- Over the Rockies and into the BayLeg one of our honeymoon has begun! (Thursday 5/12)
Our first flight with Virgin Atlantic was a great success: seats in a row of two at back of plane with extra room; very edible food; great films (What Maisie knew, Posted by triks.and.digs in From Spires to Shires | Dec 21, 2013
- Cambria to Beverly Hills
Ok. Viv has reclaimed the blog. After Nick's hyperbole, I am here to set the record straight. There was some sleeping in this morning certainly. Nick Posted by VRO in On the road | Dec 20, 2013
- OUR VOYAGE ON CRYSTAL SERENITY STARTS TOMORROWOUR VOYAGE ON CRYSTAL SERENITY STARTS TOMORROW
Suitcases, check. Panama hats, check. Hästa, check. We’re good to go!
Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 5 | Dec 20, 2013
- Universal StudiosWe woke up [reasonably] early this morning, knowing that we had a one hour drive to reach our destination and it opened at 10! We grabbed yet another healthy-ish breakfast before getting into our trusty car (Nevis the Nissan) and Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Dec 20, 2013
- SeaWorldI woke up this morning knowing that today we were visiting SeaWorld! (No, we weren't flying to the Gold Coast, there is one in San Diego too!)
For once we woke up early enough to eat the hotel breakfast instead of Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Dec 20, 2013
- And so we're back!!!Wow it's been along time since I have wrote a blog entry. We just returned this week from an 11 day cruise through the Caribbean, and I can honestly say that another cruise is not in our future. Posted by MRCL72 in We are going on another holiday | Dec 7, 2013
- Reizüberflutung aller Amiland-StilSehnsüchtig warten Freunde und Familie in Deutschland auf die ersten Eindrücke aus dem fremden Land – dem Land von McDonalds und Starbucks, dem Land von Apple und Microsoft, dem Land der „unbegrenzten Möglichkeiten“. Doch leider hatte ich in den ersten Posted by Luisa-Uruguay in Washington DC | Dec 19, 2013
- Pirate DuckieDuckies are at home in Newport, Rhode Island.
from time to time
it is possible to get tied up
Posted by Baronessonthego in Duckies in a Row | Dec 19, 2013
- San Fran Day 3Because Viv is so lazy with the blog, and because I know so many people are, like, totally desperate to hear about the wild west and Viv's general gun-totin', quick-drawin' adventures, I figured I, her trusty side-kick, would sit down Posted by VRO in On the road | Dec 18, 2013
- First Port - MauiMaui. So I won't bore people with mundane stuff. Just know we will sleep well, walked the deck, breakfast, bocce, games, and hot tub at some time during the day.
We tendered at Maui and geocached. The first took us Posted by Mari Anne in The Great Adventure 2013 | Dec 18, 2013
- Honolulu to LaieI guess we slept okay. The noise from the airport or freeway was muted by the solid windows and the very loud fridge. White noise is good right? We did get an early wake up call thanks to the last Posted by Mari Anne in The Great Adventure 2013 | Dec 18, 2013
- A week on OahuI am up before dawn so I can watch the sun rise....okay..not so spectacular today but the hot tub was 102! Oatmeal on the lanai with dried fruit and a cup of tea. We walk out to the point where Posted by Mari Anne in The Great Adventure 2013 | Dec 18, 2013
- TakeoffAnd so it begins on a sunny South Surrey day. Time to go and what is at this point is. We have connected with all our accommodation owners/managers, confirmed flights, train and tours and.....time to go. As exciting as this Posted by Mari Anne in The Great Adventure 2013 | Dec 18, 2013
- Random thoughts and notes about our Sea DaysWe have our last hot tub and pack up. The drive in from our sunny north shore leads into darker skies. We arrive at the car rental place just after 11. The shuttle to the cruise ship runs on the Posted by Mari Anne in The Great Adventure 2013 | Dec 18, 2013
- Los AngelesWe eventually got on the overnight train at 12.45am just as you in he UK were having your breakfast!
We managed sporadic sleep on the train and then had breakfast on the train with a lovely old couple from Iowa. Posted by Theepictrip13 in The Epic Trip 13 | Dec 18, 2013
- Some extra San Fran pics
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/632571/IMG_3147.jpg caption=Alcatraz from th Posted by VRO in On the road | Dec 17, 2013
- Alcatraz by Moonlight
===San Francisco Highlights===
* Golden Gate Bridge
*Walking up and down hills
* Eating hotdogs
* Catching bus Posted by VRO in On the road | Dec 17, 2013
- 72 Hours in Hawaii Arrived in Honolulu on the Friday the 13th, longest ever 34 hours as we travelled through several time zones and gaining 10 hours on the way!
The travel time was 17 hours, transit at LA for 3 hours! Checked into ILIKAI Posted by balawaran in Round the world in 24 days | Dec 17, 2013
- Las VegasThe advice I was given before heading out to Las Vegas was walk down the strip, walk in and out of the hotels and just take it all in. That's what we did on the Saturday during the day. On Posted by Theepictrip13 in The Epic Trip 13 | Dec 16, 2013
- LA - Grand Canyon - Las VegasOur first stop after picking the hire car up was at the Grand Canyon. It was VERY cold which doesn't bode well when you're tired. But it was spectacular. I'm not sure our photos do it justice but it is Posted by Theepictrip13 in The Epic Trip 13 | Dec 16, 2013
- Day 34-38 Raleigh, North Carolina
I had a morning flight from Dallas to Raleigh. I flew through American Airlines; it was three-hour flight with time difference of one hour. As we were descending towards Raleigh, Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go somewhere | Dec 14, 2013
- Universal Studios Tuesday the 10th December was our last full day in LA and we chose to spend it in the last major theme park we hadn't been to yet- Universal studios! Like sea world the park was split into rides and Posted by OliverBaker2309 in U.S.A. 2013/14 | Dec 13, 2013
- DISNEYLAND!!!Well, after a short taster of Disneyland on Friday night we had the weekend to properly experience everything Disneyland has to offer!
The first day started with rain, not much but apparently the most Los Angeles has had in 6 years Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Dec 13, 2013
- Snowy Owls!Hi all,
This is an unexpected post, but today I went to Montrose Point Bird Sanctuary near downtown Chicago and saw FOUR SNOWY OWLS!
Here are the photos of one bird which was a very cooperative juveni Posted by skwclar in Birding around the World | Dec 13, 2013
- Synopsis - 2013 Happy Trails Itinery===Our Route: === Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Nebraska, Missouri
===Week 01:=== Kansas, Colorado, Utah, Idaho
• Pratt, KS
• Coaldale, CO
• Posted by JudyandTim2012 in Happy Trails To You, Until We Meet Again | Dec 13, 2013