- Burj Khalifa, Shopping, Old Dubai, FountainsOn Friday we went to the Dubai Mall to have a look around. To say this place is huge, is an understatement! The kids have enjoyed the Lego displays in the toy stores, exploring the lolly shops, and we found Posted by JasRenTahJac in US holiday 2015 | Oct 10, 2015
- Thursday in DubaiWe visited Souk Madinat Jumeirah today and looked through the market shops which was all air conditioned. From there we walked to get a better view of the Burj Al Arab. Next we caught a taxi to the Posted by JasRenTahJac in US holiday 2015 | Oct 8, 2015
- Flying in a big plane and our first day in DubaiTummy butterflies were fluttering as we went through all the processes at the airport. Jack's nervous energy had him talking non-stop for two hours, but once we settled into our seats and got in the air he was fine. Posted by JasRenTahJac in US holiday 2015 | Oct 7, 2015
- Dubai... post Dubai.... At the moment it's a special time in Saudi Arabia, and for all Muslims. This week is called "Id". There seem to be 2 times which have this name. The importance may be comparable to something like Easter or the Posted by LifeInASuitcase in My Life in a Suitcase! | Sep 25, 2015
- Day 41Sorry for the delay in this post, the last of this trip. We were so busy on the last day in Dubai and with travelling, jet lag and catching up with all the other things that have been neglected during Posted by John McReynolds in Europe 2015 | Sep 23, 2015
- Days 39 & 40Yesterday, Day 39, was a travel day flying from London to Dubai and then getting to our hotel in Jumeirah Beach. All went well but I didn't know Dubai was so big. It took so long to get to Posted by John McReynolds in Europe 2015 | Sep 19, 2015
- At Dubai airportWe are sitting in Dubai Posted by Bartolofamily in Overseas adventures | Sep 18, 2015
- Abu DhabiThe first day of the "WinniWhear Travellers" - Mum and I on our day in Abu Dhabi – exploring the amazing Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque. After having to have a little treatment in the mosque clinic (apparently I’m not the Posted by adtamo in The Wheary Travellers | Sep 15, 2015
- Days 2/3/4 Dubai
Day 2- Went to the beach in the morning... Big mistake. Lasted roughly 45 min and left due to heat. 43°C, but due to humidity its 48°C real feel .
Spent having Afternoon tea at B Posted by ryanon0701 in East & Further East | Sep 3, 2015
- At the Armed Forces Officers Club & Hotel in Abu Dhabi[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by LuxuryRogue in Gentleman Adventurer | Sep 2, 2015
- The unique Armed Forces Officers Club & Hotel in Abu Dhabi[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by LuxuryRogue in Luxury Rogue | Sep 2, 2015
- Abu DhabiI have time to kill, so why not an update!
Fog causing delays here, but we actually landed before scheduled,
I slept maybe 3 hours, which is about the best I can expect, even with a sleeping pill.
The airport is a melting Posted by Adamtrumble in Europe 2015 | Aug 28, 2015
- Day 02: A Tour of DubaiAlthough I set my alarm for 8:00 and then took an Ambien to force a good night's sleep in this time zone, I woke up bright-eyed at 5:00 after about 4 hours sleep. It takes me two days to Posted by Follow Carol in Africa | Aug 27, 2015
- Day 01: TravelingI could sure get used to flying Business class. Yes, I admit it, I capitulated. This rugged world traveler trembled in horror at the thought of spending 15 1/2 hours in the air in Posted by Follow Carol in Africa | Aug 26, 2015
In case you're asking yourself - this is where we're staying ;)
[img=http://photos. Posted by May Leona in This is aussome! | Aug 19, 2015
- So long, farewell, auf wiedersehn, good bye
Dear Loyal blog followers
We have come to the la Posted by Ascham Vienna in Ascham Touring Choir 2015 | Jul 8, 2015
- DubaiI am in dubai. It is vaery hot. when I come back I have something to show you. I already been to singapore.Singapore is also veary hot. i went to a pool.Dubai is 44 degrees and singapore was 31 degrees. Posted by Matilda Durling in Tillys Vacanza Blog | Jul 5, 2015
- Arrived in DubaiWe left Auckland to the rain and flew first to Sydney, had to get off wander around the transfer terminal then had to put the stuff we took off the plane through the X-ray to put back on board! Posted by Fullers in Europe | Jun 4, 2015
- DubaiHad an amazing couple of days in Dubai and writing this having finally squashed the very last item back into the backpack. No one said packing the backpack would be so difficult!
I hope we haven't been lulled into a Posted by ClareRoach in The Big One! | May 29, 2015
- DubaiHi guys,
It i Posted by AliDaz2015 in Europe 2015 | May 28, 2015
- The score so far....Well it all depends on how you view it....we all got to Dubai in one piece, though I suppose asking every Pilot before take off "R U OK?" May have been a little too much. The flight was relatively Posted by dverras in Europe 2015 | May 14, 2015
- Day 2 - Sleep, sweet glourious zzzzzzzzzzNot much to report today.
Flew into Dubai at 05:55 after a 14 hour flight. Staying at the hotel built into the airport (do not pass customs and do not go to gaol), where the first and only priority is Posted by Neileeann in Following in the Family Footsteps | May 13, 2015
- Desert to OasisYesterday was spent in the desert, today was spent at the Wild Wadi water park.
We were going to another water park, but the little ones made the decision to go with what we know.
We all had a great day out, Posted by HSROnline in Euro Win Trip | Apr 22, 2015
- Sand and more SandHad the usual freshly made omelette from the buffet breakfast as was told that we could only have a light lunch before the Desert Safari Tour.
Went cross the road to the Deira City Centre for a light lunch and a Posted by HSROnline in Euro Win Trip | Apr 22, 2015
- DubaiFlying into Dubai was strange! We flew over desert for a long time before seeing any city. We stepped off the plane into Dubai's 37°C heat. Phew - had to quickly remove some layers!
So.ething Tim and I first noticed Posted by stomich in Can Kiwis Fly? | Apr 20, 2015