- Van Navarre naar Crystal RiverEr komen flinke buien over die nacht en ook voor de rest van de dag ziet het er nat uit. We gaan vandaag een behoorlijk stuk rijden dus zo erg is het niet. Om iets over 10 uur gaan op Posted by frankm in New Orleans - Florida | Nov 16, 2013
- Back To CollegeEvery aspect of life is mental. Sometimes when things just aren't feeling right upstairs, it is tough to get back to that place of strength, persistence and clarity. The past couple of weeks have been a little sporadic, mostly in Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Nov 19, 2013
- Kauai - Tuesday, our final full day in paradiseHappy Tuesday from Kauai! Today was the perfect weather day in Kauai. It was nice and sunny, hot but not humid and a nice breeze blowing. Finally the weather cooperated!! (The forecast for tomorrow is rain Posted by toursbym in Tours by Margaret | Nov 19, 2013
- Huis ClosThinking about that novel we read that was Sartre's version of hell. The whole book was about three or four people sitting in one small room for all eternity.
Elora and I just returned from round #2 of KOA Snowbird Posted by cronk4rv in RV Adventure 2013 | Nov 19, 2013
- The Big Apple
View from Central Park
We had been looking forward to our 10-day stint in New York. T Posted by ladiesofleisure in A year or so of Misadventure and fun | Nov 19, 2013
- Grand Canyon & Vegas bejbeeee[float=right][/float]Fuuuuu….parks parks and parks :) So hard to write about all these natural monuments and parks that I will just mention few and focus on the highlights ;)
We hit Posted by Olga Sapakova in Trav The Traveller | Nov 19, 2013
- Kauai - Monday on the Garden IsleHappy Monday from the Pacific! Another cloudy morning met us so we decided to head south to the botanical garden. We had our breakfast at our condo and then packed up our swimsuits and cooler for the day. Posted by toursbym in Tours by Margaret | Nov 18, 2013
- Launching from LAXI spent the weekend here in LA with Aimee Coleman and some new friends. We hiked from Griffith Park Observatory to the hills above the Hollywood sign, Took a scenic drive through Coral Canyon, got starstuck by Mickey Rourke (who Posted by willhaynie1 in World Wide Will | Nov 18, 2013
- Decision madeWell, after much humming and haaaing, we have decided to stay put right here for now. We had really hoped to travel the panhandle and up through Louisiana, but the weather is just so perfect here. It's the Posted by cronk4rv in RV Adventure 2013 | Nov 18, 2013
- NASA Unmanned mission to Mars launch successful11/18 A rocket launch is scheduled for 1:28 pm today. I hope the clouds stay away.
Latest Updates from Kennedy
Atlas V Rocket Fully Fueled Ahead of MAVEN Launch
November 18, 2013 - 12:56 PM EST
At T-25 minutes, the United Launch Alliance Posted by Blmcvey in McVey Travel & Food | Nov 18, 2013
- Charleston Port to Cocoa BeachAnother prime fuel stop on I-95 in South Carolina is exit 57, then turn west, to the Murphy USA next to Wal-mart. It was 3.02 with a Wal-Mart gift card instead of $3.05.
I had a late lunch at the Posted by Blmcvey in McVey Travel & Food | Nov 18, 2013
- A Fowl Kind of DaySunday Greetings from Kauai. Ro and I were up about 6:30 a.m. and began getting ready for our day. Our plan was to attend mass at 9 a.m. in Lihue and then go to the Food & Range Posted by toursbym in Tours by Margaret | Nov 17, 2013
- Boottrip on the Mississippi river en Bourbon street.Ja en als je door een tijdsverschil van 7 uur om 21:00 uur plaatselijke tijd gaat slapen word je natuurlijk ook vroeg wakker. Op z'n Amerikaans pancakes voor ontbijt. We wisselen wat verhalen uit met een vrouw van Tasmanië en Posted by frankm in New Orleans - Florida | Nov 16, 2013
- New OrleansNa een voorspoedig reis via Atlanta aangekomen in New Orleans. Door alle drukte van de laatste dagen geen tijd meer gehad voor enige voorbereiding. Zo dachten we bij aankomst op The Louis Amstrong Airport de trein te nemen naar The Posted by frankm in New Orleans - Florida | Nov 14, 2013
- Nov 15th ~ Day #131We have connect! 122 TV stations at our disposal!!!!
Posted by nancy.ambler in Nance and Trace's Great Adventure | Nov 17, 2013
- Nov 14th ` Day #130More hard work on setting up our TV “Tailgater” lots of time on the phone as well as the roof!!
And at the end of the day a great on-the-road dinner: Chicken Louisa (in honor of our recent overnighter in Posted by nancy.ambler in Nance and Trace's Great Adventure | Nov 17, 2013
- Motorcycle Gangs, Punk Bands and the Pacific Northwest “Hey do you have a motorcycle?”, says a homeless guy hanging out around the bus stop.
He was admiring the red motorcycle helmet hanging from my backpack.
I think about it.
“...Yes” I said.
“Cool” he says.
I give him a nod Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Nov 17, 2013
- Day 11 Mono Lake – Drive back to San Jose
There was storm expected with snowfall near Lake Tahoe and surrounding area. We were planning to see Lake Tahoe and around but due to the weather warning we decided to cut short the tr Posted by deeptisubraya in as American as Apple pie | Nov 16, 2013
- Day 10 Mono County-Devil’s post pile
It was dark outside. We got up before sunrise around 5-5:30 in the morning to do some sunrise photography. We were staying just outside the national park in a motel. My husband went to k Posted by deeptisubraya in as American as Apple pie | Nov 16, 2013
- Day 9 Yosemite National Park
Packed and stuffed in the car for next 3-4 days we left San Jose. This was our first road trip in US and we were a excited bunch! It was chilly when we started Posted by deeptisubraya in as American as Apple pie | Nov 16, 2013
- Day 8 San Jose - welcome change
The first thing that struck me at San Jose was the weather. It was chilly & cold in New York. Jackets, overcoats, shawls, gloves were needed through the day to keep us warm. Here relaxi Posted by deeptisubraya in as American as Apple pie | Nov 16, 2013
- Kauai - A Sunny SaturdayHappy Saturday from the Garden Isle!
Today the sun finally arrived in Kauai. We were happy to see it. Our plans for the day were to visit a few craft fairs and try to get to the beach or Posted by toursbym in Tours by Margaret | Nov 16, 2013
- Kauai - Today we learned chickens to not like rainToday we found out chickens do not like rain. It started raining early this morning and continued throughout the entire day. Normally we'd see chickens running around the grounds but today only the red headed birds we see Posted by toursbym in Tours by Margaret | Nov 15, 2013
- Friday in the rain
A nice quiet day here at the park. The sky is cloudy, around 70, and the rain is gently falling.
Girls and I just did another reorganization of our space. We'll get Posted by cronk4rv in RV Adventure 2013 | Nov 15, 2013
- Busch gardensBush Gardens was so much fun one of the rides we went on was the cheetah hunt. A lady told us that it was a beginner ride so we thought we might as well try it but once we had Posted by cronk4rv in RV Adventure 2013 | Nov 15, 2013