- Getting ready to go to Panama!Hi Friends!
How can a boat climb a mountain?
Stay tuned tomorrow for photos from Panama!
Posted by skwclar in Gryphon Globetrotters Jr. | Nov 24, 2013
- Goin' HomeWhile leaving NZ was difficult, It was time to return to Southern California and re-join my family and friends. I started my departure with a flight from Wellington to Sidney, from Sidney to Seoul, and from Seoul to Los Posted by Dayts in Goin' Round | Nov 24, 2013
I am a young, homeschooled birder from the Chicago area, and our family is traveling around the world this year! You can see our itinerary if you click on the world map located on the home page.
This blog will be Posted by skwclar in Birding around the World | Nov 24, 2013
- Day 16 Drive on Highway 1 from San Jose to Los Angeles
Driving South on Highway 1, which is one of the most scenic routes, we began our long drive from San Jose to Los Angles. The highway is known to be one of the most Posted by deeptisubraya in as American as Apple pie | Nov 23, 2013
- Day 15 World's Tallest Trees in Redwood State Park
We went to Big Basin Redwood State Park near Santa Cruz. The drive to the park was short (45 mins to an hour from San Jose) and beautiful with views of the surrounding place. Though it Posted by deeptisubraya in as American as Apple pie | Nov 23, 2013
- Day 14 San Francisco - Walking aroundWe decided to go to San Francisco again by ourselves (our hosts took a break). So we planned to take the train from San Jose. But we started late and missed the morning 9-9:30 express train. Instead we got on Posted by deeptisubraya in as American as Apple pie | Nov 23, 2013
- Kayaking in Rookery BayNa ons ontbijt in de Travelodge gaan we vroeg op pad richting Marco Island, Rookery bay. We hebben een kayak tour geboekt. We komen ruim op tijd aan het weer is prachtig. Samen met nog 4 personen laten we, na Posted by frankm in New Orleans - Florida | Nov 23, 2013
- Fort MyersVandaag van St. Peterburg naar Fort Myers. We zijn bijna te laat voor het ontbijt, dat is door de week maar tot negen uur. Via St. Pete beach waar we op zoek gaan naar dolfijnen komen we in Venice, waar Posted by frankm in New Orleans - Florida | Nov 19, 2013
- Swimming with the Manatees in Crystal RiverVoordeel van op tijd naar bed is dat je op tijd wakker bent. Ik ga eens even informeren bij de duik en snorkel school en blijkt niet te laat te zijn er staan al 2 koppels klaar voor de snorkeltrip Posted by frankm in New Orleans - Florida | Nov 18, 2013
- Van New Orleans naar NavarreMet Sean van de receptie hebben we de afspraak gemaakt dat hij ons voor 8 uur naar het busstation van Greyhound kan brengen. We scoren nog even een paar pancakes en een bak koffie. Zondagochtend vroeg is het er rustig Posted by frankm in New Orleans - Florida | Nov 16, 2013
- Day 13 San Francisco - Tourist Attractions
My first visit to the beautiful San Francisco city. It took us around an hour or so to drive from San Jose to San Francisco. We started at the touristic Pier 39 where we saw many Posted by deeptisubraya in as American as Apple pie | Nov 23, 2013
- Day 12 San Francisco - Architectural tour
Now it was more than 10 days that we were out of a routine. I could really use a day just to enjoy the warm California sun in the backyard. I did just that! Might Posted by deeptisubraya in as American as Apple pie | Nov 23, 2013
- FYIWe got home a week ago, but unfortunately jet lag hit hard and we're just now almost fully recovered.
Be sure to check back again soon as I'll be continuing to post the second half of the trip including the awesome Posted by alopiparo in Ann and Tore's Japan Trip | Nov 22, 2013
- Trip Introduction On November 1 2013 I embarked on a year long trip to find my new home. 2 years ago my job became 100% work from home which means in my particular case I can live anywhere in the United States Posted by Silveiran in Sun Worshipper Seeking New Altar | Nov 20, 2013
- Getting Ready to Depart
Well it's time to take off for our expedition. I think you'll find if you ever bother to view this thing that my writing is not nearly clever as I'd like it to be. I'm sitting in this Posted by brizzo384 in Rizzo's Interracial Race Across Asia | Nov 20, 2013
- Van Navarre naar Crystal RiverEr komen flinke buien over die nacht en ook voor de rest van de dag ziet het er nat uit. We gaan vandaag een behoorlijk stuk rijden dus zo erg is het niet. Om iets over 10 uur gaan op Posted by frankm in New Orleans - Florida | Nov 16, 2013
- Back To CollegeEvery aspect of life is mental. Sometimes when things just aren't feeling right upstairs, it is tough to get back to that place of strength, persistence and clarity. The past couple of weeks have been a little sporadic, mostly in Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Nov 19, 2013
- Kauai - Tuesday, our final full day in paradiseHappy Tuesday from Kauai! Today was the perfect weather day in Kauai. It was nice and sunny, hot but not humid and a nice breeze blowing. Finally the weather cooperated!! (The forecast for tomorrow is rain Posted by toursbym in Tours by Margaret | Nov 19, 2013
- Huis ClosThinking about that novel we read that was Sartre's version of hell. The whole book was about three or four people sitting in one small room for all eternity.
Elora and I just returned from round #2 of KOA Snowbird Posted by cronk4rv in RV Adventure 2013 | Nov 19, 2013
- The Big Apple
View from Central Park
We had been looking forward to our 10-day stint in New York. T Posted by ladiesofleisure in A year or so of Misadventure and fun | Nov 19, 2013
- Grand Canyon & Vegas bejbeeee[float=right][/float]Fuuuuu….parks parks and parks :) So hard to write about all these natural monuments and parks that I will just mention few and focus on the highlights ;)
We hit Posted by Olga Sapakova in Trav The Traveller | Nov 19, 2013
- Kauai - Monday on the Garden IsleHappy Monday from the Pacific! Another cloudy morning met us so we decided to head south to the botanical garden. We had our breakfast at our condo and then packed up our swimsuits and cooler for the day. Posted by toursbym in Tours by Margaret | Nov 18, 2013
- Launching from LAXI spent the weekend here in LA with Aimee Coleman and some new friends. We hiked from Griffith Park Observatory to the hills above the Hollywood sign, Took a scenic drive through Coral Canyon, got starstuck by Mickey Rourke (who Posted by willhaynie1 in World Wide Will | Nov 18, 2013
- Decision madeWell, after much humming and haaaing, we have decided to stay put right here for now. We had really hoped to travel the panhandle and up through Louisiana, but the weather is just so perfect here. It's the Posted by cronk4rv in RV Adventure 2013 | Nov 18, 2013
- NASA Unmanned mission to Mars launch successful11/18 A rocket launch is scheduled for 1:28 pm today. I hope the clouds stay away.
Latest Updates from Kennedy
Atlas V Rocket Fully Fueled Ahead of MAVEN Launch
November 18, 2013 - 12:56 PM EST
At T-25 minutes, the United Launch Alliance Posted by Blmcvey in McVey Travel & Food | Nov 18, 2013