- Hike near Galena, IDToday my family and I took advantage of this beautiful (but typical for Idaho) day, and we did a moderate hike in the heart of the Boulder Mountains. It was beautiful, and nice to finally get out in nature after Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Aug 7, 2016
- Day 18 Rapid CityGreat day today. Dave and Sheila drove us to see the badlands. We visited Bear Country USA where you drive through and see the animals really close up. We stopped in Keystone for a drink and then onto Mt Rushmore. Posted by PSNUSA2016 in PSN USA Trip 2016 | Aug 6, 2016
- Day 17 Buffalo - Sturgis - Rapid CityWe made it to Rapid City via Sturgis. Nikki and I got to see what all the fuss was about. The party hadn't got started yet. Sturgis was buzzing. We met up with cousins Dave and Sheila Eke at the Posted by PSNUSA2016 in PSN USA Trip 2016 | Aug 6, 2016
- GHOWToday was my last day of opera workshop camp here in Sun Valley, Idaho, and we ended our two weeks with two triumphant concerts!
Now that I actually have a moment to post, my one noteworthy birding moment came two Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Aug 6, 2016
- Denali Camping, Fine River MudNo one wanted to get up and going early this morning. It was going to be a cleanup day, changing sheets and we’d promised a hike to the rock. The rock is a large hilly area at the river, to Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 6, 2016
- Classic New England Stop Rounds Out Memorable VacationI spent five days with some wonderful friends from upper Vermont, and we enjoyed the summer flowers, raspberries, blueberries, peas, beans, and took a 1-night classic canoe trip on Lake Umbagog (on the border between Maine and New Hampshire). Enjoy Posted by Windy West in Iceland 2016 | Aug 5, 2016
- Denali Camping, Day 2The park has some buses that run from the Visitor’s Center to Kantishna, at Mile 92.4 and run round trip. Some busses only go in as far as Eielson Visitor’s Center and others to Wonder Lake at Mile 84, but Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 5, 2016
- Day 16 Billings - BuffaloToday we left Billings Montana and drove to Buffalo Wyoming. Leaving Montana we could see 2 more plumes of smoke in the distance.
Along the way we stopped at Little Big Horn Battle Ground where Custer had his last stand. Looked Posted by PSNUSA2016 in PSN USA Trip 2016 | Aug 4, 2016
- Day 15 BillingsToday was a rest day (again). We ate lunch at Pug Mahone's Irish Pub and watched the Matilda's get beaten 2-0 by Canada. It took us half an hour to find Boot Hill cemetery so gave up after that and Posted by PSNUSA2016 in PSN USA Trip 2016 | Aug 4, 2016
- Denali Camping, Day 1On Friday we made it as far as Denali State Park, where it was raining. We were the only ones in a well-maintained park and camped overnight. We took off early and made it to Denali National Park mid-morning.
There are Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 4, 2016
- Squirrels, Lakes and Free MuseumsThursday, day 16: A fun day in Hollywood! We explored the Walk of Fame on Hollywood Blvd and the Chinese Theatre.
Hollywood sign in the back
Friday, day 17: Friday was a busy day at the d Posted by DutchiesAbroad in Roadtrip USA 2016 | Aug 3, 2016
- Day 14 Bozeman - Yellowstone - BillingsEarly start today as we are going to drive through Yellowstone National Park. Another beautiful day weather wise. There are lots of visitors to the park due to the 100th Year anniversary so we stopped where we could to take Posted by PSNUSA2016 in PSN USA Trip 2016 | Aug 3, 2016
- Day 13 Cocolalla - BozemanWe arose early to pack and tidy the cabin before leaving Idaho and hitting the road to Bozeman. Lake Cocolalla is the small lake of the left of the map (see pics). Lake Pend Oreille is so big and beautiful. Posted by PSNUSA2016 in PSN USA Trip 2016 | Aug 3, 2016
- I blame my husband...[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/421337/_s_smile_in_tent.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/421337/ Posted by risajs in Bicivida = Bikelife (with twins) | Aug 3, 2016
- Carbondale-Truck and FishingMonday we got up early and drove to the Glenwood Springs Ford by 7:30 AM. The folks there were very helpful and we found out that there were no computer messages on the truck about any problem, This Posted by 4adventure in Colorado 2016 | Aug 2, 2016
- Casting Off From Queen CityGreetings from the Charlotte International Airport!
Stephen and I are all checked in, and enjoying free wifi in rocking chairs while we await our boarding time.
[img= Posted by GenovevaLewis in The Pursuit of Enduring Happiness | Aug 2, 2016
- Taking off on hold!Thanks to our friend Greg giving us (and our luggage) a ride, we had an easy and smooth trip to Philadelphia airport. We almost made it out of town, but a summer storm caught up with us. Sitting on the Posted by Brufamily in Bru Adventures | Aug 2, 2016
- Day 12 CocolallaWe had a lazy day today. Saw the sunrise over the lake at 5.15 am. After a quiet morning with no WIFI and no TV we drove into Sandpoint for lunch and had a look around. We relaxed around the Posted by PSNUSA2016 in PSN USA Trip 2016 | Aug 1, 2016
- Summer in Wilmington==A Soft Place to Land==
We had a wonderful visit in Wilmington! We enjoyed reconnecting with family and friends, relaxing on the beach, and feasting on delicious foods we missed while abroad! Coming back after 2 years and readjusting to life Posted by GenovevaLewis in The Pursuit of Enduring Happiness | Aug 1, 2016
- The Pursuit of Enduring Happiness==Welcome!==
I'm so glad you made it! Thank you for tuning in to this blogging venture: The Pursuit of Enduring Happiness ~ Living Life.
While in the Peace Corps with Stephen - my love, life and travel partner - we Posted by GenovevaLewis in The Pursuit of Enduring Happiness | Aug 1, 2016
- Extra....extra....[img= Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Jul 29, 2016
- Mobile application development company[[http://tapcrew.com|Tapcrew ]]is an [[https://www.evernote.com/shard/s600/sh/b0ec7e83-1fe9-4c22-842f-ca62998056d6/5c25fb1858caba11e456ccad5311c69c|application development firm]] that specializes in working with companies of all sizes across numerous indu Posted by victortapcrew22 in San Diego mobile application development | Jul 31, 2016
- wir sind dann bald wieder daUnsere Maschine aus DUS ist gerade eingetroffen. Um 17:55 Uhr geht es zurück nach "good old Germany".
[img=http://photos.t Posted by corth in Travel Chicago-San Francisco | Jul 31, 2016
- WellfleetSunrise on the porch with a cup of coffee..."heavenly"!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/731064/P1160449.jpg thumb=http: Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Jul 28, 2016
- ChathamIt's a Cape Cod day and a beautiful day for a ride to Chatham. This year we add the Harbor to our list of sites on tour. Jo, familiar with the area directs us right to the Harbormaster's Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Jul 27, 2016