- 13/10/1328.08.13 - Paris was a success and we had an amazing four days together! We went to see the eiffel tower and walked up to the second floor which 669 steps! Then got the lift to the third floor! Also Posted by livetotravel14 in Our Big Adventure... | Oct 13, 2013
- Freshers' Week: Part One[float=right][/float]Around 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 1st, I made it to the Royal Agricultural University. Gazing at the stately stone buildings towering overhead, it felt as if I had stepped back in time to another century rather than simply traveled Posted by samanthakeast in Meandering Sam | Oct 10, 2013
- Here We Go AgainIt's time. After the fantastic experience of three years ago, I have the itch. But enough about my problems, let's talk travel.
For a history of my previous sojourn into South America, it might be worth going [[http://travellingjk.typepad.com/blog/2010 Posted by TravellingJK in Nicaragua 2013 | Oct 8, 2013
- So we got a free upgrade...
Here is Gav enjoying a beer before we board the plane, (I am out of shot tucking in to cheese and crackers.) We are currently at He Posted by rjtaylor22 in Rebecca and Gavin's travel blog | Oct 7, 2013
- Seeking Enlightenment in Bodhgaya Our first overnight train was the next experience, we arrived (good and early) at Howrah Station Kolkata to take the Jodhpur Express towards Gaya. Indian stations are an experience in themselves with many people living there… Our train was in Posted by TessAndRach in Asian Adventure | Oct 7, 2013
- The Beginning Bonjour
I am a young girl who has more thoughts, ideas, opinions and feelings than there are golden specks of sand on the shores of the world.
I am fascinated by life and all of its hidden treasures.
I want so much Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Oct 6, 2013
- All packed and ready to go!!
So here is our blog for our big adventure! A place for you to drop in and see our progress as we go around the world.
We have had such a busy weekend, saying good Posted by rjtaylor22 in Rebecca and Gavin's travel blog | Oct 6, 2013
- The Journey to London[float=right][/float]My mom and sister thoughtfully accompanied me to the airport on the morning of Monday, September 30th. I was astonished when both of my bulky pieces of luggage actually ended up being the appropriate weight! The TSA workers couldn’t a Posted by samanthakeast in Meandering Sam | Oct 3, 2013
- Flying out on Thursday (Oct 3rd)We will start writing as soon as we have landed in Israel.
Programme as far as we know after we have landed in Tel Aviv:
The first 5 days we will stay in Jerusalem's Olive Tree Hotel. Then we move up Posted by Anderscrystal in Israel - The land and the people | Sep 30, 2013
- London, Scotland and Abu Dhabi - Wednesday, 27 April 2011Back into London this morning, armed with prepurchased tickets for Madame Toussards and determined to see it today before we leave. Only had to queue for 10 minutes and we were inside. Well, it was definitely worth the Posted by gaddingabout in London, Scotland and Abu Dhabi | Sep 28, 2013
- London, Scotland and Abu Dhabi - Tuesday, 26 April 2011Off to London again, but on the way, dropped into Windsor Post Office and posted the hat in its box, home. 9 English Pounds normal mail or 14 registered. I registered it for peace of mind, seeing it Posted by gaddingabout in London, Scotland and Abu Dhabi | Sep 28, 2013
- London, Scotland and Abu Dhabi - Monday, 25 April 2011ANZAC Day
Before I left Australia, I had enquired of my contacts at the Australian High Commission, as to whether there would be any ANZAC Day Ceremonies being held in London. There was going to be a church service at Posted by gaddingabout in London, Scotland and Abu Dhabi | Sep 28, 2013
- London, Scotland and Abu Dhabi - Sunday, 24 April 2011Said goodbye to Edinburgh and took a taxi to Waverly Station for our train trip back to Windsor.
The Scottish Dream tour was good, however it fizzled out at the end. We all dispersed at Edinburgh Castle and didn't realise Posted by gaddingabout in London, Scotland and Abu Dhabi | Sep 27, 2013
- And we’re off... nearly After what has felt like one of the longest years of my life spent anticipating and planning our departure is now imminent. I’ve packed in my job of almost four years in the not so glamorous world of financial PR, Posted by Time Well Spent in More Fun Than a Mortgage | Sep 25, 2013
- And they're offWell after a good round of leaving Dos/dinners/drinks etc etc the day of departure has finally arrived.
We had a lovely final few days in UK with a trip to the New Forest for the marathon (and half), and a Posted by TessAndRach in Asian Adventure | Sep 24, 2013
- Trip 2013 [img= Posted by Annette-Bob in Trip 2013 | Sep 23, 2013
- Best coffee everI just had the best cup of coffee I have ever had, in my life at http://www.stjohnswaterloo.org/ . It was so smooth and tasteful. I watched the guy roast the beans on a charcoal burner, while he waited for customers. Posted by sullivanscoffee in Overland in Africa | Sep 23, 2013
- London sites and soundsHaving a great time in London. We went to the Billingsgate Fish Market at 5am on Saturday morning. It was full of people, smells, noise and fish. Every kind of fish there is. And they all tasted wonderful, Posted by sullivanscoffee in Overland in Africa | Sep 23, 2013
- First post by TLeaving do has been had - was great to see everyone and we both had a very fun evening. We have now moved out of Judson Av and staying with friends in Chorlton till Friday (thanks Fire Jo and Darelle!) Posted by TessAndRach in Asian Adventure | Sep 22, 2013
- Day 4 and 5After we realized how full various places were on a Saturday we were looking for something less touristy on Sunday, in fear of the hoardes of tourists.
We decided to take a drive and see a bit more of the Lake Posted by LadyMina in Travellingcrazy - Tourfieber -Sehnsucht | Sep 22, 2013
- Trip 2013 [img=http://pho Posted by Annette-Bob in Trip 2013 | Sep 22, 2013
- Not onWell that was as bummer. Got to the airport and was told due to the typhoon hitting Hong Kong, passengers are rerouting through Singapore. So nobody got on except an old couple who got the jump seats.
We are now rerouting Posted by jblightys in Around Australia in a bus | Sep 22, 2013
- Antie invade!Antie is the nickname Jon & Linzi have given us. Also, hence the name of our blog. We had one job to do on Friday and that was to pack for our trip. Thank god the guys were at work Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | Sep 22, 2013
- Tears and ToorakFour words sum up our first week since leaving Pru. Blood, sweat and tears. Ok, maybe not blood as such, although following the move of our stuff into storage, the inside of Ant's arms resemble those of a junkie - Posted by Galavantie in GlobalGalavantie | Sep 22, 2013
- London, Scotland and Abu Dhabi - Wednesday, 13 April 2011This blog will be quite a long monologue, with not many photos, because cameras aren't allowed in the Palace. However, we did have a few photos taken before we left our hotel - no laughing at the hats!
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/56 Posted by gaddingabout in London, Scotland and Abu Dhabi | Sep 20, 2013