- Gale Force WindsWhat do you call the sound the air makes as you are whizzing down a hill on a bicycle? .....Answer: Gale Force Wind. This is a great morning for our bike ride thru the dunes. Jo, Jane and Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Jul 26, 2016
- Here comes the sun...Eyes wide open at 5:00 a.m. I'm up, on the porch, camera and coffee in hand. The sun is gently rising in the East as the world gently wakes. The stillness and peacefuleness....so relaxing. I Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Jul 25, 2016
- Last day in SF[img=h Posted by corth in Travel Chicago-San Francisco | Jul 30, 2016
- Vegas baby!My sister-in-law and her husband had a baby in April, so we went to Las Vegas to visit the new addition to the family once DD1’s school year ended. This was our second plane trip as a family of four, Posted by amikulski in Toddler Travels | Jul 30, 2016
- Five YearsDanielle and I had been together for about three months before I got the opportunity to first meet her family in November 2012.
I had been at a USC-UCLA football game that afternoon, and I was drenched from the rain Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | Jul 30, 2016
- July 10 to July 31, 2016
Bull Shoals Dam was the first dam created to impound the White River. It has one of the largest concrete dams in the United States and was the 5th l Posted by JudyandTim2015 in Happy Trails To You - 2016 | Jul 30, 2016
- Map of my heartDestination: Provincetown.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/731064/P1160012.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Jul 24, 2016
- July 1 to July 10, 2016
The lake's name comes from the town of Beaver in Carroll County, originally homesteaded by Wilson Ashbury Beaver. At first the dam was to be built near Beaver, but Posted by JudyandTim2015 in Happy Trails To You - 2016 | Jul 30, 2016
- Our WeddingAlthough it's been over six months since our wedding day, it still seems like a surreal experience. As usual, in order to talk about this special day, we need to go back in time a bit.
Although Danielle is from Camarillo Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | Oct 18, 2015
- Brazil Comes to AmericaMany of you who know me know that I'm a bit of a music junkie. I went to my first concert in 2000 to see the Black Eyed Peas, Lit (Remember them?), and No Doubt perform at what-was-then the Sleep Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | Jun 7, 2015
- The Proposal...Danielle is one smart person. Her intelligence is one of the things I absolutely love about her, but as with any quality, it can have its pluses and minuses. The pluses are obvious including ease in learning new things, excelling Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | Dec 18, 2014
- Cajun Cuisine in the Beautiful BayouAlthough our first anniversary was in America's finest City, San Diego, we decided to venture a bit further afield for our second anniversary. We were both interested in exploring New Orleans, and we decided to make the Mardi Gras capital Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | Dec 18, 2014
- From Thailand to TolnaOur first out-of-state trip together took us to the tiny town of Tolna in the Great Plains of North Dakota. Although Danielle and her family are from Ventura County, her brother received a football scholarship from Colorado State University. While Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | Jan 2, 2014
- Fishermans WharfMorgens um 8 Uhr am Pier und die Seelöwen tummeln sich bereits.
Posted by corth in Travel Chicago-San Francisco | Jul 30, 2016
- A Nice Breakfast OutWe like to have one nicer meal out with grandkids, preferably breakfast, as it isn’t so expensive. In Alaska, we like to have breakfast at The Princess Lodge in Kenai. It has a nice RV park where we can regroup, Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 30, 2016
- Natchez Trace Parkway from Nashville, TN to Natchez, MS
Four days and 1071 total miles got us from Clarksville, Tennessee to Natchez, Mississippi. The goal was to ride the Natchez Trace which starts in Nashville so we had an ext Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Jul 25, 2016
- Rio ReadyIf you're anything like me, you have spent your summer watching every Olympic trial, following Olympic hopefuls on social media, anxiously awaiting the release of the P&G Thank You Mom Rio campaign, buying American flag clothing on Amazon, praying Bob Posted by lsto90 in Get Out of Town | Jul 30, 2016
- Summer splurge in Las VegasTo get a first impression of Las Vegas, we could not hesitate to take a detour via the Strip. And yes, it was quite a change seeing the masses of people and traffic after having been out in the nature Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Jul 30, 2016
- AT&T San Francisco GiantsSF Giants vs. Washington Nationals
[img=http://photos.tr Posted by corth in Travel Chicago-San Francisco | Jul 29, 2016
- Sled Dogs and GlaciersWe had planned a surprise tour for the grandkids, a tour of Seavey’s, this is the company that runs in the Iditarod races, and wins.
We got to Seavey’s and sat thru the introduction then the kids started realizing what Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 29, 2016
- MinneapolisHello everyone, the pre-adventure continued with a trip to Minneapolis for shopping and baseball. It was a long day! Apparently my body decided that I shouldn't get a good sleep before our one big outing, so I was up at Posted by elliehirch in Travel, She Wrote | Jul 29, 2016
- Mountains and deserts at incredible temperaturesOnce we had left Yosemite, it was fascinating to see how quickly the landscape changed.
The road dropped quickly towards Lee Vi Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Jul 29, 2016
- June 19 to July 1, 2016==Lake Information==
Table Rock Lake in southwestern Missouri is the second largest of the three lakes on the White River and the closest to our property in Buffalo. The Table R Posted by JudyandTim2015 in Happy Trails To You - 2016 | Jul 29, 2016
- Six Ozark Lakes of the White River Basin==The Plan==
We’ve decided to do something a little differently this summer than what we’ve been doing over the past 8 summers. (Are we really in our 9th summer of camping? Hard to believe.) We’ve already been to all Posted by JudyandTim2015 in Happy Trails To You - 2016 | Jul 29, 2016
- June 1st to June 18, 2016==Atlanta, GA==
We left Florida and drove the usual mind numbing route of I95 north to I10 west to I75 north stopping at Atlanta South RV Park in McDonough, GA. It is a nice campground just south of Atlanta with Posted by JudyandTim2015 in Happy Trails To You - 2016 | Jul 29, 2016