- 2013 Coupe des Alpes Rally - Get Ready Bianca
Are we suckers for punishment? Or just plain crazy? Whatever your view, we are off on another Rally. This time to the French Alps. We've been told that after the 2013 Winter Trial t Posted by haveyoubeenyet in Have You Been Yet? by Pam Fisher | Jun 10, 2013
- The first weekendThe weather so far has been surprisingly nice - so nice even that we spent most of the Saturday at the loch - 5 minutes walking from the cottage.
We bought a child Posted by Sietse in Stephanie's big summer holiday | Jun 9, 2013
- WanderlustFirst thought- this might take forever - all the pics from going to London with my cousin are already uploaded think goodness- I'm going to write this blog and then write the Amsterdam blog after - so much to tell Posted by dmward22 in Wanderlust | Jun 8, 2013
- Singapore - Doha - London... to HOME!Today was a weird and VERY long day. Jakob and I were awoken to a text I received at 7.30am telling me my results from my exams! I was actually very pleased with my results as they Posted by jennabeckett in Jenna's Singapore Diaries! | Jun 7, 2013
- Gazza's 1 Day tour of London Today was the Gary tour of London
Leave Hotel after Brekky at 9:45 am
Catch underground from Shepherds Bush station to Piccadilly Circus , changing at Oxford Circus
Walk to Trafalgar Square & Nelsons Column
Walk down The Mall past St james Park toward Posted by gary_mac in Gary and Marg | Jun 5, 2013
- Welcome to Beau's BlogHello!
As you know im off on my trip and travels! I hope to be able to log on regularly and update you with all the cool things ill be doing and seeing! So im attempting to blog!! Posted by Kenyamtoto in Beau's Blog | Jun 5, 2013
- Last Week of EnglandThis time next week I will be flying to Australia should be close to getting off, as land at 8pm Australian time which is 11am in England on Wednesday 12th June 2013!
This last week in Lincoln weather wise should be Posted by chelle323 in Australia 2013 | Jun 5, 2013
- London to Paris Thursday 30th May
Well today is our last day in London :( felt like I had only just scratched the surface and would have loved to have spent more time here but am really happy I got to see as much Posted by Caralouise in Europe adventures 2013 | Jun 4, 2013
- The best of EnglandWe love England. Our English friends were definitely the highlights of our short stay in the gray, humid and old yet beautiful country.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/224248/DSC01342.jpg caption=Jay and Andy mastering the technique of Tai Chi f Posted by Fiorela in Two Vagabonds and a Half | Jun 4, 2013
- The world is a book - to not travel is to only ever read 1pgAugustine of Hippo once said “The world is a book and to not travel is to only ever read one page”.
Well Mr “of Hippo” I feel your (probably badly paraphrased) sentiment trivialises the difficulty of turning the pages.
The Posted by Time Well Spent in More Fun Than a Mortgage | Jun 3, 2013
- Arrival at WalesFinally arrived after a whole day of traveling :D everyone looking jetlagged and dizzy but excited for the coming days all the same! Posted by RGSWales13 in RGS Wales Trip 2013 | Jun 2, 2013
- London callingToday was the last transition day of the trip, a flight to London at midday arriving at 1:30 pm. The driver was waiting for us when we cleared customs and whisked us off in a van to the hotel in Posted by gary_mac in Gary and Marg | Jun 1, 2013
- Taking the Stress out of RyanairDear Reader,
Ryanair has just been voted WORST AIRLINE FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE by 2,500 Good Housekeepingreaders. This should come as no surprise to anyone who has used their services, and I use that word loosely!
As I Posted by haveyoubeenyet in Have You Been Yet? by Pam Fisher | Jun 1, 2013
- How to Pack for Ryanair So Rose and I are off to Puglia, Southern Italy for five nights and it's our old 'friend' Ryanair who gets our business...again.
We are hand-luggage only travellers when we visit Europe so here are my well-tried and tested tips.
First Posted by haveyoubeenyet in Have You Been Yet? by Pam Fisher | Jun 1, 2013
- Wander lustHey friends and fam :) hope everyone is well!
It's been a couple days and I've uploaded the pictures I took from Oxford and Bath:)
So Oxford was really pretty but I've got to say I think I enjoyed Bath more. Posted by dmward22 in Wanderlust | May 31, 2013
- Tower of London and ST pauls cathedral :D Wednesday 29th of May
Another early morning this morning, although it was 6:00am today, body is slowly but surely getting into holiday mode. Got myself out of bed and gingerly made my way to the window secretly praying for a nice Posted by Caralouise in Europe adventures 2013 | May 30, 2013
- Antolian Turkish
Following on from our "not around the world trip"- [[http://justinandlynne.travellerspoint.com/]], this new adventure was born from a desire to see more of London, and combining this with one of our favourite past times, eating.
While w Posted by Justin Woolley in Around the World in 80 Restaurants | May 30, 2013
- The first day Our flight was delayed so we arrived at Heathrow at 7.30am which is a much more respectable time than 5.30am!
It was 6c when we arrived but felt warmer to me as it was sunny with no wind. Posted by vandk in UK & EUROPE HOLIDAY 2013 | May 30, 2013
- British museum and library Tuesday 28th May
Woke up at the crack of dawn, not sure if that was jet lag or just excited lol but was up at 5:30, did some blogging and chilled in bed until jenni was up. We both got ready Posted by Caralouise in Europe adventures 2013 | May 29, 2013
- First day in London Monday 27th may 2013
So got onto the flight from Bangkok to London fine, was getting pretty tired at this time as it would have been about 3 am cairns time and was hoping to sleep this whole flight and try Posted by Caralouise in Europe adventures 2013 | May 29, 2013
- WanderlustHey sweet family and friends :) hope everyone is having a wonderful time with work, summer, and vacationing !
I've added a few more photos of the going-ons of that past few days; hope you guys enjoy them.
Yesterday, me Posted by dmward22 in Wanderlust | May 28, 2013
- Monday--Au Revoir WalsinghamMonday: I attended the early (0730) Mass, which was simple, and done according to the Roman Missal (3rd translation); an elderly priest was the celebrant. Then it was to do final packing and hit the road.
My pocket camera had broken. Posted by stbrides in Saint Bride's Sabbatical | May 28, 2013
- Sunday in WalsinghamSunday: Mass at the Parish Church at 1100 for Pentecost Sunday; so in comparison to the other days of the week, it was a late start (NOT my usual Sunday morning!). It was a packed Church. The liturgy was what Posted by stbrides in Saint Bride's Sabbatical | May 28, 2013
- Saturday in Walsingham--18 May 2013Saturday I went to the early Mass. Another load of Pilgrims were arriving. Having a car and having stayed in on Friday, I went for a drive to the Sandringham Estates; the Norfolk personal residence of Queen Elizabeth. It a Posted by stbrides in Saint Bride's Sabbatical | May 28, 2013
- Our time in Windsor and SouthamptonIt was raining when we landed in Heathrow airport around 1:30PM. The outside temperature was only 9 C. London weather is so unpredictable. The car given to us by Europcar was too small to put our bags in the Posted by fernando65 in Driving Tour in UK | May 27, 2013