- What a Maine-iacClaude ventured north to Maine,
Taking time to tend a succulent garden,
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/4 Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Aug 14, 2014
- I believe we all have a higher purpose... I believe we all have a higher purpose in this life, one that stems from our Divine Origins, and it is greater than any career, any material thing, or anyone for that Posted by jessp2386 in Searching for the Source | Aug 14, 2014
- 12 Bones[center]
We could not leave without visiting Chris's primary reason for coming out to Western North Carolina: 12 Bones. For these ribs, Chris would move across the country.[/center] Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Jul 4, 2012
- Backpacking in Pisgah National Forest, Day 1[center]
Chris was petrified of the lightning. Luckily, we had a sign to tell us what to do...
Humid day, big pack...
Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Jul 2, 2012
- Deny. Deny. Deny. Hello there,
Time for another lovely, pre-departure update:
It seems that I am now less than two weeks away from my departure date, and oddly, it couldn't feel farther away. I am still situated up at Lawrence, doing on-campus research Posted by TrixiStella in Don't Worry, I'm Just Panicking | Aug 14, 2014
- Willkommen Y'all!Bad night's sleep! Kate, still not asleep but also not awake at 2am saw a small girl walk the length of the room carrying a basket of something then go around the corner out of view. Even knowing she must Posted by katepluspat in Kate and Pat Blow the House Deposit | Jul 26, 2014
- Blown Away By LubbockAfter failing to get out of bed early enough for a run, we grabbed a free hotel breakfast. The coffee was abysmal (they didn't refresh the grains over the 3 hour breakfast, just added more water resulting in sightly brown, Posted by katepluspat in Kate and Pat Blow the House Deposit | Jul 25, 2014
- I'm Fasinated!Arrived safely. landed about 10:20am but by the time i got through customs and got the super shuttle bus to the hostel it was about 1:30pm!
I've got that new country fascination, especially because it's the USA & i've seen it Posted by traaxx in The Tricky Trip - USA 2014 | Aug 13, 2014
- The Countdown….2 weeks 1 day!
Getting all the final details in place. Praise God, house sitters are all set….BIG THANKS to the Barcelos and Shanks!!! Justin is finishing waxing "Old Trustee", the RV, and trying to earn Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Aug 13, 2014
- Take-off Minus ThreeI've had it all planned out for weeks--clean and organize over the weekend, go to work on Monday and try to extricate myself from there, errands Monday night and Tuesday will be haircut, pedi and packing. No. That will not Posted by scoconino in One More Time: Europe 2014 | Aug 13, 2014
- Minnesota NiceMinnesota Nice is the local term that describes the people
I felt it most in the campgrounds and on the hiking trails. Most people seem so friendly and, well, just Nice. In the west, where there is the reputation of Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Aug 13, 2014
- Green CountryThe peeps, with me in tow, rolled out of Nashville for a long day's drive to Grove, OK. Grove is in the north east corner of Oklahoma near the Grand Lake of the Cherokee's. It's very obvious why the area Posted by rhislop in Tashi Tales | Aug 13, 2014
- San Diego - absolutely amazing and beautiful city! The first two of the five days in San Diego I basically spent walking around the city the entire day.
On Friday, I spent the entire day alone and took off by myself: I started walking through Little Italy, Posted by saskia_1707 in Round-the-World Trip | Aug 12, 2014
- Heading to San DiegoAfter four days in San Francisco, I flew to San Diego Thursday night hoping for better weather and real California sunshine:-) I was picked up at the hostel by an airport shuttle and as we were already running late on Posted by saskia_1707 in Round-the-World Trip | Aug 12, 2014
- Headwaters of the Mississippi
About 4 hours NW of the Twin Cities is [[http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/state_parks/itasca/index.html|Lake Itasca]] – around 1838 a man named Schoolcraft o Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Aug 12, 2014
- Lovely Day in Santa FeThe breakfast offering at this hotel is the main reason Kate was keen to stay- free unlimited waffles. Mmmm. Alongside the waffles was the standard toast/cereal shebang, and a very very odd, apparently quintessentially Southern offering of a scone (aka: Posted by katepluspat in Kate and Pat Blow the House Deposit | Jul 23, 2014
- Never Would Have Thought Rocks Could Be So Interesting!We're definitely in the desert! When we get up at 7am for a jog it's already 28C (that's 82 degrees for the Fahrenheit users in the audience). Phew! We're packed and in the car just after 9, heading towards the Posted by katepluspat in Kate and Pat Blow the House Deposit | Jul 22, 2014
- ChicagoLast time we were in Chicago it had a record temperature of 106 degrees F, luckily this time it was a bit cooler and we were able to explore a bit more. We stayed with Gary's friend Rick and Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Aug 12, 2014
- Updating the World
This is my first entry and I plan on using this website as a place to share my newest travels and adventures with family and friends. My first grand trip will be to the Universi Posted by PeterMyer in Freshman Year - University of St Andrews | Aug 12, 2014
- DAY 3 - New York to ParisReally moving along!
OK - we'll only go large for special photos.
How about a regular, centred, with caption?
Followed by some more exciting text Posted by kwoolfe in Test Blog | Aug 12, 2014
- Day 1Long flight - but nice to go straight thru. Posted by kwoolfe in Test Blog | Aug 12, 2014
- Day 14 - SeaworldStraight to Seaworld this morning to make the most of the day. We arrived early and were able to make the most of the hands on part "Explorer's Cove" which opens before the rest of the park. There you Posted by westfamily in The West's Head West | Aug 12, 2014
- A Weekend in the Windy CityMy college roommate of 3 years and best friend moved to the Windy City with her husband after we graduated college a year ago. We finally found a weekend where we were both available, and Southwest conveniently had an airfare Posted by lsto90 in Get Out of Town | Aug 11, 2014
- Day 11: Goat Lake, Sawtooth MountainsBefore I dive into the post for the day, a few notices:
1) Yesterday I didn't go birding at all so I didn't have anything to post about.
2) I am really tired from today's activities (see below), so this will mainly Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Aug 11, 2014
- Test PostThere are only a few days until ChACErs land in Ecuador! There is so much I haven't taken care of yet! So many exclamation points! Ahhhh! Since when are the Wallis and Futuna Islands their own Posted by TheRustyViking in Rusty's Travels | Aug 11, 2014