- Berwick - will be added soonWill update soon. Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Oct 20, 2014
- Alnwick - will be added soonWill be updated soon. Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Oct 20, 2014
- Introduction[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/717604/P1020034.jp Posted by MalcolmB in Mal's Asia Trip 2015 | Oct 16, 2014
- London and EdinburghSo here we are in Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland. Previously, we almost slept through London as we both came down with some terrible illness that wiped us out. We meandered through the Kensington Gardens and surrounding park; viewed Posted by ScottandAshley in Round the World Travels 2014 | Oct 14, 2014
- HelloWell with three weeks to go until I leave I thought it was about time to start a blog. Posted by Jenni Lees in Living the Dream | Oct 12, 2014
- Down at Fraggle RockDown on the ground outside my Victorian abode the locals are often quite vocal and like to exercise their lungs in street slanging matches. Fights may break out, insults are traded.
Last night I heard this harsh insult delivered betwixt two Posted by safemouse in Life in Broken Britain | Oct 11, 2014
- Midlands, magic, and mugglesWe made our way to London Marylebone and caught the train to Dorridge, where Liz was waiting to continue the tradition of well and truly spoiling any Antipodean relatives who might happen this way. Cynthia and Vincent joined us for Posted by apostrophewoman in The Festival of Alison | Oct 9, 2014
- Beginner's luckI woke up this morning feeling pin sharp. I haven't felt this way in a long, long time. Suddenly I can do things like washing and tidying up much faster. Hope it lasts! (This is probably Posted by safemouse in Life in Broken Britain | Oct 9, 2014
- When a woman is tired of London...Having left Paris behind and travelled on the Eurostar to St Pancras, we made our way to our home for the next three days, the Bedford Hotel in Bloomsbury. Here was a hotel determined that we would not inadvertently Posted by apostrophewoman in The Festival of Alison | Oct 5, 2014
- How to avoid airport stressYou may be on your way to a relaxing getaway, however getting to said destination can often prove more stressful than you want. From check-in to organising your luggage to dealing with parking; it is rare that we are able Posted by cparker18 in Airport Parking Tips | Oct 3, 2014
- The man at the backBus didn’t turn up (Stagecoach, an old old story), was about 25 minutes late. Laurie was well in to a lesson on displacement (when less reactive atoms are exchange for more reactive ones) and I struggled to get to Posted by safemouse in Life in Broken Britain | Oct 1, 2014
- London 7Today is our last day in London before coming home. We went to buy some souvenirs for our family. It is very exciting to be coming home, even if it’s a 3 day long journey! We walked about the city Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Oct 1, 2014
[center][i]London ... my best living experience for the moment.
Why ? Atmosphere, lot of things to do, people everywhere,,awesome parties and I've met real friends who will be for ever Posted by celia0409 in EYL and keep travelling | Sep 13, 2014
- Flying south for the winter!Left the house at 12.00 and took a taxi to the airport. Checked in, collected our currency, strolled through security, bought some stuff in the duty free and retired to the lounge for cake and coffee.
Once on board we Posted by JayneandJohn in Our South African Adventure | Oct 1, 2014
- London 6First my dad and I got up early and walked past Buckingham Palace. We went to Geo. F. Trumper’s for him to get a haircut and shave. It was very fancy they used a cut-throat razor and they even Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Sep 30, 2014
- Salisbury & StonehengeI was staying at Bournemouth so I had to travel to see the Stonehenge! I decided to travel by myself so I booked a tour online, packed my bags and was ready for witnessing my dream place! The mini bus Posted by AkshayBhagat in Travel Diaries | Sep 30, 2014
- Scheduling mix upIn Downton Abbey the week before last one character was lampooned for putting something akin to boot polish in his hair to look younger and it sort of reminded me of myself because this year I’ve taken half-hearted steps to Posted by safemouse in Life in Broken Britain | Sep 30, 2014
- London 5We walked through Green Park today to get the train to the British Museum. The park was full of squirrels and pigeons. I saw four squirrels in the park, two of them were chasing one another around the tree.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/701878/g Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Sep 29, 2014
- SOS: Selling Our Stuff (Part II)The venue, [[http://www.hillheadbookclub.com/|Hillhead Book Club]], is cool- mismatched tables, chairs, old lamps, DJ on the wheels of steel and it is pretty well organised (a table provided) but the footfall was poor.
We arrive early at 10:15am and we Posted by TwoScots Abroad in Bonnie Scotland | Sep 29, 2014
- London 4First off we went to the London Dungeons. I thought it was very scary because it was dark and wet. We went through the Gunpowder plot, the Great Plague, Miss Lovett’s pie shop, Jack the Ripper, the Torturer, the Judge Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Sep 28, 2014
- London 3We went to the Tower of London via platform 9 ¾ at Kings Cross station. Platform 9 ¾ is the platform that Harry (Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s stone) catches the train to Hogwarts. At Platform 9 ¾ there is Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Sep 28, 2014
- London 2After a long sleep we were ready to start the day in London. We went on the Big Bus which is just around the corner. On the Big Bus we saw the London landmarks such as the Marble Arch, Big Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Sep 26, 2014
- London - The Tate Museum.There was a time, years ago when I saw museums as places you only really needed to visit once. It was to me, simply art under glass, frozen in time. Once you had seen Mus Posted by Charloch in Travels With Charley | Sep 27, 2014
- All home safe and wellWell we were woken early as the boat was docking, dressed and down for a coffee before disembarking.
No issues with UK Border Agency and we were on our way by 07:00, with the various routes home we went our separate Posted by Eric_The_Viking in Big Bike Adventure 2014 | Sep 13, 2014
- CountdownIt's only a few days now until we trek up Kilimanjaro for Footsteps International to help street kids in Kenya. All travel, accommodation and associated costs are being paid by us so all money raised goes direct to Footsteps. I’ve Posted by DJBen in Footsteps up Kilimanjaro | Sep 26, 2014