- Tag 22Gut, dass wir noch einen Tag in Dubai zur Verfügung hatten. So konnten wir unsere Stadtrundfahrt vom Vortag fortsetzen. Wir bestiegen den Bus und fuhren in die Altstadt von Dubai. Wir fuhren mit dem Abra über den Creek und besuchten Posted by fegoeskiwi in FE goes KIWI | Nov 25, 2015
- Tag 21Es gibt verschiedene Firmen, die Hop On Hop Off Touren durch Dubai anbieten. Unser Hotel lag im neueren Teil der Stadt. Von der Dachterrasse aus, wo es auch einen kleinen Pool gab, sah man das Burj Al Arab, das Hotel, Posted by fegoeskiwi in FE goes KIWI | Nov 24, 2015
- Tag 20an Bangkok 00:55 Uhr nach 9 Stunden reiner Flugzeit und 7.520 km
ab Bangkok 02:25 Uhr
Ankunft in Dubai 06:05 Uhr nach 6 Stunden reiner Flugzeit und 4.907 km
Wir sind zwar angekommen, aber unsere Koffer nicht. Wir fragten nach und sie wurden sofort Posted by fegoeskiwi in FE goes KIWI | Nov 23, 2015
- Simple Steps to Rent a Car in Dubai
Renting a car is the best option for the travelers to get around. Rent a car companies make it possible to provide the hassle free services.
Simple steps to rent a car in Dubai Posted by RentaCarUAE in Luxury Cars in Dubai | Nov 20, 2015
- DESERT SAFARI WITH BBQ DINNERTravel by 4x4 across the deserts of urban center on this exhilarating 5-hour excursion! fancy associate degree vasoconstrictor rush sandboarding down Dubai’s desert dunes, take a even-toed ungulateride and find a henna tattoo! Complete your expertise with Posted by ShashiT in DESERT SAFARI WITH BBQ DINNER | Nov 18, 2015
- DubaiWe arrived into Dubai early Sunday morning after great flight with BA - made much better by a fantastic crew including our new best buddy Sally the CSD giving us great service throughout the flight.
It was 32 degrees when we Posted by RTW2015-16 in Around The World in 62 Days | Nov 11, 2015
- Tag 2Nach 6 Stunden Flugzeit und einigen Filmen später, sind wir um 06:30 Uhr Ortszeit in Dubai gelandet. 3 Stunden 45 Minuten haben wir in Dubai Aufenthalt. Diese Zeit nützten wir um bereits Geld zu wechseln. 1 Dirham der Vereinigten Arabischen Posted by fegoeskiwi in FE goes KIWI | Nov 5, 2015
- And So It BeginsWe are Siobhan and Brian, a newly married Irish couple embarking upon a world wide adventure and maybe even further.....only joking we don't do drugs.
Today is the 1st November, the beginning of our travels. Currently we are in Dubai airport Posted by Siobhan-Brian in Funnymoon Tails | Oct 31, 2015
- Burj Khalifa, Shopping, Old Dubai, FountainsOn Friday we went to the Dubai Mall to have a look around. To say this place is huge, is an understatement! The kids have enjoyed the Lego displays in the toy stores, exploring the lolly shops, and we found Posted by JasRenTahJac in US holiday 2015 | Oct 10, 2015
- Thursday in DubaiWe visited Souk Madinat Jumeirah today and looked through the market shops which was all air conditioned. From there we walked to get a better view of the Burj Al Arab. Next we caught a taxi to the Posted by JasRenTahJac in US holiday 2015 | Oct 8, 2015
- Spain and MoroccoDubai is amazing
Friendly people, an older part of winding lanes and souks, and other parts beyond ultra-modern
Posted by Maldeva in Pair'o'Grin | Oct 23, 2015
- Flying in a big plane and our first day in DubaiTummy butterflies were fluttering as we went through all the processes at the airport. Jack's nervous energy had him talking non-stop for two hours, but once we settled into our seats and got in the air he was fine. Posted by JasRenTahJac in US holiday 2015 | Oct 7, 2015
- Dubai... post Dubai.... At the moment it's a special time in Saudi Arabia, and for all Muslims. This week is called "Id". There seem to be 2 times which have this name. The importance may be comparable to something like Easter or the Posted by LifeInASuitcase in My Life in a Suitcase! | Sep 25, 2015
- Day 41Sorry for the delay in this post, the last of this trip. We were so busy on the last day in Dubai and with travelling, jet lag and catching up with all the other things that have been neglected during Posted by John McReynolds in Europe 2015 | Sep 23, 2015
- Days 39 & 40Yesterday, Day 39, was a travel day flying from London to Dubai and then getting to our hotel in Jumeirah Beach. All went well but I didn't know Dubai was so big. It took so long to get to Posted by John McReynolds in Europe 2015 | Sep 19, 2015
- At Dubai airportWe are sitting in Dubai Posted by Bartolofamily in Overseas adventures | Sep 18, 2015
- Abu DhabiThe first day of the "WinniWhear Travellers" - Mum and I on our day in Abu Dhabi – exploring the amazing Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque. After having to have a little treatment in the mosque clinic (apparently I’m not the Posted by adtamo in The Wheary Travellers | Sep 15, 2015
- Days 2/3/4 Dubai
Day 2- Went to the beach in the morning... Big mistake. Lasted roughly 45 min and left due to heat. 43°C, but due to humidity its 48°C real feel .
Spent having Afternoon tea at B Posted by ryanon0701 in East & Further East | Sep 3, 2015
- At the Armed Forces Officers Club & Hotel in Abu Dhabi[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by LuxuryRogue in Gentleman Adventurer | Sep 2, 2015
- The unique Armed Forces Officers Club & Hotel in Abu Dhabi[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by LuxuryRogue in Luxury Rogue | Sep 2, 2015
- Abu DhabiI have time to kill, so why not an update!
Fog causing delays here, but we actually landed before scheduled,
I slept maybe 3 hours, which is about the best I can expect, even with a sleeping pill.
The airport is a melting Posted by Adamtrumble in Europe 2015 | Aug 28, 2015
- Day 02: A Tour of DubaiAlthough I set my alarm for 8:00 and then took an Ambien to force a good night's sleep in this time zone, I woke up bright-eyed at 5:00 after about 4 hours sleep. It takes me two days to Posted by Follow Carol in Africa | Aug 27, 2015
- Day 01: TravelingI could sure get used to flying Business class. Yes, I admit it, I capitulated. This rugged world traveler trembled in horror at the thought of spending 15 1/2 hours in the air in Posted by Follow Carol in Africa | Aug 26, 2015
In case you're asking yourself - this is where we're staying ;)
[img=http://photos. Posted by May Leona in This is aussome! | Aug 19, 2015
- So long, farewell, auf wiedersehn, good bye
Dear Loyal blog followers
We have come to the la Posted by Ascham Vienna in Ascham Touring Choir 2015 | Jul 8, 2015