- Day Twelve to Day SixteenDay 12
Day 12 begins with another early start, as we have our longest drive so far for the trip. The aim for today is to reach Austin, TX which is over 8 hours drive from Carlsbad, NM. Our first stop Posted by scott-us-rt2015 in USA Road Trip 2015 | May 5, 2015
- Day 3We went to the second Universal park today. First ride of the day was the Hulk. Which was one of the biggest roller coasters we have seen. We also went on a couple of river rides. Both of us Posted by JarrodMichaela in USA Trip | May 5, 2015
- The Adventure beginsRob is again busy with the maps. He just purchased the park passes for Canada. I guess we are about to head out west.
Posted by 4adventure in Canada 2015 | May 5, 2015
- Day 2Today we spent the day at Universal Studio's. Got there first thing. It was soo quite. We didn't have to line up for many rides. And we went on all of the rides. It was great, although Posted by JarrodMichaela in USA Trip | May 4, 2015
- Day 1We arrived in Orlando at 12.00am on Saturday night absolutely exhausted. I (Michaela) was lucky enough to get some sleep on the plane. Jarrod unfortunately didn't sleep the entire trip. Checked into our hotel and got a Posted by JarrodMichaela in USA Trip | May 4, 2015
- The Magic of Migration!Today was the first true migration "fallout" this spring - that is, a morning that suddenly yields an abundance of migrant birds after a period of relative quiet. This happens due to a period of unfavorable northerly winds followed by Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 4, 2015
- On Our Way...Hey all!
Today is our travel day. We started early at 4:30 AM. We went to get breakfast at Bob Evans (to keep from dirtying more dishes at our house!), and then we had to make sure we didn't Posted by Acw415 in Jeremy & Ashley Travel Europe | May 4, 2015
- Day 3 - Friday 1st May 2015Our first day to head into Seattle city and start seeing the sights. First we met up with my Dice Buddy Suzanne and her husband Mike who drove up from Oregon for the weekend to meet up with us and Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 4, 2015
- Anuschka was hereHeute wortkarg weil erst ein Kaffee ;) Also seht selbst:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/732824/IMG_201505 Posted by Januschka in Where is the Vollkornbrot | May 4, 2015
- Centre of the earth, aliens & HeisenbergWe started the day with a Journey to the Centre of the Earth at Carlsbad Caverns. Arriving in early morning, we'd previously opted to do the self-guided tours hiking the Natural entrance of the cave 750ft down to the Posted by kfscott in Southwest USA Trip 2015 | May 4, 2015
- Day 2 - Thursday 30th April 2015Our first full day on land and we slept like babies last night from pure exhaustion. We only slept six hours but neither of us budged once. We got ready and headed over to Carmen's place to collect her. First Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 3, 2015
- PackingIn case you didn't know, we are doing something a bit different in regard to packing for our trip. We are each packing in 50 litre hiking backpacks. The reason we are doing this is so that we have Posted by Acw415 in Jeremy & Ashley Travel Europe | May 3, 2015
- Dürre, amerikanische Freaks und Zebras[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/732824 Posted by Januschka in Where is the Vollkornbrot | May 3, 2015
- Pet Sitting on the Blue Ridge ParkwayIf you are not into dogs and cats and how Paula idles away her days, this might be Too Much Information on my current pet sitting assignment.
I am in a lovely guest house just outside of [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meadows_of_Dan,_Virginia|Meadows of Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | May 3, 2015
- Bloody skies.Some things I've learned thus far: new experiences are fun-ny, they allow slighty dapper yet obviously disheveled bearded men in first class. Alcoholic beverage consumption is mandatory in 1st (i was scolded for a good 45 minutes for ordering a Posted by adamfarr in EuroTrip 2015 | May 3, 2015
- Leg Eins.It shall begin.
Soon I will be in the bean city to meet my Auntie D. "Shortly" after we will skip the pond in hopes of finding the worlds most envied tea and crumpet. Yes. Crumpet. Singular. I mean, hey, I'm Posted by adamfarr in EuroTrip 2015 | May 3, 2015
- Aloha!Farewell Hawaii,
This is our last post from Oahu. Last night Mary and I went to the craft show at the Blaisdell Center. It was much smaller then the one we have gone to around Christmas. It opened at Posted by toursbym in Tours by Margaret | May 2, 2015
- Long Distance ReloA detailed visit to Frontier Texas to learn about the indigenous peoples of TX (that's now us, btw) an amazing multimedia presentation. Who knew a buffalo was so BIG? If you get a chance, ask Susan what Posted by SouzScott in Southwest USA Trip 2015 | May 2, 2015
- Montrose Point: Northern Mockingbird!Today was a nice day out birding (and nice overall with sunny skies and 73-degree temps), but before I dive into the details, this Thursday I attended a school field trip to Volo Bog in Lake County. We spent the Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 2, 2015
- Giants!So I mentioned in an ealier entry on Van Island that I'd been to a place called Cathedral Grove. Now, I think big trees are pretty cool, and those ones were massive, and I really loved walking around that place. Posted by Matt Cocken in Matt's Massive Holiday! | Mar 21, 2015
- Day 1 - Wednesday 29th April 2015After many years of dreaming, and about 12 months of planning - the day finally arrives that we set off for our 5 week adventure.
Our flight didn't leave Sydney until around 9:30pm so had a full day to finish packing Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 2, 2015
- You Know My Hips Don't Lie[center]
===Ready. Set. Go.===
"Aubrey what are your athletic goals right now?"
Me: (Laying on table getting poked and prodded)
"I.....I....(sob)....don't have any..."
[ Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | May 1, 2015
- Road Trip starts!Our first destination after leaving San Fran was the Napa Valley - California's premiere wine growing region. A quick "google and book" session and we were on visits to two of Californias best, by which I mean cheapest, vinyard tours. Posted by Matt Cocken in Matt's Massive Holiday! | Mar 20, 2015
- Santa Barbara[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/732824/20150501_13 Posted by Januschka in Where is the Vollkornbrot | May 1, 2015
- USA!Leaving Vanouver and arriving in the US was a bit emotionally confusing. I've had an amazing time in Whistler, and am really sad to be leaving, but then I'm pretty excited about the next leg too.
There was some madness Posted by Matt Cocken in Matt's Massive Holiday! | Mar 17, 2015