- Buying suncream in JanuaryIn three weeks’ time, I will be sitting in Heathrow Airport ready to take a Dreamliner to Lusaka, via Addis Ababa.
I don’t feel prepared to leave. My flat is currently in chaos as I try to sort it, ready Posted by DrHannah in Dr Hannah in Zambia | Jan 17, 2014
- Snow and ice and all things niceBack in 1992 my interest in the Snow and Ice Carving Festival in Harbin was piqued by a visit to a lantern festival in Shanghai where I heard about the winter equivalent in North-East China, but back then trying to Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Jan 16, 2014
- Planning and Starting out...Well we (or I caron to be precise) have been talking about and we have been saving for this for a very long time, I'm pleased to say that we are now all booked and just about ready to set Posted by CandL in The BIG Trip | Jan 14, 2014
- Christmas In London Firstly, I apologise for such a late entry. Over the festive season, I didn’t get a chance to write and for the past two weeks I’ve been on the road/sick, so here’s a few entries I’ve been meaning to type Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Jan 13, 2014
- We're off!Last piece of hand luggage!
Last day in London for us...spending the day with Viv. Setting off for Heathrow in a few hours, so e Posted by Evans-Grey in The evans-grey drop out | Jan 13, 2014
- Some more Christmas Day family photos...
Posted by suntosnow in Saying goodbye to summer.... | Jan 12, 2014
- Merry Christmas - yes mum, we finally have some photos up!We were all excited to be spending Christmas together with Anna, Steve and Adam this year and at the end of the day Adam said it was the best Christmas ever! I think we all agreed. Steve did a Posted by suntosnow in Saying goodbye to summer.... | Jan 12, 2014
- Christmas EveThe day before Christmas we decided to head into the city again. The day before Randy and I had taken the 3 boys into the movies to see Frozen, while Anna and Steve prepared for a dinner for us and Posted by suntosnow in Saying goodbye to summer.... | Jan 12, 2014
- Party!!!Hier soir, nous avons fait notre partie d'au revoir :) Un petit comité d'amis et une soirée très sympathique.
Nous avions fait des pizzas maison et une fritatta de petits pois et on s'est régalé ;)
Voici une petite photo : Posted by globetrotter14 in Autour de l'Inde et l'Asie 2014 | Jan 12, 2014
- Travelling to oz December 2014Hello!! I am new to this forum! I am intending to travel to Australia for a year from December 2014, I will be travelling alone and was wondering if anyone else on here is in a similar situation? Would be Posted by joanneuk in Travelling to oz dec 2014 | Jan 11, 2014
- Quasiment prêtWaou!!! Le temps passe trop vite, nous sommes déjà le 10 Janvier et plus que 13 jours avant le départ...
Nos valises sont prêtes pour l'Inde et il ne nous manque plus que la valise qui arrive avec maman pour finir Posted by globetrotter14 in Autour de l'Inde et l'Asie 2014 | Jan 10, 2014
- Greenlaning on KentAfter the "long" Christmas, me and my buddy Tom were looking forward getting the bikes muddy.
This route was carefully prepared using ViewRanger, which I think is the best mobile app out there when it comes to orientation, navigation and route Posted by hebbo in Hebbo goes RTW | Jan 10, 2014
- Snuggling InI know it's too early to say I'm feeling comfortable here. There are lots of new things every day and it would be pretty arrogant to feel like I know what I'm doing. I don't, I really don't have much Posted by TrevorCook in Ensconced in Edinburgh | Jan 9, 2014
- Final DaysI have a grand total of 3 days to work and to be perfectly honest it is getting in the way of our final preparations!
Bill has hunted around and got the cheapest Malaria tablets and the prescription has gone in Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | Jan 9, 2014
- Voyage to the Cape
Here we are packed, fully injected with yellow fever, hepatitis, rabies, typhoid and armed with anti malaria and sea sickness pills but we are still at home!
The Saga Pearl II has b Posted by Tony and Penny in Tony and Pennys Travels | Jan 9, 2014
- Day 1Started off weorihjq wptiohqero hq
Posted by kieran1111 in Hong Kong | Nov 2, 2007
- Visa Pour l'IndeEt voila, aujourd'hui nous sommes allés au service des visas pour l'Inde et avons fait notre demande. Après avoir fait le nécessaire pour les deux, nous attendons maintenant la réponse... Normalement, nous devrions avoir le visa sous 10 jours!! On Posted by globetrotter14 in Autour de l'Inde et l'Asie 2014 | Jan 7, 2014
- 2010 A2 - LONDON TOWN & HAMPTON COURT PALACELEAVING THE SOUTH COAST & HEADING HOME VIA LONDON
IT WILL BE A BUS RIDE TO OXFORD CIRCUS ,THEN A ZIG ZAG ROUTE TO TRAFALGAR SQUARE. ANOTHER BUS TO THE TOWER AND A VISIT INSIDE THE TOWER.
NEXT DAY I AM OFF Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 10, 2013
- Rangement, rangement et rangement...17 jours to go...
On est en plein milieu du rangement et séparation entre ce que nous allons emporter et ce que nous envoyons en France. Je dois dire que c'est un dure travail et pas très motivant, je voudrais déjà Posted by globetrotter14 in Autour de l'Inde et l'Asie 2014 | Jan 6, 2014
- 2010 A1 ARUNDEL CASTLE & PORTSMOUTH & THE ISLE OF WIGHT===ARUNDLE CASTLE===
I AM HEADING TO ENGLAND TO SEE MY MUM IN PORTSMOUTH.
I HAD BEEN TO ARUNDEL CASTLE WITH HER & DAD A FEW YEARS PRIOR & AS IT IS ON MY WAY, I WILL HAVE ANOTHER LOOK..
ONLY FROM THE OUTSIDE. Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 10, 2013
- Digging into Dalkeith and beyond: my first couple of daysThe quote above, "They should tell you when you're born have a suitcase heart, be ready to travel," is on the cover of the travel journal Dani gave to me for Christmas. As my plane took off from Newark bound Posted by TrevorCook in Ensconced in Edinburgh | Jan 5, 2014
- Petite introductionBonjour à tous,
Je suis maintenant à 19 jours de mon départ d'Edimbourg pour Londres, pour le commencement de mon voyage en Inde (8 semaines), Japon (2 semaines), Chine (5 semaines), puis voyage de Pékin à Saint Petersbourg via le transiberian Posted by globetrotter14 in Autour de l'Inde et l'Asie 2014 | Jan 4, 2014
- Well here is 2014...Well its finally almost here after 19 months of saving up and it still doesn't seem real sometimes. We have finally bought our insurance with STA travel, as much as i didn't want to as they are abit expensive but Posted by livetotravel14 in Our Big Adventure... | Jan 2, 2014
- Jorvik / YorkOne of the things on the list for many months before we left, was a visit to the Jorvik Viking Museum in York. Having developed an interest in Vikings through both the "How to Train your Dragon" book series Posted by suntosnow in Saying goodbye to summer.... | Dec 31, 2013
- Ascent: An EndingIt’s been over a year since I wrote [[http://gregwtravels.travellerspoint.com/392/|my last blog entry]]. I wrote it just before the year turned to 2013, in the wake of my father’s death. When I wrote it, it felt like an ending.
[i]The Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | Dec 29, 2013