- Every traveler has their favorite spot Do you ever get those days, or moments when you think back to a specific place you visited and your brain just transports you back there? Do you lose all sense of being as it brings a smile to Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 24, 2016
- Slack Day in SouthamptonStarted the day by booking return trips on the Red Funnel Ferry to the Isle Of Wight for tomorrow. The ferry sails every hour on the hour, so we booked for 10:00. I feel a bit uncomfortable not Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Sep 24, 2016
- Day 16 – Antrim Coast to BelfastAt breakfast we chatted a little with people from Arkansas, North Carolina, and the Netherlands, but we needed to scoot out early to get to Belfast so we didn’t linger long to talk. We drove just over an hour Posted by camner in Ireland and London 2016 | Sep 23, 2016
- Day 15 – The Antrim CoastWe enjoyed another good breakfast: poached eggs, baked beans, and toast, plus yogurt and fruit and coffee. Fortunately we walk a fair amount each day to wear off so much food,
We left early (by 9:15) so we could Posted by camner in Ireland and London 2016 | Sep 23, 2016
- Day in PortsmouthOur destination today is Portsmouth, not for any specific reason but we're unlikely to have the opportunity again. We have a trip booked with Country Express Coaches departing Southampton at 08:30 and returning from Portsmouth at 13:55. The coach Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Sep 23, 2016
- Day 14 – Derry to the Antrim CoastOur B&B, Victoria Gate, in Derry was a different style than others in that it was a new home (I’d guess at most 2 years old) that had two B&B rooms on the third floor. It was a huge Posted by camner in Ireland and London 2016 | Sep 22, 2016
- Visit to WinchesterAnother satisfying breakfast and then off to the station where we collected the tickets I'd organised through the Internet. All very efficient. Our trip to Winchester is a stop along the way to London. The train was Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Sep 22, 2016
- Around SouthamptonCrashed a bit early last night and had a disturbed sleep. Fully awake at 06:00 so got up, washed and dressed. Downstairs for breakfast by about 07:00 and out on the street by 07:50. Walking from the Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Sep 21, 2016
- On to SouthamptonDespite the late start we both had a reasonable sleep and awoke quite alert and ready to take on the day. First order of business being breakfast. Premier Inn has three levels of choice, we opted for the Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Sep 20, 2016
- Touchdown at Heathrow LondonAfter a restful sleep in the Transit Hotel we sorted out some 'essentials' some Singapore dollars, we'll be back here on the cruise and flying through again next year as well. Found a Chemist shop and purchased a few Posted by greynomadm in 2016-09 UK to Sydney | Sep 20, 2016
- 5 years a traveler ===Australia – New Zealand – Thailand – Laos – Cambodia – Vietnam – Czech Republic – Bali – Singapore – Mexico – Belize – Guatemala – Nicaragua – (via Costa Rica ) – Panama – Colombia – Peru – Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 17, 2016
- Malaysia Part 3We leave the Golden Mile complex after boarding our bus to Kuala Lumpur. Might I say the busses are very comfortable with lots of room, our bus is full not a spare seat in the house.
A short while after clearing Posted by SCorbett in Travelling across Sri Lanka with friends | Sep 15, 2016
- Singapore Part 2Well today sees us check out of the Pan Pacific for our one night stay at the Marina Bay Sands - it is so expensive.
We check in and ask for a high floor as we are in Malaysia celebrating 2 Posted by SCorbett in Travelling across Sri Lanka with friends | Sep 15, 2016
- RitornoDall'alto, Atene finisce agli angoli degli occhi sonnolenti. Le montagne d'arbusti, di rami, di tronchi verticali con fronde orizzontali, di fichi d'india, di aranci, di zucche e fichi, riempiono i bachi dei mercati ai lati delle strade bruciate dal sole. Posted by Lachesi in Grecia | Sep 14, 2016
- Bubble burst, reality smacks !===I can’t speak for every backpacker out there but the ones I know, the blogs I’ve read all share the common feeling – coming back home like a massive comedown; Actually more like somebody took a knife and punctured through Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 14, 2016
- Living In the Moment
If you ever watch MOTD2 (Match of the Day 2 for the football uninitiated), then you will know that it features "2 Good, 2 Bad". Two highly entertaining highlights and then tw Posted by edandsuet in 2 Good, 2 Bad | Sep 8, 2016
- Ready to Go
My backpack weighs 7kgs but I can still run with it on.
Follow my blog to find out where I am and the places I have visited
See you in 2017
Thom Posted by edandsuet in Thomas's Great Adventure | Sep 8, 2016
- MusicaΌσο θάβεις το σποράκι, τόσο βγάνει ανθό. / As deep as you sow the seed, that much the blossom will grow.
Posted by Lachesi in Grecia | Aug 31, 2016
- LibriIl greco non lo legge nessuno. Qui se uno arriva ad avere mille lettori è fortunato. I greci colti non leggono i loro scrittori; preferiscono leggere i libri tedeschi, inglesi, francesi. In Grecia uno scrittore non ha possibilità.
[img=http://photos. Posted by Lachesi in Grecia | Aug 30, 2016
- Nerves and excitmentSo it's the day of our flight and later on we will be departing from Heathrow to Bali. We have been saving and booking things as we have gone a long and now the time has come to live a Posted by 00Verney in 2 Tits in Paradise | Aug 27, 2016
- 10 Express tips for an Easy House MoveExpress Removals 24/7 appreciate how stressful moving is - and we only pick up and drop off your possessions! With the run-up to a big move being a testing time and something you want to get right, we - as Posted by expresss123 in Removal Croydon | Aug 26, 2016
- My First Ever BlogI am currently sitting on my comfy double bed, my bible to my left and my 'West Africa' Lonely Planet book to my right. And am now delaying the packing process by starting my blog.
My current plan for the Posted by Lucy H in My Adventures Aboard the Africa Mercy | Aug 26, 2016
- MappaL'idea é generale, la mappa mentale franosa. Cambiare idea al bivio dá un senso di libertá passeggera.
Posted by Lachesi in Grecia | Aug 20, 2016
- New blogging website - please subscribe to poppy wanders!Hello everyone
Thank you for subscribing and following my travels through this blog!
Whilst I had some time in Portugal, I created a new website which I am now blogging from. Please head over to [[https://poppywanders.wordpress.com]] and you can see Posted by Poppy90 in Poppy's Travel Blog! | Aug 20, 2016
- Under a month to go! So in less than a months time I will be heading to South Africa for three months!! Ahhh! Even typing that makes my stomach lurch a little bit as I know these next few weeks are just got to fly Posted by Ruthiebrady in South Africa | Aug 19, 2016