting in Times Square waiting for Broadway ticketsJust sitting in Times square NYC 🗽 while Denise lines up to get us tickets to Something Rotten on Broadway. Apparently the reviews are.......awesome. Wanted to see the book of Mormons however at $325 us a ticket a little much. Posted by Croralboo in CRORALBOO | Nov 3, 2016
- Los Angeles/Southern California - Day 5After a horrible meal last night, we went to a breakfast place in Los Angeles for brunch on a recommendation. Phew!!! We're back on the good food train! The restaurant was called The Griddle Cafe and it Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | Nov 3, 2016
- UN SoL NBAA quick entry today as we have had a little sleep in as we had another late night last night and we have had a slow start to the day. Apologies for the lack of photos - they take a Posted by Croralboo in CRORALBOO | Nov 3, 2016