- Pine Warbler!Hello birding friends,
Yesterday I drove with my dad to my friend Jill Anderson's backyard where she had recently reported a photogenic male Pine Warbler, a beautiful warbler species of early spring migration.
I soon found him, but didn't get a good Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Apr 9, 2016
- Confusion in the Copper Canyon [center][b]I've read about the Copper Canyon for years - magnificent, wild, massive - it makes the Grand Canyon look like a rock cut (it is four times the size). This is one of Mexico's natural treasures you really have to Posted by millerburr in Leaving Ourselves Behind | Apr 9, 2016
- Visiting SnoopyAl went to Santa Rosa
the Charles Schultz museum
He started out
Warm Puppy Cafe
[img=http://photos. Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Apr 9, 2016
- Preparation and trepidation First entry in our blog🙂
Well 4 weeks today we set off on our road trip. It's a once in a lifetime trip to celebrate the birth and milestone event - Copies 50th!!🎉🍺😎
And what better way to do it on a Posted by Cope in Copes Road Trip🏍 | Apr 9, 2016
Thanks to the legends Tom & Emma for being such gracious hosts! We cruised the length of Venice Beach and Santa Monica. This stretch of coast has a real buzz about it and we had fun soak Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | Apr 8, 2016
- Driving Around Lake TahoeAl took a trip
with his van
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/497240/IMG_ Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Apr 7, 2016
- Spring Birds & BloomsHello birding friends,
A bit of birding and photography around my neighborhood on this beautiful 70-degree day (as opposed to 32 degrees and snowy yesterday!) yielded some nice finds, the best of which were 4 different Hawks - 2 COOPER'S, one Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Apr 3, 2016
- The Life of a Princess[i][center]"The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, 'Abba, Father.' The Spirit himself testifies with our Posted by graciouslove in Royal Living | Apr 2, 2016
- Parkett Drive-In and Blue Stallion Brewery
A three hour drive from Clarksville takes us on the Bluegrass Highway to Lexington, Kentucky - the horse capital of the world. Instead of going straight for the horses we Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Mar 24, 2016
- 1 Month Until Migration Madness!Hello birding friends,
Today the month of April started on a rainy note. I; however, managed to get some birding in earlier this week as well as between rain showers today. April showers bring May flowers...and warblers, as we only have Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Apr 1, 2016
- DAY 0 SFO IN SFO - WednesdayThe jet lag thing has almost disappeared. Woke up joyously only a few minutes before six. It was going to be a no nothing kind of day so I thought. Michael was going off to work and Posted by lukskytest in Queen Elizabeth 2016 Trip | Mar 31, 2016
- Let the Adventure Begin!All, we are putting the final items into our bags and we will update the blog once we reach Singapore.
Have a GREAT day!
Gerald and Michael Posted by lukskytest in Queen Elizabeth 2016 Trip | Mar 30, 2016
- Morton ArboretumYesterday (Tuesday, March 29), my family and I made a trip out to the Morton Arboretum in nearby DuPage County. First, we headed to the Lake Marmo and Hemlock/Spruce Hill area on the west side where the birding was pretty Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Mar 30, 2016
- Waterfowl Trip!Hello birding friends,
Two days ago (Monday, March 28), a friend of mine, Suzanne, led a field trip with the main target birds being waterfowl in the Glenview area. It was a fantastic trip as we birded five locations and saw Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Mar 30, 2016
- Easter BirdingToday, after watching my sister's annual Easter egg hunt around the house in the morning, and later singing at my church, I decided to get a quick birding bike ride in to Taylor Park and back before the rain arrived.
Pretty Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Mar 27, 2016
- Spring Break!Hello birding friends,
To celebrate a nice break from this hectic semester, this afternoon I covered nearby Miller Meadows and Thatcher Woods Forest Preserves in the afternoon with my friends Jill Anderson and Dan Anzia. We had two target birds for Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Mar 26, 2016
- TROPICAL WAVES RADIOSo, I've been busy with the mundane things that life offers coupled with a little travel and a few special projects along the way. Of which, they have taken me away from this blog as they all lobby for my Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Mar 26, 2016
- Welding Services in MarylandWelding Services in Maryland
Welding is the process of permanently joining two or more parts – usually metals or thermoplastics – by melting them and adding a filler material, causing them to fuse together into a strong joint. Once cooled, Posted by freerest in Asphalt Services in Maryland | Mar 25, 2016
- Waterproofing Services in MarylandWaterproofing Services in Maryland
Waterproofing is the process of making something resistant to the entry of water under specific conditions. Waterproof materials may be used in wet environments or under damp conditions.
FREEDOM RESTORATION will do Posted by freerest in Asphalt Services in Maryland | Mar 25, 2016
- Unknowns Problems ServicesUnknowns Problems Services in Maryland
Please call FREEDOM RESTORATION. Freedom Restoration is committed to providing the highest level of customer service. We look forward to assisting you.
FREEDOM RESTORATION will help you achieving great results in Posted by freerest in Asphalt Services in Maryland | Mar 25, 2016
- Tuckpointing Services in MarylandTuckpointing Services in Maryland
Why is tuckpointing necessary?
Bricks may last for more than a hundred years. Mortar joints, on the other hand, only last between 25 to 35, depending on exposure and the quality of materials used. Thus, periodic Posted by freerest in Asphalt Services in Maryland | Mar 25, 2016
- Trench Drains ServicesTrench Drains Services in Maryland
A trench drain is a specific type of floor drain containing a channel-shaped body that is installed below ground. Known by various other names like channel drain, line drain, slot drain, linear drain or strip Posted by freerest in Asphalt Services in Maryland | Mar 25, 2016
- Thermal Imaging ServicesThermal Imaging Services in Maryland
Thermal images are visual displays of the amount of infrared energy given off or transmitted by a certain object. Thermography, or the act of capturing this energy as an image, makes it possible to see Posted by freerest in Asphalt Services in Maryland | Mar 25, 2016
- Structural RestorationStructural Restoration Services in Maryland
Building restoration describes the process of the renewal and refurbishment of the fabric of a building. The phrase covers a wide span of activities, from the cleaning of the interior or exterior of a building Posted by freerest in Asphalt Services in Maryland | Mar 25, 2016
- Spall Services in MarylandSpall Services in Maryland
Concrete surfaces have two layers: smooth and rocky. The smooth outer layer is the visible part of concrete and the most fragile. When this layer becomes chipped, scaled or flaked, this is called spalling. Posted by freerest in Asphalt Services in Maryland | Mar 25, 2016