- Prickly Pear Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Nov 2, 2014
- Falling leaves, a German Themed Town and Rain Fed RiversWith only a couple of weekends left in Canada before i swap out winter with a New Zealand summer, i thought I’d be spending them boating around BC. Not so. Instead i discovered some paddling gems down in the states! Posted by rosebeagley in Live, love, kayak! | Nov 1, 2014
- Bonny VegasWriting this blog reminds me of my GCSE English course - no sooner had I completed an essay than I would have to sit down and start writing another one. Whereas in those days I became easily sidetracked by my Posted by LordGibil in The Littlest Hobo | Nov 1, 2014
- Standing In My Own WayWhen I look back at this diary I need to remember that I really only write in here when I'm sad. These long periods of time where I just don't write anything... it's because I've been happy. Writing is my Posted by lonGGone in Kelsey Renee | Jan 31, 2014
- Yosemite and Death Valley National ParksSaturday 16 to Tuesday 19 August
There were more mountains to climb today as we travelled to Groveland. It was a very scenic drive and we enjoyed the views along the way. We passed by some pipelines running down Posted by liz.d in Our US & Canada Road Trip | Oct 31, 2014
- Tuscaloosa Trippin'You can skip the [[http://visittuscaloosa.com/item/tuscaloosa-museum-art-home-westervelt-collection/|Tuscaloosa Westervelt]] art museum, although the grounds are beautiful. The artwork is very minimal.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/510746/Wester Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Oct 30, 2014
- Southern Literary TourWhile looking around for places to go, people to see, and books to read, I found a web site that prompted me to add some of all three to my lists.
First, I was looking for a good reading list for Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Oct 29, 2014
- Into Another ValleyMy next port of call was Mammoth Lakes, a small spread-out town that, from what I saw, contained neither mammoths nor lakes. It is situated on the east side of the Sierra Nevada mountains (which also contains the Yosemite National Posted by LordGibil in The Littlest Hobo | Oct 28, 2014
- American Queen River Cruise July 29-Aug 2, 2014The trip started out with a very early and hectic day flying from Nashville, TN to St Louis, MO. I arrived in St Louis in time to catch the 12:50PM Metro train from the airport ($4 for a two Posted by jshaughnessy in Jan Shaughnessy, MCC, CITM | Oct 27, 2014
- Welcome to Jan's BlogWelcome to my travel blog. I wanted to create this blog to share my passion for travel, and to share my experiences and the knowledge I've gained throughout my extensive traveling. Even as a young girl I had Posted by jshaughnessy in Jan Shaughnessy, MCC, CITM | Oct 26, 2014
- Into The ValleyDespite having 3 days in San Francisco, I felt like I needed a breather due to my recent hectic schedule. I had also been having all sorts of problems with Foxtons, the estate agents who are 'managing' my house in Posted by LordGibil in The Littlest Hobo | Oct 26, 2014
- Tuscaloosa, AlabamaI am here for two reasons:
1. I liked the name Tuscaloosa.
2. When I was pouting about the rain back in Tennessee a coupe of weeks ago, i found this pace listed on [[http://www.vrbo.com/|VRBO.co]].
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/510746/My_T Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Oct 26, 2014
- 1998- Seven day trip to Colorado to spend four nights campin1998- Seven day trip to Colorado to spend four nights camping in Rocky Mountain National Park. Other stops were the Badlands, Mount Rushmore, Custer State Park, Wall Drug, Mitchell (all in South Dakota).
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/718160/la Posted by Koleno Family in Steven Koleno's Travel Journal | Oct 25, 1998
- Birmingham, AlabamaI put [[http://alabama.travel/places-to-go/birmingham|Birmingham]] on my list of places to visit specifically because of [[http://www.bcri.org/index.html|the Civil Rights Institute]], and it more than met my expectations. The BCRI provides a very accurate Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Oct 25, 2014
- New York City Hello all :)
I have had another two very busy weeks, with my best friend visiting from Australia. On the night of October 10th we both arrived into New York, to spend a week seeing the sights of the amazing city! Posted by georgiaodgers in Georgia's Exchange Adventures 2014 | Oct 25, 2014
- Alabama Bound
I drove two-lane highways from Peachtree City, Georgia and entered Alabama in the county crossroads of Ranburne. From there, I took the roads that led through rolling Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Oct 25, 2014
- Eye of the BeholderWe both purchased new digital cameras the other day and we're both excited about it.
Andrea can chime in about how she feels about it but I am excited about the prospect of learning a new artform. Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Oct 24, 2014
- Goodbye CubicleFor twelve years, as an aspiring architect, I called this office home:
Today, I cleaned out my cubicle and walked out the door one last time...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/71 Posted by Traveling.Keith in Adventures of Keith | Oct 17, 2014
- My Fortune TodayOnly 2.5 weeks until departure!
Posted by Traveling.Keith in Adventures of Keith | Oct 15, 2014
- The First Step...For anyone that has grown to know me over the years, understands that I thrive off of spontaneity and adventure. Having backpacked through Europe, island-hopped around Thailand, ventured to Brazil & Argentina, and trekked across most of the United States; Posted by Traveling.Keith in Adventures of Keith | Sep 16, 2014
- Peachtree City, GeorgiaThis is my first experience in a golf cart community. I had never realized what that meant. Sure, I had seen resorts and small compounds where golf carts were used. Even in [[https://www.google.com/search?q=green+valley+arizona&newwindow=1&rlz=1C1SFXN_enU Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Oct 20, 2014
- Franklin Mountains hiking and apple barnToday I decided no studying was authorized and we started the day with a hike in the Franklin Mountains right down the road from our house. It turned out to be quite a difficult trek up the Ron Coleman Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Oct 12, 2014
- From Tender Nob To PanhandleThe next location on my loose itinerary was Yosemite National Park, however as it was a long way away I decided to spend a few days in San Francisco which was about half way. I took the slightly longer route Posted by LordGibil in The Littlest Hobo | Oct 20, 2014
- Bits and Pieces (EN)I wish I had time to extensively comment on everything that happens here, but it’s just so crazily busy right now I am always free when it’s the middle of the night in Europe. And I hate it, because I Posted by NerdyShipperUST in A Nerdy Shipper Girl's Big Adventure | Oct 19, 2014
- Carlsbad and Guadalupe Mountains National ParkAh, finally a chance for another getaway. I'm excited even if its only for one night. So here was the idea.....we drive to Carlsbad, New Mexico and stay the night in the Trinity Hotel in town. On Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Oct 18, 2014