- So long, farewell, auf wiedersehn, good bye
Dear Loyal blog followers
We have come to the la Posted by Ascham Vienna in Ascham Touring Choir 2015 | Jul 8, 2015
- DubaiI am in dubai. It is vaery hot. when I come back I have something to show you. I already been to singapore.Singapore is also veary hot. i went to a pool.Dubai is 44 degrees and singapore was 31 degrees. Posted by Matilda Durling in Tillys Vacanza Blog | Jul 5, 2015
- Arrived in DubaiWe left Auckland to the rain and flew first to Sydney, had to get off wander around the transfer terminal then had to put the stuff we took off the plane through the X-ray to put back on board! Posted by Fullers in Europe | Jun 4, 2015
- DubaiHad an amazing couple of days in Dubai and writing this having finally squashed the very last item back into the backpack. No one said packing the backpack would be so difficult!
I hope we haven't been lulled into a Posted by ClareRoach in The Big One! | May 29, 2015
- DubaiHi guys,
It i Posted by AliDaz2015 in Europe 2015 | May 28, 2015
- The score so far....Well it all depends on how you view it....we all got to Dubai in one piece, though I suppose asking every Pilot before take off "R U OK?" May have been a little too much. The flight was relatively Posted by dverras in Europe 2015 | May 14, 2015
- Day 2 - Sleep, sweet glourious zzzzzzzzzzNot much to report today.
Flew into Dubai at 05:55 after a 14 hour flight. Staying at the hotel built into the airport (do not pass customs and do not go to gaol), where the first and only priority is Posted by Neileeann in Following in the Family Footsteps | May 13, 2015
- Desert to OasisYesterday was spent in the desert, today was spent at the Wild Wadi water park.
We were going to another water park, but the little ones made the decision to go with what we know.
We all had a great day out, Posted by HSROnline in Euro Win Trip | Apr 22, 2015
- Sand and more SandHad the usual freshly made omelette from the buffet breakfast as was told that we could only have a light lunch before the Desert Safari Tour.
Went cross the road to the Deira City Centre for a light lunch and a Posted by HSROnline in Euro Win Trip | Apr 22, 2015
- DubaiFlying into Dubai was strange! We flew over desert for a long time before seeing any city. We stepped off the plane into Dubai's 37°C heat. Phew - had to quickly remove some layers!
So.ething Tim and I first noticed Posted by stomich in Can Kiwis Fly? | Apr 20, 2015
- Day One PicsHere are some pics from the top of the world.
Love the carpentry work on the ceilings.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by HSROnline in Euro Win Trip | Apr 19, 2015
- Views have improved - from Windows to even bigger WindowsAdelaide airport - Thanks Damo for giving Team Rainho a lift to the airport again. For the first time I was not asked for a explosive detection swab. I told Emma, well that is a first, as I Posted by HSROnline in Euro Win Trip | Apr 18, 2015
- Abu Dhabi and post from 11582 meters above groundThe technology that is available to us these days is simply amazing...
As I am writing this as I am sitting on a plane, having a glass of La Fleur Laroze, Merlot from Saint-Emilion Grand Cru Bordeaux, France, 2007,
11582 meters Posted by fatmonkey in Europe 2015 | Apr 7, 2015
- Singapore & the UAEMorning all!
Another big 24hours travelling, it's getting harder to know what day it is and what time zone is what!
We had a great morning in Singapore, seeing the sights. We took advantage of the good old Hop on Hop off Posted by fatmonkey in Europe 2015 | Apr 6, 2015
- A date in Abu DhabiToday I joined the Big Bus tour to Abu Dhabi, mainly to see Sheikh Zayed grand mosque. Wow! Like wow! Really, just WOW! The grand mosque must surely be considered one of the modern architectual wonders of the world. Posted by adtamo in The Wheary Travellers | Mar 31, 2015
- Confused in DubaiUp early yet again, this time to visit the Deira fish market. I have never seen so many varieties of fish under the one roof, and that includes Melbourne aquarium. Sharks, rays, tuna, pufferfish, shellfish, crustaceans, swordfish and the list Posted by adtamo in The Wheary Travellers | Mar 29, 2015
- A letter from a daughterMother
Mother as a word is simply beautiful. 1 word means the world to each one of us. Mother is just 1 and unique but has so many names Ahm, Majka, Mama, Mom, Mère, Maman, Ma, Maji, Madre, Mamma, Amma, Aayi, Posted by Shweta Isaac in A letter from a daughter | Mar 21, 2015
- Fin de Navidad!
For those of you not familiar with this phrase, it signifies the end of something good and relates to that flat feeling you get when a festivity like Christmas comes to an end. Anyway, this is how Stuart and I Posted by CandPandKandS in Across and beyond | Feb 27, 2015
- Dubai, UAEJust a quick update -
Arrived in Dubai last night after a couple of long flights. Got to our hotel around 1am, texted the kids, went to bed and slept for the next 11 hours straight. Getting ready Posted by madpax in Ramble On... | Feb 16, 2015
- Relocation nach Osterreich [center]
nice long haul from Taipei to Vienna
with a stop over in Dubai. flew with
Emirates and wasn't too shabby at all.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/691481/IMG_201 Posted by taylamo10 in Master of Global Business Year | Jan 27, 2015
- A Trip to Miracle GardenAfter a couple of months of grueling heat, December finally rolled in and brought with it a chill in the air, with temperatures dropping to around 17 degrees at night. This was the perfect weather to go out and enjoy Posted by GingerFerrer in Gingers' Corner | Jan 25, 2015
- DubaiSitting on one of the tallest towers in Jumeriah lake tower... Watching the rain with the help of a nice warm Green tea... Just amazing day to start. Looks so fresh, feels so blissful, so blessed.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/728287/large_1084 Posted by Shweta Isaac in Dubai | Jan 20, 2015
- Bur Dubai, Bastakiya, Creek & Deira SouksIt was the last day of the trip. We had our flight back to Bahrain at 9:30 PM. We checked out at 10 AM from the hotel after a quick breakfast and left our bag in the luggage room of Posted by deepab in Let's see the world... | Jan 13, 2015
- Burj Khalifa & Desert SafariA visit to Dubai would have been incomplete without a visit to the tallest building in the world (over 828 meters and more than 160 stories). We had booked the tickets to the public observatory on level 124 for the Posted by deepab in Let's see the world... | Jan 12, 2015
- Miracle Gardens & Dubai MallWe had a quick breakfast at the hotel and took a taxi to the Miracle gardens. It is located at a place called as Al Barsha and is quite far away from all the other major attractions in Dubai. Posted by deepab in Let's see the world... | Jan 11, 2015