- Viva, Las Vegas!While you look at this, open this link in a new window, hit play, and let it run in the background:
[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPuKoqu6kMk|Play this - you'll need to open it in a new window (right-click it and choose 'open in a new Posted by VRO in On the road | Dec 27, 2013
- Day 6 NYCWe started our day with a visit to the Statue of Liberty this morning.
[center][ Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Dec 27, 2013
- Day 5 NYCThis morning we were out early in the cold ready to head to breakfast at FAO Swartz toy store. When we arrived the tour looked different that I expected, no one took us around or talked about breakfast and my Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Dec 26, 2013
- Travelling Again...After a day at the spectacular Grand Canyon, today was another day to be filled with driving another three and a half hours of driving would have to happen before we could reach Sedona, our next destination. I went through Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Dec 26, 2013
- The Grand CanyonThis was our lone day in the Grand Canyon. We had another surprise for this morning, and if it was anywhere near as good as the last one, it was going to be great! We drove out into the national Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Dec 26, 2013
- On the roadToday was the day that we were regrettably leaving Las Vegas but arriving at one of the 7 natural wonders of the world: the Grand Canyon. We packed everything up quickly and (reasonably) efficiently. We didn't have time for our Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Dec 26, 2013
- Shooting and a show!I rolled over in my UBER COMFY bed and woke up on my last day in Vegas! The plan for today was simple: shooting range, gondola ride and then dinner and a show. Yes you heard me right, a SHOOTING Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Dec 26, 2013
- SUPRISE!!!I was not at all reluctant to wake up this morning as I knew that today was Saturday, the day of our surprise! As we ate breakfast after our morningly routine, Oliver and I spawned some random theory's about what Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Dec 26, 2013
- Museums and M&M's!Today was our second day in Vegas, and it was to be a lot more full than yesterday! On the plan was to visit a wax figure museum inside the Venetian called Madame Tussaud's, walk down to the end of Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Dec 26, 2013
- 2009 A1 NCL GEM - TRANSATLANTIC - NEW YORK==A CRUISE ACROSS THE ATLANTIC OCEAN==
===WAITING AROUND IN NEW YORK FOR MY BOAT TO ARRIVE....===
NEW YORK! NEW YORK ......
I HAVE NEVER BEEN HERE BEFORE, AND THAT SURPRISES ME. ITS ONLY DOWN THE ROAD FROM OTTAWA. ALMOST NEIGHBOURS..
ONE READ Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 10, 2013
- Merry Christmas[center][/center]
[center]==MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!==[/center]
It was a cold wintery morning at -6 degrees today and boy you could feel it through the bathroom floo Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Dec 25, 2013
- First Day in Vegas!I awoke late this morning knowing that this would be our first day in Las Vegas. It was to be a quiet day, with nothing but exploring planned. We started by trying to find the gym so that we could Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Dec 25, 2013
- Vegas Baby!We packed up and set out this morning from the Best Western towards our next destination; Las Vegas!!! We had to drive for around six hours so I passed the time by playing Clash of Clans on my iPhone, listening Posted by Sam Baker in Our Epic Trip to the States | Dec 25, 2013
- 2011 A1 H & A WORLD CRUISE, I - SAN FRANCISCO==A STOP OFF IN SAN FRANCISCO TO START==
===OR MORE EXACTLY, PACIFICA. JUST A BIT SOUTH OF SAN FRANCISCO===
BUT THAT IS GETTING AHEAD OF MYSELF A BIT.
IT STARTED WTH A MAJOR SNO Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 8, 2013
- LAIt's a little late; we raced around with the sort of new-holiday frenzy, but, since people keep sending mails asking for a report, here are some thoughts on our time in LA.
Sacramento may be the capital of California, and anxious Posted by VRO in On the road | Dec 25, 2013
- Happy Christmas Eve! [center][/center]
[center]Happy Holiday's as the New Yorkers say![/center]
Tod Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Dec 24, 2013
- Anchorage to Hope and BackWoke at 4, 5 and 6
Take a couple of hours to actually get moving
Go for the included breakfast which turns out isn’t included.
It is painfully slow getting our food – I guess they want you to eat the $15 Posted by sherrietravels in Bearly Alaska | Jun 22, 2013
- MIAMITuesday December 3
We left Kissimmee early for the 5-hour drive to Miami via the back-roads past Lake Okeechobee where we encountered the most deprived area either of us have ever seen in the USA – Pahokee, in the middle of Posted by kforge in Kevin and Jeni's Travels 2013 | Dec 24, 2013
- KISSIMMEESunday November 24
It was just a 2-hour drive from Parrish to Kissimmee and after some slow, final minutes through the hectic traffic near the theme parks, we turned off the busy highway into an area that was really quite rural. Posted by kforge in Kevin and Jeni's Travels 2013 | Dec 24, 2013
- Day 2 in NYCGood Morning from New York!
Here are the pictures from last night in time square..... keep in mind this was at 11.30pm! The second image is of a ferris wheel in side Toys R Us - yes inside! The tween shopped Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Dec 23, 2013
- PORT OF MIAMI
Saturday afternoon we moved into our stateroom and enjoyed a last view of Miami from our balcony, and then set sail later in the evening. We live at the very front o Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 5 | Dec 23, 2013
- Our First DayOur first morning we were met by Donald from Big Apple Greeters, this is a volunteer service that shows visitors around the city for a donation fee - this goes to the organisation which is not for profit.
We were blessed Posted by Auggiesfamily in Our Family Holiday | Dec 22, 2013
- Day 42 Miami - Key West
We spent the next morning enjoying the beach by the Hotel in Miami. It was beautiful sunny day and when you see the views you know you are in one of the world's best beach places!
[img=h Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go - Seychelles! | Dec 22, 2013
- Day 41 Miami
We drove from Jacksonville previous evening to reach Miami. The plush hotels, zooming fancy cars and beach cafes welcomed us in Miami. Before exploring the city and beaches, in the morning w Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go - Seychelles! | Dec 22, 2013
- This is Winter???Well here we are. We set a quick pace (for us) leaving Falkland with our little fifth wheel in tow and trying to stay ahead of freezing weather and the possibility of snow/ice without snow tires. We timed Posted by CanuckTravelers in Winter in Yuma | Dec 22, 2013