- I Can't Do It. [center]There are some things that overtime I have finally come to realize / accept that just won't change.
Side Note: I was going to call this my "I Can Not / Will Not / Just Won't Ever" List but Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Feb 17, 2014
- Food Tour of AlbuquerqueFood Tour New Mexico offers a great tour called the Nob Hill Nibble. Seven people, 5 locals and us, went on the tour this afternoon.
First stop was Yonni's for the appetizer Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Feb 15, 2014
- Bike tour of albuquerqueRoutes bike shop in Albuquerque rents bikes but also hosts a bike tour. That tour was our mission for today. 13 of us took off on all varieties of rented bikes and first hit up the old downtown. Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Feb 14, 2014
- What bike to buy...I'll be riding a lot of demos this summer to see what I like I guess. In the end it will come down to what I'm comfortable spending. Right now I'm leaning towards the Tiger 800 XC, Tiger Explorer Posted by jgeving in Alaska 2015 | Feb 14, 2014
- More photos[img=h Posted by Opanook in The Starr-Cameron's 2014 USA Adventure | Feb 12, 2014
- Oceanside, Los Angeles CA and over to Montclair, NJThe journey continues...
So where I left off was we were heading to Austin's Scout dinner. Well... Ruby decided she had had enough and cracked it, so everyone else went and I stayed home and let ruby have a nap. Posted by Opanook in The Starr-Cameron's 2014 USA Adventure | Feb 12, 2014
- Setting up my blogThought I would create an entry to see how things looked.
Have a great day! Posted by jgeving in Alaska 2015 | Feb 12, 2014
- Key WestAtlanta'dan motosiklet ile yola çıktığımızda hedef olarak seçtiğimiz, Kuzey Amerika kıtasının en güney noktası olan Key West'e ikinci gelişimiz. Daha önce 2007 yılının Mayıs ayında gelmiş ve 2 gün kalmıştık. Miami'den araba ile yaklaşık üç saat sürüyor. F Posted by ayferonur in Ayfer-Onur Seyahatnamesi | Feb 12, 2014
- Polar what? OK I have to take a break and address some current events. So apparently in the past few weeks many people, who have never ran around in the snow naked before, freaked out about how cold it was outside. All Posted by btang in Blitzing Around the World | Feb 10, 2014
- Pico Blanco, Ventana Wilderness (2 days, 2 nights)Wanting to get more backpacking experience before our planned 5-day backpacking trip in Daisetsuzan National Park in Japan, we decided to hike out to the Pico Blanco backcountry campsite in the Ventana Wilderness this past weekend. We were originally goin Posted by chschen in Teenie Camps | Jun 10, 2012
- What's In A Goal?[center]It doesn't have to be the start of a new year to make commitments to yourself, dedicate some energy to change or take steps towards something you want. Setting goals and following your dreams can start right now. All you Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Feb 9, 2014
- Visiting some big cats!
Still staying close to home, we visited [[http://www.cattyshack.org/|The Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary]]. We'd heard great things and although the ranch offers day tours and night Posted by dinige in Rowan Family Adventures! | Feb 8, 2014
- photosJust more pics from the holiday so far...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/652143/9FA029F32219AC6817553A15BCCC4D7C.jpg caption=Poker wit Posted by Opanook in The Starr-Cameron's 2014 USA Adventure | Feb 7, 2014
- Washington to Niagara FallsThey call these tours 6-7-8s. Up at 6am, bags at the door at 7, and on the bus ready for departure by 8. Its remarkably easy to get used to, and the days are packed from start til finish. As Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | May 24, 2013
- The long flight over, Oceanside and San Diego I'm finally getting on here. The last few days have been a blur due to the jet lag. Ruby kept us awake for a few nights but finally went down at a reasonable hour last night and slept through. Yay! Posted by Opanook in The Starr-Cameron's 2014 USA Adventure | Feb 7, 2014
- Washington DC HighlightsIf there's one place to go in the USA to get your fill of history, it's Washington DC. It's bursting at the seams with monuments, cemeteries, memorials, and museums that all have something unique and memorable about them. And as Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | May 23, 2013
- New York to WashingtonHaving spent just a couple of days in New York, I was already infatuated with the place, and disappointed to leave. Fortunately, this was tempered a little by the excitement of getting the long road-trip underway. We all gathered, like Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | May 22, 2013
- Discovering Iconic New YorkDay 2 of our trip was officially Day 1 of our tour. After breakfast, we met our group in the lobby. It turned out we'd be spending the next three weeks traveling with about 25 Aussie couples (and a few Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | May 21, 2013
- Across America, New York to LAA new adventure.
Unlike my [[http://gotmybindle.travellerspoint.com/3/|previous trip through Eastern Europe]], I took the easier road this time, opting for a tour with Cosmos. When I traveled through [[http://gotmybindle.travellerspoint.com/16/|Romania Posted by Gotmybindle in Got My Bindle | May 21, 2013
- Some time at home
Nigel was coming up to an important milestone in his aircraft training...the end! We needed to spend some time at home so he could finalise his course and help with the process of moving Posted by dinige in Rowan Family Adventures! | Feb 6, 2014
- New and Improved EuropeJust when I started planning our Europe trip, again, I was called away but fortunately for claims nearby. Finally I’m done and back to our lives as they were months ago, at least for today.
We’ve been planning a trip to Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Feb 5, 2014
- Seeking Liminality- Another View on TravelSeeking Liminality- Another view on Travel
This definition is from Wikipedia. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liminality )
This article is about the concept of liminality. For the original video animation, see .hack//Liminality.
In anthropology, limi Posted by tourdeflor in Tour de Floret | Feb 2, 2014
- Monkey Brain[center]
===New Developments & Random Things===
1. EVOL RACING took on 3 new riders for this spring/summer season! I've already started having dreams about road racing. This blog certainly cannot capture my excitement for what is in store for thi Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Feb 1, 2014
- WE ARE ALL PACKED AND READY TO GOYou would think that we have become experts with all of the to'ing and fro'ing that we have done since Paul's retirement. We have certainly been away from home more in the last year than at any other time. Posted by pcnicholson0522 in SE Asia - An Ancient Kingdom | Feb 1, 2014
- Getting my Duckies in a RowThere is a scene in Breakfast at Tiffany's when Holly Golightly was asked in a phone call, "What to do you want? WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Her reply was, "When I find out what I want I'm gonna let Posted by Baronessonthego in Duckies in a Row | Feb 1, 2014