- Day 10 NYCFor the last day of 2013 for the Augusto family, we had a quiet one, so not much to report on........ We were feeling a bit tired and cold so decided to hang around the apartment for a lot of Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Dec 31, 2013
- A '101' to 2013. [center]I've said it before, and I'll say it again.
It is just freakin' crazy how much life can bring in one calendar year.
Here is to the year of 2013.
A year of...
iImprovements, New places, New faces, and New lessons Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Dec 31, 2013
- 2011 N2 BUS TOUR - YELLOWSTONEI MAKE NO APOLOGIES FOR THE NUMBER OF PHOTOS. THERE COULD EASILY HAVE BEEN THREE TIMES AS MANY.
== Y E L L O W S T O N E ==
===IT REALLY IS..===
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint. Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 7, 2013
- 2011 N1 BUS TOUR - YELLOWSTONE - GETTING THERE==YELLOWSTONE PARK==
JUST GETTING TO YELLOWSTONE WAS AN ADVENTURE IN ITSELF.
IT STARTED IN ......
===RAPID CITY - SOUTH DAKOKA===
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/6456 Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 7, 2013
- New Kid in TownBig Head Todd arrived today
and it did not take long
for the ladies to start falling
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Dec 31, 2013
- Day 9 NYC[center][/center]
[center]The new world trade tower[/center]
This morning stared with a trip downtown to the financial district for us to go to the 9/11memorial. I am s Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Dec 30, 2013
- Breckenridge, Colorado
See all the snow?
We weren't here for culture, sightseeing, or partying, bec Posted by VRO in On the road | Dec 30, 2013
- Day 43 Key West
Key West part of 1,700 islands of the Florida keys located amidst Atlantic Ocean & Gulf of Mexico, is the southernmost island. We were staying at 'La Conch' on the Duval Street and it wa Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go - Nepal! | Dec 29, 2013
- Day 8 NYCWoke up today to rain, which we weren't going to let put a dampener on our plans to go to the metropolitan museum of art and Central Park zoo today. We headed off on a walk along riverside park to Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Dec 29, 2013
- TX Camping Day 3: Chillin' on the FrioWe had talked about going into Garner State Park on Sunday and possibly doing some hiking or tubing down the river. But then we decided what the hell for? We have our own little piece of the river right behind Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | Dec 29, 2013
- TX Camping Day 2: To the Bat Cave!The next morning, Mike woke up early to go fishing in the river. He didn't catch anything so he was back before breakfast. Vi went up to the bath house for a quick shower then got started on some breakfast Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | Dec 29, 2013
- TX Camping Day 1: Finding the FrioWhen Mike and I first got together, we went camping once or twice a year. We stocked up on all the equipment and had developed a great system. But then we bought the sailboat and our camping trips were replaced Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | Dec 29, 2013
- American tripDay 1 Melbourne - Sydney - Honolulu - maui
To make it easier we decided to travel to Melbourne yesterday's the plan was for Chooky to drive us to the airport at about 10.30 to catch a one pm plane Posted by America trip in America trip | Dec 29, 2013
- Day 7 NYCExploring the upper west side
This morning after a sleep in (to 8.30am) I decided to leave Hubby and the boys sleep away while I explored the upper west side. As mentioned before, I love to live in la la land, Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Dec 28, 2013
- Viva, Las Vegas!While you look at this, open this link in a new window, hit play, and let it run in the background:
[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPuKoqu6kMk|Play this - you'll need to open it in a new window (right-click it and choose 'open in a new Posted by VRO in On the road | Dec 27, 2013
- Day 6 NYCWe started our day with a visit to the Statue of Liberty this morning.
[center][ Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Dec 27, 2013
- Day 5 NYCThis morning we were out early in the cold ready to head to breakfast at FAO Swartz toy store. When we arrived the tour looked different that I expected, no one took us around or talked about breakfast and my Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Dec 26, 2013
- Travelling Again...After a day at the spectacular Grand Canyon, today was another day to be filled with driving another three and a half hours of driving would have to happen before we could reach Sedona, our next destination. I went through Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Dec 26, 2013
- The Grand CanyonThis was our lone day in the Grand Canyon. We had another surprise for this morning, and if it was anywhere near as good as the last one, it was going to be great! We drove out into the national Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Dec 26, 2013
- On the roadToday was the day that we were regrettably leaving Las Vegas but arriving at one of the 7 natural wonders of the world: the Grand Canyon. We packed everything up quickly and (reasonably) efficiently. We didn't have time for our Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Dec 26, 2013
- Shooting and a show!I rolled over in my UBER COMFY bed and woke up on my last day in Vegas! The plan for today was simple: shooting range, gondola ride and then dinner and a show. Yes you heard me right, a SHOOTING Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Dec 26, 2013
- SUPRISE!!!I was not at all reluctant to wake up this morning as I knew that today was Saturday, the day of our surprise! As we ate breakfast after our morningly routine, Oliver and I spawned some random theory's about what Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Dec 26, 2013
- Museums and M&M's!Today was our second day in Vegas, and it was to be a lot more full than yesterday! On the plan was to visit a wax figure museum inside the Venetian called Madame Tussaud's, walk down to the end of Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Dec 26, 2013
- 2009 A1 NCL GEM - TRANSATLANTIC - NEW YORK==A CRUISE ACROSS THE ATLANTIC OCEAN==
===WAITING AROUND IN NEW YORK FOR MY BOAT TO ARRIVE....===
NEW YORK! NEW YORK ......
I HAVE NEVER BEEN HERE BEFORE, AND THAT SURPRISES ME. ITS ONLY DOWN THE ROAD FROM OTTAWA. ALMOST NEIGHBOURS..
ONE READ Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 10, 2013
- Merry Christmas[center][/center]
[center]==MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!==[/center]
It was a cold wintery morning at -6 degrees today and boy you could feel it through the bathroom floo Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Dec 25, 2013