- A Royal AffairThis week has just flown by!
Morgan has been sick with a cold so Monday we headed off to the movies to see Jurassic Park - was amazing and afterwards we wandered back to the hostel through Hyde Park again where Posted by MorganErikaOE in Love & Adventures | Jun 19, 2015
- Inverness Friday 19thwe thought this clever
[img=http://photos.travell Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jun 19, 2015
- Day 9Leaving Inverness and heading south to the Cairngorm Mountains to visit Blair Castle. Continuing to the Kingdom of Fire to the historic city of St Andrews to visit the monastic ruins of the castle and the cathedral. Posted by kdarensb in K&K Travels | Jun 19, 2015
- Ballater to Inverness Thursday 18th Sampling the Glenlivet 18yr old scotch. Note the tartan scarf I've gone native.
Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jun 18, 2015
- Day 8Upon arriving in Inverness, we explored the hilltop castle and cathedral. We headed to Culloden Moor to the site of the Jacobite 45, where the Scottish rose against the English. Followed by a visit to Clava Cairns, the standing Posted by kdarensb in K&K Travels | Jun 18, 2015
- London: The Finale-ishI'm now in London, but what is there to say about London? I think this is my fifth time here so I don't know if I have anything novel to say, but I will say this: London has to be, Posted by SB Hermitage in Shelley at the Hermitage | Jun 18, 2015
- Day 7Visited Dunvegan Castle, home of the MacLeod Clan for 800 years. Strolled through the garden and walked along the bank of Loch Dunvegan. Crossed back to the mainland via Skye Bridge. Drove through the Great Glen to castle Eilean Posted by kdarensb in K&K Travels | Jun 17, 2015
- St Andrews to Ballater Wednesday 17thToday was a sleep in for us 7.30 first time . The B&B was excellent and a great mattress. Trip to Ballater took us through some spectacular scenery. We travelled through the snow fields and yes there was still snow Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jun 17, 2015
- Edinburgh to St AndrewsIt's a warmer day today we left Edinburgh and had a sauntering day to St Andrews. We drove to Culross a sleepy spot across the gulf from Edinburgh. The bridge spanning the gulf was about 1km long. Then we headed Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jun 16, 2015
- Day 6This morning took the "Road to the Isles" stopping for pictures at Armadale Castle driving through the Cuillin Hills to Skeabost Country House. Spent the evening touring the Trotternish Peninsula; visited natural waterfalls. Hope to see dolphins and seals Posted by kdarensb in K&K Travels | Jun 16, 2015
- Day 5Spent 2 days off the shore of Loch Leven in the Glencoe West Highlands. Stopped in at Glencoe Monument that marks the spot of the clan battle made famous by Mel Gibson in the movie Brave Heart. Rode Posted by kdarensb in K&K Travels | Jun 16, 2015
- Down the garden path....The culmination of 8 years musing, about 3 years saving and 6 months planning is finally to unfold. The general plan is to circumnavigate the world, traveling east across Europe and Asia, hopping across the Bering straight, down through North Posted by Banana Spokes in Bears can ride bikes | Jun 16, 2015
- London - Day 4Today, we saw the sun again! We enjoy our morning walks to the tube, during which we see parents walking their uniformed children to school. In this neighborhood, the boys wear gray blazers and brimmed caps, and Posted by Cybercsp in London, Paris and Normandy | Jun 14, 2015
- Edinburgh Monday 15th captain Hal in the officers mess
[img=http://photos.travel Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jun 15, 2015
- Test EntryI've been running through every travel website I can find figuring out which one is the best one to keep all my blog posts.
I've been on a bit of an adventure and I'd like to have a record of the Posted by PaulJefferyes in Paul Takes On The World | Jun 15, 2015
- Day 24 – 10 June (Wednesday)The last day of our trip! I was very happy to spend it in London – it is a great city.
It was a lot cooler in London and overcast. It was great weather for getting about.
We had stayed in the Posted by Tomheasley in Tom Andrew and Bill | Jun 14, 2015
- Day 23 – 9 June (Tuesday)Breakfast was provided in our accommodation. It was in an elegant dining area – but we noticed some people who had seats for breakfast overlooking Campo Santa Maria Formosa – we envied the outlook they enjoyed! However the breakfast was Posted by Tomheasley in Tom Andrew and Bill | Jun 14, 2015
- English Countryside - Day 3First, a bit of background.....We met our friends, Karen and Dave, on a Celebrity cruise a number of years ago.
We enjoyed their company very much, and through th Posted by Cybercsp in London, Paris and Normandy | Jun 13, 2015
- London BabyIt has been a full on few days since we arrived in London, and finally taking a day to just hang out!
We arrived after a 10 hour flight from LA - was a good flight apart from crappy kids screaming Posted by MorganErikaOE in Love & Adventures | Jun 14, 2015
- Day 4Visited Scotland's largest city, Glasgow. A great shopping center. Went to St George Square, Glasgow Cathedral, Stirling Castle and William Wallace Monument. Posted by kdarensb in K&K Travels | Jun 14, 2015
- Edinburgh Sunday 14thWoke up to a bitterly cold morning. So that meant gloves, beanies coats etc etc. we had about a 6km walk up to Edinburgh Castle so we set of at 8am. The castle was really interesting and neat as a Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jun 14, 2015
- London - Day 2Her Majesty interfered with our plans this morning. WHO KNEW (besides everyone else in London) that today was her official birthday celebration, the Trooping of Colours?? So, we had to scrap our plans for the changing of Posted by Cybercsp in London, Paris and Normandy | Jun 12, 2015
- Berwick to Edinburgh Saturday 13th Looking into the distance you can see a crag called Bass Rock
Fishing village we calle Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jun 13, 2015
- London - Day 1London welcomed us with sunshine (the warmest day of the year thus far), and a warning that "torrents of rain" would follow by mid to late afternoon. Because we brought the umbrella, this never happened.
After breakfast, we rode the Posted by Cybercsp in London, Paris and Normandy | Jun 12, 2015
- Haltwhistle to Berwick on Tweed Friday 12thLovely farm breakfast today in a lovely farmhouse. Off to Hardians wall we visited three sights of the wall. Amazing when you think it was built in 200 ad and tho in ruins is still substantial in parts today. One Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jun 12, 2015