- 5 must-try Chettinad dishesThe Indian state of Tamil Nadu has a reputation amongst aficionados of Indian cuisine for boasting one of the most celebrated and popular culinary cultures of the sub-continent. The secret of the food that can be found in this region Posted by basant in Travel Food | Oct 16, 2015
- Chatham Kent - OntarioHolmsey arrived in Chatham - Kent Ontario at the beginning of September, 2015 and he went on a couple little side trips while he was staying with me.
First he went to work on the day he arrived and Posted by Holmsey Hare in Holmsey Hare's Hop | Oct 16, 2015
- Day 1 - Heathrow airportLazy start to the holiday .... Breakfast, sort out things for Siân, load up car and off to Heathrow. Last few days frantic for us making sure everything was in order, no email UXBs hanging around. 10.30 we leave for Posted by phillipsnz in South American Blog 2015 | Oct 15, 2015
- Before the offSo here it is, the blog I've promised to set up to keep you updated on my travels. I've never been much good at keeping a diary but I will endeavour to write here to let you know what Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Oct 12, 2015
- Pre travel thoughts
I've got my jabs, my visa and my itinerary planned... I've been lucky enough to have a local "travel guide" in the shape of my Mum to arrange everything. The journey is going to be a Posted by LunaticLoose in Indian Adventure | Oct 11, 2015
- A break from the norm ...It's been a busy few weeks with work for us both, and this week has been booked for months now. We've been sooooo looking forward to having some time off and spending some quality time together without talking about work!! Posted by MichelleSmith79 in Shell's Running Blog | Oct 11, 2015
- Top Attractions in the Indian City of AhmedabadAhmedabad, an important city in the province of Gujarat, is also a sprawling industrial city of the same. The city presents an eccentric combination of the old and the new that can be explored with flights to India. The bustling Posted by stephenpenesar in A Beautiful City- Ahmedabad | Oct 6, 2015
- 5000 milesDespite what Travellers Point says we have travelled 5000 miles in four months, obviously they didn't count the number if times we got lost or turned round.
We have had a great month back in England and a bit of Wales Posted by cjpolley in Adventure before Dementia | Oct 4, 2015
- Holmsey visits Yorkshire!
Penistone is a thriving fair trade market town with a population of 10,000 in sth Yorkshire in the foothills of the Penines. It is the highest market town in England. It is predominantly rural wit Posted by Holmsey Hare in Holmsey Hare's Hop | Oct 1, 2015
- Start of the Long Term Plan?
'Never get so busy making a living, that you forget to make a life. - Anon'
Just a few days before travelling to Iceland at Easter Roy found out his company was to be relocated but without most of the work Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Aug 1, 2015
- Back to basics ...Over the last few weeks I've been suffering with achy shins and calfs when road running. After much deliberation (and research on the internet ... thank god for Google!!) I have taken the decision to go back to running Posted by MichelleSmith79 in Shell's Running Blog | Sep 30, 2015
- All packedSo, we are packed.....have been ill with an allergic reaction to an antibiotic, and wondered if I would be well enough to travel, and relieved to be able to say YES Posted by Lesleyfreeman in Tashi delek....once more | Sep 30, 2015
- Running From Tenda Gyamarhttp://www.volunteerfortibet.com/
https://www.facebook.com/RunningFromTendaGyamar/messages/?section=messages&subsection=inbox Posted by Lesleyfreeman in Tashi delek....once more | Sep 25, 2015
- Accommodation bookedWe have booked our accommodation while we are in Dehradun. The guest house is at the bottom of the hill in Rajpur at the junction with the road that leads to Mussoorie. I am very excited, as the Posted by Lesleyfreeman in Tashi delek....once more | Sep 25, 2015
- A Shopping Guide into the Markets of SeoulWhat if you are told one morning that the whole world is your shopping pavilion for one day, and you may choose your shopping destination. What would you choose? Apart from a few of the rambling shopping destinations in the Posted by stephenpenesar in Delightful Markets of Seoul | Sep 24, 2015
- First few daysDisclaimer: After a few days in England, I have adopted some english slang, which I will be using.... so you can figure it out :)
The first few days were extremely crazy and everything was trek (British term insert), but eventually Posted by AlliScap in US-->UK | Sep 23, 2015
- Last week in LondonHad some time to kill in Poole, so decided to go on a Harbour cruise. It does a trip around Brownsea Island where Baden-Powell staterd the neo-Nazi organization otherwise known as the Scouts. It also goes past Sandbanks, an are Posted by liamwimbo in UK_Europe_2015 | Sep 23, 2015
- Evening Running and StretchingI don't normally run in the evenings as that's my relaxation time, but I'd had such a different day yesterday ...
I was due to go to Body Tone in the morning, but a friend was in need of a shoulder Posted by MichelleSmith79 in Shell's Running Blog | Sep 23, 2015
- Running after a break ...I've been quiet for the last few weeks, as I've taken some time off and had a break from running ... but I've come back to running with more determination than before ...
Last week, I ran twice ... the first Posted by MichelleSmith79 in Shell's Running Blog | Sep 21, 2015
- 'And the monkey flips the switch'No prizes for guessing the film in the title, but have a go anyway..........
Well surprisingly, after yesterdays deluge, it was dry this morning. Up early and arrived at Harwich after filling up and behind quite a few other bikes, Posted by Eric_The_Viking in Not The 2015 Italy Tour | Sep 17, 2015
- A trip to the West CountryWent back to the Vietnamese embassy on Wednesday to collect the visas. Very straightforward but expensive - 54 quid each!
Weather was not too bad, so after buying tickets for Wimbledon's away match against Yeovil, played the short course at Chessngton Posted by liamwimbo in UK_Europe_2015 | Sep 16, 2015
- Holmsey visits the Midlands! Holmsey said that there is so much to see and do round here , that he really must find time for another visit , especially as he also had a side trip to Mablethorpe http://www.mablethorpe.info/
on the East coast while Posted by Holmsey Hare in Holmsey Hare's Hop | Sep 7, 2015
- Holmsey arrives in Calne!Homsley arrived in Calne in the early hours of Saturday 5th September and was bundled into a post van to be delivered to Cheryl. On the way he saw some lovely views of Calne......the lovely white horse on the hillside Posted by Holmsey Hare in Holmsey Hare's Hop | Sep 7, 2015
- Black Saturday: September 7, 1940[i]Into the dark shadowed spaces below us, while we watched, whole batches of incendiary bombs fell. We saw two dozen go off in two seconds. They flashed terrifically, then quickly simmered down to pin points of dazzling white, burning ferociously. Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | Sep 7, 2008
- Chapter 13: Beer with budsWe left Christopher's after playing childhood video games and music for most of the day and met Tanner for beers. Kevin left us to play one last game of poker with Ben(not quite as successful as the previous week's game Posted by Kev n' Ariel in Kev n' Ariel's World Trek | Sep 6, 2015