- Greece!When Mike announced last year that his next EF tour was going to be Greece, I admit I was jealous. I wanted to see those whitewashed hillside houses, the sea and all of the amazing ancient sites. I Posted by Jengt in Jenny sees the World | Jun 2, 2016
- Chicago Day 1
My favorite adventure in Chicago is to Navy Pier. Navy Pier is sort of like a carnival in a city. It contains some rides, a Ferris Wheel, lots of restaurants, a Posted by wangxuanyu in my dream trip around the world | Jun 2, 2016
- Chicago, United StatesChicago is the third largest city in the United States and is located on the southwestern shores of Lake Michigan. Best known as the"windy city"because the politicians blow hot air. Chicago is one of my favorite cities, especially in Posted by wangxuanyu in my dream trip around the world | Jun 2, 2016
- Las VegasApologies to family that I'm late writing our blog. Wifi coverage and time being a issue.
After a much needed sleep, we hit the streets of Vegas. First we explored our hotel which is the most magnificent building we have Posted by WanderingtheUSA in Burkes Road Trip | Jun 2, 2016
- Grand CanyonSo hier waren wir nun - am Grand Canyon. Wir hatten uns bei unserer Reiseplanung vorgenommen, dass wir die Tour South Rim - Colorado River und zurück an einem Tag machen. Geplant - getan. Im Nachgang war uns dann auch Posted by AngieAndMichi in Angie and Michael on tour | Jun 1, 2016
- Von Phoenix in Richtung Grand CanyonBevor unsere große National-Park-Besichtigungstour losgehen konnte, brauchten wir natürlich ein Auto und Ausrüstung. Auto ist vielleicht nicht das richtige Wort für das Monstrum, das wir dann bekommen haben. Es hat allerlei Schnickschnack (wie wichtig die Posted by AngieAndMichi in Angie and Michael on tour | Jun 1, 2016
- California, here I come!Al Jolson sang that song in the 1920's but, for us, it should be here WE come!
We are not sure what this holiday holds for us. We have several excursions already planned but, as in New Zealand and Australia, Posted by Tim Wettone in USA 2016 | Jun 1, 2016
- Last day, back in Chicago We detrained from the City of New Orleans, back in Chicago for 12 short hours. It was bittersweet, returning to the city where it had all started.
We aimed to get real deep dish pizza as we were mislead the Posted by baecation2016 in Lovebug Train Trip 2016 | May 31, 2016
- Miller Meadows Bird Walk & Columbus ParkToday, I led a bird walk at Miller Meadows Forest Preserve in Maywood, IL and then did a bit of birding in Columbus Park, IL.
Eight birders showed up for the bird walk, which turned out to be quite productive. The Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 31, 2016
- The traffic bugs me, until we see the buggies!Room 416, Hampton Inn, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
19.23 PDT, Tuesday, 31st May
This mega trip is almost coming to its natural conclusion in Philadelphia, where we drive to tomorrow.
On Sunday, we get out of Washington DC, fairly early, thankfu Posted by Johnash in Alaska or Bust - 2016 | May 31, 2016
- New Orleans Nach einer 9 stündigen Bustour kamen wir abends an und waren froh, dass der Regen (mal wieder) nur während der Fahrt war :).
Am nächsten Tag haben wir (natürlich zu Fuß, wie immer) den French Posted by AngieAndMichi in Angie and Michael on tour | May 31, 2016
- New York City part 2
Mr Organised. In Tomas' excitement to buy tickets for the Slick Rick, Big Daddy Kane and Rakim gig he managed not to check the location, turns out Long Island is a big old place and an ex Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | May 31, 2016
- Gone with the Wind Tour
Last night Mom flew in from Pennsylvania and I drove from Tennessee to meet at the Best Western by the airport. For some reason we spent the night in a handicapped room whi Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | May 26, 2016
- We're MARRIED!On November 14, 2015, 99 days after Daddy passed away, we tied the knot!!! It was a simple and private ceremony, just us and the Justice of the Peace. [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/682704/2015-11-14_12_17_15.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by RobJill in ROB and JILL's BLOG | Nov 13, 2015
- Piping Plover, Part 2!Today, the last day of my Memorial Day weekend in Michigan with my aunt Mary and uncle Mory, my uncle and I drove to Muskegon State Park again in hopes of getting more photos of the Piping Plovers nesting on Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 30, 2016
- Worm-eatingToday I birded with my Uncle Mory at the Allegan State Game Area in southwest Michigan in search of a few target warblers. We were hoping to find Cerulean, Prothonotary, Hooded, and Blue-winged Warblers, with our main goal being a Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 29, 2016
- You're never alone when you visit D.CStarted: Room 326 (again!), Kimpton Hotel Monaco, Washington DC 15.43 EDT, Friday 27th May,
finished Room 504, Hilton Garden Inn, Frederick, Maryland, 18.12 EDT, Sunday 29th May
On Wednesday afternoon, I think it was, (we have had a problem wi Posted by Johnash in Alaska or Bust - 2016 | May 29, 2016
- Spring in ArizonaIn April, Quinn had a work trip back to Phoenix and I tagged along so I could visit our family and friends. We didn't take as many pictures as we normally do, but I will share what we have.
Our friends Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | May 29, 2016
- Oak Park Bird Walk & Piping Plover!Today, before my family and I drove to Michigan, I led a bird walk starting from my house at 7:00am - the final neighborhood bird walk of the spring (although I have three more walks scheduled to take place in Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 28, 2016
- New Orleans!After three, nearly-continuous days (that’s 60 hours and 20 minutes, y’all) aboard some trains, it was like being born again to step off of that train in Louisiana! There were many moments when I felt the earth moving beneath me, Posted by baecation2016 in Lovebug Train Trip 2016 | May 28, 2016
- Florida Keys, Everglades und Fort MyersSo nach unseren drei Tagen in Miami ging es nun weiter zu den Florida Keys. Wir hatten uns dazu entschlossen, die Erkundung der Florida Keys von Key Largo aus zu unternehmen. Das lag auch unter anderem daran, dass es in Posted by AngieAndMichi in Angie and Michael on tour | May 27, 2016
- Taking it easy at Lake PowellNavajo National Monument turned out to be a nice spot. We had originally not planned to go there, rather ended up there as a base for the night.
Being there we also took one of the hikes and were surprised Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | May 27, 2016
- Oak Park Migrants & Miller Meadows Bird WalkHooray! I am FINALLY done with school for the year - this extremely hectic sophomore year is over!
We are nearing the end of spring migration; however, there is still a good amount of birds coming through and we are in Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 27, 2016
- If your shopping today you are on your own!So I made my way to the pillbox hike a couple of WW2 bunkers perched high up on the point between Kailua and LanakaI
Steep rocky climb in searing heat but worth it for the view, a few cheeky gi Posted by Dentherese in Den & Therese Vegas Trip | May 22, 2016
- Kanehoe Shopping, lazing on the beachCaught the bus to Kanehoe which is over the hill and has a Macy's store. Got some real good pizza afterwards . .
Chille Posted by Dentherese in Den & Therese Vegas Trip | May 21, 2016