- On The Road Again . . . So, we headed out this morning fully expecting to end up at Horseshoe Lake, IL and camp by a beautiful lake. We all agreed (we ha Posted by beckistewart1 in Stewart, Dean and Kint | Oct 13, 2015
- Another State and Time for a RestWe decided to venture off I-70 for a day and took a beautiful Sunday drive through small town Kansas. We went south at Salina to Posted by beckistewart1 in Stewart, Dean and Kint | Oct 13, 2015
- Step two[float=right][/float]One week in and I thought it’s time for a few updates!
After a heartwarming and emotional good bye fr Posted by Tool Box in The first steps and beyond | Oct 13, 2015
- New York City[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/liamps/countries/USA/|New York photos]]
New York City. Three small words that together conjure powerful impressions of prestige, majesty and awe. The largest city in North America, epicentre of glob Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo Trip | Oct 12, 2015
- Snack MonsterBeckett is a monster with an appetite-
a big fan of snacks!
He made a big deal
around eating lots of vegetables
but rea Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Oct 12, 2015
- Day 20: The Magic CityToday was much better. Breakfast again was fun, though today it was just me and Grandma Ada who told me about her youth, how she always fancied the handsome, tall, strong German men ;) and gave me the advice to Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Oct 11, 2015
- Day Forty Seven - Mass at St Augustine ChurchSlept better last night and woke up just before the alarm. Plans for today are very limited as we want to conserve energy for tomorrow's dash across the Pacific.
Jenny expressed a desire to attend Mass today. Found the Posted by greynomadm in 2015-08 Alaska | Oct 11, 2015
- Last Oak Park Bird Walk of 2015Today I led the last bird walk of 2015, and it was a very pleasant walk with temperatures in the upper 50's and perfectly sunny skies. Although the birding was quite slow, the group had a great time, enjoyed lively Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Oct 11, 2015
- San DiegoWe had 3 busy days in San Diego and we had 2 wet days while we were here. The locals were happy, as they need the rain and we were prepared, we had our jackets and umbrellas.
We worked out how Posted by Club7Swan in Club7Swan | Oct 11, 2015
- Day Forty Six - Recovery in HonoluluHad a bit of a rough night sleep wise. Bit of 'jet lag' as well I guess. Got up about our usual time and had some breakfast. First priority was to write up yesterday's expenses. All Posted by greynomadm in 2015-08 Alaska | Oct 10, 2015
- Day 19: Welcome to MiamiToday started with quite a fun breakfast. At the airbnb I am staying there is also another guest, Ronaldo from Brazil, who only speaks Portuguese. Arthur, the airbnb host, actually does speak some Portuguese but the rest of his family Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Oct 10, 2015
- Another beautiful ballon day
Another beautiful balloon day started early enough to see the Krispy Kreme Morning glow. A row of balloons set up and alternated between flicker burns and constant burns that lit Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Oct 6, 2015
- Five States and Two Time ZonesKansas - What do you say about Kansas? Farms as far as the eye can see! [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/776176/DSCN0367.jp Posted by beckistewart1 in Stewart, Dean and Kint | Oct 10, 2015
- America The Beautiful!Friday, October 9, 2015
Left Island Acres State Park at 7:55 a.m. – Another Good Start!
WOW is really all I can say other than Posted by beckistewart1 in Stewart, Dean and Kint | Oct 10, 2015
- San DiegoBahia Resort
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/678417/2 Posted by thezims in San Diego | Oct 10, 2015
- 8th Oak Park Bird Walk of AutumnThis morning I led the second-to-last Oak Park Bird Walk of this fall. A nice group of birders enjoyed this walk, which turned out to be rather productive - especially for this late in the migration season - and despite Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Oct 10, 2015
- Day Forty Five - Homeward BoundStarted the day with a 06:00 breakfast which was an interesting event. The choice of food was typical of a large chain hotel and everything is disposable. A selection of sweet rolls, still chilled from the refrigerator, likewise Posted by greynomadm in 2015-08 Alaska | Oct 10, 2015
- Arrival in Albuquerque for Balloon FiestaAfter our soak in the hot springs of Truth or Consequences we continued on to meet Chris and Christina in the RV parking for the Balloon Fiesta. We quickly made tracks to Monroe's for some New Mexican food. Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Oct 5, 2015
- Planes, Trains and Automobiles..........and feet!Our 3 month adventure started with an epic 18-hr flight from JHB to DC with a thrilling 2-hr wait on the tarmac at Accra for refueling and intense security procedures as some passengers disembarked and others boarded. Just a little Posted by Roadtrippingusa in Four go off on a road-tripping adventure | Oct 9, 2015
- Nearly time to go home...Well this is a first for me, I'm home before I finish my blog lol. We had a few internet issues hence why I'm finishing my blog now.
It was time to say goodbye to San Francisco and hello Santa Monica. Posted by Duzzy 64 in Big kids in the U.S | Oct 8, 2015
- Fun fun fun!We woke to a great breakfast provided by best western - I have stayed with them before on our last trip to the US and this is included, it is economical, plus a great start to the day.
Mum and Joan Posted by Auggiesfamily in I❤LOVE New York | Oct 8, 2015
- 5th October
On the last leg of my journey, I've somehow managed to persuade Lorraine that I will make a good house guest, (how I did that I'm not quite sure 😉!), staying not far from the ranch in Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Oct 8, 2015
- 'Bearpaw'Bearpaw, the name of our log cabin in Moose. Situated centrally in the Grand Teton National Park, alongside the Snake River, the view from the porch or dinner table, one to die for, log cabins and golden Aspen in the Posted by Gazza Wilson in Deserts, Canyons, Mountains & Leaves | Oct 8, 2015
- Truth or Consequences, New MexicoThere is nothing more pleasing than stealing an extra day or two of vacation. I got off an overnight shift this morning, slept for a couple hours and then started our drive to Albuquerque. This week is the Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Oct 4, 2015
- Day Forty Four - Fort LauderdaleThe Coral Princess berthed alongside well ahead of schedule. Being the only cruise ship in port the disembarkation proceeded more quickly than anticipated. Found or luggage although with the hundreds of articles lined up it was difficult to Posted by greynomadm in 2015-08 Alaska | Oct 8, 2015