- San Francisco adventuresThe last few days have been spent in a strange haze. I'm halfway between wanting to run home screaming, and wanting to hurry up and begin my South American adventures! I landed at midday on the 10th, after a very Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Jun 11, 2014
- Los Angeles, CASo after one giant day of driving +7 hours, I found myself back home to my smoggy, traffic filled city. It felt good. Damn good.
The great thing was that I did not get pulled over once during the trip. THANK Posted by muricadave in DC to LA | Jun 11, 2014
- Flagstaff, AZGood ol' Flagstaff. I didn't expect to see so many young-in's here! I quickly learned that it's home to Northern Arizona University.
I had two nights booked at [[http://www.thelmotel.com/|The L Motel]] (a small budget motel). The first night was spent Posted by muricadave in DC to LA | Jun 11, 2014
- The Nation's Capital & PennsylvaniaThursday 15 to Sunday 18 May
We said goodbye to Virginia this morning as we made our way towards Washington DC. The campground is about 20 miles outside of Washington DC (the closest RV park to the city) but it Posted by liz.d in Our US & Canada Road Trip | Jun 11, 2014
- It Really is Always SomethingWell it really is always something!
We were only home 2 days last week, Sat & Sun. We had inspections on Monday, babysat on Tues-Thurs, and drove to Eureka to inspect on Friday and then drove home arriving that night. We Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 11, 2014
- Petrified Forest National Park, AZSOOOO WINDY. But gorgeous.
The [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrified_Forest_National_Park|Petrified Forest National Park]] sits just off the I-40 freeway, between Albuquerque, NM and Flagstaff, AZ.
Here are some pretty pics I was able to snap.
Posted by muricadave in DC to LA | Jun 11, 2014
- Day 1Just boarded and we are on time!
thank you to Lori for the ride at 4:30 am.
Arrived to NY and after 1.5 hours checked in to oir flight. Our lougage goes strait to St. Pete which is surprised to us.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/678417/2014 Posted by thezims in Russia | Jun 11, 2014
- United States==Florida==
Land of the Everglades and alligators
23rd Apr to 27th Apr: It was sad to say good bye to my uncle, but it was time for us to continue our journey around the world. Next stop, Miami. We completed al Posted by AshLisa in Ash & Lisa go exploring | Jun 11, 2014
- Virginia/Washington DCHi all!
Well life has been awesome as of late! After dropping off the RV and spending some time in Durham, NC, we headed to Virginia to spend some time with Mark, YanJing and Rachel. We had a wonderful Posted by elfman.family in Elfman Family - Our Year of Travel | Jun 11, 2014
- Bon voyage !Welcome to the travel blog of Bridget Brennan and Justin Edwards, a.k.a. the Bredwardz family! Today we depart on the first leg of our journey - French Polynesia via L.A.
From looking at other travel blogs, we found that a Posted by Bredwardz in Bredwardz on the Road | Jun 11, 2014
- TESTESTsdfaSv wfgaw Posted by chrisflounders in Test12341252352 | Jun 11, 2014
- Day 7 - Escape to the Space Needle?
Our breakfast, a cake doughnut and one of Voodoo Doughnuts's famous bacon maple bars. They were delicious.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/681070/62A2FED02219AC6 Posted by danielcatherine in Daniel and Catherine's Adventures | Jun 11, 2014
- One Month to Go! The Ultimate Packing Guide==Personal Items...==
* Prescription medications and Simple first aid supplies.
* Toiletry items (Face cloths are non-existent in Europe) & dental care (tooth pick, floss) – Make sure you pack a towel too!
* Family photos to show new frie Posted by gooberkn in GV Beius 2014 | Jun 10, 2014
- A Route Thru EuropeWell we do love our maps, although I tease Dale about being in love with his maps.
We have now obtained maps for driving throughout Europe, free with our AAA Plus. I do find that it is easier to see Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 10, 2014
- USA - San Francisco, CaliforniaWhat an amazing city!! We felt as though we'd been transported into Europe or South America. The majority of the city was destroyed by an earthquake and resulting fire in 1906. But you wouldn't know looking at the city Posted by TheNomadWay.com in TheNomadWay.com | May 28, 2014
- Days 13 and 14 - Fort Myers BeachWe took advantage of a bit of sun to sit by the pool for a few hours before moving on to our final Florida destination, Fort Myers Beach. It was only 16 miles but it was a pleasant journey through Posted by RoyandIngrid in Florida Fortnight | Apr 18, 2014
- Time Flies!A blink of the eyes and two months are behind us. An interesting time it has been. We have settled into a safe and comfortable driving routine, and have grown completely comfortable with towing and backing the rig. Posted by carolsrv in Serendipity | Jun 10, 2014
- Into the WildWe disembarked the ship at 9am at the Seward passenger terminal and took the bus to Denali national park. The trip took approximately eight hours, including a two hour stop over in Anchorage.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/95021/6138B07E2219AC68 Posted by paulymx in North by northwest 2014 | Jun 10, 2014
- Day 6
Catherine has always called small car washes "buggy washes." In Jacksonville, there is a true buggy wash. Catherine was using the right name after all.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/681 Posted by danielcatherine in Daniel and Catherine's Adventures | Jun 9, 2014
- Day 3
first five photos are Wedge Tailed Shearwaters
[img=http://photos.traveller Posted by birder1 in Birding Like Mad! | Jun 9, 2014
- Day 2Hi,
Today was more of a hang around the pool and ocean day, so not much birding, but we did get a couple of good birds. We started out the morning with a good breakfast, then we walked around the resort Posted by birder1 in Birding Like Mad! | Jun 9, 2014
- Birding HawaiiOn June 3rd we arrived in Oahu at 2:30pm Hawaiian time. My first bird was a Red Vented Bulbul. Before we left the airport I had also seen house sparrows, common mynas, zebra doves, spotted doves, and red tailed tropicbirds. Posted by Birder2 in Young Birder | Jun 9, 2014
- York WoodsHi all,
Today I went birding at a nice nearby forest preserve in DuPage County called York Woods. I saw some nice wildlife there, including the following:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/631814/12AA666F2219AC68175CC8F6A905B784. Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jun 9, 2014
- THE FINAL FAREWELL It is Sunday afternoon, June 8th, 5 days after arriving home from the most fulfilling travel experience of my life thus far. When I originally left for India, I was sure that after 3 long months of traveling, I Posted by Ivoriejenkins in In Search for the POLKA DOTTED UNICORN | Jun 9, 2014
- Day 5
After Daniel's Grandma and Aunt Jackie left for San Jose, we went to the river where the backhoe had been left. Daniel's Uncle Posted by danielcatherine in Daniel and Catherine's Adventures | Jun 9, 2014