- Idaho Potato Museum Today we were at the Idaho Potato Museum in Blackfoot, Idaho. We did other stuff too, like visit Idaho Falls, Idaho (which coincidently has pretty water falls, no connection to the city's name however) and we drove down to Salt Posted by shari36 in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jul 1, 2015
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/758636/F81D29F19E9731C24AD7E4BCE4CA4 Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 1, 2015
- Liberty Island and DowntownTolle Sicht mit dem Wassertaxi. Vor der Statue of Liberty dreht es sich im Kreis, damit jeder Fotos machen kann.
[im Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 1, 2015
- Amusement park[] Posted by palmisano in Summer Trip 2015 | Jul 1, 2015
- Day 3 This is our third day on the road and all is fine. The traffic in Chicago is just as bad as the 401 and we were glad that we stayed outside the city. Unfortunately the GPS brought us Posted by palmisano in Summer Trip 2015 | Jun 30, 2015
- It's rainingUnd schlafen kann ich auch nicht mehr 4:30am. (co)
Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jul 1, 2015
- And the Grandkids Trip Is Rolling As usual, the train was late in rolling away. 2 hours later than we’d hoped to leave but finally what was left behind was a done deal.
Our first destination was Foresthill, a small town in the forest Northeast of Sacramento. Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 30, 2015
- Rocky Mountain StatesMorning in Missoula is pleasant in the shade and monstrous in the sun. Temperatures are liable to climb over 100, but we'll be changing elevation faster than the mercury, so no worries. The mountains are beautiful and [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hills Posted by MiriG in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jun 30, 2015
- OregonToday, Tuesday we were up early again for another walk, this time around the lake at Paulina - 11km. Great views from the lakeshore and from the little climb we had to do.
Back again for an afternoon by the pool, Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jun 30, 2015
- You're Speaking Greek to MeThe time is near. My #1 travel destination that I've dreamed about ever since I watched that episode of "Real World" where the cast was given a trip to Santorini is about to become a dream come true. Posted by travelfanatics in For Travel Fanatics Only | Jun 30, 2015
- 29th JuneMonday 29th June - Mariposa- Yosemites National Park- San Francisco
Left Mariposa early and drove into the southern end of the park up to Glacier Point which has breathtaking views of Yosemite Valley, Half Dome and the high country 3,214 Posted by Pearcey in TJ's and Boys Abroad | Jun 30, 2015
- Lee Vinney to MariposaSunday 28th - Lee Vinney to Mariposa
What a day! We all love Yosemite's National Park; after stocking up on supplies we left Lee Vinney and turned into Tioga road which was a long stretch of forests, meadows, lakes Posted by Pearcey in TJ's and Boys Abroad | Jun 30, 2015
- First Night NYCgrossartig Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jun 30, 2015
- New York ArrivalAnflug Posted by corth in Travel New York to Savannah | Jun 30, 2015
- Sedona!We drove in the Mustang from the Grand Canyon to Phoneix over a couple days.
The whole state of Arizona is so freaking beautiful!!
Posted by BlahMaxine in The Great American Road Trip | Jun 30, 2015
- Grand Grand GRAND Canyon!Best birthday present!
Cap'n Kurt our Helicopter captain who was a WWII veteran with views over the Hoover Dam and parts of the canyon/parts of the Mojave desert.
[img=http://photos.travel Posted by BlahMaxine in The Great American Road Trip | Jun 30, 2015
- Las Vegas!
Yea Posted by BlahMaxine in The Great American Road Trip | Jun 30, 2015
- Hannah Montana and the Adventures in MontanaToday we drove five hours. The view was pretty. Miriam took an obsessive amount of pictures. Bye.
Oh you want more details? Well, if you insist. We left Kennewick, Washington in the morning and drove two hours till Spokane, Washington where Posted by shari36 in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jun 29, 2015
- Catching up: Clyde Peeling's ReptilandFirst, I must confess that I am not a fan of snakes, and that I have always thought that reptile houses in zoos are smelly. I suppose I am not Reptiland's target audience, then. Nevertheless, a while back, a friend Posted by amikulski in Toddler Travels | Jun 29, 2015
- OregonWe had an early start to the day to beat the heat as we decided to go for a hike around the Mt Bachelor area. They use the trails as hiking in Summer and cross country skiing in Winter.
After that Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jun 29, 2015
- Woodland, PAWe arrived here after six hours of driving from Bainbridge, NY, mostly in the rain. We hit 3 major road construction slowdowns, but it was a good day and fun to see the beautiful southern tier of NY and Posted by 4adventure in Canada 2015 | Jun 29, 2015
- Getting ready to go west We did a 65 mile bike ride today , the Chester County Cancer Challenge ride. About 4700 feet of climbing but cool temperatures and low humi Posted by cassndr in Oregon bicycling trip 2015 | Jun 29, 2015
- Shopping for the Big Time2nd stop with Zaya was Costco. As it turned out our son ran really late so we had little time to shop on Friday, which was fine. Saturday morning we left and ran to a big box store where they Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 29, 2015
- Road trip from Lone PineSaturday 27th June
Drove from Lone Pine to Lee Vinney. Up to see Mt Whitney, huge peaks with some lasting patches of snow on them. Crystal clear creeks and wildlife - squirrels. Notices everywhere about not leaving food in cars as Posted by Pearcey in TJ's and Boys Abroad | Jun 28, 2015
- OregonWe have been continuing to have a quiet time catching up with friends. Gary and I have been getting up in the morning and going down to the local tennis court for practice and then a late breakfast before doing Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jun 28, 2015