- Day Six - TucsonChecked out and on the road by 9am. We are all pretty keen to get on the road and see the real sights of America. We head into this amazing mountains which cover us on both sides for miles. The Posted by AirsUSARoadTrip in Airs USA Road Trip | Mar 14, 2015
- Day Five - San Diego ZooToday we got a sleep in and were woken by “housekeeping” at 9am. The bed’s in this place were ok, but the pillows = Crap. We struggle through the wake up process and are troubled by the tap system in Posted by AirsUSARoadTrip in Airs USA Road Trip | Mar 14, 2015
- Day Four - California ParkUp early again today to head to California World. Something I was not keen to visit as It felt like I was cheating on Disneyland.
As we knew where we were going it all went smoothly and we arrived and Posted by AirsUSARoadTrip in Airs USA Road Trip | Mar 14, 2015
- Day Three - DisneylandUp early today and both the kids struggled to get up. Weston has showered more here in the states then he does at home. We got away from the hotel at a good time and headed down to Anaheim to Posted by AirsUSARoadTrip in Airs USA Road Trip | Mar 14, 2015
- Day Two - Universal StudiosAfter waking up from what may have been the best sleep of my life, we are all ready to get moving to visit Universal studios. We have decided to pick the car up later in the day so we catch Posted by AirsUSARoadTrip in Airs USA Road Trip | Mar 13, 2015
- Getting Ready for IsraelHello everyone, and welcome to my Israel blog!
My name is Bridgette Cook, I am 20 years old, and I am embarking on an adventure to Israel. I am in the midst of the college Spring semester, however, when opportunity Posted by fullifescenario in Israel | Mar 13, 2015
- March 2015We will be leaving here ( Winter Haven FLORIDA) on Monday March 16. After spending 3 weeks at home with family, we are coming back to pick up the RV and start across country...... Posted by gadget506 in Our trip of a lifetime | Mar 13, 2015
- Exploring Orlando, FloridaAlthough I am not one to hurry to theme parks (my Disney trip as a child as as horrific as it could of been) I felt the overwhelming urge to visit Orlando, Florida for one reason; Harry Potter world. Nostalgia Posted by ThalianGarnier in L'histoire de ma vie | Mar 12, 2015
- A Day at the BeachAfter lots of rain the day before, Sunday began dry and sunny. We decided to go to the for an early morning walk on the beach...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/737233/large_BW7P1 Posted by pup73 in Our Family Vacation to Hawaii | Mar 11, 2015
- A Manatee Story
By Mel White | Photograph by Paul Nicklen
The welcome sign on the outskirts of Crystal River isn’t the kind you see every day: “Manate Posted by riverventures in River Ventures | Mar 11, 2015
- Am AtlantikHallo zusammen
In den letzten Tagen habe ich Alabama durchquert ...
... bin ich in Florida eingefahren ...
... und h Posted by Snowshoe in Coast2Coast | Mar 9, 2015
- Sunshine State
Driving through Florida, the clouds here remind me of the clouds I've seen in Emil Nolde's expressionist paintings.
We stayed one night in the capitol city of Tallahassee, and one night Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Mar 9, 2015
- Wine Shopping and Window Tastings So it's our first real weekend in the Hamptons in over a year, thanks to the Great Mold Debacle of 2009-2010, and we're raring to go! Our first stop was one of our favorite places to spend a summer Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Jun 20, 2010
- Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation, Pt 3And finally, public lewdness, assault, and some open container violations . . . or, you know, just another Saturday night in Key West.
Count 18: Public Lewdness
You don't really need to go anywhere special in Key West to Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Mar 3, 2015
- The Taste of Freedom Did you know that one of the hardest American food to find overseas is the sweet and sour chicken? They just don't make ketchup like Heinz does. I am going to miss the taste of freedom..
[img=http://www.boyang.photography/photos/i-rRmFWgx/0/M/i-rRmFWg Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Mar 9, 2015
- Moving Backwards in LifeSometimes I feel like I am moving backwards in life.
6 years ago, I was living happily in a cozy house with a TV and full set of living room and bedroom furniture.
4 years ago, I moved away from Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Mar 9, 2015
- Our first day in MauiThanks to suffering from jetlag, we were all up around 5am Saturday morning. It was a bit overcast, but we got our first view of the beach and ocean from our balcony, and it was impressive. Naomi saw Posted by pup73 in Our Family Vacation to Hawaii | Mar 7, 2015
- Anxiously Waiting...Four days. In four days, I will embark on a 30-day journey through the Amazon. I don’t speak Portuguese, I can hardly pronounce the cities and communities I’ll be visiting and my arms are now swollen from four vaccinations I Posted by JuliaTravels in Amazon Adventure | Feb 27, 2015
- Manatee who migrated from Tampa Bay to Texas is back homeA rehabilitated manatee from Tampa Bay who ended up in Texas is back in home waters after receiving care from SeaWorld, the theme park announced today.
Trinidad was returned to Tampa Bay today with the help of SeaWorld Orlando’s Animal Rescue Posted by riverventures in River Ventures | Mar 8, 2015
- SNOW GLOBESnowglobes were always magical to me. I would shake them up and watch it snow, fantasizing that I would be inside and it would be snowing ever-so quietly around me. They were so special...these snow globes; they Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Mar 7, 2015
- Cocoa BeachDay 6 - We're in Florida!
Another early morning start as we headed down to cocoa beach with a quick stop at Walmart in Daytona along the way. There is definitly a 'walmart type'. It was a little bit sad really, Posted by DomandJenUSA15 in Dom and Jen USA Road Trip 2015 | Mar 3, 2015
- Savannah, GeorgiaDay 4 continued
Savannah, Georgia, is a stunner! It now topped our favourite city of the trip so far. The houses and buildings are all historic, some of the streets are still cobble stone, the trees are filled with Spanish moss, Posted by DomandJenUSA15 in Dom and Jen USA Road Trip 2015 | Mar 1, 2015
- Charlotte and Folley BeachDay 3
We headed south today to Charlotte North Carolina. We made a stop at a Walmart along the way, ran around the huge store and bought some necessities. As soon as we got to the hotel we put our washing Posted by DomandJenUSA15 in Dom and Jen USA Road Trip 2015 | Feb 28, 2015
- Philly and DCTour time! Day 1
After an ealy morning coffee and bagel, we went to meet all our new tour buddies in the hotel foyer. Everyone was pretty quiet but slowly on the bus we started kicking off the conversations with each Posted by DomandJenUSA15 in Dom and Jen USA Road Trip 2015 | Feb 26, 2015
- We're Off!My college roommate and good friend, Jon Emura, was getting married. He conveniently lives in Hawaii. We thought this would be a great excuse to make a family vacation out of it. It was sort of a Posted by pup73 in Our Family Vacation to Hawaii | Mar 7, 2015