- Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation, Pt 3And finally, public lewdness, assault, and some open container violations . . . or, you know, just another Saturday night in Key West.
Count 18: Public Lewdness
You don't really need to go anywhere special in Key West to Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Mar 3, 2015
- The Taste of Freedom Did you know that one of the hardest American food to find overseas is the sweet and sour chicken? They just don't make ketchup like Heinz does. I am going to miss the taste of freedom..
[img=http://www.boyang.photography/photos/i-rRmFWgx/0/M/i-rRmFWg Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Mar 9, 2015
- Moving Backwards in LifeSometimes I feel like I am moving backwards in life.
6 years ago, I was living happily in a cozy house with a TV and full set of living room and bedroom furniture.
4 years ago, I moved away from Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Mar 9, 2015
- Our first day in MauiThanks to suffering from jetlag, we were all up around 5am Saturday morning. It was a bit overcast, but we got our first view of the beach and ocean from our balcony, and it was impressive. Naomi saw Posted by pup73 in Our Family Vacation to Hawaii | Mar 7, 2015
- Anxiously Waiting...Four days. In four days, I will embark on a 30-day journey through the Amazon. I don’t speak Portuguese, I can hardly pronounce the cities and communities I’ll be visiting and my arms are now swollen from four vaccinations I Posted by JuliaTravels in Amazon Adventure | Feb 27, 2015
- Manatee who migrated from Tampa Bay to Texas is back homeA rehabilitated manatee from Tampa Bay who ended up in Texas is back in home waters after receiving care from SeaWorld, the theme park announced today.
Trinidad was returned to Tampa Bay today with the help of SeaWorld Orlando’s Animal Rescue Posted by riverventures in River Ventures | Mar 8, 2015
- SNOW GLOBESnowglobes were always magical to me. I would shake them up and watch it snow, fantasizing that I would be inside and it would be snowing ever-so quietly around me. They were so special...these snow globes; they Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Mar 7, 2015
- Cocoa BeachDay 6 - We're in Florida!
Another early morning start as we headed down to cocoa beach with a quick stop at Walmart in Daytona along the way. There is definitly a 'walmart type'. It was a little bit sad really, Posted by DomandJenUSA15 in Dom and Jen USA Road Trip 2015 | Mar 3, 2015
- Savannah, GeorgiaDay 4 continued
Savannah, Georgia, is a stunner! It now topped our favourite city of the trip so far. The houses and buildings are all historic, some of the streets are still cobble stone, the trees are filled with Spanish moss, Posted by DomandJenUSA15 in Dom and Jen USA Road Trip 2015 | Mar 1, 2015
- Charlotte and Folley BeachDay 3
We headed south today to Charlotte North Carolina. We made a stop at a Walmart along the way, ran around the huge store and bought some necessities. As soon as we got to the hotel we put our washing Posted by DomandJenUSA15 in Dom and Jen USA Road Trip 2015 | Feb 28, 2015
- Philly and DCTour time! Day 1
After an ealy morning coffee and bagel, we went to meet all our new tour buddies in the hotel foyer. Everyone was pretty quiet but slowly on the bus we started kicking off the conversations with each Posted by DomandJenUSA15 in Dom and Jen USA Road Trip 2015 | Feb 26, 2015
- We're Off!My college roommate and good friend, Jon Emura, was getting married. He conveniently lives in Hawaii. We thought this would be a great excuse to make a family vacation out of it. It was sort of a Posted by pup73 in Our Family Vacation to Hawaii | Mar 7, 2015
- New York Part 2This morning we went to Starbucks and got our traditional bagel and coffee. We then caught the subway down south to New York University (NYU) to check out their bookstore and buy some souveniers. We talked to some local college Posted by DomandJenUSA15 in Dom and Jen USA Road Trip 2015 | Feb 24, 2015
- Our Vietnam itinerary, for those who have askedWell... less than two weeks before our big adventure!
A number of people have asked for a copy of our itinerary, so I figured I'd post it here. The time in Vietnam is 12 hours ahead of Indy time.
Flight leaves Posted by heather.goodin in Goodin Family Adventures | Mar 7, 2015
- Stranded in a mall in DCWhen my principal asked me to volunteer to take the 8th graders to DC in March, I think I was homesick. So that is why I am outside of Planet Fitness in Shopper's World, watching the snow accumulate. Posted by Tampicoandlisa in Lisa in Tampico, Mexico | Mar 6, 2015
- Oh, SavannahI'll come from Colorado with my [[http://www.hearthsong.com/Collection-Accessories/Set-of-48-Song-Sheets-for-the-Lyrical-Lap-Harp.htm?aff=10051&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=PLA&utm_campaign=PLA&utm_source=Set+of+48+Song+Sheets+for+the+Lyrical+Lap+Harp&vfs Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Mar 6, 2015
- Reclassifying Florida manatee: From endangered to threatenedFor more than four decades, the iconic, blubbery Florida manatee has been listed as an endangered species, enabling it to survive in protected warm water habitats along busy, heavily populated Florida coasts.
The whiskered marine mammals, which can wei Posted by riverventures in River Ventures | Mar 6, 2015
- Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation, Pt 2Our Key West crime spree continues with loitering, breaking and entering, and one cleverly staged home invasion.
Count 11: Loitering
Key West is the world capital of loitering, and one of the best places to do that is at the Southernm Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Mar 4, 2015
- Stopover in Washington Dc
Visiting my buddy Anne for a few days en route to Guatemala!
Arrived Wednesday pm and met Anne and bro at metro. Went for a bite to eat in a sports bar called the fis Posted by Susanha in Adventures in Guatemala | Mar 5, 2015
- Look Who Came to Visit
My favorite preteen - well, maybe even the most important person in my life came to stay with me in a [[http://www.vrbo.com/573611?utm_campaign=VRBO_TRV_ Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Mar 3, 2015
- Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation, Pt 1Of course, we didn't really leave on probation. But if eating too much, drinking too many, laughing too loudly, and lazing around too often were crimes, I'm pretty sure we'd be sentenced to life without parole after this trip. Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Mar 4, 2015
- ManateeManatees are sometimes called sea cows, and their languid pace lends merit to the comparison. However, despite their massive bulk, they are graceful swimmers in coastal waters and rivers. Powering themselves with their strong tails, manatees typically gli Posted by riverventures in River Ventures | Mar 3, 2015
- Texas to Louisiana to Mississippi to AlabamaFeb. 24-Arrived back in cold, snowy Dallas after a few months touring the Quintana Roo and Yucatan regions of Mexico. I was offered a ride from my hotel to the car storage facility by a nice woman named Shirley. Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Mar 2, 2015
- Welcome to Rob Around the WorldHello & Welcome to Rob Around the World !!! Today was probably the day that I knew I was going to do this round the world thing again. Over the next year I'm hoping to update this blog Posted by trebor722 in Rob Around the World | Jan 3, 2015
- Booking my RTW Award Ticket
So driving back from visiting the family in WNY on Monday 12.29.14 I kept thinking about using my 335,000 Delta Skymiles (in between episodes of Serial) and cashing them in for another RTW ticket. Posted by trebor722 in Rob Around the World | Jan 7, 2015