- And We're offAfter an afternoon meet up and a departure curry for 6, everything sorted and ready just waiting for the off. The group is as follows, Eric & Sooty, Dinkie & Candyman, Mimi & Joey.
A group photo and we're Posted by Eric_The_Viking in Big Bike Adventure 2014 | Aug 30, 2014
- County DurhamI enjoyed having a couple of days rest, well sort of. I was now on my way to Barnard Castle. I hadn't really done any research on the area like I normally do before I book a site. I knew Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Aug 30, 2014
- Last day in LondonLoosey kept things simple today. She spent the morning going to museum s. Here she is about to enter the British Museum:
She got to see the Sutton Hoo treasure which was out on l Posted by JKS1 in Loosey Goosey's Travel Blog 2014 | Aug 29, 2014
- LondonOur first day in London we were taken around the Mclearn factory in Woking. It was great to see the production line of their 650S and P1, along with many historic f1 cars. We ended the tour by going Posted by Hamish414 in Europe 2014 | Aug 29, 2014
- !Huzzah!Where do I begin?
Loosey slept in quite late today after yesterdays entertainments. When she finally roused herself she headed off on foot to the Tower Bridge and took in the sights of the Tower of London. Posted by JKS1 in Loosey Goosey's Travel Blog 2014 | Aug 28, 2014
- 3 More sleeps to goWell, it's all booked and arranged, we've just got to do it now. Need to think about packing those panniers and not taking anything unneccesary. The bikes are serviced and ready except for a final clean and check on Posted by Eric_The_Viking in Big Bike Adventure 2014 | Aug 28, 2014
- A Busy WednesdaySo good morning London!
Loosey made her way to Greenwich. What a great place! Very chilled after central London. Here she is contemplating the Cutty Sark:
Next she waddled along Posted by JKS1 in Loosey Goosey's Travel Blog 2014 | Aug 27, 2014
- Hello, BirminghamGreetings and apologies for being away so long. Just haven't gotten into the habit of writing and uploading photos this trip, I'm afraid. Last Monday, we took the train to Birmingham and a long, milky bus ride to its northern Posted by scoconino in One More Time: Europe 2014 | Aug 27, 2014
- London Baby!Loosey knows that that is not a very novel way of heralding her arrival in London but she just can't help it. This is the saying that springs to mind as she pulls into the coach station. Posted by JKS1 in Loosey Goosey's Travel Blog 2014 | Aug 26, 2014
- Fairwell MidlandsLoosey's last day in the Midlands today. She's off to London tomorrow morning so the blog posts may start up again from then on.
I've visited a lot of people and drank a lot of tea over the past week. Posted by JKS1 in Loosey Goosey's Travel Blog 2014 | Aug 25, 2014
- Stockton on Tees, Hartlepool & MiddlesbroughI had enjoyed my time in Scarborough & Whitby and now I was looking forward to heading further north. I had booked to stay in Barnard Castle at the weekend but I thought the drive might be a little too Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Aug 25, 2014
- WhitbyAbout half an hour up the coast from Scarborough is Whitby. I had been told by a few people that I had to go there for fish & chips but had been told a couple of different places to Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Aug 25, 2014
- 16 hours till take off.....Welcome to our travel blog!
We have decided to keep a blog/journal of our year travelling so friends and family can see what we're up to. We have never done anything like this before so please be patient with us! We Posted by flickateacup in Wherever We May Roam | Aug 24, 2014
- Euro Tunnel FolkstoneI am NOT an early morning person by any stretch of the imagination Yawn Yawn Yawn Z zzzz.. and then there is Nino! buzzing around like a Bee waiting for the honey ! In our case, to Posted by Ni-Kath-travels in On the road | Aug 23, 2014
- 18 Hours to go!Now have the currency and annoyed all the customers in the bank behind us.. Some people are just so impatient.. Don't they know we were sorting out our spends for our holiday... Some people eh!
That done we went and Posted by Ni-Kath-travels in On the road | Aug 23, 2014
- All packed and ready to go!Spent yesterday packing, and did all Nino's ironing all 20 T.Shirts, 10 shirts & the 3 pairs of trousers....phew.. My iron has never seen so much action, s'pose I need to make an effort, in my mind they're all Posted by Ni-Kath-travels in On the road | Aug 22, 2014
- Not gloatingWent to East Kent College's pleasantly situated Broadstairs to do my Maths GCSE and Science GCSE aptitude tests. There were other students, including a chatty young woman with large breasts and tattoos. Not sure if they are Posted by safemouse in Life in Broken Britain | Aug 21, 2014
- The Battle of BosworthVisited the site of the actual Battle of Bosworth today. Had a sketchy understanding of the War of the Roses before this trip but understand it a little better now. Discovered that despite all of the shiny new Posted by JKS1 in Loosey Goosey's Travel Blog 2014 | Aug 21, 2014
- Departure day set!Getting excited about our road trip now, was trying to book our over night stays yesterday in Belgium, Switzerland & Stresa but with much deliberation we have decided to wing it and see what happens.
"Be prepared sweetheart, to Posted by Ni-Kath-travels in On the road | Aug 20, 2014
- So Much to DoSorry no posts for awhile. Been busy over here. Yes, I have heard about the earthquakes in Iceland and the potential for the volcano to erupt. Keeps things exciting. I return through Reykjavik on Sept 2. We will Posted by scoconino in One More Time: Europe 2014 | Aug 20, 2014
- A bit of culture in Leicester - who knew!I went into Leicester today with my niece and great niece. Thought we should see what all the fuss is about with Richard III so we went to the newly opened Richard III visitor centre and museum which is Posted by JKS1 in Loosey Goosey's Travel Blog 2014 | Aug 20, 2014
- Planning!!!!!==Planning for Road Trip!
=="Always hate this part as i never know what to take"..
Do I take Jumpers, Jeans or do I take Skirts and Dresses?" never know!! maybe a bit of every thing should do it!!
==Ticking off check Posted by Ni-Kath-travels in On the road | Aug 20, 2014
- Southampton We arrived from London to meet up with Warwick & Marika from Oz and Deb, Robyn & Bob from Seattle. The first night was pretty low key with a visit to the [[http://southampton-pubs.co.uk/dukeofwellington/|Duke of Wellington]] and then the [[http://www.cori Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Aug 20, 2014
- new OrleansHi all I woke up really early this morning excited to meet my new group. Went down and the briefing had already started. Oops well it did say 9.30 am. They group is mostly girls Australian and New Posted by alix001 in Alix USA trip | Aug 19, 2014
- Long Lost Relatives in SommersetHeather, Sally, Mum & me have just returned from an overnight trip to visit some long lost relatives in Crowcombe, Sommerset. We were thoroughly spoilt by Annie, Gerald & Pip the dog.
Gerald took us girls for a drive through Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Aug 19, 2014