- From the Applachian Moutains into the AlleghanysI toured around Eastern West Virginia for almost a week.
I stayed in four state parks in six nights.
I camped and slept in Ol' 95 again,
I visited places like Pearl S Buck's birthplace and the National Radio Observatory.
But, you are not Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | May 16, 2015
- Killer IQ: Lion vs Hyena
For those of you who followed my blog last year, you may remember me talking about filming for a TV series. The premise of the series was to test lion and hyena intelligence and social Posted by grendak in South Africa | May 15, 2015
- Black TankBLACK TANK- No it's not a reality show where contestants attempt to sell a business plan to Donald Trump, it's something every motorhome or trailer dweller knows about. The "Black Tank" is the tank that collects your poop. Yep, get Posted by Acooper913 in Land Yacht | May 15, 2015
- Two Former Executives in an RV?So we sold the ranch in the wine country and put the cash in the bank. The kids were out of the house and no grandkids on the horizon. We loaded the dogs in our 29 foot RV and told Posted by Acooper913 in Land Yacht | May 15, 2015
- Punching itYesterday I got in my car and learned that it does not go over 98. Sorry brother John, I could not punch it to 100 the way you did in the family Buick on route 35 about 50 years ago. Posted by Tampicoandlisa in Lisa in Tampico, Mexico | May 15, 2015
- Let The Countdown Begin! Our departure is quickly approaching! We head off to Barcelona, Spain on May 28th, 2015. First stop is JFK airport where we will meet up before heading to España. Countdown: 13 days.... Posted by lizkels in Europe Trip 2015 | May 15, 2015
- Diving into the Deep [img=http://photos.travelle Posted by Januschka in Where is the Vollkornbrot | May 14, 2015
- Season's GreetingsWhenever I travel my better half always seems to sneak in little notes that I read when I'm away. They are those little cards that you get at the florist when you order flowers. You know which Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | May 14, 2015
- A Weekend in Charleston: I've Got Friends in Low Places "Wow, that's, um, er, . . . adventurous. You'll enable the GPS on your phone just in case, though, right?"
That was the general consensus when I told some friends that I was planning to spend President's Day Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | May 14, 2015
- Valley Daze! For RealWe began the day early (5:30 am) to see the sunrise in Monument Valley.
After Posted by SouzScott in Southwest USA Trip 2015 | May 14, 2015
- A month to go...[center][/center]
I was twenty-two years old when I last travelled to Spain (most of Western Europe as well). I had the luxury of three months and $3000 after graduating from San Diego Sta Posted by rvltch in España | May 14, 2015
- Something to Write Home AboutIt's on my mind like breathing. You don't think about it until you can't do it.
It's something deep within like the blood in my veins. It is always there just below the surface. So necessary and so vital that life Posted by Lauriesam in The Adventures of Lauriesam | May 14, 2015
- California Dreamin'Marty McFly made travelling back in time look like such fun, but let it be known that it’s actually a complete and utter ball ache. Especially when you’re travelling with ‘Budget Air’ in place of a Delorean. Let Posted by katiejason in Katie & Jason's Round the World Trip | May 13, 2015
- "The Bench"...
Today we are starting out with a drive up the coast to La Jolla. Erica's friend an Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | May 13, 2015
- AlaskaMy Alaska Itinerary was 5 days because I was saving vacation days for trip to India. Flew in to Anchorage and drove to Seward. Went on Ididaride.com sled dog trip. Next day took a day long boat tour to Northwestern Posted by sgarje in Shashi's Travel blog | May 13, 2015
- Hawai'i part 2: The Big Island's Puna CoastThe Puna Coast of Hawaii Island is rugged, sparsely populated and devastatingly beautiful. It attracts far fewer tourists than the sunny Kona coast, and the locals like it that way. Unfortunately, the area has been slowly and methodically wiped out Posted by traciekochanny in Tracie's Travels. Wanderlust part 2. | May 13, 2015
- Hawai'i, part 1: The Big Island
This one begins when I was a nerdy kid who loved rocks. I mean, I LOVED rocks. Weird, yeah. But my mom though that made me smart so she bought me rocks. And one day I got lava rocks from Posted by traciekochanny in Tracie's Travels. Wanderlust part 2. | May 13, 2015
- Mouth-Watering Views of Rarities!Taking advantage of my school's late-arrival Wednesday today at 9:45am, my dad and I went birding at the amazing Montrose Point Bird Sanctuary near the Lincoln Park neighborhood of Chicago from 6:40am-9:00am.
Although it was very chilly (40's) and wind Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 13, 2015
- Day 1Today we jumped out of bed at the early hour of 5am. We were already packed, so after a quick count of heads in the backseat, we hit the road, eager to be on our way and start our Posted by cgwin in Test Blog | May 13, 2015
- Right Coast GirlsWe start the day with a tour of San Diego. Old Town Trolley Tours take us to several points of interest in this city. Our first stop is Balboa Park, the largest urban cultural park in the nation. Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | May 13, 2015
- Ten best places in USA Here is my list of TOP TEN (not in any order ;)) from my US Trip
In the East Coast
1) New York City
Undoubtedly the big apple city has this energy, which is Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | May 13, 2015
- Hoodoos, Horseshoe & MonumentsAfter getting our rear ends kicked with the climb yesterday, we decided to sleep in. Leaving Harold's about 8:45, we headed for breakfast then Bryce Canyon. Catching the shuttle at the entrance, we rode to the deepest part Posted by kfscott in Southwest USA Trip 2015 | May 12, 2015
- Roanoke – Round TwoI drove about an hour up the Blue Ridge Parkway from the Meadows of Dan to Roanoke.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/510746/From_the_Parkway.jpg caption=Fro Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | May 12, 2015
- Mesa VerdeIt was a glorious day! Just as if we had placed an order for it. The sun was shining, although it was a little cool and breezy. We thoroughly enjoyed the scenery and wild life. We saw wild turkeys and Posted by gadget506 in Our trip of a lifetime | May 12, 2015
- Carpe diemIt's 3 am ...we are wide awake and raring to go. We are jet-lagged. We discuss our options: lay here and twist and turn til daylight, read, or Erica's bright idea-go to the gym (uh...no). I have Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | May 12, 2015