- Cooke City to Bozeman
Five inches of snow fell overnight and according to the locals this is “nothing”. Snow plows got through early in the morning and we continue on our wolf watching without a Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Jan 13, 2016
- Death Valley WildflowersI had been following the news of the 'Super Bloom' of wildflowers online and in the Review Journal. I called the Death Valley National Park (DVNP) Ranger station and he confirmed that the wildflowers were at peak. He said the Posted by vegasmike6 in Mike's Adventures | Mar 3, 2016
- Welcome!For my first post on here I decided to do a look ahead at my travels this summer. This summer I will be one of the assistant chefs for the Boston Crusaders Drum and Bugle Corps during their tour with Posted by colint268 in Forks in the Road | Mar 1, 2016
- Champagne Brunch in the Superbloom So we have been to Death Valley for trip #2. This was to salvage the day to shoot photos and have a champagne breakfast among the wildflowers.
For those who are unfamiliar with Death Valley and its affairs, this year is Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Feb 29, 2016
- Puddle JumperThis post will be short. I was fortunate enough to fly home (on miles, don't worry) for 5 days last week, thanks be to the parents. It was really the perfect weekend, timing wise. My sweet grandmother passed away peacefully, Posted by jbolt in New Opportunities | Feb 29, 2016
- #AllInBook Launch Party! Posted by joshlevs in All In Book Tour | May 14, 2015
- 2016 Oak Park Bird Walks!With the warmer temperatures this weekend, I thought it would be an opportune time to post this spring's dates for FREE Oak Park Bird Walks! It should be a great season!
Email me to reserve a space(s) on a walk(s) at Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Feb 27, 2016
- Out of Hibernation and Ready to RollDeparture day is here for our next extended motorhome adventure. We will be spending the next month in basically two states, Texas and Arizona.
We have typically visited our friends Tom and Marilyn in Tucson, Arizona for the past several years Posted by MandMWinnie in Winnie Goes Southwest 2016 | Feb 27, 2016
- Adventures in the Life of a Road WarriorFor the Road Warriors, there is always going to be that one, or more, breakdown at a most un-opportune time. We are no exception, especially with a truck that has over 395,000 miles on it.
We left for Death Valley fairly Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Feb 27, 2016
- A Road Trip From Sacramento to Death ValleyI had to be in Sacramento for a FEMA workshop so thought that that it could be made into a road trip. Our thought was to go from Sac thru South Lake Tahoe, having a good lunch at the buffet Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Feb 27, 2016
- Pre Trip StoryMany, many years ago in a place called Carrollton, two couples met at a champagne party. It was the beginning of a friendship that has spanned years, states, children, parents, countries, and much, much more. They began traveling Posted by SouzScott in Eastern Europe 2016 Na zdravi! | Feb 26, 2016
- Guide to Orlando: Planning the Perfect Girls Trip One of my high school friends relocated to Florida and I have been promising a visit. I finally fulfilled my friend duties and I must admit, I am smitten with Orlando! I had to be in the area for work, Posted by WanderEatRun in Wander Eat Run | Feb 26, 2016
- Washington DC and Return to PhillyThe 7th of January came all too quickly and it was with sadness and a heavy heart that we farewelled Hannah and Jamie in the early hours of the morning and Lorraine and John later that morning.
On the up-side, the Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | Feb 22, 2016
- Wolf Watching and Snow shoeing
My lucky number 13 pulled through again for me today in the form of wolf sightings. We had to wake up at 0515, breakfast at 0600 and off to see the wolves by 0645. Cooke Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Jan 12, 2016
- Anybody a snow coach repairman?
After a fabulous buffet breakfast at the Snow Lodge we were back in our coaches and heading to the world’s largest collection of mud pots.
[img=http://photos.travellerspo Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Jan 11, 2016
- Preparations Underway!After considering different transport options, we've decided to use a Toyota Tacoma for our rugged trip through Central America. A few considerations went into this decision. Since Toyota is a popular brand in Central America, we figured we'd have a Posted by ctheworld4u in Hammocks, Mangos, and Cocos | Feb 20, 2016
- OverviewI'm a fairly active 70-year old man, and my doctors are trying to classify me as Type 2 Diabetes. I walk fast and bike a lot, and I like to drink beer. My main form of exercise is riding a Posted by tompears in Road Biking Claremont CA Feb 2016 | Feb 12, 2016
- How we did itThis post is going to be all random bits, so I'm just going to dive right in.
Gina and I plan differently, so it only made sense that we planned different aspects of the trip. She researched the gear and Posted by Chloeah in HerakoTrip 2015 | Feb 17, 2016
- What we packedGreetings! This is the first post in response to the many questions about the details of our trip--questions such as what we packed, how we budgeted, how we plan, and other travel tips. Every trip is different, as is every Posted by Chloeah in HerakoTrip 2015 | Feb 16, 2016
- A Little Slice Of HeavenYou know what they say, "life is better at the beach!" Sometimes a weekend getaway to a charming beach town is just plain good for the soul!!! I stumbled upon the quaint town of Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach, Florida as I Posted by HappyWanderer in Travel is Good For the Soul | Feb 16, 2016
- Grand Teton to Yellowstone
We finally have to leave our cozy hotel in Jackson to head towards Yellowstone. On the way we make a few stops when we see wildlife. Kevin spots a carcass and we spend a f Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Jan 11, 2016
- Grand Teton and Sleigh Ride in Elk Refuge
Minature animals seems to be the theme of the morning. We start the day with a heat wave of 18 degrees and spend some time looking over the Elk Refuge and very tiny mule dear, Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Jan 10, 2016
- Getting ready for our 25th Wedding AnniversaryWell the big day is rapidly approaching, less than 2 months to go!
Our friend and guide has been kind enough to provide us a list of what we need to take on our trip:
European Travel Tips
Common Costs. Common Posted by ChrisandSoni in Chris & Soni's Italy Trip 2016 | Feb 15, 2016
- high quality fake passports available +16149293300 the unique producer of quality fake documents. We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, VISA, stamps and other products for following countries: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland Posted by tomward in uniquequality fake passports available | Feb 15, 2016
- Hot Chocolate Run in NashvilleThe first trip from our new home in Clarksville, Tennessee is just a short jaunt down the highway to Nashville. I found a Hot Chocolate 15K and we left friday night to pick up our packets at the Expo. Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Feb 13, 2016