- Goodbye America To Posted by dahl.family in Our Trip To The USA | Oct 18, 2014
- Universal Studios[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/701847/90_8302365CF6609D9372209872D522113C.j Posted by dahl.family in Our Trip To The USA | Oct 18, 2014
- Life Bird #703: Harris's Sparrow!I am very tired from a long day of children's choir, so this will be a short post. Today I woke up bright and early and found my life bird HARRIS'S SPARROW, a rare bird for the Chicago area, in Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Oct 18, 2014
- Giant Hates AxeMy planned route on this road trip was, in the main, built around several geographic features of some description. Having ticked off Crater Lake, next on the agenda was Avenue of the Giants.
To get there, over the next few days, Posted by LordGibil in The Littlest Hobo | Oct 18, 2014
- Traveling through CaliforniaYosemite is one of those places that burns its imagery into my mind.
We arrived on a gorgeous day and there wasn't too much traffic. Yosemite is muc Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014 | Oct 17, 2014
- The Wild Wild West
The National Geographic website contains resources that enable you to map out a pretty good travel plan via car.
Our next road trip will be into the Great So Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014 | Oct 17, 2014
- Home sweet home!Day 49 (we got off on our days somewhere) : Grand Junction, CO to Shingle Springs, CA:
Yes, we are home!!! Today was a full drive day from 3:30 am to 11 pm. Once we got going we just Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Oct 16, 2014
- Relaxing dayWe Posted by dahl.family in Our Trip To The USA | Oct 16, 2014
- California Adventure ParkWe walked over to Disneyland but went in the entrance that lead to California Adventure Park. We went on California Screaming first because it was usually the busiest later on in the day. It was probably the fastest roller coaster Posted by dahl.family in Our Trip To The USA | Oct 16, 2014
- Stop Talkin' Trash about Tennessee!Okay, it is not entirely my cup of tea - but, I think I was entitled to one week of bad mood after six months on the road.
But because everyone from Tennessee is struck with disrespect for me Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Oct 16, 2014
- Disneyland[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/701847/0213619FC0278E5F326F7EAEC550E7F3.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/701847/thumb_0213619FC0278E5F326F7EAEC550E7F3.jpg Posted by dahl.family in Our Trip To The USA | Oct 16, 2014
- Where Has Paula Been?I have often said (maybe even in previous entries), "I don't farm or work on the highway, so the weather doesn't have an impact on me."
Well, guess what?
The few times during this trip I have been a bit moody - Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Oct 16, 2014
- Rocky Mountain HighDay 44 Colorado Springs, CO to Grand Junction, CO:
Today we left right after breakfast and started our journey through the Rocky Mountains. Old Trustee was amazing even though the high elevation was taking oxygen from her. The highlight Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Oct 15, 2014
- Music that Haunts
Halloween is a unique time here in America. It can mean many different things depending on where you live and how old you are.
Different things scare us to our fear core. I would guess th Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014 | Oct 15, 2014
- Driving from LA to Leon Nicaragua
I have never created a blog before, so I hope this is productive. I am planning to move to Leon Nicaragua in December 2014. I have scoured websites, and done my share of Posted by jeffrodabro in Travelling south from LA to Leon, Nicara | Oct 15, 2014
- Wod-Fam-Choc-SodDay 43: WaKeeney, KS to Colorado Springs, CO
Another early start, 6AM, for Christian to get a head start down the road. Traveling today was a lot easier, with no winds to speak of to blow Trustee around. We Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Oct 14, 2014
- My Own Backyard==The opening blog post is always awkward.== You have to think about who's going to be reading it. Friends? Family? Lover(s)? Strangers? Facebook creepers?
And cater to them all. Too much intro to yourself/your trip and it'll seem funny to Posted by katie_rose in My Own Backyard | Oct 14, 2014
- Hunt for the Gorn!As a child, I grew up idolizing Star Trek TOS. I had many favorite episodes but I was always fond of the episode 'Arena' in which Capt. Kirk battles the Capt of the Gorn ship on a desolate alien Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014 | Oct 14, 2014
- VeniceWe had a nice breakfast in the morning after mum, dad and Yvette went to the farmers market . After that we eventually went down to Venice beach. It was filled with some pretty strange people like Yvette Posted by dahl.family in Our Trip To The USA | Oct 13, 2014
- Pacific Palacades Posted by dahl.family in Our Trip To The USA | Oct 13, 2014
- Off On A TangentMy first port of call after leaving Portland was to a small geographic feature east of the city called Oneonta Gorge. In essence, this is a creek with a waterfall at the end, but navigating to it from the entrance Posted by LordGibil in The Littlest Hobo | Oct 13, 2014
- There's no place like home,Day 43: Branson, MO to WaKeeney, KS:
Today was the first day where we all really wanted to just be home. Christian was up before the sun (3:30am) to get us a head start in our drive time and to Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Oct 13, 2014
- Thinking about itI have done quite a bit of flying in recent years, including work in support of a number of National Science Foundation grants and so I've accumulated a respectable stash of frequent flyer miles on Delta. A couple Posted by tdeits in Around the world in 2014 | Oct 13, 2014
- 26 San FranciscoSAN FRANCISCO
Wednesday 3rd Sept.
Good flight to San Fran and caught shared van ride to our Hotel, The Grant. Settled in ans went fora walk, but Ralph quite tired as has had bad cough for about a week now. Went Posted by RuthWinmill in Ruth & Ralph's RTW Trip | Oct 13, 2014
- 25 Fun in VegasSEPT 1ST MONDAY
Labour Day Holiday here in the States.
Decided after breakfast at our Motel, to go and do a rekky to see exactly where to go to pick up our
Tickets for our Sirque Du Soleil Beatles Show in the Posted by RuthWinmill in Ruth & Ralph's RTW Trip | Oct 13, 2014