- 2009 A1 NCL GEM - TRANSATLANTIC - NEW YORK==A CRUISE ACROSS THE ATLANTIC OCEAN==
===WAITING AROUND IN NEW YORK FOR MY BOAT TO ARRIVE....===
NEW YORK! NEW YORK ......
I HAVE NEVER BEEN HERE BEFORE, AND THAT SURPRISES ME. ITS ONLY DOWN THE ROAD FROM OTTAWA. ALMOST NEIGHBOURS..
ONE READ Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 10, 2013
- Merry Christmas[center][/center]
[center]==MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!==[/center]
It was a cold wintery morning at -6 degrees today and boy you could feel it through the bathroom floo Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Dec 25, 2013
- First Day in Vegas!I awoke late this morning knowing that this would be our first day in Las Vegas. It was to be a quiet day, with nothing but exploring planned. We started by trying to find the gym so that we could Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Dec 25, 2013
- Vegas Baby!We packed up and set out this morning from the Best Western towards our next destination; Las Vegas!!! We had to drive for around six hours so I passed the time by playing Clash of Clans on my iPhone, listening Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Dec 25, 2013
- 2011 A1 H & A WORLD CRUISE, I - SAN FRANCISCO==A STOP OFF IN SAN FRANCISCO TO START==
===OR MORE EXACTLY, PACIFICA. JUST A BIT SOUTH OF SAN FRANCISCO===
BUT THAT IS GETTING AHEAD OF MYSELF A BIT.
IT STARTED WTH A MAJOR SNO Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 8, 2013
- LAIt's a little late; we raced around with the sort of new-holiday frenzy, but, since people keep sending mails asking for a report, here are some thoughts on our time in LA.
Sacramento may be the capital of California, and anxious Posted by VRO in On the road | Dec 25, 2013
- Happy Christmas Eve! [center][/center]
[center]Happy Holiday's as the New Yorkers say![/center]
Tod Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Dec 24, 2013
- Anchorage to Hope and BackWoke at 4, 5 and 6
Take a couple of hours to actually get moving
Go for the included breakfast which turns out isn’t included.
It is painfully slow getting our food – I guess they want you to eat the $15 Posted by sherrietravels in Bearly Alaska | Jun 22, 2013
- MIAMITuesday December 3
We left Kissimmee early for the 5-hour drive to Miami via the back-roads past Lake Okeechobee where we encountered the most deprived area either of us have ever seen in the USA – Pahokee, in the middle of Posted by kforge in Kevin and Jeni's Travels 2013 | Dec 24, 2013
- KISSIMMEESunday November 24
It was just a 2-hour drive from Parrish to Kissimmee and after some slow, final minutes through the hectic traffic near the theme parks, we turned off the busy highway into an area that was really quite rural. Posted by kforge in Kevin and Jeni's Travels 2013 | Dec 24, 2013
- Day 2 in NYCGood Morning from New York!
Here are the pictures from last night in time square..... keep in mind this was at 11.30pm! The second image is of a ferris wheel in side Toys R Us - yes inside! The tween shopped Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Dec 23, 2013
- PORT OF MIAMI
Saturday afternoon we moved into our stateroom and enjoyed a last view of Miami from our balcony, and then set sail later in the evening. We live at the very front o Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 5 | Dec 23, 2013
- Our First DayOur first morning we were met by Donald from Big Apple Greeters, this is a volunteer service that shows visitors around the city for a donation fee - this goes to the organisation which is not for profit.
We were blessed Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Dec 22, 2013
- Day 42 Miami - Key West
We spent the next morning enjoying the beach by the Hotel in Miami. It was beautiful sunny day and when you see the views you know you are in one of the world's best beach places!
[img=h Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go - Nepal! | Dec 22, 2013
- Day 41 Miami
We drove from Jacksonville previous evening to reach Miami. The plush hotels, zooming fancy cars and beach cafes welcomed us in Miami. Before exploring the city and beaches, in the morning w Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go - Nepal! | Dec 22, 2013
- This is Winter???Well here we are. We set a quick pace (for us) leaving Falkland with our little fifth wheel in tow and trying to stay ahead of freezing weather and the possibility of snow/ice without snow tires. We timed Posted by CanuckTravelers in Winter in Yuma | Dec 22, 2013
- Day 40 NASA Kennedy Space Centre
I am huge space buff and was excited and eager to visit NASA Kennedy Space Centre Visitor Complex in Jacksonville. I enjoyed every bit of it! There are many attractions, movies and int Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go - Nepal! | Dec 22, 2013
- Day 39 Drive to Florida
It was long fun filled drive as I had two boys - 14yrs & 8 yrs giving me company in the back seat of the car. We set out on the road early morning. We drove Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go - Nepal! | Dec 22, 2013
- Hawaii, a tropical paradiseAs a kid growing up, Hawaii was always my favorite dream destination to visit.
This came true after wedding, Muthu and I decided to travel to Hawaii for a winter getaway from the freezing Boston weather.
It was a long flight Posted by divya.jayaraj in Travel | Dec 13, 2013
- On our way!We have officially been in transit - from the time we left home - for 27 hours - if only the USA was closer to home, but right now we are too tired and numb to care!
One more flight until Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Dec 22, 2013
- Anchorage to HomeI wake up with a sore throat.
At least it waited until the last day.
Mel and MaryAnn head out early in an attempt to make it as close to home as possible before dark – wait a second, there Posted by sherrietravels in Bearly Alaska | Jul 7, 2013
- Denali on our ownI slept really soundly except for the one episode of “Let’s see if we can disturb Sherrie’s sleep”.
Right in the middle of a really good dream I was woken by a very loud scream emanating from a close location – Posted by sherrietravels in Bearly Alaska | Jul 5, 2013
- DenaliI slept pretty well except for the few times I awoke to the Mel/Ernie double snore.
The Alaskan rooster doesn’t seem to get confused with all the daylight and waited until about 5:00 to do his thing.
I search all over for Posted by sherrietravels in Bearly Alaska | Jul 4, 2013
- Tok to DenaliNo alarm needed to get up at 6:30 since we could hear people in every room in the motel.
MaryDawn can’t figure out how to turn on the shower.
Finally she realizes it is the same weird type she has at home.
We Posted by sherrietravels in Bearly Alaska | Jul 3, 2013
- Whitehorse to TokUp at 6
Breakfast of eggs and PB&J
Out by 7:10 – only 10 minutes later than planned
Mel drives about 30 minutes then his eyes tear
I drive – gives me power of deciding quickly when to pull over or take detours
Detour Posted by sherrietravels in Bearly Alaska | Jul 2, 2013