- 2 miles unfinishedIn January 2012, I sent my parents an email that contained the confirmation for a Leadville 100 miler entry; and my name was listed as the participant. While I can’t say what their exact reaction was, I believe they Posted by stlefferts in dusty roads | Apr 9, 2014
- Phase One: Snow to Silicon[center]Thursday morning started with New England like snow. The heavy, thick, slushy type of snow that is just plain gross. Timing for the South Beach Triathlon couldn't be more perfect. Nell & I were outta dodge just in time and Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Apr 8, 2014
- River Cruise and Fort ClinchThe weekend trip is going by way to fast and after a waffle breakfast it is time to check out of the hotel already.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/175163/IMG_ Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Sep 15, 2013
- Fernandina BeachSleeping in is one of my favorite activities and it was wonderful to do that this morning and then have an amazing breakfast at the B&B. Today was a blueberry tort and a new twist on French toast. Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Sep 14, 2013
- Arrival on Amelia IslandAhhh, the long awaited pass has finally arrived and after hours at the terminal, a flight from Cuba and pick up by Curt at the terminal we are finally arriving to Amelia Island. We checked in to our Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Sep 13, 2013
- Quick stop in Natchez, MississippiThe intent was to be walking on the beach in Puerto Rico right now but unfortunately Curt was in a motorcycle accident and those plans were shattered. Luckily he was relatively okay after a week in the hospital, 2 chest Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | May 20, 2013
- Travel OverviewI've really been looking forward to this camping trip. We have not been to Myakka River State Park in many, many years. AND now we have our new Freedom Elite 23U motorhome, also known as Mighty Whitey. Posted by On-Da-Road in On-Da-Road | Apr 8, 2014
- DAY NINE- Monday April 7,2014This was not ‘‘going to be a day of more of the same”. In fact a quick summary right here. There were no freighters, no birds, and no dolphins. Nothing out there alive. However, Michael saw some Posted by lukskytest in Queen Victoria 2014 Trip | Apr 8, 2014
- South Bend, Indiana===2 Days freezing in South Bend, Indiana===
The day started early as it always does when we go overseas. We were flying out of Gatwick to Dublin and then on to Chicago. The transit time in Dublin was to be Posted by Tiki Touring in Tiki Touring | Apr 7, 2014
- DAY EIGHT- Sunday April 6,2014Our eight day begins. The bow TV picture looks like a rather calm sea but still dark with only a glimmer of an eastern dawning. The “technician” rolls out of the sack and works on the “push”. Posted by lukskytest in Queen Victoria 2014 Trip | Apr 7, 2014
- LA to Pismo BeachAsh managed to make it through her Perth ->Singapore->Hong Kong-> Beijing->LAX trip, and Cal hired a Mustang Convertible and drove back from San Diego to meet in LA.
Spent the night at the Radisson LAX. Had a dinner at the Posted by calandash in Cal and Ash | Apr 6, 2014
- Crabs, Crazies, Crack Cocaine and California RaisinsSo its the day after the god-awful burning hands fiasco which as you know from my previous blog kinda messed up all of our sleeping patterns...thanks Amber! You bleedin wanker.
Ben actually managed to get to work on time somehow but Posted by Lady-K in Around The World - Trip 2 | Apr 6, 2014
- Charleston, SC / Hunting Island State Park (Beaufort, SC)There was a nasty accident from Durham to Charlotte, so it added an hour to the original two-hour drive. I arrived at my hosts' place in Charlotte, NC, at around 11:30. To be honest, it was a bit messy and Posted by muricadave in DC to LA | Apr 6, 2014
- Another Day at Thatcher WoodsToday I biked to Thatcher Woods again because of a report of Least Sandpipers that were present there yesterday.
The first good bird was this COOPER'S HAWK:
When I Posted by skwclar in Birding around the World | Apr 5, 2014
- Ft. Lauderdale, Cruise360It was another wonderful morning in paradise as the sun rose. As this was the weekend, more ships were in.
Our morning was the second general session. The first presenter was a repre Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Apr 5, 2014
- DAY SIX- Friday April 4,2014It must be the cloudy days that are doing it. Changed my clock and of course alarm ahead last night by order of the CAPTAIN to find when we put the Navigation Chart up on the tube that we Posted by lukskytest in Queen Victoria 2014 Trip | Apr 5, 2014
- Ft. Lauderdale, Cruise360The conference today started with our opening General Session.
Our first keynote speaker was award winning lecturer Kathleey Passanisi who spoke entertainingly about 'happiness'
* Only 13% o Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Apr 4, 2014
- Happy Birthday Grammie!!It's good to know that even in your 80s, one can be such a socialite, answering the phone is even a chore ;)
Yesterday was my grandmother's 85th birthday!!!!
So, I've called her a few times to wish her a happy birthday Posted by gabell in ThreeLittlePiggies | Apr 4, 2014
- DAY FIVE- Thursday April 3,2014The alarmed didn't need to ring. Today was “push day” for the last two days of our sail. I know it is about time but it takes the CAPTAIN a little time get the Command Center up and Posted by lukskytest in Queen Victoria 2014 Trip | Apr 4, 2014
- Save me San Francisco...San Francisco 28th feb - 1st march
Today I felt a bit like Doctor Who time travelling in the tardis! I left NZ at 7.30pm on the 28th but arrived at 10.30am on the same day. Oh the excitement of crossing Posted by HelenHeneghan in Helen goes round the world! | Apr 3, 2014
- Pet Sitting 4 Dogs and 2 CatsHere in Ojo Sarco, I have six companions to keep me company:
4 dogs - Bruiser, Dora, Princess PP, and Rex
2 cats - Annie and Jack
The dogs like to go for a walk around the property at least twice Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Apr 3, 2014
- My Home in Ojo Sarco March 31-April 6Ojo Sarco meanders along several miles of dirt county road half way between Taos and Santa Fe. There is not really a "city center" that I could find. Closes town is Dixon.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/510746/Road_to_my..rco_NM_Home.jpg caption= Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Apr 3, 2014
- Ft. Lauderdale, Cruise360The first day at many conferences include classes for new travel agents as they try and achieve their industry qualifications. I sat in on a briefing from several of the cruise lines I sell.
==Regent Seven Seas:==
* The most inclusive Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Apr 3, 2014
- How to Stunt Your Creative Travel StyleFor the next week, I have the opportunity to house and pet sit for a family in the New Mexico mountains half way between Taos and Santa Fe. Unfortunately, I failed to get pictures of Kelly, Michael and Luke before Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Apr 3, 2014
- March 30, 2014I have made this leg of the trip several times, so this time it is just to get from one point to the next. I can also come back here and explore again in future years.
Just in case you never Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Apr 3, 2014