- BloggingSome more blogging info Posted by Jamesallen in Riding around | Dec 1, 2016
- TestTest words Posted by Jamesallen in Riding around | Dec 1, 2016
- The Journey's EndWell my Australian adventure is finally over. I've been back in the UK for a week now so the jet lag has dissipated and thing's are starting to go back to normal. I'm so happy to be home and it's Posted by JustJen in Australia | Nov 28, 2016
- The loong flight!Almost 9 hours from Seattle to London......tiring flight, but the food and beds were nice. Bit of a weird set up.....Dennis' little area with TV and reclining bed faced backwards and mine faced forwards. Luckily if Posted by missymabel in Bavaria Bound....again! | Nov 25, 2016
- IntroductionIt all started in Aruba.... Not the place but a bar on Bournemouth Pier! Mel and I met 3 and a half years ago after messaging each other on Plenty of fish. Our instant connection was travel and so Posted by Markandmel2016 in Central America | Nov 8, 2016
- It cant be just me right ?Since I have been writing, I’ve been thinking a lot about the past 5 and half years, remembering things that I forgot along the way, like…
I remembered while I was in Colombia last year, somebody found out how long Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Oct 24, 2016
- United Kingdom28/09/16
Welcomed by Tania and Stephen to Cheltenham on Wednesday 28 September after the long flight.
Great excitement the next day as met up with Trudy and Earl from California. First time seeing Trudy for 42 years! We haven't changed a bit!
Went Posted by ColleenandTony in Colleen and Tony | Oct 28, 2016
- These cuties get my seal of approvalFrom [[http://emmaabroad05.travellerspoint.com/|Singapore]] there was an incredibly long plane journey back to England.
And after 501 days of travelling around Thailand, Australia, New Zealand and the place where mum was born I was back where it all be Posted by emmaabroad in Yorkshire | Oct 22, 2016
- packpacking peru heya guys com and check out my new YouTube video, like and subscribe if you'd like to see more
[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGpYCRIKm9g|backpacking Peru]] Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Oct 9, 2016
- A Short Trip To GlasgowA short account.
Recently I travelled the capital of [[[[https://www.visitscotland.com/|Scotland]]]] and, might I say that, it is a truly beautiful city. The urban jungle intertwines with the nature and the two work together to c Posted by JackSmith in Hit The Road Jack | Oct 7, 2016
- Days 26 and 27 – Last day in London and homeward bound!From 6:30 to 7:30 am today we listened to 7,200 beeps from the alarm clock in the room next to ours. We didn’t count them, but used our math skills to calculate that the two-beats-per-second rate (which is what Posted by camner in Ireland and London 2016 | Oct 6, 2016
- Day 25 – London (day 8)This morning we took the train 20 minutes to Greenwich, which is an eastern part of London (though in the more distant past was a city unto itself). We made our way up a hill to the Royal Observatory, Posted by camner in Ireland and London 2016 | Oct 6, 2016
- The longitude problemIntroduction
As we all know, latitude and longitude are how we specify the location of points on the Earth. It is a “grid system” for the surface of a sphere.
Before getting into how we impose a reasonable grid system on a Posted by camner in Ireland and London 2016 | Oct 6, 2016
- Solo Traveling ===Since I dipped my toe into this world of blogging, I’ve been reading a lot more posts than I normally would and a hell of a lot of them are about solo traveling. Most of them are about ‘why you Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Oct 6, 2016
- Day 24 – London (day 7)We had a plan for today. But the theme of the day ended up being: change the plan to adjust to circumstances.
We first went to the Tate Modern museum, which is a very large building even before Posted by camner in Ireland and London 2016 | Oct 1, 2016
- Day 23 – London (day 6)We were the only guests in our B&B so we planned to eat quickly to be on our way to the train station. But then the host, who yesterday seemed quite spacey, arrived and was alert and talkative and Posted by camner in Ireland and London 2016 | Oct 1, 2016
- Second Sea DayAnother overcast morning and a constant battle with the Internet connection. That set me up with a negative attitude for the morning. My postings to this journal and my picture project are likely to be sporadic for the Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Sep 30, 2016
- Day 22 – London (day 5)We had our last breakfast at Wellness House B&B and then packed up and travelled across London to our next B&B. We had decided to stay west of London’s center for the first five nights, and east of London’s Posted by camner in Ireland and London 2016 | Sep 30, 2016
- Day 21 – London (day 4)We had to get up a bit early and had arranged for an early breakfast so we could depart the B&B by 8:30 to make our way to the Liverpool train station. We were traveling to Cambridge, about an Posted by camner in Ireland and London 2016 | Sep 29, 2016
- First Sea DayAfter the best night's sleep in a long while we woke to a dull, overcast sky with a light swell to keep the ship in motion. Breakfast in the Horizon Court and while Jenny attended a health seminar I Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Sep 30, 2016
- Day 20 – London (day 3)At breakfast today there was a couple from Spain who had moved near London three years ago, as well as a woman who lives near DC who is vacationing here. We had a pretty spirited conversation and we lingered Posted by camner in Ireland and London 2016 | Sep 29, 2016
- Day 19 – London (day 2)At breakfast we had a long discussion about U.S. and Britain and the U.S. Election. We explained Obamacare to our hosts Valerie and David. We all learned things from the conversation.
We took the underground to Paddington Station (always Posted by camner in Ireland and London 2016 | Sep 28, 2016
- Boarded the Emerald PrincessTime dragged again this morning. Checked the room multiple times to make sure that nothing is left behind. Watched some TV and dragged our bags down to reception. Quick goodbyes to the regular staff, phone call for Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Sep 29, 2016
- Preparing to Leave SouthamptonAnother low-intensity day today. Picked up some last minute bits we might need on board over the next 49 days. Managed to clock up almost 9,000 steps on the FitBit just walking to and from the shops.
Sorry this Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Sep 27, 2016
- Visit to SalisburyAnother outing on the train, this time to Salisbury. The weather was not the best with rain constantly threatening. The city is quite compact and it doesn't take long to find the most significant attraction. The cathedral Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Sep 26, 2016