- First day skiing at Copper MountainWe were up at 5:30am this morning in order to drive 2.5 hours up to Copper Mountain for our first day skiing. It was a really nice day. Clear and blue sky's for most of the day. The storm that Posted by vansantjordan in Jordan's Travel Blog | Dec 20, 2016
- Las Vegas!!Total confusion to wake up at home this morning! Reuniting the family in Las Vegas - what a way to end my big trip and now enjoying wondering what the boys are up to in that extraordinary city. They were Posted by SueJWardell in Susie's Big Trip | Dec 20, 2016
- First day in cold Colorado!! After a very late night last night, we had earned a sleep in this morning. It was about 10am before we ventured out of bed! We had breakfast then went for a walk around Wesley's uni. It is so big!! Posted by vansantjordan in Jordan's Travel Blog | Dec 19, 2016
- Making the most of our 'extra day' As we had been up early every day so far, we decided to sleep in and have a slow morning. It was almost 11am before we ventured out of our room!! Thomas had food a cool little cafe that we Posted by vansantjordan in Jordan's Travel Blog | Dec 18, 2016
- Quabbin ReservoirThe Quabbin Reservoir has always been close to my heart! I spent a lot of time here as a small child, and have many fond memories of the area. If you're looking for a beautiful, peaceful , and breath-taking area Posted by M.Charette in Travelling in Massachusetts! | Dec 18, 2016
- Exploring San FranciscoThis morning we had to get up early to check out of our hotel, and head to pier 33 to buy tickets for Alcatraz island. As we had left it to the last minute, all the online tickets had sold Posted by vansantjordan in Jordan's Travel Blog | Dec 17, 2016
- San Francisco and the Golden Gate BridgeEven though we were supposed to be exploring Yosemite National Park today, we still thoroughly enjoyed what we did. We had a little bit of a slower morning before making the drive back to the city.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/866964/IMG_0813. Posted by vansantjordan in Jordan's Travel Blog | Dec 17, 2016
- Off to Yosemite for the nightBreakfast was included at our cheap motel, which consisted of waffles and cereal, needless to say i had the waffles!! :) We the drove for another two hours to get to Yosemite National Park. The weather was not ideal. It Posted by vansantjordan in Jordan's Travel Blog | Dec 17, 2016
- Travelling to San FransiscoWe woke up at 8am this morning, after not enough sleep. We had to be at the airport at about 9:30am, so we had enough time to pack up and have a bit of breakfast. The hotel had a buffet Posted by vansantjordan in Jordan's Travel Blog | Dec 16, 2016
- Home Again!Early flight out of London and then we were home by 6pm.....only about 15 hours later. No problems on the way back and even slept a little. Delta shares a lounge with Virgin Airlines at Heathrow, so we Posted by missymabel in Bavaria Bound....again! | Dec 13, 2016
- 7,000 Mile Road Trip Plus Iceland, Part 3Steve and Katie's guest bedroom does not have a window so you don't get any light clues when to get up. I woke up around 6am and decided to do some stretching and stomach exercises before heading downstairs. Holly greeted Posted by vegasmike6 in Mike's Adventures | Dec 13, 2016
- Titans GameThe Tennessee Titans play in Nissan Stadium about 45 minutes from our house so we figured we HAD to make it to a game. The stadium is open and we were on the very top row with our friends Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Dec 10, 2016
- Welcome!!Welcome to my blog about an adventure my brother, Thomas, and myself, Jordan, are taking around the USA.
The main purpose for our trip is to visit our cousin Wesley who is currently studying in Colorado, and to ski and explore Posted by vansantjordan in Jordan's Travel Blog | Dec 9, 2016
- A Weekend in Aspen, ColoradoWhen my friend Susan Beckman invited me to visit her in Aspen I jumped at the chance. Her apartment, very close to the gondola and ski lifts on Aspen Mountain is about 8,200 feet above sea level Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Dec 9, 2016
- Seattle Oct 22 - Oct 23, 2016Saturday, Oct 22, 2016
Arrival in Seattle
We arrived in the US with a Lufthansa flight after a long flight from Frankfurt at around noon local time.
I had gotten myself a noise cancelling headphone for the flight and have to say Posted by Sternchen6116 in Hawaii and Seattle 2016 | Oct 23, 2016
- Victorian StrollIt's that time of year again...time to get into the Christmas spirit and what could be better than a Victorian stroll. Once again we embark on our yearly trek to Troy, NY for this special event. It Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Dec 6, 2016
- 7,000 Mile Road Trip Plus Iceland, Part 4I got up with the sun and retraced my way back to I-90. The police tapped on my window at 2am, just checking on me they said. The lady at the campground warned me that they would. Crossed the Missouri Posted by vegasmike6 in Mike's Adventures | Dec 5, 2016
- 7,000 Mile Road Trip Plus Iceland, Part 5I was up with the sun and fixed my oatmeal. I decided to visit [[http://www.cityofdeadwood.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC=269A8C80-9F36-4D72-A17D-DF18E23E10FF|Deadwood]], [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturgis,_South_Dakota|Sturgis]] and then [[https://v Posted by vegasmike6 in Mike's Adventures | Dec 5, 2016
- Pulling It Together45 years ago I was riding passenger in an old lorry chugging uphill on the "Cerro del Diablo", part of the Pan American Highway in Costa Rica, on my way hitchhiking to Peru. It was drizzling, misty, and hardly Posted by Dharmarota in SE Asia/New Zealand/Sydney | Dec 4, 2016
- Getting in the Holiday Spirit in ClarksvilleEven though we were at home in Clarksville there was plenty to do to get in to the spirit of the holidays. On the 1st the 86th Combat Support Hospital had their holiday ball. The theme was Christmas Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Dec 3, 2016
- Running and Hot Chicken in Nashville
Veterans Day weekend was actually a four day weekend for me so we took the rolling turd to Two Rivers RV park for the weekend. We had stayed here before last February with Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Nov 13, 2016
- A Winter Trip to FinlandAfter a long day of flying, flight delays, and more delays, we made it home from NM. We made it home, just in time to get unpacked and re-packed.
Years ago I saw an article and photos of glass igloos in Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Dec 3, 2016
- Sip n Dip Montana AdventureSara, Erika, Janice and I went to Great Falls Montana to check out the legendary dive Sip n Dip...oh an do a little shopping of course.
Sara and I drove together from Medicine Hat the weather was beautiful.
We stayed Posted by ohansn in Liv travels here, there, and everywhere | Nov 30, 2016
- From Santa Barbara to Joshua Tree National ParkWe planned to head southeast from Santa Barbara on Thursday 11/10. When Mike heard that some of our PPG (powered paraglider) friends would be camping out in the desert that weekend, we suddenly had our first destination. The first stop Posted by DillyLynn in Our Permanent Vacation | Nov 29, 2016
- 7,000 Mile Road Trip Plus Iceland, Part 6I got up at first light and packed the van. I would not be coming back to Wind Cave after the Roundup. Sept. 30th and the[[http://www.blackhillsbadlands.com/buffalo-roundup-arts-festival/| [[Buffalo Roundup]]]] was the fixed date that influenced when I re Posted by vegasmike6 in Mike's Adventures | Nov 28, 2016