- Savannah, GeorgiaDay 4 continued
Savannah, Georgia, is a stunner! It now topped our favourite city of the trip so far. The houses and buildings are all historic, some of the streets are still cobble stone, the trees are filled with Spanish moss, Posted by DomandJenUSA15 in Dom and Jen USA Road Trip 2015 | Mar 1, 2015
- Charlotte and Folley BeachDay 3
We headed south today to Charlotte North Carolina. We made a stop at a Walmart along the way, ran around the huge store and bought some necessities. As soon as we got to the hotel we put our washing Posted by DomandJenUSA15 in Dom and Jen USA Road Trip 2015 | Feb 28, 2015
- Philly and DCTour time! Day 1
After an ealy morning coffee and bagel, we went to meet all our new tour buddies in the hotel foyer. Everyone was pretty quiet but slowly on the bus we started kicking off the conversations with each Posted by DomandJenUSA15 in Dom and Jen USA Road Trip 2015 | Feb 26, 2015
- We're Off!My college roommate and good friend, Jon Emura, was getting married. He conveniently lives in Hawaii. We thought this would be a great excuse to make a family vacation out of it. It was sort of a Posted by pup73 in Our Family Vacation to Hawaii | Mar 7, 2015
- New York Part 2This morning we went to Starbucks and got our traditional bagel and coffee. We then caught the subway down south to New York University (NYU) to check out their bookstore and buy some souveniers. We talked to some local college Posted by DomandJenUSA15 in Dom and Jen USA Road Trip 2015 | Feb 24, 2015
- Our Vietnam itinerary, for those who have askedWell... less than two weeks before our big adventure!
A number of people have asked for a copy of our itinerary, so I figured I'd post it here. The time in Vietnam is 12 hours ahead of Indy time.
Flight leaves Posted by heather.goodin in Goodin Family Adventures | Mar 7, 2015
- Oh, SavannahI'll come from Colorado with my [[http://www.hearthsong.com/Collection-Accessories/Set-of-48-Song-Sheets-for-the-Lyrical-Lap-Harp.htm?aff=10051&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=PLA&utm_campaign=PLA&utm_source=Set+of+48+Song+Sheets+for+the+Lyrical+Lap+Harp&vfs Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Mar 6, 2015
- Reclassifying Florida manatee: From endangered to threatenedFor more than four decades, the iconic, blubbery Florida manatee has been listed as an endangered species, enabling it to survive in protected warm water habitats along busy, heavily populated Florida coasts.
The whiskered marine mammals, which can wei Posted by riverventures in River Ventures | Mar 6, 2015
- Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation, Pt 2Our Key West crime spree continues with loitering, breaking and entering, and one cleverly staged home invasion.
Count 11: Loitering
Key West is the world capital of loitering, and one of the best places to do that is at the Southernm Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Mar 4, 2015
- Stopover in Washington Dc
Visiting my buddy Anne for a few days en route to Guatemala!
Arrived Wednesday pm and met Anne and bro at metro. Went for a bite to eat in a sports bar called the fis Posted by Susanha in Adventures in Guatemala | Mar 5, 2015
- Look Who Came to Visit
My favorite preteen - well, maybe even the most important person in my life came to stay with me in a [[http://www.vrbo.com/573611?utm_campaign=VRBO_TRV_ Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Mar 3, 2015
- Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation, Pt 1Of course, we didn't really leave on probation. But if eating too much, drinking too many, laughing too loudly, and lazing around too often were crimes, I'm pretty sure we'd be sentenced to life without parole after this trip. Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Mar 4, 2015
- ManateeManatees are sometimes called sea cows, and their languid pace lends merit to the comparison. However, despite their massive bulk, they are graceful swimmers in coastal waters and rivers. Powering themselves with their strong tails, manatees typically gli Posted by riverventures in River Ventures | Mar 3, 2015
- Texas to Louisiana to Mississippi to AlabamaFeb. 24-Arrived back in cold, snowy Dallas after a few months touring the Quintana Roo and Yucatan regions of Mexico. I was offered a ride from my hotel to the car storage facility by a nice woman named Shirley. Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Mar 2, 2015
- Welcome to Rob Around the WorldHello & Welcome to Rob Around the World !!! Today was probably the day that I knew I was going to do this round the world thing again. Over the next year I'm hoping to update this blog Posted by trebor722 in Rob Around the World | Jan 3, 2015
- Booking my RTW Award Ticket
So driving back from visiting the family in WNY on Monday 12.29.14 I kept thinking about using my 335,000 Delta Skymiles (in between episodes of Serial) and cashing them in for another RTW ticket. Posted by trebor722 in Rob Around the World | Jan 7, 2015
- Old San Juan, Puerto Rico --Day 4only walked 4 miles on the L-P deck.. figga we walk many more thruout the day--we did...ship arrived at the Old San Juan cruise dock at 8am.. off the ship by 815am... on the free bus to El Morro Posted by Stakeout in Living Easy Traveling Places Having Fun | Nov 3, 2014
- Comparing to CubaI came to [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Augustine,_Florida|St Augustine, Florida]] about 30 years ago. It was a quiet place where I took a gentle carriage ride around town. Well, it has changed. Because it was the week of Presidents' Day, there were Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Feb 28, 2015
- At Sea-- Day 2a 4 mile walk once again on the Lower Promenade deck with a non sunrise cloudy morning with a few showers caused me to stay away from the outside decks..kept busy most of the day..first of six formal nites gone..had Posted by Stakeout in Living Easy Traveling Places Having Fun | Nov 1, 2014
- Fort Lauderdale Day 1leaving on the Maasdam once again for the transatlantic to Europe roundtrip from Ft lauderdale --our 4th year in a row we've done this cruise
[img=ht Posted by Stakeout in Living Easy Traveling Places Having Fun | Oct 31, 2014
- From Lafayette to Leonard: Heroes of Two Worlds
Let's start with a Spock logic test.
Spock is held prisoner on a hostile alien planet. The alien leader a Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Feb 28, 2015
- From Coast to CoastFrom the Gulf Coast of Florida to the Atlantic Coast is less than a five hour drive, but it was a contrast that could have been five weeks.
Just two days before I left, there was a slight calamity.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/510746/Ol_95_Nee Posted by pscotterly in On the Road in a Chevy Van | Feb 28, 2015
- Ein Wort mit vier 'i' und vier 's'
In Mississippi bin ich heute angekommen. Mittlerweile ist die Strasse stets umgeben von Sumpf und offenen Wasserflächen. Wenn mal ausnahmsweise kein Wasser in der Nähe ist, gibt es wunders Posted by Snowshoe in Coast2Coast | Feb 27, 2015
- Correction from an Avid Colts Fan
By the way, the Colts WON their game after your 15 minutes of fame in Indy. We beat Denver 24-13 to advance to the AFC championship game. So your horseshoe snow sculpture brought good Posted by carolsrv in Serendipity | Feb 26, 2015
- Gratitude[float=left][/float] I just made a short trip to So Cal for a week of tending to personal business, improving travel supplies, delicious home-cooked meals, and enjoyable visits with some family a Posted by woa in GandaTravel 2014-2015 | Feb 26, 2015