- Happy Thanksgiving!This year I'm thankful for all of the wonderful trips I've taken so far in 2015 to see astounding birds and have other great experiences: southeast Arizona, the East Coast, Costa Rica, Idaho, and countless wonderful day trips (all of Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Nov 26, 2015
- Des Moines, Iowa, USAHi everyone,
Holmsey arrived safe and sound from Nancy Ree Posted by Holmsey Hare in Holmsey Hare's Hop | Nov 25, 2015
- Countdown to depature . . .Anticipating our departure on Friday, trying to think of all the last minute things to be done like mail hold, consuming the last perishibles in the fridge, etc. Posted by steved64 in Intel Sabbatical #3 | Nov 24, 2015
- USA 2016 - Three New AdventuresBag End
We're sending this out during the Festive Season to wish our Blog fans a Happy & Healthy New Year. Also to warn you that another Blog is about to get underway. (I hear the groans from here!).
Almost 120,000 page Posted by Johnash in For Test purposes | Dec 30, 2015
- The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade: Like Hiking, Only FunNew York is a city of superlatives: We have the tallest apartment building in the Western hemisphere (104 stories); the most professional sports teams of any U.S. city (8); more people than any other metropolitan area in the country (8.25 Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Nov 23, 2015
- Out on the Hudson River LineSaturday, and a relatively early start, because the shuttle pickup is scheduled between 8 and 8.30. Not that that is early at all in the grand scheme of things, but this is the only event we have scheduled for Posted by AndiNZ in New York State of Mind | Nov 23, 2015
- AM NOW HBV NEGATIVE[b]Am so happy today that am finally cured of HBV from this clinic, they cure all kind of disease email them or you go direct to their clinic here is their clinic address,N0 279 main street Johannesburg South Africa JHB. Posted by stacey09 in HBV VACCINE IS NOW AVAILABE | Nov 23, 2015
- Some Folks Like to Get Away Made it to the Big Apple after a long and exhausting couple of days. No getting around it, international travel is nearly always like that if we're doing more than hopping across the ditch. At least we got to spend Posted by AndiNZ in New York State of Mind | Nov 22, 2015
- Wonderful west coast - part 2
So it's time for part 2 of our west coast leg. I'm actually running a bit behind on this one as it's been a bit of a hectic 2 weeks. What we've learnt about Califor Posted by CunninghamScott in Great Scott! It's an American adventure | Nov 22, 2015
- Close encounters with alligators in the LowcountryFrom the city to the stix! Outside Atlanta we collected our next campervan which we discovered came with a dog! Ok just a picture of a golden retriever peering out of the window but the kids were loving it and Posted by Roadtrippingusa in Four go off on a road-tripping adventure | Nov 21, 2015
- INCREDIBLE CALIFORNIA WHALE WATCHING TRIP!Hi all!
If you're looking for a fun activity near San Francisco, CA. . . this is definitely one of the best! During the summer months through September there are tons of humpback whales coming to feed on anchovies near Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Sep 21, 2015
- Manilla and Los Angeles in 36 hours
The Thriller in Manila
Against the clock we pounded the streets and, frankly, did anything to get out of our crappy hostel. The Intramuros area of Manila is a beautiful old town or Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | Nov 20, 2015
- 2,000 Mile Detour - AMAZING Visit With Our Daughter CathiIt's been a while since we (Stewart) checked in.
We took a detour on our way to Savan Posted by beckistewart1 in Stewart, Dean and Kint | Nov 18, 2015
- Malaria PreventionSo we recently went to get all of our immunizations for travel. For our destinations, the CDC recommends vaccinations for Hepatitis A, Hepatitis b, Typhoid, Rabies, Malaria, Tetanus, Flu, Measles/Mumps/Rubella....yikes!
It turns out both India (includ Posted by kgula in Kurt and Karly's Honeymoon | Nov 18, 2015
- Falling into New EnglandYes it's been a while!
And Yes we're back home in Melbourne, and have been for about 4 weeks!
And No I haven't had time to upload these posts I had written, or prep the photos!
So there are a couple Posted by OwenGadflies in Go North East, New Retirees | Nov 16, 2015
- Giant's Causeway Coast Photography TourGoing on holiday during the festive season is always very exciting. After all, you get to leave the stresses of daily life behind to enjoy a much-needed break and some precious quality time with the family. Unfortunately, [[http://www.sooperarticles.com/t Posted by warrenbuffett in Holiday Season Travelling Mistakes | Nov 16, 2015
- Order Fioricet Cash On DeliveryPeoples often consume the pain medication for taking care of an entire form of physical pains. These peoples supply their testimony concerning the wonders that the fioricet pain medication is capable of. Most of those individuals square measure loving by Posted by Alfredgeorg in Order Fioricet Cash On Delivery | Nov 16, 2015
- 9/5/13: Leaving LAXDay 1 & 2:
9/5/13 - 9/6/13
Thur: Left LAX, arrived Hong Kong 9/6/13 @ ~9:30p
9:30pm; very long flight on Cathay Pacific, but reasonably comfortable. Plane (777) Posted by jdschrum in China Trip 2013 | Nov 15, 2015
- 12th Owl Species of the Year!Welcome to another episode of Sunday evening birding!
This evening I went birding with birder Eric Walters in northeast Lake County, Illinois. We covered State Line Beach, Spring Bluff Forest Preserve, and the North & South Units of Illinois Beach Stat Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Nov 15, 2015
- Wonderful west coast- part 1
Hello from the USA! We're now well into the next big leg of our trip, covering the west coast of the US, all the way down from the Canadian border to Las Vegas in Posted by CunninghamScott in Great Scott! It's an American adventure | Nov 12, 2015
- Preparing my tripIt is getting colder in Los Angeles, the days shorter. I am counting the days for my next little adventure, this time not South America as in 2013/14, I am flying west to Asia and Australia.
I booked my last flight Posted by MelParis in Just a little adventure in 2015 | Nov 12, 2015
- THE TUNDRA BUGGY RIDEWe flew from Winnipeg to Churchill on a small private prop plane full of people dressed for their upcoming ride through the frozen tundra. I was surprised to see that so many people were older. As the Posted by OnTrack in Meeting God's Dogs | Nov 12, 2015
- Four hit Chicago Chicago is a city which would take months to fully explore: skyscrapers and amazing architecture, world class museums, a huge variety of top restaurants and a vibey nightlife.
We were very fortunate to be able to stay with our good friends Posted by Roadtrippingusa in Four go off on a road-tripping adventure | Nov 10, 2015
- MiamiSo packing up after two weeks in Orlando proved to be a bit of a challenge... Perhaps the trips over to the Orlando Premium Outlet shops on our days off from Theme Parks caused this. Lucky we have Posted by JasRenTahJac in US holiday 2015 | Nov 9, 2015
- Theme Park #9 Disney Animal KingdomTheme Park number 9, and the last one for our stay in Orlando.
Before we left I caught a documentary on the making of the parks 'Tree of Life' centrepiece. It is completely man made, and all entwined Posted by JasRenTahJac in US holiday 2015 | Nov 9, 2015