- Bath Monday 6thYes you do feel like you are walking in a Jane Austin novel when you walk around bath. It is a World Heritage listed city only one in UK. Today we did the regulTion red bus to get our bearings Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jul 6, 2015
- Cardiff to Bath Sunday 5thTalk about changing weather we have he brilliant sunshine to hail today . We drove to a place called Cheddar Gorge and visited the Limestone caves which went back into the cliff a out 300m and they have found cave Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jul 5, 2015
- Our second homeWe’re now all in Aberaeron in west Wales, where Mum grew up and our Nana Bon still lives. It’s great to be back – I was last here in 2011 – and the town is just as quaint and homely Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 4, 2015
- Cardiff Saturday 4thWe had to drive into Cardiff City centre so we headed off early to get a car park in an all day parking station. We got there are were about the fourth in the gate. Welsh people sleep in Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jul 4, 2015
- Ross on Wye to Cardiff Friday 3rdWe first had a look around Ross on Wye as we didn't,t yesterday. Sits on the river and the nost interesting thing we found was the old gave yard. Did a nice walk along the river. We headed back to Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jul 4, 2015
- Kanchanaburi to WindsorNot much to report. In the UK now, having spent the last few days on the road and in the air.
A bus from Kanchanaburi to Bangkok, then a minivan, took us to a hotel where we said final goodbyes to Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- Profs 2: Top of Travel win trips to Malta!After the phenomenal success of the film TEACHERS in 2013, with over 4 million entries ... TOP of travel is the travel partner following: TEACHERS 2 coming out in theaters on July 1, 2015.
In this context, the TO organizes with Posted by jonesmiller in Travel Blog | Jul 3, 2015
So, tomorrow we're off to Norfolk for a few days camping, our first opportunity to test the new equipment. We thought it'd be a smart idea to troubleshoot our new MSR Whisper Posted by laubstravel in Before We Grow Up | Jul 2, 2015
- Hello!Hello!!! OK this may seem odd, my third blog entry entitled Hello!!! The reality is I wanted to see how I felt writing before giving you guys the link to the blog. This platform is now the one I choose Posted by LifeInASuitcase in My Life in a Suitcase! | Jul 2, 2015
- Chester to Ross on Wye Thursday 2ndToday was a mixed bG all round with temperatures ranging from 21 to 17 and sunny periods at pouring rain. We headed of the Stoke on Trent to the pottery factory shops. Disappointingly the Edgewood and moor croft were both Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jul 2, 2015
- Penrith to Chester July 1stGot thr sat Nav and it was on special! So set of for a jaunt along the M6. It was warm last night and is already up to 30! We got to Chester and spent the Fternoon at Chester Zoo Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jul 1, 2015
- Ambleside and Stawney Tuesday 30thToday we did a 3.5 hr walk from Ambleside which is the top of lake Windermere to Rydal and return to Ambleside. The weather was warmer had to shaft the jumper and coats and scarf and beanie for tea Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jul 1, 2015
- A bit of blighty and some amazing peopleStress levels have been off the scale this last week as we attempt to work with the insurance company Global-Response to organise Jaquies repatriation. The whole experience has been beyond shocking. We bought this premium insurance policy from Posted by ClareRoach in The Big One! | Jun 30, 2015
- Home Sweet HomeWe coasted into Gatwick with just a few quid left over from our travel budget after our year-long adventure. And here we are – back in our living room in Cardiff.
It’s not easy to put into words how it Posted by katiejason in Katie & Jason's Round the World Trip | Jun 29, 2015
- Windermere Monday 29thToday we spent fruitless time looking for a laundromat the so gave up and headed for Windermere or really Browness on Windermere. we went to the World of Beatrix Potte and we're definitely tHe oldest visitors but it was a Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jun 29, 2015
- Camden Town Minicab Posted by camdenminicab in Camden Minicab Booking | Jun 29, 2015
- Back to LondonSaturday 27 June 2015
Another bright sunny day with a top of 24C.
After breakfast we headed back to London by train. From Paddington Station we ventured into the Metro for the first time – it took a while to work out Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jun 28, 2015
- Keswick Area Lakes District Sunday 28thIt was raining for most of the morning we visited a set of 3000 years old stone circles and of course it was on top of a hill and it was windy and raining, but fascinating. Then onto Keswick which Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jun 28, 2015
- 5 and a half weeks to go...
Ok testing that I can use this website...and add photos...! Posted by sjlowe83 in Sarah's North American Adventure | Jun 28, 2015
- Glasgow To Penrith via Culzean Saturday 27thThis is our last day in Scotland and it was another great day. We took a major detour out to the west cost of Scotlant to visit Culzean Castle. It was palatial. The gardens and grounds a mere 200 hectares Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jun 27, 2015
- In England.As I said last time, on the 4th January I took the decision to leave Portugal. I am now sitting in my parent's home knowing where my next step will be, if not what it will be. This is because Posted by LifeInASuitcase in My Life in a Suitcase! | Jun 27, 2015
- (NOT) Walking Days 4 & 5Thursday 25 June 2015
Another sunny day today and great day for a walk … but not for me. Besides the large blister on my right foot I also have a blister on my left foot from yesterday’s walk, it’s not Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jun 26, 2015
- Glasgow Friday 26thToday we managed to sleep to 7.30am as the hotel had decent block out curtains. We went for an early walk around the Clyde river area as most things don,t open until 10 or 11am very annoying, this is quite Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jun 26, 2015
- Oban to Glasgow via Stirling Thursday 25thHeaded off this morning and on the way to Stirling called in a visited Rob Roy,s grave. We spent 3hours at Stirling Castle. We did a tour first and the guide was brilliant into bringing history alive. We then walked Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jun 25, 2015
- Walking Day 3Wednesday 24 June 2015
Walking day 3: 16.3kms
Because of the huge blister I debated whether to walk today. I decided to walk – I’d come here especially to walk: my fitness was good and my muscles were recovering each night so Posted by MissWalker in Jen's Journey | Jun 25, 2015