- California Park to LAA sleep in was in the plan, didn't happen 7.30 and up and at it. Today was our last chance to visit California Park before heading back to LA. Packed our cases and checked out of the hotel, they kindly Posted by Duzzy 64 in Big kids in the U.S | Sep 23, 2015
- Autumn in New York[center][/center]
[center]View from our lounge room [/center]
Our morning st Posted by Auggiesfamily in I❤LOVE New York | Sep 23, 2015
- Day 2: Boston - I'm walkingIt was the most beautiful day today to explore Boston on foot, which I did extensively. First I walked along the Freedom Trail, the must-do for every tourist here and afterwards I also walked quite a long stretch of the Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Sep 23, 2015
- Our trip to Houston Space CentreWe left for the airport at 6:00 AM (a very early start ) we flew from Dallas to Houston then caught an Uber out to the space centre (around a hour trip)
We caught the bus tour in the space centre Posted by rohanbrown in Our journeys | Sep 22, 2015
- Dallas city tour and reunion tower day and nightToday we did a Dallas city tour then a JFK tour actually going to the rooming house where Lee Harvey Oswald lived and meeting the grand daughter of the rooming house manager who was 11 when she first met him Posted by rohanbrown in Our journeys | Sep 22, 2015
- Lake Havasu to Grand Canyon to Moab to Grand JunctionIf you are familiar with this area of the country then you know, it's just one national park after another. And for good reason; it is some of the most striking terrain I've ever seen. Unfortunately, much of the land Posted by MBaker in Freedom in an RV6 | Sep 23, 2015
- DisneylandSlept well, alarm went of at 6.30am, dressed & breakfast by 7.15am, lining up at the Disneyland Gate before 8 along with everyone else lol. This morning was magic hour (extra hour before the public) for those that had the Posted by Duzzy 64 in Big kids in the U.S | Sep 22, 2015
- Red rock scenic routes.We hired a house for a couple of nights in Escalante a small town in the middle of Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument, a really vast area near Bryce Canyon. It was three blocks off the main (only) street through Posted by Gazza Wilson in Deserts, Canyons, Mountains & Leaves | Sep 22, 2015
- Day Twenty Eight - At SeaI know it sounds like a broken record but the sky was overcast and general fog/haze obscured the the horizon. We are sailing at a sedate 13 knots on a calm sea. Nothing much happening today so we Posted by greynomadm in 2015-08 Alaska | Sep 22, 2015
- And So To CanadaOhmigawd!!! Am I BEHIND on keeping you up to date?!
It’s been just over 2 weeks since we left the ship in Vancouver and that’s 2 weeks of catching up to do.
Vancouver was a lovely place. It’s climate was Posted by OwenGadflies in Go North East, New Retirees | Sep 22, 2015
- Red, white and blue YorkYesterday morning we mustered up all our freedom and caught the boat to Liberty Island. The magnificent statue makes a great sight as you pull out of the harbour.
[img=http://photos.travelle Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Sep 22, 2015
- We're going to be a part of it.......New York, New York!Nothing much to share today as we were off at the crack of dawn to catch our plane from San Francisco to New York City.
At the airport we saw this......the photo is for my boys who will have a laugh Posted by Auggiesfamily in I❤LOVE New York | Sep 22, 2015
- We Knew It Was Bound To HappenWe're doing this a day at a time. You never know when weather or a plane malfunction is going to throw off your schedule. Go figure, today, we did it to ourselves.
We hoped to make Sedona, AZ; on paper an Posted by MBaker in Freedom in an RV6 | Sep 22, 2015
- Day Twenty Seven - San FranciscoUp early this morning to be on deck when we pass under the Golden Gate Bridge into San Francisco. The sky was clear but at 06:00 it was still very dark and the bridge was not as strongly illuminated Posted by greynomadm in 2015-08 Alaska | Sep 21, 2015
- BeautyThis is where things get a little sketchy. We had most of the trip planned, in a big picture sort of way, up to this point, but now we had to figure out what to do next. Gary really wanted Posted by MBaker in Freedom in an RV6 | Sep 21, 2015
- Arrived LAXWould you believe we, us, the Banner/Wade combo only just made it to the gate lounge with 20 mins to spare NOT hours lol. The airport was busy with the strike action and I guess start of the school holidays. Posted by Duzzy 64 in Big kids in the U.S | Sep 21, 2015
- Europe planning route Sept - Nov 2015 Posted by Linda K in Europe 2015 | Sep 21, 2015
- California Girls!We had a nice gentle start to the morning, Joan and Mum slept in til 8.30, while I was wide awake and watching the morning unfold out the window at 5.30am!
We wandered down to Fishermans Wharf, had a coffee (an Posted by Auggiesfamily in I❤LOVE New York | Sep 21, 2015
- Welcome to the College of William and Mary
The College of William and Mary, I have arrived.
Hello to all! I hope everyone taking the time to read this had a wonderful summer, and that you are transitioning into the new school Posted by PeterMyer in University of St Andrews & WM | Sep 21, 2015
- Good Morning San Francisco![center][/center]
The key to this statement in our heading is waking up, which means we actually had some sleep - hooray! Gosh we had some serious sleep deprivation and Posted by Auggiesfamily in I❤LOVE New York | Sep 21, 2015
- The last few days in DallasAs everyone knows we are now in Dallas
We have been here for a few days now and just wanted to update you on what we have seen (a much less frantic pace than the rest of our Posted by rohanbrown in Our journeys | Sep 21, 2015
- Day Twenty Six - Sea DayStepped out onto Deck 15 at 06:00 and wasn't surprised that it was still dark. A sharp blasts on the ship's horn explained the fussy appearance of all the fixtures. We were sailing through dense fog and the foghorn Posted by greynomadm in 2015-08 Alaska | Sep 20, 2015
- 19th September
To complete our Elvis journey, we return to the beginning - Tupelo, the birthplace of the King. In the midst of the Depression, Elvis's father borrowed money to build the family home - a Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Sep 20, 2015
- Ain't No Mountain High EnoughThe time has come for the 6 year friendaversary trip! Back story: sophomore year at Texas A&M, I went on a Business Honors trip to Boston. These 5 girls happened to go on the trip too. We met, became best Posted by lsto90 in Get Out of Town | Sep 20, 2015
- Chew YorkSam
Not satisfied with the Met's collection, we went out yesterday to the Museum of Modern Art. It had its share of pretentiousness, but plenty of really good stuff as well. There was work after work by Picasso, Dali, Chagall, Warhol Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Sep 20, 2015