- Day 17 San Francisco & Morro Bay
Goodbye San Francisco, hello California Coast!
[img=http://photos.travelle Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Jan 7, 2014
- DowningtownLeft Downingtown at 7:30 in the morning . Kids were ready by 6 am and were super excited on seeing the 12 seater. Lots of space for 8 of us and plenty of room for the luggage. We made sure Posted by florida_2013 in Florida Road Trip 2013 | Jan 7, 2014
- RV pick up combined with a Thanksgiving Day feastIn January of 2013, Carol decided to retire after much welcomed prodding from two very close relatives of ours. The decision to purchase an RV was easy, so much of the country to see and so little time. Posted by carolsrv in Serendipity | Jan 7, 2014
- Midwest Chill (Detroit) Airport[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/6493 Posted by marc2014 in Midwest Chill Jan 2014 | Jan 6, 2014
- Midwest Chill (Detroit)
Happy Holidays and Peace on Earth
Detroit International Airport Posted by marc2014 in Midwest Chill Jan 2014 | Jan 5, 2014
- Washington D.C. After another successful Greyhound ride, we arrived in Washington D.C. Coming from NYC, it was refreshing to step into (what felt like) cleaner air and streets, open spaces, and a less hectic energy. It seemed we arrived during a Posted by always_explore in Never lost, always exploring | Sep 11, 2013
- Day 16 San FranciscoIt was a chillier start in San Francisco this morning, with the cold seeping through our layers, we needed to add another one! Time to pick up our car today to do some driving on the next leg of our Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Jan 6, 2014
- California 1Half Moon Bay
Fish and Chips? No, Thanks!
We stopped for picnic lunch, with locally produced cheese, hummus.
Swanton Berry Farm, Davenport
Strawberries by the Sea
As we were driving down a beautiful coastline, we spotted this warm f Posted by helenandpedro in two world travelers | Jan 6, 2014
- SFO, Our Home AirportOn one sunny Monday in May, Pedro had to make a week long business trip to NYC. After having few oysters at one of our favorite restaurants, Water Bar, (ever so conveniently located across the street from both of Posted by helenandpedro in two world travelers | Jan 6, 2014
- Day 45 Tampa-Orlando-Raliegh
When you start your day with this morning sunrise view, you know you are in for a good day. We were staying in Tampa Bay and our hotel room opened to the bay view. The city is Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go - Seychelles! | Jan 6, 2014
- Day 44 Drive from Key West to Tampa Bay
The Florida Keys spread out in Atlantic ocean like tiny little jewels are connected through a seven mile bridge. Driving to and back from Key West one has to cross this bridge which is a u Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go - Seychelles! | Jan 6, 2014
- First day up the mountainNote: Ski entries will be short as there isn't really much to write about other than "we skied all day"!
Today was the first day that we were going up the mountain to the Heavenly Ski Resort!!! Mum found an appropriately Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Jan 6, 2014
- Travelling............Today was a day I can say that probably none of us wanted to come around. This was because it was going to be more travelling, three days of it
in fact. The first leg of this three part journey was Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Jan 6, 2014
- This blog may be moving!Travellerspoint is not the most user friendly for me when it comes to posting pics and videos of our family. It is very time consuming for me. I have found the Tumblr offers the same privacy that this site does, Posted by JoannePreston in The Preston's | Jan 6, 2014
- Day 15 San FranciscoWell our plans changed today, our bike ride to Sausalito had to be rescheduled, as we needed to board the boat for Alcatraz at 3.20pm. Because we knew we would be bound to a time and were mindful it may Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Jan 5, 2014
- Grace in Graceland to steamin' in Cleveland: days 17-19Ok, so the news has broken, and our total number of site hits are up. Some would say bringing a child into the world is an act of love, cynics might prefer to think of it as brilliant marketing ploy. Posted by VRO in On the road | Jan 5, 2014
- two world travelers fall in loveHelen:
Countries visited/lived: Korea, Japan, India, Canada, Mexico, USA (6)
US States visited: WA, OR, CA, ID, NV, UT, AZ, WY, VA, IL (10)
Passport: freshly renewed from Republic of Korea
Countries visited/lived: 35
US States visited: C Posted by helenandpedro in two world travelers | Jan 5, 2014
- New York Day 2So we woke today to blue skies and sub zero temps.
James was still not feeling well but we dragged him our of bed and out of the apartment with the promise of breakfast.
Our local choice for breakfast was deserted at Posted by smenarry in UK.USA 2013.14 | Jan 5, 2014
- KEY WEST FLORIDA, USA
Docked on a rainy day in Key West –tomorrow will be the last day of the Christmas Cruise and new guests will arrive for the cruise through the Panama Canal. Ed and I Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 5 | Jan 5, 2014
- Central ParkState of Emergency
We wake up to find a Snow Day has been declared and the local New York children have the day off school. We also hear there has been 6 inches of snow overnight with more to come but Posted by smenarry in UK.USA 2013.14 | Jan 5, 2014
- 2009 A2 NCL GEM - TRANSATLANTIC - LEAVING NEW YORKLEAVING NEW YORK BEHIND I MADE A MISTAKE.
MAKE THAT TWO MISTAKES.
NUMBER ONE - I SAW THEY HAD A SAIL - AWAY SPECIAL IN THE HAIRDRESSERS. A 'SPECIAL' SHAVE.
THIS TOOK ABOUT AN HOUR OR MORE & COST SO MUCH I AM Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 10, 2013
Monsters know how to get into the pantry
even without thumbs
if there is a c Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Jan 4, 2014
- Day 13 Washington DC/San Francisco Today we were spoilt, getting up and going downstairs for a hot breakfast! We woke to a snow covered Washington DC with cold winds and suggestions that if you didn't need to be outdoors, stay inside. It was -7degrees Celsius, Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Jan 4, 2014
- Goodbye England, Hello New YorkToday is a travel day.
Up at 4.30 this morning for a 5.30 pick up from the Wilson's, for a one hour drive to the airport and a 9am flight.
Breakfast at Manchester Airport and some free wifi so Facetimed Grandad Max Posted by smenarry in UK.USA 2013.14 | Jan 3, 2014
- 2006 B1 NCL WIND - VANCOUVER TO HAWAIIIT'S SAID THERE IS A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING & FOR MY SECOND CRUISE, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME IN HAWAI.
I WAS HERE MANY YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS HITCH-HIKING ACROSS CANADA.
THIS TIME I AM FLYING IN...
[img=http://photos.travell Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 15, 2013