- East and North EnglandOur Berlin flight took us to London Luton where we picked up a hire car for a week of exploration. We hadn't been back to the UK since leaving in 2000 (we lived there for about 2 years), but were Posted by tollidaytravels in Tolliday Travels | Nov 19, 2015
- All packed upWell I'm heading off tomorrow, with one 13 hour flight and then a 9 hour one after a brief stopover in Singapore. Absolutely terrified but excited as well. I won't actually arrive in Melbourne till 6.30pm (local time) on Thursday Posted by JustJen in Australia | Nov 17, 2015
- Almost time to go...Hi all,
This is just a first test run of this blog to see if everything's working. Grey and rainy day here at home but I'll be off this Wednesday! Minimum of 20'C by the time I land in Melbourne on Posted by JustJen in Australia | Nov 14, 2015
- GibraltarAfter leaving Barcelona our first day was a sea day on our way to Gibraltar. Luckily it was extremely calm so hopefully we are getting our sea legs. I find that once you have been at sea for a few Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Nov 12, 2015
- Day 1
Left Palma in 22 degrees pure sunshine, to arrive into a wet and windy London.
With Posted by RTW2015-16 in Around The World in 62 Days | Nov 7, 2015
- Beer, Fire & Ice 2015 Wrap UpSo home again, plotting & planning the next trip as always.
The last few days in England were a cloud of fog literally, one day you couldn't see far at all. We braved the fog one night to take a Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Nov 6, 2015
- TestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTestingTes Posted by richard121 in London Hotel Guide | Nov 5, 2015
- LondonWell the few days in London have truly just disappeared. Wednesday was a little wet in the morning but didn't stop me getting up early (6am) to walk to work with Bernie. The rest of the day was pretty much Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Nov 4, 2015
- LondonIt certainly was a weird feeling to have Gary drop me off at the airport rather than him coming with me. The first leg of the journey started well with getting a boarding pass for Dubai straight away and then Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Nov 3, 2015
- Purshall Hall 2 A quiet week at Purshall Hall - cake assistant/wrapper, shopping helper, long walks with Fudge & Co, Friday morning market, general relaxing, rugby watching, couple trips to the pub & a visit to Warick Castle, here's the pictures to prove Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Nov 1, 2015
- So what is all this about then??!! So that is it no more work for me! My last day was last Friday now I have 2 weeks to get sorted before setting off on an adventure of a lifetime
Next Sunday 8th November I fly to Perth Posted by HayleyK'sOzTrip in Hayley's big Oz Adventure | Oct 28, 2015
- Stuttgart- London- CardiffSo I might be a little behind now, better throw some stories down whilst the memories are fresh. I arrived in my Stuttgart Hostel after a leisurely 15 minute stroll through the arts precinct, to find a very cool little Posted by kidd1200 in The Vodka Diaries | Oct 28, 2015
- I'm really bad at blogging :DTurns out that I am worse at keeping a travel blog than I am at keeping a travel diary. I've been trying to go back and record everything I've done in the diary but I am still a few Posted by beegetslost in Getting lost ♡ | Oct 26, 2015
- Purshall HallThe last week has gone too quick!!! Last Monday I jumped aboard the Icelandair flight from Iceland to Birmingham where Heather picked me up & straight into my new role of HeatherCakes's assistant, home via Asta. The rest of the Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Oct 26, 2015
- Hard going after a short break away + starting a diet !!==Monday==
After having a week off from my regular exercise routine, I woke on Monday morning and decided to go for a run on the treadmill. However, it wasn't as easy and plain sailing as I had hoped ... I originally Posted by MichelleSmith79 in Shell's Running Blog | Oct 16, 2015
- 5 must-try Chettinad dishesThe Indian state of Tamil Nadu has a reputation amongst aficionados of Indian cuisine for boasting one of the most celebrated and popular culinary cultures of the sub-continent. The secret of the food that can be found in this region Posted by basant in Travel Food | Oct 16, 2015
- Chatham Kent - OntarioHolmsey arrived in Chatham - Kent Ontario at the beginning of September, 2015 and he went on a couple little side trips while he was staying with me.
First he went to work on the day he arrived and Posted by Holmsey Hare in Holmsey Hare's Hop | Oct 16, 2015
- Day 1 - Heathrow airportLazy start to the holiday .... Breakfast, sort out things for Siân, load up car and off to Heathrow. Last few days frantic for us making sure everything was in order, no email UXBs hanging around. 10.30 we leave for Posted by phillipsnz in South American Blog 2015 | Oct 15, 2015
- Before the offSo here it is, the blog I've promised to set up to keep you updated on my travels. I've never been much good at keeping a diary but I will endeavour to write here to let you know what Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Oct 12, 2015
- Pre travel thoughts
I've got my jabs, my visa and my itinerary planned... I've been lucky enough to have a local "travel guide" in the shape of my Mum to arrange everything. The journey is going to be a Posted by LunaticLoose in Indian Adventure | Oct 11, 2015
- A break from the norm ...It's been a busy few weeks with work for us both, and this week has been booked for months now. We've been sooooo looking forward to having some time off and spending some quality time together without talking about work!! Posted by MichelleSmith79 in Shell's Running Blog | Oct 11, 2015
- Top Attractions in the Indian City of AhmedabadAhmedabad, an important city in the province of Gujarat, is also a sprawling industrial city of the same. The city presents an eccentric combination of the old and the new that can be explored with flights to India. The bustling Posted by stephenpenesar in A Beautiful City- Ahmedabad | Oct 6, 2015
- 5000 milesDespite what Travellers Point says we have travelled 5000 miles in four months, obviously they didn't count the number if times we got lost or turned round.
We have had a great month back in England and a bit of Wales Posted by cjpolley in Adventure before Dementia | Oct 4, 2015
- Holmsey visits Yorkshire!
Penistone is a thriving fair trade market town with a population of 10,000 in sth Yorkshire in the foothills of the Penines. It is the highest market town in England. It is predominantly rural wit Posted by Holmsey Hare in Holmsey Hare's Hop | Oct 1, 2015
- Start of the Long Term Plan?
'Never get so busy making a living, that you forget to make a life. - Anon'
Just a few days before travelling to Iceland at Easter Roy found out his company was to be relocated but without most of the work Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Aug 1, 2015