- Day 22: Idaho Was Weird and We Drove All Night (A Sequel)
I woke up this morning in the best mood after a good night's sleep. I enjoyed a real breakfast at the hotel that was a billion times better than the usual Jet Boil-ed lukewarm oatmeal. I s Posted by aswoger in Improvised Wanderlust | Jul 17, 2016
- Memphis We left Cusco on Tuesday morning and arrived in Lima around 2pm. We had booked a hostel room near the airport to wait for our 12am flight to the US. Luckily while the place wasn't too much to look at Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jul 17, 2016
- Day 21: A Relaxing Afternoon in the Garden of 1,000 Buddahs
We woke up from our 10am nap in the forest shortly after we had gone to sleep, the sun hot and bright even through the blanketed windows of the car. It was just after noon and we Posted by aswoger in Improvised Wanderlust | Jul 17, 2016
- Day 20: The Day We Never Stopped Driving
Today we managed to wake up early to start one of the most beautiful drives in Washington: all the way around Mt. Rainier National Park and back. After a quick breakfast, we managed to m Posted by aswoger in Improvised Wanderlust | Jul 17, 2016
- The Week Winds DownBazil had just enough time to take more candid shots of his grandmother and cousin plus a few selfies before he had to [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXTqr2ZkGn8|leave on a jet plane]] back to Denver.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/510746/Ano Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Jul 17, 2016
- From New York to Venice in One DayAfter having spent the first hot day in Vegas in our flight-clothes that were not suitable for the hot weather, we realised the need for finding cheap temporary replacement clothes to pass the time until our luggage is brought back Posted by DutchiesAbroad in Roadtrip USA 2016 | Jul 16, 2016
- Friday in ChicagoDas Art Institute of Chicago ist ein 1866 gegründetes Kunstmuseum und eine seit 1868 tätige Kunsthochschule in Chicago.
Der Navy Pier ist eine etwa ein Kilometer lange Seebrücke im Michigansee. Der Pier wurde 1916 gebaut, ist also genau 100 Jahre alt.
W Posted by corth in Travel Chicago-San Francisco | Jul 15, 2016
- Fort Bragg to San Francisco I'm writing from the airport, a bit sad, our wonderful trip has come to an end but will be good to get home. We drove through Napa valley, California's wine country. What a gorgeous drive it was, drove down the Posted by Pearcey in TableTop Travellers | Jul 14, 2016
- Waterfront[im Posted by corth in Travel Chicago-San Francisco | Jul 14, 2016
- Hancock Tower und merHeute stand auf dem Programm:
Architectural River Tour
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/758636/usa Posted by corth in Travel Chicago-San Francisco | Jul 14, 2016
- Field MuseumDas Field Museum of Natural History ist ein Naturkundemuseum in Chicago und gehört zu den am besten besuchten kulturellen Einrichtungen der USA.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/75 Posted by corth in Travel Chicago-San Francisco | Jul 14, 2016
- Part 1: IAH to SYD
As an airline employee it can be difficult to fully plan a long trip. You won't know your next month's schedule until two weeks prior to next month beginning. You hope to get the days off you need Posted by WaghVenture16 in Summer Adventure 2016 | Jul 16, 2016
- 26 Sleepless HoursAfter months of planning and anticipation, the big day finally arrived yesterday. We woke at 4:45 to have plenty of time to get to the airport, as our first flight was scheduled at 9:25. After a cup of coffee at Posted by DutchiesAbroad in Roadtrip USA 2016 | Jul 14, 2016
- See You Later, AlligatorFrom the motel, we headed south-east down towards Natchitoches, Louisiana to see one of Louisiana’s alligator parks! We were very excited to get to this point and the park did not disappoint. We saw a live feeding show where pieces Posted by thewellyunit in Will and Kelly Attempt to Adventure | Jul 14, 2016
- Yeeehaww!Hello Again! We weary travellers are now writing on the eve of our last day on the road. We have only just recovered from the realization that we have our entire Eastbound trek to document in print before we return Posted by thewellyunit in Will and Kelly Attempt to Adventure | Jul 14, 2016
- Crescent City to Fort Bragg
Today, we saw the majestic Redwood forests. First we stopped at Redwood national Park, only half hour drive from Crescent city. We walked for a couple hours on trails to marvel at these trees and beautiful forests. Some of the Posted by Pearcey in TableTop Travellers | Jul 14, 2016
- The Oregon South Coast
Completed the last leg of the Oregon coast today, continuing on highway 101 and finished over the border to California. Spent the morning exploring the Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area, 50 miles of mammoth dunes and wide beaches that Posted by Pearcey in TableTop Travellers | Jul 13, 2016
- Chicago bei Nacht[img=http://photos.travell Posted by corth in Travel Chicago-San Francisco | Jul 13, 2016
- Who Loves LaLa?
Bazil and I are always on little jaunts to look at something. Now we can take Cousin Carley with us.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoi Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Jul 13, 2016
- Chicago - Willis Tower bis Navy PierWillis Tower früher als Sears Tower in 1973 errichtet, war lange Zeit das höchste Gebäude der Welt. Sind heuet noch im Sheed Aquarium und Adler Planetarium gewesen. Auf dem Michigan See mit der fabelhaften Skyline von Chicago fing es leicht Posted by corth in Travel Chicago-San Francisco | Jul 13, 2016
- Chicago - erste EindrückeChicago empfängt uns mit strahlenden Sonnenschein und tollen Eindrücken.
Chicago liegt im Bundesstaat Illinois und ist die drittgrößte Stadt der Vereinigten Staaten.
Sind heute am Chicago Posted by corth in Travel Chicago-San Francisco | Jul 12, 2016
- Chicago O'Hare - Angekommen Posted by corth in Travel Chicago-San Francisco | Jul 12, 2016
- Celebrating the Fourth of July with friends The next stop on our journey was Thousand Oaks, just north of Malibu in the Santa Monica hills. This is not necessarily a typical tourist destination and only made it on our travel map, as this is where my friends Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Jul 12, 2016
- Pacific city, Cape Kiwanda to FlorenceContinued travelling down this beautiful coastline. Started the day with a walk up the sandstone cape, a sandy steep climb that offered top views of the sheer cliffs and ocean. We travelled down south, stopping at Depoe bay where everyone Posted by Pearcey in TableTop Travellers | Jul 12, 2016
- San Diego to RiversideNun geht unsere Reise doch langsam dem Ende zu. Da wacht man dann am morgen auf und denkt sich: Nur noch eine Woche?! Aber diese eine Woche hatte noch sehr viel für uns zu bieten!
Los ging es in San Diego, Posted by AngieAndMichi in Angie and Michael on tour | Jul 12, 2016