- First Blog EntryWell Hello Internet Humans.
I have always had the thought of starting a blog in the back of my mind. But thought that my travels weren’t ‘cool’ enough or my information wasn’t 'wise' enough. Today I have decided to start Posted by rachaelob in Adventures of Rachael May | Jan 8, 2015
- I Go Digging for Diamonds[[http://www.craterofdiamondsstatepark.com/|Crater of Diamonds State Park]], is a "gem" of a state park here in the Natural State of Arkansas.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/510746/Only_Publi..n_the_World.jpg caption=Only Public Diamond Field in Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jan 7, 2015
- Las Vegas
We only spend 5 days in Las Vegas. We had a extremely unlucky run (on top on loosing too much money) and after 5 days I was ready to cruise on to Canada.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint Posted by lana.drew in West Coast of California, USA and Canada | Jan 5, 2015
- San Diego to San Francisco
Leaving San Diego we took the Coastal route up the West Coast. We t Posted by lana.drew in West Coast of California, USA and Canada | Jan 5, 2015
- Australia to the West Coast
Drew and I packed up our apartment in Clermont (and into Scotty's h Posted by lana.drew in West Coast of California, USA and Canada | Jan 5, 2015
- The Whirlwind of Being HomeWell, I've been back home in the US for almost 2 weeks now and it has been over 3 weeks since my last narrative blog entry. Time to fill everyone in on the project status when we left and how Posted by tylerwein in Backpacks Are For Travel, Not School | Jan 5, 2015
- Something Was Happy to See MeAfter a month of graciously making sure I was well fed and entertained, Ann was ready to wave farewell as I left Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/510746/Ann_Welcom..nd_New_Year.jpg caption=Ann Welcomes the New Day and Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jan 5, 2015
- This is a sampleOn our travels we found that, we were not going to be able to get there by ourselves. Posted by ourlightteam in Our Travels Blog | Jan 5, 2015
- Scenes SeenMyrtle Beach has a [[http://myrtlebeachskywheel.com/|Skywheel]]. I don't think it is as tall as the one in London.
I thought about going for Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Jan 5, 2015
- San Fran just keeps on wowing us!Not entirely sure if "wowing" is actually a word but it just suits our time in San Francisco to a tee! What an amazing city that has given us family, friends, amazing views, delicious wine and the list just Posted by sandyandyuri in The Americas | Jan 4, 2015
- We are Off!Packed - ✅
At SFO - ✅, thanks to Uber driver and friend Jay.
Flight to LAX - ❌- delayed one hour. Charter flight, most passengers are going on the cruise. Meeting new friends while we wait.
Land at LAX - ✅
Get off Posted by PatriciaA in French Polynesia 2015 | Jan 4, 2015
- Getting Used to the USAAnthea's cunning plans are so far falling into place. Made it to LA - 3 hours to Nadi with a 3 hour stop over. The 120kph tail wind took some time of the final leg into LA. We were very Posted by mudgee5 in canada 2015 | Jan 3, 2015
- Talented RaccoonAfter spending three months in one location we were really getting the itch to start traveling again. So we headed the motorhome west towards Tampa, then down the West Coast of Florida, and stopped for a dental appointment and an Posted by TravelingBrowns in The Traveling Browns | Jan 3, 2015
- Skiing in the new yearI can only hope that the rest of 2015 is as good as the first day. Taos Ski Valley helped us welcome in the new year with discounted military lift tickets. Initially it was snowing but we stuck Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Dec 31, 2014
- Finishing the year with food
The end of the year found us pretty lazy other than taking the girls for a walk through downtown and the subsequent showers to wash their feet. Christina and Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Dec 30, 2014
- Snowmobile tour and Rio Grande GorgeMichaels Kitchen had such a good breakfast and a great ski lodge feel so its easy to convince ourselves to go back again today. The enchiladas are delicious with their green chili sauce and Curt also orders us a Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Dec 29, 2014
- Massages and Black Mesa WineryRest and massage is the name of the game today. The renter of the house gave us the name of a massage therapist that would come to the house and give massages. Emma was pretty concerned about the Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Dec 28, 2014
- Arriving in Taos, New Mexico
I totally forgot what it was like to be really cold and also about how snow makes mud and that makes little dogs very messy every time they go outside! We a Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Dec 27, 2014
- 2014 Summary: A Year With BirdsThis post is a photo summary of 2014, showcasing my best avian photography ranging from New Zealand in January to the Sax-Zim Bog in December. Enjoy!
This native New Zealand Fantail was one of the first birds I saw when I Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jan 2, 2015
- The Trip
We found a great deal on [[http://www.Adioso.com|Adioso.com]] for round trip flights to Buenos Aires Argentina in Dec 2014 for May 2015. It is the start of the low season in Argentina so flights had already gone down from there Posted by thehesters in The Hesters | Jan 2, 2015
- I Hate PackingThe worst part of any trip is deciding what to pack. I don't mind packing, but hate the decision making.
A few facts re. Tahiti:
* There is only a two hour time difference between Calif and Tahiti, 2 hours earlier there.
* Posted by PatriciaA in French Polynesia 2015 | Jan 2, 2015
- The Night Before It is the night before we leave Orlando, and both of us are in complete awe that time is flying by so quickly. Here is a brief run-down of our 2014 holiday season:
- December 7 - 11, 2014: We moved Posted by zachandlindsay in Zach & Lindsay Road Trip Through The USA | Jan 1, 2015
- Day 5: SNOWstorm!Today my aunt, uncle, and I hopped into the car from their house near La Crosse, Wisconsin, at around 9 in the morning for a day of birding.
On the highway, I spotted this beautiful dark-morph ROUGH-LEGGED HAWK which was Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jan 1, 2015
- Preparing to travelWelcome everyone (anyone) who chooses to read my travel blog. It is really just a record for myself and something I like to do when I travel.
I hope the internet connection on the ship is available and Posted by PatriciaA in French Polynesia 2015 | Jan 1, 2015
- Day 4: A Break From the ColdToday I spent most of my day enjoying the warmth of being inside and spending time with my aunt and uncle at their house near La Crosse in western Wisconsin. I only ventured outside to take a quick walk with Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Dec 31, 2014