- Getting StartedMy name is Tammy and I love to travel and experience new things. Growing up as a Navy brat, I guess you could say I was born into a life destined for travel.
I currently live in Posted by tammy_b in Our next great adventure... | Sep 15, 2012
- Griswold Style Vacation 2015 12Day Eleven July 16
We slept in a tiny bit, then got everything packed up and loaded in the car. We stopped at a Starbucks and got drinks and some breakfast foods for the ride. The drive to Carlsbad, Posted by MarathonMama629 in Oh the Places We'll Go! | Jun 11, 2016
- Griswold Style Vacation 2015 10Day Nine July 14
I had set an alarm for 6 am today. The plan was for Quentin, Antonio, and I to go to the 7 am magic morning at Disneyland while Halie slept. The alarm went off and Posted by MarathonMama629 in Oh the Places We'll Go! | Jun 11, 2016
- Autumn Walk in Historic Elmwood CemeteryToday, I got out to enjoy the fall weather and took a walk through Elmwood Cemetery located in Memphis, TN. It's park-like setting with winding carriage paths and Victorian-age statues and monuments was the perfect place to explore.
It was Posted by tammy_b in Our next great adventure... | Nov 14, 2015
- Short on time in the Mile High CityAfter I worked for a few hours, we just had the rest of the day and were flying out in the morning. Eric didn't share my enthusiasm for more exploration and was content with staying at the hotel for Posted by tammy_b in Our next great adventure... | Nov 9, 2015
- One Perfect Day in Rocky Mountain National ParkEric and I spent a few days in Denver while I was there on a work trip. We were tight on time and wanted to get a taste of the Rocky Mountains up close so we joined a tour Posted by tammy_b in Our next great adventure... | Nov 8, 2015
- Illinois Beach State Park!Today I birded with birding friend Al Stokie in northern Lake County, Illinois. Although it felt quite hot at times (it topped out at 93 degrees today!), we had a productive day of birding.
After an hour-and-a-half commute on the Metra, Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jun 10, 2016
- Day 1: BaltimoreOur flight to Baltimore went smoothly and we found an interesting place to eat dinner: G & M Restaurant and Lounge. Famous for its crab cakes, the food did not disappoint. Now we are settled into aLoft BWI and feel Posted by abbyyelton in Yelton Family's 2016 European Adventure | Jun 10, 2016
- One month from now...Wow, one month from today I will be on my way back to Africa! So yes, for anyone who may be wondering… the blog will become active again around July 9th :).
This past year, as a cheesy Posted by grendak in South Africa | Jun 9, 2016
- California SunsetThat song was by Neil Young.
Back to yesterday, the prize goes to Matt for guessing the drink, although it was quite obvious. Stephen, thanks for the message about the jazziest version of that song. Did you know that Posted by Tim Wettone in USA 2016 | Jun 7, 2016
- Orland GrasslandYesterday I birded Orland Grasslands South near Orland Park in southern Cook County, Illinois. I decided to go because the preserve hosts many quality breeding birds, and it was forecast to be a pleasantly cool day in the upper 60's Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jun 8, 2016
- The Home RunAmerican Airlines Lounge, Philadelphia Airport, 15.45 EDT, Friday 3rd June
Completed: Bag End 09.44 CEST, Wednesday 8th June 2016
Firstly, many apologies if you were suddenly inundated with Emails from the Blog web site. I don´t know what Posted by Johnash in Alaska or Bust - 2016 | Jun 8, 2016
- Drive SouthFirst, apologies for the long post yesterday. I will be briefer today. Secondly, thanks Amy and Matt for your comments. Amy, I think you will find there are very many devotees of the singer that had, at one Posted by Tim Wettone in USA 2016 | Jun 7, 2016
- Philadelphia Posted by Ramlogue in Ramlogue | Jun 7, 2016
- I wish I knew how it would feel to be free That song first came to my attention in a radio broadcast in the mid Seventies when it was sung by John Denver. It was also sung by Nina Simone but will also be known, in its jazzed up version, Posted by Tim Wettone in USA 2016 | Jun 6, 2016
- A Step into the UnknownYou know all those articles that says that you should quit your job and travel? Well, none of them really worked. The idea of giving up one's income to do something completely contrary to all cultural norms, and with no Posted by btang in Forever Lost | Jun 6, 2016
- The heat and museums of TusconWhen leaving the Flagstaff KOA it was just a short drive up the road to pick up our brand new shower system at Buddy’s RV. Excellent! We’ll be looking forward to great outdoor showers from now on…
And even though Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Jun 6, 2016
- Going West As Far As I Can GoOne final walk of my three canine companions early Sunday morning and then on the highway before 9 AM.
Gosh it was good to get on the road again, I needed to see something besides those cul de sacs I had Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Jun 6, 2016
- Denver or Portland?[[https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=pictures%20of%20denver%20colorado|Denver]] and [[https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=pictures%20of%20portland%20oregon|Portland]] are sim Posted by pscotterly in North by Northwest | Jun 6, 2016
- Oakland Cemetary
The day when I have to say goodbye to my beautiful white porch has come and with reluctance I go in to eat breakfast. I am cheered immediately when I see the eggs again at Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | May 30, 2016
- I left my heart ......................Tony Bennet may have, but on balance I don't think we did. The more we saw of the city, the more we appreciated it, but you can't escape from the fact that it is hilly, windy, often misty and Posted by Tim Wettone in USA 2016 | Jun 5, 2016
- New yorkI have never been so excited before i think but i am right now ! This is what i have heard is a city that changes you ,makes your dreams come true. Right now I'm standing in time square so Posted by tayhowarth in package deal trip | Jun 6, 2016
- SAnnnn FRANNNN Right now I'm in the very lively San Fran today Its going to be a very jam packed day with a lot of amazing sites I'm gonna see! First on the list I'm going to be driving down the Posted by tayhowarth in package deal trip | Jun 6, 2016
- All star texas So today Im in the one and only Dallas if your here of course you gotta see a Dallas cowboys game. I went and its a blast the fans there are off the wall crazy they just are so Posted by tayhowarth in package deal trip | Jun 5, 2016
- Largest Antique Mall in WorldThe initial thought today was that after breakfast we would be hanging around the porch or pool relaxing. We thought this all through the Greek yogurt trifle, yummy eggs and biscuits and gravy that was served.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/17 Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | May 28, 2016