- Last week on OxfordThis is our last week in Oxford. One of the great things about our trip has been time spent catching up with old friends. We have visited them all over the country ending up in Yorkshire with Bruce and Posted by sallysleigh in Sally and Jamie in Oxford and elsewhere | Sep 3, 2013
- LONDON - 24, 25, 26 & 27th Our last few days have been in London. Out and about, wandering taking random photos.
Yes, more bikes - we are seriously missing our bikes now -
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/576870/8E9E1C932219AC68172165E82DA02219.jpg thumb=http://photos.t Posted by MKaye in Motorcycling around Europe 2013 | Aug 27, 2013
- Down town Sunny London Well we are now sitting in Heathrow airport waiting for our plane to Dublin.
We have had a fantastic but lots of walking time in London. We arrived last Saturday after traveling via train from Edinburgh. Caught a Posted by Chappeltravels in Europe Trip | Aug 25, 2013
- LONDON - 23rd AugustWe spent yesterday walking around London just having a look around (and attending to some personal maintenance).
Today it was time to be a real Tourist so first stop was the London Eye. It is referred to as a Ferris Posted by MKaye in Motorcycling around Europe 2013 | Aug 23, 2013
- So the journey beginsWriting a blog is difficult.
You have all the emotions insde that you want to write down. You want to convey how you feel to your readers. At the moment words like, Excitment, Anticipation, Discoverey.. pretty much sum up how I Posted by adam770 in A East Coast adventure | Aug 21, 2013
- Woodland fair to Mongolia ==July 6th 2013 - Blackdown Woodland Fair== [float=right][/float]
Helping My friend Stu at this yea Posted by TeamScrumptious in Mongolia 2014 (chasing the dream) | Aug 20, 2013
- Stage 2Hi all,
just a quick note to let you know I arrived in London in one piece a couple of days ago, even manage to get some sleep on the plane.... the worst part is the que for the loo.... no Posted by JenneanB in A World away from Oz | Aug 19, 2013
- Like the Movies==
'All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players'
Movies, Flicks, Films... a powerful drug that takes our conscience to another world, where we can be whoever we dare. The hero, the villain, the damsel in distr Posted by missadelaide in A Worldly Addiction | Aug 18, 2013
- Wandering ManchesterI woke up early with some allergy issues and also realized that I had left my adapter on the train so I used J’s adapter for a bit, got ready and had breakfast with J & her mom. Originally, Posted by Peliroja in Trans-Siberian Railroad + Eurasian Tour | Aug 12, 2013
- Goodbye Lions UK!First thing in the morning, plans had to be rearranged for my arrival in Withington—which ended up being East Didsbury in the end, anyway—which ended up giving me another 4 hours with C & S. We all took Posted by Peliroja in Trans-Siberian Railroad + Eurasian Tour | Aug 12, 2013
- East Coast-West Coast SwingI was up early for tea and everyone wanted me to see if I could get the shops down the road to help me get my nails done, but they were booked for the day. We had a good Posted by Peliroja in Trans-Siberian Railroad + Eurasian Tour | Aug 7, 2013
- Fish N Chips and VinegarThe house was up early cuz P & A had to go to a meeting in the AM. They dropped me at the market in the center of Doncaster. I hadn’t actually gotten everything that I’d needed for Posted by Peliroja in Trans-Siberian Railroad + Eurasian Tour | Aug 7, 2013
- cracknell and the coppid beechive been to many places...and ive seen amazing things. my family has come and gone and all the while my man has been by my side. we have had fun nights, rough mornings and everything in between. we are finally Posted by tahneeinlondon in tahnee in london | Aug 6, 2013
- manchesteri got here mum n jan picked me up at manchester had dinner @jans CHINESE, GREAT CHIPS N PORK RIBS???? england chinese is diferent . but yummy and lots of it,rediculus haha, got the train to manchester the Posted by AlexGrind in back to europe june 2013 | Aug 6, 2013
- My Travelling Bucket ListSo here is my continually growing list of places I want to visit and some of the things I want to do there, when I've done it I'll scratch it out;
- Machu Picchu, Peru
- Inca Trail, Peru
- Sky Dive, New Posted by Viewpoint13 in My Travel's | Aug 6, 2013
- Yorkshire PuddingStruggled to get up at 08:00 because I had trouble sleeping, but we said we wanted to get out the door by 09:30…and I think we actually did, despite the slow start. The ride to York was cloudy and Posted by Peliroja in Trans-Siberian Railroad + Eurasian Tour | Aug 5, 2013
- English FamilyEveryone took their time getting up. It was a gorgeous sunny day,
Posted by Peliroja in Trans-Siberian Railroad + Eurasian Tour | Aug 5, 2013
- IntroductionIt's worrying that I've had more than one person claim I'm going to die out on my travels just because I'm going on my own and completely new at this.
So I've copied this idea off a close friend and I Posted by TonysTravels in Tony's Travels | Aug 5, 2013
- Londonsdggsdgsdhgdsfg Posted by altest in Test | Aug 5, 2013
- on our way homewe'll see you soon
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/590896/DSCF1035.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/590 Posted by kostiuk in 2013 | Aug 4, 2013
- Failed Train to LondonFinally, I get to see my passport again…I hope. I didn’t sleep very well. It wasn’t because N’s couch was uncomfortable, or anything, it was simply that the sun rose at 5:30ish and woke me up by 5:40. Posted by Peliroja in Trans-Siberian Railroad + Eurasian Tour | Aug 3, 2013
- "One Day Heat Wave"(I got the title from a train newspaper...but I could only find this [[http://www.tntmagazine.com/news/london/england-has-one-day-heatwave-as-temperatures-reach-32c-in-london2|one]] online showing that phrase.)
Imran was supposed to have to get up earl Posted by Peliroja in Trans-Siberian Railroad + Eurasian Tour | Aug 3, 2013
- HIGHCLERE CASTLE(DOWNTON ABBY)pictures are now attached
if your a fan of the show "DOWNTON ABBY" we visited the castle on July 31. We toured part of the castle and the gardens. There were fans from all over the world and even kids dressed Posted by kostiuk in 2013 | Aug 2, 2013
[img=ht Posted by kostiuk in 2013 | Aug 1, 2013
- Preparations and GoodbyesMy final few days before heading off passed by as a haze of preparations and goodbyes. I had my last day at work. A typical work day, but with the addition of a lovely lunch out afterwards. Although I hadn’t Posted by Nicola_C in The Adventure Begins | Jul 31, 2013