- Adventure to New YorkThe trip to New York is definitely taking forever. We are only in Columbus! The Greyhound bus line is not the most efficient. The buses are almost always late and some of the drivers are unnecessarily rude. The only Posted by GiseleTravels in Gisele's Trip to Europe | Aug 15, 2014
- Minnesota North ShoreI certainly never thought I would spend any time on the [[http://www.exploreminnesota.com/things-to-do/2889/north-shore-all-american-scenic-drive|Minnesota North Shore]]....but...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/510746/Hike_Along..Brule_River.jpg Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Aug 15, 2014
- Arclight CinemasDecided to have a quiet one and just go see Lucy at the Arclight Cinemas on Sunset Boulevard!
Jamie (remembered her name now) one of the main hosts at the Hostel keeps recommending Joe's Pizza! So stopped by their on the Posted by traaxx in The Tricky Trip - USA 2014 | Aug 15, 2014
- San Diego - Los Angeles - HawaiiYesterday morning, I picked up my rental car, retrieved my luggage at the hostel and had a last round of pancakes for breakfast before I set off to L.A.
I had a navi so I decided to take a few detours Posted by saskia_1707 in Round-the-World Trip | Aug 14, 2014
- San Diego - TijuanaOn Tuesday, my last day in San Diego, I woke up early in the morning and went to the harbor at 9:45 just as I had been instructed. I have to admit that I was very sceptical about that invitation Posted by saskia_1707 in Round-the-World Trip | Aug 14, 2014
- San Diego - Coronado and Old TownOn day 3 of my stay in San Diego, I took a bus to Coronado, the small island opposite the harbor. I was told that from the beach, I would have an amazing view of the San Diego skyline. First, Posted by saskia_1707 in Round-the-World Trip | Aug 14, 2014
- Deluxe TourI made it there just in time for my scheduled tour of my work's branch in Burbank! But wouldn't of i think if i'd waited for the bus to come, i got a bit lost initially trying to find the Posted by traaxx in The Tricky Trip - USA 2014 | Aug 14, 2014
- The Pub CrawlHindsight is a wonderful thing and also learning from experience, i should of gone a little easier on the liquor last night! I didn't think i drank that much but perhaps being jet lagged contributed to me losing control of Posted by traaxx in The Tricky Trip - USA 2014 | Aug 14, 2014
- Roadtrippin'After getting back to the US, and getting a few wedding details in order, Ashley I go hit by the travel bug again. With another round the world trip out of the question (too much$$) we settled on a Posted by Scatman in 40 K Miles, 6 Months | Aug 14, 2014
- POST 1Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends. --Maya Angelou
Cheers to stepping Posted by cboberick in Temple PT Trip to Guatemala | Aug 13, 2014
- Flashback: Washington, DC and the blizzard of aught-nineJust a month after our trip to San Diego, we were on the road again. I had to be in DC for work, and my husband and daughter (then 7 months old) came along. For this trip, at least, I Posted by amikulski in Toddler Travels | Aug 14, 2014
- What a Maine-iacClaude ventured north to Maine,
Taking time to tend a succulent garden,
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/4 Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Aug 14, 2014
- I believe we all have a higher purpose... I believe we all have a higher purpose in this life, one that stems from our Divine Origins, and it is greater than any career, any material thing, or anyone for that Posted by jessp2386 in Searching for the Source | Aug 14, 2014
- 12 Bones[center]
We could not leave without visiting Chris's primary reason for coming out to Western North Carolina: 12 Bones. For these ribs, Chris would move across the country.[/center] Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Jul 4, 2012
- Backpacking in Pisgah National Forest, Day 1[center]
Chris was petrified of the lightning. Luckily, we had a sign to tell us what to do...
Humid day, big pack...
Posted by chschen in Teenie Travels | Jul 2, 2012
- Deny. Deny. Deny. Hello there,
Time for another lovely, pre-departure update:
It seems that I am now less than two weeks away from my departure date, and oddly, it couldn't feel farther away. I am still situated up at Lawrence, doing on-campus research Posted by TrixiStella in Don't Worry, I'm Just Panicking | Aug 14, 2014
- Cheap Flight Tickets with Best DealsGet Cheap Flights Tickets with Ticket guru. We offer Best Price Last Minute Flight Deals and Cheap International Flights worldwide. Save big on Discount Flights & Deals. Also get best deals on European Flights, Cheap flights to Mumbai and USA. Posted by alexenderbrook in THE TICKET GURU | Aug 14, 2014
- Willkommen Y'all!Bad night's sleep! Kate, still not asleep but also not awake at 2am saw a small girl walk the length of the room carrying a basket of something then go around the corner out of view. Even knowing she must Posted by katepluspat in Kate and Pat Blow the House Deposit | Jul 26, 2014
- Blown Away By LubbockAfter failing to get out of bed early enough for a run, we grabbed a free hotel breakfast. The coffee was abysmal (they didn't refresh the grains over the 3 hour breakfast, just added more water resulting in sightly brown, Posted by katepluspat in Kate and Pat Blow the House Deposit | Jul 25, 2014
- I'm Fasinated!Arrived safely. landed about 10:20am but by the time i got through customs and got the super shuttle bus to the hostel it was about 1:30pm!
I've got that new country fascination, especially because it's the USA & i've seen it Posted by traaxx in The Tricky Trip - USA 2014 | Aug 13, 2014
- The Countdown….2 weeks 1 day!
Getting all the final details in place. Praise God, house sitters are all set….BIG THANKS to the Barcelos and Shanks!!! Justin is finishing waxing "Old Trustee", the RV, and trying to earn Posted by WolffPack7 in East Coast or Bust! | Aug 13, 2014
- Take-off Minus ThreeI've had it all planned out for weeks--clean and organize over the weekend, go to work on Monday and try to extricate myself from there, errands Monday night and Tuesday will be haircut, pedi and packing. No. That will not Posted by scoconino in One More Time: Europe 2014 | Aug 13, 2014
- Minnesota NiceMinnesota Nice is the local term that describes the people
I felt it most in the campgrounds and on the hiking trails. Most people seem so friendly and, well, just Nice. In the west, where there is the reputation of Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Aug 13, 2014
- Green CountryThe peeps, with me in tow, rolled out of Nashville for a long day's drive to Grove, OK. Grove is in the north east corner of Oklahoma near the Grand Lake of the Cherokee's. It's very obvious why the area Posted by rhislop in Tashi Tales | Aug 13, 2014
- San Diego - absolutely amazing and beautiful city! The first two of the five days in San Diego I basically spent walking around the city the entire day.
On Friday, I spent the entire day alone and took off by myself: I started walking through Little Italy, Posted by saskia_1707 in Round-the-World Trip | Aug 12, 2014