- AotearoaAotearoa, the Land of the Long White Cloud, was the name given to New Zealand by the Maori people. Legend has it that the Maori made an epic journey from their ancient homeland of Hawaiiki, on seven sea-faring canoes, Posted by The Pearsons in Destination Aotearoa | Jul 15, 2013
- Hemel Hempstead, UK (30th June - 17th July)We've been back in the UK since 30th June and mostly staying at my Mum's in Hemel Hempstead. Not much of a tourist destination, but a welcome bit of rest and relaxation. Well, partly at least - we've also had Posted by chantalpatton in Travel Patton | Jul 15, 2013
- Launch of the 2013 Teams [center][/center]
It was 13th July 2013, the day is upon them, the Launch day of this years Mongolian rally. After following a few teams, I was actually going to get to meet[float=ri Posted by TeamScrumptious in Mongolia 2014 (chasing the dream) | Jul 15, 2013
- A sunny week-endThe sun came out in a big way this week-end with the temperature sky rocketing up to the mid twenties. We gather from the way Londoners are taking every opportunity to sit or stand in the sun in every available Posted by BillandAnnhols in Bill, Ann & Brenda Europe 2013 | Jul 15, 2013
- London city exploring
T Posted by kostiuk in 2013 | Jul 14, 2013
- Glasgow & LondonThe bus ride from Inverness to Glasgow was possibly the grossest bus ride I have ever taken... I was squashed in my seat next to this guy that pretty much took up nearly 1/2 of my seat as well.. so Posted by jessruthvk in Europe and beyond | Jul 13, 2013
- 24 Hours to go.....So, its finally happened. I am packed and ready. I'm literally leaving on a jet plane in less than 24 hours for my jaunt around Central America!
Passport, clean knickers and tooth brush all sorted, I have said goodbye to derby Posted by sp8j in Central America | Jul 11, 2013
- London ChurchesA grey day in London with a bit of rain about as we made our way to St Pauls Cathedral.
Whilst the museums in London are free the churches certainly aren't; 19 pounds or A$31 to visit seems quite steep but Posted by BillandAnnhols in Bill, Ann & Brenda Europe 2013 | Jul 11, 2013
- You Sound Like You're from LondonSo I have put off writing this last blog post because I have been in denial (and in a minor depressed state) about the fact that “Casey and Grace’s European Adventure” is actually over. I have been sulking around Posted by cgeurope2013 in Casey & Grace's European Adventure | Jul 10, 2013
- London landmarksToday we began checking out the London landmark attractions, not to mention the Monopoly board properties.
After leaving our apartment near the intersection of Regent (yellow) and Oxford (green) Streets, our first stop was Trafalgar Square (maroon). Th Posted by BillandAnnhols in Bill, Ann & Brenda Europe 2013 | Jul 10, 2013
- Bespoke Pistons No Less!
I realise this is meant to be a Travel Blog but Bianca is such an incremental part of our travels these days I felt an update was called for...and I know there will be some am Posted by haveyoubeenyet in Have You Been Yet? by Pam Fisher | Jul 9, 2013
- London: National Gallery, the Eye and the SerpentineAnother very hot day in London that is expected to continue through the week - we are lucky! Everyone was in bed early tonight after a busy day. This morning we took a new bus route to Picadilly Circus, took Posted by thewierenga5 in The Wierenga 5 | Jul 8, 2013
- Walking London StreetsLiving in London for several years, browsing through the network of streets, finding new paths is so exciting; fascinated by the new explored routes I decided to make a short video of few weekends, usual walk for us. This is Posted by ksenia-zizina in Love the life you live | Jul 8, 2013
- The British MuseumAn early start for our flight to London but it was a smooth flight and trip up on the Gatwick Express to Victoria Station from where we caught a London cab to our apartment. The apartment is quite nice and Posted by BillandAnnhols in Bill, Ann & Brenda Europe 2013 | Jul 8, 2013
- The adventure begins...Hi everyone,
Welcome to my first ever post on my travel blog!! Please excuse me while I get use to how this works, I will try and upload some pictures soon to. There should be a photo-gallery too so I can Posted by CassB in Big Trip Home | Jul 5, 2013
- The excitement is buildingI've now signed my contract with Buckland, so it's official - no going back now. It's all so exciting, but I find that after a couple of days of the excitement building, I get a bit overwhelmed by it all Posted by Nicola_C in The Adventure Begins | Jul 4, 2013
- Complications!So things are getting closer and I'm still on the topic of visas...
With only five weeks to go before I leave the UK, panic is starting to set in once more about my visa for China (or lack of one!). Posted by Nicola_C in The Adventure Begins | Jun 27, 2013
- Landed in LondonIt was a very long, long day for everyone. As I write, I have now been awake for close to 32 hours straight. Robbie really wanted to write this blog entry, but couldn't stay awake any longer. He went to Posted by thewierenga5 in The Wierenga 5 | Jul 4, 2013
- A step closer...It's been a while, but I’m feeling so much more productive now things are moving forward again. There have been a couple of things this week that have really made it feel more real. On Friday I handed my notice Posted by Nicola_C in The Adventure Begins | Jun 24, 2013
- Car looks great with lots of new sponsorsAfter much deliberation I had to come up with a great sign writer.[float=right][/float]
There was a few available but I think that KaleSigns comes out on top, the reason for thi Posted by TeamScrumptious in Mongolia 2014 (chasing the dream) | Jul 3, 2013
- Aiming High: Ladakh and Kashmir in the Indian Himalayas
Have visa, will travel.
Having travelled to India every other year since 2003, it seemed natural to plan a holiday there for 2013 too – there are certain traditions that do need to be Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Jul 3, 2013
- L-dizzle to its friends. Or just London.I feel like I have performed the cardinal sin of blogging. I haven’t. In a while.
In my defence, I am shattered. I work - to look after the house husband, while my house husband makes plans for events to go Posted by kayles in The Orsum Adventures | Jul 2, 2013
- LondonThis is The London Eye, we decided to give it a miss as it takes an hour and there are many places you can get a view from
As you can see we are in London both p Posted by JackieAnderson in Jackie & Bob's trip | Jun 30, 2013
- Karen, in our room, at Sofitel, Gatwick, London.Well....this is a nice surprise. We fly into Gatwick from Edinburgh and suddenly get the red carpet treatment. ( I did use my work membership card). Access to the Club Lounge....who can argue. Anyhow this pic is our room on Posted by Twortie in Haggis and Croissants.... | Jun 29, 2013
- Planes coming in to land at Gatwick....Yeah I know, ......but it was cool getting comfortably sloshed and watching this stuff......
Posted by Twortie in Haggis and Croissants.... | Jun 29, 2013