- Fin de Navidad!
For those of you not familiar with this phrase, it signifies the end of something good and relates to that flat feeling you get when a festivity like Christmas comes to an end. Anyway, this is how Stuart and I Posted by CandPandKandS in Across and beyond | Feb 27, 2015
- Dubai, UAEJust a quick update -
Arrived in Dubai last night after a couple of long flights. Got to our hotel around 1am, texted the kids, went to bed and slept for the next 11 hours straight. Getting ready Posted by madpax in Ramble On... | Feb 16, 2015
- Relocation nach Osterreich [center]
nice long haul from Taipei to Vienna
with a stop over in Dubai. flew with
Emirates and wasn't too shabby at all.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/691481/IMG_201 Posted by taylamo10 in Master of Global Business Year | Jan 27, 2015
- A Trip to Miracle GardenAfter a couple of months of grueling heat, December finally rolled in and brought with it a chill in the air, with temperatures dropping to around 17 degrees at night. This was the perfect weather to go out and enjoy Posted by GingerFerrer in Gingers' Corner | Jan 25, 2015
- DubaiSitting on one of the tallest towers in Jumeriah lake tower... Watching the rain with the help of a nice warm Green tea... Just amazing day to start. Looks so fresh, feels so blissful, so blessed.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/728287/large_1084 Posted by Shweta Isaac in Dubai | Jan 20, 2015
- Bur Dubai, Bastakiya, Creek & Deira SouksIt was the last day of the trip. We had our flight back to Bahrain at 9:30 PM. We checked out at 10 AM from the hotel after a quick breakfast and left our bag in the luggage room of Posted by deepab in Let's see the world... | Jan 13, 2015
- Burj Khalifa & Desert SafariA visit to Dubai would have been incomplete without a visit to the tallest building in the world (over 828 meters and more than 160 stories). We had booked the tickets to the public observatory on level 124 for the Posted by deepab in Let's see the world... | Jan 12, 2015
- Miracle Gardens & Dubai MallWe had a quick breakfast at the hotel and took a taxi to the Miracle gardens. It is located at a place called as Al Barsha and is quite far away from all the other major attractions in Dubai. Posted by deepab in Let's see the world... | Jan 11, 2015
- Jumeirah Beach & Madinat Jumeirah Souk Our flight to Dubai was at 9:55 AM. We reached the airport early and completed all our check-in formalities. Usually before any trip, we talk to Isha a lot about what we would be doing and which places we would Posted by deepab in Let's see the world... | Jan 11, 2015
- New year 2015 in DubaiAnother long weekend, and this time around New Year's Eve. And what could have been a better start to a New Year than another trip.
Now the next question was 'Where?'. And the obvious answer was Dubai. Being Posted by deepab in Let's see the world... | Jan 11, 2015
- Goodbye Turkey, Dubia, Hello BaliPreviously we had missed a day between the ballroon ride and the village tour. As we were tired of waking up early, we leisurely got ready, sipped on our coffees in our wonderful robes the hotel provided, and strolled through Posted by ScottandAshley in Round the World Travels 2014 | Dec 23, 2014
- DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATESWe are now on the home bound leg of nearly four months of travel.
Our hotel is the Radisson Blu Deira Creek. We are in Baniyas Rd which is close to the Gold and the Perf Posted by Kangatraveller in European Extravaganza - Living the Dream | Dec 8, 2014
- Druhé zastavenieKvôli internetu. Ťažký život.
Čo už. Luxus je luxus.
A v Dubaji to inak nejde.
Ľudia ktorí pracujú na letisku sú škaredí. Oni za to nemôžu. Ja len vravím.
V letiskovej hale rastú palmy a tak. Majú to tam pekné, Posted by matejferenc in Indo 2014 | Dec 1, 2014
- Waking Up Above The DesertWoken by 4am in-flight PA announcing breakfast before we start descent into Dubai.
Sands to the horizon, and we get a peep at the Burj Kalihfa (seen in Mission Impossible movie). Lynn’s gets to see the building her brother Bob Posted by BioC12 in Biocultural 26/7 | Nov 28, 2014
- DubaiThis entry has been particularly difficult to write and upload as we've been so busy the past few days and we haven't had a moment to rest. I'm not complaining, but it's late here on Thursday evening and we're up Posted by mattld in An Irish and Spanish Lad Abroad | Nov 13, 2014
- Oct-Nov 2014 Abu Dhabi in the RTW++ trip Part VIt was a bit of an ordeal to get to Abu Dhabi with a few extra stops in Kazakhstan including an overnight stay in an airport. You can only imagine my relief as we approached Dubai. The city is amazing Posted by fracmeister in SPE President Travels | Nov 11, 2014
- Magical EmiratesWords really cannot describe the AMAZING experience we had in the United Arab Emirates!! We will keep our writing short and let the pictures do the talking, but here is a brief description of our 4 days in the Posted by NicoleandJens in Eastbound and Onwards | Oct 12, 2014
- SANDS, SANDALS, SERIOUS WEALTH, SORROWFUL POORSo on Friday the 26th September at 4.30 pm I had switched my computer off at Vagina Rabbit Hatch for the last time. I had apologized for the inconvenience for the 3561th and last time. I had stifled the Posted by gavinbose in TEMPLES,TEAS,TIGERS & TANTRUMS IN TRAINS | Oct 12, 2014
- Buy Real Passport ,Visa,Driving License,id cards demosmillBuy Real Passport ,Visa,Driving License,id cards email@example.com
We offer only original high-quality real and fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps, Visa, school Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Au Posted by linililly in Buy Real Passport ,Visa,Driving License | Oct 7, 2014
- Abu DhabiThis is THE place to go in Abu Dhabi. We landed here via sea plane we got the view of Abu Dhabi from over the top which is spectacular!
I personally love going to Amusements parks as I have a Posted by AkshayBhagat in Travel Diaries | Sep 25, 2014
- Dubai - Oman Hatta DessertDubai does not have the best climate. In fact it was terribly hot in the day time. Although everything in Dubai is air-conditioned, EVERYTHING! Including bus stops! I realized it wasn’t something to fancy about, instead it was a necessity! Posted by AkshayBhagat in Travel Diaries | Sep 23, 2014
- Dubai to homeAnother day in Dubai and then home baby!!
We sleep in a little today and Chris heads off to the gym for an hour. I pack everything as best I can and we head off to breakfast and then off Posted by CFCCEurope in Perth to Istanbul | Sep 13, 2014
I cannot believe how hot it is here....oh and by the way....Happy Birthday Chris......
Breakfast is a huge buffet much as before and as usual we eat too much knowing full well what is before us today..........but hey it's our birthday. Posted by CFCCEurope in Perth to Istanbul | Sep 13, 2014
- Arrivederci Venice. :(
After a lovely stay here we have packed and are ready to leave but need another suitcase.....off we go in search. Chris and Faye find one pretty quickly but we have to venture just a little bit firer for Posted by CFCCEurope in Perth to Istanbul | Sep 13, 2014
- ChinaHas been a week of largely sitting by the the club pool in Abu Dhabi, alternatively warming up and cooling off.[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/703033/E5999AB3DC5F95DCC552A3C3B39F0481.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/703033/thumb_E5999AB3 Posted by Kashford in Wandering Around | Sep 11, 2014