- Hovenweep For A DayHovenweep is part of the Canyon of the Ancients, located at the end of the canyon. The canyon is very narrow at the bottom and not much elevation gain between the bottom and the top. Nevertheless, the Ancient Ones built Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Nov 17, 2016
- Bigfoot, beaten paths, and bubbly: A West Coast Road Trip 5
It was a beautiful morning and we wanted to hit the road.
[img=https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5227/301180106 Posted by vicki_h in . | Nov 17, 2016
- A Weekend in East Hampton: Fancy ThatOne of the things I enjoy most about writing a travel blog is all the interesting people I've met as a result. Well, that and all the free food.
And so, when I received an email from Carol -- Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Nov 17, 2016
- Bigfoot, beaten paths, and bubbly: A West Coast Road Trip 4
We woke up to rain, rain, rain. And drizzle. And fog. And rain.
[img=https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5602/301 Posted by vicki_h in . | Nov 17, 2016
- Train to WhitefishI was overnight on the train from Minneapolis to Whitefish today. It was a long train ride. It was without incident. A lady next to me slept on the train floor all night, I think I said this before, the Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 16, 2016
- Visiting My CousinsMy cousin met me at my hotel at 11:30. I took my bag and put it in her car, because she had told me she would take me to Amtrak in St. Paul later that night. I was catching the Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 16, 2016
- DC to MinneapolisToday I left the hotel and took the hotel shuttle to Union Station. I got all my ticket for my trip from DC to Minneapolis. I will be visiting my cousins in Minneapolis on the way home. I then walked Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 16, 2016
- Bigfoot, beaten paths, and bubbly: A West Coast Road Trip 3
It was time to head down the coast toward Oregon, but first....breakfast.
[img=https://farm9.staticflickr.co Posted by vicki_h in . | Nov 16, 2016
- Family Weekend in 2016 SLOIt's Family Weekend at SLO, where families drive from miles around to visit their students at Cal Poly. Hotels are booked out for months, traffic and parking are impossible downtown as are restaurant reservations and if you don't attend, Posted by Miss Molly R in My Travel Diary | Oct 21, 2016
- Another State, Another RestaurantIf someone doesn’t know us, they’d probably wonder how we have so many favorite restaurants and do we do anything besides eat. We were laughing about this over breakfast and realized that we are only in the southern part of Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Nov 16, 2016
- Bigfoot, beaten paths, and bubbly: A West Coast Road Trip 2
Just before Olympic National Park, we passed the Humptulips River and into the town of Humptulips proper. Apparently, it wasn’t bad enough to name one thing Humptulips.
[img=https Posted by vicki_h in . | Nov 16, 2016
- Bigfoot, beaten paths, and bubbly: A West Coast Road Trip 1
The trip didn’t start well.
Our flight from Knoxville was delayed for over 3 hours leaving us stuck in Knoxville until after 11:00 p.m. This caused us to miss our connecting fligh Posted by vicki_h in . | Nov 15, 2016
- A chilly chill day.....Again due to unforseen circumstancesTUESDAY 15th NOVEMBER
Another early start....for a similar reason to Sundays.
Jackson woke us up about 2.30am saying he had been vomiting. He then went back to bed and we told him to let us know if he does it again.
We woke Posted by Croralboo in CRORALBOO | Nov 15, 2016
- A bit of an unhappy dayMONDAY 14th November
A much needed rest day with a sleep in to start.
Also a bit of an unhappy day for a couple of reasons.
I had been working on the gopro videos trying to get them to work as they would Posted by Croralboo in CRORALBOO | Nov 14, 2016
- Bigfoot, beaten paths, and bubbly: A West Coast Road Trip
When I was a kid, we didn’t take a lot of vacations. We didn’t have a lot of money for travel, and there were 3 kids in the family, so when we did head somewhere, flying was out of th Posted by vicki_h in . | Nov 15, 2016
- Retirement - Blog createdAs of November 22, 2016, both Randy and I will be officially retired. Although we have a month long trip planned over the Christmas Holidays to Florida, our real adventure begins in the spring of 2017. This blog Posted by Mo-natravels in Our 2017-2018 travels | Nov 14, 2016
- Maine 2008Left home 530 am ate breakfast at cracker barrel. We got off exit we off 90 and ate Italian restaurant called Sam's . I had clams with marina sauce and Jim had Lasagna was very good 53 with tip.
We had Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Nov 14, 2016
- A Day in New OrleansWe had a long list of to-do’s for today. Eating some gluten free New Orleans food, lunch with a co-worker, shopping, more shopping.
We parked next to the quarter and 1st thought w Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Nov 14, 2016
- New York, New York!
In September this year. I got the opportunity to spend a month at the SUNY observing in their Optometry clinic. The month was busy but extremely rewarding. The time in there clinic Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Nov 13, 2016
- The snowbird has landed
[float=right][img=h Posted by sussesimis in Pura Vida Thesis Writing | Nov 13, 2016
- More Fall Fun!It's been a busy but fulfilling and overall, enjoyable, autumn season for me so far! No description needed for these photos...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/631814/large_IMG_6203.j Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Nov 13, 2016
- Urban Market, Embassy Row, GeorgetownThis morning we got up and Joe met us at our hotel. He was not feeling too good so he went upstairs to our room to take a rest. Leslie and I walked down to Urban Market and had coffee, Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 13, 2016
- Cousin Joe in Washington DCToday Joe came to my hotel and it was great to see him again. I think its been about 20 years. We took the shuttle down to the mall. It was a beautiful day. We walked around for awhile and Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 13, 2016
- On to NOLAI’ve worked in New Orleans on several occasions, living here for 4-6 weeks each time. I’ve also stopped here on my way home from various storms. Each time this change but yet it is the same. And so it is Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Nov 13, 2016
- Post Election ThoughtsThis is for no one but myself. There are some things I need to think through and sometimes writing helps me do that. I rarely do it, because I'm an engineer and, frankly, numbers are my thing. Letters, words, they Posted by tylerwein in Backpacks Are For Travel, Not School | Nov 11, 2016