- Going up in the world‘Twas another quiet day in Aberaeron yesterday. We took Levi the dog for a walk into town, and had a jacket potato and fruit crumble at the Celtic, which was Grampy’s favourite restaurant. As you can see, the weather was Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 14, 2015
- We made it to London! [center]On the 21st of June, I left Minnesota to meet James in London. I had a few hours layover in Iceland and James stopped in Sydney and Singapore. Luckily we were able to find each other easily at Heathrow airport! Posted by ange.kay in Vägen till Sverige | Jul 14, 2015
- Back to AbersAnother very nice day in Devon yesterday. Our attentive hosts served up a delicious brekky, before mutual friends Debbie and Dave arrived for a brief visit.
In the afternoon, Sally skilfully drove us through the narrow hedgerow-lined lanes to Shaldon, Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 12, 2015
- Lying ton to London Saturday 11th Warrier
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/7 Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jul 11, 2015
- Eng-er-land9/7: Day two of the cricket, and Richard and Tracey were also going. The sun stayed out all day.
Otherwise, there’s not much to add from yesterday – we were even sitting in the same seats – but the loudmouths from Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 10, 2015
- "Four Glorious Days"Mr. Hatch is quickly discovering that writing to his wife Nelly every day will soon become near impossible. The staggering amount of activities he undertakes and sites he visits is almost too much to recount properly in writing. I am Posted by W.Hatch in TRAVELLING ROCKFORD TIES | Jul 10, 2015
- Lyminton Friday 10thToday we had to get to the Ferry from Lyminton to Isle of Wight, I had booked the ferry online. The crossing was about 40m . We headed on landing to a place called The Needles which is a landform Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jul 10, 2015
- Bath to Lymington Thursday 9thBeautiful weather today. We had a scenic 3hr drive heading to Bueaulieu National Motor Museum. The Museum was incredible even I enjoyed it. We spent an hour and a half before lunch and then after lunch Hal went back for Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jul 9, 2015
- Return to Cardiff7/7: Our last day in Aberaeron, for a little while at least, and I finally went down to the picturesque river Aeron for a walk. I met Mum on the way back, who had been running for more than an Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 8, 2015
- Bath Wednesday 8thThis morning I did some shopping therapy in Bath it's the best place so far. We then drove to Painswick in the Cotswold area for lunch . This village is off the tourist route was was pleasantly unpopulated with cars Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jul 8, 2015
- Bath Tuesday 7thToday we headed off to Stone Henge we wanted to get on site before the crowds to get clear photos and we did we were the first visitors on sight. It was not as big as I'd imagined but Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jul 8, 2015
- London bridge didn't fall downLondon is a place of hectic madness and every so often everything stops - if only for a moment and you stop and think about everyone else who lives in and loves this great city; and how in pretty adverse Posted by kayles in The Orsum Adventures | Jul 7, 2015
- A Welsh summer5/7: The Ceredigion seafood festival showcases the picturesque Aberaeron harbour and the best of Welsh cuisine.
And the worst of its weather. Though it is supposedly the middle of summer, there were heavy showers throughout the morning, putting a damp Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 7, 2015
- Bath Monday 6thYes you do feel like you are walking in a Jane Austin novel when you walk around bath. It is a World Heritage listed city only one in UK. Today we did the regulTion red bus to get our bearings Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jul 6, 2015
- Cardiff to Bath Sunday 5thTalk about changing weather we have he brilliant sunshine to hail today . We drove to a place called Cheddar Gorge and visited the Limestone caves which went back into the cliff a out 300m and they have found cave Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jul 5, 2015
- Our second homeWe’re now all in Aberaeron in west Wales, where Mum grew up and our Nana Bon still lives. It’s great to be back – I was last here in 2011 – and the town is just as quaint and homely Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 4, 2015
- Cardiff Saturday 4thWe had to drive into Cardiff City centre so we headed off early to get a car park in an all day parking station. We got there are were about the fourth in the gate. Welsh people sleep in Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jul 4, 2015
- Ross on Wye to Cardiff Friday 3rdWe first had a look around Ross on Wye as we didn't,t yesterday. Sits on the river and the nost interesting thing we found was the old gave yard. Did a nice walk along the river. We headed back to Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jul 4, 2015
- Kanchanaburi to WindsorNot much to report. In the UK now, having spent the last few days on the road and in the air.
A bus from Kanchanaburi to Bangkok, then a minivan, took us to a hotel where we said final goodbyes to Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 3, 2015
- Profs 2: Top of Travel win trips to Malta!After the phenomenal success of the film TEACHERS in 2013, with over 4 million entries ... TOP of travel is the travel partner following: TEACHERS 2 coming out in theaters on July 1, 2015.
In this context, the TO organizes with Posted by jonesmiller in Travel Blog | Jul 3, 2015
So, tomorrow we're off to Norfolk for a few days camping, our first opportunity to test the new equipment. We thought it'd be a smart idea to troubleshoot our new MSR Whisper Posted by laubstravel in Before We Grow Up | Jul 2, 2015
- Hello!Hello!!! OK this may seem odd, my third blog entry entitled Hello!!! The reality is I wanted to see how I felt writing before giving you guys the link to the blog. This platform is now the one I choose Posted by LifeInASuitcase in My Life in a Suitcase! | Jul 2, 2015
- Chester to Ross on Wye Thursday 2ndToday was a mixed bG all round with temperatures ranging from 21 to 17 and sunny periods at pouring rain. We headed of the Stoke on Trent to the pottery factory shops. Disappointingly the Edgewood and moor croft were both Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jul 2, 2015
- Penrith to Chester July 1stGot thr sat Nav and it was on special! So set of for a jaunt along the M6. It was warm last night and is already up to 30! We got to Chester and spent the Fternoon at Chester Zoo Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jul 1, 2015
- Ambleside and Stawney Tuesday 30thToday we did a 3.5 hr walk from Ambleside which is the top of lake Windermere to Rydal and return to Ambleside. The weather was warmer had to shaft the jumper and coats and scarf and beanie for tea Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jul 1, 2015