- USA - the land of our holidayYes, Yes, Yes! We will be leaving for our holiday in a few days! The long planned and dreamed about holiday is finally here! On the 20th of August 2014 we will go on a plane in Austria and step Posted by tastingtheworld in Tasting the world | Aug 17, 2014
- Conan O'BrienSo i started the day getting Hustled by a rapper! Damn! lol In the block past Hollywood Blvd & Highland Ave they all stand on the path walk with their ipads and headphones, i made the mistake of engaging in Posted by traaxx in The Tricky Trip - USA 2014 | Aug 16, 2014
- Day 16: Last Full Day in Idaho and Trip Wrap-UpToday I didn't do much birding here in the Sun Valley area of central Idaho but some of the better species I found were YELLOW-RUMPED WARBLER, BROWN CREEPER, LEWIS' WOODPECKER, AMERICAN DIPPER, and WARBLING VIREO. Sadly, no pictures today after Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Aug 16, 2014
- Day 15: My First Big Day and my 700th Life Bird!!!Today two awesome birders from the Sun Valley area, Kathleen Cameron and Poo Wright-Pulliam, took me around Blaine County in central Idaho. We were in search of as many birds as possible in one day and the final stats of Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Aug 16, 2014
- Day 14: More Birding Near Sun Valley, IDToday I birded from my bike west of Sun Valley in central Idaho. Here are some photos from today:
TOWNSEND'S SOLITAIRE at a low elevation means that fall migration is underway!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/631814/C56A6CC22219AC68175C8CECD6D0 Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Aug 16, 2014
- Day 13: Chocolate Gulch HikeToday my family and I hiked the nearby Chocolate Gulch trail, a beautiful hike only a few minutes north of downtown Sun Valley in central Idaho.
I didn't do any birding activities yesterday so that is why I did not post.
The Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Aug 16, 2014
- A little help for the guys out there.....[center]Started writing this one.....a month a go. Oops.
Better late than never?
The next one will be rockin' and on-time don't you worry.
Yo. Bro Brah. Here's the scoop: I know I am wearing athletic clothes at the coffee shop....please Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Aug 16, 2014
- Arrivederci!After a very (very, very, very, very) long week...we made it. Our journey has officially begun!
Posted by mantonelli in Ciao Italia! | Aug 16, 2014
- Ice Ice BabyThings I know about Iceland:
• Rotten shark is a delicacy and smells like ammonia.
• 320,000 people live there in total.
• Iceland is green, and Greenland is icy (Thanks, Mighty Ducks for that lesson).
• Bjork is from Iceland. She wore a swan dress to Posted by lsto90 in Get Out of Town | Aug 16, 2014
- Osaka: Day 107 hours spent in KIX, 10 hour flight; 5 hours spent in SFO, 1 hour 50 minute flight, a mad half hour dash to my gate in DEN where I would be on a 1 hour 30 minute flight Posted by Kacey's Travels in Kacey's Travels | Aug 16, 2014
- The road to Badlands National ParkSaturday 28 June
Today we said goodbye to Michigan and drove right across the northwest of Wisconsin. The next few days will be travelling days as we make our way to Badlands National Park.
Our campground tonight is not Posted by liz.d in Our US & Canada Road Trip | Aug 15, 2014
- Adventure to New YorkThe trip to New York is definitely taking forever. We are only in Columbus! The Greyhound bus line is not the most efficient. The buses are almost always late and some of the drivers are unnecessarily rude. The only Posted by GiseleTravels in Gisele's Trip to Europe | Aug 15, 2014
- Minnesota North ShoreI certainly never thought I would spend any time on the [[http://www.exploreminnesota.com/things-to-do/2889/north-shore-all-american-scenic-drive|Minnesota North Shore]]....but...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/510746/Hike_Along..Brule_River.jpg Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Aug 15, 2014
- Arclight CinemasDecided to have a quiet one and just go see Lucy at the Arclight Cinemas on Sunset Boulevard!
Jamie (remembered her name now) one of the main hosts at the Hostel keeps recommending Joe's Pizza! So stopped by their on the Posted by traaxx in The Tricky Trip - USA 2014 | Aug 15, 2014
- San Diego - Los Angeles - HawaiiYesterday morning, I picked up my rental car, retrieved my luggage at the hostel and had a last round of pancakes for breakfast before I set off to L.A.
I had a navi so I decided to take a few detours Posted by saskia_1707 in Round-the-World Trip | Aug 14, 2014
- San Diego - TijuanaOn Tuesday, my last day in San Diego, I woke up early in the morning and went to the harbor at 9:45 just as I had been instructed. I have to admit that I was very sceptical about that invitation Posted by saskia_1707 in Round-the-World Trip | Aug 14, 2014
- San Diego - Coronado and Old TownOn day 3 of my stay in San Diego, I took a bus to Coronado, the small island opposite the harbor. I was told that from the beach, I would have an amazing view of the San Diego skyline. First, Posted by saskia_1707 in Round-the-World Trip | Aug 14, 2014
- Deluxe TourI made it there just in time for my scheduled tour of my work's branch in Burbank! But wouldn't of i think if i'd waited for the bus to come, i got a bit lost initially trying to find the Posted by traaxx in The Tricky Trip - USA 2014 | Aug 14, 2014
- The Pub CrawlHindsight is a wonderful thing and also learning from experience, i should of gone a little easier on the liquor last night! I didn't think i drank that much but perhaps being jet lagged contributed to me losing control of Posted by traaxx in The Tricky Trip - USA 2014 | Aug 14, 2014
- Roadtrippin'After getting back to the US, and getting a few wedding details in order, Ashley I go hit by the travel bug again. With another round the world trip out of the question (too much$$) we settled on a Posted by Scatman in 40 K Miles, 6 Months | Aug 14, 2014
- POST 1Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends. --Maya Angelou
Cheers to stepping Posted by cboberick in Temple PT Trip to Guatemala | Aug 13, 2014
- Flashback: Washington, DC and the blizzard of aught-nineJust a month after our trip to San Diego, we were on the road again. I had to be in DC for work, and my husband and daughter (then 7 months old) came along. For this trip, at least, I Posted by amikulski in Toddler Travels | Aug 14, 2014
- What a Maine-iacClaude ventured north to Maine,
Taking time to tend a succulent garden,
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/4 Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Aug 14, 2014
- I believe we all have a higher purpose... I believe we all have a higher purpose in this life, one that stems from our Divine Origins, and it is greater than any career, any material thing, or anyone for that Posted by jessp2386 in Searching for the Source | Aug 14, 2014
- 12 Bones[center]
We could not leave without visiting Chris's primary reason for coming out to Western North Carolina: 12 Bones. For these ribs, Chris would move across the country.[/center] Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Jul 4, 2012