- Pearl HarbourMy tour to Pearl Harbour today was time well spent and I thank all who recommended it to me. Glad I didn't miss it.
The initial news that no bags are allowed threw me a bit and I had Posted by Karen's USA in Our USA trip 2014 | Jul 22, 2014
- Around The World By Private Jet - 2013 - Prelude
Nine countries in 21 days - October 29 to November 19, 2013
Around The World by Private Jet. An Icelandair operated Boeing 757, re-configured to hold 78 passengers instead of the standard 233 Posted by BettySasenick in FollowMeAroundTheWorld | Oct 27, 2013
- Red Dog Saloon - Juneau
Posted by smilers2 in The Smilers Big OE | Jul 22, 2014
Well...isn't that how good things usually start ? Cautious...tenuous...unsure...
Feh...let's just dive right in!
So this is the first blog entry I've ever written ! I suppose I should probably have included Dama in this from the Posted by OddManOut in DnD - International Convention 2014 | Jul 22, 2014
- Many thanksBefore I get home and the normality of life takes over again, I want to make a note of some people I am extremely grateful to / for.
Most especially, the three wonderful people I have shared this trip with. Andrew, Posted by Karen's USA in Our USA trip 2014 | Jul 22, 2014
- Aloha from HawaiiSo after an early start at 6.45am from hotel! a shuttle flight from San Francisco to LA, and yet another delayed flight, we finally arrived here in Honolulu yesterday evening. Another full day travelling, it's such a tiring experience.
The Posted by Karen's USA in Our USA trip 2014 | Jul 21, 2014
- The Big AppleWoke with a hangover (very unusual for me) - mixed drinks here are much stronger as bar staff are targeting tips.
I headed downtown with Chris (my host's boyfriend) and we walked the High Line, a park on what used to Posted by Adamtrumble in Northern hemisphere 2014 | Jul 21, 2014
- Santa Cruz & MontereyOn the way from San Fran down to Santa Cruz we came upon the best road sign ever. The company had only been going for a year or so but I liked the idea - a brewery on the beach, Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Jul 20, 2014
- Boston to New YorkPeter drove me to the University Park station (where there is no university anywhere near) where I caught the Amtrak train to Penn Station in New York.
The trip t Posted by Adamtrumble in Northern hemisphere 2014 | Jul 20, 2014
- Santa Barara! Or make that Santa Barbara Rose!!!We have arrived and settled into our next hotel, 'Fess Parker' in Santa Barara! Lovely hotel, on the beach with lovely pool!
We visited Hollywood this morning before leaving Los Angles and walked down the Walk of Fame seeing The Beatles Posted by traff-family in The Traffs in America | Jul 20, 2014
- A different pool
Any travel is better than no travel! Curt found a groupon for Hotel Encanto in Las Cruces so Saturday afternoon I got to study by a different pool. Dinner was made of humong Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Jul 20, 2014
So today we went for a 2 mile hike. Much different than hiking in the white mountains. This was level and the pathway was wide enough to drive a car through. We saw the R Posted by patfin in Tripping across America | Jul 20, 2014
- San FranciscoArrived in San Francisco after lengthy delays in Denver due to storms. Arrived at hotel in SF very late in the evening and went straight to bed.
Hotel was in Union Square, right in the middle of the shopping area. Virtually Posted by Karen's USA in Our USA trip 2014 | Jul 20, 2014
- BostonToday a trip into the city with Cathy and Peter.
We parked under and started in the Common, a grassy park area.
Then we followed the Freedom Trail, a route throug Posted by Adamtrumble in Northern hemisphere 2014 | Jul 19, 2014
- Oak Park Kids Bird Walk & Birding @ Montrose Point 7-19-14Today I did two bird activities. First, I led a bird walk for a cute group of 7 kids ages 7-10, which was part of the Oak Park Bird Walk series. We walked for about forty five minutes and saw Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jul 19, 2014
- Heading EastGood morning Tale readers. Please excuse the delay in my postings. We've been in places that have had very poor or no internet service, thus the delay.
The Fourth of July in Carbonda Posted by rhislop in Tashi Tales | Jul 19, 2014
- Day 14: Miniature Golf and Paintball==Miniature Golf==
Back when we graduated high school, Chris and I came to Golf'n'Stuff with our friends Dulce and Erin. We had so much fun that Chris and I wanted to return there with our children. Great Grandma and Posted by StriClanTravels in 2014 Stricklin Summer Vacation | Jul 19, 2014
- RelaxingWe are taking the day off and just relaxing around the campsite. This is a beautiful state park. We are staying at the Kankakee River State Park in Illinois. The temperature is 73 degrees and not a cloud Posted by patfin in Tripping across America | Jul 19, 2014
- Martha's VineyardUp early this morning for the 90 minute drive from P-town to Falmouth.
We left at 7.20 so we could catch the 9.00am ferry. Unfortunately, we arrived just as the ferr Posted by Adamtrumble in Northern hemisphere 2014 | Jul 18, 2014
- Birding Illinois Beach State Park and other areas in NE ILToday I birded Illinois Beach State Park, South Unit and other areas in northeast Illinois with Al Stokie and a friend of his.
At Illinois Beach State Park, we found quite a few birds including a YELLOW-BILLED CUCKOO we heard and Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jul 18, 2014
- San FranciscoWe spent the morning on Face-time to the family sharing our big news. I'll never forget my Mums face when i held up my left hand to the camera, she didn't know whether to beam with joy or break into Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Jul 18, 2014
- SonomaDanny had been planning a surprise in Sonoma ever since we'd been in New York. We love organising date nights for each other so I thought this would be another one of these. There'd been secret phone calls, the running Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Jul 18, 2014
- Day 13: Career Day==Career Day Field Trips==
[center]We decided that it would be a lot of fun to check out the offices of both our Aunts today. Aunt Ronda is an escrow officer and Aunt Lori is a registered nurse in a pediatric Posted by StriClanTravels in 2014 Stricklin Summer Vacation | Jul 18, 2014
- Nelson Mandela and ThorIt turns out that today, the day before I am about to leave for South Africa, is Nelson Mandela's birthday. On this day that South Africans (and the rest of the world) are celebrating his birth, I also cannot Posted by grendak in South Africa | Jul 18, 2014
- Seattle[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/668776/8571FEA42219AC6817985653AA464194.jpg Posted by GaryFray in Our Adventures | Jul 17, 2014