- Sophie's birthdayAs quick as we had recovered from Christmas and New Year celebrations Sophie's 6th birthday was upon us and she wasn't about to let us forget it!
We had a lovely family party with Dave, Karina and Lily. We played Posted by Holan Family in Holan Family | Jan 27, 2015
- Christmas 2014Christmas 2014 was our first UK and cold Christmas in 9 years and only the second in 16 years. It was an exciting time for the children as there was so much going on in December to get them Posted by Holan Family in Holan Family | Jan 27, 2015
- Just LandedIm feeling all sorts of ways! We just landed and I am nercoups
Essays are generally scholarly pieces of writing giving the author's own argument, but the definition i Posted by aroundwego in London Here We Go | Jan 23, 2015
- Almost ready...We've had our haircuts, the laundry is done and the fridge is empty. Now for the packing......
It'll all go in.....easy.....
Pa Posted by GinSmugglers in GinSmugglers go Thai | Jan 20, 2015
- trip around italyI'm planning a trip around Italy for about 16 days in the end of June, early July.
My starting plan is to start off in Venice and end up in Sardinia.
days 1-2: Venice
days 3-4: Verona
days 5-6: Milan
days 7-8: Bologna Posted by marc18 in trip around itlay | Jan 19, 2015
- Goodbye UK!After a teary goodbye to my parents, sister and boyfriend I waved farewell and passed through security with a combined sense of fear and excitement. I couldn't believe that it was finally happening after about five years of dreaming and Posted by fcmarshall11 in Faraway Fi | Jan 12, 2015
- All things must come to an end...DISCLAIMER – [i]This post, regarding the time elapsed between Monday, January 5 and Friday, January 9, was written solely by Natalie, due to the fact that the Kammerer sisters had returned to their respective countries of residence at the time Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Jan 11, 2015
- Packing They say that Prior Planning and Preparation Prevents a Piss Poor Performance.
I think I have everything -
Posted by woody1 in The Indian trip | Jan 10, 2015
- All good things must come to an end
So many of you will know that since returning from Africa I have been sans-job. I have given it many names - fun-employment, faux-ternity leave or home-possessing bum.
However as of Monday this will be no more, I officially have Posted by kayles in The Orsum Adventures | Jan 7, 2015
- Planning Well - Thanks to the internet and modern technology I sill had to wait for over 90 mins in the Indian embassy to get a Visa.
First trip was a waisted journey as they needed my passport!! I had a Posted by woody1 in The Indian trip | Jan 4, 2015
- Killin Chalet was very warm, albeit floors could have been cleaner, but we had a good stay with plenty wine :) Posted by juliaus in Killin | Jan 1, 2015
- Christmas in ScotlandMERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!! This post got a bit longer than we anticipated, because we have managed to pack so much into the last few days!
Natalie arrived in Edinburgh, Scotland on Monday night, after 13 hours of trains to Paris, Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Dec 25, 2014
- Pre Trip Planning
'Whoever created the world went to a lot of trouble. It would be downright rude not to go out and see as much of it as possible. - Edward Readicker-Henderson'
After our 'long trip' away we soon decided that we Posted by RoyandIngrid in World Wide Wanderers | Mar 7, 2014
- londonArrived in London and staying in Victoria few doors along from the Queen, just having a Kfc (last take a way for a while!) then we're off to see Billy Elliott kids all excited :) Posted by Simpson5 in Simpsons trip to Vietnam | Dec 19, 2014
- The Routeburn TrackWell I find myself at a loss for words.........what can I tell you about the Routeburn Track and our time walking it?
Let's start with some basic facts.........
3 days, 32km, 3400 ft up and back down. A truly unforgettable journey through Posted by TheHagues in The Hagues do New Zealand | Dec 18, 2014
- London Christmas 2014Hi all
On 13 December 2014 we ventured into London again to see the Christmas lights.
The train was crazy busy so we had to stand the whole 45 minute journey into London.
Once we arrived, we first went to Covent Garden and Posted by Holan Family in Holan Family | Dec 17, 2014
- Shropshire WalksHere are some pictures from our last visit to Dad and Hilary in Shropshire. They live just below The Long Mynd, which is a fabulous area to walk. The boys in particular love it up there as they Posted by Holan Family in Holan Family | Dec 17, 2014
- Halloween - fun gamesWe celebrated halloween this year (unlike in other years when we haven't) with some traditional english games. First we did bobbing apples in two ways (one on a stick and one in a tub of water) both of which Posted by Holan Family in Holan Family | Oct 31, 2014
- Tower of London RemembersIn the lead-up to Armistice Day this year, there was an art installation at the Tower of London called Tower of London Remembers. This year marks 100 years since the end of WW1 and to commemorate they decided to do Posted by Well_Alyse in My Gap Year - 2014 | Dec 16, 2014
- Last Day London = BrilliantA 'Dog's Bollocks' final day in London. We ended yesterday with pint with an old friend and colleague from Enron at a 'typical' London pub (which was absolutely packed on a Monday night at 6 pm, I think the Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Dec 16, 2014
- Just testingIt may be too early to start writing my blog, but just wanted to see what it looks like on the basis I can edit/delete later. Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Dec 15, 2014
- Day Two - British Museum[center][/center][center][/center] Well it turns out I was a little cocky on my "Oh, I have all the answers to adjusting to the new time zone," I spent a solid 3 hours from 12 to 3 am last night contemplating where Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Dec 15, 2014
- Maidstone and Leeds CastleFi and I decided to head away for a couple of days over the long weekend to get out of the city and head up to Maidstone where Leeds Castle is! My boss suggested it, as apparently it is the Posted by Well_Alyse in My Gap Year - 2014 | Dec 14, 2014
- London Day One Day one, London. After last night's deliria I have finally figured out what day it is. Sunday, December 14. For those of you who frown upon drug use skip to the next paragraph. Last night I Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Dec 14, 2014
- Travel DayToday or yesterday, I am not sure which day I am functioning in right now, started rather normally. I headed to work to finish up a couple things and spent a lesiurely afternoon with my folks watching a movie Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Dec 13, 2014