- Viva Las Vegas...We make a very early morning of it heading back to the airport for our trip to Vegas, and it's a good thing, because the traffic gets quite heavy through Pittsburgh. We arrive in good time for our flight though, Posted by AndiNZ in USA, USA! | Sep 29, 2013
- BostonThere were a couple of reasons that made me a bit nervous leaving Montreal to go to Boston. Firstly, the whole Visa issue from earlier in August created a teeny little doubt whether I'd be let back into the US. Posted by always_explore in Never lost, always exploring | Sep 5, 2013
- The Blue and the GrayYesterday we all made the long (67 miles) trip to Gettysburg and got set up. The four of us went to the National Park Visitor's Center to check it all out. Wow, was it different from the last time we Posted by jcorilio in Here we go again! 2013 | Sep 28, 2013
- Day 8 Cliff Dwellers, AZ to Bryce Canyon the long wayGood morning from "Man it's cold here in Bryce Canyon"! -6 this morning when we woke at 7:30 and so while I wait for the world around me to warm up I will write about yesterday, Friday September 27th. Posted by Moto-Duo in Hwy 89 Revisited | Sep 28, 2013
- Fallingwater!Not an early start at all ahead of our visit to Frank Lloyd Wright's masterpiece, Fallingwater. The only booking I was able to grab for this week is in the late afternoon.
The guy on the car rental desk at Posted by AndiNZ in USA, USA! | Sep 28, 2013
- WOW! Did we really just do all of that?Where do you start when your writing about the end? Since I'm writing this I'll start where I want. Just a quick update, I sat here watching the cursor blink for five minutes and I still don't know where I Posted by jbreen in Heading West | Sep 27, 2013
- The Dog Shit Field[b]It’s one of those waking up too early not knowing where you are kind of mornings. It’s a motel room, presumably in Lewiston, Idaho, but it doesn’t matter where it is because I am hung over and feel like Posted by MAX BUZZ in MAX AND SUGAR BUZZ DO MONTANA | Sep 18, 2013
- Day 7 - Zion to Grand Canyon North RimDay 7 - Zion to Grand Canyon North Rim National Park and Cliff Dewellers Arizona
After a warm nignt in the tent, the wind pretty much blew all night, we woke around 7 and packed up the campsight. We drove Posted by Moto-Duo in Hwy 89 Revisited | Sep 26, 2013
- Day 5 Heber City to Orderville and Day 6 Orderville to ZionDay 5 Heber City to Orderville and Day 6 Orderville to Zion National Park
Breakfast at Chick’s Café proved to be just as delicious at supper. Garth's huge ham and eggs breakfast set us up great for the day ahead Posted by Moto-Duo in Hwy 89 Revisited | Sep 26, 2013
- Anthony MuskratOur 3 year old Dominic walked out to the front yard.
A neighbor asked him, "What is your name?"
He calmly responded, "Muskrat".
"Oh" he replied taken back. "What is your first name?"
"Anthony. Anthony Muskrat."
