- WanderingHere we are, holed up in Arizona. Wondering what its like to just wander out into the world. WWW WonderWanderWorld.
Trip starts from Flagstaff on October 13. Will scrawl my way down to Phoenix to catch a Posted by cschelz777 in Europa Travails | Oct 2, 2015
- Dear Mr President......DC showered us with rain, rain and more rain today, it is cold outside and the rain has a way of traveling under our umbrella's onto our clothes. Today we headed to Arlington, and we caught the Metro (train). A Posted by Auggiesfamily in I❤LOVE New York | Oct 2, 2015
- 27th September
Today is going to be another one of those days. ...as I travel across states to Tucsan, Arizona, I magically arrive at the same time that I left Atlanta. This also means that whilst I ha Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Oct 1, 2015
- Day Two: ThursdayHello Everyone,
I have just returned from the Thursday night worship and a full day of sessions, breakout seesions, and meetings. I feel like I have been drinking form a firehose!!! What is amazing is that I know about the programs, Posted by Dianelouise40 in Leadership Institute 2015 | Oct 1, 2015
- New York! NewYork!New York! New York!!
The city that makes you buzz, even if you fight it, it takes a hold of you and hurls you down a fast lane! If that doesn’t happen, try walking down the street slowly. The Posted by Jochester71 in Chesters USA and Canada Trip 2015 | Oct 1, 2015
- So I'll Say Goodbye.......So this morning we packed up our belongings and struggled down the 4 flights of stairs with our suitcases to get a cab to Penn Station for our Amtrak train trip to D.C. New York City is not designed for Posted by Auggiesfamily in I❤LOVE New York | Oct 1, 2015
- Segways in Old Vegas TownThese late nights are starting to take their toll! It's amazing how quickly the time goes here and the casino's are quite clever in the sense that there are no windows therefore you have no concept of what is happening Posted by Duzzy 64 in Big kids in the U.S | Sep 30, 2015
- Day 9: A turn for the betterToday started out being miserable weatherwise, so I did the sensible thing - laundry! And very successfully so: no discoloured clothes even though I washed everything together and after I got things out of the dryer they still looked my Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Sep 30, 2015
- On Broadway......Today is our last full day in NYC, we made our way to midtown to celebrated this beautiful city with a tour of a classic NYC Icon, "Radio City Hall'.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/635 Posted by Auggiesfamily in I❤LOVE New York | Sep 30, 2015
- Grand Canyon - OMGAll those nerves and apprehension I had about doing the helicopter out to the Canyon soon disappeared once we were up in the air and looking over Vegas from above - OMG
We were up late this morning, as you do Posted by Duzzy 64 in Big kids in the U.S | Sep 30, 2015
- Empire State of Mind.....[center][/center]
I started my morning with a good Aussie coffee at Bluestone (with the hope of bumping into Hugh) while Joan and Mum started theirs with a visit to the Statue of Liberty! They e Posted by Auggiesfamily in I❤LOVE New York | Sep 30, 2015
- Carly, Casper & Cody.A new blood infusion and technical upgrade to the trip (selfie stick) as we picked up Carly from Denver airport on Sat evening. She'd had a fairly good trip, especially as she managed to use the fast track security and Posted by Gazza Wilson in Deserts, Canyons, Mountains & Leaves | Sep 30, 2015
- Day 8: Hop on!I first schlepped myself through Central Park for quite a while in what seemed like slow motion. And then I could not bear it anymore and gave in to the pricey, but oh so tempting offer of a hop-on, hop-off Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Sep 29, 2015
- 23rd September
On our last day in New Orleans we decide to venture out of the city in search of some wildlife. On our arrival at Honey Islands Swamp tours, we board our trusty vessel and set off 'to f Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Sep 29, 2015
I'm a bit behind in my blog, too busy losing money lol & I have picked up some kind of throat, ear infection...JOY! so haven't felt like writing.
What a vibrant, fascinating place!
The flight was short and I could not believe Posted by Duzzy 64 in Big kids in the U.S | Sep 29, 2015
- NYC - There's too much to seeI am a bit overwhelmed by New York City. There are just so many options of things to do and I've already come to terms with the fact that I'll only see a little fraction - the big limiting factor Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Sep 29, 2015
- Chili Pepper Challenge
The Chili Pepper Challenge is a century bike ride that the El Paso Bicycle Group puts on in September every year. We were lucky enou Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Sep 26, 2015
- Where the streets have no name......[center][/center]
We started our day with a trip to Toms Diner for breakfast, the diner from Seinfeld.
The USA serves the fluffiest, lightest pancakes I have ever tasted. This breakfast set us u Posted by Auggiesfamily in I❤LOVE New York | Sep 28, 2015
- 3-2-1-Ready! (as ready as we can be)We soon will be embarking on a spiritual journey (yatra) to sacred places in India. These are highly charged places where epic stories unfolded and where glimpsing, intuiting or (re)experiencing the divine is thought to be more possible than in Posted by OanaLansman in Sacred India - Namarupa Yatra 2015 | Sep 28, 2015
- Falling Off the Wagon on Fire Island If you could set sail for a place that combines the windswept beauty of the Hamptons . . . with the funky, come-as-you-are charm of Key West . . . then throw in the laid-back vibe of a barefoot Caribbean Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Sep 28, 2015
- Hawaii updateHi Everyone
Sorry for lack of updates but we are too busy doing nothing at the moment
We will show you all the photos when we get back but to say it's amazing is selling it short
Also just to keep you Posted by rohanbrown in Our journeys | Sep 28, 2015
- Day 6: Big Apple GreetingMy very first day ever in NYC. In the morning I met with Marguerita, my Big Apple Greeter. She is a real New Yorker and for four hours showed me around the neighbourhoods of Long Island City, Greenpoint and Williamsburg, Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Sep 28, 2015
- Los AngelesWe had just 24 hours in LA, just enough time to see the highlights. We found the people friendly as we mixed it up with the locals. We took the Subway train into Hollywood and did the Star Walk. Posted by Club7Swan in Club7Swan | Sep 27, 2015
- Oh what a night!Welcome to the weekend in New York City. The sun is shining, there is a little chill in the air, families are dropping children off, in baseball and soccer uniforms, on the corner with a parent, runners and walkers are Posted by Auggiesfamily in I❤LOVE New York | Sep 27, 2015
- West Hollywood to Palm SpringsAs we left West Hollywood, we drove towards the downtown LA, saw the world famous 'Hollywood' sign on the hillside and then headed just a short 2 1/2 hours east along Highway 10 towards Palm Springs.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/743552/120509 Posted by CC Road Trip in CC Road Trip | Sep 27, 2015