- Cable Cars and Bridges in the Bay AreaWhen heading from the coast in Half-Moon-Bay towards Los Altos, we passed a nice forest and a very scenic lake. We only realized a bit later that the scenic lake was in fact the San Andreas fault – another reminder Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Jul 22, 2016
- Miami After our cruise we intending travelling the Caribbean independently. We'd assumed we'd be able to catch a ferry or local flight to Jamaica, Cuba and the Bahamas. We were wrong. To our great surprise there were no ferries and no Posted by paulymx in Paul & Shelly's World Tour 2016 | Jul 22, 2016
- Grand Canyon Skywalk und LaughlinWieder am Grand Canyon, diesmal am West Rim bei den Hualapai-Indianern. Der Skywalk ist nicht so spektakulär wie es aussieht. Danach nach Laughlin einer weiteren Casino Stadt. Bei 40 Grad um 22.00 Uhr Abends nicht besonders attraktiv.
[img=http://photo Posted by corth in Travel Chicago-San Francisco | Jul 21, 2016
- Day 2 San FranciscoWe had an early start today and caught the cable car to Fisherman's Wharf. After queuing for an hour we finally got on the cable car. The weather was very pleasant not too hot. We went Pier 39 to show Posted by PSNUSA2016 in PSN USA Trip 2016 | Jul 21, 2016
- Part 7: Heading homeTuesday, July 12. The flights from Narita to Houston were all full. So were the flights from Narita to just about anywhere else in the world. It looked like our best way home would be to go Posted by WaghVenture16 in Summer Adventure 2016 | Jul 21, 2016
- Birthday Cake with Butterfly-FlowersWell this blog has gone off of the rails. We’ve been so busy that there has been no time to write. So now to step back and take a look at where we’ve been, before we leave on the next Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 21, 2016
- Olympic Peninsula: Day 1Last weekend, my dad and I traveled to the Olympic Peninsula in northwest Washington state for birding, hiking, and even whale-watching! I will split this trip up day-by-day since I have so many photos. Enjoy!
On Thursday, July 14, we took Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jul 21, 2016
- Sunrise Bryce Canyon und Las VegasTrip nach Las Vegas
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint. Posted by corth in Travel Chicago-San Francisco | Jul 21, 2016
- Day 1 San FranciscoArrived safely after 2 hour delay and a 13 hour flight.
After checking into the Monarch Hotel we went for a nana nap for a few hours. A little disappointed in the hotel. Very tired hotel but the ph Posted by PSNUSA2016 in PSN USA Trip 2016 | Jul 20, 2016
- Mobsters in Vegas
After a morning swim we were up for some action. Wanting to dig into the crime and underground history of Vegas, we visited the Mob Museum. For people in Vegas with a spare afternoon, it's Posted by DutchiesAbroad in Roadtrip USA 2016 | Jul 20, 2016
- Bryce Canyon
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/758636/270_IMG_8872.jpg Posted by corth in Travel Chicago-San Francisco | Jul 19, 2016
- vom Arches zum Bryce National Park
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/758636/270_IMG_8868.j Posted by corth in Travel Chicago-San Francisco | Jul 19, 2016
- Famous Highway Number 1A bit north of San Simeon started the famous part of Highway 1 – built in the 1930’s as part of the ambitious new deal projects despite the steep rock faces. We were impressed with the road right from the Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Jul 18, 2016
- Ft Collins 1Saturday we drove to Ft Collins from Colorado Springs. The campground is on the NW side of the city in the foothills of the Front Range. They have mini golf, pools, boating, tennis, choo-choo train rides, pedal cars, Posted by 4adventure in Colorado 2016 | Jul 18, 2016
- Watching wildlife along California’s Central Coast Our first adventure on the way along the coast north of LA was the search for a campground. We had been thinking to go to a free campsite north of Santa Barbara. But as it was getting late we tried Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Jul 17, 2016
- Salt Lake City nach MoabBesuch des Mormonen Tempels in Salt Lake.
Danach Fahrt zum Salt Lake und nach Provo. Von dort östlich in Richtung Colorado.
In Moab angekommen noch das letzte Tageslicht genutzt für den Besuch des Arches National Parks.
[img=http://photos.travellersp Posted by corth in Travel Chicago-San Francisco | Jul 17, 2016
- Day 22: Idaho Was Weird and We Drove All Night (A Sequel)
I woke up this morning in the best mood after a good night's sleep. I enjoyed a real breakfast at the hotel that was a billion times better than the usual Jet Boil-ed lukewarm oatmeal. I s Posted by aswoger in Improvised Wanderlust | Jul 17, 2016
- Memphis We left Cusco on Tuesday morning and arrived in Lima around 2pm. We had booked a hostel room near the airport to wait for our 12am flight to the US. Luckily while the place wasn't too much to look at Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jul 17, 2016
- Day 21: A Relaxing Afternoon in the Garden of 1,000 Buddhas
We woke up from our 10am nap in the forest shortly after we had gone to sleep, the sun hot and bright even through the blanketed windows of the car. It was just after noon and we Posted by aswoger in Improvised Wanderlust | Jul 17, 2016
- Day 20: The Day We Never Stopped Driving
Today we managed to wake up early to start one of the most beautiful drives in Washington: all the way around Mt. Rainier National Park and back. After a quick breakfast, we managed to m Posted by aswoger in Improvised Wanderlust | Jul 17, 2016
- The Week Winds DownBazil had just enough time to take more candid shots of his grandmother and cousin plus a few selfies before he had to [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXTqr2ZkGn8|leave on a jet plane]] back to Denver.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/510746/Ano Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Jul 17, 2016
- Salt Lake City
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/758636/IMG_8836.jp Posted by corth in Travel Chicago-San Francisco | Jul 16, 2016
- From New York to Venice in One DayAfter having spent the first hot day in Vegas in our flight-clothes that were not suitable for the hot weather, we realised the need for finding cheap temporary replacement clothes to pass the time until our luggage is brought back Posted by DutchiesAbroad in Roadtrip USA 2016 | Jul 16, 2016
- Way to Salt Lake City
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/758636/98B5A9B3D35B50B61E8BAB423021D Posted by corth in Travel Chicago-San Francisco | Jul 16, 2016
- Good Morning Chicago
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/758636/88A07606B2889CBD8CEED7DEFF985 Posted by corth in Travel Chicago-San Francisco | Jul 16, 2016