- Vacation DayDay 9 Black Hills, SD (no travel day)
We decided to take a vacation day! :) We got up late, made pancakes and took in the beauty. We thought it would be best to take a day and rest Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Sep 6, 2014
- A Ship! A ship!
And so it came to pass that after travelling many thousands of kilometers across countless time zones, we finally found ourselves aboard the mighty Celebrity Millenium. The bus trip through the grey drizzle from Anchorage to Seward took two Posted by mkali54 in Walls to Wall | Sep 5, 2014
- Bon Voyage Seattle! A morning full of hectic last minute preparations and packing finally eased as it was time for la grande adventure to begin. Months in the making, my trip will consist of 10 days of travel across Iceland, Spain, and Portugal Posted by MykelleBelle in Nantes Your Average Adventure | Sep 5, 2014
- Pennsylvania Dutch CountryI had a work assignment in Pennsylvania and since Eric grew up in Lancaster, we decided to go a few days early for a small getaway.
After traveling on Friday, we awoke on Saturday ready to explore. Our first stop Posted by tammy_b in Our next great adventure... | Nov 6, 2013
- T minus four days!
We're taking bets as to whether or not the bedraggled favorite toy, Schmousie, makes an accidental tour of Africa. Fuss has been known to store a personal artifact or two in our luggage. Posted by cheetahpeeps in 21000 miles | Sep 5, 2014
- Sturgeon Bay, WisconsinI didn't have any [[https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1SFXN_enUS500RU539&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#newwindow=1&q=caviar|Caviar]] here in the home of the sturgeon.
But, I did find a wonderful meat market and bought a piece of meat tha Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Sep 5, 2014
- A konečně proč jsem tady aneb Krátce o studiu a pár postřehůPřestože mám pořád pocit, že jsem na dovolené a tudíž by ode mě nikdo neměl nic chtít, budu si muset začít pomalu zvykat na to, že příjemné chvilky na kampusu a mimo něj budou vykoupeny hodinami školní přípravy.
Můj rozvrh se Posted by NerdyShipperUST in A Nerdy Shipper Girl's Big Adventure | Sep 5, 2014
It always happens before you go, the dreaming.
You are flying, you are driving, you are moving through a different space in a different time, in the unfamiliar.
Yet you recognize yourself Posted by Charloch in Travels With Charley | Sep 5, 2014
- The longest dayWe are now catching our breath in the Westmark hotel, Anchorage. We arrived some time after midnight, following a Thursday which lasted 43 hours, 18 of which were spent on planes. After a couple of hours sleep in Posted by mkali54 in Walls to Wall | Sep 5, 2014
- Lombard StreetLombard Street is at the top of a big hill in San Francisco and i'd be smarter this time, withdraw some cash and cop the $5 fee and get a Cable Car ride up to the top..so i can say Posted by traaxx in The Tricky Trip - USA 2014 | Sep 4, 2014
- Walking the streets of San FranciscoBrian from the Hostel was our host, he used to work in Accounting in one of the big skyscrapers in San Francisco financial district (which he pointed out to us on the tour) but he'd had enough about 3 years Posted by traaxx in The Tricky Trip - USA 2014 | Sep 4, 2014
- Monument Valley National ParkThis was without a doubt the most spontaneous trip of my whole holiday so far, everything else i've done i'd heard about or researched, this national park i didn't know about, i'd actually thought these big rock formations were just Posted by traaxx in The Tricky Trip - USA 2014 | Sep 4, 2014
- One WeekDay 8 Bozeman, MT to Buffalo, WY:
Today was mostly a drive day so you will see that most pictures are us in the RV or beautiful pictures of what we are seeing as we go. Daily, as we drive, Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Sep 4, 2014
There's U.S. territory somewhere down there...
In Hawaii, even the view from a mall parking lot is pretty
[ Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Aug 30, 2012
- Ol' Chevy Gets a RideThe [[http://www.ssbadger.com/|SS Badger]] carried rail cars across Lake Michigan in years past.
Since 1997, it has taken passenger cars as the gull flies to save the time driving across the Upper Peninsula or down south through Chicago.
[img=http://ph Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Sep 4, 2014
- Beer and loafing in LAThe first step of any great journey is the one going out out your front door (somebody else once said that). The next, and much more difficult, step is getting into a taxi to take you to the airport. Posted by mkali54 in Walls to Wall | Sep 4, 2014
- On the Tip of the MittenDrove from St Ignace along Michigan's charming towns on the tip of the mitten.
Really, there is no need to go all the way to Mackinac Island. There are charming places such as [[http://www.visitcharlevoix.com/|Charlevoix]] and [[https://www.google.com/s Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Sep 4, 2014
- The Wild WestThursday 3 to 6 July
Our little girl turned 5 today. How time flies! The birthday girl decided to have a sleep-in this morning so we waited patiently to start the celebrations. She was very excited to open Posted by liz.d in Our US & Canada Road Trip | Sep 4, 2014
- Back to serious business!Yesterday, I actually had to attend classes for the first time. And it might surprise a lot of people, but even though I only have four classes there is a lot to do. I have to read four books, write Posted by saskia_1707 in Round-the-World Trip | Sep 4, 2014
- Road Trip #1 - O'ahuFriday - Day 1
The third week in Hawaii, so Friday, started out really well. Two days before,we met Natalie who asked to us to join her on a three-day road trip to see a large portion of the island. So Posted by saskia_1707 in Round-the-World Trip | Sep 4, 2014
- First two weeks in WaikikiI arrived well at the airport in Honolulu, but was a little bit overwhelmed by the extreme heat that hit me once I had left the building. It was a beautiful, sunny day and it was absolutely amazing to finally Posted by saskia_1707 in Round-the-World Trip | Sep 3, 2014
- San Diego ZooThis was the one main thing i'd wanted to do way before i left when i searched for things to do in San Diego, however I originally wanted to see a Cheetah run 100 metres in 3 seconds, but on Posted by traaxx in The Tricky Trip - USA 2014 | Sep 3, 2014
- A two hour tour,Day 7, Missoula, MT to Bozeman, MT:
We left Missoula fairly early to head to the [[http://stateparks.mt.gov/lewis-and-clark-caverns/|Lewis and Clark Caverns State Park i]]n Whitehall, MT. We got there just before lunch and had just enough time to quic Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Sep 3, 2014
- End of Part 1I'm sat here at 6pm in my hotel room in downtown Juneau (state capital of Alaska) having got up at 3.30am New York time to set off here. The journey involved 2 planes, 3 trains and 2 automobiles (actually buses), Posted by LordGibil in The Littlest Hobo | Sep 3, 2014
- Hasta luego Seattle, I love you!It is hard to put into words how fortunate I am. I am so full of love for my family, friends and the emerald city I have called home most of my life. It is with this beautiful foundation I Posted by misskailyn in Miss Kailyn: An American in Gap Year | Sep 3, 2014