- Fairwell MidlandsLoosey's last day in the Midlands today. She's off to London tomorrow morning so the blog posts may start up again from then on.
I've visited a lot of people and drank a lot of tea over the past week. Posted by JKS1 in Loosey Goosey's Travel Blog 2014 | Aug 25, 2014
- Stockton on Tees, Hartlepool & MiddlesbroughI had enjoyed my time in Scarborough & Whitby and now I was looking forward to heading further north. I had booked to stay in Barnard Castle at the weekend but I thought the drive might be a little too Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Aug 25, 2014
- WhitbyAbout half an hour up the coast from Scarborough is Whitby. I had been told by a few people that I had to go there for fish & chips but had been told a couple of different places to Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Aug 25, 2014
- 16 hours till take off.....Welcome to our travel blog!
We have decided to keep a blog/journal of our year travelling so friends and family can see what we're up to. We have never done anything like this before so please be patient with us! We Posted by flickateacup in Wherever We May Roam | Aug 24, 2014
- Euro Tunnel FolkstoneI am NOT an early morning person by any stretch of the imagination Yawn Yawn Yawn Z zzzz.. and then there is Nino! buzzing around like a Bee waiting for the honey ! In our case, to Posted by Ni-Kath-travels in On the road | Aug 23, 2014
- 18 Hours to go!Now have the currency and annoyed all the customers in the bank behind us.. Some people are just so impatient.. Don't they know we were sorting out our spends for our holiday... Some people eh!
That done we went and Posted by Ni-Kath-travels in On the road | Aug 23, 2014
- All packed and ready to go!Spent yesterday packing, and did all Nino's ironing all 20 T.Shirts, 10 shirts & the 3 pairs of trousers....phew.. My iron has never seen so much action, s'pose I need to make an effort, in my mind they're all Posted by Ni-Kath-travels in On the road | Aug 22, 2014
- Not gloatingWent to East Kent College's pleasantly situated Broadstairs to do my Maths GCSE and Science GCSE aptitude tests. There were other students, including a chatty young woman with large breasts and tattoos. Not sure if they are Posted by safemouse in Life in Broken Britain | Aug 21, 2014
- The Battle of BosworthVisited the site of the actual Battle of Bosworth today. Had a sketchy understanding of the War of the Roses before this trip but understand it a little better now. Discovered that despite all of the shiny new Posted by JKS1 in Loosey Goosey's Travel Blog 2014 | Aug 21, 2014
- Departure day set!Getting excited about our road trip now, was trying to book our over night stays yesterday in Belgium, Switzerland & Stresa but with much deliberation we have decided to wing it and see what happens.
"Be prepared sweetheart, to Posted by Ni-Kath-travels in On the road | Aug 20, 2014
- So Much to DoSorry no posts for awhile. Been busy over here. Yes, I have heard about the earthquakes in Iceland and the potential for the volcano to erupt. Keeps things exciting. I return through Reykjavik on Sept 2. We will Posted by scoconino in One More Time: Europe 2014 | Aug 20, 2014
- A bit of culture in Leicester - who knew!I went into Leicester today with my niece and great niece. Thought we should see what all the fuss is about with Richard III so we went to the newly opened Richard III visitor centre and museum which is Posted by JKS1 in Loosey Goosey's Travel Blog 2014 | Aug 20, 2014
- Planning!!!!!==Planning for Road Trip!
=="Always hate this part as i never know what to take"..
Do I take Jumpers, Jeans or do I take Skirts and Dresses?" never know!! maybe a bit of every thing should do it!!
==Ticking off check Posted by Ni-Kath-travels in On the road | Aug 20, 2014
- Southampton We arrived from London to meet up with Warwick & Marika from Oz and Deb, Robyn & Bob from Seattle. The first night was pretty low key with a visit to the [[http://southampton-pubs.co.uk/dukeofwellington/|Duke of Wellington]] and then the [[http://www.cori Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Aug 20, 2014
- new OrleansHi all I woke up really early this morning excited to meet my new group. Went down and the briefing had already started. Oops well it did say 9.30 am. They group is mostly girls Australian and New Posted by alix001 in Alix USA trip | Aug 19, 2014
- Long Lost Relatives in SommersetHeather, Sally, Mum & me have just returned from an overnight trip to visit some long lost relatives in Crowcombe, Sommerset. We were thoroughly spoilt by Annie, Gerald & Pip the dog.
Gerald took us girls for a drive through Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Aug 19, 2014
- for·bear·ance - patient self-control, restraint & toleranceWell now. Things have not gone according to plan. Nowhere near according to plan in fact. Instead of boarding a plane to Delhi last Friday evening to start our tour of India – our holiday of a Posted by jhanford in Having a Go at Being Intrepid in India | Aug 19, 2014
- Home sweet HomeMade it to the UK. No hitches with the Eurostar and coach. Nice to see family. Spent a lot of time today catching up with nieces and uncles and aunties and one very very cute great Posted by JKS1 in Loosey Goosey's Travel Blog 2014 | Aug 18, 2014
- Paris and backWell, here's a quick update of the last couple of weeks:
Went to Dorking and had lunch with an uncle of Lesley's at a lovely winery; had a walk around the town, then drove up Box Hill, with a good Posted by brighting in Brighting babbles | Aug 17, 2014
- Purshall HallNo such thing as sitting idle here at Heathers!
We've been cake assistants to a busy weekend of markets
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/660953/F406F55C2219AC68 Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Aug 17, 2014
- LondonWe've had a few relaxing days in London, not the best of summer weather, but not too much rain. We have caught up with a few old friends and gone on a couple of walks. While walking we discovered Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Aug 17, 2014
- If It's Friday, It Must Be High Tea At Kensington PalaceAmazingly, I am mobile after my somewhat epic journey of yesterday and the day before. Got to London safe and sound on Thursday around noon. Checked into the Abbey Court Hotel in Notting Hill, Kensington. Very old building, with nice Posted by scoconino in One More Time: Europe 2014 | Aug 15, 2014
- ScarboroughAfter an enjoyable couple of weeks in York I moved on to Scarborough. This is the furthest north I have been on the east coast and I was looking forward to seeing how the seaside compared to southern seaside towns.
I Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Aug 14, 2014
- nervous excitmentI have to admit that I am slightly nervous about this trip. But I am sure it will all be fine. Not even I can overpack with a luggage allowance of 23 kg. I am already dreaming of shopping in Posted by alix001 in Alix USA trip | Aug 14, 2014
- Um what to pack !Hi everyone, yesterday I finished my job. It was sad to goodbye to everyone. But the right decision. Today is my first day of holiday. At least I have begun to pack for my trip. That's all Posted by alix001 in Alix USA trip | Aug 14, 2014