- New York, New YorkAh, New York. We love this city. There's such a constant buzz of energy here. Since we have both been here many times, we didn't cram too many activities in to our days, mostly choosing to amble Posted by tylerandshawna in Tyler and Shawna's Great Adventure | Sep 10, 2014
- Having a whale of a timeA much less dramatic day today. We anchored a short distance off the small settlement of Icy Strait Posted by mkali54 in Walls to Wall | Sep 10, 2014
- Fade Away (Plug Plug)But apparently i have a captive audience..
And while i've been holidaying i've been trying to run a crowd funding campaign for my short film Fade Away and it has been going a little slow and is drawing to a close Posted by traaxx in The Tricky Trip - USA 2014 | Sep 10, 2014
- The Golden Gate BridgeBeing one of the biggest attractions of San Francisco i figured it was about time i walked this beast of a bridge! The previous day i'd done so much walking in my shoes and socks that at the end of Posted by traaxx in The Tricky Trip - USA 2014 | Sep 9, 2014
- What time is it?Day 12 Minneapolis, MN to Rochester, MN
This is the question every time we need to be somewhere. We finally got use to the one hour difference, but now the two hours is really hard. The third hour change Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Sep 9, 2014
- A tiny bit later is better than never (EN)
I still feel like I’m on vacation. Except for when I am in class or have to do homework. But that doesn’t take as much time as I originally feared. Though, it’s still the beginning of the semester. Things can Posted by NerdyShipperUST in A Nerdy Shipper Girl's Big Adventure | Sep 9, 2014
- Going Home...I was sad to leave Spain...
I felt like I needed more time to explore and I wished that I could have visited more cities. I didn't even get to see the Magic Fountain of Montjuic while I was in Barcelona! Posted by GiseleTravels in Gisele's Trip to Europe | Sep 9, 2014
- NORTH TO ALASKA===After cruising over the Straits of Georgia on the BC Ferries to Vancouver, we gather our luggage and board the "Zaandam" for our week trip to Alaska and back. Not knowing how cold it may be we were overloaded Posted by keithandhelen in Wander With Keith and Helen | Sep 9, 2014
- Noční rekapitulace víkendu a pár postřehů k tomuDrazí přátelé,
přestože je jedenáct večer a já bych měla spát (jednak proto, že padám na hubu a jednak, protože mám v osm ráno španělštinu), hlavou se mi honí zážitky a postřehy z víkendu, a tak si říkám, že je radši Posted by NerdyShipperUST in A Nerdy Shipper Girl's Big Adventure | Sep 8, 2014
- welcome to my blog....
hello everyone and welcome to "Daring to live a dream" I really thought a lot and had my doubts about creating a blog or not, but here i am. the number one reason why I have decided to Posted by apuma22 in Daring to live a dream :) | Sep 8, 2014
- Long drive...Day 11 Mitchell, SD to Minneapolis, MN
Another long drive day, 300 miles. We left Mitchell, SD right after breakfast and took in a visit to the [[http://www.cornpalace.org|Corn Palace]]. According to our KOA app. "the Corn Palace is mentioned Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Sep 8, 2014
- Home-ishI've returned from my travels but figured I'd keep updating this thing as I get back into "normal" civilian life and continue to process my experiences from the past two months. It feels like I was gone for much Posted by jennpete in This is Africa | Sep 7, 2014
- Back on the roadDay 10 Black Hill, SD to Mitchell, SD:
Yeah, we are back with wi-fi that works! Today we got back on the road and drove just over 300 miles from Black Hills to Mitchell, SD. Not easy to do Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Sep 7, 2014
- MonumentsDay 8: Buffalo, WY to Black Hills, SD
Sorry for the delay, we have not had wi-fi. The disclosure in our KOA brochure said, “We are located in the heart of the beautiful Black Hills, which provide breathtaking views from Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Sep 5, 2014
- Going to the dogsThe drizzle which had followed us for the last couple of days became steady rain this morning as we docked in Juneau. A quiet morning was spent on board, and after lunch we covered up in wet weather gear and Posted by mkali54 in Walls to Wall | Sep 7, 2014
- Ice, Ice, baby!Weather was not looking good as we sailed into Yakutat Bay, heading for the Hubbard Glacier. Cold, foggy, drizzling rain.
Suitably rugged up, we went out on deck to get a good vantage point. Gaynor lasted about Posted by mkali54 in Walls to Wall | Sep 7, 2014
- 1st Free Oak Park Bird Walk of the Autumn Migration!Today I led one birder on the first Oak Park Bird Walk of this fall. Before I give the details of the trip, let me just say that there are more of these free walks coming up and they are Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Sep 7, 2014
- Vacation DayDay 9 Black Hills, SD (no travel day)
We decided to take a vacation day! :) We got up late, made pancakes and took in the beauty. We thought it would be best to take a day and rest Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Sep 6, 2014
- A Ship! A ship!
And so it came to pass that after travelling many thousands of kilometers across countless time zones, we finally found ourselves aboard the mighty Celebrity Millenium. The bus trip through the grey drizzle from Anchorage to Seward took two Posted by mkali54 in Walls to Wall | Sep 5, 2014
- Bon Voyage Seattle! A morning full of hectic last minute preparations and packing finally eased as it was time for la grande adventure to begin. Months in the making, my trip will consist of 10 days of travel across Iceland, Spain, and Portugal Posted by MykelleBelle in Nantes Your Average Adventure | Sep 5, 2014
- Pennsylvania Dutch CountryI had a work assignment in Pennsylvania and since Eric grew up in Lancaster, we decided to go a few days early for a small getaway.
After traveling on Friday, we awoke on Saturday ready to explore. Our first stop Posted by tammy_b in Our next great adventure... | Nov 6, 2013
- T minus four days!
We're taking bets as to whether or not the bedraggled favorite toy, Schmousie, makes an accidental tour of Africa. Fuss has been known to store a personal artifact or two in our luggage. Posted by cheetahpeeps in 21000 miles | Sep 5, 2014
- Sturgeon Bay, WisconsinI didn't have any [[https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1SFXN_enUS500RU539&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#newwindow=1&q=caviar|Caviar]] here in the home of the sturgeon.
But, I did find a wonderful meat market and bought a piece of meat tha Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Sep 5, 2014
- A konečně proč jsem tady aneb Krátce o studiu a pár postřehůPřestože mám pořád pocit, že jsem na dovolené a tudíž by ode mě nikdo neměl nic chtít, budu si muset začít pomalu zvykat na to, že příjemné chvilky na kampusu a mimo něj budou vykoupeny hodinami školní přípravy.
Můj rozvrh se Posted by NerdyShipperUST in A Nerdy Shipper Girl's Big Adventure | Sep 5, 2014
It always happens before you go, the dreaming.
You are flying, you are driving, you are moving through a different space in a different time, in the unfamiliar.
Yet you recognize yourself Posted by Charloch in Travels With Charley | Sep 5, 2014