- 9 days and 20 hours to go.. but who’s counting? ;)What to pack?!? What pants should I bring? Will I have enough options? How many shoes do I pack? What accessories go with what outfits? Will my luggage be over the 50 pound limit? What Posted by kuchk868 in Our Irish Adventure 2015 | May 21, 2015
- Home Again, Home Again - Last ImpressionsOK, so we got busy with things home/family like and the promised entry for Monday is late.
This trip came about due to Kelly accepting an early retirement package after 20 yrs at Mentor. His wish, as a Posted by kfscott in Southwest USA Trip 2015 | May 21, 2015
- Traveling...LAX (longest layover ever)I'm one of the last men/women standing in my lounge in LAX airport, which is in Los Angeles for those who don't know. I've been sitting here for about six hours waiting out my layover and I still have Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreaming Story | May 20, 2015
- Pre-Post-College Stress DisorderShari and I are currently about two weeks out from beginning our post-college adventure. We have a route across the US (see the map above) coupled with a calendar, a list of places to visit, and a search tab of Posted by MiriG in Post-College Stress Disorder | May 20, 2015
- Number 10!Hello everyone and welcome to my travel blog for my 2015 summer European adventure! This time, I will be travelling with my aunt (and godmother) Patti. This trip is a milestone of sorts for me because it will Posted by AnneO in Euro2015 | May 20, 2015
- Quick little camping weekend
For my first entry, I'll just start with this past weekend's mini trip. I've been camping tons of times, but I'm going ca Posted by LadySpankington in Where my feet take me | May 19, 2015
- Monkey on your BackTraveling with another person 24 hours a day in an enclosed space an excellent way to get up close and personal with your partner’s vices.
If your honey fancies espresso, you will shortly become familiar will what quantity, what chemical mix Posted by Acooper913 in Land Yacht | May 19, 2015
- SlangThankfully for me, I know at least one Australian slang term: "Aces!" My Uncle Bobby has a knack for using this term every time something cool happens...which is exactly what the word means. "I just aced my test!" "Aces!" Pretty Posted by ledodge in Australian Adventures | May 19, 2015
- One Day Left...We have packed up our apartment and everything in it. With the incredible help of our wonderful families, we have put everything into storage pods and have been picked up. Now, everything we are taking to Europe fits into these Posted by colin.cushman in Madi and Colin's Post-Grad Adventure | May 19, 2015
- I make my best decisions over a mojito...I make my best decisions over a mojito at a Hawaiian themed bar adjacent to sketchy gas stations. I may only have one example to evidence the previous statement, but I believe you will agree with me once I explain. Posted by lsto90 in Get Out of Town | May 18, 2015
- Packing...T-minus 1 day 11 hoursIt's not everyday that you pack for a two month trip to Australia and New Zealand. It is actually kind of hard to conceptualize exactly what you need because the climate down under is the complete opposite of the Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreaming Story | May 18, 2015
- Our new toyCurt is driving our new toy hauler off the lot in Las Cruces! May we have many more fun trips in our new RV!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/175163/C02829E59199C Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | May 18, 2015
- A Weekend of Spring MigrationDespite a busy schedule this weekend, I managed to fit in some birding. On Friday I led a private bird walk for two people near their home in central Oak Park. Although only 12 species were seen due to it Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 17, 2015
- AdelaideWell...I leave on May 21st, which is Thursday. It feels like I just packed up for home from school a couple weeks ago. OH WAIT. I did. I have none of my suitcase or life put together.
I'm going to be Posted by ledodge in Australian Adventures | May 17, 2015
- Girls In BlackI don't know why we worry so much about how fat we look but..we do. Our room is a bit messy today and the reason is .... We don't know what to wear. We are feeling a bit Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | May 17, 2015
- Endlich wieder Sonne[img=http://photos.travelle Posted by Januschka in Where is the Vollkornbrot | May 16, 2015
- There's a reason why they call it RainforestNächster Tag im Regenwald - Nieselregen - hah! Und dann spät gestartet- endlich mal ausschlafen- Yeahhh! Dann zum hoh Rain Forrest und zurück an den hoh Reserved Beach. Da haben wir für 2 sekunden ein Braunbär baby gesehn!!! Ich wollte Posted by Januschka in Where is the Vollkornbrot | May 16, 2015
- Park this Rig, I'm Tired!This is for those travelers who enjoy the thrill of not booking ahead. If you don't like the stimulation of being somewhat lost at 9:30pm in a National Forest, well, you aren't us!-------
Since we have decided that our trip is Posted by Acooper913 in Land Yacht | May 16, 2015
- ¡Bienvenido a Miami!When we booked our flights a few months ago, we had no intention of visiting Miami; we were headed straight for the exotic-sounding Nicaragua, which we knew next to nothing about. However, a short stopover in Miami was necessary, so Posted by Clammy Clemmies in A Tale of Two Months | May 16, 2015
- Napa Valley and Northward==Weeks 7-8==
Miles traveled: 4915
National/State Parks Visited: 11
After 2.5 weeks in Yosemite it was time to move on. We already had plans to meet up with Rachael's parents in Napa Valley so that's where we headed. It's an eas Posted by RnCtravel in Adventures of Rachael and Chris | May 16, 2015
- EZ Bake OvenI realized on our trip that it's easy to be a decent cook in a magnificent kitchen full of space, spices, gadgets and level surfaces. You can enjoy the absolute luxury of spreading out your many ingredients across miles of Posted by Acooper913 in Land Yacht | May 16, 2015
- On Every VacationThe big question of the day is..what does today's card say... It's a "Thinking of You" card and he writes: "Hope you have a good today and a better tomorrow"...which is very appropriate for today. It is still Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | May 16, 2015
- From the Applachian Moutains into the AlleghanysI toured around Eastern West Virginia for almost a week.
I stayed in four state parks in six nights.
I camped and slept in Ol' 95 again,
I visited places like Pearl S Buck's birthplace and the National Radio Observatory.
But, you are not Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | May 16, 2015
- Killer IQ: Lion vs Hyena
For those of you who followed my blog last year, you may remember me talking about filming for a TV series. The premise of the series was to test lion and hyena intelligence and social Posted by grendak in South Africa | May 15, 2015
- Black TankBLACK TANK- No it's not a reality show where contestants attempt to sell a business plan to Donald Trump, it's something every motorhome or trailer dweller knows about. The "Black Tank" is the tank that collects your poop. Yep, get Posted by Acooper913 in Land Yacht | May 15, 2015