- Start of the Long Term Plan?
'Never get so busy making a living, that you forget to make a life. - Anon'
Just a few days before travelling to Iceland at Easter Roy found out his company was to be relocated but without most of the work Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Aug 1, 2015
- Back to basics ...Over the last few weeks I've been suffering with achy shins and calfs when road running. After much deliberation (and research on the internet ... thank god for Google!!) I have taken the decision to go back to running Posted by MichelleSmith79 in Shell's Running Blog | Sep 30, 2015
- All packedSo, we are packed.....have been ill with an allergic reaction to an antibiotic, and wondered if I would be well enough to travel, and relieved to be able to say YES Posted by Lesleyfreeman in Tashi delek....once more | Sep 30, 2015
- Running From Tenda Gyamarhttp://www.volunteerfortibet.com/
https://www.facebook.com/RunningFromTendaGyamar/messages/?section=messages&subsection=inbox Posted by Lesleyfreeman in Tashi delek....once more | Sep 25, 2015
- Accommodation bookedWe have booked our accommodation while we are in Dehradun. The guest house is at the bottom of the hill in Rajpur at the junction with the road that leads to Mussoorie. I am very excited, as the Posted by Lesleyfreeman in Tashi delek....once more | Sep 25, 2015
- A Shopping Guide into the Markets of SeoulWhat if you are told one morning that the whole world is your shopping pavilion for one day, and you may choose your shopping destination. What would you choose? Apart from a few of the rambling shopping destinations in the Posted by stephenpenesar in Delightful Markets of Seoul | Sep 24, 2015
- First few daysDisclaimer: After a few days in England, I have adopted some english slang, which I will be using.... so you can figure it out :)
The first few days were extremely crazy and everything was trek (British term insert), but eventually Posted by AlliScap in US-->UK | Sep 23, 2015
- Last week in LondonHad some time to kill in Poole, so decided to go on a Harbour cruise. It does a trip around Brownsea Island where Baden-Powell staterd the neo-Nazi organization otherwise known as the Scouts. It also goes past Sandbanks, an are Posted by liamwimbo in UK_Europe_2015 | Sep 23, 2015
- Evening Running and StretchingI don't normally run in the evenings as that's my relaxation time, but I'd had such a different day yesterday ...
I was due to go to Body Tone in the morning, but a friend was in need of a shoulder Posted by MichelleSmith79 in Shell's Running Blog | Sep 23, 2015
- Running after a break ...I've been quiet for the last few weeks, as I've taken some time off and had a break from running ... but I've come back to running with more determination than before ...
Last week, I ran twice ... the first Posted by MichelleSmith79 in Shell's Running Blog | Sep 21, 2015
- 'And the monkey flips the switch'No prizes for guessing the film in the title, but have a go anyway..........
Well surprisingly, after yesterdays deluge, it was dry this morning. Up early and arrived at Harwich after filling up and behind quite a few other bikes, Posted by Eric_The_Viking in Not The 2015 Italy Tour | Sep 17, 2015
- A trip to the West CountryWent back to the Vietnamese embassy on Wednesday to collect the visas. Very straightforward but expensive - 54 quid each!
Weather was not too bad, so after buying tickets for Wimbledon's away match against Yeovil, played the short course at Chessngton Posted by liamwimbo in UK_Europe_2015 | Sep 16, 2015
- Holmsey visits the Midlands! Holmsey said that there is so much to see and do round here , that he really must find time for another visit , especially as he also had a side trip to Mablethorpe http://www.mablethorpe.info/
on the East coast while Posted by Holmsey Hare in Holmsey Hare's Hop | Sep 7, 2015
- Holmsey arrives in Calne!Homsley arrived in Calne in the early hours of Saturday 5th September and was bundled into a post van to be delivered to Cheryl. On the way he saw some lovely views of Calne......the lovely white horse on the hillside Posted by Holmsey Hare in Holmsey Hare's Hop | Sep 7, 2015
- Black Saturday: September 7, 1940[i]Into the dark shadowed spaces below us, while we watched, whole batches of incendiary bombs fell. We saw two dozen go off in two seconds. They flashed terrifically, then quickly simmered down to pin points of dazzling white, burning ferociously. Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | Sep 7, 2008
- Chapter 13: Beer with budsWe left Christopher's after playing childhood video games and music for most of the day and met Tanner for beers. Kevin left us to play one last game of poker with Ben(not quite as successful as the previous week's game Posted by Kev n' Ariel in Kev n' Ariel's World Trek | Sep 6, 2015
- Chapter 12: Touring with TonksWeather prevented us from getting up until we had to meet another of Ariel's University friends, Tonks. We started at the beautiful cafe in the V&A museum where we had a traditional afternoon of tea and crumpets. Afterwards, we moved Posted by Kev n' Ariel in Kev n' Ariel's World Trek | Sep 6, 2015
- Day at Sea - Day 8Given the rough seas that we had throughout the day, it was easy to appreciate the captain's decision to avoid anchoring and sending tender boats to Lerwick. I am sorry that I will not be able to bring my Posted by Cybercsp in Crystal Cruise - Amsterdam to New York | Sep 3, 2015
- Our new home & A Magical Day OutWe have settled into a new job just outside of London, in a place called Bourne End in Hemel Hempstead. We are both working in a pub called The White Horse, Morgan is mainly behind the bar while I do Posted by MorganErikaOE in Love & Adventures | Sep 3, 2015
- LondonWe spent our last couple of days in Ponches Estruval going for a morning walk and then the rest of the day relaxing and reading. We left Ponches at 9am Sunday and onto the tunnel for our trip home. It's Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Sep 3, 2015
- Edinburgh - Day 7We were on the shuttle bus before 8 AM, and had our first exposure to morning rush hour traffic. It took close to an hour to arrive at the drop off spot in Edinburgh.
This morning, we walked the other Posted by Cybercsp in Crystal Cruise - Amsterdam to New York | Sep 3, 2015
- Edinburgh - Day 6Edinburgh
As we were not due to arrive at Rosyth (the industrial port where the ship would dock to allow us to visit Edinburgh) until 1 PM, we had the morning at leisure. After breakfast, Charlie and I headed to Posted by Cybercsp in Crystal Cruise - Amsterdam to New York | Sep 2, 2015
- Holmsey reaches Hemel Hempstead, England!
Holmsey hopped his way into Hemel Hempstead bringing the sun with him . Hemel is about 20mins drive from London and only a walk away from the countryside, so we have the best of both worlds.
My towns claim to Posted by Holmsey Hare in Holmsey Hare's Hop | Sep 1, 2015
- Bank Holiday Weekend ... Chill or Exercise ... or both!?!?!?==Saturday==
Today is the start of the Bank Holiday Weekend.
I didn't need to get up early this morning, but I actually set my alarm clock and got up at 07:30 so that I could do a PiYo workout before hubby surfaced Posted by MichelleSmith79 in Shell's Running Blog | Aug 31, 2015
- Day 19Hi,
We our home, having completed our final train journey an hour ago. This was the last of 34 train journeys (of which 3 were overnight) on a voyage that also included:
* 2 cog wheel train trips
* 6 cable car Posted by ThompsonHoliday in Interrailing 2015 | Aug 31, 2015