- Day 35 - Tuesday/Wednesday 2nd/3rd June 2015After nearly five weeks on the move, it was time to pack our bags one final time for the journey back home. We got ourselves up and ready and ate a quick breakfast downstairs and had all our belongings out Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | Jun 7, 2015
- Lincoln City to PortlandIt's was very foggy and around 56F as we left Lincoln City. The digital fuel gauge was showing 45 miles left as we cruised past the first petrol station just outside the City. There would be loads of petrol on Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | Jun 7, 2015
- ATLI'm sitting at the Summers' kitchen table, hoping my laptop doesn't decide that wifi is an unacceptable form of internet. Shari's in the back yard, relaxing in the grass. There's a constant stream of birds fluttering to the feeders Posted by MiriG in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jun 7, 2015
- Brazil Comes to AmericaMany of you who know me know that I'm a bit of a music junkie. I went to my first concert in 2000 to see the Black Eyed Peas, Lit (Remember them?), and No Doubt perform at what-was-then the Sleep Posted by mbeymer in Our Story | Jun 7, 2015
- Coming HomeFriends, this will be the final post of what has been a truly amazing journey.
I have been home for a week now and over that time I have been trying to figure out the best way to tie all Posted by meagle in No Dreams Deferred | Jun 7, 2015
- AlaskaWe bid a sad farewell to Carole and Hans' on Friday as they dropped us off at Canada Place to board our ship the Celebrity Millennium. Cruising so often is starting to pay off as we jumped the queue to Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jun 7, 2015
- Back For More, Will Be Updating On A Regular BasisSometimes life and work get the better of you and the easier things / distractions seem to take second place - ie. I'm making an excuse for not really focusing our our blog here. 2015 has been a hectic year Posted by indietraveler in Indie Traveler | Jun 6, 2015
- Gaming in the skyThe hostel wasn't really what I expected, it was much, much bigger. Once you get used to the squeaky doors and rambling lifts, it is a very nice, safe place. On the ground floor there are several lounge rooms, with Posted by dykam in Alone in the USA | Jun 6, 2015
- Gold Beach to Lincoln CityIt's hard to imagine that this drive is ever comfortable - high winds again, lots of fog and switch-backs everywhere. Our first stop was at Coos Bay - we may have missed something but neither of us liked the place Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | Jun 6, 2015
- Arcata to Gold Beach, OregonIt was a short drive to the Kuchel Visitor Center, the southernmost point of the Redwood National Park right down at the beach. We got hold of a park map, planned a few stops and headed off
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/330645/C459E33E9A8AB157 Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | Jun 5, 2015
- Mendocino to ArcataWe spent most of the morning wandering around Mendocino. The cottages we stayed in had a steep path down to the beach where the Big River meets the Pacific Ocean in Mendocino Bay - the scenery was stunning and the Posted by kforge in Kevin & Jeni's Travels 2015 - USA&Canada | Jun 5, 2015
- The first dayWe had to get up at four in the morning. Which for me meant about four hours of sleep, having been busy the previous night with last minute preparations. And that, that is not a whole lot, and would come Posted by dykam in Alone in the USA | Jun 5, 2015
- Anyone Can Learn to Weave Placemats
Maybe anyone can learn to weave placemats here in [[http://www.crossnorenc.com/|Crossnore, North Carolina]] but you have to be lucky enough Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jun 5, 2015
- Carolinas!!!We left Knoxville, Tennessee early this morning and dipped east to check out the Carolinas. North Carolina is really beautiful with lots of mountains and hills. We passed through the Great Smoky Mountains region and it was absolutely breathtaking. We Posted by shari36 in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jun 5, 2015
- Rockin' and a Rollin' Down to TennesseeThere's something to be said for finding just the right combination of driving and touring. The last few days swung between either a lot of one or a lot of the other. Today, we were on the road for about Posted by MiriG in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jun 4, 2015
- You Have to Be Happy
If Floyd, Virginia doesn't make you smile, you must be in a really bad mood.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/510746/Jamboree_a..untry_St Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jun 4, 2015
- San Fran
Along with his parents, Trent and I visited San Fran on Oct 12 – Oct 16 2013.
We stayed in Union Square at the Executive Hotel Vintage Court San Francisco (650 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94 Posted by ashm686 in Oh the places you'll go | Jun 4, 2015
- Life in the Slow LaneGreetings from the Sunshine State!!!!!
And crikey it’s sunny, like REALLY sunny. The temperature has barely fallen below 95 degrees since we arrived and apart from the occasional afternoon tropical storm, the weather is phenomenal.
As for our Posted by katiejason in Katie & Jason's Round the World Trip | Jun 4, 2015
- Blue Grosbeaks!Today I continued my successful streak of early-summer birding trips. My mom, dad, and I drove out to the Morton Arboretum so I could see a pair of Blue Grosbeaks, a species that is very rare this far north in Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jun 4, 2015
- Lazy DaysLazy Sunday so took a trip to Lazy Days near Tampa to look at new Travel Trailers.
Looking at RVs with a couch and dinette. Didn't see any we liked but we now know what we don't like. Posted by NewfieToo in Lazy Days | Jun 4, 2015
- Nashville, AshevilleFrom the Jazz capital of the US, we headed to the Country capital of the world, Nashville, Tenessee. I'd always wanted to see some proper, deep south country bars, and above all I wanted to see people line dancing. After Posted by Matt Cocken in Matt's Massive Holiday! | Apr 3, 2015
- The Big EasyI'd heard nothing but good things about New Orleans, so I was pretty excited as we arrived at our hotel at 2am Sunday night/Monday morning after another long drive. We thought we'd try and get a quick drink before bed Posted by Matt Cocken in Matt's Massive Holiday! | Apr 1, 2015
- Day 34 - Monday 1st June 2015We woke today at 6am as we had booked a snorkel trip out to Hanauma Bay that was recommended to me by a friend. We were picked up at 9am for the 30 minute drive to the bay, it is Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | Jun 4, 2015
- Day 33 - Sunday 31st May 2015Keeping with the theme that this last part of our trip was more for rest and relaxation, we slept in as we had no plans at all for the day. After a late breakfast we decided to find a place Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | Jun 4, 2015
- Day 32 - Saturday 30th May 2015Woke up 6am today as we decided to make a trip out to Pearl Harbour. After breakfast we walked up to the next block and waited to catch the public bus. There are tons of tourism places here in Hawaii Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | Jun 4, 2015