- What happens in Key West stays in Key West. [center]
===First: Little Tidbits Of Travel===
Assorted airports and assorted quotes that sums up 6 flights. Yes, it took 6 different planes to get to and from Key West.
“Name one food you can’t put bacon on and it will taste b Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Dec 12, 2014
- New York, New York!Crikey it's cold! Our winter jackets have been packed away in the bottom of our bags since we were in Argentina - that was 6 months ago!
What a COOL place New York City is though. Although Posted by sandyandyuri in The Americas | Dec 10, 2014
- U.S.A. - FloridaWe only had 3 days turn around time from our Spain trip and it was time for a trip back to the motherland. We flew into West Palm Beach and after about 18 hours of traveling were greeted by almost Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Dec 9, 2014
- I LOOKED TWICE!I am recording an album with Annie Bushmeyer in Nashville.
I LOOKED TWICE!
I walked in, and there he was on the stage
The right looks, mmmm, the right age
I'm Posted by Jim Colyer in I LOOKED TWICE! | Dec 8, 2014
- Long Night to WashingtonI think I left Toronto just in time - there was just a twitch of snow, so light I thought it was a few small leaves floating about, a couple of days before my passport turned up. The news came Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Dec 8, 2014
- Brecking Crew Takes the SlopesThis past weekend marked the “first annual friend ski trip.” Six of my friends and I headed to Denver on Thursday night (well, one of those six booked the wrong flight and arrived in the afternoon instead). Our flight from Posted by lsto90 in Get Out of Town | Dec 7, 2014
- Fredericksburg FriendaversaryMy sophomore year of college, I went on a Business Honors trip to Boston on which I made 5 of my closest friends. This fall was our 5 year friendaversary. It’s a holiday. To celebrate 5 years of friendship, we Posted by lsto90 in Get Out of Town | Dec 7, 2014
- San Francisco[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/700620/BC08F20DC9445EAE0C37D37F061173 Posted by saltydog4481 in Where's Harry? | Dec 6, 2014
- When at The PigIf you are from the South, you are probable familiar with [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piggly_Wiggly_Carolina_Co.|Piggly Wiggly grocery stores]].
If you are not from the South and, therefore, not familiar with The Pig, this is all you need to know - [[ Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Dec 6, 2014
- Cookbook Part 2I've been pretty busy with this project and meant to publish an update before Thanksgiving. However, the holidays are always a bustling time of year and getting my taste testers and photographer together to eat the food can be a Posted by CulinarySojourn in Culinary Sojourn | Dec 5, 2014
- Los Angeles three day stayOur arrival in LA was a little less than auspicious. We travelled separately - Liza and Alannah were delayed an hour or so, then had more delays with aircraft taxiing and luggage collection after they landed, while Kate and I Posted by TandTtravel in Recollections | Dec 5, 2014
- What a Difference a Day Makes[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhaBIlWPxfo|What a Difference a Day Makes]].
Actually, the difference is the exact opposite as this song!
Those of you who read yesterday's posting saw the sun rise over about an hour.
Today was different...
Here is t Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Dec 3, 2014
- Last days in NYMonday 1 Dec brought possibly the nicest weather we saw. It was still cold. But no wind, rain or snow, so quite an improvement.
We continued the trend of not moving to early, but eventually we arrived at the Posted by TandTtravel in Recollections | Dec 2, 2014
- Goodbye BentonvileI have rented an [[https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1OPRB_enUS523US523&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=anderson%20ocean%20club%20myrtle%20beach%20pictures|oceanfront]] condo in [[http://www.visitmyrtlebeach.com/|Myrtle Beach, Sou Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Dec 2, 2014
- November 1963 to November 2014: A Day in Dallas
One of the fun things about traveling is that sometimes you don't really know what you will see on any given day.
For instance, one morning we awaken in the gated community of Conroe, Tex Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014 | Dec 1, 2014
- Living Full in Bentonville[[http://www.biography.com/people/mary-travers-485970|Mary Travers]] might have been [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TYJuHZ_MJU|In Love With a Big Blue Frog]], but she's got nothing on me. (However if you watch the linked video, you will see Mary and I Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Dec 1, 2014
- Birthday activities in New YorkSunday was planned to be a special day, and the plan worked! My birthday got off to a slow start (which seems to be usual for us five), but after brekky we braved the New York weather and were amazed Posted by TandTtravel in Recollections | Dec 1, 2014
- Sleeping in airports[img=http://photos.travellerspoint Posted by AlohaInAsia in Aloha In Asia | Nov 30, 2014
- Thanksgiving in Bentonville, ArkansasThere are only three reasons to be in [[http://www.bentonvillear.com/|Bentonville, Arkansas]]:
1. You work for Walmart or Tyson Foods.
2. You do business with Walmart or Tyson Foods.
3. You want to visit the [[http://crystalbridges.org/|Crystal Bridges Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Nov 29, 2014
- Chicago to MinneapolisDay 9 of our three week group tour from the East Coast to the West Coast of the United States. Already we'd seen and experienced enough to satisfy us. Even if we'd gone home this day, it would have been Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | May 28, 2013
- Shopping and sightseeing in New YorkWe've now had another few days of New York life! Thursday was Thanksgiving Day in New York. We woke to a grey day, but promises that it wouldn't rain and that the snow storm had passed - just like Melbourne, Posted by TandTtravel in Recollections | Nov 29, 2014
- Dr. Fraiser Crane, Starbucks and the Space Needle If I had one word to describe Seattle, it would be cool! I have been dying to visit the NorthWest coast of the US since as long as I can remember (and Seattle in particular). I don't know why, but Posted by melpage in Not all those who wander are lost... | Nov 29, 2014
- A Day in ChicagoAfter the excitement of our arrival, we woke up in Chicago ready to take on the town. We'd chosen not to do any of the optional excursions, which covered things like a boat-ride on the river and Sear's Tower. Instead Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | May 27, 2013
- Dearborn to Chicago via Henry Ford MuseumAlthough I was looking forward to seeing the exhibits in the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, I had mixed feelings about the visit. On our long travel days, the tour guide would make the journey go faster by playing us Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | May 26, 2013
- Niagara Falls to DearbornThis morning's included excursion was the obligatory Maid of the Mist boat ride see view Niagara Falls. My daughter doesn't like boats at the best of times, so there was little chance of her joining us in a small boat Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | May 25, 2013