- One Month to Go! The Ultimate Packing Guide==Personal Items...==
* Prescription medications and Simple first aid supplies.
* Toiletry items (Face cloths are non-existent in Europe) & dental care (tooth pick, floss) – Make sure you pack a towel too!
* Family photos to show new frie Posted by gooberkn in GV Beius 2014 | Jun 10, 2014
- A Route Thru EuropeWell we do love our maps, although I tease Dale about being in love with his maps.
We have now obtained maps for driving throughout Europe, free with our AAA Plus. I do find that it is easier to see Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 10, 2014
- USA - San Francisco, CaliforniaWhat an amazing city!! We felt as though we'd been transported into Europe or South America. The majority of the city was destroyed by an earthquake and resulting fire in 1906. But you wouldn't know looking at the city Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | May 28, 2014
- Days 13 and 14 - Fort Myers BeachWe took advantage of a bit of sun to sit by the pool for a few hours before moving on to our final Florida destination, Fort Myers Beach. It was only 16 miles but it was a pleasant journey through Posted by RoyandIngrid in Florida Fortnight | Apr 18, 2014
- Time Flies!A blink of the eyes and two months are behind us. An interesting time it has been. We have settled into a safe and comfortable driving routine, and have grown completely comfortable with towing and backing the rig. Posted by carolsrv in Serendipity | Jun 10, 2014
- Into the WildWe disembarked the ship at 9am at the Seward passenger terminal and took the bus to Denali national park. The trip took approximately eight hours, including a two hour stop over in Anchorage.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/95021/6138B07E2219AC68 Posted by paulymx in North by northwest 2014 | Jun 10, 2014
- Day 6
Catherine has always called small car washes "buggy washes." In Jacksonville, there is a true buggy wash. Catherine was using the right name after all.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/681 Posted by danielcatherine in Daniel and Catherine's Adventures | Jun 9, 2014
- Day 3
first five photos are Wedge Tailed Shearwaters
[img=http://photos.traveller Posted by birder1 in Birding Like Mad! | Jun 9, 2014
- Day 2Hi,
Today was more of a hang around the pool and ocean day, so not much birding, but we did get a couple of good birds. We started out the morning with a good breakfast, then we walked around the resort Posted by birder1 in Birding Like Mad! | Jun 9, 2014
- Birding HawaiiOn June 3rd we arrived in Oahu at 2:30pm Hawaiian time. My first bird was a Red Vented Bulbul. Before we left the airport I had also seen house sparrows, common mynas, zebra doves, spotted doves, and red tailed tropicbirds. Posted by Birder2 in Young Birder | Jun 9, 2014
- York WoodsHi all,
Today I went birding at a nice nearby forest preserve in DuPage County called York Woods. I saw some nice wildlife there, including the following:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/631814/12AA666F2219AC68175CC8F6A905B784. Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jun 9, 2014
- THE FINAL FAREWELL It is Sunday afternoon, June 8th, 5 days after arriving home from the most fulfilling travel experience of my life thus far. When I originally left for India, I was sure that after 3 long months of traveling, I Posted by Ivoriejenkins in In Search for the POLKA DOTTED UNICORN | Jun 9, 2014
- Day 5
After Daniel's Grandma and Aunt Jackie left for San Jose, we went to the river where the backhoe had been left. Daniel's Uncle Posted by danielcatherine in Daniel and Catherine's Adventures | Jun 9, 2014
- Louisville(See all the photos [[http://s981.photobucket.com/user/danseal/library/USA%20-%20May%20and%20June%202014/Kentucky|here]]. Password the same as the blog.)
To be honest, we werent really sure what to expect of Louisville, we didn't know muc Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Jun 8, 2014
- Indy 500!!!!!!!!(See all the photos [[http://s981.photobucket.com/user/danseal/library/USA%20-%20May%20and%20June%202014/Indy%20500|here]]. Password is the same as for the blog)
It's no secret that I have something of a passion for cars and motor racing Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Jun 8, 2014
- ChicagoSee all the photos [[http://s981.photobucket.com/user/danseal/library/USA%20-%20May%20and%20June%202014/Chicago|here]]. Password the same as for the blog.
True to the song, 'my kind of town Chicago is'. Although that's maybe because I did Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Jun 8, 2014
- NiagraSee all the photos from Niagra and Upstate NY [[http://s981.photobucket.com/user/danseal/library/USA%20-%20May%20and%20June%202014/Niagra%20and%20Upstate%20NY|here]]. Password the same as for the blog.
The drive up to Niagra was uneventfu Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Jun 8, 2014
- Trying to Get This Show on the RoadThis is crazy, I’m leaving for Europe in only 9 days. I’ve only just started to think about this trip seriously. And I’ll be gone for 1-1/2 months, YIKES!
So we had planned to mostly travel by train, a similar trip Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 8, 2014
- Preparing...I couldn't help myself. I have 2 weeks until I get on a plane headed to Stavanger, Norway. It's still not hit me yet, but as I think back to whenever I used to fly to other parts of the Posted by Kacey's Travels in Kacey's Travels | Jun 8, 2014
- Family, Friends & FunAs you may already know Bob and Kryss sold their house in Fruita, put a lot of stuff in storage, sold some stuff and gave some stuff to their kids. What they didn't do was storage, sell or give me Posted by rhislop in Tashi Tales | Jun 8, 2014
- Day 4 - Family Fun with Wine and Guns
Orange salt and pepper shakers: a gift to Catherine from Daniel's grandma. They match the orange pitcher that she gave us for a housewarming present when we moved to Orange Avenue.
[img=h Posted by danielcatherine in Daniel and Catherine's Adventures | Jun 8, 2014
- Alaskan CruisingWe arrived in Vancouver to overcast skies and drizzle - normal summer weather! From the airport we took the new train to downtown. Tickets cost CAD$4.50 per person, but buying them from the ticket machine incurs a CAD$5 surcharge, making Posted by paulymx in North by northwest 2014 | Jun 7, 2014
- A week of natural beautyThursday 8 to Saturday 10 May
It was a slow start to the day, especially for the guys after coming home at 2:30am from the Honky Tonk bars in Nashville. We were hitched up at 11am and headed to Townsend Posted by liz.d in Our US & Canada Road Trip | Jun 7, 2014
- Headed NorthWell, we finally made it to our state of departure! We are here visiting with Mark, YanJing and Rachel for a few days before flying out for our European adventure. After dropping the RV off, we made our Posted by elfman.family in Elfman Family - Our Year of Travel | Jun 7, 2014
- Day 1Hi,
After four days of great birding and touring Oahu's southern shores, we are off to the big island, but first I have to tell you about Oahu. When we got in from our long nine hour flight, I was Posted by birder1 in Birding Like Mad! | Jun 7, 2014