- Day 30-31 Dallas, TexasDay 30
Flying from coast to coast or to mid points like Texas made me realize the expanse of the country. I had a flight to Dallas, Texas at around 12 noon. By the time the flight touched down at Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go somewhere | Dec 11, 2013
- Day 26-29 Blossom Hill, San joseIn the coming days it was a break from sight seeing, photography & maps! But I explored the neighborhood I was staying in – Blossom Hill. I went to the Oak Ridge Mall to catch up on shopping. Some days Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go somewhere | Dec 11, 2013
- Panama Overview and travel plans for next yearHi all,
Sorry I have not posted in a while, but it has been a busy, tiring, and COLD few days back here in Chicagoland. In this post, I will give an overview of the Panama Trip and announce my family's Posted by skwclar in Birding around the World | Dec 11, 2013
- Day 2 - Off To MiamiThe Island Girls got a quick start on Sunday morning setting off for Miami from Vero, once again defying death on I-95. The corridor from West Palm Beach to Miami was massive – not ever sure where one city Posted by IslandGirls in The Island Girls | Dec 10, 2013
- Day 1: 6th DecThe three of us left a cold Edinburgh on the Continental flight to Newark at 9am.
We arrived midday in Newark and checked into the Hilton hotel. Ten minutes later we caught a taxi to Jersey Gardens retail outlet and Posted by scotia174 in St John (USVI) and St Barths | Dec 7, 2013
- December 8, 2013Today, I have finally begun to plan for my travel adventures which will finally begin next year. For years I have dreamed of having a life of travel, and finally I am taking tangible steps to plan, fund and actually Posted by TucsonTraveler in One Step at A Time | Dec 8, 2013
- Family Holiday Wishlists
We have lots of gift buying and giving coming up....the Preston gift exchange, family near and far, kids....I just love this time of year, don't forget to send us your wish list Posted by JoannePreston in The Preston's | Dec 8, 2013
- CaliforniaaaaThe last time I was writing blog we thought that the Vegas time was over….I was so wrong :D. Vegas just don’t let you go that easy…you have to be strong and fight and run…one time we were already 150 Posted by Olga Sapakova in Trav The Traveller | Dec 8, 2013
- New BeginningsSo it seems we’ve been getting worse about keeping up on our blog. Life just happens and all of a sudden it’s been four months already! Well, our life has sure has been a roller coaster, to say Posted by jessp2386 in Searching for the Source | Dec 7, 2013
- Day 25 Santa Cruz
It is a beautiful drive to Santa Cruz. First we went to Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, which is an oceanfront amusement park. We were a bit early so there was not much crowd. It had fun r Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go somewhere | Dec 7, 2013
- Day 24 Gilroy Hot Springs
We went to Gilroy hot springs. The drive to the place was nice. Once we reached there we saw people come on their horses and found out that it is a good place for horse riding. I Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go somewhere | Dec 7, 2013
- Day 21 Las Vegas Day 22 & 23 San Jose
We were to leave Vegas that afternoon. We lazed in the morning, then headed off to airport for lunch & after long flight reached San Jose in the evening by 7. Then in San Jose we Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go somewhere | Dec 7, 2013
- Big NEWS....BABY #4!!! What?!?! Yup the news is true. We sure didn't think it would happen, but here we are now 6 months (Due Date of June 2nd) away from welcoming a fourth Preston Kid into our little world!! We couldn't Posted by JoannePreston in The Preston's | Dec 7, 2013
- Meeting Santa...Today we headed out in the cold snow for a morning of warm apple cider and a visit with Santa. (Although Michael is pretty sure he isn't real, he still has fun staying in the spirit of Christmas!)
The folks Posted by JoannePreston in The Preston's | Dec 7, 2013
- Decorating for Christmas...We had a lot of fun going to pick out our giant Christmas tree and getting it home on the top of the van!! lol ;)
We spent the weekend after Thanksgiving getting the house ready for Christmas. Lots of decorating! Posted by JoannePreston in The Preston's | Dec 7, 2013
- Mike Got a Deer!!This Fall Mike went to the cabin twice for hunting, once for Bow Season and then again for Gun! He was lucky the second time and got a nice sized Doe!! Good eating venison! His local butcher up north was Posted by JoannePreston in The Preston's | Dec 7, 2013
- Thanksgiving 2013We had a nice quiet Thanksgiving at home! We enjoyed cooking all day and watching the Lions kick some Packer Butt!!! Teehee ;) We feasted like Kings and Queens and really just enjoyed our time together! Its been a very Posted by JoannePreston in The Preston's | Dec 7, 2013
- WE Weekend 2013The second weekend of November I got to host my college girls group!! It was sooooo much fun to have them here. The boys were not sure about having a house full of girls, but they turned on the charm Posted by JoannePreston in The Preston's | Dec 7, 2013
- We Finally Arrive! As a side note to this entry, we crossed the international date line while on our flight so that makes things extremely complicated! Even though we flew out at 10:45pm on Friday the 6th of December, and we flew all Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Dec 6, 2013
- Climate change...Crazy climate change...!
We woke up in San Antonio yesterday at 5 AM to catch our flight to Tampa. Uneventful, thank you Delta!
10:30 Atlanta - 80 degrees.
2:00 Tampa - about the same... rental car to get us back to....
2: 30 St. Posted by cronk4rv in RV Adventure 2013 | Dec 6, 2013
- Halloween 2013Thankfully it didn't storm on us for Halloween, but it still was damp. Mike took the boys around the neighborhood to trick or treat and Hannah and I stayed here to pass out candy. It was a fun night. We Posted by JoannePreston in The Preston's | Dec 6, 2013
- Mike's BirthdayI think my most favorite thing about Mike's Birthday this year was watching Hannah enjoy her cupcake. You will see what I mean in the slideshow! lol
We didn't get to do very much for his birthday, but we made a Posted by JoannePreston in The Preston's | Dec 6, 2013
- Mattawan Homecoming...This is one of our favorite nights of the year. Its so much fun to get out with the community and have fun celebrating Mattawan's Homecoming. I remember a time with Mike and I had moved into our first house Posted by JoannePreston in The Preston's | Dec 6, 2013
- February 2013Here is a few photos from February 2013….Enjoy :)
Posted by JoannePreston in The Preston's | Mar 1, 2013
- Indianapolis Day 3: Horsey Ride!Thursday was mostly a full day of class for me. I met Mike for lunch at Ram Brewery then finished up with classes around 3p or so. He took some pictures of the area around our hotel and where my Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | Dec 5, 2013