- 2/8 - 2/9 - Bright Brighton, Where the Adventures ContinueSaturday morning dawned bright and early despite the fullness of the previous day. Eager to explore the City of Brighton more than we had during our first day, we established an exciting agenda over breakfast. First, we decided to take Posted by lydias.grace in Lydia Goes to London | Feb 23, 2014
- 2/7 - Bright Brighton!It was a dark and stormy night…
But actually, that's exactly what our arrival in Brighton was like on Thursday. We got off the bus and walked straight into a windy ocean storm of massive proportions. Our 30 minute walk from Posted by lydias.grace in Lydia Goes to London | Feb 23, 2014
- Strolling about in Stratford-upon-Avon [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/648194/IMG_5555.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/6481 Posted by jessicahs in journey to the celtic sea | Feb 22, 2014
- Hold the phone... We re coming home!Where have the last 18 months gone...
12 countries, 38 scuba dives, 100s of mosquito bites, over 8000 photos, 1 camera (despite the boat accident), hangliding, tree houses, African elephants, manta rays, surfing, zip wiring through the jungle, temples, Posted by doyledan in There and Back Again........ | Feb 20, 2014
- Leaving the SnowSabrina suggested a title for a blog of 'we're not on a Stone Raft' but since I'm reading, and quite enjoying, “Seeing,” by Jose Saramago, I decided to use a bit of the last sentence of the first chapter.
We're Posted by SurfFromConst in The Others ... Were Blank | Feb 18, 2014
- 2/6 - Busy, Busy DayThursday morning began even earlier than Wednesday. Having stayed out late the previous night, I still had 2/3 of a book to finish. Fortunately, my speed-reading skills returned in full force and I was able to finish "Where Does Money Posted by lydias.grace in Lydia Goes to London | Feb 16, 2014
- 2/5 - An [Economics] Education Desperately needing to catch up on my economics readings (an entire book entitled Where Money Comes From was due to be read by Thursday), I woke up bright and early on Wednesday morning to complete some of said reading. Working Posted by lydias.grace in Lydia Goes to London | Feb 16, 2014
- VISA'sThe realisation of this trip is more evident when you read our list of countries that we will be travelling through.......
[float=left][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/563256/WristbandBlue150px.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/563256/thu Posted by TeamScrumptious in Mongolia 2014 (chasing the dream) | Feb 13, 2014
- 2012 D8 OCEAN PRINCESS - DOVER & LONDON===AND FINALLY, THE END OF THE CRUISE & DISEMBARK IN DOVER...===
===WAS IT A GOOD VOYAGE - OH YES.===
===THE TRIP STARTED WITH THE SAFARI IN TANZANIA WHICH WAS FA Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Apr 16, 2012
- 2/4 - Oh, Happy Day!Tuesday morning dawned bright and far too early after Monday night's late turn-in. After finishing the readings for the morning's classes, Nimra and I made our way to class at 10:30. Classes started with a lecture from Prof. Michl about Posted by lydias.grace in Lydia Goes to London | Feb 11, 2014
- 2/3 - A Lazy(ish) DayWith the Super Bowl ending at a yawn-inducing 3:45 am (London time) and the morning's classes cancelled, Monday's beginnings were the epitome of laziness. Initially, Miri and I had planned to go to the Museum of National History bright and Posted by lydias.grace in Lydia Goes to London | Feb 11, 2014
- 2/2 - Chinese New Year!Despite Saturday night's relatively late turn-in, Miri and I were up bright and early on Sunday morning. Why were we up early? Because Sunday was London's celebration of the Chinese New Year! Famed as the largest celebration outside of China, Posted by lydias.grace in Lydia Goes to London | Feb 11, 2014
- 2/1 - Saturday is Market Day!Saturday, for the second week in a row, was market day. This time, we planned to go to the famed Portobello Market in the Notting Hill neighborhood. At 10 am we caught a bus right outside of our apartment which, Posted by lydias.grace in Lydia Goes to London | Feb 11, 2014
- Day 12Today was a good day of relaxing and travel. We started the day by sleeping in and having breakfast. The breakfast at the hotel was a little weird with several kinds of raw fish slices and not American coffee or Posted by MaryDavis in Israel/Rome | Feb 10, 2014
- 1/31 - Learning LondonBecause there are no classes on Friday, Miri and I embarked on a day-long adventure throughout the central parts of London. With quite a few trips on our itinerary (the Museum of London and the Bank of England Museum being Posted by lydias.grace in Lydia Goes to London | Feb 10, 2014
- One more sleep....Well the 10th Feb is finally here almost...
We all had our leaving do over the weekend which was good :) I can't believe how fast these two weeks have gone since I finished work. It has been none stop for Posted by livetotravel14 in Our Big Adventure... | Feb 9, 2014
- Getting ready to go===Last minute checks===
We are ready to go. There was a big panic the other day when we couldn't find Jane's passport, great relief all round when it was found.
Quite a few of our friends and family have asked Posted by John and Jane in New Zealand 2014 | Feb 9, 2014
- Packed and ready to goOff we go!
Suitcases are packed and weighed, hand luggage measured, luggage labels written, passport and tickets checked (online check-in not working but that's only a small glitch I'm sure).
Speak to you again from Zambia. Posted by DrHannah in Dr Hannah in Zambia | Feb 6, 2014
- Contraceptive pillsHiya, im going to Australia this June and ive been told i cannot take more than 3 months supply of contraceptive pills, but i rather not pay for them while in oz, how else can i import them over or Posted by Guchie09 in A years supply of contraceptive pills | Feb 5, 2014
- Counting down to take offWell its only 6 days to the start of our holiday. We are beginning to get prepared and the excitement is growing. We are collecting together clothes and other items that need to be packed. We have followed Andy's Posted by FandC in Antipodean Antics | Feb 5, 2014
- 1/30 - Living Life the Marilyn WayThursday dawned later than the previous days. Waking up at the lazy hour of 10 am, Nimra and I slowly got ready and made our way to the last classes of the week. During our first class with Professor Michl, Posted by lydias.grace in Lydia Goes to London | Feb 5, 2014
- 1/29 - Learning Through Sleep DeprivationWednesday dawned bright and exhaustingly early. After a sleepless night of terror and nightmares (courtesy of The Woman in Black), I arose early with Nimra to attend classes at 9:30 am. Thoroughly prepared to struggle exhausted through 4 hours of Posted by lydias.grace in Lydia Goes to London | Feb 4, 2014
- Take-offAfter a short night we took off from Cologne on Mon at 10am and got to London at 10:15am and starter our full Gatwick-day. This lasted until 8pm and took lots of coffee and... toillet visits :)
Emilka was willing to Posted by Minuano in AU & NZ | Feb 4, 2014
- 24 hours to go!Entry number one! This is my test post, how easy is it to write and can I post a photo? Writing, tick. Photo about to come....
Yay! Tick. That's it the Posted by DeeandZarius in Dee and Zarius do South America | Feb 2, 2014
- 3rd-7th June 2013
I drove up to Northern Ireland to stay with my sister-in-law and catch up with some old friends.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/655366/IMG_3656_C..rick_Island.jpg caption=Celia o Posted by CeliaC in Ireland/UK/Switzerland and Mallorca 2013 | Feb 6, 2014