- Staring into the void?7 years, 7 cities. Now it's all behind me...
There was also a man behind me for a large part of my journey this morning. Walking very fast and periodically grunting.
I signed on in Aldershot Posted by safemouse in Life in Broken Britain | Jun 18, 2014
- Bolingbroke Castle & Tattershall CastleOn Thursday I had a job in the local town of Horncastle which is 5 miles from where I am staying. Once I had finished working I spent the rest of the day sightseeing the local area. It turned out Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Jun 18, 2014
- Gunby Hall, SpilsbyAfter passing Gunby Hall on Tuesday on the way back from Skegness I went back on Wednesday for a visit. Gunby Hall has been under the National Trust since 1944 but it was still a family home and not open Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Jun 17, 2014
- SkegnessOn Tuesday I had a job in Skegness, it only took me 30 minutes so I had some time to wander around. As I was at the seaside I just had to have fish & chips and I found a Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Jun 17, 2014
- Woodhall Spa, LincolnshireMonday was moving day and after driving an hour north west of King's Lynn I found my site in Wellsyke Wood in Kirkby on Bain, the closest village is Woodhall Spa 2 miles away. The main road through the village Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Jun 17, 2014
- Hastings to Rye===A day spent walking!===
We were just needing a weekend out of London. So we hired a car, and with Katie and Jo, headed to Hastings, East Sussex, for a 20km walk north along the coast to Rye. The Posted by Tiki Touring in Tiki Touring | Jun 15, 2014
- Bath===Stonehenge and Bath===
Another long weekend and this time we decided to explore Stonehenge and Bath. After picking up our rental (2014 Audi A4 Turbo Diesel!!), we hit the road, heading out of London, our first stop - Stonehenge.
Set in Posted by Tiki Touring in Tiki Touring | Jun 15, 2014
- Peckover House, WisbechOn Sunday morning I took a drive to Wisbech. Whilst trying to find somewhere to park I saw a National Trust property called Peckover House. Luckily they had a car park which was free for members. The house didn't open Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Jun 12, 2014
- King's Lynn, NorfolkI have had a busy week since I visited Sandringham last Thursday. I was due to move site on Thursday but I got some work in March on Friday and Saturday so I extended my stay and took the opportunity Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Jun 9, 2014
- Arbroath / Northeast
Nach dem Frühstück werden wir in Edinburgh von der Hausherrin Victoria aufs Herzlichste verabschiedet, mit weiteren Tipps, wohin wir fahren sollen. Wir werfen daher unse Posted by shaun_2012 in Scotland 2014 | Jun 12, 2014
- Fife to Field Day, Festival, London. The forecast was lightning but that did not dampen spirits. Craig has been a fan of [[http://bloodorangeforever.tumblr.com/|Blood Orange]] for four years now and I jumped on the Dev Hynes bandwagon nearly two years ago so when we heard he Posted by WHYDT in Festivals | Jun 9, 2014
- Sandringham HouseI finally found the time on Thursday to visit the Queen, just my luck she wasn't in but I thought I would have a snoop around her house while she was out. The weather was looking like it would rain Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Jun 6, 2014
- Oxburgh Hall, OxboroughSince arriving in King's Lynn the weather has been a bit hit or miss and the weather reporters have not been too helpful. This has made it difficult to plan a day out especially when it rains all day.
Tuesday was Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Jun 4, 2014
- Stonehaven / Angus
Unser letzter Tag mit Action ist angebrochen, morgen machen wir nur noch die Reise zum Flughafen und den Rückweg.
Unser B&B in Arbroath war wirklich luxuriös. Die Bad Posted by shaun_2012 in Scotland 2014 | Jun 19, 2014
- Day 2 - LondonAugust 21st
It is my second day in London and I am going to the ZSL London Zoo. It is the world’s oldest scientific zoo and houses more than 760 different species of animals. It is the only zoo in London Posted by dcadair in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 21, 2014
- London, EnglandAugust 22nd
This morning I left Amsterdam at around 8am this morning and took a train to London, I arrived in here at about 1pm. The hotel I’m staying at is the Premier Inn London County Hall for $126 a night. Posted by dcadair in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 20, 2014
Die Zeit unseres Urlaubs neigt sich leider schon bald dem Ende zu, aber wir haben noch vier Tage vor uns!
Heute steht an: brumm brumm, klick klick klick, brumm, klick k Posted by shaun_2012 in Scotland 2014 | May 30, 2014
- Castle Rising, NorfolkI was lucky to have nice weather on Bank Holiday Monday for my move from East Runton to the Camping & Caravan Club site on the Sandringham Estate. Once I got near to it the drive was pretty with flowering Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | May 29, 2014
- Stirling / Glasgow Area
Morgens Aufbruch aus Tobermory. Der Opi im B&B hat keine vernünftige Buchhaltung, er hattes uns tatsächlich für drei Nächte eingebucht, obwohl die E-Mail zwei Tage wie v Posted by shaun_2012 in Scotland 2014 | May 27, 2014
- Isle of Mull / Inner Hebrides
Der Tag beginnt mit einem leckeren Frühstück und dem Blick hinab aufs Meer und hinüber zur [[http://www.isle-of-mull.net|Isle of Mull]]. Unser B&B ist wirklich super gele Posted by shaun_2012 in Scotland 2014 | May 26, 2014
- The road to BrazilIt seems the time has come to start posting again. It's been over a year since I last used the system and lots has gone on since then. All the bones that were broken have healed and life has got Posted by Phileas Foggs in Around the world in how many days? | May 26, 2014
- The North Norfolk Steam RailwayAs the weather was behaving itself on Sunday, unlike the previous 2 days of high winds, thunder, rain and hailstones, I decided to take a trip on The North Norfolk Steam Railway. I was told that they had a special Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | May 25, 2014
- Oban / Central Highlands
Um den Untertitel vorweg zu nehmen: nirgends sonst haben wir soviel Befürwortung für die Unabhängigkeit Schottlands bemerkt wie hier in den Central Highlands - durch Auto Posted by shaun_2012 in Scotland 2014 | May 24, 2014
- Day 18 - CornwallI woke up to the lovely sea view to see the rain coming down. Oh well, not a bad run of sunshine until now. I contemplated staying inside and relaxing for the day, but I thought that would be a Posted by AlastairPorritt in Uk Trip May 2014 | May 23, 2014
- Day oneFirst day was loooong! However we are the consummate professionals and carried on. Met out our contiki rep- Becc from Perth Oz. A lovely gal who had us set up for a coach tour of London upon arr Posted by alitabrown in Europe 2014 | May 23, 2014