- In the Beginning...Before launching off on how everything's going, I should probably tell you a little bit more about what I'm doing, and why.
On the 2nd September 2013 (visa permitting... more on that later), I shall be jetting off to India for Posted by PhilippaW in Cultural Exchange Programme, India | Aug 12, 2013
- Black SAmsung Galaxy Camera Lost in Barcelona Taxi on fridayAfter good dinner with 16 others friends, dinner and flemenco dance in spanish village, we took a cab to go back to our apartment ,
upon arrival , i paid the taxi and same time trying to give extra Posted by kinabalu66 in Lost my Black Samsung GALAXY camera | Nov 12, 2013
- Up, up and awaySo here I am waiting in the airport for my first flight. I can't imagine why anyone would like airports. First of all I'm always exhausted from a combination of bad sleep/starting early/coach travel/running round madly to find those last Posted by GoonishPython in The Great South East Asia Adventure | Nov 11, 2013
- There Is A Light That Never Goes Out==There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is. - Einstein==
Sometimes it's the smallest ideas, the tiniest gesture, the simplest thought, that charges forward with Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Nov 11, 2013
- Time to go... Its been 12 weeks in the planning, 12 weeks of build up and getting excited. BUT today,s the day!!
The holiday shopping is done, the bags are packed, our prized possession safely enjoying her own hols... its time to have some Posted by Theepictrip13 in The Epic Trip 13 | Nov 11, 2013
- England!Sorry for not updating my blog, I've been having too much fun meeting up with friends and family!
After a number of questions from the customs officer leaving Germany about why I had a German passport but couldn't speak German, I Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Nov 6, 2013
- EEEEEKKK, just over 2 months until we go!!!!Even since we Karen and I started planning for our trip It's only just started to feel real, 78 days until we go. Whoop Whoop!!!!!
How do we know how much to pack?? We had a dry run packing our Posted by ScottnKarenrtw in Scott & Karen go RTW | Nov 5, 2013
- London - Rest DayFri 1st of November
Today has been kinda good
Woke up late and got up late met one of the girls on my tour and a group of us went to lunch...we went to Yo Sushi...it was so good until we Posted by stormymay in The Rugby League Trip of a lifetime | Nov 4, 2013
- Still travellingThursday 31st
Today I just feel bluh I mean I'm still happy I'm travelling but I just don't wanna be here I wanna lay in bed and cry. Maybe it's the fact I have left the League world behind and now Posted by stormymay in The Rugby League Trip of a lifetime | Nov 4, 2013
- Being home and being homeless[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/616829/large_27292B322219AC6817BA4DE2C Posted by Kirstyonwroot in England to South East Asia | Nov 3, 2013
- BristolWed 30th
About to go to bed in Bristol
Today has been exhausting amazing and fantastic I'm not sure how Sylva did it but she drove from Keswick to Manchester then Manchester to Bristol (all up about 8 hours driving)...proberly should Posted by stormymay in The Rugby League Trip of a lifetime | Nov 2, 2013
- WorkingtonTues 29th
Hey guys live from A beautiful little place called Keswick just outside of Workington about 20miles from Scotland
We started the morning the morning in Chester where Sylva had things to do for a friend so I stayed in town Posted by stormymay in The Rugby League Trip of a lifetime | Nov 2, 2013
- nothing will come of nothingafter weeks of vague planning, we've decided to commit our thoughts to paper and create an itinerary. it's fair to stay we're starting from a position of near complete ignorance, so things will change as we hear about good things Posted by marklally in sdfsdf t | Nov 2, 2013
- The Devil's MaskColours, make-up, masks, capes, costumes, sugar and the cover of night.
Halloween, the Devils Day, is the one night a year a girl can dress like a total slut, and no one can say anything - haha ok not exactly Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Nov 1, 2013
- Soul Traders - GIG at Blundells School Tiverton, SomersetJust to give an update to all things Mongolia Rally for Team Scrumptious.
We are holding a gig night at Blundells school to raise money for [[https://www.justgiving.com/teams/TeamScrumptious|Cancer Research UK]], [[https://www.ammado.com/commu Posted by TeamScrumptious in Mongolia 2014 (chasing the dream) | Oct 31, 2013
- RochdaleThe biggest storm in English history is apparently going on atm and I have seen nothing it did rain tonight and I am wet but it's not even part of the storm apparently..proberly lucky really
I started off the day at Posted by stormymay in The Rugby League Trip of a lifetime | Oct 31, 2013
- Warrington Day3 and 4
So last night was the open ceremony of the World Cup made it to Millennium stadium right at 130 after getting lost..well not lost just went to the wrong door found my seat and got settled in for Posted by stormymay in The Rugby League Trip of a lifetime | Oct 31, 2013
- LovePassion is such a deep emotion, that when you experience it's overwhelming power, you are clear, free and know exactly what your heart desires.
There are many things in life that I love, but few special things that I love with Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Oct 27, 2013
- Terminal 5 HeathrowFeeling very relaxed despite the warnings of "worst storm in 40 years" due to hit the South East tonight. As far as I can ascertain, we are well ahead of the worst of it and my priorities were Posted by JennyKFE2013 in Far East 2013 | Oct 27, 2013
- Saturday, 26th October: The Night Before I do not really know what I am doing with this blog; have chosen a template which may well be naff. It just seems like a good idea to start this now as a way of keeping in touch Posted by JennyKFE2013 in Far East 2013 | Oct 26, 2013
- Are you sitting comfortably?For an overview of the trip, please access the following TripCase site:-
http://www.tripcase.com/web2/trips/11538227/itinerary Posted by Deedub99 in D&B RtW 2013 | Oct 25, 2013
- East Coast TrainsThe Journey from London to Edinburgh takes approximately 4 hours. We expected to arrive in Edinburgh around 3pm after departing London at 11am.
The day started out well as the train arrived at Kings Cross station on time and after an Posted by mrs.t in Europe 2013 | Oct 24, 2013
- EdinburghAfter the horrible train trip, it had shortened our time available in Edinburgh. We visited only two things - Edinburgh Castle and Royal Yacht Britannia. We had fairly mild weather for this time of the year. I was afraid that Posted by mrs.t in Europe 2013 | Oct 24, 2013
- PreparationsWell here we are, all our bags are packed we're ready to go. ( sounds like a song coming on). Tomorrow we will be on our way to Nepal. Heathrow, Delhi to Katmandu. It's quite a conundrum, packing for motorcycling Posted by Mick G in Nepal | Oct 23, 2013
- Dubai - London26/9/13 We arrived in London, jet lagged, a little confused about what next.
After meandering our way through UK border control we came out into arrivals. I was looking at the faces waiting at the gate and all of a Posted by Saussi67 in UK and Europe 2013 Paul and Shaz | Oct 20, 2013