- London Re-VisitedAs I write this blog I finally have my Chinese visa in my hand. Today, much to my relief, I finally collected my visa. I have spent a lot of time, energy and money obtaining this visa (at least £450, Posted by Nicola_C in The Adventure Begins | Jul 25, 2013
- Lazy Day in WestminsterImran is wonderful. He has been the easiest-going surf yet! I slept in and when it started getting to be late morning, I texted him from bed that I wasn’t ready to get out of bed and he told Posted by Peliroja in Trans-Siberian Railroad + Eurasian Tour | Jul 31, 2013
- Return to London
The morning began extremely early…the little ones got up early and woke me up. I started to dream that I was chatting with them about how we didn’t need to be up Posted by Peliroja in Trans-Siberian Railroad + Eurasian Tour | Jul 31, 2013
- Ellemore Port and LancasterWe spent a night in Ellesmore Port, which is a small town just outside of Chester England and west of Liverpool.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/590896/IMG_7100.j Posted by kostiuk in 2013 | Jul 31, 2013
- More Family and PrayerThe next morning, my body rebelled. I had trouble getting to my English Breakfast before heading over to F’s. I wanted to get pics inside St. Rafael’s on Sunday but the next mass had already begun so I Posted by Peliroja in Trans-Siberian Railroad + Eurasian Tour | Jul 31, 2013
- Conwy ( Conway) WalesWe left Dublin Ireland and headed back on the Irish Ferries Catarman named the "Jonathan Swift". On the way back to our hotel in Ellesmere Port(just west of Liverpool). We came across the town of Conwy(pronounced Conway). Conwy is in Posted by kostiuk in 2013 | Jul 31, 2013
- Sunday in SurbitonThe baby woke me up at 6, screaming. It wasn’t what bothered me cuz I have earplugs…it was the stench of the nappy. Eventually I pulled myself together and moseyed on over for my Full English Breakfast, but was Posted by Peliroja in Trans-Siberian Railroad + Eurasian Tour | Jul 31, 2013
- Roman RoadEarly in the AM I heard racks of clothing being moved around downstairs in front of the building, but I had no idea how big the market would become! I just stuck my earplugs in and remained in bed. Posted by Peliroja in Trans-Siberian Railroad + Eurasian Tour | Jul 31, 2013
- London CallingI couldn’t get up on time this morning…I had such a hard time trying to wake up and get out the door at 05:30. Eventually, I was able to do it and headed down to the front desk. Posted by Peliroja in Trans-Siberian Railroad + Eurasian Tour | Jul 31, 2013
- The night before lastI love living in London.
I moved here 17 years ago and I still get a thrill whenever I cross Waterloo Bridge on a bus – the best view of the city, especially at twilight. What I have asked of this Posted by stuartfinch in Somewhere Over The Urals. | Jul 30, 2013
- HeathrowHenderson and me, waiting for the airport coach in Gloucester:
You might wonder why my luggage has a bunch of white duct tape on it. It is not because it's broken! It makes it very easy to rec Posted by Gable in C'est pas le Pérou! (Mais si!) | Jul 28, 2013
- PatouneToday I brought my cat Patoune to her catsitter.
Patoune is about 2 years old, 4 kg, and mother to a bunch of kittens in her previous life, before Cats Protection rescued her. Here is a quick summary of her life Posted by Gable in C'est pas le Pérou! (Mais si!) | Jul 27, 2013
- Windsor CastleToday we made the trip out to Windsor to visit the Queen’s house. We arrived just as the changing of the guard was working its way through the town up to the Castle which was nice. You have to say Posted by BillandAnnhols in Bill, Ann & Brenda Europe 2013 | Jul 25, 2013
- Inspiration before the perspiration How do you fill leisure time- time not needed to survive? By doing thing you enjoy? Seeing new things, experiencing new ways people live and meeting people with different experiences. Hopefully they will all add to our understanding of the Posted by mwalkone in Berlin to the Baltic | Jul 24, 2013
- BATH to ROSS-on-WYE (England) 22 JulyLeaving Bath this morning we went direct to Bristol / Clifton to see the Clifton Suspension Bridge.
Designed by Brunel it is classed as one of his masterpieces, and one of the worlds greatest bridges. Completed in 1864 the 76metre Posted by MKaye in Motorcycling around Europe 2013 | Jul 22, 2013
- Epic Journey to Durham!A new story is beginning, its pages unfolding.. It's just around the corner and September 20th can't come soon enough..
Can't wait! It's the change I need...
Posted by DareBecca in Dare Becca | Jul 22, 2013
- En français dans le textePour vos marque-ta-pages:
Avec mes excuses pour la traduction nulle de monsieur Google, qui, je tiens à le préciser, n'est pas [i]entièremen Posted by Gable in C'est pas le Pérou! (Mais si!) | Jul 22, 2013
- Bienvenido On the 1st of February 2012, I received an invitation to a BBQ somewhere around Toronto (Canada) for some date in July 2012... (by the way, I live in the UK!)
The invitation was from my friend Karen, whom I met Posted by Gable in C'est pas le Pérou! (Mais si!) | Jul 22, 2013
- LondonIt’s Monday morning and my feet have almost recovered from my self-guided walking tour of London on Friday. The day started at 4am, as I prepared to head to the train station to catch the 4.57am train to London Paddington. Posted by Nicola_C in The Adventure Begins | Jul 22, 2013
- London IIphotos [[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/Liamps/countries/United%20Kingdom/
It would appear that I’ve written this entry backwards. This is the first occasion in my blogging experiment that I am writing the introduction after I ha Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo trip | Jul 21, 2013
- REIMS (France) to BATH (England) 20 & 21 JulyAfter a few days break at Reims we left for the very boring ride along the Motorway to Calais and rode onto the train for Folkestone UK.
Another boring trip on the Motorway and we decided to call it a day Posted by MKaye in Motorcycling around Europe 2013 | Jul 21, 2013
- Chilling in BournemouthWe've been in Bournemouth since leaving London on July 16/13. It and was a smooth train ride and were getting used to driving on the other side of the road. The B&B that we are staying in is close to Posted by kostiuk in 2013 | Jul 19, 2013
- London sightseeingDuring our stay in London we visited all of the tourist areas. We visited The Tower of London, the Tower Bridge, we took a river tour down the River Thames and saw Big Ben, the Parliament buildings and Westminster Posted by kostiuk in 2013 | Jul 19, 2013
- Londonphotos [[http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/gallery/users/Liamps/countries/United%20Kingdom/]]
How marvellous it was to return to the English-speaking world. Comprehending Brits on the telephone and the numerous accents in the capital were other mat Posted by Liamps in Liam's Globo trip | Jul 19, 2013
- Back to realityMy days of unemployment are officially numbered. They number 3 more to be exact. Which is very exciting and worthy of celebration for lots of reasons, but the chief one right now is that my new workplace has airconditioning, and Posted by iainph in The Orsum Adventures | Jul 19, 2013