- Party!!!Hier soir, nous avons fait notre partie d'au revoir :) Un petit comité d'amis et une soirée très sympathique.
Nous avions fait des pizzas maison et une fritatta de petits pois et on s'est régalé ;)
Voici une petite photo : Posted by globetrotter14 in Autour de l'Inde et l'Asie 2014 | Jan 12, 2014
- Travelling to oz December 2014Hello!! I am new to this forum! I am intending to travel to Australia for a year from December 2014, I will be travelling alone and was wondering if anyone else on here is in a similar situation? Would be Posted by joanneuk in Travelling to oz dec 2014 | Jan 11, 2014
- Quasiment prêtWaou!!! Le temps passe trop vite, nous sommes déjà le 10 Janvier et plus que 13 jours avant le départ...
Nos valises sont prêtes pour l'Inde et il ne nous manque plus que la valise qui arrive avec maman pour finir Posted by globetrotter14 in Autour de l'Inde et l'Asie 2014 | Jan 10, 2014
- Greenlaning on KentAfter the "long" Christmas, me and my buddy Tom were looking forward getting the bikes muddy.
This route was carefully prepared using ViewRanger, which I think is the best mobile app out there when it comes to orientation, navigation and route Posted by hebbo in Hebbo goes RTW | Jan 10, 2014
- Snuggling InI know it's too early to say I'm feeling comfortable here. There are lots of new things every day and it would be pretty arrogant to feel like I know what I'm doing. I don't, I really don't have much Posted by TrevorCook in Ensconced in Edinburgh | Jan 9, 2014
- Final DaysI have a grand total of 3 days to work and to be perfectly honest it is getting in the way of our final preparations!
Bill has hunted around and got the cheapest Malaria tablets and the prescription has gone in Posted by mulliganward in Mulligan-Ward Travellers | Jan 9, 2014
- Voyage to the Cape
Here we are packed, fully injected with yellow fever, hepatitis, rabies, typhoid and armed with anti malaria and sea sickness pills but we are still at home!
The Saga Pearl II has b Posted by Tony and Penny in Tony and Pennys Travels | Jan 9, 2014
- Day 1Started off weorihjq wptiohqero hq
Posted by kieran1111 in Hong Kong | Nov 2, 2007
- Visa Pour l'IndeEt voila, aujourd'hui nous sommes allés au service des visas pour l'Inde et avons fait notre demande. Après avoir fait le nécessaire pour les deux, nous attendons maintenant la réponse... Normalement, nous devrions avoir le visa sous 10 jours!! On Posted by globetrotter14 in Autour de l'Inde et l'Asie 2014 | Jan 7, 2014
- 2010 A2 - LONDON TOWN & HAMPTON COURT PALACELEAVING THE SOUTH COAST & HEADING HOME VIA LONDON
IT WILL BE A BUS RIDE TO OXFORD CIRCUS ,THEN A ZIG ZAG ROUTE TO TRAFALGAR SQUARE. ANOTHER BUS TO THE TOWER AND A VISIT INSIDE THE TOWER.
NEXT DAY I AM OFF Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 10, 2013
- Rangement, rangement et rangement...17 jours to go...
On est en plein milieu du rangement et séparation entre ce que nous allons emporter et ce que nous envoyons en France. Je dois dire que c'est un dure travail et pas très motivant, je voudrais déjà Posted by globetrotter14 in Autour de l'Inde et l'Asie 2014 | Jan 6, 2014
- 2010 A1 ARUNDEL CASTLE & PORTSMOUTH & THE ISLE OF WIGHT===ARUNDLE CASTLE===
I AM HEADING TO ENGLAND TO SEE MY MUM IN PORTSMOUTH.
I HAD BEEN TO ARUNDEL CASTLE WITH HER & DAD A FEW YEARS PRIOR & AS IT IS ON MY WAY, I WILL HAVE ANOTHER LOOK..
