- PORT ST. LUCIEDAY 7
Another beautiful day! After eating at the fabulous Mikita Chinese buffet, we headed for the beaches at Hutchinson Island. The ocean was roaring today. We took a stroll along the water's edge...miles and miles of Sandy smooth beach, perfect Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Feb 13, 2017
- Day 35 - Wild life in Salem, ORThis morning we left Grants Pass on our way to Salem OR. The sky was grey and the temperature was 2 C (36 F). We encountered fog as we drove over the 4 mountain passes between Grants Pass Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 12, 2017
- Gruene Hall
Last night in San Antonio for awhile so a group of us went to eat dinner at the Gristmill and see a show at the Gruene Dance Hall. The gristmill is right along the Guadalupe a Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Feb 10, 2017
- NYC: Pre-Trip HijinksFriday, 6 January
I arrived in New York and made my way out to my hostel, which was located in Long Island City, rather near to Astoria. The hostel was quite nice, with large rooms and very clean facilities. Posted by Glichez in World Tour 2017-2018 | Jan 10, 2017
- Fishing Lake in Eunice, LA[center]Photo Coming Soon
This is test post[/center] Posted by cajunguy in Cajun Guy | Feb 9, 2017
- Day 34 - Sunshine Today we were greeted by sunshine. Sunshine lifts the spirits.
We went out to explore Grants Pass, OR.
We thought we would first share two of the iconic sights in Grants Pass. The first iconic sight is of Dutch Bros. Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 11, 2017
- Panama Canal Cruise - Week One2nd Feb
We had a non-eventful flight to Los Angeles. We were glad we had premium economy seats as this gave us some extra room. We were surprised to have the up-market dining and the food was lovely.
Upon arrival, we had Posted by shaneandnicola in Our Caribbean trip | Feb 11, 2017
- Day 33 - Dinner out at Jacksonville, ORWe had a quiet day. It was rainy on and off. Reta took a picture of a beautiful rainbow but the photo was out of focus so we can not share it with you.
We planned to pick up Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 10, 2017
- THE GRAND CANYON
Although we had rented a car, we decided to book a tour to the Grand Canyon. It was a great deci Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Feb 10, 2017
- RED ROCKS, VORTEXES AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF ENLIGHTENMENT
Leaving Phoenix early on Thursday morning, we made our way further north towards Sedona and our base for the next three days.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Feb 10, 2017
- PORT ST. LUCIEDay 4
Started this day with a violent thunderstorm with tons of rain and wind around 4:30 am. Our tent ⛺️ held up well with just a couple of mystery drops inside. Had our morning coffee ☕️ ritual then off Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Feb 10, 2017
- Monterey/SLOWe spent the weekend visiting boys
Jim drove CJ's truck to Salinas for Fred's party. He left the company. I drove down later with GG because contractors at our house. Arrived in Monterey 4:30. Victorian Inn Best Posted by Miss Molly R in My Travel Diary | Feb 10, 2017
- ORLANDOFAVOURITE PHOTO -
WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR....
DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THAT SONG! :)
AND YES.... IN ORLANDO, ALL MY DREAMS CAME TRUE!...... MORE ABOUT THAT LATER.
IT JUST S Posted by aussirose in 2015 HK Canada USA Belize | Feb 10, 2017
- Day 32 - Hidden FiguresWe had a quiet morning discussing recent events.
After lunch we drove over to Three Rivers Medical Center which is owned by Asante. Shirley now works in the new Outpatient Center. She took us to her old office on the Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 9, 2017
- Day 31 - Sundial Bridge, Lassen, more rain & snowOur cousin, Sharon, had told us not to miss the Sundial Bridge at Redding, CA. After breakfast and loading the car we set out to find this bridge.
We found this remarkable bridge in the Turtle Bay Park.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/7200 Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 8, 2017
- Under ConstructionLooking forward to offering up post on Louisiana for you. Posted by cajunguy in Cajun Guy | Feb 8, 2017
- SAVANNAHFAVOURITE PHOTO -
SAVANNAH PHOTO COLLAGE -
WE WERE TOTALLY ENCHANTED WIT Posted by aussirose in 2015 HK Canada USA Belize | Feb 8, 2017
- ASHEVILLE - GREAT SMOKY MOUNTAINSFAVOURITE PHOTO -
SAMMY THE SQUIRREL!!! ISN'T HE JUST TOOOO CUTE!! :)
MORE ABOUT SAMMY LATER....
WE HIT THE ROAD EARLY AS WE HAD HEARD THAT THIS PART OF THE TRIP
HAD Posted by aussirose in 2015 HK Canada USA Belize | Feb 8, 2017
- Day 30 - Petrified wood, Geyser and swollen riversThis morning on the news we heard that the road we had taken from the San Francisco/San Jose area over the Santa Cruz mountains via highway 92 to Half-Moon Bay was closed because a tree had fallen across the road Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 7, 2017
- PORT ST. LUCIEDAY 1
It's good to be back at Port St. Lucie. Our camp is partly shaded, next to the river with all kinds of boats passing to go through the locks. Is easy to relax here with a gentle breeze from Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Feb 7, 2017
- Day 29 - Half Moon BayA cloudy morning greeted us this morning.
We went for a walk and then Art worked on a Sudoku and Reta worked on a knitting project.
After lunch we drove over to Sharon's. We had a visit and then set Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 6, 2017
- OCOEE TENNESSEEFAVOURITE PHOTO -
SMOKY MOUNTAINS COLLAGE
WE HAD EXPERIENCED THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS AND A MAGNIFICENT Posted by aussirose in 2015 HK Canada USA Belize | Feb 6, 2017
- Day 28 - Stone River and Patriot's winWe were greeted this morning by an overcast day.
We traveled to Sharon's. We drove to Stanford University. We explored the "Stone River" created by Andy Goldsworthy. The wall is made of stones that fell off buildings at Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 5, 2017
- A LITTLE BIT OF SHOPPING AND WHOLE BUNCH OF CACTIThere was no intention of blogging today or for many of the days on my trip to Arizona since most of the sightseeing is planned for later in the week and today was just gonna be a little shopping and Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Feb 5, 2017
- LONG PINE KEYDay 1
Well here we are back again in the Everglades at Long Pine Key. It is a nice reprieve from the loud traffic noise of the Keys. It is so quiet...with just owl and cricket sounds, and animal noises at Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Feb 5, 2017