- Buy Real / FAKE Passports ,Id Cards & Drivers License demosmBuy Real / FAKE Passports ,Id Cards & Drivers License firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Quality Novelty real and Fake IDs and Passports,Marriage certificates and Drivers license etc buy now high quality-We have the best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES Wi Posted by demosmiller in Buy Real / FAKE Passports ,Id Cards & Dr | Sep 20, 2014
- Dubai to homeAnother day in Dubai and then home baby!!
We sleep in a little today and Chris heads off to the gym for an hour. I pack everything as best I can and we head off to breakfast and then off Posted by CFCCEurope in Perth to Istanbul | Sep 13, 2014
I cannot believe how hot it is here....oh and by the way....Happy Birthday Chris......
Breakfast is a huge buffet much as before and as usual we eat too much knowing full well what is before us today..........but hey it's our birthday. Posted by CFCCEurope in Perth to Istanbul | Sep 13, 2014
- Arrivederci Venice. :(
After a lovely stay here we have packed and are ready to leave but need another suitcase.....off we go in search. Chris and Faye find one pretty quickly but we have to venture just a little bit firer for Posted by CFCCEurope in Perth to Istanbul | Sep 13, 2014
- ChinaHas been a week of largely sitting by the the club pool in Abu Dhabi, alternatively warming up and cooling off.[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/703033/E5999AB3DC5F95DCC552A3C3B39F0481.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/703033/thumb_E5999AB3 Posted by Kashford in Wandering Around | Sep 11, 2014
- Direct flight, or add stop overs?I guess I am really my father's son.
Whenever Bill travelled anywhere, especially on a road trip, it was a matter of "let's get this over and done with".
So I am one of those people who would rather fly with Posted by andertonz in Noel and Ruth escape to Europe | Aug 21, 2014
- Dubai 129th of August:
When we first arrived in Dubai it was 5(ish) in the morning.
After a 45 minute taxi, we get to The Atlant Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Aug 31, 2014
- China 2014Travel packing done!
On way to China, from a cool UK, but have stopped in Abu Dhabi to warm the core.
Cindi and I previously spent 20 years working in Abu Dhabi so this is our opportunity to meet some old Posted by Kashford in Wandering Around | Sep 3, 2014
- Dubai 3Today we went back to the Aquaventure but before we went on the rides I got to swim with the dolphins in Dolphin Bay. I got to kiss, hug, play and dance with a dolphin.We had a dolphin called Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Sep 1, 2014
- Dubai 2This day was our first day going to the Aquaventure water park my brother went on "The Leap Of Faith" which is a nine storey, almost vertical drop in to a glass tunnel surrounded by fish ,sharks and sting rays.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/70 Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Sep 1, 2014
- Rest StopMy last full day (August 26) in Istanbul was pretty busy. I started the morning visiting Hagia Sophia, once a church, then a mosque and now a museum. It's a pretty amazing place.
[img=http://ph Posted by cschelz in Round the World 2014 | Aug 31, 2014
- DubaiIt was a fairly turbulent flight, but we felt quite spoilt in our exit row seats upstairs. Still economy class, but a small, quiet cabin area with plenty of leg room. Took my first ever sleeping pill, which worked a Posted by kazandjim in Autumn in September | Aug 29, 2014
- My Gold is so big, so strong and so mighty...I have been in conditions where your hair freezes instantly, and I have been in places where your hair instantly turns into one giant knotty birds nest instantly but this is the first time I have been somewhere where my Posted by kayles in The Orsum Adventures | Aug 29, 2014
- Dubai day 1[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/701260/gold_souk.jpeg captio Posted by Hamish414 in Europe 2014 | Aug 25, 2014
- Arriving in Dubai
Finally made it to Dubai after 14 hours from Sydney. It is very hot over here, around 43 degrees, checked in Posted by Hamish414 in Europe 2014 | Aug 25, 2014
- Desert Treats in Dubai
A very fun day in Dubai. To be honest, I am really surprise of how much fun I had in the desert! Everything was great... and that sort of immune me from the harsh hot weather!
Dubai Posted by keithyuenck in KEXplorer - My World Trotting Journey | Aug 15, 2014
- Blogging on the runRori doing a bit of blogging while we wait for our ride to the worlds biggest shopping mall - The Dubai Mall
Posted by hcanderson in Europe 2014 | Aug 10, 2014
- Every thing is different Posted by hcanderson in Europe 2014 | Aug 8, 2014
- Dubai, UAEWe arrived in Dubai at noon. The city is like a fantastic mirage rising from the sea.
The architecture is very modern, almost space age. Like in Oman, the rewards o Posted by Culinerrion in Bangkok to Dubai - 2014 | Apr 27, 2014
- Off Again
We are going home today. Can't wait. We had about 4 hours last night when in Abu Dhabi. Stayed in the Premium Inn where we stayed on the way over. I finally went to sleep, and then it was nearly Posted by Bulli Cruzers in Off Again | Jun 12, 2014
- Brekkie in DubaiAh the worst thing about plane travel......the lag! Anyway arrived in Dubai on what was one of the most awesome flight experiences yet....the A380 is something else. Looking for a quick connection but alas here I sit and yes....ladies and Posted by ScottyJ in Road of Bones 2014 | May 12, 2014
- Off AgainHad our breakfast in the hotel Restaurant this morning and feeling quite normal (as normal as possible).
walked across the road and put our bags in and the sitting at the airport waiting for the plane to take us Posted by Bulli Cruzers in Off Again | May 10, 2014
- When West meets EastHello World
Nun ist sie vorbei. Meine unglaubliche Reise um die Welt. Schon eine ganze Woche bin ich wieder zurück in der kalten und nassen Schweiz. Ich vermisse die Sonne und das heisse Klima Australiens sowie mein tägliches Bad im Meer. Posted by RealJourney in REAL JOURNEYS | May 4, 2014
- Day 13We spent most of today on the Hop On Hop Off Big Bus tour and finished up back at Dubai Mall for our evening meal before heading back to the airport for our overnight flight to the Seychelles.
The bus tour Posted by JenBuckley in Indian Ocean | Apr 30, 2014
- Day 12After an early breakfast we caught the speedboat back to Male airport and flew to Dubai. Although the temperature is the same the humidity is much lower here making the heat more tolerable especially when you need to keep your Posted by JenBuckley in Indian Ocean | Apr 30, 2014