- SAnnnn FRANNNN Right now I'm in the very lively San Fran today Its going to be a very jam packed day with a lot of amazing sites I'm gonna see! First on the list I'm going to be driving down the Posted by tayhowarth in package deal trip | Jun 6, 2016
- All star texas So today Im in the one and only Dallas if your here of course you gotta see a Dallas cowboys game. I went and its a blast the fans there are off the wall crazy they just are so Posted by tayhowarth in package deal trip | Jun 5, 2016
- Largest Antique Mall in WorldThe initial thought today was that after breakfast we would be hanging around the porch or pool relaxing. We thought this all through the Greek yogurt trifle, yummy eggs and biscuits and gravy that was served.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/17 Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | May 28, 2016
- The home of Gone With the Wind
What a packed full day we had today. From bright and early walking around the grounds of twelve oa Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | May 27, 2016
- 3 days of summer birding!This post is for three awesome days of birding in my first week of summer: Thursday, June 2 - Saturday, June 4.
THURSDAY, JUNE 2:
A pair of rare Hudsonian Godwits, a large species of shorebird, had been reported at a random Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jun 5, 2016
- Capitol Reef, Bryce Canyon & ZionRot, rot, rot sind alles meine Steine... oder so ähnlich... Nach Arches waren wir daran ja schon etwas gewöhnt, trotzdem findet man in jedem National Park andere Farben und Phänomene. In Capitol Reef starteten wir unsere Wanderung (natürlich die längste Posted by AngieAndMichi in Angie and Michael on tour | Jun 5, 2016
- Oklahoma City/Little Rock/Memphis We arrived in Oklahoma city after spending the last few days watching the weather for tornados and panicking about getting caught in one in tornado alley. We arrived and checked into our hotel and decided to catch a cab into Posted by WanderingtheUSA in Burkes Road Trip | Jun 5, 2016
- Padre Day 5: Just Horsing AroundWe all woke up around 9a the next morning to a beautiful, sunny day.
Mike immediately hit the beach for some surf fishing while Vi made us some sausage and egg breakfast tacos. We washed the Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | Jun 4, 2016
- Padre Day 4: Lending Nature a Helping Hand (or Flipper)Feeling much better, Mike woke early today and wanted to get some surf fishing in before we started our planned activities for the day. I stayed in the condo and made breakfast. He wasn't gone too long as the only Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | Jun 4, 2016
- Blowing in the wind The answer to yesterday's Star Wars query was R2D2. Did you spot the likeness?
The problem with San Francisco is that it faces North and is liable to be affected by the winds from Alaska. It was today anyway. Posted by Tim Wettone in USA 2016 | Jun 4, 2016
- Padre Day 3: A Day to MyselfI could tell on Sunday night that a flare up was probably coming on for Mike and when we woke on Monday, i found out I was correct. He wasn't feeling well at all so I knew there would be Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | Jun 4, 2016
- Vom Antelope-Canyon bis zum Arches National ParkSo, nach der großen Wanderung im Grand Canyon haben wir es dann etwas ruhiger angehen lassen. Mit dem Auto ging es erst einmal mit wundervollen Aussichten auf Unwetter in Richtung Page/Lake Powell.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/816079/IMG_3053.j Posted by AngieAndMichi in Angie and Michael on tour | Jun 4, 2016
- Hillbilly Half Marathon, Leiper's Fork, Tennessee
It seemed only natural to do the hillbilly half marathon while living in Tennessee and I convinced my friend Staci to do it with me! I have to say it was one of the most sc Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Jun 4, 2016
- What a difference a day makesAnother song title, but more of that later. First, an apology to those who looked at yesterday's diary entry early, as the pictures were too small to see properly. I have downloaded them in a larger format in Posted by Tim Wettone in USA 2016 | Jun 3, 2016
- Hoover dam, Grand Canyon, Monument ValleyWe got an early start on the 20th and headed out for Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon and would spend tonight in Monument Valley. The Hoover Dam took us around 1.5 hours to drive to from Vegas. I am in love Posted by WanderingtheUSA in Burkes Road Trip | Jun 2, 2016
- Jailhouse rockWe stayed awake as long as we could last night in order to get our body clocks in tune with where we are. That meant staying up until 9.30pm local time (5.30am UK time) but, although we awoke early, Posted by Tim Wettone in USA 2016 | Jun 2, 2016
- If You Were Wondering About Me
This is about as wild as my life has been here in the suburb of Hillsboro, Oregon.
I take that back. I did ride my bike to the wonderful [[ht Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Jun 2, 2016
- Greece!When Mike announced last year that his next EF tour was going to be Greece, I admit I was jealous. I wanted to see those whitewashed hillside houses, the sea and all of the amazing ancient sites. I Posted by Jengt in Jenny sees the World | Jun 2, 2016
- Chicago Day 1
My favorite adventure in Chicago is to Navy Pier. Navy Pier is sort of like a carnival in a city. It contains some rides, a Ferris Wheel, lots of restaurants, a Posted by wangxuanyu in my dream trip around the world | Jun 2, 2016
- Chicago, United StatesChicago is the third largest city in the United States and is located on the southwestern shores of Lake Michigan. Best known as the"windy city"because the politicians blow hot air. Chicago is one of my favorite cities, especially in Posted by wangxuanyu in my dream trip around the world | Jun 2, 2016
- Las VegasApologies to family that I'm late writing our blog. Wifi coverage and time being a issue.
After a much needed sleep, we hit the streets of Vegas. First we explored our hotel which is the most magnificent building we have Posted by WanderingtheUSA in Burkes Road Trip | Jun 2, 2016
- Grand CanyonSo hier waren wir nun - am Grand Canyon. Wir hatten uns bei unserer Reiseplanung vorgenommen, dass wir die Tour South Rim - Colorado River und zurück an einem Tag machen. Geplant - getan. Im Nachgang war uns dann auch Posted by AngieAndMichi in Angie and Michael on tour | Jun 1, 2016
- Von Phoenix in Richtung Grand CanyonBevor unsere große National-Park-Besichtigungstour losgehen konnte, brauchten wir natürlich ein Auto und Ausrüstung. Auto ist vielleicht nicht das richtige Wort für das Monstrum, das wir dann bekommen haben. Es hat allerlei Schnickschnack (wie wichtig die Posted by AngieAndMichi in Angie and Michael on tour | Jun 1, 2016
- California, here I come!Al Jolson sang that song in the 1920's but, for us, it should be here WE come!
We are not sure what this holiday holds for us. We have several excursions already planned but, as in New Zealand and Australia, Posted by Tim Wettone in USA 2016 | Jun 1, 2016
- Last day, back in Chicago We detrained from the City of New Orleans, back in Chicago for 12 short hours. It was bittersweet, returning to the city where it had all started.
We aimed to get real deep dish pizza as we were mislead the Posted by baecation2016 in Lovebug Train Trip 2016 | May 31, 2016