- San Francisco
We have both welcomed the cooler weather and would you believe I actually had to buy a jumper today, one extreme to the other! First impressions of San Francisco OMG IS THIS REALLY SAN FRAN! Seriously, we are on the Posted by Duzzy 64 in Big kids in the U.S | Oct 3, 2015
- 1st OctoberIts still over a hundred outside, so today, we are going to try something different.
Team penning. No I've no idea what it is either, but Holly has managed to talk 3 of us into joining her team so here we Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Oct 3, 2015
- 6th Oak Park Bird Walk of AutumnToday I led six steadfast birders on the sixth Oak Park Bird Walk of the season in damp, chilly weather with misty rain showers and temperatures in the lower 50's. The avian turnover that has happened over the last few Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Oct 3, 2015
- AlcatrazWe took a 15 minute boat ride to Alcatraz. 'The Rock' was a great experience, we did a self guided tour of the penitentiary walking in and out of the cells and around the old buildings being guided by Posted by Club7Swan in Club7Swan | Oct 2, 2015
- 30th September Wednesday turns out to be a scorcher.
After the fast ride in the morning, we retire to the pool as th Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Oct 2, 2015
- San FranciscoWe enjoyed our time in San Francisco. San Francisco is very hilly, 47 to be exact! So to get around we took the Cable Cars and Street Cars. We stayed at Handlery Union Square Hotel which was Posted by Club7Swan in Club7Swan | Oct 2, 2015
- Day 11: Rain, rain, go away!Today was downright miserable, pouring down all day long! And it was cold as well :(
I went to Mütter Museum of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia to be disturbingly informed as their slogan goes. Quite interesting and though it Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Oct 2, 2015
- Day 10: One of the guysI got a bit behind on my OPAD... so I'll be posting 2 days today, crazy I know :)
So on day 10, I arrived in Philadelphia when at first the weather was still kind of decent. I seized the opportunity Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Oct 2, 2015
- Photos from ResurrectionHi,
It is Friday afternoon, and I am sitting here in Ann's house with all quiet. It is really pretty here. Both dogs are sound asleep. If I was wise, I would have taken a nap. The weather is cool today, Posted by Dianelouise40 in Leadership Institute 2015 | Oct 2, 2015
- 29th SeptemberDay 2 dawns at the ranch, and when I get on my horse for the first ride of the day, I could be forgiven for thinking I never left the saddle at all.But, as they say, no pain no gain, Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Oct 2, 2015
- WanderingHere we are, holed up in Arizona. Wondering what its like to just wander out into the world. WWW WonderWanderWorld.
Trip starts from Flagstaff on October 13. Will scrawl my way down to Phoenix to catch a Posted by cschelz777 in Europa Travails | Oct 2, 2015
- Dear Mr President......DC showered us with rain, rain and more rain today, it is cold outside and the rain has a way of traveling under our umbrella's onto our clothes. Today we headed to Arlington, and we caught the Metro (train). A Posted by Auggiesfamily in I❤LOVE New York | Oct 2, 2015
- 27th September
Today is going to be another one of those days. ...as I travel across states to Tucsan, Arizona, I magically arrive at the same time that I left Atlanta. This also means that whilst I ha Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Oct 1, 2015
- Day Two: ThursdayHello Everyone,
I have just returned from the Thursday night worship and a full day of sessions, breakout seesions, and meetings. I feel like I have been drinking form a firehose!!! What is amazing is that I know about the programs, Posted by Dianelouise40 in Leadership Institute 2015 | Oct 1, 2015
- New York! NewYork!New York! New York!!
The city that makes you buzz, even if you fight it, it takes a hold of you and hurls you down a fast lane! If that doesn’t happen, try walking down the street slowly. The Posted by Jochester71 in Chesters USA and Canada Trip 2015 | Oct 1, 2015
- So I'll Say Goodbye.......So this morning we packed up our belongings and struggled down the 4 flights of stairs with our suitcases to get a cab to Penn Station for our Amtrak train trip to D.C. New York City is not designed for Posted by Auggiesfamily in I❤LOVE New York | Oct 1, 2015
- Segways in Old Vegas TownThese late nights are starting to take their toll! It's amazing how quickly the time goes here and the casino's are quite clever in the sense that there are no windows therefore you have no concept of what is happening Posted by Duzzy 64 in Big kids in the U.S | Sep 30, 2015
- Day 9: A turn for the betterToday started out being miserable weatherwise, so I did the sensible thing - laundry! And very successfully so: no discoloured clothes even though I washed everything together and after I got things out of the dryer they still looked my Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Sep 30, 2015
- On Broadway......Today is our last full day in NYC, we made our way to midtown to celebrated this beautiful city with a tour of a classic NYC Icon, "Radio City Hall'.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/635 Posted by Auggiesfamily in I❤LOVE New York | Sep 30, 2015
- Grand Canyon - OMGAll those nerves and apprehension I had about doing the helicopter out to the Canyon soon disappeared once we were up in the air and looking over Vegas from above - OMG
We were up late this morning, as you do Posted by Duzzy 64 in Big kids in the U.S | Sep 30, 2015
- Empire State of Mind.....[center][/center]
I started my morning with a good Aussie coffee at Bluestone (with the hope of bumping into Hugh) while Joan and Mum started theirs with a visit to the Statue of Liberty! They e Posted by Auggiesfamily in I❤LOVE New York | Sep 30, 2015
- Carly, Casper & Cody.A new blood infusion and technical upgrade to the trip (selfie stick) as we picked up Carly from Denver airport on Sat evening. She'd had a fairly good trip, especially as she managed to use the fast track security and Posted by Gazza Wilson in Deserts, Canyons, Mountains & Leaves | Sep 30, 2015
- Day 8: Hop on!I first schlepped myself through Central Park for quite a while in what seemed like slow motion. And then I could not bear it anymore and gave in to the pricey, but oh so tempting offer of a hop-on, hop-off Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Sep 29, 2015
- 23rd September
On our last day in New Orleans we decide to venture out of the city in search of some wildlife. On our arrival at Honey Islands Swamp tours, we board our trusty vessel and set off 'to f Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Sep 29, 2015
I'm a bit behind in my blog, too busy losing money lol & I have picked up some kind of throat, ear infection...JOY! so haven't felt like writing.
What a vibrant, fascinating place!
The flight was short and I could not believe Posted by Duzzy 64 in Big kids in the U.S | Sep 29, 2015