- Praha-Dubaj, 1.7.2016
Pro naší letošní dovolenou jsme si zvolili další "dálku" a největší kusanec cesty nás čeká právě hned zkraje. Z Prahy ale nastupujeme do Airbusu A380 společnosti Emirates a ti se vynasnaží, aby naše dlouhá cesta byla co nejpříjemnější.
[ Posted by McCaffreyD in RSA, Zanzibar 2016 | Jul 19, 2016
- Dubai Layover 1: Desert Dunes and DinnerI was finally returning to Africa! It had been only two years but it had seemed like forever. This time, instead of it being a girls' trip, it was my honeymoon. After twelve years, Mike and I got married just Posted by deniseandmike in Denise & Mike's Narcissistic Travel Blog | Jul 17, 2016
- ETHIOPIA HERE I COME......Those of you who know me well will be aware of my long term desire to do volunteer work in Africa. Well, the time has come! Earlier this year I noticed a small ad in a medical magazine asking for Posted by gunny64 in Ethiopia Adventure | Jun 27, 2016
- Sand, Spices and GoldThe morning started well after a well earned sleep. Shorts on ( yes folks it's nice and warm ) and down to breakfast before heading off for the day of sightseeing in the land of Sand, Spices and Gold.
Driver is Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | Sep 7, 2015
- The Land of Sand and Glitz[img= Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | Sep 5, 2015
- DubaiLeft Dubrovnik at 5.15am for the airport. How do you be quiet when you are going down two flights of wooden squeaky stairs with luggage? Very slowly is the answer. Dubrovnik looks very pretty under lights with the wall a Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | May 6, 2016
- DubaiTHE JOURNEY NOT THE ARRIVAL MATTERS.. T.S ELIOT
Friday, August 31, 2012
Day 1 in Dubai
We arrived in Dubai to a sand storm that blanketed the sky but a warm 38. The flight was good and I would say Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | May 5, 2016
- Bound For Manchester..!!!Friday: 3/6/'16..
Flew out of on Emirates (EK 019) at 14:35hrs. to Manchester after an awesome few days in Dubai..Looking forward to stopping there on the way back too, with the added bonus thi Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jun 5, 2016
- A Suk for an Old Souk..!!Thursday 2/6/2016..An easy & relaxed day today..Well.!!.I am on holiday..!?!?.
Caught an Abra (ferry boat) across the Dubai Creek for 2 dirhams, to an area named the "Old Souk" in the Deira district..It's a colourful old traditional market area where hun Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jun 2, 2016
- "An Arabian Sun & Sand Experience"Day 3... 1/06/2016
Decided to brave the heat and take the stroll this morning to view Burj Khalifa & surrounds..Awesome & unique piece of architectural engineering to say the least.!!.For the statisticians out there, my research tells me it's built on Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jun 2, 2016
- An Early Arrival With An Early Check In..!!31/05/2016..
I had read Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | May 31, 2016
- The journey begins....Monday the 30th.May'16..
Awoke with mixed feelings..Excitement of course wi Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | May 31, 2016
- Water parks and city sightsThe alarm failed us miserably this morning but I guess we were in need of the sleep! We only just made it in time for our buffet breakfast which included chicken bacon which was a pretty good compromise for Posted by loueeezo in The adventures of L & P | May 27, 2016
- Do BuyThis vacation wasn't exactly planned. Early in March, Danielle got an email from someone way high up at her company that they needed a rotator in India. Her company, Deloitte, has a program where US staff and India staff rotate Posted by mbeymer in Our Story | May 25, 2016
- DubaiAfter an uneventful flight we arrived in to Dubai at 1:10pm. We were feeling a little stressed as we had booked a desert safari for the afternoon with pickup being around 3pm and hadn’t even disembarked yet. I Posted by loueeezo in The adventures of L & P | May 23, 2016
- Dreams of Travelling21st century having the generation of travelers. Travel is being a part in our life. Some people are drawn to the trip; it’s difficult for some people. For some, trip only takes a trip. But to travel is a boon. Posted by Manikkrish in Dreams of Travelling | Apr 30, 2016
- Travel is my DrugIts really a week of Frustration after getting delay in my visa , But thanks to my Friend Angel Kgokolo for supporting it from southafrica and finally started my 48000 Kilometres marathan Journey with all flights booked in Emirates ( Posted by balu_india in JCI GRANDSLAM 2016 | Apr 27, 2016
- DAY 19 Touring Dubai - Tuesday - PHOTOS[img=http://photos. Posted by lukskytest in Queen Elizabeth 2016 Trip | Apr 19, 2016
- DAY 18 Touring Dubai - Monday - PHOTOS[img=http://pho Posted by lukskytest in Queen Elizabeth 2016 Trip | Apr 19, 2016
- DAY 17 Arrived at Dubai - Sunday - PHOTOS[img=http://photos. Posted by lukskytest in Queen Elizabeth 2016 Trip | Apr 19, 2016
- DAY 18 Touring Dubai - MondayDay looks hazy but the sun is going to shine. Rain here I think is never a possibility. Our day is going to be simple. Eat breakfast which we did just up the street past one of Posted by lukskytest in Queen Elizabeth 2016 Trip | Apr 18, 2016
- DAY 17 Arrived at Dubai - SundayThe end of the journey has arrived. The first lights of Dubai came on the TV screen about 4:30 am but we were still nine miles plus out from the harbor. To dark to get up. However, Posted by lukskytest in Queen Elizabeth 2016 Trip | Apr 17, 2016
- Travel AnxietyYesterday was a bit tough. I had spent my entire Friday resting up from such a long two weeks without a break...and giving my body time to absorb the vaccines so I had to spend the whole of Saturday finishing Posted by Peliroja in CONTACT Uganda 2016 | Mar 28, 2016
- An Independent Study That Stole My HeartSo, the first time I went, I was invited by [[https://ug.linkedin.com/in/busiinge-christopher-a8258a3a|Chrissie Busiinge]] to come help him evaluate the system of Peace Clubs he had helped create throughout Western Uganda. He understood my desire for Pe Posted by Peliroja in CONTACT Uganda 2016 | Mar 25, 2016
- DubaiDubai is bigger than life! Diversity wherever you look: people originating from everywhere, clothing worn in a food court queue featuring everything from Islamic robes to Western wear to burkas. Languages from all over the world fighting to be Posted by lindaconnor in Zimbabwe! | Mar 19, 2016