- I just created this blog!We are starting to pack - very exciting! Posted by jodyblack in UK | Jul 3, 2015
- Brooklyn Bridge
Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 3, 2015
This trip seems to be the least organized one we have had. Too many interruptions and home and work traumas to worry about what needs to be prepared for the trip. Also different dynamics - no kids Posted by weidmantim in WS80 Class Reunion & Aux Trips | Jul 3, 2015
- Coastal driveThursday July 2nd
Left SF for our drive south down the Californian coast to Monterey. A beautiful drive pass beaches and intensive farming. Strawberries, Artichokes, Kale and other vegetables grown everywhere. We strolled along Pescadoro beach, visited Posted by Pearcey in TJ's and Boys Abroad | Jul 3, 2015
- Ready to go?==="People don't take trips, trips take people" [sub]John Steinbeck / Travels with Charley[/sub]===
Working full out all day, we are finally ready (?) to lea Posted by KathyDavies in Are We There Yet? | Jul 3, 2015
- San Francisco
Monday night June 29th to Thursday morning, July 2nd
We stayed 3 nights in San Francisco. Such a lovely city, with a beautiful wharf and buildings with plenty to see and do. We got our selves a hop-on hop-off Posted by Pearcey in TJ's and Boys Abroad | Jul 2, 2015
- Take Me To ChurchSalt Lake City. Where life is elevated. Where the temperature is elevated, too. It's nearly 100 degrees by 10 am. Shari and I go for coffee at a place called Chapel Cafe on Chapel street. We joke, wondering if Posted by MiriG in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jul 2, 2015
- Big Trouble Little Kitty Wow, today I lived up to my name bad kitty. I needed to go out and have some fun and I was getting board of following around the bald man and his family. I needed to go out and find Posted by Bad Kitty in Bad Kitty Great Adventure | Jul 2, 2015
- Aussicht von der ROOFTOP LoungeFirst Class Aussicht auf das ESB.
[img=http://photos.travel Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 2, 2015
- Hop On Hop Off
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/758636/90_IMG_5060 Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 2, 2015
- Central ParkLänge 4,07 km, 860 m breit. Die grüne Lunge New Yorks.
Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 2, 2015
- Portland, day 1
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/759828/image.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/75982 Posted by cassndr in Oregon bicycling trip 2015 | Jul 2, 2015
- TOP of the ROCKRockefeller Center and St. Patricks Cathedrale
[img=http://photos.travelle Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 2, 2015
- Madame Tussauds
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/758636/2305C537998E784F70EB512C1822F Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 2, 2015
- North West Washington==Weeks 12-15==
Miles traveled: 6855
National/State Parks Visited: 18
Our week in Mount Rainier National Park started off on the East side of the mountain and we stayed in the National Forest. We ventured up and over to a spot in t Posted by RnCtravel in Adventures of Rachael and Chris | Jul 1, 2015
- Long Driving DaysThe downside and upside to long road trips are the long stretches of time in the car.
Yesterday started out well: breakfast with Julie then 2 hours later lunch with friends in Sonoma, Joe and Stephanie. Actually, Joe and I were Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 1, 2015
- Idaho Potato Museum Today we were at the Idaho Potato Museum in Blackfoot, Idaho. We did other stuff too, like visit Idaho Falls, Idaho (which coincidently has pretty water falls, no connection to the city's name however) and we drove down to Salt Posted by shari36 in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jul 1, 2015
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/758636/F81D29F19E9731C24AD7E4BCE4CA4 Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 1, 2015
- Liberty Island and DowntownTolle Sicht mit dem Wassertaxi. Vor der Statue of Liberty dreht es sich im Kreis, damit jeder Fotos machen kann.
[im Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 1, 2015
- Amusement park[] Posted by palmisano in Summer Trip 2015 | Jul 1, 2015
- Day 3 This is our third day on the road and all is fine. The traffic in Chicago is just as bad as the 401 and we were glad that we stayed outside the city. Unfortunately the GPS brought us Posted by palmisano in Summer Trip 2015 | Jun 30, 2015
- It's rainingUnd schlafen kann ich auch nicht mehr 4:30am. (co)
Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 1, 2015
- And the Grandkids Trip Is Rolling As usual, the train was late in rolling away. 2 hours later than we’d hoped to leave but finally what was left behind was a done deal.
Our first destination was Foresthill, a small town in the forest Northeast of Sacramento. Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 30, 2015
- Rocky Mountain StatesMorning in Missoula is pleasant in the shade and monstrous in the sun. Temperatures are liable to climb over 100, but we'll be changing elevation faster than the mercury, so no worries. The mountains are beautiful and [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hills Posted by MiriG in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jun 30, 2015
- OregonToday, Tuesday we were up early again for another walk, this time around the lake at Paulina - 11km. Great views from the lakeshore and from the little climb we had to do.
Back again for an afternoon by the pool, Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jun 30, 2015