- On the Verge
'"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one."
As it seems I can't sleep (and will regret not doing so as I have to be up in 5 hours...) I should use my super-insomnia to write a last-minute Posted by Kacey's Travels in Kacey's Travels | Jan 19, 2016
- Freedom Isn't Free, It Takes Folks Like You And Me!Well, this is the start of my first tour of the USA! Going up into Canada via Niagra, over to Montreal, back into to the states through Vermont, Boston, and returning to New York.
Let's get the bad out of the Posted by WrightA in The Ramblings of Sheltered Traveller | Jan 19, 2016
- Step FiveHey everybody! It’s been way too long and we have SO much to update you on. Our last post was about the American Halloween experience. Very shortly after that (Nov. 2nd), we hit the road for our first U.S. roadtrip. Posted by Tool Box in The first steps and beyond | Jan 19, 2016
- Jan. 19 - LEICESTER, MASNOW IS ON THE WAY!
Hello, virtual travel friends. We are preparing to fly to San Francisco on Jan. 24th to board Crystal Serenity for the 2016 World Cruise. Beca Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Jan 19, 2016
- I’ve Watched the Mighty Skyline FallToday promised to be interesting, but not necessarily fun – our main plan: to visit the new One World Trade (‘Freedom Tower’) site, and the memorial to those lost in the 9/11 terrorist attacks that brought down the Twin Posted by AndiNZ in New York State of Mind | Jan 17, 2016
- New jacket, boots, and gaitersIn the fall, I did splurge for the Outdoor Research Aspire Jacket. Definitely worth it. I've hiked in pouring rain and strong wind, in drizzle, in cold fog. The side zips have been invaluable when it's wet but not cold. Posted by c2c2016 in Coast to Coast (really this time!) 2016 | Jan 17, 2016
- week 1We arrived in Los Angeles at 7:00am in the morning. It took 15 hours to get there! We left on the 19th of December and arrived on the 19th of December.
[img=http://phot Posted by EleanorCollier in Canada and USA | Jan 17, 2016
- Four (still) Dreaming of a White ChristmasYes we know we have been home for weeks already so it is a bit weird to be writing the final blog now but our epic adventure seemed unfinished without putting the last stage in writing, so here goes!
After the Posted by Roadtrippingusa in Four go off on a road-tripping adventure | Jan 17, 2016
- Champagne skiing!...By the time Sean and I emerged for breakfast, all was quiet and the Hallam ladies had vanished back to their own digs to get ready for the day. So we breakfasted on the last of our eggs, leaving Posted by Redsole in Bright Lights, Big Powder | Jan 16, 2016
- Smash!...Happy birthday Mum!
After a good night's sleep and a hearty breakfast, we geared up and met the Hallams for a group ski, followed by a lunch at Gwyn's which I had booked yesterday. Seems we are becoming Posted by Redsole in Bright Lights, Big Powder | Jan 15, 2016
- Campgrounding it up...This morning Maddy decided to ditch us for the perceived 'cooler' crowd, and Sean needed a few boot tweaks, so Cameron and I were left to our own devices....! It was a cracking clear sunny day, so after a Posted by Redsole in Bright Lights, Big Powder | Jan 15, 2016
- Anniversary with altitude...As we celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary today, Sean and I noted that we may have spent more wedding anniversaries at altitude than at sea level...maybe there's something in that? Lack of oxygen perhaps???! There was no lack Posted by Redsole in Bright Lights, Big Powder | Jan 15, 2016
- I'm Dreaming of a Wet Christmas
Matt and I enjoyed spending Christmas at a cabin in Sapphire, NC so much last year, that we decided to do it again this year. What we didn’t know was that the entire Southeast would b Posted by vicki_h in . | Jan 13, 2016
- Holiday Season in the U.S of A Wilton, Connecticut
After being thoroughly processed through US immigration, we arrived at Newark Airport in New Jersey. My Uncle Cecil was patiently waiting for us, albeit slightly worried, as it took us an hour and a half to get through custom Posted by nathanruth in Backpacks, Buses and Beyond | Jan 12, 2016
- HELP FOR VISITORS HERE YOU CAN ASK FOR ANY INFORMATION ABOUT RAPA NUI SERVICES AND ACTIVITIES. Posted by easter island in EASTER ISLAND NATIVE GUIDE | Jan 12, 2016
- What's the big idea?
We heard this from just about everyone, including each other, from the outset of this decision. This grand delusion that we conjured up of putting our successful Posted by rheamarietx in Our Postcard Home | Jan 12, 2016
- ScottsdaleI was spending a lot of time at work and Rob asked me to take a Friday afternoon off so that we can enjoy the time off together. He told me he would drop me off at work in the Posted by RobJill in ROB and JILL's TRAVEL BLOG | Oct 18, 2015
- Mahalo OahuAl was excited to
go to Pearl Harbor
to see the planes
on Ford Island
[left][img=http://photos Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Jan 11, 2016
- Aloha Kaua'iAl connected with nature
while he was on
the Hawaiian island
Kaua'i hosts Al's
There he build a
[left][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/497240/Al_building.jpg thumb=http://photo Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Jan 11, 2016
- Letter from MontyDear Al,
Having a great summer! Hope you are as well. My humans took me down to the Florida Keys. It wa Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Jan 11, 2016
- Tucson - Denver - Reykjavik - Arlanda[center] [/center]
When the alarm rang and it was time to get out of bed I almost flew up. I was so homesick an Posted by bejjan in US West Coast | May 20, 2012
- White Stallion RanchFinally time to go to the White Stallion Ranch! It was actually the ranch week that led up to this whole road trip, even though we visited the ranch the very last week of our trip.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/799557/1-White_S Posted by bejjan in US West Coast | May 13, 2012
- Beauty of Fighter Jets[center][/center]
As a tourist there is nothing interesting to see in Phoenix, so we just passed through driving south towards Tucson. Somewhere between Phoenix and Tucson we stopped at a m Posted by bejjan in US West Coast | May 12, 2012
- Route 66, Ghost Town and Red Rocks[center][/center]
Before checking out, we ate breakfast at the hotel next door. The hotel we stayed at had that service… if you didn’t like the hotels own breakfast you could walk over to the Posted by bejjan in US West Coast | May 11, 2012
- Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon[center][/center]
We had gone to bed late last night which was why we spoiled ourselves with a well-needed sleep-in today with a late breakfast. After check-out we headed for [b]Hoover Dam[ Posted by bejjan in US West Coast | May 10, 2012