- Sequoia and Yosemite==Week 5-7==
Miles traveled: 3713
National/State Parks Visited: 9
Miles hiked in Yosemite: 57===
Week 5 started off in Sequoia National Park which was as excellent as expected. After leaving Big Sur, CA we drove into Fresno to visit ye Posted by RnCtravel in Adventures of Rachael and Chris | May 7, 2015
- Time to fly away ! Posted by Tigerbeth in USA & CANADA | May 7, 2015
- Laid back business[img=http://photos.travelle Posted by Januschka in Where is the Vollkornbrot | May 6, 2015
- Day 5 - Sunday 3rd May 2015Our last full day in Seattle, we said our goodbyes to Suzanne and Mike as they headed back to their home to Oregon. As we had run out of time yesterday and there were a couple of things on Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 6, 2015
- Hills, Curves, Cacti & a Beautiful Sunny DayThe Motor Lodge was wonderfully comfortable providing a great night's sleep in the awesome bed with pillows that Susan now wants on our bed at home.
Since the rain shortened our day yesterday, we opted to get some miles on Posted by kfscott in Southwest USA Trip 2015 | May 6, 2015
- Day Seventeen to Day TwentyDay 17
Day 17 starts with another relatively early morning. First on the list today is a boat tour of the swamp. We make our way 30 mins out of New Orleans to Slidell, LA to Honey Island Swamp Tours. The Posted by scott-us-rt2015 in USA Road Trip 2015 | May 6, 2015
- Seattle/Tacoma and VancouverPart two! It was a 10 day trip so there are a lot of pictures.
After my girls left, I got to meet up with a friend, Jochen, that I know from Germany. What a small world to have a German Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | May 6, 2015
- Day 4 - Saturday 2nd May 2015Almost a repeat performance from yesterday, we headed over to Carmen's place and the 6 of us took off back to the City again. First stop was the famous Pike Market Place, lots of fresh fruit, seafood, souvenirs and food Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 5, 2015
- Hello! Xin chào! Sabaidee!Welcome to my little slice of the internet that I'll be calling home for the next few months!
My goal with this little blog is to share with you some highlights so you can reference this if you ever decide to Posted by ouicope in Globetrot with Oui | May 5, 2015
- Ghosts, more rain & spectacular vistasFirst, to reveal the "ghost" in the Gene Tierney room at the Monte Vista in Flagstaff: it was simply the stop on one of the windows to limit it's opening. Why would that pop out after midnight on some Posted by kfscott in Southwest USA Trip 2015 | May 5, 2015
- Day Twelve to Day SixteenDay 12
Day 12 begins with another early start, as we have our longest drive so far for the trip. The aim for today is to reach Austin, TX which is over 8 hours drive from Carlsbad, NM. Our first stop Posted by scott-us-rt2015 in USA Road Trip 2015 | May 5, 2015
- Day 3We went to the second Universal park today. First ride of the day was the Hulk. Which was one of the biggest roller coasters we have seen. We also went on a couple of river rides. Both of us Posted by JarrodMichaela in USA Trip | May 5, 2015
- Day 2Today we spent the day at Universal Studio's. Got there first thing. It was soo quite. We didn't have to line up for many rides. And we went on all of the rides. It was great, although Posted by JarrodMichaela in USA Trip | May 4, 2015
- Day 1We arrived in Orlando at 12.00am on Saturday night absolutely exhausted. I (Michaela) was lucky enough to get some sleep on the plane. Jarrod unfortunately didn't sleep the entire trip. Checked into our hotel and got a Posted by JarrodMichaela in USA Trip | May 4, 2015
- The Magic of Migration!Today was the first true migration "fallout" this spring - that is, a morning that suddenly yields an abundance of migrant birds after a period of relative quiet. This happens due to a period of unfavorable northerly winds followed by Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 4, 2015
- On Our Way...Hey all!
Today is our travel day. We started early at 4:30 AM. We went to get breakfast at Bob Evans (to keep from dirtying more dishes at our house!), and then we had to make sure we didn't Posted by Acw415 in Jeremy & Ashley Travel Europe | May 4, 2015
- Day 3 - Friday 1st May 2015Our first day to head into Seattle city and start seeing the sights. First we met up with my Dice Buddy Suzanne and her husband Mike who drove up from Oregon for the weekend to meet up with us and Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 4, 2015
- Anuschka was hereHeute wortkarg weil erst ein Kaffee ;) Also seht selbst:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/732824/IMG_201505 Posted by Januschka in Where is the Vollkornbrot | May 4, 2015
- Centre of the earth, aliens & HeisenbergWe started the day with a Journey to the Centre of the Earth at Carlsbad Caverns. Arriving in early morning, we'd previously opted to do the self-guided tours hiking the Natural entrance of the cave 750ft down to the Posted by kfscott in Southwest USA Trip 2015 | May 4, 2015
- Day 2 - Thursday 30th April 2015Our first full day on land and we slept like babies last night from pure exhaustion. We only slept six hours but neither of us budged once. We got ready and headed over to Carmen's place to collect her. First Posted by Ace from Oz in Canada/Alaska Adventure | May 3, 2015
- PackingIn case you didn't know, we are doing something a bit different in regard to packing for our trip. We are each packing in 50 litre hiking backpacks. The reason we are doing this is so that we have Posted by Acw415 in Jeremy & Ashley Travel Europe | May 3, 2015
- Dürre, amerikanische Freaks und Zebras[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/732824 Posted by Januschka in Where is the Vollkornbrot | May 3, 2015
- Pet Sitting on the Blue Ridge ParkwayIf you are not into dogs and cats and how Paula idles away her days, this might be Too Much Information on my current pet sitting assignment.
I am in a lovely guest house just outside of [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meadows_of_Dan,_Virginia|Meadows of Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | May 3, 2015
- Bloody skies.Some things I've learned thus far: new experiences are fun-ny, they allow slighty dapper yet obviously disheveled bearded men in first class. Alcoholic beverage consumption is mandatory in 1st (i was scolded for a good 45 minutes for ordering a Posted by adamfarr in EuroTrip 2015 | May 3, 2015
- Leg Eins.It shall begin.
Soon I will be in the bean city to meet my Auntie D. "Shortly" after we will skip the pond in hopes of finding the worlds most envied tea and crumpet. Yes. Crumpet. Singular. I mean, hey, I'm Posted by adamfarr in EuroTrip 2015 | May 3, 2015