- 2,000 Mile Detour - AMAZING Visit With Our Daughter CathiIt's been a while since we (Stewart) checked in.
We took a detour on our way to Savan Posted by beckistewart1 in Stewart, Dean and Kint | Nov 18, 2015
- Malaria PreventionSo we recently went to get all of our immunizations for travel. For our destinations, the CDC recommends vaccinations for Hepatitis A, Hepatitis b, Typhoid, Rabies, Malaria, Tetanus, Flu, Measles/Mumps/Rubella....yikes!
It turns out both India (includ Posted by kgula in Kurt and Karly's Honeymoon | Nov 18, 2015
- Falling into New EnglandYes it's been a while!
And Yes we're back home in Melbourne, and have been for about 4 weeks!
And No I haven't had time to upload these posts I had written, or prep the photos!
So there are a couple Posted by OwenGadflies in Go North East, New Retirees | Nov 16, 2015
- Giant's Causeway Coast Photography TourGoing on holiday during the festive season is always very exciting. After all, you get to leave the stresses of daily life behind to enjoy a much-needed break and some precious quality time with the family. Unfortunately, [[http://www.sooperarticles.com/t Posted by warrenbuffett in Holiday Season Travelling Mistakes | Nov 16, 2015
- Order Fioricet Cash On DeliveryPeoples often consume the pain medication for taking care of an entire form of physical pains. These peoples supply their testimony concerning the wonders that the fioricet pain medication is capable of. Most of those individuals square measure loving by Posted by Alfredgeorg in Order Fioricet Cash On Delivery | Nov 16, 2015
- 9/5/13: Leaving LAXDay 1 & 2:
9/5/13 - 9/6/13
Thur: Left LAX, arrived Hong Kong 9/6/13 @ ~9:30p
9:30pm; very long flight on Cathay Pacific, but reasonably comfortable. Plane (777) Posted by jdschrum in China Trip 2013 | Nov 15, 2015
- 12th Owl Species of the Year!Welcome to another episode of Sunday evening birding!
This evening I went birding with birder Eric Walters in northeast Lake County, Illinois. We covered State Line Beach, Spring Bluff Forest Preserve, and the North & South Units of Illinois Beach Stat Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Nov 15, 2015
- Wonderful west coast- part 1
Hello from the USA! We're now well into the next big leg of our trip, covering the west coast of the US, all the way down from the Canadian border to Las Vegas in Posted by CunninghamScott in Great Scott! It's an American adventure | Nov 12, 2015
- Preparing my tripIt is getting colder in Los Angeles, the days shorter. I am counting the days for my next little adventure, this time not South America as in 2013/14, I am flying west to Asia and Australia.
I booked my last flight Posted by MelParis in Just a little adventure in 2015 | Nov 12, 2015
- THE TUNDRA BUGGY RIDEWe flew from Winnipeg to Churchill on a small private prop plane full of people dressed for their upcoming ride through the frozen tundra. I was surprised to see that so many people were older. As the Posted by OnTrack in Meeting God's Dogs | Nov 12, 2015
- Four hit Chicago Chicago is a city which would take months to fully explore: skyscrapers and amazing architecture, world class museums, a huge variety of top restaurants and a vibey nightlife.
We were very fortunate to be able to stay with our good friends Posted by Roadtrippingusa in Four go off on a road-tripping adventure | Nov 10, 2015
- MiamiSo packing up after two weeks in Orlando proved to be a bit of a challenge... Perhaps the trips over to the Orlando Premium Outlet shops on our days off from Theme Parks caused this. Lucky we have Posted by JasRenTahJac in US holiday 2015 | Nov 9, 2015
- Theme Park #9 Disney Animal KingdomTheme Park number 9, and the last one for our stay in Orlando.
Before we left I caught a documentary on the making of the parks 'Tree of Life' centrepiece. It is completely man made, and all entwined Posted by JasRenTahJac in US holiday 2015 | Nov 9, 2015
- Kennedy Space Centre Today we went on a Grayline tour to Kennedy Space Centre. Our bus driver was Mike, and he was really cool, with a good sense of humour.
We were greeted by a real astronaut who told us what Posted by JasRenTahJac in US holiday 2015 | Nov 9, 2015
- Day Hike in Meeman-Shelby Forest State ParkMeeman-Shelby Forest State Park is located about 13 miles north from downtown Memphis. It covers over 13,000 acres and borders the Mighty Mississippi River. There are over 20 miles of hiking trails throughout the park, as well as Posted by tammy_b in Our next great adventure... | Nov 8, 2015
- A Rainy Day in Cape MayToday, we set off for a drive to Cape May which is about 30 minutes from Wildwood. It rained off and on all day but that didn't dampen our spirits.
Eric is a self-confessed airplane geek, so our first stop Posted by tammy_b in Our next great adventure... | Nov 8, 2015
- Moving on Down the Eastern SeaboardWell, the rain finally caught up with us! It took it 4,500 +/- a couple of miles to find us but when it did, IT DID!!!
We pulled into Myrtle Beach in a down pour, Paul and Jim (Bob was Posted by beckistewart1 in Stewart, Dean and Kint | Nov 7, 2015
- East Coast Ending.Our hotel in Boston was interesting, it was a conversion of a massive circular town gas storage tank, dodgy location though, the adjacent hospital and fire station meant a steady background noise of wailing sirens, no wonder earplugs were standard Posted by Gazza Wilson in Deserts, Canyons, Mountains & Leaves | Nov 5, 2015
- Theme Park #8 Universal Studios We got in a couple of Jack's favourite things first up today... Then he was pretty much done. I think he was a bit overloaded today. The big kids had a bit of fun today, while I stayed with Posted by JasRenTahJac in US holiday 2015 | Nov 4, 2015
- Theme Park #7 Disney Hollywood StudiosYep another theme park! This one reminded me a little of Movie World on the Goldcoast.
We enjoyed the following:
- The Great Movie Ride, which saw our tour guide get hijacked by a gangster at gunpoint, who then Posted by JasRenTahJac in US holiday 2015 | Nov 4, 2015
- The Other VegasIn the summer of 2014, Abhishek and I went to Las Vegas and it was at best, OK. It wasn't that the trip did not have any high points; in fact if i think of the individual things we did Posted by aishsesh in Travel Tales | Nov 3, 2015
- Theme Park #6 Disney EPCOTWe chose a weekend date to visit Epcot, but didn't realise at the time, that it coincided with an International Food and Wine Festival too. To say it was busy, was an understatement. We had an easy time Posted by JasRenTahJac in US holiday 2015 | Nov 3, 2015
- Our Travel MapHi Everyone!
We've created a travel map so you can see all of the stops on our trip. If you have tips or must sees for any of these destinations please send our way!
[[https://secure.travellerspoint.com/member_map.cfm?user=kgula&tripid=815852|https Posted by kgula in Kurt and Karly's Honeymoon | Nov 3, 2015
- Theme Park #5 Universal Studios - Islands of AdventureDifferent shuttle route today, off to the first of 2 Universal theme parks.
We first walked through Seuss Landing, where everyone feels like a little kid again. All the memorised phrases from the kids favourite Seuss books come Posted by JasRenTahJac in US holiday 2015 | Nov 3, 2015
- Storm King Art CenterI stumbled upon Storm King by accident a few years ago. I am what some may call a "leaf peeper". Capturing the brilliant, ever changing foliage has been a passion of mine for years. One day I was Posted by HappyWanderer in Daytrippers | Nov 3, 2015