- A Day in ChicagoAfter the excitement of our arrival, we woke up in Chicago ready to take on the town. We'd chosen not to do any of the optional excursions, which covered things like a boat-ride on the river and Sear's Tower. Instead Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | May 27, 2013
- Dearborn to Chicago via Henry Ford MuseumAlthough I was looking forward to seeing the exhibits in the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, I had mixed feelings about the visit. On our long travel days, the tour guide would make the journey go faster by playing us Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | May 26, 2013
- Niagara Falls to DearbornThis morning's included excursion was the obligatory Maid of the Mist boat ride see view Niagara Falls. My daughter doesn't like boats at the best of times, so there was little chance of her joining us in a small boat Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | May 25, 2013
- Eating Like a Super Model***I am now moving the majority of my blog over to [[http://www.tulsatrot.com|www.tulsatrot.com]]. Please subscribe to that blog.***
[quote]Even though many languages may be dying out, there i Posted by TulsaTrot in Globetrotting Around the World | Nov 27, 2014
- Thanksgiving Day Backyard BirdingToday the noisy calls of PINE SISKINS, coming from my backyard, interrupted my glorious Thanksgiving slumber at 8:45am. Any other bird would have annoyed me, but these are the first Siskins I have actually seen in my backyard for nearly Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Nov 27, 2014
- LA Is My Lady...or so said Frank Sinatra. If that is true, his girlfriend was fat, smelly and weird.
The last time I visited Los Angeles in 2003 I concluded that it was over-rated - too big, too celebrity-obsessed, too polluted and full of Posted by LordGibil in The Littlest Hobo | Nov 27, 2014
- New York in the snowHi
Here we are in New York, been here just a day and we've already had snow!
We had a late start partly because of the debacle getting the apartment key last night and partly from getting up late after broken sleep. Posted by TandTtravel in Recollections | Nov 26, 2014
- 365 days ago......my family and I flew to Panama City, marking the beginning of our world travels for last year. What a whirlwind of a year it has been; it seems like only yesterday I was stepping out onto the balcony of Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Nov 25, 2014
- El Tour de TusconThe main purpose for my long awaited trip to Tucson was to ride in the Special Olympics tour de Tucson. I had heard about this through my friend Christina who was also doing the ride. They have multiple Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Nov 22, 2014
- A few days in San FranciscoWe arrived in SF very tired as we didn't sleep very much on the flight over - no real reason, it was a reasonable flight, but we just couldn't sleep! Transiting in LA was quite chaotic! The airport was very Posted by TandTtravel in Recollections | Nov 24, 2014
- The Rarified Air of Santa Fe and the Costs of TravelWe passed through downtown Santa Fe plaza the next day and nearly all the trees have lost their colorful leaves. The few that haven't, seem to cling on to theirs in some misguided hope that winter will stay away Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Nov 24, 2014
- Nimble Fingered MamaAfter buying an I Miss Bill bumper sticker at the Clinton Center Gift Shop on the Riverfront in Little Rock, I headed West.
First, however, I stopped by the only branch of the US Post Office I have ever seen Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Nov 23, 2014
- Artists and ArtExploring Canyon Road galleries and sculpture gardens in Santa Fe.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/7165 Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Nov 23, 2014
- The Key Spirit...Hallo zusammen,
ein letzter Eintrag als Abschluss dieser Reise, denn ich möchte das Highlight nicht vorenthalten:
Unser Ausflug nach Key West war toll. 180 Meilen (290 km) durch die Keys - so heißt die ganze Inselkette - über unzählige Brücken (Overs Posted by HHDeern in Miami Vice... | Nov 23, 2014
- New Orleans[center]I arrived in Jacksonville, NC and waited for my friend to pick me up from the tiniest airport I’ve ever been to!
When the plane touched down on the tarmac, and everyone started to leave the plane, I hadn’t even Posted by Lady Mantle in Lady M's Worldwide Adventures | Nov 22, 2014
- Myanmar 2.0After an amazing trip to Myanmar back in 2013, I am returning to explore a few special places, focusing on the people, food, architecture, and areas off the beaten path. To make this trip even better, my oldest Son, Corey, Posted by CirrusNine in Myanmar 2015 | Nov 22, 2014
- A Month of Ontario & Kentucky[center]As I write this I am jamming out pretty hard to what might be the most random I-Tunes mix this side of the Mississippi. We’re talking Steve Winwood, Eminem, and One Republic, over to Florida Georgia Line, The Naked and Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Nov 22, 2014
- Phoenix NightsI really didn't do much this week so hopefully for all concerned this will be a short post. Phoenix and San Diego weren't expected to be highlights on this trip but they were both interesting in their own way.
The Wikipedia Posted by LordGibil in The Littlest Hobo | Nov 23, 2014
- An other moment on the coast - Tillamook - June 2014
Watching Carolyn getting scared of loosing her Preciousness ! *quite funny* Of course, Tia ended up back on leash...*damn*
One Posted by estrellaswan in estrellaswan.adventures | Jun 22, 2014
- Mabel Dodge Luhan House
On our day trip to Taos, we stopped by the Mabel Dodge Luhan house. I'd heard of writing retreats being held here years ago, as it is a historic inn and conferenc Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Nov 20, 2014
- Round tripping DallasThe Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) is a very large organization and this blog primarily documents my travel with respect to the three-year long commitment as 2016 President. I am also a member of the much smaller Society of Petroleum Posted by fracmeister in SPE President Travels | Nov 19, 2014
- A Fall Food Festival in NYC: Let's Get Grubby It is not often that I have to be talked into attending a food festival. (Indeed, some longtime readers of this blog have hinted that my entire life is a food festival.) But last month, when Angel suggested Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Nov 19, 2014
- We Seek...Much is made here in Santa Fe about all of the early great artists who call this home.
Georgia O'Keefe holds a particularly special place here and she's an inspiration to us as someone who found a place for herself after Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Nov 18, 2014
- Stepping Out of Bounds in Glacier National Park Posted by vicki_h in . | Nov 18, 2014
- Living Like a Victorian SpinsterI stayed at the [[http://theempress.com/the-inn/history/|Empress Bed and Breakfast]]. It is quite magnificent and has an interesting history.
I chose a Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Nov 18, 2014