- LondonGot into Heatrow airport yesterday (7 Aug) just after 9:00am. By the time I filled in my arrival card and got through immigration and customs, the baggage carousel was empty except for my bag. But at least it was there! Posted by HimalayanPeter in Churchward in Europe | Aug 8, 2015
- Dundee through BristolWell I haven't done one of these in a while and with a week left I'm gonna have to start getting back into the swing of things. We left Dundee early in the day with plans of heading to Edinburgh Posted by ALees93 in Lees Boys European Trip | Aug 7, 2015
- google https://plus.google.com/u/0/+ianbennettianbennett/posts?gl=GB Posted by ianbennett477 in ianbennett477 | Aug 7, 2015
- One week to go The packing has started. Posted by ThompsonHoliday in Interrailing 2015 | Aug 6, 2015
- Holmsey has reached his first Destination!Holmsey has arrived at his first port of call: Barnsley, Yorkshire, Uk. He is looking forwards to spending time with his host Bev! xxx Posted by Holmsey Hare in Holmsey Hare's Hop | Aug 5, 2015
- Day 0First entry Posted by NoUturners in Walking around the Cornwall bend ... | Aug 3, 2015
- Day 0First entry ... Posted by NoUturners in Walking the Whisky Trail... | Aug 3, 2015
- Fortune Favours the BraveI have to be honest, there was a niggling fear at the back of my mind that, when it came to the crunch, I would chicken out of riding my bike to Belgium. The torrential rain last Friday as Posted by TangoBiker in Fabulous Fifty | Aug 1, 2015
- Euro Adventure 1.0It has been a while but we have been on the road for the past few weeks, so will be a long one.
We spent our week before we headed off to Europe in Glasgow just hanging out and heading Posted by MorganErikaOE in Love & Adventures | Jul 30, 2015
- Nessy's on vacationToday is our last day in Inverness and the biggest change Mark and I have had to get used to is the weather. compared to the scorching sun in Italy we have had buckets of rain to deal with here Posted by ALees93 in Lees Boys European Trip | Jul 29, 2015
- Farewelling BritainSo we arrived late Monday night from Aberaeron a little weary, but a delicious dinner and delectable conversation with our Finchley hosts - Alison, Eytan, Ella and Sam - kept us up until well after midnight.
This was problematic in a Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 29, 2015
- Visiting Twyford, England for Hannah Timms' marriage.Hannah and I were classmates at l'Institut de Francais in Villefranche, France five years ago, became friends and thanks to the social media(Facebook)which she encouraged me to join have kept in touch. That means I have followed her Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Jul 28, 2015
- UKWe arrived at Karen and Andrew's early evening on Wednesday. On Thursday we decided to take a drive up to Erwood. Gary's long term friend Colin whom he worked with at Thomson's in the UK had come from there and Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jul 28, 2015
Making sure I can upload from my phone :) Posted by Sluie92 in NZ2015 | Jul 28, 2015
- PackingWhat I want to pack, along with what it needs to go into. Hmmm.
Posted by TangoBiker in Fabulous Fifty | Jul 28, 2015
- Farewelling AberaeronMy aunt Alison, uncle Richard and cousins Lowri and Morgan arrived on Saturday afternoon in sunny Aberaeron. (I’m not being sarcastic – it actually was very sunny.) We walked along the River Aeron to Llanerchaeron, a National Trust estate with Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 27, 2015
- Palate Cleanser Part 2Thoroughly enjoyed my last two days at Florence House. Sunday brought us more yoga, Tai Chi and a wonderful evening sitting around the sofas drinking wine, chatting and laughing. It started off in "the naughty corner" with Isobel, Kate and Posted by TangoBiker in Fabulous Fifty | Jul 27, 2015
- The Palate CleanserThe first step on my odessy is to Florence House on the Sussex coast for an Omtropy yoga retreat. The idea is that this will melt away all the stresses and strains of working life (and hopefully some of those Posted by TangoBiker in Fabulous Fifty | Jul 26, 2015
- The Journey Begins!So, this is it, we're finally on our way to our new life in China! The adventure begins tomorrow as we leave England and our old lives behind. We're currently sitting in a hotel near Heathrow and just wanted to Posted by Gavin_w207 in Whatever Happened to Kathy and Gavin? | Jul 23, 2015
- Ready and Waiting ...here we comeAfter months and months of planning we are now at a Heathrow Airport hotel ready to depart on our flight to Singapore tomorrow. It has been a bit stressful during the last two or three weeks what with last minute Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Jul 23, 2015
- Getting closer....I feel like a kid as the end of term approaches. Excited, impatient, optimistic, with a side order of nervous and manic!
Buenos Aires accommodation is now booked. This was a slightly "different" experience. Having decided on a flat we liked, Posted by TangoBiker in Fabulous Fifty | Jul 21, 2015
- Day beforeHere we go people! We are packed and raring to go. Hopefully the journey on the M25 won't be too bad tomorrow morning. Obviously we have left room for lots of presents! We will miss you all. See you in Posted by FergusVenn in America Adventure | Jul 19, 2015
- The sun comes outIt is absolutely spectacular in north Wales, particularly when it's sunny, which is why it’s sad that maybe a quarter of all houses seem to be for sale. In Nefyn, most shops have closed including the supermarket and the chemist Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 16, 2015
- UKWith some drama we managed to arrive at Heathrow on Sunday morning. We arrived at Vancouver airport on Saturday afternoon and fronted up at the BA counter to check in to be told that they had cancelled their second flight Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jul 15, 2015
- Packing- my life in a suitcase (and 2 boxes....)Packing......
In my life I have packed many many times. To go to school or work a bag of books. I have packed for a weekend away in a small bag. Or to go on a one or 2 week Posted by LifeInASuitcase in My Life in a Suitcase! | Jul 15, 2015