- HOW I GOT MY MOM CURED OF HEPATITIS B DISEASE(HBV)My mother had been diagnosed of HEPATITIS B disease 3 years ago. She had been using the interferon therapy (Peg-interferon + Ribavirin) which adversely affected her hemoglobin level as she is also thalassemic (a side effect of using the interferon Posted by GerrandL in HOW MY MOM GOT CURED OF HEPATITIS B | Oct 22, 2015
- Gettysburg, Harpers Ferry, Family Visit, Washington DCMy head is spinning!!!! On Monday, October 19 we left West Virginia and headed to Maryland. Had a most beautiful drive up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down the hills Posted by beckistewart1 in Stewart, Dean and Kint | Oct 22, 2015
- Hawaii and the shrinking bathers!Well, a few weeks before we left home I discovered I could book return flights to Hawaii from LA for $11 each (and some frequent flyer points!)....we discussed it like grown ups...it took about 5 seconds and decided to extend Posted by Jochester71 in Chesters USA and Canada Trip 2015 | Oct 22, 2015
- Utah and California
In this trip I visited the Salt Lake City Section and student chapters at the University of Utah and Brigham Young University. It was cool because I got to see my youngest son who is a ph Posted by fracmeister in SPE President Travels | Oct 15, 2015
- Bad Trips Happen ....Getting Bamboozled in Beaufort.
On occasion, Matt’s charter flights involve the drop-off of a passenger to some fun locale, and sometimes, this happens on a weekend. This makes it easy to slide right into a weekend Posted by vicki_h in . | Oct 21, 2015
- Holmsey Visits Globe ArizonaHolmsey Hare hop has arrived in Globe, Arizona USA and he arrived after the heat of the summer finally left,
There are Several Copper mines in this area.
They use cows on the sides of the Posted by Holmsey Hare in Holmsey Hare's Hop | Oct 21, 2015
- Theme Park #1 SeaWorldWe caught a shuttle bus from Floridays to SeaWorld. Dad went straight on the thrill rides, The Manta and the Kraken. After mum, dad and I went on the Atlantis. The Atlantis was a boat ride that went through a Posted by JasRenTahJac in US holiday 2015 | Oct 20, 2015
- Fall in the BerkshiresAl headed up
to Charlemont, MA
for a little
He liked the
but he was
es Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Oct 20, 2015
- Washington DCWe really enoyed our funky hotel 'Capitol Hill Hotel'. Unfortunately we saw more of the inside of the hotel than we had planned, due to Tahlia falling sick on us. On the first day we went to the Posted by JasRenTahJac in US holiday 2015 | Oct 19, 2015
- Disneyland- the happiest place on Earth!Yes! We are all big kids inside- if we really let ourselves do it!
Arriving into Disneyland (via a 6am flight from Vegas!) was ok- we were pretty excited and so hit the ground running! Given there are two parks side Posted by Jochester71 in Chesters USA and Canada Trip 2015 | Oct 17, 2015
- Sliced and Diced.[center]
When: 11:30pm. 5 hours before scheduled arrival time to hospital
Where: The streets of Boston, North End.
Who: Three of my nearest and dearest, who took me out, made me laugh and snuggled all over me - Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Oct 19, 2015
- Fall Colors
We spent the last three days at Chestnut Ridge Regional Park in Bruceton Mills, West Virginia. What a beautiful campground!!!
The weather turned cold on us so it was g Posted by beckistewart1 in Stewart, Dean and Kint | Oct 18, 2015
- Our WeddingWaiting on all the photos and videos to come in, but this post should be up soon! Posted by mbeymer in Our Story | Oct 18, 2015
- A Long And Winding RoadIt's an early flight so the alarm goes off at 4:30 AM letting me know it's time to get moving. We've done this before so it's the part of the trip when we say we just have to go with Posted by Lauriesam in New Mexico | Oct 18, 2015
- Cruising to Bermuda
I am no longer a virgin. I've taken my first cruise. And survived Hurricane Joaquin and the Bermuda triangle, although on Day 2 that was not something I was taking for gr Posted by teethetrav in Tee the Trav | Oct 18, 2015
- Las VegasWell, the first time I have ever thought I was going to be in trouble, was on the flight from Washington DC to Las Vegas (LV). It was so rough, my head was rammed in to the window! We were Posted by Jochester71 in Chesters USA and Canada Trip 2015 | Oct 16, 2015
- Washington DC and that White building!Well, we caught the train from New York to Washington DC. The funniest part was the captain/ train driver ....whatever you call him! Whenever we were coming to a stop he'd tell you about it in a very funny, sing Posted by Jochester71 in Chesters USA and Canada Trip 2015 | Oct 16, 2015
- 3 Days, 5 States, 726 Miles, and Another Time Zone
Colors, Colors, Colors EVERYWHERE! As we drove northeast these last 3 days and I gawked at all the changing colors Paul keep saying, "You Wait, that's not color." Today, Friday, O Posted by beckistewart1 in Stewart, Dean and Kint | Oct 16, 2015
- Brooklyn Bridge.....Thought I would add a few of these from the night walking tour across Brooklyn Bridge!
[img=http://photos.travel Posted by Jochester71 in Chesters USA and Canada Trip 2015 | Oct 16, 2015
- Day 24: Santa MonicaOn day 24, James and I took the bus to get all the way to Santa Monica. He was switching hostels and I just tagged along. It was quite a long journey - and it didn't help that we missed Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Oct 16, 2015
- 13th October
I always feel a bit conflicted about zoos. On the one hand I'd rather see the animals in the wild than miserable in an enclosure - I've never seen a more miserable animal than the gorill Posted by laughingfish in Laughing Fish | Oct 15, 2015
- Last day in New YorkPacking up the bags again today so we are ready for the train in the afternoon. Checking out of the hotel for 10am and having a few hours to kill before going to the train station, saw us hit the Posted by JasRenTahJac in US holiday 2015 | Oct 15, 2015
- New York City II[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/Liamps/countries/USA/|New York City photos]]
Some people criticise the fast-pace of New York City, but I revelled in it. I love the focus and determination that New Yorkers have to travel to their d Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo Trip | Oct 15, 2015
- 911 Memorial, Brooklyn Tour, Statue of LibertyWe went to pay our respects at the 911 memorial today. 14yrs ago, we walked past ground zero, it was just over 2 months after the terribly tragic event and the wreckage was still smouldering. The smell will be Posted by JasRenTahJac in US holiday 2015 | Oct 15, 2015
- Griswold Style Family Vacation 2015 9Day Eight July 13
Although, I know he had to be tired, Antonio didn't sleep too late. We got up and ready to go to California Adventure. We stopped in the lobby and got some hot chocolate (all they Posted by MarathonMama629 in Oh the Places We'll Go! | Oct 14, 2015