- Fun, Farm & WineWho doesn't love spending a day at a farm? Time to bust out your coveralls, Harbes Family Farm & Vineyard in Mattituck New York is more than a farm stand, it's a pleasurable way to spend a day!
Posted by HappyWanderer in Daytrippers | Jul 14, 2015
- And...We're off with tails a wagging!July 14, 2015
‘It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.’ – Bilbo Baggins
I Posted by Luv2gowalkabout in 2 Dogs and an RV | Jul 14, 2015
- holy reservationsNever have we been so prepared for a trip. Reading the article that M shared about Europe crawling with tourists (especially American - given the strength of the dollar. €1= $1.05 at its lowest) we were scared into making many Posted by LaurendeMatt in italy, the croatian coast, and amsterdam | Jun 24, 2015
- Eastern Swing- Old Forge NYThe campground here is not what we are used to. It is like a metropolis. SO many campsites and people, an arcade, a movie pavilion, boat rentals, and a big store, which has free wifi. While not usually Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Jul 14, 2015
- Eastern Swing- Upstate New YorkThis was a travelling day. We made our way back west through the small scenic highways of this area, travelling out of New Hampshire, through Vermont and then into New York State. The road was quite mountainous, taking us Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Jul 14, 2015
- Eastern Swing- New Hampshire pt3The Kagcamagus highway bisects the White Mountain National Forest and we aimed to drive the length of it today. We were handed a map and received some excellent advice from the visitor centre in Lincoln and then we were on Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Jul 14, 2015
- Eastern Swing- New Hampshire pt2We spent some of the morning dipping our feet, or trying not to, into the river behind of campsite. The water was a bit chilly but not too bad. Lots of fun.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Jul 14, 2015
- Eastern Swing- New Hamphire pt1Well that was on interrupted sleep if I ever had one. At 12:30am we were all -even Nick- awakened by the CO2 detector! After it was reset, we surmised that it is done its life and the sound Posted by blgracey in A Quest for Nature | Jul 14, 2015
- Chicago ChenanigansWhat a freaking day. (This is Shari BTW. Sander, our Madison friend and awesome host last night, was telling us that at first reading our blog posts it was very obvious who's blogging. Miriam had the fancy adjectives and Shari Posted by shari36 in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jul 13, 2015
- Hello Boston
We set off early Saturday morning from New York, caught train at Penn Station to Boston. A beautiful trip, the train very comfortable with plenty to see as it hugged the coastline for most of the 4 hour trip. The Posted by Pearcey in TJ's and Boys Abroad | Jul 13, 2015
- Oklahoma to Kansas CityThe morning came round quickly, and as breakfast was included with the hotel room, we invited our friend Kay, from Stillwater, OK to meet us at the hotel and eat with us!
It was lovely to see her and she Posted by CC Road Trip in CC Road Trip | Jul 13, 2015
- Boar's Head in Virginia
Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 13, 2015
- Wandering WashingtonIt's my last afternoon in Seattle, and as I prepare to get on the road again, I am looking back on a very full weekend. My dear friend Cheri made a monumental effort to show me her beloved city as Posted by kbuck0828 in Wandering Wonderland | Jul 13, 2015
- Forty is the new F Word.People can run around saying “40 is the new 20” and “I’m not 40, I’m 23 with 17 years of experience,” all they want. The truth is, turning 40 sucks giant donkey balls.
I know. It happened to me 5 Posted by vicki_h in . | Jul 13, 2015
- San Antonio to Guthrie, OklahomaHello from Guthrie, Oklahoma.
After our 5:50 am wake up call this morning, (guessing the dogs didn't get the memo that we were sleeping in until 6:30) and an arm wash from Sunny (dog) and a complaint from Chief (basset dog Posted by CC Road Trip in CC Road Trip | Jul 12, 2015
- National Museum of American History
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/758636/IMG_5757.jp Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 12, 2015
- American Indian Museum
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/758636/IMG_5709.jp Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 12, 2015
- National Museum of Natural History
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/758636/IMG_5741.jp Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 12, 2015
- Road TripLeaving Monday so Sunday is "check out the RV and stock up" day. Posted by NewfieToo in Road Trip July 2015 | Jul 12, 2015
- YELLOWSTONE!!Yellowstone is by far one of the worlds most beautiful spots!!!! It's funny, I read the story on a plaque about how it became the worlds first national park, and to summarise, some guys explored the area for mapping purposes, Posted by BlahMaxine in The Great American Road Trip | Jul 12, 2015
- The Great Salt LakeSo we flew into Salt Lake City, Utah stayed for a night before heading over to Yellowstone. And we also stayed here on our way back before flying out.
I wish I took photos of the city to post because it Posted by BlahMaxine in The Great American Road Trip | Jul 12, 2015
- Crater Lake Rim Ride===Your subheading here...===[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by cassndr in Oregon bicycling trip 2015 | Jul 11, 2015
- Bend to AshlandWe left Bend just after 9am for the drive to Crater Lake. It was very overcast but looked like it should clear. How wrong we were. We paid our $15 at the North Entrance. By the time we reached the Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | Jul 11, 2015
- Oh, Canada.I'm back in the states now, enjoying a fun weekend in Seattle. But I'll blog about that later. So Canada... it was a bit up and down, not terrible but not mind blowing.
Canada and I got off on the Posted by kbuck0828 in Wandering Wonderland | Jul 11, 2015
- Day 4 - San AntonioOur friends Ryan and Tanya set off early this morning to the airport for their flight to Nicaragua. What an adventure they all have planned with their family!
A slow morning, cuddles with puppies Chief & Sunny, showered and then waited Posted by CC Road Trip in CC Road Trip | Jul 11, 2015