- When you like to Travel aloneWhat a busy day!
To start off, I could barely sleep last night because of the hard bed we slept on (can’t say I don’t miss my own bed from home!) and because of my excitement at touring Dubai Posted by Grishjoe in My Travel Diary | Dec 28, 2016
- Dubai, 15.7.2016Let s Emirates je fajn, v Dubaji přistáváme v noci, rozloučíme se s našimi spolucestovateli a míříme do našeho taxíku, který nás na letišti čeká. Ten nás veze do hotelu, po pravdě z auta toho není moc vidět a také Posted by McCaffreyD in RSA, Zanzibar 2016 | Nov 26, 2016
- Dubai to KhasabNov. 22, 2016
We’re already in Khasab, Oman in the Straits of Hormuz. Surrounded by rocky ridges, this port was established by the Portuguese as a quiet shelter for their ships. Just across the narrow strait is Iran. Posted by HosMiniTravels in Travels to Asia | Nov 21, 2016
- Cheers!Burj Khalifa - worlds tallest building
Posted by Millypaulrtw in Dream Come True | Nov 19, 2016
- Dubai - Day OneWe drifted into Port Rashid in the city of Dubai, arriving along with a procession of heavy aircraft landing through the mist and early sun. We have until 08:00 to rendezvous in the Wheelhouse Bar for our shore excursion. Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Oct 17, 2016
- Sea Day 6 of 6 - Happy Birthday JennyAnother peaceful night and some promise of a reasonable sunrise. The ship's direction has changed as we proceed towards Dubai. Yesterday the sun rose off the the Starboard Bow, this morning it was to Starboard off the Stern. Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Oct 16, 2016
- Sea Day 5 of 6 Oooops !!It happens on these long voyages, I miss a day or two when I'm checking the itinerary. There were six sea days from Aqaba to Dubai, not five so the titles are wrong.
I'm somewhat recovered after yesterday's relapse, in Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Oct 15, 2016
- Sea Day 4 of 5 - Revisit the Medical CentreAnother restless night behind me and I struggled to be on the outside deck for the sunrise. The fog was there again and made any decent photographs impossible. My battle with the manual focus settings continue. Reluctantly Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Oct 14, 2016
- Sea Day 3 of 6 - Formal NightAnother unusual morning as far as the sunrise was concerned. The sun was obscured by the fog again but textured clouds gave an overall different feel to the photograph. The challenge being what amount of zoom to employ. Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Oct 13, 2016
- Sea Day 2 of 6A hot humid fog surrounds the ship as we continue to sail toward Dubai. The fog filtered the sunrise and provided an opportunity to play with some settings on the camera. It was very quiet in the Horizon Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Oct 12, 2016
- Sea Day 1 of 6Got up and went out on the open deck in anticipation of a sunrise photo op. Unfortunately the haze/fog/smog that has blocked the sunrise for a while was there again. There has been no explanation of this meteorological Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Oct 11, 2016
- Day 68 Dubai to Sydney and then CoffsWell very sleepless night for us both last night, brekky in Emirates lounge and half and hour to boarding. A great trip comes to an end some places I would love to return to Ireland (self drive) Poland, Portugal and Posted by megwiele in Grand Tour | Oct 3, 2016
- Day 67Lazy day today far tooo Posted by megwiele in Grand Tour | Oct 3, 2016
- DAY 66 DUBAILAZY START TO THE DAY WE HAD BREAKFAST NEAR THE POOL THEN SPENT THE MORNING READING MY BOOK DIPPING IN THE POOL AND DOZING. ITS SO HOT HERE THAT YOU ARE DRY IN NO TIME AT ALL. WENT ON THE Posted by megwiele in Grand Tour | Oct 2, 2016
- Day 65. Dubai
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/720925/90_127963DCB6B9560335DB18BC387023DA.jpeg caption=All the trees have fairy lights Posted by megwiele in Grand Tour | Oct 1, 2016
- Dubai24th September
We said farewell to the Royal Princess this morning and made our way to the Rome airport for our next flight to Dubai. After enjoying some time in the business lounge we made our way onto our plane which Posted by shaneandnicola in Our big retirement trip | Sep 28, 2016
- Do BuyThis vacation wasn't exactly planned. Early in March, Danielle got an email from someone way high up at her company that they needed a rotator in India. Her company, Deloitte, has a program where US staff and India staff rotate Posted by mbeymer in The Whole Story | May 25, 2016
- Praha-Dubaj, 1.7.2016
Pro naší letošní dovolenou jsme si zvolili další "dálku" a největší kusanec cesty nás čeká právě hned zkraje. Z Prahy ale nastupujeme do Airbusu A380 společnosti Emirates a ti se vynasnaží, aby naše dlouhá cesta byla co nejpříjemnější.
[ Posted by McCaffreyD in RSA, Zanzibar 2016 | Jul 19, 2016
- Dubai Layover 1: Desert Dunes and DinnerI was finally returning to Africa! It had been only two years but it had seemed like forever. This time, instead of it being a girls' trip, it was my honeymoon. After twelve years, Mike and I got married just Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | Jul 17, 2016
- ETHIOPIA HERE I COME......Those of you who know me well will be aware of my long term desire to do volunteer work in Africa. Well, the time has come! Earlier this year I noticed a small ad in a medical magazine asking for Posted by gunny64 in Ethiopia Adventure | Jun 27, 2016
- Sand, Spices and GoldThe morning started well after a well earned sleep. Shorts on ( yes folks it's nice and warm ) and down to breakfast before heading off for the day of sightseeing in the land of Sand, Spices and Gold.
Driver is Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | Sep 7, 2015
- The Land of Sand and Glitz[img= Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | Sep 5, 2015
- DubaiLeft Dubrovnik at 5.15am for the airport. How do you be quiet when you are going down two flights of wooden squeaky stairs with luggage? Very slowly is the answer. Dubrovnik looks very pretty under lights with the wall a Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | May 6, 2016
- DubaiTHE JOURNEY NOT THE ARRIVAL MATTERS.. T.S ELIOT
Friday, August 31, 2012
Day 1 in Dubai
We arrived in Dubai to a sand storm that blanketed the sky but a warm 38. The flight was good and I would say Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | May 5, 2016
- Bound For Manchester..!!!Friday: 3/6/'16..
Flew out of on Emirates (EK 019) at 14:35hrs. to Manchester after an awesome few days in Dubai..Looking forward to stopping there on the way back too, with the added bonus thi Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jun 5, 2016