- On the Road AgainTwo years and two months ago Ol' '95 and I hit the road for a trip that lasted sixteen months.
In case you didn't get a chance to ride along that time, you can take the trip at
[[http://pcotterlyroadtrip.travellerspoint.com|On The Road in Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | May 6, 2016
- Jazz Fest Day 3==Surprise! Even more rain today, and electrical storms with thunder that could knock you over. Bet you didn’t see that coming!
There were a number of artists that I wanted to see on the final Posted by hippocampus in Music and Mileage | May 5, 2016
- The North Platte River follows us north!Room 424, Hampton Inn, Green River, WY
16.35 Thursday 5th May
“For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
Wherever we've been on this Posted by Johnash in Alaska or Bust - 2016 | May 5, 2016
- April 25 - May 1: Many, Many Birds!Migration has now hit northern Illinois in full swing! I have seen a huge number of birds recently, just haven't had the time to post about them due to the AP psychology exam and other school and musical obligations!
Since this Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 4, 2016
- Nebraska is Flat - OfficialRoom 324, Hampton Inn, Cheyenne, Wyoming
4.16pm Wednesday 4th May
“Travelling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
So Posted by Johnash in Alaska or Bust - 2016 | May 4, 2016
- May 1 - KETCHIKAN, ALASKA
We've arrived at our last Alaskan port, and again we boarded a catamaran early in the morning. Miriam, a Haida Clan elder, was onboard to talk about her native cu Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | May 4, 2016
- Curt's Birthday on the Bourbon Trail
By Sunday, Curt’s Birthday, he wasn't feeling well so got up only long enough to have this picture taken with his breakfast.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/175163/l Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | May 1, 2016
- Bardstown, Kentucky
Maple Hill Manor is an adorable B&B tucked in to the countryside about thirty minutes away from Bardstown, Kentucky. The area is also known as one of the most beautiful s Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Apr 30, 2016
- Day 8: Sandy Hikes by Day and Sin City to Play
I've always loved sleeping in late, but I'd never appreciated it more than this morning when I woke up around 10am in a cozy motel bed, finally well-rested for the first time the whole t Posted by aswoger in Improvised Wanderlust | May 3, 2016
- Oh My - Omaha is full of millionaires!Room 324, Hampton Inn, Cheyenne, Wyoming
5.19pm Tuesday 3rd May
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” – Mark Twain
We've arrived here in Cheyenne, the capital of Posted by Johnash in Alaska or Bust - 2016 | May 3, 2016
- San Francisco and Yosemite National ParkThe end of April saw my trip to San Francisco and Yosemite National Park come to life. This was a shorter trip then usual but careful planning allowed me to see all the sites that I thought were important Posted by pensfan30157 in Dave's Travels | May 3, 2016
- Meeting our camper van, trips to Oak Lawn and EvanstonAfter two days of pretty much ignoring the fact that there is a camper van sitting in the driveway that actually belongs to us, Sunday morning was the time for a first date. And the first impression was very positive. Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | May 2, 2016
- Day 7: Prehistoric Lands and Ghost Towns
Today we woke up around 3am after a failed attempt to camp in the car at the Navajo National Monument (it was dark, it was creepy, and mysterious noises were coming from all direction Posted by aswoger in Improvised Wanderlust | May 2, 2016
- April 30 - JUNEAU, ALASKA
Out on the water, again - this time on a whale watch catamaran sailing from Juneau to explore Stephen's Passage in the Inside Passage. This Stellar's sea lion has Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | May 2, 2016
- Countdown to Departure==Jae is quite the planner, but she didn’t plan on this: In the days just preceding our departure, Xochi met a skunk in our yard one night, and it didn’t end well. Her first skunk mistake, and hopefully her last, Posted by hippocampus in Music and Mileage | May 2, 2016
- OVERVIEW==Welcome to the blog that is going to take my lovely wife Jae and myself on a self-inflicted vacation in search of exotic sounds and sights in America, North Africa, and Europe.
Our month-long itinerary looks a Posted by hippocampus in Music and Mileage | May 1, 2016
- TSA Precheck - Those magic wordsStarted in Iberia Lounge, T4S Madrid Airport
8.50am Saturday 30th April
Completed Room 1605, Doubletree Downtown, Omaha NE
8.30pm, Sunday 1st May
[b][i]"He who is outside the door has already a good part of his journey behind him" Old Dutch Posted by Johnash in Alaska or Bust - 2016 | May 1, 2016
- April 29 - SKAGWAY, ALASKA
Ships fly the flag of the country they are visiting when in their port. So many exotic flags have flown here on this amazing world cruise. But our America Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | May 1, 2016
- Count Down for our Europe AdventureWe are one month away from our Adventure to Europe. I and my 2 children going to start our adventure in France, then heading
to Germany, Sweden, And Copenhagen. This trip is mainly to see all my friends that haven't seen Posted by NAGATTRAVEL in TRAVELING WITH KIDS | May 1, 2016
- A long day - our arrival in the USAOur last night in Germany was extremely short. The alarm clock went off at 3:15 am. Once in the gate area, we really deserved a cup of tea to observe the sun coming up before boarding the plane to Berlin Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | May 1, 2016
- Great Smoky Mountains National ParkSo nach dem ganzen Sightseeing in NYC, Philly und Washington ging es nun in die Natur. Um dem ganzen Trip ein Geschmack von Abenteuer einzuhauchen, hatten wir uns entschieden, den Weg von Washington nach Charlotte (North Carolina) mit dem Bus Posted by AngieAndMichi in Angie and Michael on tour | Apr 30, 2016
- April 27-28 - HUBBARD GLACIER AND GLACIER BAY NATIONAL PARK,
With US Park Rangers and Alaskan pilots onboard, we began our two days of glacier viewing.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/92262/F1218624E52C41FB Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Apr 29, 2016
- IntroductionHi. My name is James. It's 3:52am. I'm a night owl.
It's been several years since I last had a blog, but as I'm beginning to make this travel-thing full time, I suppose it's high time I combine my love of Posted by Ohokjb in The Endless Odyssey | Apr 29, 2016
- April 26 - SEWARD, ALASKA
Hoping the weather and the wildlife would cooperate, we went on an afternoon whale watch in Kenai Fjords National Park.
[img=http://photos.travel Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Apr 27, 2016
- Washington D.C.Warum süß (v.a. im Vergleich zu New York und Philadelphia)? Keine hohen Hochhäuser. Es gibt nämlich ein Gesetz, dass kein Gebäude höher als das Capitol sein darf.
Wir kamen am Samstag in Washington an und dachten, wir erkunden noch ein Posted by AngieAndMichi in Angie and Michael on tour | Apr 27, 2016