- Clark's Restaurant in Santee, SCStopped at [[http://www.clarksinnandrestaurant.com/|Clark's Inn and Restaurant]], 114 Bradford Blvd Santee, SC for dinner. As other reviewers on [[Foursquare]] and [[Yelp]] have noted, the service in the dining room was slow. The server was very polite an Posted by Blmcvey in McVey Travel & Food | Oct 13, 2013
- Boats, bridges and bonza times in San Fran
We were pretty stoked with ourselves that we had miraculously, unintentionally coincided our trip to San Francisco with the “34th America’s Cup”. It’s funny in hindsight - with the Kiwi Posted by ladiesofleisure in A year or so of Misadventure and fun | Oct 13, 2013
- Time for family!The trip from Williamsburg was an easy one, except for some heavy rain before we arrived. Luckily, it had stopped in time for us to get all set up. We spent much of the week with Justin, Gwen and Posted by jcorilio in Here we go again! 2013 | Oct 13, 2013
- Arizona...2 states to goHello folks,
Hoping to get a little writing done while sitting at the afternoon water stop waiting for the team. ( they are 5 miles out) we are at the side of the road on top of a hill so I Posted by brendagerber07 in Here and There | Oct 13, 2013
- Thankful and Reflective in D.C.I sit in our condo snacking on cheese and crackers and enjoying a glass of wine reflecting on our time in Washington. The city is beautiful despite the fact is full of a bunch of politicans. It is Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Oct 13, 2013
- Road trips and missed planesSo we set out of Oregon in style.
María swiped the American Express, and we came back home that night on our own rented Nissan. Doin' the 'merican thing. Maybe it wouldn't be n Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Oct 19, 2013
- On the way to SavannahCanes were losing 5-3 so we left early and got on the road by 4pm. Sad for the Canes; Yeah for the trip! Posted by Blmcvey in McVey Travel & Food | Oct 13, 2013
- Last stop in PhillyMy final full day on my trip around the world had arrived :(. It was tempting to have a day of rest but instead I decided to get the train to Philadelphia to finally visit the US Mint. It was Posted by FrancisRTW in My Career Break Trip around the World | Jun 10, 2013
- San Francisco - the first real dayWe managed to sleep until 7h20 in the morning, which was quite something considering the 9h difference between the States and Switzerland. We tried to get Muni metro at Van Ness Station in order to go to Powell Station and Posted by dindiosk in California | Oct 13, 2013
- Packed and ready to go to the BahamasBy 9:30 a.m. I am packed and ready to go. Waiting for Alex to get here. We are going to the Carolina Hurricanes vs. Phoenix @ 1:00 pm and then off to Savannah we go. Sheila is driving Posted by Blmcvey in McVey Travel & Food | Oct 13, 2013
- The Long Way HomeOur last day in the USA, and it's gonna be a long one.
I've arranged for a shuttle pickup with Jake, the guy that dropped us off when we arrived here, at 8.30am. I check out of the motel by Posted by AndiNZ in USA, USA! | Oct 12, 2013
- A turn in the weatherWe had an awful fright driving from Monument Valley to Moab - we thought we were heading into snow weather. There was a storm on the horizon and we hoped we would miss it - lucky we were about half Posted by Kath.Iain in Our USA Trip | Oct 10, 2013
- Arches National ParkThis could be my favourite park. The highest concentration of stone arches in the world. The geology of the place is fascinating. The arches are beautiful.
Iain had been here 20 years ago and I can see why he wanted to Posted by Kath.Iain in Our USA Trip | Oct 12, 2013
- Monument Valley - part 2 - Horse RidingIain and Nathan decided to see more of Monument Valley with an afternoon of horse riding out in the valley. They both had a great time.
Posted by Kath.Iain in Our USA Trip | Oct 12, 2013
- Back to Hawaii!!!A FABULOUS/FASCINATING/FUN FACT ABOUT THIS PLACE:
IT'S AMAZING! MY HOME :)
HOW EVER DID I GET HERE?
Direct flight from Samoa!
WHERE DID I STAY?
Polynesian Beach Club! like I always do!
[b]THE AGE OLD QUESTION: HOW WAS Posted by karencook in Karen's World Adventures | Jun 26, 2013
- Venice Beach, CA[center]
Todays 14 hour stint on the Coast Starlight will be the final leg of our Amtrak journey. By the end of today, nearly 5000 miles and 4 days will have been spent on these beastly Posted by chiaramichael in 111 Days | Oct 12, 2013
- D.C. Greenall styleAnother splendid day in Washington, the rain has stopped and it is almost t-shirt weather. After a leisurely morning of coffee and breakfast at our quaint abode we headed out to the Phillips Collection, a private museum full of Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Oct 12, 2013
- USA - A New York State of mind===The journey from Canada===
We took the train from Montreal to the US and it was a pretty straightforeward, if slow, trip. The train was well over an hour late and no message of apology ever came. This seems to be Posted by KtandMark in Kt and Mark do stuff in places and that | Oct 12, 2013
- ...Go!So today we finally started our journey to California. Waking up at 7h30, getting the train from Basel to Zürich at 9h40 and arriving at the airport a few minutes before 11h in order to catch our flight that would Posted by dindiosk in California | Oct 12, 2013
- Our first rideWell we got there. The spinning cups tempted the girl's and Angie but Samantha & John sat it out. Round and round. Posted by MilesBarcy13 in USA 2011 | Oct 12, 2013
- The Happiest Place on EarthFrom where we were staying in Harbor City, the most direct way to get to Disneyland was going via LAX - one bus to the airport, and bus/shuttle to the Park. The other options involved three or even four buses. Posted by AndiNZ in USA, USA! | Oct 12, 2013
- Washington Travel Suggestions==Washington Travel Suggestions==
The city of Seattle is the crown jewel of the state of Washington. If this is a first visit to the state, then it is a must see. But for those who've already seen Seattle, or have the Posted by hamellr in Pacific Northwest Travel | Oct 11, 2013
- Getting Out of Los Angeles on an Airplane Chair“You know in the old days, and I am talking back in the late 80’s, early 90’s, you probably weren’t even born, when you flew international and you could put the tray table down, place your pillow on the tray Posted by apersephone in The Sweet Bag of the Busy Bee | Oct 11, 2013
- Mountain biking in Moab - a day of firstsMoab is an outdoor adventure city - lots to do here and the main reason we were here was the mountain biking.
It became a day of "firsts"
FIRST time I had riden a bike with both front and REAR suspension (very Posted by Kath.Iain in Our USA Trip | Oct 11, 2013
- Eureka to Crescent CityThis morning we left Eureka early and had coffee on the beach at Trinidad.
Next Stop Prairie Creek Redwoods S Posted by Kris-Court in Fall Trip 2013 | Oct 11, 2013