- London IV[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/Liamps/countries/United%20Kingdom/|United Kingdom photos]]
An incredibly short entry for an incredibly short visit to London (for the third time). As the title denotes, I have already written extens Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo Trip | Feb 9, 2016
- Holmsey Visits Isobel[center][/center]
Holmsey enjoyed being in North Yorkshire!
I made sure he had hot chocolate at bedtime and he could look out at the moon from the bedroom window.
[center][img Posted by Holmsey Hare in Holmsey Hare's Hop | Feb 4, 2016
- Jordy watches youtube...you won't believe what happens next. Apologies for the gap, we lost internet connection at our apartment. Not sure why. May have been related to jordys non stop YouTube watching vigil the other night. YouTube watching now banned Posted by Stittman in Europe 2016 | Jan 23, 2016
- Heathrow 19th JanuaryHi everyone
So here I am waiting at Heathrow airport for my flight to Singapore. Thanks to my lovely boyfriend Alex I am currently enjoying the delights of the BA club lounge at the airport with free drinks, sandwiches and cake. Posted by FranRobinson in My Big Adventure | Jan 19, 2016
- The night beforeSo we're sat in Irlam at Lauren's Mum and Dad's home, watching Celebrity Big Brother, melting into the sofa and counting down the hours to our imminent advensha.
Tomorrow morning we'll be on our way to Manchester airport, over-packed bags in Posted by advensha in Advensha | Jan 15, 2016
- uk birmingham to pakistan by roadHi i just posted a thread "uk to pakistan by road" please get in touch as i may join you on this trip. if anybody is going Pakistan by road this year i would like to come with you and Posted by zeb94 in uk to pakistan by road | Jan 8, 2016
- UK to Pakistan by RoadUK to Pakistan by Road Anyone planning this trip this year I would like to come with you ...my friend has did this trip 4 years ago at the time i wasn't able to travel with Posted by zeb94 in uk to pakistan by road | Jan 8, 2016
- Sunday 3 January 2016Sunday evening and four weeks tomorrow we begin this trip. Lots to do, and creating this Travellers Point blog is something which can now be crossed from the list. Posted by alanandallyson in Land of the Long White Cloud | Jan 3, 2016
- A New Travelling CompanionWe've been assigned a new traveller to accompany us on our adventures. His name is Wilf, and he is a big fan of selfies.
As you can probably tell, he was a tipsy post Christmas Posted by KulaRing in KulaRing Supermoon | Dec 29, 2015
- Facing fears... goodbye hairI've never been all that good at 'doing' things. I'm better at talking about the thing, planning the thing and just generally procrastinating around the thing. This infuriates me no-end, but I know I'm not alone in this trait. Posted by advensha in Advensha | Dec 29, 2015
- Honeymoon starts....[center]See you kids in 7 months - we're off!
Very glad that our honeymoon has finally arrived and we'll be jetting off tomorrow morning on a 13 hour flight (ugh - sad face) to SINGAPORE (happy face)
This is us all Posted by Daft Slags Do.. in Daft Slags Do...East to West | Dec 23, 2015
- "Go ahead, London!"We arrived in London Gatwick about 7.30am after a 19 hour flight. After our previous nightmare experience with Heathrow, Gatwick was a dream. We picked up our luggage, cleared immigration and took the express train to London. Posted by paulymx in UK and Ireland 2015 | Dec 20, 2015
- First post56 days to the off, and it's all about saving, saving and more saving. All transport and accommodation is booked and mostly paid for so just working hard to have to cash to really make this the trip of a Posted by KulaRing in KulaRing Supermoon | Dec 7, 2015
- 0. Intro (French)Bienvenue au Tour du monde en 7 continents, l'histoire d'un Anglais William Fox de Londres (Inspiré par son Grand-Père Phileas Fogg) et son London-résidant d'origine française adjoint Jean-Christophe Grandis (Inspiré par son valet de chambre français Pass Posted by MAW1993 in Around the World in 7 Continents | Nov 30, 2015
- 0. IntroWelcome to Around the World in 7 Continents, the Story about a Englishman William Fox from London (Inspired by his Great-Grandfather Phileas Fogg) and his London-residing French-Born Assistant Jean-Christophe Grandis (Inspired by his French valet Passepa Posted by MAW1993 in Around the World in 7 Continents | Nov 30, 2015
- London III[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/liamps/countries/United%20Kingdom/|United Kingdom photos]]
To live for a semester only two hours by plane from London of course compelled me to return to the world’s greatest city. Yes, London has i Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo Trip | Nov 25, 2015
- London & Brighton/HoveIt was great to be back in London again and to show the boys the sights. For those familiar with London, we ended up staying in Willesden Green which is located on the Jubilee line – north west of London Posted by tollidaytravels in Tolliday Travels | Nov 19, 2015
- East and North EnglandOur Berlin flight took us to London Luton where we picked up a hire car for a week of exploration. We hadn't been back to the UK since leaving in 2000 (we lived there for about 2 years), but were Posted by tollidaytravels in Tolliday Travels | Nov 19, 2015
- All packed upWell I'm heading off tomorrow, with one 13 hour flight and then a 9 hour one after a brief stopover in Singapore. Absolutely terrified but excited as well. I won't actually arrive in Melbourne till 6.30pm (local time) on Thursday Posted by JustJen in Australia | Nov 17, 2015
- Almost time to go...Hi all,
This is just a first test run of this blog to see if everything's working. Grey and rainy day here at home but I'll be off this Wednesday! Minimum of 20'C by the time I land in Melbourne on Posted by JustJen in Australia | Nov 14, 2015
- GibraltarAfter leaving Barcelona our first day was a sea day on our way to Gibraltar. Luckily it was extremely calm so hopefully we are getting our sea legs. I find that once you have been at sea for a few Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Nov 12, 2015
- Day 1
Left Palma in 22 degrees pure sunshine, to arrive into a wet and windy London.
With Posted by RTW2015-16 in Around The World in 62 Days | Nov 7, 2015
- Beer, Fire & Ice 2015 Wrap UpSo home again, plotting & planning the next trip as always.
The last few days in England were a cloud of fog literally, one day you couldn't see far at all. We braved the fog one night to take a Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Nov 6, 2015
- TestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTes Posted by richard121 in London Hotel Guide | Nov 5, 2015
- LondonWell the few days in London have truly just disappeared. Wednesday was a little wet in the morning but didn't stop me getting up early (6am) to walk to work with Bernie. The rest of the day was pretty much Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Nov 4, 2015