- Entry 19 - Vancouver and Yellowstone National Park[center][/center]*****Epic Blog Warning - Read at your own risk of eye strain. Recommended for relieving the symptoms of insomnia*****
[left][/left]Sunday night after Will finished work we went for a run before dinner. I know I started running when I f Posted by Aussiesincanada in A year of adventures | Feb 6, 2015
- The Grand Buffet!Don't we all love a buffet? Las Vegas is the buffet capital of America and has 3 of the top 10 in the country. How could I resist? After extensive research, I finally made a decision. You will be pleased Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Feb 5, 2015
- New York , New YorkA fantastic city to visit. So easy to get around - we've walked for miles (literally) or grabbed a cab to cover all the main highlights from our Uptown Manhattan hotel - and the locals are really friendly and genuinely Posted by hollyer in Skiing, friends, family and good times | Feb 5, 2015
- Open handThe goal of yoga is adaptability not flexibility. Many students come to asana in order to be more flexible but what's more important is to be more adaptable and let life flow through you without resistance.
Today's super bowl Sunday Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Feb 4, 2015
- The Grand Canyon![center][/center]
Grand Canyon day started off at the obscene time of 0610. Lucky I didn't have a buffet the night before! There were 7 of us on the tour with a wonderful local guide named Tr Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Feb 4, 2015
- Yosemite National Park and San FranciscoI left LA around midday and got to the Yosemite Rustic Bug Resort around 5:30/6pm.
It was exactly what I was looking for:
quaint wooden cabins adorned the hillside, trees as far as the eye could see and nothing but the Posted by Lady Mantle in Lady M's Worldwide Adventures | Feb 2, 2015
- My day of rest in Las VegasKate has left me for 3 days. I stuck her on a bus to the Grand Canyon.
She sent me a text an hour later with a 'fun fact'.....apparently the Nevada water has Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Feb 2, 2015
- Es geht voranHallo zusammen
Seit gestern bin ich in Texas. Zugegebenermaßen mein Lieblingsstaat. Texas hat alles was man braucht.
Berge, Wüste, Weite so weit das Auge reicht, viel Natur, die Menschen sind entspannt, fahren gelassen und keiner ist in Hektik. In Tex Posted by Snowshoe in Coast2Coast | Feb 2, 2015
- What I Did On My Christmas Vacation.==Decking the Halls in Sapphire, NC==
For all our love of travel, Matt and I have NEVER gone away for Christmas. It’s just not what we do.
As a child, my family spent Christ Posted by vicki_h in . | Feb 2, 2015
- Family Meet, Incredible Lands!September 20th, 1 1/2 months in and around Bozeman, Montana. What a wonderful place. Time to fly = follow the weather! We decided to extend our visit with Mollie and Matt by meeting them in Jefferson, Posted by carolsrv in Serendipity | Feb 2, 2015
- Superbowl SundayToday was Superbowl Sunday and the Americans were more excitable than usual. I'm not sure if the fans of the 2 teams came to Vegas especially for the game or whether they just happened to be here, but they were Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Feb 1, 2015
- Boarding the Ruby PrincessA rather restless night and loud noises out in the carpark. May have been just as noisy yesterday but we didn't hear it. Got up and grabbed a muffin and fruit for breakfast then packed the bags for Posted by greynomadm in 2015-01 Ruby Princess | Jan 31, 2015
- Platinum stayKate and I are staying at The Platinum Hotel. There are countless hotels in Las Vegas and it was a terrifying decision to make. But I am happy!
[center][img=http:/ Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Jan 31, 2015
- Las Vegas baby!Flying into Las Vegas is seriously bizarre! We left Seattle and crossed the Cascade mountains with their beautiful snowy peaks.
After 2 Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Jan 30, 2015
- Health Having a week back in New Jersey gives me a nice opportunity to detoxify before I leave on another adventure. I also have a very slow work week so I am going to seize this time to really concentrate on Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Jan 30, 2015
- CubaYour bibliography for this section includes [[http://www.galfromdownunder.com/cuba/|The Handsomest Man in Cuba]] by Lynette Chiang. Oh, how I wish I were this kind of traveler, On her own and pedaling a bike, she spent three months touring Cuba.
I, on th Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jan 30, 2015
- Recovery Day in Fort LauderdaleEased into the day making no attempt to rendezvous with the sunrise. Ducked down to the foyer to partake of their 'Grab and Go' breakfasts. Hot beverages, muffins, fruit and chewy bars. Not a bad start to Posted by greynomadm in 2015-01 Ruby Princess | Jan 30, 2015
- Moruya to Fort LauderdaleThis blog entry is being written from the Hotel on the morning after our arrival. It is still dark outside but as I've been tossing and turning in bed for some time now I felt I needed to record Posted by greynomadm in 2015-01 Ruby Princess | Jan 30, 2015
- Bye-Bye Atlanta! Hi! Well here we go on a new adventure with Jonathan (19 months old)- flying to Taiwan for a 2 month vacation. We are so thankful for the new vacation policy at BCG that allows Henry to Posted by Ariel968 in Taiwan - January-March 2015 | Jan 29, 2015
- Kate's StoryKate is a massive fan of the music that arose from Seattle during the early 80s. This is loosely classified as 'grunge' and includes punk and metal rock. The bands most people know are Pearl Jam and Nirvana but Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Jan 29, 2015
- Final days in SeattleOur last 2 days in Seattle! Kate is sad to leave but I'm looking forward to the next adventure. Yesterday was rainy. Today the sun shone to give us a last farewell. We spent the time revisiting favourite places, finding Posted by gunny64 in Chris and Kate's amazing adventure | Jan 28, 2015
- Heute in New MexicoServus zusammen
In den letzten Tagen bin ich sehr gut vorangekommen. Heute Mittag habe ich die Grenze zu New Mexico überfahren.
Dazwischen bin ich noch durch einen Teil des [[http:// Posted by Snowshoe in Coast2Coast | Jan 28, 2015
- Goodbye Florida
I've come to love Florida more than I ever thought I would.
I used to think florida was "flat" in every sense of the word. Boring, no waves, no mountains, Flat was Florida 'word'. I was spoiled by lots of time Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Jan 28, 2015
- Delray and DeerField Beach
"There's nothing like returning to a place unchanged and realizing it is you yourself that has changed."
Although I had been to Delray and Deerfield before in 2013, there is always something new to experience especially when with new people.
It's Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Jan 28, 2015
- White Sands National Monument
White Sands National Monument is the world's largest field of gypsum sand dunes ringed by the San Andres and Sacramento mountains. These dunes cover 275 square miles in t Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Jan 15, 2015