- 8th September 2015Today we had an early start as we had to meet the Sea Quest crew at Keauhou Bay at 8:15 am and it was an hour drive from our resort. We loaded our gear onto the boat and Captain Bill Posted by JimmyAndo1 in USA Trip 2015 | Sep 9, 2015
- We're going on a plane trip. It's going to be a big one!You know the song! Sing along!
We're going on a plane trip. It's going to be a big one!
Oh, no! There's a big fat storm!
Can't go over it, can't go under Posted by MBaker in Freedom in an RV6 | Sep 9, 2015
- Glaciers All AboutFirst item on the agenda once on the ship was to have a Muster Drill and learn the safety stuff and how to put on a life jacket. Unlike on planes, we had to actually PRACTISE it! And Posted by OwenGadflies in Go North East, New Retirees | Sep 8, 2015
- Smokin'After a peaceful morning in Nashville, we returned to the happy staff at the Greyhound terminal, and caught the bus to Knoxville, via Cookville and Crossville. Not particularly imaginative names in Tennessee.
Our taxi driver in Knoxville was a charact Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Sep 8, 2015
- Day Fourteen - Floating Down the RiverAnother really healthy breakfast and we're all fired up to go rafting on the Kenai River. The shuttle picked us up at the main lodge and dropped us off at the launch site for the 11 mile drift down Posted by greynomadm in 2015-08 Alaska | Sep 8, 2015
- Day Thirteen - Copper River to KenaiBright sunny day as we leave the Copper River Lodge and head South West in the direction of Anchorage and on to the Kenai Peninsula. The drive is quite pleasant on the paved highway wit the most amazing scenery Posted by greynomadm in 2015-08 Alaska | Sep 8, 2015
- Day Twelve - Copper River LodgeWoke up feeling awful and had no desire to get up. Jenny convinced me that we were not up to the scheduled excursion for today. She went down to the front desk to cancel our attendance. Sadly Posted by greynomadm in 2015-08 Alaska | Sep 8, 2015
- Day Eleven - Danali to Copper RiverBreakfast in King Salmon then collect our carry-on to board the coach. Driver Patrick pointed out the important feature that distinguishes a 'bus' from a 'coach' - coaches have a rest room. An important feature on an eight Posted by greynomadm in 2015-08 Alaska | Sep 8, 2015
- Day 2 Las VegasWe got out and about early for vegas (9:30) after a sleep in
We brought some bus tickets which give you hop on hop off for 3 days which is fantastic and we jumped on and off at various spots. Posted by rohanbrown in Our journeys | Sep 6, 2015
- Day 3 at VegasToday we went for a bus ride down the strip and ended up at Caesars Palace mall.
We had lunch at the cheesecake factory (sheldon and penny weren't there)
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint. Posted by rohanbrown in Our journeys | Sep 7, 2015
- Stuck in NYOur flight to Milan was cancelled due to mechanical issues. Everyone got on the plane, but soon realized the HVAC wasn't working. It was very hot. We were sitting next to a friendly young Italian guy going back to Milan Posted by Laskody111 in B & Lee Travels | Sep 8, 2015
- Le Grand DepartSo, off at last after all that planning!
Charmaine & I celebrated our 30[sup]th[/sup] wedding anniversary this year and our plan of 30 days in America to celebrate soon doubled to 60 days once I applied all of my years of Posted by Gazza Wilson in Deserts, Canyons, Mountains & Leaves | Sep 8, 2015
- 7th September 2015From very early on today we found out that in Hawaii, it was going to be a lot more relaxing. We had a presentation about Big Island at 8:00am. After this well done presentation, we sorted out a few more Posted by JimmyAndo1 in USA Trip 2015 | Sep 7, 2015
- Griswold Style Family Vacation 2015 8Day Seven July 12
We slept in a bit the next morning. I was shocked when Halie came in to our room fully dressed. The princess is usually a grumpy gus in the morning and we have to fight Posted by MarathonMama629 in Oh the Places We'll Go! | Sep 7, 2015
- Hill City to Deadwood[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/736616/AE0B27020ADBDDFCEDA32F5C7C5C5A69.jpg Posted by Steveandkeren in Midwest usa | Sep 7, 2015
- Labor Day Weekend in MichiganI spent this weekend on my family's last trip to Michigan for the year. We are in the process of selling our property there so this may also be our last regular summer visit to Michigan.
We left on Saturday morning, Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Sep 7, 2015
- USA Mid West RoadtripSun sept 6th Labour Day weekend in the states, Best Western Motel in Hill City exellent, within walking distance of the town, great. Very vibrant town, lots to see, great atmosphere. Short trip today, just down the road is Mt Posted by Steveandkeren in Midwest usa | Sep 7, 2015
- USA Midwest Roadtrip.Sept 5th, sat. Departed Cheyenne, drove through wonderful scenery, very flat Wyoming cattle land that triggered memories of cowboy films and T.V. series of our childhood, brilliant. Driving through this beautiful land, we made a detour to see Fort Laramie Posted by Steveandkeren in Midwest usa | Sep 7, 2015
- Leaving todayI'm finally going to Prague! I started planning this trip 7 or 8 years ago. However, life happened and I just kept putting it off. This summer, I decided it was about time.
This will be my Posted by Jengt in Jenny sees the World | Sep 7, 2015
- Travelling Rockford to HomeWe were in Rockford for 2 nights, Wed-Thur, to rest and stock up for the remainder of the trip home. We found the BEST grocery store we have seen in a long time. It is called Schnucks, kind Posted by 4adventure in Canada 2015 | Sep 7, 2015
- 6th September 2015Today was a massive day of airplane travels and waiting around...
Another early morning was on the cards today as we were up at 6:15am. We gave Dad his Father's Day gift before checking out of our hotel. We caught a Posted by JimmyAndo1 in USA Trip 2015 | Sep 6, 2015
- Awesome Beauty in Spades:One of the things that has been really impressive about our time in Alaska has been the care and concern that Alaskans have for protecting their pure and unadulterated parks, wildlife and resources. It is so obvious how much Posted by OwenGadflies in Go North East, New Retirees | Sep 6, 2015
- Short and sweet
We drove from the Bay Area to San Luis Obispo on the Central Coast. Then it was on to Los Angeles the next day.
It's good to see my family. We went out for a delicious Mexican dinner with my fo Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Sep 6, 2015
- Start of road trip to USA.USA road trip starts today, long but good flight from London, arrival at Denver International Airport was awful. Took nearly an hour and a half to get through immigration, not enough counters open, so not impressed. Staying overnig Posted by Steveandkeren in Midwest usa | Sep 6, 2015
- Preparing to leave tomorrowI can't believe we are leaving for Italy tomorrow! We are going to cover a lot of territory, so we need to pack light. One carry on size suitcase and knapsack each. A real challenge, but also liberating.
Here is our Posted by Laskody111 in B & Lee Travels | Sep 6, 2015