- Home again, home again, jiggity jog.We are finally back home again after flights from Prague to London, then to Kuala Lumpur and then to Adelaide. Our flight from Prague to London was fairly straight forward, although we quickly rediscovered that flying is a much Posted by Jill Forster in Europe 2013 | Nov 14, 2013
- Strolling along the riverside[i]This walk, as introduced to me by a university Professor, is made up of two legs - City of London and Bankside - and can take anything from a couple of hours to a full day, depending on how many Posted by Hachiko in Anytime - Anyplace - Anywhere - Any way | Nov 14, 2013
- Brain MumblesWell, my bag’s more or less packed now apart from the odd toothbrush and so on, but I’ll be honest, I’m not exactly feeling prepared. I’ve been very lucky in that I’ve travelled all over the world, but this is Posted by PhilippaW in Cultural Exchange Programme, India | Aug 29, 2013
- The Suitcase SqueezeNow that my passport is finally back with me, it’s time to start thinking about packing. And it is going to take some thinking, as I’ve got 6 months worth of weather to pack for and (girlie wurlies of a Posted by PhilippaW in Cultural Exchange Programme, India | Aug 27, 2013
- VaccinesFor some reason, not dying from a horrific exotic disease is really expensive. Really, really expensive. The value of my blood has definitely gone up majorly in the last couple of years with all the bonus antibodies it’s got pumped Posted by PhilippaW in Cultural Exchange Programme, India | Aug 15, 2013
- Learning the LingoWe Brits have a hugely embarrassing reputation for monolingualism but *NEWSFLASH*, you don’t have to follow the crowd! You can make all the excuses you like for not having good enough lessons at school or whatever, but at the end Posted by PhilippaW in Cultural Exchange Programme, India | Aug 15, 2013
- Visa chaosSooo... visas. We need them, but they're a lot of hassle. I seriously had no idea quite how much hassle. Let me just run you by the kerfuffle so far:
Approximately 6 weeks ago: I sent off all the bits and Posted by PhilippaW in Cultural Exchange Programme, India | Aug 14, 2013
- In the Beginning...Before launching off on how everything's going, I should probably tell you a little bit more about what I'm doing, and why.
On the 2nd September 2013 (visa permitting... more on that later), I shall be jetting off to India for Posted by PhilippaW in Cultural Exchange Programme, India | Aug 12, 2013
- Black SAmsung Galaxy Camera Lost in Barcelona Taxi on fridayAfter good dinner with 16 others friends, dinner and flemenco dance in spanish village, we took a cab to go back to our apartment ,
upon arrival , i paid the taxi and same time trying to give extra Posted by kinabalu66 in Lost my Black Samsung GALAXY camera | Nov 12, 2013
- Up, up and awaySo here I am waiting in the airport for my first flight. I can't imagine why anyone would like airports. First of all I'm always exhausted from a combination of bad sleep/starting early/coach travel/running round madly to find those last Posted by GoonishPython in The Great South East Asia Adventure | Nov 11, 2013
- There Is A Light That Never Goes Out==There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is. - Einstein==
Sometimes it's the smallest ideas, the tiniest gesture, the simplest thought, that charges forward with Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Nov 11, 2013
- Time to go... Its been 12 weeks in the planning, 12 weeks of build up and getting excited. BUT today,s the day!!
The holiday shopping is done, the bags are packed, our prized possession safely enjoying her own hols... its time to have some Posted by Theepictrip13 in The Epic Trip 13 | Nov 11, 2013
- England!Sorry for not updating my blog, I've been having too much fun meeting up with friends and family!
After a number of questions from the customs officer leaving Germany about why I had a German passport but couldn't speak German, I Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Nov 6, 2013
- EEEEEKKK, just over 2 months until we go!!!!Even since we Karen and I started planning for our trip It's only just started to feel real, 78 days until we go. Whoop Whoop!!!!!
How do we know how much to pack?? We had a dry run packing our Posted by ScottnKarenrtw in Scott & Karen go RTW | Nov 5, 2013
- London - Rest DayFri 1st of November
Today has been kinda good
Woke up late and got up late met one of the girls on my tour and a group of us went to lunch...we went to Yo Sushi...it was so good until we Posted by stormymay in The Rugby League Trip of a lifetime | Nov 4, 2013
- Still travellingThursday 31st
Today I just feel bluh I mean I'm still happy I'm travelling but I just don't wanna be here I wanna lay in bed and cry. Maybe it's the fact I have left the League world behind and now Posted by stormymay in The Rugby League Trip of a lifetime | Nov 4, 2013
- Being home and being homeless[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/616829/large_27292B322219AC6817BA4DE2C Posted by Kirstyonwroot in England to South East Asia | Nov 3, 2013
- BristolWed 30th
About to go to bed in Bristol
Today has been exhausting amazing and fantastic I'm not sure how Sylva did it but she drove from Keswick to Manchester then Manchester to Bristol (all up about 8 hours driving)...proberly should Posted by stormymay in The Rugby League Trip of a lifetime | Nov 2, 2013
- WorkingtonTues 29th
Hey guys live from A beautiful little place called Keswick just outside of Workington about 20miles from Scotland
We started the morning the morning in Chester where Sylva had things to do for a friend so I stayed in town Posted by stormymay in The Rugby League Trip of a lifetime | Nov 2, 2013
- nothing will come of nothingafter weeks of vague planning, we've decided to commit our thoughts to paper and create an itinerary. it's fair to stay we're starting from a position of near complete ignorance, so things will change as we hear about good things Posted by marklally in sdfsdf t | Nov 2, 2013
- The Devil's MaskColours, make-up, masks, capes, costumes, sugar and the cover of night.
Halloween, the Devils Day, is the one night a year a girl can dress like a total slut, and no one can say anything - haha ok not exactly Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Nov 1, 2013
- Soul Traders - GIG at Blundells School Tiverton, SomersetJust to give an update to all things Mongolia Rally for Team Scrumptious.
We are holding a gig night at Blundells school to raise money for [[https://www.justgiving.com/teams/TeamScrumptious|Cancer Research UK]], [[https://www.ammado.com/commu Posted by TeamScrumptious in Mongolia 2014 (chasing the dream) | Oct 31, 2013
- RochdaleThe biggest storm in English history is apparently going on atm and I have seen nothing it did rain tonight and I am wet but it's not even part of the storm apparently..proberly lucky really
I started off the day at Posted by stormymay in The Rugby League Trip of a lifetime | Oct 31, 2013
- Warrington Day3 and 4
So last night was the open ceremony of the World Cup made it to Millennium stadium right at 130 after getting lost..well not lost just went to the wrong door found my seat and got settled in for Posted by stormymay in The Rugby League Trip of a lifetime | Oct 31, 2013
- LovePassion is such a deep emotion, that when you experience it's overwhelming power, you are clear, free and know exactly what your heart desires.
There are many things in life that I love, but few special things that I love with Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Oct 27, 2013