ONLY FROM THE OUTSIDE. Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 10, 2013
- Digging into Dalkeith and beyond: my first couple of daysThe quote above, "They should tell you when you're born have a suitcase heart, be ready to travel," is on the cover of the travel journal Dani gave to me for Christmas. As my plane took off from Newark bound Posted by TrevorCook in Ensconced in Edinburgh | Jan 5, 2014
- Petite introductionBonjour à tous,
Je suis maintenant à 19 jours de mon départ d'Edimbourg pour Londres, pour le commencement de mon voyage en Inde (8 semaines), Japon (2 semaines), Chine (5 semaines), puis voyage de Pékin à Saint Petersbourg via le transiberian Posted by globetrotter14 in Autour de l'Inde et l'Asie 2014 | Jan 4, 2014
- Well here is 2014...Well its finally almost here after 19 months of saving up and it still doesn't seem real sometimes. We have finally bought our insurance with STA travel, as much as i didn't want to as they are abit expensive but Posted by livetotravel14 in Our Big Adventure... | Jan 2, 2014
- Jorvik / YorkOne of the things on the list for many months before we left, was a visit to the Jorvik Viking Museum in York. Having developed an interest in Vikings through both the "How to Train your Dragon" book series Posted by suntosnow in Saying goodbye to summer.... | Dec 31, 2013
- Ascent: An EndingIt’s been over a year since I wrote [[http://gregwtravels.travellerspoint.com/392/|my last blog entry]]. I wrote it just before the year turned to 2013, in the wake of my father’s death. When I wrote it, it felt like an ending.
[i]The Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | Dec 29, 2013
- Hyde ParkOur last day in London and the last day of our 2013 holiday!
Shopping was on the agenda for the morning and that included a visit to retail mecca Harrods; 6 floors of unadulterated luxury shopping at luxury prices. We did Posted by BillandAnnhols in 2013 Bill, Ann & Brenda Europe | Dec 28, 2013
- Tower of LondonAnother grey day in London for our visit to another English icon; the Tower of London.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/481658/IMG_2610.jpg caption= The Byward Towe Posted by BillandAnnhols in 2013 Bill, Ann & Brenda Europe | Dec 28, 2013
- Bath & StonehengeA big touring day today to two of England's iconic sights; Bath and Stonehenge.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/481658/24CD9E3C2219AC6817DD5307C3519E4A.jpg caption= Posted by BillandAnnhols in 2013 Bill, Ann & Brenda Europe | Dec 28, 2013
- London & EdinburghLondon
After a packed week in Berlin we arrived in London the day prior to Remembrance Day which we attended in Trafalgar Square. There was a great ceremony and two minutes silence which included the shutting down of the Trafalgar Square Posted by reinandleah in REIN & LEAH'S EUROPEAN ADVENTURE | Dec 28, 2013
- Birds (and boots) Close to Beeston is the Attenborough Nature Reserve, developed in old gravel quarries the wetland has filled from the local river and around 250 different birds visit this area regularly including 2 very rare birds that are spotted occasionally. It Posted by suntosnow in Saying goodbye to summer.... | Dec 25, 2013
- London! The train from Nottingham comes into St Pancras station and our first stop in London was the café, Caravan, at the new developments round Kings Cross. Old granary storage buildings along the canal are now home to St Martins Art Posted by suntosnow in Saying goodbye to summer.... | Dec 25, 2013
- Resting for the Winter[float=right][/float]After a fabulous gig on the 23rd November, thanks to 300 odd people who came and en Posted by TeamScrumptious in Mongolia 2014 (chasing the dream) | Dec 23, 2013
- Hello Old Blighty! We flew out of Kiruna at 6am on my birthday, still feeling in awe of our experiences of the last two nights (which we will write about soon). The small Kiruna airport had fairy lights on the control tower and Posted by suntosnow in Saying goodbye to summer.... | Dec 23, 2013