- Goodbye DubaiSuch a sad day to leave the beautiful and clean Dubai but so excited for the next chapter of our travels. Ibrahim picked us up right on time 10:00am (this guy is so getting every positive review I can possibly Posted by tifmen in Aimen & Tiff 2013 | May 10, 2013
- Dubai, Desert SafariOnce again breakfast was the bee’s knees. I will be truly excited if any other place can top the quality, variety and excellence of breakfast at the Sheraton.
At 9:15am sharp the driver for the sand dunes tour arrives (between Posted by tifmen in Aimen & Tiff 2013 | May 10, 2013
- Dubai, Wild WadiHad an amazing sleep and ready for a full on fun day at Wild Wadi.
Breakfast was a delicious mix of turkey bacon, eggs made to your liking, every type of bread you can think of, freshly made juices to order, Posted by tifmen in Aimen & Tiff 2013 | May 10, 2013
- Day 1Hi all
Well we said that we would be back and true to our words we are
Sort of expected all the diamond dealers would have been waiting with brass bands to welcome us back
We had Posted by Debra_V in Europe 2013 | May 6, 2013
- Goodbye Adelaide, Hello Dubai!Yah the day has finally arrived for our holiday! There is only a few last minute things to do before departing at 9.50pm!
We finally got everything done by 6pm, Jannet & the kids took us to the airport. Big Posted by tifmen in Aimen & Tiff 2013 | May 3, 2013
- Dune Bashing in DUBAIOK, Asia is over,(finally get to eat something besides rice and duck feet) the cheep part of the journey is long gone. 5 days in Dubai, you open your wallet and watch the cash disappear supoer fast. But besides Posted by studneski in Studneski Family 2013 World Trip | Apr 20, 2013
- A Day in Dubai
With the recession behind it, Dubai (within the United Arab Emirates) is back to building opulent hotels
and reigniting its reputation as a Las Vegas of the Middle East. Posted by benjoed in A Day in Dubai | Mar 5, 2013
- Episode 1Oh boy was this tough. I thought I had all the tools to create simple travel videos, I was wrong. Camera is working fantastic, It may get out of focus at times but that is user error which I will Posted by reinandleah in REIN & LEAH'S EUROPEAN ADVENTURE | Feb 2, 2013
- United Arab Emirates Ok, So I know it's Rein and Leah's EUROPEAN Adventure but, We did factor in a 3 day stop over to check out the Middle East.
Day 1 - Rest
Landed at 6.30AM after a smooth 14 hour flight. Got to the Posted by reinandleah in REIN & LEAH'S EUROPEAN ADVENTURE | Jan 27, 2013
- Big game hunting in the Middle EastTurkish Airlines (voted Europe's best airline for the last two years ... querying the strength of this form however) dangled the bait with cut-price fares to the Middle East, so with the blessing of the 'trouble & strife', I booked Posted by happellfamily12 in La vita in quattro valigie | Jan 22, 2013
- Departure Posted by Audleetravels in Audleetravels | Jan 6, 2013
- Step One - VisasWell it's not Ger's 50th anymore so I chose our destination for 2013 much to his chagrin. I've mentioned it before but after seeing the ancient ruins of the Inca, the ancient ruins of the Romans, the ancient Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Jan 1, 2013
- Last DaysDecember 25, 2012
Chandler has been ill all night with an upset stomach. At the camel festival, he ate a different dish than Chaz and I and we are thinking he has food poisoning. Chaz heads to work and I spend Posted by ncoats in Christmas in Abu Dhabi | Dec 26, 2012
- Dubai - Day TwoSunday, December 23, 2012
If yesterday was discovering Old Dubai, today is definitely Modern Dubai. After checking out of the hotel we navigate traffic to the Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa. I’ve purchased tickets online for a tour time of 10:30 Posted by ncoats in Christmas in Abu Dhabi | Dec 25, 2012
- Al Dhafra FestivalMonday, December 24, 2012
It’s Christmas Eve and what better way to celebrate than by going to a camel festival! Al Dhafra Festival is in its sixth year and is located in the Western Region just outside Liwa. Sheikh Zayed was Posted by ncoats in Christmas in Abu Dhabi | Dec 25, 2012
- Dubai - Day OneSaturday, December 22, 2012
We’re up and ready pretty early this morning. Chaz and Chandler make a grocery store run and then we’re packed and driving to Dubai for two days and one night. Chaz makes quick work of the 140 Posted by ncoats in Christmas in Abu Dhabi | Dec 24, 2012
- Chance encounter and a movie!Friday, December 21, 2012
We’re all up early and enjoy a bacon and eggs breakfast before heading out for the Central Market. First we stop at Carrefour to use the ATM and as we are pulling into the parking lot, two Posted by ncoats in Christmas in Abu Dhabi | Dec 21, 2012
- Dubai- My First Gateway to the WorldEverything is still vivid to me. This is where it all started. It was February 2011 when my manager appointed me as delegate in the annual Emirates Brochure Launch. I was so surprised when he broke the news to me Posted by earlespenilla in Explore. Dream. Discover. | Dec 21, 2012
- Abu Dhabi SightseeingWednesday, December 19, 2012
Patti picks me up around 10:30 and asks if I’d like to drive to Dubai. She plans to take her daughters there one day next week and we also have a trip planned there so we decide Posted by ncoats in Christmas in Abu Dhabi | Dec 21, 2012
- At Dubai AirportWe set off for the airport at 6pm on Saturday afternoon. We managed to keep our luggage amount right down with my bag weighing 7kg and Ed's just over 15kg. Considering we are going to the cold of a European Posted by AndreaSchache in The Schache's hit Europe | Dec 18, 2012
- Flying to Abu DhabiMy flights to Abu Dhabi from New Bern by way of Atlanta and Amsterdam were smooth and uneventful. I left New Bern at 6:00 am Wednesday, December 5 and arrived in Abu Dhabi at 9:00 pm Thursday, December 6 (local Posted by ncoats in Christmas in Abu Dhabi | Dec 15, 2012
- Buy PASSPORT,ID CARDS, VISA, DRIVING LICENSE AND OTHERS We use high quality equipment and materials to produce counterfeit documents. All secret
features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our falsified documents.we are
unique producer of quality fake and Real documents.We offer only original Posted by mrchristopher in Buy PASSPORT,ID CARDS, VISA, AND OTHERS | Nov 21, 2012
- Flying...Pleeze excjuse anny spelling missteaks in this blog entree... I haven't slept mutch in the larst forty hours so I'm fealing a bit tired at the moment!
The flight to Abu Dhabi was as painless as a fourteen hour flight can Posted by Buccas in UK adventure 2012 | Sep 25, 2012
- Dubai-day 1With three days to spend in the UAE we did our best to maximize our time in seeing what Dubai has to offer. It's rather evident that Dubai wants to be the biggest, the fastest, the best and enjoys Posted by Rits blog in Around the world in.... | Sep 23, 2012
- let the journey begin!2012 is the year of travel for us! first stop- dubai to visit some close friends en route to the african safari. stay tuned for updates along the way.
From the very little i remember of Dubai, i Posted by Rits blog in Around the world in.... | Sep 19, 2012