- National ParksToday I got up early and drove to Zion Park. I left my car in Springdale and took the shuttle into the park. I started the day by taking the shuttle all around the park to see where I wanted Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Aug 18, 2016
- Croy Creek WetlandsCatching up on the last few Idaho posts...on Tuesday I attended a bird walk my birding friend Poo Wright-Pulliam led for a summer camp here in Sun Valley, Idaho. We drove down to Croy Creek Wetlands in Hailey and found Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Aug 18, 2016
- National ParksToday I left New York New York at around 10:00am. It took me longer to get out of the parking lot, then it took to get in. I did however (the day I arrived) take a picture of the level Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Aug 17, 2016
- National ParksToday I woke up at 8:00am and went outside. It was already 86 degrees. I walked from New York New York to Circus Circus and back. It was a really long walk. I was extremely hot when I got back. Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Aug 17, 2016
- National ParksToday Kyle, Nicolai and I went out to breakfast at Denny's in San Luis Obispo. Today will be my longest drive of the trip. I went from San Luis Obispo to Las Vegas. It was a long drive going across Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Aug 17, 2016
- National ParksI started this trip with going down to San Luis Obispo to see Kyle and Billy. We met Billy at his house that he is working on. He is redoing the entire house. It's going to be a lot of Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Aug 17, 2016
- Pre-travel SetupSetting up the blog for this trip and starting to figure out what we need to take. How do I tell you where and how to log in?
If you're reading this you received the link! Posted by PatriciaA in Copenhagen & Norway - August 2016 | Aug 17, 2016
- Driving towards the Grand TetonsAfter our couple of days in Moab and surroundings our next big destination will be Yellowstone. There is no real must do tourist attraction along the way and we had not been sure for a long time if we should Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Aug 17, 2016
- Day 25 Sauk CentreToday David and Sheila hosted a garden party for the Ekes and the Tabatts. It was a great afternoon/evening. Some of the Ekes came even though we are going onto the lake tomorrow,
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/805402/68022AE8A04A8AEAC3DC59274941 Posted by PSNUSA2016 in PSN USA Trip 2016 | Aug 15, 2016
- Hotel CaliforniaFriday, day 31: A heatwave is rolling in, so during the day we are not very active and cool off in the air-conditioned rec room when it gets too hot in the afternoon. The heat limits us in how we Posted by DutchiesAbroad in Roadtrip USA 2016 | Aug 15, 2016
- A Weekend at City of Rocks This weekend, eight birding friends and I went on a 2-night trip to the City of Rocks National Preserve and surrounding areas in southern Idaho (and a bit in far-northern Utah). We saw many, many birds, so read on!
My friend Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Aug 14, 2016
- Mammoth Cave National Park
Technically the trip started on 11 August but that was after a day of work and all we did was drive the RV to Diamond Cave Resort and RV Park and have a little dinner on the Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Aug 14, 2016
- The National Parks around MoabWe had a full day’s worth of activities in front of us and consequently started earlier than usual. The first place on our list was the scenic drive in Capitol Reef National Park, the least visited of Utah’s five national Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Aug 13, 2016
- One Last Day in AlaskaThe rain returned in the night and rained thru noon on Wed. Kids went out for a few minutes with rain jackets on only to return to the RV cold. No hike was possible.
We had reserved our site thru Wed Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 13, 2016
- Day 24 Duluth - Sauk CentreAfter a good nights rest we left the Casino and headed back to Duluth so we could go and look at Gooseberry Falls. Stunning.
We all walked to the top along the walkways, steps and paths. Hurt doing it but it Posted by PSNUSA2016 in PSN USA Trip 2016 | Aug 13, 2016
- Day 23 Sauk Centre - DuluthWe left Sauk Centre around 8am and drove to Lake Superior in Duluth. We had lunch at an English pub called Sir Benedicts, it was just opposite Lake Superior. Beautiful spot.
We booked a tour to Glensheen Mansion for 4 Glensheen Posted by PSNUSA2016 in PSN USA Trip 2016 | Aug 13, 2016
- Day 22 Sauk CentreEasy day today, off to Studio 71 to have our nails done. Happy with results.
Then went met Peter and Sheila for lunch at Palmer House. After that we went back to Sheila's where Carol taught us a new card game Posted by PSNUSA2016 in PSN USA Trip 2016 | Aug 13, 2016
- Day 21 Minneapolis - Sauk CentreAt 9 am went across the road to the Hobby Lobby (a home decor and craft shop). Then off to the Mall of America again to buy Carmen's Nike's.
We then left Minneapolis to drive to Sauk Centre via Richmond where Posted by PSNUSA2016 in PSN USA Trip 2016 | Aug 13, 2016
- Day 20 MinneapolisOff to the Mall of America with cousins. Nikki went off on her own and I went in search of the Nikes for Carmen. Found a different style and I need to send a pic to her to confirm.
After shopping Posted by PSNUSA2016 in PSN USA Trip 2016 | Aug 13, 2016
- NYC - Day 4 - Food and FarewellsToday we took the subway to Greenwich Village for a walking food tour. It was a nice change from the skyscrapers and crowds of Manhattan.
We started at Joe's Pizza with a cheese pizza made with fresh ingredients.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by tammy_b in Our next great adventure... | Aug 13, 2016
- NYC - Day 3 - Iconic SitesToday we went to the Rockefeller Center for views of the skyline. There was also a little time to explore, people-watch, and have lunch. Nothing fancy for me, just a hot dog from one of the world-famous hot-dog Posted by tammy_b in Our next great adventure... | Aug 13, 2016
- NYC - Day 2 - Art and CultureToday, I got my first taste of the subway system which we took to get to the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
The museum was incredible and much too big for one trip Posted by tammy_b in Our next great adventure... | Aug 13, 2016
- NYC - Day 1 - Getting Acquainted with the CityFor this trip, I decided to try something new. I wanted to take a fabulous trip without doing all the work so I booked a tour with an all women's travel group called Sights and Soul Travel. I Posted by tammy_b in Our next great adventure... | Aug 13, 2016
- Balboa Community and Bureacratic BullshitThis update was provided by Koen, as Gemma got frustrated after her carefully typed up draft somehow got lost (ugh technology).
Sunday, day 26: In the morning when we were gonna get our groceries, Steve, our gracious host, provided us with Posted by DutchiesAbroad in Roadtrip USA 2016 | Aug 12, 2016
- 5. Van appreciation day plus the Tabasco factoryThursday 11th
We've got an early start today, we're travelling from New Orleans to our first campsite near Houston, Texas - on the itinerary that Kelsey (our group leader) gave us it's pleasantly called van appreciation day!!! We're travelling 420 Posted by cazbatt in American Adventures | Aug 12, 2016