- Taking Care of Business Day[b]April Fools Tour 2015
DAY THREE (Tuesday, March 31st)
Today is Taking Care of Business Day. We are off to see some folks at the Tribal Offices to get permits, make some financial arrangements, and do whatever else it takes Posted by MAX B in APRIL FOOLS TOUR 2015 | Apr 2, 2015
- Max and Sugar Buzz Do Montana[b]April Fools Tour 2015
We’re here…or there…depending…
It’s 6 o’clock Tuesday morning on Flathead Lake and it’s dark, pitch black dark. I’m sitting at the front window of The Cabin Of Buzz looking out over the lake but it’s so dark Posted by MAX B in APRIL FOOLS TOUR 2015 | Apr 1, 2015
- Day 4: Hummingbird Madness!Today was another fantastic day of birding with my uncle in southeast Arizona, so get ready for another long post!
A bit of birding close to the hacienda in which my family and I am staying yielded this male BROAD-BILLED HUMMINGBIRD Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Apr 1, 2015
- Washington 28.3.15
Its Keaton’s birthday in Australia today so we organise for some pancakes for his breakfast as a surprise. We are awoken by a knock at the door. John answers and the cute lady wishes him happy birthday and hands him Posted by AirsUSARoadTrip in Airs USA Road Trip | Apr 1, 2015
- Day 3: A Bird BonanzaToday was arguably one of my favorite days of birding to date. Without further ado, let me narrate my day for you, because trust me, this will be a long post. Kudos to you if you make it all the Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Mar 31, 2015
- March 31, 2015Good walk this morning around Tampa Bay from hotel - temp at 67 F. Heading to airport for Delta Flight 1434 to JFK and then Delta 401 to London. Will arrive at 7:20 AM on 4/1/15. (No fooling!) Posted by boyner in Formula One Europe 2015 | Mar 31, 2015
- March 30, 2015Left Sanlan RV Resort in Lakeland, FL with RV & trailer to Big Toys RV Storage. RV & trailer safely stored! Staying at Best Western, Bay Harbor. Dinner at Whiskey Joe's - great view of Tampa Bay. Posted by boyner in Formula One Europe 2015 | Apr 1, 2015
- Day 2: A Beautiful Day in the DesertToday was my first full day in southeast Arizona! It was an awesome, bird-filled day with 40 avian species in total, including 14 life birds.
For starters, here are the promised non-bird photos to paint a picture of what southeast Arizona Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Mar 30, 2015
- Prepare for BlastoffTomorrow we head off to Iceland which has been
described as an otherworldly planet.
That thought makes this night before "liftoff"
very exciting for both of us but my imagination
seemingly has gone into overdrive.
I prepare for tomorrow's flight Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Mar 30, 2015
- One Year AgoOne year ago, I headed out of Denver, Colorado in my "brand new" old 95 Chevy van.
The news today is - [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zIUJFYqVgg|Keep on Truckin]].
Or, if you prefer the funky Hot Tuna song [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWxJOht2y Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Mar 30, 2015
- The Green Mountain State
Well, I went from one extreme, hot jungles and beaches, to the next, snow everywhere.
I love vermont.
The ride up to Killington flew by with good conversation with open hearted Kristel and her spunky black lab pup Jersey.
When we Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Mar 30, 2015
So many new connections.
So many new friends .
Feeling so grateful to Allie and Kristel for allowing me to come on the ItsWell and Grace and Glory Yoga and Ski retreat and giving me the opportunity to teach!
I officially Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Mar 30, 2015
- Day 1: Arizona!Today my mom, dad, sister, aunt, uncle and I all arose in the 5 o'clock hour for our flight from Chicago Midway to Tucson, Arizona. My mom, sister, aunt, uncle, and I all took an early morning flight and my Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Mar 29, 2015
- Here We Go!Well, two months of planning pays off today.
Dulles airport will be my sendoff. Not a whole lot to say other than I am very excited to see where the next two months take me. That, and this double decker Posted by meagle in No Dreams Deferred | Mar 29, 2015
- Washington 27.3.15
Up early after a night of restless sleep. I would love to have a dream interpreter on hand to decipher my dreams. They are always so strange and I can have so many in one night.
It is very overcast Posted by AirsUSARoadTrip in Airs USA Road Trip | Mar 29, 2015
- Concord to Washington 26.3.15We get a bit of a sleep in today make a late start on the road. I am struggling without the Internet again. I don’t know how I lived before, which is really kind of sad.
The kids are so Posted by AirsUSARoadTrip in Airs USA Road Trip | Mar 29, 2015
- Travel Prep
To bore you with the details, here's everything I'm lugging halfway around the globe!
Lush bar shampoo and conditioner in easily packable tins
A TSA approved 3-1-1 carryon bag for liquids Posted by rvandalen in Unplanning | Mar 29, 2015
- Oh, ShenandoahJust in case you missed my blog in [[http://pcotterlycubatour.travellerspoint.com/23/|Cienfuegos, Cuba]], you can listen to it again.
I had assumed that settlers who had moved west from the Shenandoah Valley sang this song when they were confronted with Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Mar 28, 2015
- Snow in SpringtimeYesterday we made it Boston, our last stop on the road trip portion for now.
We experienced the George Washington Bridge with its expensive toll, and lots of traffic.
I am sittin Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Mar 28, 2015
- Life Bird #710: White-winged Scoter!Last night, Friday March 27, my birding aunt and uncle drove to Oak Park and stayed overnight with my family. Tomorrow my family and my aunt and uncle will all fly to southeast Arizona for my spring break, so stay Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Mar 28, 2015
- Warmth and Volcanos Here I Come!Choosing a Spring Break destination gets harder every year since Mike's list of unseen countries gets smaller every year. After searching through airfares, we had narrowed it down to Serbia, Bosnia or Nicaragua. Nicaragua had the upside of Posted by Jengt in Jenny sees the World | Mar 28, 2015
- The Last Day in the USAThe prospect of a long flight and the extended waiting time at the airport was daunting and we spent as much time as possible in the comfort of our hotel. With check-out at 12:00 we wheeled our luggage to Posted by greynomadm in 2015-01 Ruby Princess | Mar 28, 2015
- Top 10 Most Expensive Houses In The WorldHi there! Ever wonder what are the most expensive homes in the world? Check this out!
Posted by farrahwinters in Farrah Recommends | Mar 27, 2015
- From $1250 to $8When I graduated from college, which took too long, someone bought me the Dr. Seuss book "Oh, The Places You'll Go" - in reference to the job I might be offered or the success I might have. But I always Posted by emlehan in Oh, The Places You'll Go | Mar 27, 2015
- Atlanta to Charlotte 25.03.2015This morning as we discuss the day's activities before we head to Charlotte, A brochure to visit the official home of gone with the wind takes my eye. Weston ask's
'what is gone with the wind'
. Seriously , I Posted by AirsUSARoadTrip in Airs USA Road Trip | Mar 26, 2015