- DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATESWe are now on the home bound leg of nearly four months of travel.
Our hotel is the Radisson Blu Deira Creek. We are in Baniyas Rd which is close to the Gold and the Perf Posted by Kangatraveller in European Extravaganza - Living the Dream | Dec 8, 2014
- Druhé zastavenieKvôli internetu. Ťažký život.
Čo už. Luxus je luxus.
A v Dubaji to inak nejde.
Ľudia ktorí pracujú na letisku sú škaredí. Oni za to nemôžu. Ja len vravím.
V letiskovej hale rastú palmy a tak. Majú to tam pekné, Posted by matejferenc in Indo 2014 | Dec 1, 2014
- Waking Up Above The DesertWoken by 4am in-flight PA announcing breakfast before we start descent into Dubai.
Sands to the horizon, and we get a peep at the Burj Kalihfa (seen in Mission Impossible movie). Lynn’s gets to see the building her brother Bob Posted by BioC12 in Biocultural 26/7 | Nov 28, 2014
- Buy Passport ,Visa,Driving License,id cards We offer only original high-quality real and fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps, Visa, school Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, M Posted by ewarton in Passport ,Visa,Driving License,id c | Nov 29, 2014
- DubaiThis entry has been particularly difficult to write and upload as we've been so busy the past few days and we haven't had a moment to rest. I'm not complaining, but it's late here on Thursday evening and we're up Posted by mattld in An Irish and Spanish Lad Abroad | Nov 13, 2014
- Oct-Nov 2014 Abu Dhabi in the RTW++ trip Part VIt was a bit of an ordeal to get to Abu Dhabi with a few extra stops in Kazakhstan including an overnight stay in an airport. You can only imagine my relief as we approached Dubai. The city is amazing Posted by fracmeister in SPE President Travels | Nov 11, 2014
- Magical EmiratesWords really cannot describe the AMAZING experience we had in the United Arab Emirates!! We will keep our writing short and let the pictures do the talking, but here is a brief description of our 4 days in the Posted by NicoleandJens in Eastbound and Onwards | Oct 12, 2014
- SANDS, SANDALS, SERIOUS WEALTH, SORROWFUL POORSo on Friday the 26th September at 4.30 pm I had switched my computer off at Vagina Rabbit Hatch for the last time. I had apologized for the inconvenience for the 3561th and last time. I had stifled the Posted by gavinbose in TEMPLES,TEAS,TIGERS & TANTRUMS IN TRAINS | Oct 12, 2014
- Buy Real Passport ,Visa,Driving License,id cards demosmillBuy Real Passport ,Visa,Driving License,id cards email@example.com
We offer only original high-quality real and fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps, Visa, school Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Au Posted by linililly in Buy Real Passport ,Visa,Driving License | Oct 7, 2014
- Abu DhabiThis is THE place to go in Abu Dhabi. We landed here via sea plane we got the view of Abu Dhabi from over the top which is spectacular!
I personally love going to Amusements parks as I have a Posted by AkshayBhagat in Travel Diaries | Sep 25, 2014
- Dubai - Oman Hatta DessertDubai does not have the best climate. In fact it was terribly hot in the day time. Although everything in Dubai is air-conditioned, EVERYTHING! Including bus stops! I realized it wasn’t something to fancy about, instead it was a necessity! Posted by AkshayBhagat in Travel Diaries | Sep 23, 2014
- Dubai to homeAnother day in Dubai and then home baby!!
We sleep in a little today and Chris heads off to the gym for an hour. I pack everything as best I can and we head off to breakfast and then off Posted by CFCCEurope in Perth to Istanbul | Sep 13, 2014
I cannot believe how hot it is here....oh and by the way....Happy Birthday Chris......
Breakfast is a huge buffet much as before and as usual we eat too much knowing full well what is before us today..........but hey it's our birthday. Posted by CFCCEurope in Perth to Istanbul | Sep 13, 2014
- Arrivederci Venice. :(
After a lovely stay here we have packed and are ready to leave but need another suitcase.....off we go in search. Chris and Faye find one pretty quickly but we have to venture just a little bit firer for Posted by CFCCEurope in Perth to Istanbul | Sep 13, 2014
- ChinaHas been a week of largely sitting by the the club pool in Abu Dhabi, alternatively warming up and cooling off.[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/703033/E5999AB3DC5F95DCC552A3C3B39F0481.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/703033/thumb_E5999AB3 Posted by Kashford in Wandering Around | Sep 11, 2014
- Direct flight, or add stop overs?I guess I am really my father's son.
Whenever Bill travelled anywhere, especially on a road trip, it was a matter of "let's get this over and done with".
So I am one of those people who would rather fly with Posted by andertonz in Noel and Ruth escape to Europe | Aug 21, 2014
- Dubai 129th of August:
When we first arrived in Dubai it was 5(ish) in the morning.
After a 45 minute taxi, we get to The Atlant Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Aug 31, 2014
- China 2014Travel packing done!
On way to China, from a cool UK, but have stopped in Abu Dhabi to warm the core.
Cindi and I previously spent 20 years working in Abu Dhabi so this is our opportunity to meet some old Posted by Kashford in Wandering Around | Sep 3, 2014
- Dubai 3Today we went back to the Aquaventure but before we went on the rides I got to swim with the dolphins in Dolphin Bay. I got to kiss, hug, play and dance with a dolphin.We had a dolphin called Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Sep 1, 2014
- Dubai 2This day was our first day going to the Aquaventure water park my brother went on "The Leap Of Faith" which is a nine storey, almost vertical drop in to a glass tunnel surrounded by fish ,sharks and sting rays.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/70 Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Sep 1, 2014
- Rest StopMy last full day (August 26) in Istanbul was pretty busy. I started the morning visiting Hagia Sophia, once a church, then a mosque and now a museum. It's a pretty amazing place.
[img=http://ph Posted by cschelz in Round the World 2014 | Aug 31, 2014
- DubaiIt was a fairly turbulent flight, but we felt quite spoilt in our exit row seats upstairs. Still economy class, but a small, quiet cabin area with plenty of leg room. Took my first ever sleeping pill, which worked a Posted by kazandjim in Autumn in September | Aug 29, 2014
- My Gold is so big, so strong and so mighty...I have been in conditions where your hair freezes instantly, and I have been in places where your hair instantly turns into one giant knotty birds nest instantly but this is the first time I have been somewhere where my Posted by kayles in The Orsum Adventures | Aug 29, 2014
- Dubai day 1[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/701260/gold_souk.jpeg captio Posted by Hamish414 in Europe 2014 | Aug 25, 2014
- Arriving in Dubai
Finally made it to Dubai after 14 hours from Sydney. It is very hot over here, around 43 degrees, checked in Posted by Hamish414 in Europe 2014 | Aug 25, 2014