- London - Rest DayFri 1st of November
Today has been kinda good
Woke up late and got up late met one of the girls on my tour and a group of us went to lunch...we went to Yo Sushi...it was so good until we Posted by stormymay in The Rugby League Trip of a lifetime | Nov 4, 2013
- Still travellingThursday 31st
Today I just feel bluh I mean I'm still happy I'm travelling but I just don't wanna be here I wanna lay in bed and cry. Maybe it's the fact I have left the League world behind and now Posted by stormymay in The Rugby League Trip of a lifetime | Nov 4, 2013
- Being home and being homeless[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/616829/large_27292B322219AC6817BA4DE2C Posted by Kirstyonwroot in England to South East Asia | Nov 3, 2013
- BristolWed 30th
About to go to bed in Bristol
Today has been exhausting amazing and fantastic I'm not sure how Sylva did it but she drove from Keswick to Manchester then Manchester to Bristol (all up about 8 hours driving)...proberly should Posted by stormymay in The Rugby League Trip of a lifetime | Nov 2, 2013
- WorkingtonTues 29th
Hey guys live from A beautiful little place called Keswick just outside of Workington about 20miles from Scotland
We started the morning the morning in Chester where Sylva had things to do for a friend so I stayed in town Posted by stormymay in The Rugby League Trip of a lifetime | Nov 2, 2013
- nothing will come of nothingafter weeks of vague planning, we've decided to commit our thoughts to paper and create an itinerary. it's fair to stay we're starting from a position of near complete ignorance, so things will change as we hear about good things Posted by marklally in sdfsdf t | Nov 2, 2013
- The Devil's MaskColours, make-up, masks, capes, costumes, sugar and the cover of night.
Halloween, the Devils Day, is the one night a year a girl can dress like a total slut, and no one can say anything - haha ok not exactly Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Nov 1, 2013
- Soul Traders - GIG at Blundells School Tiverton, SomersetJust to give an update to all things Mongolia Rally for Team Scrumptious.
We are holding a gig night at Blundells school to raise money for [[https://www.justgiving.com/teams/TeamScrumptious|Cancer Research UK]], [[https://www.ammado.com/commu Posted by TeamScrumptious in Mongolia 2014 (chasing the dream) | Oct 31, 2013
- RochdaleThe biggest storm in English history is apparently going on atm and I have seen nothing it did rain tonight and I am wet but it's not even part of the storm apparently..proberly lucky really
I started off the day at Posted by stormymay in The Rugby League Trip of a lifetime | Oct 31, 2013
- Warrington Day3 and 4
So last night was the open ceremony of the World Cup made it to Millennium stadium right at 130 after getting lost..well not lost just went to the wrong door found my seat and got settled in for Posted by stormymay in The Rugby League Trip of a lifetime | Oct 31, 2013
- LovePassion is such a deep emotion, that when you experience it's overwhelming power, you are clear, free and know exactly what your heart desires.
There are many things in life that I love, but few special things that I love with Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Oct 27, 2013
- Terminal 5 HeathrowFeeling very relaxed despite the warnings of "worst storm in 40 years" due to hit the South East tonight. As far as I can ascertain, we are well ahead of the worst of it and my priorities were Posted by JennyKFE2013 in Far East 2013 | Oct 27, 2013
- Saturday, 26th October: The Night Before I do not really know what I am doing with this blog; have chosen a template which may well be naff. It just seems like a good idea to start this now as a way of keeping in touch Posted by JennyKFE2013 in Far East 2013 | Oct 26, 2013
- Are you sitting comfortably?For an overview of the trip, please access the following TripCase site:-
http://www.tripcase.com/web2/trips/11538227/itinerary Posted by Deedub99 in D&B RtW 2013 | Oct 25, 2013
- East Coast TrainsThe Journey from London to Edinburgh takes approximately 4 hours. We expected to arrive in Edinburgh around 3pm after departing London at 11am.
The day started out well as the train arrived at Kings Cross station on time and after an Posted by mrs.t in Europe 2013 | Oct 24, 2013
- EdinburghAfter the horrible train trip, it had shortened our time available in Edinburgh. We visited only two things - Edinburgh Castle and Royal Yacht Britannia. We had fairly mild weather for this time of the year. I was afraid that Posted by mrs.t in Europe 2013 | Oct 24, 2013
- PreparationsWell here we are, all our bags are packed we're ready to go. ( sounds like a song coming on). Tomorrow we will be on our way to Nepal. Heathrow, Delhi to Katmandu. It's quite a conundrum, packing for motorcycling Posted by Mick G in Nepal | Oct 23, 2013
- Dubai - London26/9/13 We arrived in London, jet lagged, a little confused about what next.
After meandering our way through UK border control we came out into arrivals. I was looking at the faces waiting at the gate and all of a Posted by Saussi67 in UK and Europe 2013 Paul and Shaz | Oct 20, 2013
- Freshers’ Week: Part Two[float=right][/float]On Thursday morning, October 3rd, I ate breakfast and then took the university’s free shuttle bus into the town of Cirencester. The Market Place with many different types of shops takes about ten minutes to reach by bus. I walked Posted by samanthakeast in Meandering Sam | Oct 20, 2013
- Double Rainbow==
'A Thing of Beauty is a Joy Forever - John Keats...'
Autumn is looked upon with uninspired eyes by the people of London. As the darkness of winter looms across the dreary sky, people cover up in their coats, a Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Oct 19, 2013
- Three weeks and two days to go...suggestions welcomedSo the hostel is booked in Hong Kong. I have a start and end to my trip, just 4 months in between to fill in...
Current plan is:
11-29 Nov: Burma
29 Nov-1 Dec: Bangkok
1-15 Dec: Cambodia & Laos
15-17 Dec: Bangkok
17-28 Dec: Vietnam
28-30 Posted by GoonishPython in The Great South East Asia Adventure | Oct 18, 2013
- Writing About What You Know[center]'Write about what you know'. Its always seemed like such a cliched term to me, something I usually just pass over. But having completed a history degree in 2012 and since then working as a customer advisor, I have begun Posted by Jen_Ingrid in The Scouse Chronicles | Oct 14, 2013
- The Heart - The High and The HurtIf your heart is just a muscle that pumps blood through your body, then why does it feel like it's shattering within you when something bad happens or feels like it's going to escape through your chest when when you're Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Oct 13, 2013
- 13/10/1328.08.13 - Paris was a success and we had an amazing four days together! We went to see the eiffel tower and walked up to the second floor which 669 steps! Then got the lift to the third floor! Also Posted by livetotravel14 in Our Big Adventure... | Oct 13, 2013
- Freshers' Week: Part One[float=right][/float]Around 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 1st, I made it to the Royal Agricultural University. Gazing at the stately stone buildings towering overhead, it felt as if I had stepped back in time to another century rather than simply traveled Posted by samanthakeast in Meandering Sam | Oct 10, 2013