- Entry 14 - London and the Isle of SkyeI started packing on Wednesday morning and cleaned the house before leaving for the airport. Unfortunately Will was busy so I didn’t get to see him at the airport before I left but I was in the air before I Posted by Aussiesincanada in A year of adventures | Dec 5, 2014
- Hashing!So, as I've probably got your attention with the title of this entry, let me explain what I mean...
[i]The Hash House Harriers (abbreviated to HHH or H3, or referred to simply as hashing) is an international group of non-competitive running Posted by charlystyles in Charly & Eric's adventure | Dec 4, 2014
- Back to Blighty - Part 5So for our final couple of weeks back at home we got to enjoy the end of the summer and spend time with all our family and friends that we still hadn't seen.
As fun as it is travelling, being at Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Nov 29, 2014
- Back to Blighty - Part 4(You can see all the photos and videos [[http://s981.photobucket.com/user/danseal/library/Patricks%2030th|here]]. Password is the same as for the blog).
The next day was to be a long one, we had to drive from Monza all the way to Belgium Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Nov 29, 2014
- Back to Blighty - Part 3(You can see all the photos and videos [[http://s981.photobucket.com/user/danseal/library/Patricks%2030th|here]]. Password is the same as for the blog).
So having caught up on some sleep and having a few lovely days getting stuffed full o Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Nov 25, 2014
- My FamilyAs you can imagine, we have a lot of friends and family to catch up with / say goodbye to before we leave.
One great, and rare, get-together was in Essex with most of the Styles' side of the family.
With thanks Posted by charlystyles in Charly & Eric's adventure | Nov 25, 2014
- Edinburgh, Scotland I went to Edinburgh this weekend. A slightly less spontaneous trip than the Dublin weekend as it was organised by a University related group with over 900 attendees, but still a lot of fun.
I thought I knew what to Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Nov 23, 2014
- Back to Blighty - Part 2(You can see all the photos [[http://s981.photobucket.com/user/danseal/library/Jens%20Wedding%20-%20August%202014|here]]. Password is the same as for the blog.)
It's not every day your best mate gets married. I'd be looking forward to the Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Nov 20, 2014
- Month One and A BitI was planning on updating this blog quite regularly, but I think I have already established in previous posts just how lazy I can be. So here is an update on how uni life has been going as an Aussie Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Nov 20, 2014
- Guest of Henry VIIINot only have we not been to Antarctica Margaret has not been to Hampton court either. Thanks to Jim an Laura for a lovely evening at Pizza Express and for getting us to Hampton court for a day of spectacular Posted by Purkism in Twoheadfurthersouth | Nov 18, 2014
- Down but not outThe trick is to remind myself that I am telling myself I am miserable and I need to stop telling myself that I am. It’s getting in the way of my plans for world domination. That and the harsh Posted by safemouse in Life in Broken Britain | Nov 16, 2014
- Planning the voyage
Planning the voyage, Sir Ernest and one of the locals. I knew we'd find a use for my late Father's World maps! Posted by Purkism in Twoheadfurthersouth | Nov 15, 2014
- Home comingI land in Abu Dhabi, alone and find myself a seat which looks as comfortable as a bicycle without a seat... Or tires. So plonking myself down I wrap my Masai blanket tight around me, to attempt to recreate the Posted by kayles in The Orsum Adventures | Nov 11, 2014
- London London was never a city high on my list to travel to because when I thought of it, I thought of it like my home town, but much much colder. Man was I wrong though.
I knew it would be a Posted by nomadicblonde in Finally fulfilling a dream | Nov 10, 2014
- Back to Blighty - Part 1So the original plan for going home was something like this. Land Thursday, pickup the car, unpack, relax, get some rest, go to Mikeys wedding, recover, go to Jens wedding. Perfect.
Problem was, having not taken the original flight home from Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Nov 7, 2014
- lovelyI went to see my GP today. She is really lovely, still a trainee. Actually I think all my female GPs I’ve ever had going back to the lovely one I had in Deptford through to the lovely Posted by safemouse in Life in Broken Britain | Nov 6, 2014
- And the other famous bridge
The chain bridge in Budapest that goes over the Danube was built on a larger scale as the Marlow Bridge built by William Tierney Clark that crosses the Thames. This one Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Nov 5, 2014
- Cornwall TripWe spent five days down in Cornwall at the end of October. The children enjoyed it, and particularly liked the beach. The area down there was very good, a lot of cliffs. We read the children some Posted by Holan Family in Holan Family | Nov 4, 2014
- LondonI took a week out of my October holiday to visit London - a city I'd yet to explore. As expensive as London can be, I was able to find cheap flights and I stayed with a friend, Posted by Meghan.Gardner in Our France Adventure | Nov 3, 2014
- Horton to RibbleheadYesterday we did the second part of our long distance walk from Horton in Ribblesdale to Ribblehead. We got the train to Horton then walked from the station to Ribblehead via Pen-y-ghent. This is also one of the peaks on Posted by Purkism in Twoheadfurthersouth | Nov 2, 2014
- Farewell Wem
We have met new family members - the next generation, and played on swings, walked down the narrow streets of the village. This is Tony's side of the family. Later we s Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Nov 1, 2014
- Sunshine in SomersetI thought I should test this concept, and have a practice run at writing a blog - something which I hope to get a lot more practice of over the coming few months!
The idea of moving abroad is slowly making Posted by charlystyles in Charly & Eric's adventure | Oct 31, 2014
- Shropshire With sisters, brothers, nieces and the rolling hills of England and Wales we return to the land of our birth and formative years. We are being spoiled with good food, wine and the remaining roses.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/435069/EBE3F6DFD Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Oct 30, 2014
- Starting our Adventure We arrived at Heathrow last night, and stayed at the Radisson Blu, so as to have a stress free start to our journey to New Zealand, thought I would just start our blog off here with a couple of pics. Posted by Denisegpiper in The day we have been waiting for!! | Oct 30, 2014
- London, UK (2011)View of Russell Square from my hotel room:
Memorial for animals who have served in war:
[img=http://photos.travel Posted by Vanessa25 in Today I Wanna Play | Oct 29, 2014