- THE TUNDRA BUGGY RIDEWe flew from Winnipeg to Churchill on a small private prop plane full of people dressed for their upcoming ride through the frozen tundra. I was surprised to see that so many people were older. As the Posted by OnTrack in Meeting God's Dogs | Nov 12, 2015
- Four hit Chicago Chicago is a city which would take months to fully explore: skyscrapers and amazing architecture, world class museums, a huge variety of top restaurants and a vibey nightlife.
We were very fortunate to be able to stay with our good friends Posted by Roadtrippingusa in Four go off on a road-tripping adventure | Nov 10, 2015
- MiamiSo packing up after two weeks in Orlando proved to be a bit of a challenge... Perhaps the trips over to the Orlando Premium Outlet shops on our days off from Theme Parks caused this. Lucky we have Posted by JasRenTahJac in US holiday 2015 | Nov 9, 2015
- Theme Park #9 Disney Animal KingdomTheme Park number 9, and the last one for our stay in Orlando.
Before we left I caught a documentary on the making of the parks 'Tree of Life' centrepiece. It is completely man made, and all entwined Posted by JasRenTahJac in US holiday 2015 | Nov 9, 2015
- Kennedy Space Centre Today we went on a Grayline tour to Kennedy Space Centre. Our bus driver was Mike, and he was really cool, with a good sense of humour.
We were greeted by a real astronaut who told us what Posted by JasRenTahJac in US holiday 2015 | Nov 9, 2015
- Day Hike in Meeman-Shelby Forest State ParkMeeman-Shelby Forest State Park is located about 13 miles north from downtown Memphis. It covers over 13,000 acres and borders the Mighty Mississippi River. There are over 20 miles of hiking trails throughout the park, as well as Posted by tammy_b in Our next great adventure... | Nov 8, 2015
- A Rainy Day in Cape MayToday, we set off for a drive to Cape May which is about 30 minutes from Wildwood. It rained off and on all day but that didn't dampen our spirits.
Eric is a self-confessed airplane geek, so our first stop Posted by tammy_b in Our next great adventure... | Nov 8, 2015
- Moving on Down the Eastern SeaboardWell, the rain finally caught up with us! It took it 4,500 +/- a couple of miles to find us but when it did, IT DID!!!
We pulled into Myrtle Beach in a down pour, Paul and Jim (Bob was Posted by beckistewart1 in Stewart, Dean and Kint | Nov 7, 2015
- East Coast Ending.Our hotel in Boston was interesting, it was a conversion of a massive circular town gas storage tank, dodgy location though, the adjacent hospital and fire station meant a steady background noise of wailing sirens, no wonder earplugs were standard Posted by Gazza Wilson in Deserts, Canyons, Mountains & Leaves | Nov 5, 2015
- Theme Park #8 Universal Studios We got in a couple of Jack's favourite things first up today... Then he was pretty much done. I think he was a bit overloaded today. The big kids had a bit of fun today, while I stayed with Posted by JasRenTahJac in US holiday 2015 | Nov 4, 2015
- Theme Park #7 Disney Hollywood StudiosYep another theme park! This one reminded me a little of Movie World on the Goldcoast.
We enjoyed the following:
- The Great Movie Ride, which saw our tour guide get hijacked by a gangster at gunpoint, who then Posted by JasRenTahJac in US holiday 2015 | Nov 4, 2015
- The Other VegasIn the summer of 2014, Abhishek and I went to Las Vegas and it was at best, OK. It wasn't that the trip did not have any high points; in fact if i think of the individual things we did Posted by aishsesh in Travel Tales | Nov 3, 2015
- Theme Park #6 Disney EPCOTWe chose a weekend date to visit Epcot, but didn't realise at the time, that it coincided with an International Food and Wine Festival too. To say it was busy, was an understatement. We had an easy time Posted by JasRenTahJac in US holiday 2015 | Nov 3, 2015
- Our Travel MapHi Everyone!
We've created a travel map so you can see all of the stops on our trip. If you have tips or must sees for any of these destinations please send our way!
[[https://secure.travellerspoint.com/member_map.cfm?user=kgula&tripid=815852|https Posted by kgula in Kurt and Karly's Honeymoon | Nov 3, 2015
- Theme Park #5 Universal Studios - Islands of AdventureDifferent shuttle route today, off to the first of 2 Universal theme parks.
We first walked through Seuss Landing, where everyone feels like a little kid again. All the memorised phrases from the kids favourite Seuss books come Posted by JasRenTahJac in US holiday 2015 | Nov 3, 2015
- Storm King Art CenterI stumbled upon Storm King by accident a few years ago. I am what some may call a "leaf peeper". Capturing the brilliant, ever changing foliage has been a passion of mine for years. One day I was Posted by HappyWanderer in Daytrippers | Nov 3, 2015
- RV There Yet?Living in New York City, the only mountains I get to see is the mountain of paperwork and bills piled on my desk. So when the opportunity presented itself for me to enjoy a long weekend at an RV campsite Posted by HappyWanderer in Travel is Good For the Soul | Nov 3, 2015
- Beaches and BoardwalksI had never been on a beach further north than Virginia Beach, so we decided to spend a few days at the Jersey shore.
I was on a mission to experience the boardwalk, eat fresh seafood, ride roller coasters, Posted by tammy_b in Our next great adventure... | Nov 2, 2015
- Magnificent MontaukIt's funny to say that i'm a "native New Yorker" and I have yet to travel to most places in New York. This changed when my friend Jenna invited me to her wedding weekend in Montauk this fall. I Posted by HappyWanderer in Travel is Good For the Soul | Nov 2, 2015
- Aloha 'oe....This morning Juliet and I couldn't resist just one more swim, so just after sunrise we crossed the empty beach for just one more dip in that aqua water with only a group of surfers way out the back and Posted by Redsole in Nani Hawaii | Nov 1, 2015
- The last hurrah...After yesterday's road trip and overindulging in Champagne Haze, we were all a bit slow out of the blocks. And keen for a substantial breakfast. All coffeed up, we set off for a place called Goofy's as recommended Posted by Redsole in Nani Hawaii | Nov 1, 2015
- Fort Sheridan Forest PreserveI took advantage of this beautiful Sunday with temperatures in the 60's and clear skies to bird the beautiful Fort Sheridan Forest Preserve in Highwood, Illinois with a birding friend Suzanne Coleman. We had a fantastic time - thanks to Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Nov 1, 2015
- Dia De Los Muertos
We almost live in Mexico so got to enjoy some of their celebrations today. We went to a wonderful brunch with our neighbors, John and Jill, at the Double Ea Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Oct 31, 2015
- Theme Park #4 Disney Magic KingdomGetting the hang of our shuttle buses from the resort. It's early starts and late nights renting from the parks, but the days are so much fun, we will manage the two weeks. For Disney, we get taken Posted by JasRenTahJac in US holiday 2015 | Oct 31, 2015
- . . . And The Goal is Met!Remember when we started planning this trip -- way back in September?
Really, only two months ago this was a dream???
How can that be?
Well, anyway, back in September when the Stewarts began planning this trip the goal Posted by beckistewart1 in Stewart, Dean and Kint | Oct 31, 2015