Even at 3, I guess Posted by TulsaTrot in Life is a Trip | Sep 26, 2013
- Clip, Clop, Clip, Clop . . .First of all, Happy Birthday to my brother, Steve. I hope it has been a good day!! Any many more :)
We arrived in the Pennsylvania Dutch Country after a 345 mile drive on Monday. On the way we were Posted by jcorilio in Here we go again! 2013 | Sep 26, 2013
- The Planning StagesThe research for our trip has begun, as well as the first reservations on where to stay and how we are going to travel. We always begin with a bang and try to have our trips paid off before we Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Sep 26, 2013
- Max and Sugar Buzz Done Montana[b]There’s always mixed feelings about leaving Montana. Sometimes Sugar and I stay until the very last moment before we have to hit the road in order to get home on time for work or whatever, other times we’ll leave Posted by MAX BUZZ in MAX AND SUGAR BUZZ DO MONTANA | Sep 17, 2013
- Travel DaySpent all day yesterday flying. Our plane was delayed, instead of getting into Cape Town at 9:30 pm we got inat 10:45 pm. By the time we got to the house and settled in it was1:00 am. Fortuitously, Troy brought two Posted by dtbradley in South Africa & Victoria Falls | Sep 26, 2013
- Bizkit and The OX Ride againThat's right folks the Bizkit is back and tearing up the highway. I'm joined on this trip by a new rider and an old friend The OX. The original plan was to take a couple of motorcycles down Posted by TX_Bizkit in Bizkit USA | Sep 26, 2013
- 9/11September 11, 2001: Two men, who turned out to be terrorists, flew from Portland, Maine, to Boston, before meeting up with three others and hijacking American Airlines Flight 11, flying the plane to New York, and slamming it into the Posted by AndiNZ in USA, USA! | Sep 26, 2013
- This Great Country, Forrest Gump, Patti And MeEveryone has a favorite movie, but is your favorite movie scene in your favorite movie? Mine isn't! My favorite movie changes, our lives change, our feelings change so why shouldn't our favorite movies. A favorite scene though, that is something Posted by jbreen in Heading West | Sep 25, 2013
- Seeing the Future
Dave here. This is a picture of the plane that we will be getting on from 5 weeks ago. My friend Rob happened to see the same Air New Zealand flight that is our first leg, the last Posted by Equatorials in 40 K Miles, 6 Months | Sep 25, 2013
- 2013 Happy Trails Week 09 - August 26th to September 1st ==Monday: August 26th==
===Kansas City, MO===
===Drove: 177.2 miles===
===[b]Route: Rte2 into Iowa and then south on I29 to Kansas City onto I435 east then south to exit 60 onto Truman Road east to Osage St south to Pacific Posted by JudyandTim2012 in Happy Trails To You, Until We Meet Again | Sep 25, 2013
- 2013 Happy Trails Week 08 - August 19th to August 25th==Monday: August 19th==
===Grand Teton southeast to Laramie, WY===
===Drove: 392.4 miles===
===[b]Route: Moose Wilson Road to Rte22 east to US26/89/191 north to Moran Junction; then southeast on US26/287 to Dubois then southeast o Posted by JudyandTim2012 in Happy Trails To You, Until We Meet Again | Sep 25, 2013
- Sailing Away!Monday September 9th, 2013
Welland Canal, Ontario, CA
We set sail today! I got up at 06:00 to make a breakfast of “Mucked-up Eggs” (scrambled eggs with peppers, tomatoes, basil, onion and garlic) and bacon and sausage. Made the coffee Posted by kitcusick in Sailing the Seas | Sep 9, 2013
- There is a New Sheriff in TownSunday September 8th, 2013
What a craptastic start to the day. After working for so many hours and ending with only 2 hours allowed for sleep, needless to say. Moring came early. Luckily breakfast was being provided by Posted by kitcusick in Sailing the Seas | Sep 8, 2013
- List. What List? Where Is My List?Saturday September 7th, 2013
So much as happened since my last entry I can hardly remember it all. Friday is a complete blur. WAY TOO TIRED to even think about blogging. Did Friday even happen? Hell, I Posted by kitcusick in Sailing the Seas | Sep 7, 2013
- One last beer at Jackson Lake LodgeMy favorite place to have a beer: the deck of the Blue Heron Lounge, Jackson Lake Lodge, in the Grand Teton National Park.
It’s silent majesty sitting there. Almost no sound of civilization. No rumble or roar of traffic. The Posted by davidmutticlark in Searchin' for Soul | Sep 25, 2013
- 2013 Happy Trails Week 07 - August 12th to August 18th==Monday: August 12th==
===Columbia River Gorge to Maryhill, WA===
===Drove: 105.6 miles===
===[b]Route: 194th Av in Vancouver south to WA14 east throu Coumbia River Gorge along the Lewis and Clark Trail Scenic Byway to Maryhill, Posted by JudyandTim2012 in Happy Trails To You, Until We Meet Again | Sep 25, 2013