- History, memories and more…[center][/center]
We got up a little earlier today to be down at breakfast at 7am. On the news they were nagging about the Government Shutdown and Obama Care whether the presi Posted by bejjan in New York and more... | Oct 2, 2013
- Central ParkBreakfast at 8pm. The TV was on and the United States Federal Government Shutdown was all over the news and as a tourist and not being familiar with the American politic system it took a while before you really Posted by bejjan in New York and more... | Oct 1, 2013
- Walking in Midtown ManhattanThe breakfast was served daily between 7am and 10am and consisted of toast, yoghurt, milk, cornflakes and coffee. After breakfast we took off towards Rockefeller Center and Top of the Rock Observation Deck. We had pre-ordered tickets online Posted by bejjan in New York and more... | Sep 30, 2013
- New York – here we come! Up early to pack our bags and eat some hotel breakfast which was served at 6.30am. Our cab to Rapid City Regional Airport picked us up at 6.45am. The flight was scheduled to 7.45am and the guy (who booked our Posted by bejjan in New York and more... | Sep 29, 2013
- Mount RushmoreDeparture day. And after a quiet breakfast and final packing of our things we all hugged and said goodbye. The newlywed couple from Great Britain took their rental car and drove towards Yellowstone, the three German men left almost without Posted by bejjan in New York and more... | Sep 28, 2013
- So what? We’re Scandinavians...[center] [/center]
Woke up and experienced somewhat brighter light outside the window. Posted by bejjan in New York and more... | Sep 27, 2013
- Cattle drive[center][/center]
My fr Posted by bejjan in New York and more... | Sep 26, 2013
- It's all about fences...[center] [/center]
Breakfast at 7.30am. This morning we had freshly baked waffles! Yummy! And today I was riding Chocolate again. Posted by bejjan in New York and more... | Sep 25, 2013
- Team Penning and Hair Pin Race[center][/center]
Pretty easy getting up to breakfast at 7.30am. It’s strange how the body can adapt itself so quickly. After a few sandwiches and yoghurt it was time to go out getting the horses Posted by bejjan in New York and more... | Sep 24, 2013
- Cattle drive and AmishBreakfast at 7.30am with French toast, yoghurt, white bread and gratin from earlier day. The ranch staff saved all leftovers and served it the following day or cooked something else out of it. Since it was raining today they decided Posted by bejjan in New York and more... | Sep 23, 2013
- 1st ride at New Haven Ranch[center][/center]
[center]Lance the wrangler[/center]
We woke up at 4am, a little jet lagged. Now time was 9am back home in Sweden… But we stayed in our beds until breakfast that was se Posted by bejjan in New York and more... | Sep 22, 2013
- New Haven Ranch[center] [/center]
Since the flight to Rapid City (stop-over in Chicago) departed at 6.05am from [b]Newark Posted by bejjan in New York and more... | Sep 21, 2013
- Lesson learned!When I woke up this morning yesterdays panic had disappeared. I discovered I couldn’t log in on my bank account when I was supposed to pay my bills before my trip! Real convenient just hours before travelling to the other Posted by bejjan in New York and more... | Sep 20, 2013
- Turkish DelightA record-breaking snowstorm in New York, New Jersey and down south to Washington, D.C. on January 24, 2016 finds us at Hunkar Turkish Restaurant in New Jersey for a Turkish marriage blessing.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/731064/CBE840EABE8E Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Jan 29, 2016
- New York
New york ... the city that never sleep.
That's right ...
We spent our NYE there and it was cool.
The simple fact to be in NY for the new year was an awesome thing that we wanted to do :) Posted by celia0409 in EYL and keep travelling | Jan 28, 2016
- Hello!My name's Jemma. I' am a lady of 26. My native city is Reynoldsburg, Ohio, Usa I have a life partner. I have been working as a sales manager for several years. We are expecting a little girl that will Posted by JemmaDion in Jemma Dion's Blog | Jan 28, 2016
- Jan. 24-26 - SAN FRANCISCO AND AT SEA
If you live in New England, you learn to make your winter travel plans with potential storm delays in mind! We did, and what a good decision! After a hotel night in Ea Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Jan 27, 2016
Chicago, Such a good surprise !
Most people we know told us to do not go there, but let me tell you, we are both very glad we did.
We were lucky to find a host in Chicago via Couch surfing Posted by celia0409 in EYL and keep travelling | Jan 27, 2016
- PhiladelphiaWe are a little behind in our blog posts and have taken advantage of a few wet days in Bournemouth to play 'catchup'. 😀
We left Greenwood Lake with a tinge of sadness. We had such a great time meeting the Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | Jan 27, 2016
- The road tripThe drive from Los Angeles was very pretty. The landscape was very dry, there was no greenery. The only plants we saw were small shrubs and cacti. We were then shocked when we drove into Palm Springs because there were Posted by EleanorCollier in Canada and USA | Jan 25, 2016
- The road tripAfter leaving Vancouver, we stayed in Los Angeles to meet up with my brother Sam and his wife Lisa. We booked the camper van on Saturday but had to wait until Wednesday to pick it up. So we we had Posted by EleanorCollier in Canada and USA | Jan 25, 2016
- On the Verge
'"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one."
As it seems I can't sleep (and will regret not doing so as I have to be up in 5 hours...) I should use my super-insomnia to write a last-minute Posted by Kacey's Travels in Kacey's Travels | Jan 19, 2016
- Freedom Isn't Free, It Takes Folks Like You And Me!Well, this is the start of my first tour of the USA! Going up into Canada via Niagra, over to Montreal, back into to the states through Vermont, Boston, and returning to New York.
Let's get the bad out of the Posted by WrightA in The Ramblings of Sheltered Traveller | Jan 19, 2016
- Step FiveHey everybody! It’s been way too long and we have SO much to update you on. Our last post was about the American Halloween experience. Very shortly after that (Nov. 2nd), we hit the road for our first U.S. roadtrip. Posted by Tool Box in The first steps and beyond | Jan 19, 2016
- Jan. 19 - LEICESTER, MASNOW IS ON THE WAY!
Hello, virtual travel friends. We are preparing to fly to San Francisco on Jan. 24th to board Crystal Serenity for the 2016 World Cruise. Beca Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Jan 19, 2016