- ORLANDOFAVOURITE PHOTO -
WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR....
DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THAT SONG! :)
AND YES.... IN ORLANDO, ALL MY DREAMS CAME TRUE!...... MORE ABOUT THAT LATER.
IT JUST S Posted by aussirose in HK Canada USA Belize 2015 | Feb 10, 2017
- Day 32 - Hidden FiguresWe had a quiet morning discussing recent events.
After lunch we drove over to Three Rivers Medical Center which is owned by Asante. Shirley now works in the new Outpatient Center. She took us to her old office on the Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 9, 2017
- Day 31 - Sundial Bridge, Lassen, more rain & snowOur cousin, Sharon, had told us not to miss the Sundial Bridge at Redding, CA. After breakfast and loading the car we set out to find this bridge.
We found this remarkable bridge in the Turtle Bay Park.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/7200 Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 8, 2017
- Under ConstructionLooking forward to offering up post on Louisiana for you. Posted by cajunguy in Cajun Guy | Feb 8, 2017
- SAVANNAHFAVOURITE PHOTO -
SAVANNAH PHOTO COLLAGE -
WE WERE TOTALLY ENCHANTED WIT Posted by aussirose in HK Canada USA Belize 2015 | Feb 8, 2017
- ASHEVILLE - GREAT SMOKY MOUNTAINSFAVOURITE PHOTO -
SAMMY THE SQUIRREL!!! ISN'T HE JUST TOOOO CUTE!! :)
MORE ABOUT SAMMY LATER....
WE HIT THE ROAD EARLY AS WE HAD HEARD THAT THIS PART OF THE TRIP
HAD Posted by aussirose in HK Canada USA Belize 2015 | Feb 8, 2017
- Day 30 - Petrified wood, Geyser and swollen riversThis morning on the news we heard that the road we had taken from the San Francisco/San Jose area over the Santa Cruz mountains via highway 92 to Half-Moon Bay was closed because a tree had fallen across the road Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 7, 2017
- PORT ST. LUCIEDAY 1
It's good to be back at Port St. Lucie. Our camp is partly shaded, next to the river with all kinds of boats passing to go through the locks. Is easy to relax here with a gentle breeze from Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Feb 7, 2017
- Day 29 - Half Moon BayA cloudy morning greeted us this morning.
We went for a walk and then Art worked on a Sudoku and Reta worked on a knitting project.
After lunch we drove over to Sharon's. We had a visit and then set Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 6, 2017
- OCOEE TENNESSEEFAVOURITE PHOTO -
SMOKY MOUNTAINS COLLAGE
WE HAD EXPERIENCED THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS AND A MAGNIFICENT Posted by aussirose in HK Canada USA Belize 2015 | Feb 6, 2017
- Day 28 - Stone River and Patriot's winWe were greeted this morning by an overcast day.
We traveled to Sharon's. We drove to Stanford University. We explored the "Stone River" created by Andy Goldsworthy. The wall is made of stones that fell off buildings at Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 5, 2017
- A LITTLE BIT OF SHOPPING AND WHOLE BUNCH OF CACTIThere was no intention of blogging today or for many of the days on my trip to Arizona since most of the sightseeing is planned for later in the week and today was just gonna be a little shopping and Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Feb 5, 2017
- LONG PINE KEYDay 1
Well here we are back again in the Everglades at Long Pine Key. It is a nice reprieve from the loud traffic noise of the Keys. It is so quiet...with just owl and cricket sounds, and animal noises at Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Feb 5, 2017
- Day 27 - Santa Nella to CupertinoEven though the weather man was predicting rain, we had an overcast day but received little but sprinkles of rain.
We drove to Cupertino along a road we had not travelled before, Highway 152. This road drove up and over Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 4, 2017
- Fredericksburg, Texas
I still have one more week in Texas so I thought I would make an hour trip north to a German town called Fredericksburg. The downtown is full of adorable shops, restaurants Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Feb 3, 2017
- Day 26 - LA to Santa NellaThis morning we had rain. California people are so happy to have rain although they feel that they have had a bit more than they really wanted. California has had years of drought.
We decided to drive up I Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 3, 2017
- Day 25 - Watts Towers & Autry MuseumWe got started early today. Our first stop was at the Costco gas station. We were not sure if our Canadian Costco membership would allow us to purchase gas in the US but our card worked like a Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 3, 2017
- BAHIA HONDATrouble in paradise! Started the day with plans to do some 🚴 riding in Key West, hit the beach then crash a fancy beachfront resort we always visit, but things took a bad turn. Getting out of our park takes Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Feb 2, 2017
- Day 24 - Koi pond, Chino Hills State Park, Anaheim Regional A great day in Yorba Linda, CA.
We started off the morning by driving to a hair salon and getting our monthly haircuts. Even if we are on the road we need to be beautiful.
We then drove over to Vergil Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Feb 1, 2017
- Day 23 - Route 66, Amboy Crater, Yorba LindaWe left Needles, CA this morning. It was a bright, sunny day with a temperature of 10 C (50 F) as we set off. We felt like someone had lifted the weight of the world from our shoulders.
Our Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Jan 31, 2017
- BAHIA HONDA STATE PARKHere we are in Bahia Honda State Park! Being in the historic old railroad bridge's shadow and seen from most points of the park invokes a feeling of history and the past. Lots of time and hard work was put Posted by Bananawind2016 in Florida 2017 | Jan 31, 2017
- Day 22 - Route 66 and donkeys in the streetWe woke to a bright sunny morning. The temperature was only 4 C ( 39 F) but the sunshine made up for that.
We needed to drive back to Flagstaff, AZ to begin our travel west. We chose to Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Jan 30, 2017
- Florida KeysAfter living in Florida for 25 years, we decided to visit the Florida Keys. Posted by Sandflees in SandFlees | Jan 30, 2017
- Looking for travel companion for ThailandGreetings fellow traveler: I am a experienced seasoned traveler. Male, 60s but in good shape, 5'6", 145lb., married/Partnered, Brown hair, blue eyes. Looking for a "thin" lady 18 to 50 to accompany me to Thailand this May. I pay Posted by Maineart in Trip companilo for Thailand | Jan 30, 2017
- Day 21 - Sedona - Red Rock CountryThis morning we set off with a list of sites we wished to see. The temperature was close to 4 C ( 39 F).
We set off to visit Tuzigoot National Monument. Tuzigoot is the Apache word for crooked Posted by A-RPoulton in New Mexico/CA/OR/BC | Jan 29, 2017