- 17 days. I leave the USA in 17 days. SEVENTEEN days. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Cailyn McDonnell and my only purpose in life is to see as many beautiful places and connect with as many beautiful people Posted by SunshineRaae in Bali and Beyond | Feb 13, 2015
- Headed to Baltimore
Getting excited, counting the hours until embarking upon Royal Caribbean's Grandeur of the Seas. First stop will be Cape Canaveral in a day or so once we hit the seas. Geared up with e Posted by lkoss in Cruise to Bahamas | Feb 12, 2015
- Homeward boundHouston Airport reflects it's city! I will say no more. As much as I love flying Singapore Airlines, I think my next visit to USA will depart from a different city via a different airline. I do have to admit Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Feb 12, 2015
- NASAThe last full day of our American adventure! We woke up to a very smoggy Houston but I was determined to make the most of the day and get to the Space Centre. As previously mentioned, NASA is on completely Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Feb 11, 2015
- Florida Springs Impose Stricter Rules As Manatee Numbers RisMore than 700 manatees swim in the warm water springs throughout Crystal River, a record-breaking population in Citrus County. With about 5,000 manatees living in the wild, Crystal River is taking steps to protect endangered species from an increase in Posted by riverventures in River Ventures | Feb 11, 2015
- Houston, YOU have the problem!Sorry about the title - I'm running out of clever ideas! We have only been in Houston for 24 hours so I shouldn't pass judgement yet......but, seriously, this place is crap! We are here because it is where our plane Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Feb 10, 2015
- Key West.... One Bite at a Time
To everything there is a season.
A time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and Posted by vicki_h in . | Feb 10, 2015
- Life changing operationsSome exciting updates from the sanctuary: two lions have undergone surgery to improve their quality of life (with a third hopefully being added to that list soon!). George, one of the two cubs rescued from abuse in Spain, was Posted by grendak in South Africa | Feb 9, 2015
- Swim with Manatee Diary - Feb 8 2015Feb 8, 2015 Captain Mike's 12oclock tour had a close up encounter with this awesome animal! Check out the close up! Is he smiling for the camera??
[img=http://photos.travell Posted by riverventures in River Ventures | Feb 9, 2015
- Swim with Manatee Diary - Feb 3 2015Feb 3 2015 Captain Sean captured a very awesome picture of fellow captain, Captain John and a very confused baby trying to find a willing mommy to nurse. Very funny. Very unique experience. Very cool.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/731900/1098 Posted by riverventures in River Ventures | Feb 9, 2015
- Sleater-KinneyToday is the big day - the Sleater-Kinney concert! The band tour bus has arrived and is parked outside the venue across the road from our hotel but no glimpses yet of the girls. For those of you uninitiated into Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Feb 8, 2015
- Holiday MeaningClaude has always been a friendly monster
getting along with those
all around the world
They do not need to
to be friends.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/497240/DSC_0353.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Feb 8, 2015
- San Francisco (Part II), New York, Cape CodThe first leg of our NYC trip started with a short trip to San Francisco for a training class for Jill. Our hotel (the Griffon) was located near the water, by the Piers. It turned out that Rob found us Posted by RobJill in ROB and JILL's TRAVEL BLOG | Sep 24, 2013
- Richtung GolfküsteHallo zusammen
Bin nun mit Del Rio wieder in der Zivilisation angekommen und erfreue mich vielfältiger Essensmöglichkeiten. Es gibt nun nach einer Woche Abstinenz wieder die Auswahl zwischen Whataburger, BurgerKing, McD und co. Endlich wieder einfache Posted by Snowshoe in Coast2Coast | Feb 8, 2015
- Bags are packed and I'm ready to go. May I just take a moment to state something obvious?
I just love yoga.
I love the places it brings me too and the people it brings too me.
I am enjoying so much my short in between Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Feb 7, 2015
- Traveling to Middle EarthJames and I are in San Francisco waiting to board our Air New Zealand flight, the final leg of our journey!
Our travels have gone smoothly with no delays, which we a Posted by laynabayna in You Can't Get to Mordor From Here | Feb 7, 2015
- SpokaneWell here we are in Spokane (pronounced Spokan). It is the 2nd largest city in Washington and it's claim to fame seems to be that the World Expo was held here in 1974. This is not a place I would Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Feb 7, 2015
- Final day in Las VegasOur final day in Las Vegas. Having gone from the sublime of my buffet the night before, we descended to the depths of American cuisine . Kate has been desperate to visit Denny's. This is an American diner fast food Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Feb 6, 2015
- Entry 19 - Vancouver and Yellowstone National Park[center][/center]*****Epic Blog Warning - Read at your own risk of eye strain. Recommended for relieving the symptoms of insomnia*****
[left][/left]Sunday night after Will finished work we went for a run before dinner. I know I started running when I f Posted by Aussiesincanada in A year of adventures | Feb 6, 2015
- The Grand Buffet!Don't we all love a buffet? Las Vegas is the buffet capital of America and has 3 of the top 10 in the country. How could I resist? After extensive research, I finally made a decision. You will be pleased Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Feb 5, 2015
- New York , New YorkA fantastic city to visit. So easy to get around - we've walked for miles (literally) or grabbed a cab to cover all the main highlights from our Uptown Manhattan hotel - and the locals are really friendly and genuinely Posted by hollyer in Skiing, friends, family and good times | Feb 5, 2015
- Open handThe goal of yoga is adaptability not flexibility. Many students come to asana in order to be more flexible but what's more important is to be more adaptable and let life flow through you without resistance.
Today's super bowl Sunday Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Feb 4, 2015
- The Grand Canyon![center][/center]
Grand Canyon day started off at the obscene time of 0610. Lucky I didn't have a buffet the night before! There were 7 of us on the tour with a wonderful local guide named Tr Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Feb 4, 2015
- Yosemite National Park and San FranciscoI left LA around midday and got to the Yosemite Rustic Bug Resort around 5:30/6pm.
It was exactly what I was looking for:
quaint wooden cabins adorned the hillside, trees as far as the eye could see and nothing but the Posted by Lady Mantle in Lady M's Worldwide Adventures | Feb 2, 2015
- My day of rest in Las VegasKate has left me for 3 days. I stuck her on a bus to the Grand Canyon.
She sent me a text an hour later with a 'fun fact'.....apparently the Nevada water has Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Feb 2, 2015