- In the beginningWe believe we have a buyer for the house on Cabot Court, we're about to put the house and property in Saddle Creek on the market, and Chesirae has been accepted into Emerson College. The jigsaw puzzle that I envisioned Posted by randjb in Retirement Road | Jan 19, 2017
- The final hoorah!
It was our last day in the USA, we are heading home today. We don’t leave New York City until 6pm tonight, so we still had a few hours to explore the city this morning. We had to check out Posted by vansantjordan in Jordan's Travel Blog | Jan 18, 2017
- 7,000 Mile Road Trip Plus Iceland, Part 1I added Iceland to my bucket list after watching a few shows on Discovery channel. Dramatic scenery, glaciers, volcanoes, Iceland is the land of fire and ice. I told my nephew I was thinking of visiting Iceland and he Posted by vegasmike6 in Mike's Adventures | Jan 18, 2017
- Day 10 - Wile E. CoyoteOur first stop today was at the City of Rocks State Park (NM).
The weather was warm and sunny. We drove around the rock formations and spent some time i Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Jan 18, 2017
- Where to start?We have 54 days until the start of our 6 month adventure. We (when I say "we" I mean mostly my husband Graham. He is amazing and has been doing so much research and planning in order to Posted by mrmrsbode in Out of Office | Jan 18, 2017
- Day 9 - Slow Low AZ to Silver City NMThis morning we discovered why the city we were staying in was called Show Low. The story goes that two men started a ranch in 1830 (very early in west development) and worked together developing the ranch until 1875. Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Jan 17, 2017
- New York City, and the NBA all in one day This morning we woke up reasonably early this morning in order to see the sunrise, as well as make the most of our only full day in the city. We took an Uber at 6:30am to the Staten island ferry Posted by vansantjordan in Jordan's Travel Blog | Jan 17, 2017
- USA:California:Huge Pod of Dolphins and some Gray Whales! Wow! What an incredible day on the water! Sunny gorgeous weather and HUNDREDS of dolphins and sea lions along with humpback and grey whales! Moss Landing is one of our favorite local places to visit and is just Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Jan 16, 2017
- Day 8 - What a difference a day makesWe woke this morning to bright sunshine. Art checked the website for the Grand Canyon and found that there are views of the canyon today.
We quickly changed our plans and decided to drive through the Grand Canyon NP to Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Jan 16, 2017
- Hello New York City!! We had to wake up very early this morning, in order to drive the hour to the airport and catch our 7am flight. I didn't sleep very well at all last night. I am sleeping on the couch in Wesley's Posted by vansantjordan in Jordan's Travel Blog | Jan 16, 2017
- Day 7 - And now for something completely differentThis morning was clear here at Cameron, AZ so we decided to drive the 30 miles (48 kilometres ) to the Grand Canyon National Park East entrance.
As we left Highway 89 to get onto Highway 64 that leads to Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Jan 15, 2017
- Packing 5 weeks of travel into two bags! We did not have a whole lot planned for today. It is our last full day in Colorado, before flying out to New York in the morning. We first went out for breakfast to a nice little diner near Wesley's Posted by vansantjordan in Jordan's Travel Blog | Jan 15, 2017
- Day 6 - Hello from ArizonaThis morning as we ate breakfast we decided to go back to see the area of Canyonlands National Park that we drove by yesterday because it was getting late in the day. We loaded the car and started off for Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Jan 14, 2017
- Enjoying some corduroy on our last day skiing Today would be our last day in the mountains, and thus our last day skiing. We packed up all our stuff again and checked out of our accommodation. It was a really nice day today. The sun was out, the Posted by vansantjordan in Jordan's Travel Blog | Jan 14, 2017
- PCT Training Hikes Day 1 and 2It is now less than 90 days before I start my Pacific Crest Trail 2650 mile hike on 03/21, my second attempt. I decided that this go ro Posted by MorganClements in Morgans Misadventures | Jan 14, 2017
- A Trip to Los AngelesI have very clear ideas about where I want to go in the USA: San Francisco - done it, the Grand Canyon - just done it, New York - still to do, Boston - still to do. Virginia and Posted by irenevt in Los Angeles | Jan 14, 2017
- Las Vegas at NightLas Vegas is brash and fake and in the day much of it is actually ugly. At night it takes on a magical appearance as it is all lit up in a fantastic display of colours.
The Posted by irenevt in Las Vegas | Jan 14, 2017
- Las VegasNeither me nor my husband are into gambling and our main reason for being in Las Vegas was to use it as a base from which to travel to the Grand Canyon.
We visited a lot of the large, glitzy Posted by irenevt in Las Vegas | Jan 14, 2017
- Getting to the Grand CanyonOn route to the Grand Canyon we stopped at the Welcome to Las Vegas sign to take photos.
We continued on to the border between Nevada and Arizona and saw the Colorado River an Posted by irenevt in The Grand Canyon | Jan 14, 2017
- Day 5 - Arches National ParkThis morning we left Nephi. The snow on the roads had melted and turned into ice but the highway was clear which was a relief.
We traveled until we reached I-70. The rock formations by the side of the Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Jan 13, 2017
- MORE POWDERWe woke up today with the news that 7 inches (18cm) of fresh snow had fallen in the last 24 hours. In any other situation this would have been amazing, however, as we are used to so much snow, this Posted by vansantjordan in Jordan's Travel Blog | Jan 12, 2017
- Day 4 - winter travelAfter our posting last evening, we ventured out to the "Texas Roadhouse" for a delicious supper/dinner with a western flare. We got gas (for the car, not in our tummies) and returned to our hotel.
We woke this morning in Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Jan 12, 2017
- Jan. 11 - MIAMI, FLDeparting on our 112-day adventure
At the start of every World Cruise we celebrate with a party, a count-down, and a massive balloon drop!
[img=http://photos Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 8 | Jan 12, 2017
- Labor Day in Key West. Literally.In the great annals of First World Problems, it's hard to top, "I'm going to miss Labor Day in the Hamptons because I have to spend the weekend in Key West." I know. I knowww. But a Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Jan 12, 2017
- A crash and a new run! We woke up and drove to Winter Park this morning.
It had snowed lightly last night, with the mountain reporting 3 inches (8cm) of fresh snow. We started by doing our favourite run from last ti Posted by vansantjordan in Jordan's Travel Blog | Jan 11, 2017