- LondonWe had a slow start to the day today - we needed to have a bit of a sleep in. At around 11am we made our way by bus and train to Hampton Court Palace - which is a half Posted by Gibbo54 in Two Idiots Abroad | May 15, 2013
- Our trip starts in London in 56 days.....Our travels will start in London in 56 days..... Posted by kostiuk in 2013 | May 18, 2013
- Last day in England
After two hectic days up and down western England we explored locally on Wednesday, visiting the small city/ big village of Wells a Posted by A M Chaffey in Chaffey's Euro Tour | May 18, 2013
- Falling out of travel mode and back into society‘Endless infinity’, ‘brain fizzing’, ‘liberating’, ‘trapping’, ‘overloaded’, ‘distracted’, ‘overstimulated’… were just some of the words filtering into my ear while wondering across Blackfriars bridge, listening to the last episode of Radio 4’s [[http://w Posted by namirem in The finer things in life | May 18, 2013
- Thursday in WalsinghamToday the weather warmed up considerably, and the sun came out. I started the day with Fr Stephen, a parish priest who was on the first floor of S. Hugh’s cottage, and who was bringing his parishioners on pilgrimage. It Posted by stbrides in Saint Bride's Sabbatical | May 17, 2013
- Wednesday in WalsinghamWednesday was again very cold and rainy. There was no heat in the cottage.
At 1100, there was a concelebrated Mass in the Shrine Church, at which I participated. The parish pilgrims and others were there, and there were about 8 Posted by stbrides in Saint Bride's Sabbatical | May 17, 2013
- Tuesday to WalsinghamTuesday, my load lightened to a manageable size, I had the Club’s Full English Breakfast (which guarantees one won’t be hungry until at least 4.00PM), buttoned up the room and went to fetch the car. Avis had a VW Golf, Posted by stbrides in Saint Bride's Sabbatical | May 16, 2013
- LondonA great opportunity this morning to have a huge sleep in - and we were awake at 5.45am! We had our first Skype session with Carly, Sam and our little girls - it was so good to see and talk Posted by Gibbo54 in Two Idiots Abroad | May 14, 2013
- LondonSo - today we have said goodbye to Turkey. What a wonderful, ancient, colourful, traditional, diverse and proud country this is. To anyone who may be reading this journal - if you've ever thought about visiting Turkey - I say Posted by Gibbo54 in Two Idiots Abroad | May 13, 2013
- Monday in LondonMonday--Downsizing +
At this point, I was realising that even though I was going to be on the road for 10 weeks and living out of a suitcase, and even though I had started shedding things and sending home boxes of Posted by stbrides in Saint Bride's Sabbatical | May 15, 2013
- Sunday in LondonSunday in London
I did in fact attend S. Magnus the Martyr, and it was a lovely Solemn High Mass, with a good choir and organ. The Rector is SSC and we had good conversations. I’ve put up some pictures, including Posted by stbrides in Saint Bride's Sabbatical | May 14, 2013
- Oh, well hello wall. How are you?We’ve hit a wall. Or at least, I know I have. I’m tired. My brain is tired. And I don’t have much desire to do or see anything.
We’ve been to Fiji, New Zealand, Bali, Thailand, Egypt and Israel – Posted by smweaver24 in Wooden Nickels | May 14, 2013
- FLIGHTS BOOKED!!!!Well I can offically say I have booked my flight to the land of oz!!!!
11th of June from Heathrow. Just under a month left in England, but going to make it count :)
House contracts ends saturday, 13 days left at Posted by chelle323 in Australia 2013 | May 13, 2013
- Bike kit - The MinionHelmet:
[[http://www.infinitymotorcycles.com/product/caberg-v2rr-chrono-helmet/3021|CABERG V2RR CHRONO WHITE/BLACK]]
[[http://www.hein-g Posted by The Minion in MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TOUR - Part 2 | May 12, 2013
- Saturday Farewell to DublinSaturday--Farewell to Dublin!
Today was an all day travel day; first by ferry, then by rail, to London.
The alarm went off at 0500; almost like a Sunday at S. Bride’s! The coffee was prepped and only needed turning on the gas Posted by stbrides in Saint Bride's Sabbatical | May 11, 2013
- Another tour, another blogTwo years ago my fiancé and I set off on an amazing 3 month motorbike adventure trough Europe on a Yamaha XJR1300: [[http://xjr1300.travellerspoint.com/1/|Motorcycle Adventure Tour '11]]
A few months ago, we watched a documentary on Iceland and we bot Posted by The Minion in MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TOUR - Part 2 | May 11, 2013
- Spring is in the air
So much to do and see in this busy city. We arrived on a warm bank holiday weekend and everyone was out to play. We met Lew and took Tea at Fortnum and Masons, a quintessential London Posted by Pips trip in A new adventure | May 10, 2013
- Paris, Day two, DisneylandUp bright and early and ready to be collected by bus at 8:30am to arrive at Disneyland by 10:00am.
For the whole 8 hours we were at Disneyland we got to go on three rides Buzz Lightyears Laser Blast, Space Posted by tifmen in Aimen & Tiff 2013 | May 10, 2013
- London, Madame TussaudsUp early feed and hopped onto the bus to take us to Madame Tussauds.
I wasn't feeling the best on this day but stuck it out so I didn't miss out. It’s insane how real these wax figures are and the Posted by tifmen in Aimen & Tiff 2013 | May 10, 2013
- London, Big Bus TourWe decided to do a 48hr pass for the Big Bus Tour which takes a total of two hours if you stay on and see all the sites. Darn it, my camera battery was flat & the other one died Posted by tifmen in Aimen & Tiff 2013 | May 10, 2013
- Hello LondonFlight was shit. Simple as, shit! Not going into it or I'll start slagging some more.
Walking out of London airport and I’m greeted with a disgusting breath of cigarette smoke darn the tourist that don’t obey the designed smoking areas. Posted by tifmen in Aimen & Tiff 2013 | May 10, 2013
- Car looks amazingAfter much deliberation I had to come up with a great sign writer.[float=right][/float]
There was a few available but I think that KaleSigns comes out on top, the reason for thi Posted by TeamScrumptious in Mongolia 2014 (chasing the dream) | May 9, 2013
- Heathrow boundWe started off today with a short trip to see the High Force waterfall that was not far from Eastgate. After that we started the long boring haul down the M1 to Heathrow in overcast conditions but at least dry. Posted by gary_mac in Gary and Marg | May 9, 2013
- Bye Bye ScotlandToday we started our 2 day drive to Heathrow via Eastgate in County Durham. The weather as we left the castle was overcast but dry which was good as we retraced our steps through Glen Coe to see what it Posted by gary_mac in Gary and Marg | May 9, 2013
- Home again!This was day to travel home. We took the Tube from the B&B to Heathrow airport, then waited a couple hours for our flight. It ran as scheduled, so after 9.5 hours on the plane, having passed over Posted by camner in Travelling in Great Britain 2013 | May 8, 2013