- Couldn't Move OnI picked up a vacation map at the Johnstown Flood National Monument and realized there was too much to see in the area to move on.
The next day took me to [[http://kent Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jul 16, 2015
- Hawaii!!!My holiday started with a bit of time travel!
Flew from Manila at 12:15pm to Souel which took 4 hours and then waited at Souel for my connecting flight for just under 3 hours, airport was great, had showers, lounges a Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jul 16, 2015
- Corning to SonomaAfter a good breakfast, we continued down the I5 and onto the I580. All was going well until we decided to take the obvious short-cut to Napa via Highways 128 and 121. Despite what I said in the blog entry Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | Jul 15, 2015
- Busch Gardens - Achterbahnen ohne Ende :-)
[ Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 15, 2015
- Campervakantie door het Zuidoosten van de VSOok op Curacao hebben we vakantie. Hoewel het er natuurlijk op lijkt dat wij het hele jaar door op een vakantie eiland vertoeven, zijn we een groot deel van het jaar gewoon aan het werk. En dat betekent dat je Posted by Wim_Astrid_Co in Talma's op Curaçao | Jul 14, 2015
- Colonial Williamsburg in Virginia
Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 14, 2015
- Ashland to Corning, CaliforniaWe left Bend thinking that the worst of the mountain drives were behind us - wrong again. Interstate 5 to Mt Shasta (the town not the mountain) had some of the worst section we had seen. We should not have Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | Jul 14, 2015
- I Have ReturnedBack in the US of A, I was once again hosted with grace and cheer by the Linvilles.
How lucky am I to know such thoughtful and gracious people!
T Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jul 14, 2015
- Last Day of Oregon Adventure [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/759828/07DE8502BB16684042A7F991AE03DF7A.jp Posted by cassndr in Oregon bicycling trip 2015 | Jul 14, 2015
- Fun, Farm & WineWho doesn't love spending a day at a farm? Time to bust out your coveralls, Harbes Family Farm & Vineyard in Mattituck New York is more than a farm stand, it's a pleasurable way to spend a day!
Posted by HappyWanderer in Daytrippers | Jul 14, 2015
- And...We're off with tails a wagging!July 14, 2015
‘It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.’ – Bilbo Baggins
I Posted by Luv2gowalkabout in 2 Dogs and an RV | Jul 14, 2015
- holy reservationsNever have we been so prepared for a trip. Reading the article that M shared about Europe crawling with tourists (especially American - given the strength of the dollar. €1= $1.05 at its lowest) we were scared into making many Posted by LaurendeMatt in italy, the croatian coast, and amsterdam | Jun 24, 2015
- Eastern Swing- Old Forge NYThe campground here is not what we are used to. It is like a metropolis. SO many campsites and people, an arcade, a movie pavilion, boat rentals, and a big store, which has free wifi. While not usually Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Jul 14, 2015
- Eastern Swing- Upstate New YorkThis was a travelling day. We made our way back west through the small scenic highways of this area, travelling out of New Hampshire, through Vermont and then into New York State. The road was quite mountainous, taking us Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Jul 14, 2015
- Eastern Swing- New Hampshire pt3The Kagcamagus highway bisects the White Mountain National Forest and we aimed to drive the length of it today. We were handed a map and received some excellent advice from the visitor centre in Lincoln and then we were on Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Jul 14, 2015
- Eastern Swing- New Hampshire pt2We spent some of the morning dipping our feet, or trying not to, into the river behind of campsite. The water was a bit chilly but not too bad. Lots of fun.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Jul 14, 2015
- Eastern Swing- New Hamphire pt1Well that was on interrupted sleep if I ever had one. At 12:30am we were all -even Nick- awakened by the CO2 detector! After it was reset, we surmised that it is done its life and the sound Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Jul 14, 2015
- Chicago ChenanigansWhat a freaking day. (This is Shari BTW. Sander, our Madison friend and awesome host last night, was telling us that at first reading our blog posts it was very obvious who's blogging. Miriam had the fancy adjectives and Shari Posted by shari36 in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jul 13, 2015
- Hello Boston
We set off early Saturday morning from New York, caught train at Penn Station to Boston. A beautiful trip, the train very comfortable with plenty to see as it hugged the coastline for most of the 4 hour trip. The Posted by Pearcey in TJ's and Boys Abroad | Jul 13, 2015
- Oklahoma to Kansas CityThe morning came round quickly, and as breakfast was included with the hotel room, we invited our friend Kay, from Stillwater, OK to meet us at the hotel and eat with us!
It was lovely to see her and she Posted by CC Road Trip in CC Road Trip | Jul 13, 2015
- Boar's Head in Virginia
Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 13, 2015
- Wandering WashingtonIt's my last afternoon in Seattle, and as I prepare to get on the road again, I am looking back on a very full weekend. My dear friend Cheri made a monumental effort to show me her beloved city as Posted by kbuck0828 in Wandering Wonderland | Jul 13, 2015
- Forty is the new F Word.People can run around saying “40 is the new 20” and “I’m not 40, I’m 23 with 17 years of experience,” all they want. The truth is, turning 40 sucks giant donkey balls.
I know. It happened to me 5 Posted by vicki_h in . | Jul 13, 2015
- San Antonio to Guthrie, OklahomaHello from Guthrie, Oklahoma.
After our 5:50 am wake up call this morning, (guessing the dogs didn't get the memo that we were sleeping in until 6:30) and an arm wash from Sunny (dog) and a complaint from Chief (basset dog Posted by CC Road Trip in CC Road Trip | Jul 12, 2015
- National Museum of American History
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/758636/IMG_5757.jp Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 12, 2015