- Happy HalloweenToday Iain and I went and had breakfast at South Street Diner in the South End of Boston. We then walked through the Leather District and back up through Chinatown. Then Iain took off on his own to go and Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 2, 2016
- Freedom TrailToday Iain and I walked the Freedom Trail in Boston. This was all the main sites that led to the events of the Revolutionary War. We listened to a tour at the Faneuil Hall all about John Adams and Frederick Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Nov 2, 2016
- paul in Peru 2016
Dr. Duck has been a faithful traveling companion on most of my journeys. He was a gift from a dear friend and is my understanding that he originated from Peru....or at l Posted by paul pierce in paul in Peru 2016 | Nov 2, 2016
- Los Angeles/Southern California - Day 4Julie here. After getting back late last night, we took our time starting our day and made breakfast in the hotel. We finally hit the road around noon and headed to Santa Monica, with our goal to see Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | Nov 2, 2016
- LibertyToday we visited the Statue of Liberty.
We started the day catching the R train to Battery Park and having a breakfast of pizza and boneless wing dings. We then picked up our tickets for the Statue or Liberty ferry and Posted by Croralboo in CRORALBOO | Nov 2, 2016
- Los Angeles/Southern California - Day 3Well, Halloween is here so what better time than now for a TIMMY TAKEOVER! This is my favorite time of the year, so being in California I really wanted the day to be special. We took our time in the Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | Nov 1, 2016
- Happy Birthday to YouToday was the day the boys called everyone in New York ween. Why? You will find out at the bottom of the blog.
Happy 50th Birthday Denise!!!!!
The day started with another New York diner breakfast which, again, was awesome but expensive. Posted by Croralboo in CRORALBOO | Nov 1, 2016
- BostonToday we took a hop on hop off tour of Boston. Iain and never been here before and I was here well I won't tell you how many years ago it was. Just note that is was while I was Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Oct 31, 2016
- Albany, New YorkToday Iain and I weren't catching the train to Boston until 3:00pm. We asked the hotel if they could keep our bags and they said yes. We left the hotel at 11:00am and spent the next three hours walking around Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Oct 31, 2016
- Day at the museumWe got up this morning and decided to have a bus adventure. We finally worked out the bus stop for the number 7 bus to take us to the Americal Museum of Natural History. The day started off quite warm Posted by Croralboo in CRORALBOO | Oct 30, 2016
- Los Angeles/Southern California - Day 2This morning we got up early and headed to Bruxie for breakfast on a recommendation from a co-worker. They serve everything in waffles!! I had the egg, bacon and cheese waffle sandwich, Tim had the egg, sausage and Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | Oct 30, 2016
- Top of the RockA late entry for yesterday.
We had a later start to the day and after breakfast at the hotel we made our way to the subway to downtown Manhattan. We stopped in at the NY Public Libray along the way to Posted by Croralboo in CRORALBOO | Oct 30, 2016
- Los Angeles/Southern California - Day 1Welcome to California! Home of the Prius!
We landed at LAX early afternoon, jumped in our rental car and headed straight for Venice beach. It was a semi-overcast day but any day at the Posted by juliejakicic in Julie and Tim's Travels | Oct 29, 2016
- New Orleans: Day Four29 October 2016
This is the last day of my holiday. The last part of this trip has been really hard on my health and I'm definitely ready to go home.
In the morning I walked to the French Markets. The markets Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Oct 29, 2016
- New York State of MindWhat a day. Where do we start?
We slept in a little to recover from the 2 preceding days of travel and left to explore New York at about 9.30am.
We walked 22 blocks from 37th street to Central Park along 5th Posted by Croralboo in CRORALBOO | Oct 28, 2016
- New Orleans: Day ThreeI forgot to do a wrap of the tour so here it is. The tour was called Dixieland and Rhythms and was another Cosmos tour. There were a few highlights for me, especially Graceland and the recording studio tours, but Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Oct 28, 2016
- We have arrived in New YorkJust a quick blog to let everyone know we arrived ok. After 37 hours of travel and 1.675342 billion kilometres we have checked into the Marriott Club Vacation pulse. Everyone is tired and it is now 12.30am NYC time so Posted by Croralboo in CRORALBOO | Oct 27, 2016
- New Orleans: Days One & Two26 October 2016
Today all I saw of New Orleans was the inside of my hotel room.
It was the last day of the tour and I was too sick to go on the city tour. I also missed a plantation Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Oct 27, 2016
- New York CityThis morning I got up and it was cold in New York City. I walked over to 7th avenue and walked down to midtown and Macy's. I walked around that area and then headed my way back up Broadway. I Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Oct 27, 2016
- New York CityThis morning I left Washington DC. Leslie brought me to Union Station, parked her car and came in to see me off. We had such a good time together and thanks Minnie for all of your hospitality and love. The Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Oct 27, 2016
- Georgetown and Basketball GameToday Leslie was going to a baby shower in Georgetown, so she dropped me off in Georgetown and I walked around for a few hours. I have been here a few times before and it has some nice shops and Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Oct 27, 2016
- Lafayette to New Orleans25 October 2016
If I could have stayed in bed I would have. Instead I was up at 6.00am, ready for bag collection at 7.00am and on the bus at 8.00am, but I felt terrible and just wanted to curl up Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Oct 27, 2016
- Memphis to LafayetteSorry I've gotten behind in the blogs. As you'll see below I've been sick.
24 October 2016
Kristen had arranged a wake up call for everyone ... at 4.30am. I was already awake before the call. Why am I doing Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Oct 27, 2016
- Rocky Mountain & Badlands National Parks and Mount RushmoreBetween October 21 thru October 24 I went on a quick impromptu trip to Denver Colorado to see Rocky Mountain National Park and then head north to South Dakota to see the Badlands National Park and Mount Rushmore. This Posted by pensfan30157 in Dave's Travels | Oct 26, 2016
- Adventures with my Sister in Amish CountryMy sister took the day off today, so we could do something together. I had wanted to go to the Amish Country for years and today would be the day. We left at about 9:00am and got up there at Posted by Daniellecand in Danielle's Sabbatical | Oct 25, 2016