- Exploring Homosassa FloridaWe moved to Homosassa RV Park on Monday, December 21; it is a little more rustic than the RV park we stayed in in Fort Myers. The residents here are extremely friendly; immediately inviting us to join in on Posted by beckistewart1 in Stewart, Dean and Kint | Dec 22, 2015
- Just the begginingWe start our journey in 18 days. We will begin in Oahu, make our way to Australia, and finish our three month long trip in Bali.We will be in each location for a full month. It will really give us Posted by mariahwyckoff in The adventures of Mariah, Sam and Tay | Dec 22, 2015
- I'm All Packed!
I'm all packed and ready to go. I can't wait to start exploring South East Asia!
Christmas to New years I will be in and around Bangkok with Kevin
The first week of January I will go on a so Posted by juliaaugh in Thailand 2016 | Dec 21, 2015
- Sharing Some FiguresToday is "Moving" day, we have updated our trip map through Friday, January 8. We are headed for Homosassa, FL and will spend the next 6 nights there; we will be there for Christmas.
We enjoyed Fort Myers,FL immensely and Posted by beckistewart1 in Stewart, Dean and Kint | Dec 21, 2015
- Day 6: Return to a Chicago WinterYesterday, Saturday, December 19, was the sad day on a cruise called disembarkation. We were off the ship in the nine o'clock hour and took a taxi to the Fort Lauderdale airport to fly home.
I managed to squeeze in a Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Dec 20, 2015
- Day 1: Emerald Princess!Yesterday I returned from a fantastic Caribbean cruise aboard the Emerald Princess. I will make one post for nearly every day (like I did for Costa Rica last summer), so here is day 1:
After taking an evening United Airlines flight Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Dec 20, 2015
- A Day in TaosDale and I love Taos and Santa Fe, NM. We’ve been to Taos on many occasions and have dreamed of living there. Maybe in my next blog I’ll write about our 1st trip to Taos with our young boys.
This trip Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Dec 20, 2015
- TIS THE SEASON
[b]December is normally a much busier month than others in preparation for Christmas. Add planning for this upcoming adventure and it really takes the month to a whole new level of busy. So in addition to the "normal" Christmas activities Posted by Karenamrrll in Asia and Oceania - 2016 | Dec 20, 2015
- Greenwood LakeFarewelling our US family in the Los Angeles region was a little sad. We enjoyed a special time together and it was wonderful to reconnect and catch up.
Kate helped us organise our onwards travel and we were fortunate that our Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | Dec 18, 2015
- The First WeekI've been here for four days. I have to say I am completely relaxed after doing pretty much a whole lotta nothing. Each morning I've been for a walk uptown, which takes about 15 minutes. A nice Posted by SFforChristmas in San Francisco for Christmas | Dec 17, 2015
- Celebrating at Grand CanyonWe made it to Grand Canyon after dark, we’d forgotten about the time change. But we got settled into our cabin, part of the Bright Angel Lodge, and then went to have dinner. The cabins are historic, very old but Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Dec 17, 2015
- Southern CaliforniaWe can see why so many people move to Southern California! It's Winter time and the daytime temperatures have been in the mid 20's, the nights and evenings are cool and there's no wind!! We're still in shorts and very Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | Dec 17, 2015
- M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-EWe always knew that taking the kids to Disney was going to be a highlight and it certainly was. For all four kids. In fact Orlando is now second only to Matthew's beloved Chicago on the constantly updating rankings. I Posted by Roadtrippingusa in Four go off on a road-tripping adventure | Dec 16, 2015
- Last Man (Woman) StandingWe arrived in Ft. Myers, FL on Monday, December 14, (remember "We" refers to Paul, Becki and Bob - Stewart & Kint). After 2 showers and 2 trips to the swimming pool we felt clean and refreshed enough to Posted by beckistewart1 in Stewart, Dean and Kint | Dec 16, 2015
- Road trip on the west coast of US [center]Los Angeles [/center]
19 th of Nov to 23 th
19 th of November we arrived at LA airport.
First information : get a shuttle for 16 $ which will drive you to your hotel.
2 nd info : want to do all Posted by celia0409 in EYL and keep travelling | Dec 15, 2015
- An Anniversary TripWithout a word of blog we are off Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Dec 15, 2015
- The Everglades and Key WestAfter our amazing visit to Merritt Island, Canaveral National Seashore, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex - WHEW!, we traveled down the east coast of Florida toward the Everglades making a quick 2-day stop in Fort Lauderdale.
[img=http://photos.travel Posted by beckistewart1 in Stewart, Dean and Kint | Dec 15, 2015
- Things I Want to Remember: New York and Pennsylvania[i]- touching the cool steel exterior of my ONT-PHX plane directly on the painted heart logo of Southwest Airlines, smiling, loving that now there was a heart to aim for & connect with rather than simple scratched paint, appreciating how Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Jul 13, 2015
- Q4 2015 AdventuresSince my last post, I have been on two trips in Q4 2015 (yes, I measure the year in fiscal quarters. It comes with being an auditor). The first was to Chicago to run the Chicago Marathon with two college Posted by lsto90 in Get Out of Town | Dec 13, 2015
- Last Rhinos Game
Now that school is out and I get to be a normal person again I have time to do things like go to hockey games. The game was a blast with the Rhinos winning in Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Dec 12, 2015
- Cruise!After seeing "Home Alone" (soundtrack courtesy of the CSO) at Symohony Center (see photo of my sister below), my family and I will be flying down to Florida tonight for a morning of birding tomorrow and then a Caribbean cruise Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Dec 13, 2015
- New York and Pennsylvania: Hedwig and the Angry Inch
1/23/15 at 4:47 PM (Pennsylvania time)
I'm in the air with only about an hour to go before touching down in one of my favorite states. This trip stemmed from John Cameron Mitc Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Jul 12, 2015
- Arriving at Denali Base CampAfter we landed at Denali's Private Airport we got a ride to Denali's Base Camp, we set in for the night to begin our climb to the summit in the morning. The Hardest part of this Journey will be compensating Posted by korey_she in 7 Summits | Dec 11, 2015
- StartFlying with Alaska Airlines I depart from Denver International Airport to Kantishna Airport. Kantishna Airport is a private airport for Mount Denali. International Flights do not fly into here so I had to be overlaid in Anchorage and then Posted by korey_she in 7 Summits | Dec 11, 2015
- BackgroundOne of the great benefits of working for Intel is an 8 week paid sabbatical after each 7 years of service. At just past 21 years this will be my third.
Last time Laura and I went on a cruise Posted by steved64 in Intel Sabbatical #3 | Jun 4, 2015