- Rolling with My Homies * Taking the bus
** Maids, shift workers, hobos, weirdos, tourists, clowns
Before long it seemed things were coming to an end like all great things do. I was back in Los Angeles, the Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Jul 9, 2014
- USA - Canyonlands, UtahLast of the Utah big 5, Canyonlands is unofficially the start of the Grand Canyon. The Colorado and Green Rivers meet in the middle of the National Park, and lead down through Grant Canyon and into The Grand Canyon. There Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Jun 22, 2014
- Seriously Impressive CountrysideBefore heading to the campsite by Lake Powell, we'd decided to stop at Antelope Canyon - a natural 'slot canyon' worn through the sandstone hills by flood waters. The canyon is just wide enough to let hundreds of tourists make Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Jul 9, 2014
- ....oh but we're itching to fly!Two more days.
Two more days and we have a 6:20 pm flight out of Hartford and into Ft. Myers, Florida where we get to spend 10 glorious days with my sister and her husband. Away from work, responsibility, Massachusetts, Posted by JenniElle in (Miss)Adventures | Jul 9, 2014
- Becky Moves to BostonJust a few days before Becky was to begin her job in Boston, we hit the road to move her out to her apartment and have some fun. We not only got her ready for life in Boston but we Posted by CDCHannah in My Year on the Road | Jun 8, 2014
- Day 8: Warblers Galore!Today I went birding again for most of the morning on my bike on the magically packed-with-birds Madeline Island in Lake Superior. I saw 14 species of warblers, which are tiny, brightly-colored songbirds, and they happen to be my absolute Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jul 9, 2014
- The Adventure Begins!Today around 3:00pm I leave for John F. Kennedy International Airport and head to Budapest and begin my global village adventures! All the hotels are booked, the details are organized, the binder is complete, the bags are packed. Everything is Posted by gooberkn in GV Beius 2014 | Jul 9, 2014
- Holy Smokes!
My daughter-in-law [[http://www.stephaniekaepanek.com/|Stephanie]] took this picture of me so that family would have an image of me with my hair combed. She i Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jul 9, 2014
- Day 5: Hiking Arthur's Rock and Waterplay==Hiking to Arthur's Rock==
Waking up early to a colorful sunrise revealed through our bedroom window early in the morning and the sound of birds singing in the mountains was refreshing. We drank our coffee and prepared for our Posted by StriClanTravels in 2014 Stricklin Summer Vacation | Jul 8, 2014
- Chicago - downtownAnother beautiful day in Chicago.
And another eventful start to the day at the same coffee place as yesterday. This time, their computer system was down, so breakfast was free!
I used the last hour of by 24 hour bike share membership Posted by Adamtrumble in Northern hemisphere 2014 | Jul 8, 2014
- Days 6 and 7: First 2 Full Days on Madeline Island!Due to blog malfunctions, as you may have been aware of, I did not post yesterday, so today is a "catch-up" post for the two first days I have spent on the quiet and supremely beautiful (not to mention supremely Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jul 8, 2014
- Meet the Partner Families We Will Be Working WithIn 24 hours I leave for my 12th team to Beius, Romania! I just heard from Emil, our host coordinator, about our plan for the week.
We will be working in villages outside of Beius for the beginning part Posted by gooberkn in GV Beius 2014 | Jul 8, 2014
- Costa Rica…..Boris loves to watch the world cup
or maybe he just loves
for Costa RIca
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/497240/IMG_4793.jpg thumb=http://photos Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Jul 8, 2014
- Day 4: Church and Visit to the Cabin in the Mountains==Church==
Our day began in worship at Grandpa and Grandma's church, Livermore Community Church. We enjoyed getting to meet their friends from church and worshiping with them with a patriotic theme.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/683296/DSC_0 Posted by StriClanTravels in 2014 Stricklin Summer Vacation | Jul 8, 2014
- Camping againClaude took his tent west to Deep Creek Lake
While others cycled up steep hills in the pouring rain
In his wisdom Claude stayed warm and dry in his tent
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/497240/DSC_0011.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Jul 8, 2014
- Day 3 Travels from Wyoming to Colorado==Beautiful Wyoming==
Wyoming proved to be vast and beautiful. We marveled at the landscape as we drove along the highway and noticed several wooden fences lined up in different angles along the side of the road. Do you know Posted by StriClanTravels in 2014 Stricklin Summer Vacation | Jul 8, 2014
- Day 2We headed out from Baker City, Oregon towards Evanston, Wyoming on day 2. It was a long drive but the kids stayed entertained with their notebooks. We had planned to take a long detour to see the Bonneville Posted by StriClanTravels in 2014 Stricklin Summer Vacation | Jul 8, 2014
- Catching Up!Firstly, apologies for the length of time between posts! We have been having a lovely time...
After Santa Cruz we drove north and swapped the convertible for a much more sensible Kia mini-SUV (mum, that's a small people carrier and no, Posted by blandy75 in Paul & Clare's Round the World Trip | Jul 7, 2014
- ChicagoA late coffee and crossant start to the day.
Coffee at Starbucks, mass-produced, but okay if you tell them not to make it too hot.
The excitment came when a staff member told a customer to get in his car.
The customer has Posted by Adamtrumble in Northern hemisphere 2014 | Jul 7, 2014
- Beaulieu Family VacationTo begin my year of traveling I was lucky to be invited by Becky and her family to vacation on the beaches of Duck, North Carolina. Our favorite activities for the week were going to the beach and Wright brothers Posted by CDCHannah in My Year on the Road | May 31, 2014
- Delta Gamma ConventionIt was a wonderful week meeting and spending time with other Delta Gamma women and my 2014-2015 Collegiate Development Consultant team!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/689694/IMG_4432.j Posted by CDCHannah in My Year on the Road | Jun 28, 2014
- Monument Valley(See all the photos [[http://s981.photobucket.com/user/danseal/library/USA%20-%20May%20and%20June%202014/Utah%20and%20Arizona|here]]. Password the same as for the blog.)
The drive from Taos to Monument Valley was spectacular, in more ways Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Jul 7, 2014
- July 4th Celebrations! San Francisco
Today was my very first day in San Francisco! So I caught the Megabus from LA through to SF. They were on time, good serv Posted by larabester in Bester goes Abroad! | Jul 7, 2014
- New Mexico(See all the photos [[http://s981.photobucket.com/user/danseal/library/USA%20-%20May%20and%20June%202014/New%20Mexico|here]]. Password is the same as for the blog.)
After a long drive and overnight stay watching Elvis films and eating piz Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Jul 7, 2014
- USA - Arches National Park, UtahAnother scenic drive took us across Utah towards Arches National Park. We stopped off at Kiva Koffeehouse for lunch. Situated in The Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument on Hwy 12, it’s a small family run café with panoramic views over the Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | Jun 22, 2014