- The Big Guava
View of the beach from Sailport
After taking a plane to Tampa, my sister and I took a shuttle to our hotel, [[http://www.providentresorts.com/sailport-waterfront-suites/|Sailport]], which i Posted by ZK_15 in My Dream Trip around the World | Apr 25, 2013
- Driving around America: Part III===Day 19 on the road in America: Albuquerque===
On the way out of Amarillo, we stopped along the highway to check out the Cadillac Ranch on Route 66. This place is far more than just an bunch of cars half buried Posted by blake-michelle in Blake & Michelle VS The World | May 9, 2013
- SF to LAThe drive south along the coast is a good one. Lots of wee villages to stop at, big cliffs and animals to take photos of.
Before getting to the coast we got our geek tourist on and went to the Google Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | May 9, 2013
- I’m Home!Today I flew home from Lima.
In all of my past travel experiences, I have fought against and loathed the moment when a trip ends. In all of my past travel experiences, I have had to return to Posted by solorooster in The Rooster's Solo Adventure | May 9, 2013
- Welcome to our travel blog!Hi everyone!! We just created this blog to chronicle our traveling trips and adventures.
It's Spring here in the Methow, Karen has returned from her traveling nurse assignment in Portland (Whoo-hoo!!), and we are preparing for our camper road Posted by Rick-n-Karen in Living the Dream! | May 8, 2013
- Calling it a Wrap...[b]After flying 55,405 miles each across 23 airports; driving 3,990 kilometers on the wrong side of the road; visiting 47 cities in 14 countries; taking 7,983 pictures; sampling 57 new beers and 17 new kinds of food we’d never before Posted by mcpherson.nyc in Kirkwood Adrift | May 8, 2013
- New YorkWe arrived early morning in New York absolutely exhausted, from the chaos in Vancouver and the little sleep we had on our flights. After a shuttle into our hostel in Chelsea district and failing to checkin yet we headed out Posted by awowchuk in Brazil to Belize and beaches inbetween | May 8, 2013
- Getting ReadyI can't believe that our next journey is right around the corner. It seems like we have so much to do to just wrap up the school year, there is little time left to think about the countries we Posted by Amber Garrison in The One Less Traveled By | May 7, 2013
- Where We Stayed: Hampton Inn BWIMy last hotel review from my Thanksgiving trip is below, finally!
We first stayed at this hotel back in 2009 during DC's big blizzard (I hope to tell that story in another post). Our experience there was positive--well, as much Posted by amikulski in Toddler Travels | May 7, 2013
- Long Lost FamilyThis will be a fairly short entry. I didn't want to upload a lot of pic's of folks since I hadn't asked them all if they minded, but will include a couple for reference sake (without names).
My paternal grandfather Posted by jl98584 in California Swing | May 6, 2013
- Guatemala Return I just found out today, and I am very excited, that I will be coming back to the states from Guatemala on November 15th. This is the rough date until we make sure that the group I would be traveling Posted by WorldRun in Getting Started | May 6, 2013
- Such Great Heights[center]Well. The first big race of the season has come and gone.
===St Anthonys Race Recap===
T. Scott Cook - 9th Place Age Group 55-59 years
Aubrey Jeanne Cook - 9th Place Elite Amateur
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/17266 Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | May 6, 2013
- Oxford, MDWe got underway from Solomons at about 0730 on Friday, having watched a steady stream of private and charter fishing boats leave before us. Without exaggeration, each boat carried more than a dozen rod and reel combinations, some having at Posted by sailziveli in Innocents Aboard | May 6, 2013
- Update===Hey. Here is an update on new information that I have been figuring out on plans.===
Guatemala: Will be leaving September 6th and be teaching English there. I will also work alongside the orphanage workers and really get to know them, Posted by WorldRun in Getting Started | May 6, 2013
- The Family Visits Train Town (& goes boating)My brother and his family life just east of Lake Oroville, east of Chico. This is about a 3+ hour drive from the Napa Valley, but they were very nice about coming down to visit us while we were Posted by jl98584 in California Swing | May 5, 2013
- San Francisco!Coming back to San Francisco was almost like coming home. I spent a couple of weeks here 2 years ago and loved it.
Because I did most of the tourist things then, this time I could catch up with friends, Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | May 5, 2013
- Fast TimesWe continued inland via the Sierra Nevada brewery in Chico to Lake Tahoe.
It's a strange time to be there because its not winter and its not summer, it was still fun and cheap! Stayed in a hotel for $19 Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | May 5, 2013
- Journey's EndWe have indeed gone around the world on this “trip of a lifetime.” All but ten of those who began in Los Angeles on January 5th disembarked at Ft. Lauderdale the last port on the World Cruise, and Posted by HopeEakins in Around the World with Bill and Hope | May 5, 2013
- ALOHA HAWAIIOAHU here I come.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/552093/SAM_5726.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/552093/th Posted by TezaTravels in TEZAS TRAVELS - VANCOUVER NOSUN EDITION | May 5, 2013
- Napa Valley Wine TastingThursday we went on a wild goose chase to the Sonoma Valley. I wanted to try to find some more artwork from my great aunt, who had lived in Glen Ellen for many years. I tried the Sonoma Posted by jl98584 in California Swing | May 5, 2013
- The Theme Park Capital of the World
A great quote at one of the theme parks
After saying goodbye to our family back in New Jersey and our parents, my sister and I took the plane. As for my parents, they will be staying another night Posted by ZK_15 in My Dream Trip around the World | Apr 24, 2013
- Ready to Go!This trip has been a long time in the planning. But now the tickets are bought, shots updated, and luggage packed. (Thank heavens for that extra zipper that made it an inch bigger!)
I hope to take some great photos with Posted by mcgibbs in Southern Africa 2013 | May 4, 2013
- San Francisco
My week in San Francisco was one of the best of my life.
The flight over was as good as a flight could be. American customs were intimidating but everything moved quickly. The train i Posted by chedley in Where on earth...? | May 4, 2013
- The Garden State
Welcome sign as we arrive in the state of New Jersey
The thing about travelling around the world or half the world is that it is not really a vacation; it is more like an adventure. S Posted by ZK_15 in My Dream Trip around the World | Apr 23, 2013
- The City That Never Sleeps
An afternoon well spent in New York City, what's another way of spending a better time shopping? It didn't take us as much time as we had expected to get from Boston to here; only 3 ho Posted by ZK_15 in My Dream Trip around the World | Apr 23, 2013