- Music and footballNot a great sleep on Thursday, so was a big sluggish on Friday morning.
My brother David was in town, so met up with him near London Bridge. After a couple of pints, we wandered around Borough Market. It has become Posted by liamwimbo in LiamWimboSLF | Mar 9, 2016
- So that was that then!! So I've been home a month now so had lots of time to reflect on what was an amazing trip and one that I am so glad I took. This post will probably be very random (more so than usual Posted by HayleyK'sOzTrip in Hayley's big Oz Adventure | Mar 6, 2016
- London, Baby!Yeah, so I was in London again this week! Other than last year my priorities are Germany and the UK this year, so I'll be here more or less once a month. The Amazon UK office at Holborn is the Posted by AndreaLed in Andrea on the Loose | Mar 6, 2016
- Northern England[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/Liamps/countries/United%20Kingdom/|UK photos.]]
Travelling to Northern England was merely an afterthought, as I realised the Scottish Highlands was probably not an ideal destination to visit in the Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo Trip | Feb 25, 2016
- The Storm Before The CalmSo, here I am. All packed up and nearly ready to embark on THE adventure of a lifetime.
Travel Insurance? Check
Nearly there. Mixed feelings wash upon me as I tie the Posted by HippyChav in The Search For The Sacred | Feb 23, 2016
- Time fliesWow, can't believe it's already 2016 and I travelled the world 3x last year. In general I can't believe I've been pulling this off since 3 years now. I wonder when I'll get tired of it...I already don't always enjoy Posted by AndreaLed in Andrea on the Loose | Feb 20, 2016
- high quality fake passports available +16149293300 the unique producer of quality fake documents. We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, VISA, stamps and other products for following countries: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland Posted by tomward in uniquequality fake passports available | Feb 15, 2016
-  Just Touched Down in London TownI've decided to start this blog for myself - Not so much to remember all the touristy sites I've visited, but more so to remind myself about how I've felt during these moments. Please excuse any grammatical errors. My mind Posted by Modi Memoirs in Euro-Scapes | Feb 12, 2016
- IntroductionThis was to be no ordinary trip to a local frozen food outlet. After previous trips visiting ever more northerly islands we had gone as far north as it was possible to do by camper van within the British Isles Posted by murvi in A Trio of Murvis visit Iceland | May 30, 2015
- London IV[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/Liamps/countries/United%20Kingdom/|United Kingdom photos]]
An incredibly short entry for an incredibly short visit to London (for the third time). As the title denotes, I have already written extens Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo Trip | Feb 9, 2016
- Holmsey Visits Isobel[center][/center]
Holmsey enjoyed being in North Yorkshire!
I made sure he had hot chocolate at bedtime and he could look out at the moon from the bedroom window.
[center][img Posted by Holmsey Hare in Holmsey Hare's Hop | Feb 4, 2016
- Jordy watches youtube...you won't believe what happens next. Apologies for the gap, we lost internet connection at our apartment. Not sure why. May have been related to jordys non stop YouTube watching vigil the other night. YouTube watching now banned Posted by Stittman in Europe 2016 | Jan 23, 2016
- Heathrow 19th JanuaryHi everyone
So here I am waiting at Heathrow airport for my flight to Singapore. Thanks to my lovely boyfriend Alex I am currently enjoying the delights of the BA club lounge at the airport with free drinks, sandwiches and cake. Posted by FranRobinson in My Big Adventure | Jan 19, 2016
- The night beforeSo we're sat in Irlam at Lauren's Mum and Dad's home, watching Celebrity Big Brother, melting into the sofa and counting down the hours to our imminent advensha.
Tomorrow morning we'll be on our way to Manchester airport, over-packed bags in Posted by advensha in Advensha | Jan 15, 2016
- uk birmingham to pakistan by roadHi i just posted a thread "uk to pakistan by road" please get in touch as i may join you on this trip. if anybody is going Pakistan by road this year i would like to come with you and Posted by zeb94 in uk to pakistan by road | Jan 8, 2016
- UK to Pakistan by RoadUK to Pakistan by Road Anyone planning this trip this year I would like to come with you ...my friend has did this trip 4 years ago at the time i wasn't able to travel with Posted by zeb94 in uk to pakistan by road | Jan 8, 2016
- Sunday 3 January 2016Sunday evening and four weeks tomorrow we begin this trip. Lots to do, and creating this Travellers Point blog is something which can now be crossed from the list. Posted by alanandallyson in Land of the Long White Cloud | Jan 3, 2016
- A New Travelling CompanionWe've been assigned a new traveller to accompany us on our adventures. His name is Wilf, and he is a big fan of selfies.
As you can probably tell, he was a tipsy post Christmas Posted by KulaRing in KulaRing Supermoon | Dec 29, 2015
- Facing fears... goodbye hairI've never been all that good at 'doing' things. I'm better at talking about the thing, planning the thing and just generally procrastinating around the thing. This infuriates me no-end, but I know I'm not alone in this trait. Posted by advensha in Advensha | Dec 29, 2015
- Honeymoon starts....[center]See you kids in 7 months - we're off!
Very glad that our honeymoon has finally arrived and we'll be jetting off tomorrow morning on a 13 hour flight (ugh - sad face) to SINGAPORE (happy face)
This is us all Posted by Daft Slags Do.. in Daft Slags Do...East to West | Dec 23, 2015
- "Go ahead, London!"We arrived in London Gatwick about 7.30am after a 19 hour flight. After our previous nightmare experience with Heathrow, Gatwick was a dream. We picked up our luggage, cleared immigration and took the express train to London. Posted by paulymx in UK and Ireland 2015 | Dec 20, 2015
- First post56 days to the off, and it's all about saving, saving and more saving. All transport and accommodation is booked and mostly paid for so just working hard to have to cash to really make this the trip of a Posted by KulaRing in KulaRing Supermoon | Dec 7, 2015
- 0. Intro (French)Bienvenue au Tour du monde en 7 continents, l'histoire d'un Anglais William Fox de Londres (Inspiré par son Grand-Père Phileas Fogg) et son London-résidant d'origine française adjoint Jean-Christophe Grandis (Inspiré par son valet de chambre français Pass Posted by MAW1993 in Around the World in 7 Continents | Nov 30, 2015
- 0. IntroWelcome to Around the World in 7 Continents, the Story about a Englishman William Fox from London (Inspired by his Great-Grandfather Phileas Fogg) and his London-residing French-Born Assistant Jean-Christophe Grandis (Inspired by his French valet Passepa Posted by MAW1993 in Around the World in 7 Continents | Nov 30, 2015
- London III[[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/liamps/countries/United%20Kingdom/|United Kingdom photos]]
To live for a semester only two hours by plane from London of course compelled me to return to the world’s greatest city. Yes, London has i Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo Trip | Nov 25, 2015