- WONDERS OF WALTHAMSTOW[center][/center]
Walthamstow in north-east London is definitely not in the Top Ten London tourist sights, nor would it be likely to f Posted by ADAMYAMEY in WONDERS OF WALTHAMSTOW | Feb 19, 2017
- VICTORIAN SPLENDOUR[center][/center]
[b]If you are lucky enough to be invited to attend a function at the National Liberal Club in Whitehall Place, do at Posted by ADAMYAMEY in LONDON | Feb 17, 2017
- Tresco Island As Ronni was not yet cleared for customs it was up to me to find something off the beaten track in our backyard, which is quite the difficult task for a vacation in February. A long google session later and Posted by yaya2080 in Beyond Land's End | Feb 16, 2017
- HERALDRY: College of Arms[b]The College of Arms was founded in 1484. It has nothing to do with weapons. It is the official body that regulates the use of coats of arms and other heraldic emblems.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/871159/large_CH_1.jpg caption=Coll Posted by ADAMYAMEY in LONDON | Feb 14, 2017
- Heathrow Well my journey has begun! Just arrived ar the airport and checked in and waIting in the lounge. A rather cold and bleak day in London only 2 degrees I think it may be warmer in Singapore?! Posted by Keithviner in Singapore and New Zealand | Feb 10, 2017
- LONDONFRIDAY 3 FEBRUARY - BARCELONA TO LONDON
Here are some photos that Colleen took out of the window of our aircraft as we crossed the Pyrennes and as we came into land in London.
[img=http: Posted by Kangatraveller in The Dream Continues | Feb 9, 2017
- Heathrow Terminal 5Lovely to have Naddi accompany us to T5 (have a nice time and wish Matt happy birthday from us!).
Thought I'd give daddy a fright and show him where I'm going sho Posted by JKWitsch32 in Jennymum | Feb 4, 2017
- Preparations II
* Insect Repellent - TICK
* Vaccinations - TICK
* Packing - SEMI-TICK
* Shopping - THREE-QUARTERS TICK
* Currency - WINDSO Posted by JKWitsch32 in Jennymum | Feb 3, 2017
- Preparations I
Ha Posted by JKWitsch32 in Jennymum | Jan 30, 2017
- Planning and PreparationEver since I got home from my 8 month trip in South East Asia in 2014 I have been dreaming of returning. It's usually tough to choose to revisit places I've been before over visiting new and unexplored places, but Posted by Libbytes in Presenting Thailand | Jan 25, 2017
- Testing...After lots and lots and lots of requests, suggestions and direct orders from friends and family to start blogging on my adventures, I have decided to see if I can figure this out and try my hand at it. Please Posted by Daisychick in New year, new adventures | Jan 17, 2017
- THROUGH A LONDON EYE==[center]Here are a few pictures, which I have taken in London over the years. All of them have been previously published on my photo website ... [[http://www.ipernity.com/home/adam]][/center]==
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/8 Posted by ADAMYAMEY in LONDON | Jan 10, 2017
- New DESIGN MUSEUMIn 1837, the Danish writer Hans Christian Andersen wrote his “Kejserens nye Klæder” (‘The Emperor’s New Clothes’). Two tailors weave some new clothes for the Emperor. No one can see them because they were invisible, they had no substance at Posted by ADAMYAMEY in LONDON | Jan 8, 2017
- DIVERSITY - Diverse CityI have lived in London for most of my life. The few years that I lived outside the city made me realise how much I depend on the place.
London is actually a conglomeration of microcosms. Villages (e.g. Hampstead, Chelsea, Kensington, Posted by ADAMYAMEY in LONDON | Jan 8, 2017
- TestWe have now finally worked out how to use this, much head scratching, glasses of wine and making notes 😛
We will do our best to keep up to date with our news ...hope you enjoy our adventures. Posted by tonydwelly in travel blog | Jan 6, 2017
- TONYWe are off on our travels soon Posted by tonydwelly in travel blog | Jan 6, 2017
- Departure day has arrived 😃
All ready at the airport. Said our goodbyes. Flight delayed by 2 hours. Tiny lesson learned on Paul's behalf. 😂 it really is worth paying that little bit more for a decent rucksack. Posted by Millypaulrtw in Dream Come True | Dec 14, 2016
- The various types of friendships we form whilst...===We backpackers are a weird bunch of people aren't we? and that's not a bad thing at all, not in my eyes anyway...What I mean is, backpackers, travelers, nomads or what ever you want to call yourself - Like it Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Dec 9, 2016
- BloggingSome more blogging info Posted by Jamesallen in Riding around | Dec 1, 2016
- TestTest words Posted by Jamesallen in Riding around | Dec 1, 2016
- The Journey's EndWell my Australian adventure is finally over. I've been back in the UK for a week now so the jet lag has dissipated and thing's are starting to go back to normal. I'm so happy to be home and it's Posted by JustJen in Australia | Nov 28, 2016
- The loong flight!Almost 9 hours from Seattle to London......tiring flight, but the food and beds were nice. Bit of a weird set up.....Dennis' little area with TV and reclining bed faced backwards and mine faced forwards. Luckily if Posted by missymabel in Bavaria Bound....again! | Nov 25, 2016
- IntroductionIt all started in Aruba.... Not the place but a bar on Bournemouth Pier! Mel and I met 3 and a half years ago after messaging each other on Plenty of fish. Our instant connection was travel and so Posted by Markandmel2016 in Central America | Nov 8, 2016
- It cant be just me right ?Since I have been writing, I’ve been thinking a lot about the past 5 and half years, remembering things that I forgot along the way, like…
I remembered while I was in Colombia last year, somebody found out how long Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Oct 24, 2016
- United Kingdom28/09/16
Welcomed by Tania and Stephen to Cheltenham on Wednesday 28 September after the long flight.
Great excitement the next day as met up with Trudy and Earl from California. First time seeing Trudy for 42 years! We haven't changed a bit!
Went Posted by ColleenandTony in Colleen and Tony | Oct 28, 2016