- Atlanta Halloween Half Marathon Weekend
Sometimes being in the military can be a benefit, like when you have a spontaneous four day weekend. I was already planning to be in Atlanta but having four days to spend s Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Oct 31, 2016
- FloridaThomas's top 10:
1 Discovery Cove
I had the best day of my life at the dazzling Discovery Cove. We had brilliant buffet food and drink all day long. We stayed there for the maximum time, over 10 hours. Posted by edandsuet in Thomas's Great Adventure | Nov 6, 2016
- Los Angeles/Southern California - Day 7Our last day in CA was spent putzing around. It was a beautiful day and we spent the morning sitting on the beach watching surfers try to ride the big waves. They were definitely the biggest waves we've Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | Nov 6, 2016
- Indian Rocks Beach, Florida
Indian Rocks Beach, Florida is the new home for our recently retired ex-neighbors from Tennessee. They have downsized to a 1,000 square foot cottage on the intercoastal wat Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Oct 25, 2016
- Los Angeles/Southern California - Day 6Today we took a drive down the coast to San Diego and headed straight for Stone Brewery. We drove through some absolutely beautiful coastal towns. The GPS said we had arrived at Stone but the only thing we Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | Nov 4, 2016
- Heading to CanadaToday Iain and I drove the coast road to Saint John in Canada. We left Bar Harbor around 11:00 and got into Saint John at 6:30 Canada time. They are one hour ahead of the east coast time. We drove Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 3, 2016
- PrologueOK, so this happened....
(email received Monday night)
Dear Viking Guest,
Thank you for choosing Viking Cruises for your upcoming European voyage. This message is to let you know that the Danube River is currently experiencing low water levels in a Posted by Cybercsp in Viking Grand European Tour | Nov 3, 2016
- Sitting in Times Square waiting for Broadway ticketsJust sitting in Times square NYC 🗽 while Denise lines up to get us tickets to Something Rotten on Broadway. Apparently the reviews are.......awesome. Wanted to see the book of Mormons however at $325 us a ticket a little much. Posted by Croralboo in CRORALBOO | Nov 3, 2016
- Los Angeles/Southern California - Day 5After a horrible meal last night, we went to a breakfast place in Los Angeles for brunch on a recommendation. Phew!!! We're back on the good food train! The restaurant was called The Griddle Cafe and it Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | Nov 3, 2016
- UN SoL NBAA quick entry today as we have had a little sleep in as we had another late night last night and we have had a slow start to the day. Apologies for the lack of photos - they take a Posted by Croralboo in CRORALBOO | Nov 3, 2016
- Acadia National ParkToday Iain and I took off for Acadia National Park. This is the 7th National Park I have visited during my sabbatical. We entered the park at the Sand Beach entrance and stopped off at Sand Beach. It was an Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 2, 2016
- Driving Highway 1 on the East CoastToday we had breakfast at a deli in Boston and then went and rented a car. The train no longer takes you all the way up to Maine. You can only go to Portland on the train and then take Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 2, 2016
- Happy HalloweenToday Iain and I went and had breakfast at South Street Diner in the South End of Boston. We then walked through the Leather District and back up through Chinatown. Then Iain took off on his own to go and Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 2, 2016
- Freedom TrailToday Iain and I walked the Freedom Trail in Boston. This was all the main sites that led to the events of the Revolutionary War. We listened to a tour at the Faneuil Hall all about John Adams and Frederick Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 2, 2016
- paul in Peru 2016
Dr. Duck has been a faithful traveling companion on most of my journeys. He was a gift from a dear friend and is my understanding that he originated from Peru....or at l Posted by paul pierce in paul in Peru 2016 | Nov 2, 2016
- Los Angeles/Southern California - Day 4Julie here. After getting back late last night, we took our time starting our day and made breakfast in the hotel. We finally hit the road around noon and headed to Santa Monica, with our goal to see Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | Nov 2, 2016
- LibertyToday we visited the Statue of Liberty.
We started the day catching the R train to Battery Park and having a breakfast of pizza and boneless wing dings. We then picked up our tickets for the Statue or Liberty ferry and Posted by Croralboo in CRORALBOO | Nov 2, 2016
- Los Angeles/Southern California - Day 3Well, Halloween is here so what better time than now for a TIMMY TAKEOVER! This is my favorite time of the year, so being in California I really wanted the day to be special. We took our time in the Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | Nov 1, 2016
- Happy Birthday to YouToday was the day the boys called everyone in New York ween. Why? You will find out at the bottom of the blog.
Happy 50th Birthday Denise!!!!!
The day started with another New York diner breakfast which, again, was awesome but expensive. Posted by Croralboo in CRORALBOO | Nov 1, 2016
- BostonToday we took a hop on hop off tour of Boston. Iain and never been here before and I was here well I won't tell you how many years ago it was. Just note that is was while I was Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Oct 31, 2016
- Albany, New YorkToday Iain and I weren't catching the train to Boston until 3:00pm. We asked the hotel if they could keep our bags and they said yes. We left the hotel at 11:00am and spent the next three hours walking around Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Oct 31, 2016
- Day at the museumWe got up this morning and decided to have a bus adventure. We finally worked out the bus stop for the number 7 bus to take us to the Americal Museum of Natural History. The day started off quite warm Posted by Croralboo in CRORALBOO | Oct 30, 2016
- Los Angeles/Southern California - Day 2This morning we got up early and headed to Bruxie for breakfast on a recommendation from a co-worker. They serve everything in waffles!! I had the egg, bacon and cheese waffle sandwich, Tim had the egg, sausage and Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | Oct 30, 2016
- Top of the RockA late entry for yesterday.
We had a later start to the day and after breakfast at the hotel we made our way to the subway to downtown Manhattan. We stopped in at the NY Public Libray along the way to Posted by Croralboo in CRORALBOO | Oct 30, 2016
- Los Angeles/Southern California - Day 1Welcome to California! Home of the Prius!
We landed at LAX early afternoon, jumped in our rental car and headed straight for Venice beach. It was a semi-overcast day but any day at the Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | Oct 29, 2016