- Reflecting on the adventure
After traveling in five countries, to countless cities and studying in three Spanish language schools, here are some reflections I'd like to share upon returning home.
I would do it Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Nov 9, 2014
- Page BoyHaving sped around Yosemite, Death Valley, Zion and Bryce I had pretty much had enough of canyons and valleys. However, a quick glance at my plan for the next few days revealed... two canyons and a valley.
The drive from Panguitch Posted by LordGibil in The Littlest Hobo | Nov 9, 2014
- New York Wednesday 12th February
Today we went and visited ground zero. I was excited to go here as I had always wanted to visit and remember all those poor people who lost their lives on that terrible day. It was a Posted by Haylei.nichole in Around the world in 312 days! :) | Nov 9, 2014
- New York Tuesday 11th February
We was up nice and early this morning and went down for breakfast. Breakfast was rubbish, cup of tea/coffee and a muffin! Not a breakfast muffin a cake muffin. So we decided to go and get a Posted by Haylei.nichole in Around the world in 312 days! :) | Nov 9, 2014
- Our adventure starts...Monday 10th February 2014.
Today we started our backpacking trip. Leading up to our trip there was lots of different emotions. We was sad to be leaving our family and friends but we was also very happy and excited for the Posted by Haylei.nichole in Around the world in 312 days! :) | Nov 9, 2014
- You Can't Keep a Good Woman Down LongThe blues don't last long in Mississippi. Just 30 miles down the road you will find a lot to make you sing and dance without any music.
When you eventually find a place to eat, it's bound to be a Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Nov 9, 2014
- I Got D'em BluesIt's called the 61 Highway Blues.
And, I have been on and off that highway for about three days.
Remember the old saying:
A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Nov 8, 2014
- Enjoying life in WaikikiSo much has happened since I last wrote anything - I'm gonna have to try hard to actually catch up. So here I go:
I went to a couple of cool places since I last wrote anything. There was the Sunset Posted by saskia_1707 in Round-the-World Trip | Nov 6, 2014
- How are you today?Zum Glück sind wir in unserem Ferienhaus 40 Minuten außerhalb von Miami Beach angekommen, und ich muss die rhethorische Frage nach meinem Wohlbefinden nicht gefühlte 100 Mal am Tag beantworten.
Davon abgesehen, sind die Amerikaner generell gut gelaunt un Posted by HHDeern in Miami Vice... | Nov 7, 2014
- November 6thHey everyone! Just wanted to let you know this is where you can see where I'm going!
I'll post my itinerary with everything I know on it, so that you all know and won't be scared for my life.
Love you Posted by katemancuso in New Zealand and Australia | Nov 6, 2014
- Oak Creek Canyon and Sedona
We took a day to visit Sedona AZ via the Oak Creek Canyon road. An amazing place to travel through in the Fall with colors everywhere.
"There are no words that can tell the hidden spirit o Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014 | Nov 6, 2014
- The Dusty Intangibles of TravelNorthern Arizona, Flagstaff
It will be difficult to keep updating this blog. There is so much to share with you dear reader however, most of the time, we are constantly on the move Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014 | Nov 6, 2014
- The Rover's Return & The Queen VicOne benefit of visiting Las Vegas was that it was a handy stop-off point between two areas I especially wanted to see - Death Valley to the west and Zion National Park to the northeast. Despite walking an awful long Posted by LordGibil in The Littlest Hobo | Nov 6, 2014
- DeadwoodDeadwood is famous for three things –
1. It was founded as a mining and trading town when gold was discovered in the Black Hills in the 1870s. The US Government had irrevocably and in perpetuity granted the Black Hills Posted by paulymx in North by northwest 2014 | Nov 6, 2014
- AngekommenHallo zusammen,
Jan und ich sind heil und sicher in Miami angekommen.
Nach einem langen Flug von Frankfurt (10,5 Stunden) mussten wir uns ein wenig erschöpft der Einreiseprozedur stellen:
Erstmal ewig warten und dann auch noch den Kopf anstrengen müs Posted by HHDeern in Miami Vice... | Nov 5, 2014
- The Mockingbird in MonroevilleMy ATC host in Montgomery asked me, "Were you expecting every place to be charming on this journey?"
I replied that you can't have lived in some of the places I have (to be unmentioned here) and expect the world Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Nov 5, 2014
- Santa Fe for a Drilling ForumThe SPE Forums bring experts together to talk about the state of the art and future problems in certain technical areas. This forum addressed the topic "Well Construction Efficiency: NPT, Reliability, and Process Improvement"
[img=http://photos.travel Posted by fracmeister in SPE President Travels | Jul 21, 2014
- MontgomeryMontgomery is all about who you know and how they promote you. The Hank Williams grave site is testimony to that!
And even though those who are somebody in Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Nov 5, 2014
- Mounds Mummies and MarchesTime to leave my pleasant spot on Silver Lake. At first, I was hesitant and just wanted to sit on the patio and read.
But as soon as the ol' Chevy felt the highway under its (I have not thiought Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Nov 5, 2014
- Burning Man 2014
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by Vanessa25 in Today I Wanna Play | Nov 4, 2014
- AnaheimUgh! So much planning! We can't wait until January! Posted by Annie Flores in Europe | Nov 4, 2014
- San Francisco==San Francisco==
Unsere Wohnung war (in dem nicht auf dem Foto sichtbarem) untersten Stockwerk. Man beachte: Anschlussstelle für 1 Elektro und 1 Hybridauto.
Alle ste Posted by Marthur Dent in USA 2014 | Nov 4, 2014
- Prickly Pear Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014 | Nov 2, 2014
- Falling leaves, a German Themed Town and Rain Fed RiversWith only a couple of weekends left in Canada before i swap out winter with a New Zealand summer, i thought I’d be spending them boating around BC. Not so. Instead i discovered some paddling gems down in the states! Posted by rosebeagley in Live, love, kayak! | Nov 1, 2014
- Bonny VegasWriting this blog reminds me of my GCSE English course - no sooner had I completed an essay than I would have to sit down and start writing another one. Whereas in those days I became easily sidetracked by my Posted by LordGibil in The Littlest Hobo | Nov 1, 2014