- Palate Cleanser Part 2Thoroughly enjoyed my last two days at Florence House. Sunday brought us more yoga, Tai Chi and a wonderful evening sitting around the sofas drinking wine, chatting and laughing. It started off in "the naughty corner" with Isobel, Kate and Posted by TangoBiker in Fabulous Fifty | Jul 27, 2015
- The Palate CleanserThe first step on my odessy is to Florence House on the Sussex coast for an Omtropy yoga retreat. The idea is that this will melt away all the stresses and strains of working life (and hopefully some of those Posted by TangoBiker in Fabulous Fifty | Jul 26, 2015
- The Journey Begins!So, this is it, we're finally on our way to our new life in China! The adventure begins tomorrow as we leave England and our old lives behind. We're currently sitting in a hotel near Heathrow and just wanted to Posted by Gavin_w207 in Whatever Happened to Kathy and Gavin? | Jul 23, 2015
- Ready and Waiting ...here we comeAfter months and months of planning we are now at a Heathrow Airport hotel ready to depart on our flight to Singapore tomorrow. It has been a bit stressful during the last two or three weeks what with last minute Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Jul 23, 2015
- Getting closer....I feel like a kid as the end of term approaches. Excited, impatient, optimistic, with a side order of nervous and manic!
Buenos Aires accommodation is now booked. This was a slightly "different" experience. Having decided on a flat we liked, Posted by TangoBiker in Fabulous Fifty | Jul 21, 2015
- Day beforeHere we go people! We are packed and raring to go. Hopefully the journey on the M25 won't be too bad tomorrow morning. Obviously we have left room for lots of presents! We will miss you all. See you in Posted by FergusVenn in America Adventure | Jul 19, 2015
- The sun comes outIt is absolutely spectacular in north Wales, particularly when it's sunny, which is why it’s sad that maybe a quarter of all houses seem to be for sale. In Nefyn, most shops have closed including the supermarket and the chemist Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 16, 2015
- UKWith some drama we managed to arrive at Heathrow on Sunday morning. We arrived at Vancouver airport on Saturday afternoon and fronted up at the BA counter to check in to be told that they had cancelled their second flight Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jul 15, 2015
- Packing- my life in a suitcase (and 2 boxes....)Packing......
In my life I have packed many many times. To go to school or work a bag of books. I have packed for a weekend away in a small bag. Or to go on a one or 2 week Posted by LifeInASuitcase in My Life in a Suitcase! | Jul 15, 2015
- Preparation is KeyIt's just over a week until my last day at work. There are a few things still to do. Well, more than a few! The To-Do lists (yes it wouldn't all fit on one page!) are slowly getting crossed off Posted by TangoBiker in Fabulous Fifty | Jul 15, 2015
- Going up in the world‘Twas another quiet day in Aberaeron yesterday. We took Levi the dog for a walk into town, and had a jacket potato and fruit crumble at the Celtic, which was Grampy’s favourite restaurant. As you can see, the weather was Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 14, 2015
- We made it to London! [center]On the 21st of June, I left Minnesota to meet James in London. I had a few hours layover in Iceland and James stopped in Sydney and Singapore. Luckily we were able to find each other easily at Heathrow airport! Posted by ange.kay in Vägen till Sverige | Jul 14, 2015
- Back to AbersAnother very nice day in Devon yesterday. Our attentive hosts served up a delicious brekky, before mutual friends Debbie and Dave arrived for a brief visit.
In the afternoon, Sally skilfully drove us through the narrow hedgerow-lined lanes to Shaldon, Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 12, 2015
- Lying ton to London Saturday 11th Warrier
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/7 Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jul 11, 2015
- Eng-er-land9/7: Day two of the cricket, and Richard and Tracey were also going. The sun stayed out all day.
Otherwise, there’s not much to add from yesterday – we were even sitting in the same seats – but the loudmouths from Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 10, 2015
- "Four Glorious Days"Mr. Hatch is quickly discovering that writing to his wife Nelly every day will soon become near impossible. The staggering amount of activities he undertakes and sites he visits is almost too much to recount properly in writing. I am Posted by W.Hatch in TRAVELLING ROCKFORD TIES | Jul 10, 2015
- Lyminton Friday 10thToday we had to get to the Ferry from Lyminton to Isle of Wight, I had booked the ferry online. The crossing was about 40m . We headed on landing to a place called The Needles which is a landform Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jul 10, 2015
- Bath to Lymington Thursday 9thBeautiful weather today. We had a scenic 3hr drive heading to Bueaulieu National Motor Museum. The Museum was incredible even I enjoyed it. We spent an hour and a half before lunch and then after lunch Hal went back for Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jul 9, 2015
- Return to Cardiff7/7: Our last day in Aberaeron, for a little while at least, and I finally went down to the picturesque river Aeron for a walk. I met Mum on the way back, who had been running for more than an Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 8, 2015
- Bath Wednesday 8thThis morning I did some shopping therapy in Bath it's the best place so far. We then drove to Painswick in the Cotswold area for lunch . This village is off the tourist route was was pleasantly unpopulated with cars Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jul 8, 2015
- Bath Tuesday 7thToday we headed off to Stone Henge we wanted to get on site before the crowds to get clear photos and we did we were the first visitors on sight. It was not as big as I'd imagined but Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jul 8, 2015
- London bridge didn't fall downLondon is a place of hectic madness and every so often everything stops - if only for a moment and you stop and think about everyone else who lives in and loves this great city; and how in pretty adverse Posted by kayles in The Orsum Adventures | Jul 7, 2015
- A Welsh summer5/7: The Ceredigion seafood festival showcases the picturesque Aberaeron harbour and the best of Welsh cuisine.
And the worst of its weather. Though it is supposedly the middle of summer, there were heavy showers throughout the morning, putting a damp Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 7, 2015
- Bath Monday 6thYes you do feel like you are walking in a Jane Austin novel when you walk around bath. It is a World Heritage listed city only one in UK. Today we did the regulTion red bus to get our bearings Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jul 6, 2015
- Cardiff to Bath Sunday 5thTalk about changing weather we have he brilliant sunshine to hail today . We drove to a place called Cheddar Gorge and visited the Limestone caves which went back into the cliff a out 300m and they have found cave Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jul 5, 2015