- Heathrow Terminal 5Lovely to have Naddi accompany us to T5 (have a nice time and wish Matt happy birthday from us!).
Thought I'd give daddy a fright and show him where I'm going sho Posted by JKWitsch32 in Jennymum | Feb 4, 2017
- Preparations II
* Insect Repellent - TICK
* Vaccinations - TICK
* Packing - SEMI-TICK
* Shopping - THREE-QUARTERS TICK
* Currency - WINDSO Posted by JKWitsch32 in Jennymum | Feb 3, 2017
- Preparations I
Ha Posted by JKWitsch32 in Jennymum | Jan 30, 2017
- Planning and PreparationEver since I got home from my 8 month trip in South East Asia in 2014 I have been dreaming of returning. It's usually tough to choose to revisit places I've been before over visiting new and unexplored places, but Posted by Libbytes in Presenting Thailand | Jan 25, 2017
- Testing...After lots and lots and lots of requests, suggestions and direct orders from friends and family to start blogging on my adventures, I have decided to see if I can figure this out and try my hand at it. Please Posted by Daisychick in New year, new adventures | Jan 17, 2017
- THROUGH A LONDON EYE==[center]Here are a few pictures, which I have taken in London over the years. All of them have been previously published on my photo website ... [[http://www.ipernity.com/home/adam]][/center]==
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/8 Posted by ADAMYAMEY in LONDON | Jan 10, 2017
- New DESIGN MUSEUMIn 1837, the Danish writer Hans Christian Andersen wrote his “Kejserens nye Klæder” (‘The Emperor’s New Clothes’). Two tailors weave some new clothes for the Emperor. No one can see them because they were invisible, they had no substance at Posted by ADAMYAMEY in LONDON | Jan 8, 2017
- DIVERSITY - Diverse CityI have lived in London for most of my life. The few years that I lived outside the city made me realise how much I depend on the place.
London is actually a conglomeration of microcosms. Villages (e.g. Hampstead, Chelsea, Kensington, Posted by ADAMYAMEY in LONDON | Jan 8, 2017
- TestWe have now finally worked out how to use this, much head scratching, glasses of wine and making notes 😛
We will do our best to keep up to date with our news ...hope you enjoy our adventures. Posted by tonydwelly in travel blog | Jan 6, 2017
- TONYWe are off on our travels soon Posted by tonydwelly in travel blog | Jan 6, 2017
- Departure day has arrived 😃
All ready at the airport. Said our goodbyes. Flight delayed by 2 hours. Tiny lesson learned on Paul's behalf. 😂 it really is worth paying that little bit more for a decent rucksack. Posted by Millypaulrtw in Dream Come True | Dec 14, 2016
- The various types of friendships we form whilst...===We backpackers are a weird bunch of people aren't we? and that's not a bad thing at all, not in my eyes anyway...What I mean is, backpackers, travelers, nomads or what ever you want to call yourself - Like it Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Dec 9, 2016
- BloggingSome more blogging info Posted by Jamesallen in Riding around | Dec 1, 2016
- TestTest words Posted by Jamesallen in Riding around | Dec 1, 2016
- The Journey's EndWell my Australian adventure is finally over. I've been back in the UK for a week now so the jet lag has dissipated and thing's are starting to go back to normal. I'm so happy to be home and it's Posted by JustJen in Australia | Nov 28, 2016
- The loong flight!Almost 9 hours from Seattle to London......tiring flight, but the food and beds were nice. Bit of a weird set up.....Dennis' little area with TV and reclining bed faced backwards and mine faced forwards. Luckily if Posted by missymabel in Bavaria Bound....again! | Nov 25, 2016
- IntroductionIt all started in Aruba.... Not the place but a bar on Bournemouth Pier! Mel and I met 3 and a half years ago after messaging each other on Plenty of fish. Our instant connection was travel and so Posted by Markandmel2016 in Central America | Nov 8, 2016
- It cant be just me right ?Since I have been writing, I’ve been thinking a lot about the past 5 and half years, remembering things that I forgot along the way, like…
I remembered while I was in Colombia last year, somebody found out how long Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Oct 24, 2016
- United Kingdom28/09/16
Welcomed by Tania and Stephen to Cheltenham on Wednesday 28 September after the long flight.
Great excitement the next day as met up with Trudy and Earl from California. First time seeing Trudy for 42 years! We haven't changed a bit!
Went Posted by ColleenandTony in Colleen and Tony | Oct 28, 2016
- These cuties get my seal of approvalFrom [[http://emmaabroad05.travellerspoint.com/|Singapore]] there was an incredibly long plane journey back to England.
And after 501 days of travelling around Thailand, Australia, New Zealand and the place where mum was born I was back where it all be Posted by emmaabroad in Yorkshire | Oct 22, 2016
- packpacking peru heya guys com and check out my new YouTube video, like and subscribe if you'd like to see more
[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGpYCRIKm9g|backpacking Peru]] Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Oct 9, 2016
- A Short Trip To GlasgowA short account.
Recently I travelled the capital of [[[[https://www.visitscotland.com/|Scotland]]]] and, might I say that, it is a truly beautiful city. The urban jungle intertwines with the nature and the two work together to c Posted by JackSmith in Hit The Road Jack | Oct 7, 2016
- Days 26 and 27 – Last day in London and homeward bound!From 6:30 to 7:30 am today we listened to 7,200 beeps from the alarm clock in the room next to ours. We didn’t count them, but used our math skills to calculate that the two-beats-per-second rate (which is what Posted by camner in Ireland and London 2016 | Oct 6, 2016
- Day 25 – London (day 8)This morning we took the train 20 minutes to Greenwich, which is an eastern part of London (though in the more distant past was a city unto itself). We made our way up a hill to the Royal Observatory, Posted by camner in Ireland and London 2016 | Oct 6, 2016
- The longitude problemIntroduction
As we all know, latitude and longitude are how we specify the location of points on the Earth. It is a “grid system” for the surface of a sphere.
Before getting into how we impose a reasonable grid system on a Posted by camner in Ireland and London 2016 | Oct 6, 2016