- 6th September 2015Today was a massive day of airplane travels and waiting around...
Another early morning was on the cards today as we were up at 6:15am. We gave Dad his Father's Day gift before checking out of our hotel. We caught a Posted by JimmyAndo1 in USA Trip 2015 | Sep 6, 2015
- Awesome Beauty in Spades:One of the things that has been really impressive about our time in Alaska has been the care and concern that Alaskans have for protecting their pure and unadulterated parks, wildlife and resources. It is so obvious how much Posted by OwenGadflies in Go North East, New Retirees | Sep 6, 2015
- Short and sweet
We drove from the Bay Area to San Luis Obispo on the Central Coast. Then it was on to Los Angeles the next day.
It's good to see my family. We went out for a delicious Mexican dinner with my fo Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Sep 6, 2015
- Start of road trip to USA.USA road trip starts today, long but good flight from London, arrival at Denver International Airport was awful. Took nearly an hour and a half to get through immigration, not enough counters open, so not impressed. Staying overnig Posted by Steveandkeren in Midwest usa | Sep 6, 2015
- Preparing to leave tomorrowI can't believe we are leaving for Italy tomorrow! We are going to cover a lot of territory, so we need to pack light. One carry on size suitcase and knapsack each. A real challenge, but also liberating.
Here is our Posted by Laskody111 in B & Lee Travels | Sep 6, 2015
- Day 1 in Vegas the night helicopter tripWe arrived in Las Vegas and spent a couple of hours walking around and getting our bearings.
We had dinner and a few beverages (its labour day weekend here so there was a lots of that going on)
We then went Posted by rohanbrown in Our journeys | Sep 5, 2015
- The Last Day in LAA little late to update but our last day in LA wee did a hop on hop off bus trip which covered Santa Monica Marina Del Ray and Beverly hills
It was a long day with lots of walking but we Posted by rohanbrown in Our journeys | Sep 4, 2015
- Anticipation...The build up to this momentous occasion has been almost unbearable. Over 2 years of putting almost all your mental energy toward something will do that to a person, I suppose.
When Luke and I had been dating for about a Posted by littleduckylove in Life in 110L | Sep 6, 2015
- Howdy Y'allSam
We battled the miserable Greyhound staff in Memphis, and made it to Music City only a bit later than expected. Our Uber driver was a genuine cowboy type who wore jeans, leather boots and a felt stetson in 35 degree Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Sep 5, 2015
- 5th September 2015This morning it was a fairly cruisy one. We woke up at 8:00am and got moving towards some of the major shops in New York City. Ella, Mum and I set off for H&M whilst George and Dad set off Posted by JimmyAndo1 in USA Trip 2015 | Sep 5, 2015
- 28 Days and Counting
Yes, you read it right! We are planning our first trip of a lifetime -- Not the last but the FIRST.
* Stewarts began talking about how this winter would be a good ti Posted by beckistewart1 in Stewart, Dean & Kint | Sep 5, 2015
- Universal Studios and off we go to Canada!!!
[im Posted by Jochester71 in Chesters USA and Canada Trip 2015 | Sep 5, 2015
- 2015 Happy Trails - Week 04==Indiana==
===Sunday, August 9===
Hoosier National Forest, IN
Our destination today was the Hardin Ridge Recreation Area Campground in the Hoosier National Forest in south central Indiana. We left Carlyle Lake on US 50 headed east across Posted by JudyandTim2015 in Happy Trails To You, Until We Meet Again | Sep 5, 2015
- Day Ten - Tundra Wilderness TourUp early again this morning and off to the Sourdough Music Hall. Hearty if rustic buffet with plenty of choices and even some fruit. After breakfast we gathered at the Main Lodge to board the bus for our Posted by greynomadm in 2015-08 Alaska | Sep 4, 2015
- Day Nine - Fairbanks to DenaliQuite an early start with the coach taking us to the Fairbanks Railroad Depot where we boarded the train to take us the four hours to Danali. Beautifully appointed Alaskan Rail Road Gold Class domed car. Recliner seats Posted by greynomadm in 2015-08 Alaska | Sep 4, 2015
- 4th September 2015This morning we had more of a sleep in. We woke up at 9:00ish and walked out of our apartment to find it was considerably cooler than the previous day. We walked down to one of the local smoothie places Posted by JimmyAndo1 in USA Trip 2015 | Sep 4, 2015
- First GoodbyeBefore a trip I live by lists. Adding and crossing off items fill my days. Have I made arrangements to get the grass cut? Did we get prescriptions refilled? And, the most important list, taking care of those left Posted by MBaker in Freedom in an RV6 | Sep 4, 2015
- Test Post
Welcome! My mom and Bryan both hesitated at the name.. “Alpaca are from South America… That doesn’t really make sense.” I had a hard time coming up with a good travel pun for Indi Posted by hfshaw123 in Alpaca My Bags | Sep 4, 2015
- Wax Figures so real it's scaryWent and visited Madame Tussauds wax works here is a sample of what we saw
Posted by rohanbrown in Our journeys | Sep 3, 2015
- Stars and White Sox[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/754702/90_F6B87EBBD9CAA06371178B88FA453412.j Posted by Jochester71 in Chesters USA and Canada Trip 2015 | Sep 4, 2015
- We're going to GracelandSam
Well, actually we've just been to Graceland. We've been in Memphis for the last two days and have had a pretty good time. It's a bit of a rough city with many 'panhandlers', and there was a shooting on a Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Sep 3, 2015
- Day 3 DisneylandWent out to Disneyland today . it was overcast first off but soon cleared away we thought there was heeps of people but they told us since school has gone back over here it was much quieter.
Posted by rohanbrown in Our journeys | Sep 3, 2015
- 3rd September 2015Wow, what a huge day! We had another early morning today by waking up at 6:30ish. Shortly after waking up, we had to run a brief jog to the Empire State Building before our tour started. We were lucky enough Posted by JimmyAndo1 in USA Trip 2015 | Sep 3, 2015
- Believe It or Not:The next morning after our Northern Lights Adventures we had a ride down the Chena river on a Paddleboat.
Yes it was just as cheesy and plastic an excursion as that sounds, and probably more so. Complete with a local Posted by OwenGadflies in Go North East, New Retirees | Sep 3, 2015
- Going North - REALLY North!That’s the thing about holidays, there’s always the unexpected and not always for the good. I meant to get the next post written the day after the last one was done, but No Service got in the way!
And Posted by OwenGadflies in Go North East, New Retirees | Sep 3, 2015