- Scarborough to Whitby via Robin Hoods Bay Tuesday 9thWow what lovely scenery we have seen today. Short trip to Robin Hoods bay saw us do a 3hr walk doing part of the Cleveland Way Walk. Met some very helpful locals. Nice to be out of the country and Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jun 9, 2015
- York to Scarborough Monday 8thWoke up early today so we packed up and headed to the coast. We stopped at Castle Howard and walked the garden ,Bron you would love this garden. It was sumptuous. If you lived there you wouldnt need to go Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jun 8, 2015
- We're off![float=left]
We're finally off on our mammoth US holiday. After finishing packing at around 9pm last night, we are all ready and waiting when the car arrives to take u Posted by Victorious56 in Our Great American Adventure | Jun 8, 2015
- Silverstone, England My trip is now winding to a close with my final stop being in Silverstone, England to watch a MotoGP motorcycle race. The flight to England took 15 hours with a connection and costs around $1000 dollars, the flight also Posted by Adam46 in Dream Trip | Jun 8, 2015
- York Sunday 7thWow we had a warm day today, no chilling winds. The town was very quiet this morning all the hen party revellers had slept in, even tho they wokeuswhen they arrive back in the wee hours.Visited the Shambles which is Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jun 7, 2015
- Monday in LondonThe day was pleasant so we caught the bus to Westminster Abby. We only queaued for 10 minutes so was happy with that, on the Saturday we noticed the queau was 6 times as long. We spent a Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Jun 7, 2015
- London on a SundayWe headed to Trafalgar Square in our rain coats, walking accross the Thames it started pouring with rain, we spied the hop on hop off buses so decided to do a tour while it was raining. We renigged about the Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Jun 6, 2015
- York Saturday 6th
Another cold day. I am the only one walking around with gloves and beanie! Went for a walk around city wall which is impressive and did a guided tour of the history of York. I petered out afterlinch and Hal Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jun 6, 2015
- London to York Friday 5thWe had to get up early today to get to Kings Cross Station for our train to York. We went first class at it was all laid on well no gluten free but. Hal ate heaps. Picked up the Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jun 6, 2015
- London Thursday 4thWe headed out to Tower on London today train hopping. There was a huge crowd wherever you went which is a pain. Place was impressive especially Crown Jewels but we were not allowed to photo them.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/720925/E1B765ABB9 Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jun 6, 2015
- London on a SaturdayAfter a tasty breakfast supplied by the Sidney Hotel we caught the 24 bus to Trafalgar Square. This bus went from Pimlico to Hamstead Heath. Our first stop was Trafalgar Square. Our last three visits to London had Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Jun 6, 2015
- Planning JapanTen months to go... the last two months have flown by. We've been busy sorting out our (let's be honest, mostly Michaela's) possessions and deciding which to keep and sell. Selling is going slowly. Buying new gear, on the other Posted by laubstravel in Before We Grow Up | Jun 6, 2015
- Singapore to LondonOur flight was due to take off from Singapore at 12.30 pm. What a huge Airport this is, we were dropped off at the Air New Zealand part. What a surprise to find we were flying with Singapore Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Jun 4, 2015
- Exit InterviewWhat was your favourite place?
I think my favourite time was my six week road trip in the US. Oregon is a beautiful state in particular, with waterfalls, gorges and tree-lined roads. The drive from California through to Utah and Arizona Posted by LordGibil in The Littlest Hobo | Jun 4, 2015
- DoverThe cruise has ended.
We are on the train headed for Holyhead.
Posted by sarahisland in Cape Town to Dublin | Jun 4, 2015
- John-o-Groats to Gibraltar ==So Im off to see the Apes!! ==
[b]I plan to travel from John-o-Groats to Gibraltar by bike starting at the beginning of July and ending god knows when! I hope to ach Posted by jollyholly in Off To See The Apes | Jun 3, 2015
- 43 Dayscheck out how to do this Posted by rangtangsplus1 in Rangtangsplus1 | Jun 2, 2015
- Around the world with Pikachu!As a fun way to share our travel experiences during our trip to Japan in 2013 we began taking pictures of a small model of Pikachu outside as many major sights as we could. We then turned these pictures into Posted by Gavin_w207 in Whatever Happened to Kathy and Gavin? | Jun 1, 2015
- UK London 31st MayWe arrived after a 16 hr flight to Dubai a really quick stopover and then 7 hours to London. It was 14 degrees and we froze most of the day! Hotel checked us in early so we literally threw our Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | May 31, 2015
- United Kingdom - Summer 2015 Stonehenge, Windsor, Greenwich, and London Posted by drlepervanche in DrLepervanche's Travel Adventures | May 31, 2015
- Prepping before jetting....Hi everyone! A few people have started to ask if I will be keeping a blog on where I have been or plan to go next. I certainly will be and I will be uploading photos and blogs on here Posted by Poppy90 in Poppy's Travel Blog! | May 31, 2015
- HOP, SKIP & JUMP - BANGERS, MUMBAI & LONDON
===Wednesday, 20th May 2015 (day sixteen)===
Bangkok, Thailand to Mumbai, India is just a 3 hour flight. Our first time flying with Jet Airways - they were ok, we are u Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | May 28, 2015
- The KitWe have spent quite a bit of time deliberating the basic kit to take with us. The final decision has been informed by two factors. Firstly there are lots of things that we won't need to carry Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | May 28, 2015
- Day 4 – 21 May (Thursday)A glorious sunny day!!! We started the day after breakfast, which was the same as yesterday – satisfying.
We picked up bikes at Hyde Park (not far from the B & B). We are getting good at this now. It was Posted by Tomheasley in Tom Andrew and Bill | May 21, 2015
- Day 3 – 20 May (Wednesday)We got up early and decided to go for a walk around the area at about 5.45am. We walked up Queensborough Terrace and then up Queensway. We passed a delightful little fenced park with beautiful trees, called Porchester Square. It Posted by Tomheasley in Tom Andrew and Bill | May 20, 2015