- Singapore Part 2Well today sees us check out of the Pan Pacific for our one night stay at the Marina Bay Sands - it is so expensive.
We check in and ask for a high floor as we are in Malaysia celebrating 2 Posted by SCorbett in Travelling across Sri Lanka with friends | Sep 15, 2016
- RitornoDall'alto, Atene finisce agli angoli degli occhi sonnolenti. Le montagne d'arbusti, di rami, di tronchi verticali con fronde orizzontali, di fichi d'india, di aranci, di zucche e fichi, riempiono i bachi dei mercati ai lati delle strade bruciate dal sole. Posted by Lachesi in Grecia | Sep 14, 2016
- Bubble burst, reality smacks !===I can’t speak for every backpacker out there but the ones I know, the blogs I’ve read all share the common feeling – coming back home like a massive comedown; Actually more like somebody took a knife and punctured through Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 14, 2016
- Living In the Moment
If you ever watch MOTD2 (Match of the Day 2 for the football uninitiated), then you will know that it features "2 Good, 2 Bad". Two highly entertaining highlights and then tw Posted by edandsuet in 2 Good, 2 Bad | Sep 8, 2016
- Ready to Go
My backpack weighs 7kgs but I can still run with it on.
Follow my blog to find out where I am and the places I have visited
See you in 2017
Thom Posted by edandsuet in Thomas's Great Adventure | Sep 8, 2016
- MusicaΌσο θάβεις το σποράκι, τόσο βγάνει ανθό. / As deep as you sow the seed, that much the blossom will grow.
Posted by Lachesi in Grecia | Aug 31, 2016
- LibriIl greco non lo legge nessuno. Qui se uno arriva ad avere mille lettori è fortunato. I greci colti non leggono i loro scrittori; preferiscono leggere i libri tedeschi, inglesi, francesi. In Grecia uno scrittore non ha possibilità.
[img=http://photos. Posted by Lachesi in Grecia | Aug 30, 2016
- Nerves and excitmentSo it's the day of our flight and later on we will be departing from Heathrow to Bali. We have been saving and booking things as we have gone a long and now the time has come to live a Posted by 00Verney in 2 Tits in Paradise | Aug 27, 2016
- 10 Express tips for an Easy House MoveExpress Removals 24/7 appreciate how stressful moving is - and we only pick up and drop off your possessions! With the run-up to a big move being a testing time and something you want to get right, we - as Posted by expresss123 in Removal Croydon | Aug 26, 2016
- My First Ever BlogI am currently sitting on my comfy double bed, my bible to my left and my 'West Africa' Lonely Planet book to my right. And am now delaying the packing process by starting my blog.
My current plan for the Posted by Lucy H in My Adventures Aboard the Africa Mercy | Aug 26, 2016
- MappaL'idea é generale, la mappa mentale franosa. Cambiare idea al bivio dá un senso di libertá passeggera.
Posted by Lachesi in Grecia | Aug 20, 2016
- New blogging website - please subscribe to poppy wanders!Hello everyone
Thank you for subscribing and following my travels through this blog!
Whilst I had some time in Portugal, I created a new website which I am now blogging from. Please head over to [[https://poppywanders.wordpress.com]] and you can see Posted by Poppy90 in Poppy's Travel Blog! | Aug 20, 2016
- Under a month to go! So in less than a months time I will be heading to South Africa for three months!! Ahhh! Even typing that makes my stomach lurch a little bit as I know these next few weeks are just got to fly Posted by Ruthiebrady in South Africa | Aug 19, 2016
- Last week at home! It turns out I prefer the 'stalking Instagram and dreaming' side of travel planning more than the mission that was applying for a Mongolian visa. Nonetheless, it's departure day (😱😱😱) and I think everything is in place.
I have spent Posted by louisegray90 in Louise on the Loose | Aug 7, 2016
- Sweden and homeward boundAfter what seemed forever, the taxi arrived with Jackie from the airport and we were back together again... As the hotel was close to the old town, we went for a walk to the square and had a meal and Posted by Speedmaster58 in Wrong Way round to Sweden via Mongolia | Aug 6, 2016
- Test[[http://silb.co.uk/|Test]] Posted by silbchris in Travelling Local | Aug 3, 2016
- Appeasing my motherHI! Welcome to my blog 🙂. I quit my job to travel the world, and here is where I'm going to write all about it.
What I am doing and when*
August: Kicking off with a flight to Ljubljana on the Posted by louisegray90 in Louise on the Loose | Jul 30, 2016
- The people you meet at AirBnbPart of travelling is surely meeting people. Now I like to meet new people and get a gauge on their lives, but S can chat and chat for hours to the right people, and that's where doing a good deal Posted by claptonisgod in Latestage OE for enchanted shoelaces | Jul 28, 2016
- Sean of the undeadThere is something particularly troubling about travel in the high season, and I hate to say it but it's tourists.
I didn't really notice at first, maybe because we just slotted in with the heaving humanity traversing the planet, all Posted by claptonisgod in Latestage OE for enchanted shoelaces | Jul 27, 2016
- Our routeWe're off to South America next year to see the Iguassu Falls, Penguins and Machu Picchu.....just 207 days to go.
17-Feb-2017 Heathrow to Sao Paulo, Brazil
18-Feb-2017 Sao Paulo to Iguassu Falls, Brazil
20-Feb-2017 Iguazu to Buenos Aires, Argentina Posted by JenBuckley in A month in South America | Jul 24, 2016
- BrightonFor the early May Bank Holiday weekend (2-4 May) we were given an extra two days off for Anzac Day overwork, so I headed to Brighton.
Brighton is a seaside town like you see on TV, it has the pier, Posted by Wendils in UK Calling..... | Jul 23, 2016
- Cycling to ParisSay good bye to Sparkle.
I feel scared because we are leaving home for a long time but excited because we are going to new places. Posted by wertrew in Dieppe to Paris by Bike | Jul 22, 2016
- Day before5.30 am. The Boots are coming at 5pm. Sparkle is off by train to Granny's. Everyone else asleep. Which route do we go? Avenue Verte or Donald Hirsch - we will wait and see. We Posted by wertrew in Dieppe to Paris by Bike | Jul 22, 2016
- 1 MORE SLEEP1 MORE SLEEP, JUST SAYING Posted by jeannie60 in Great Adventure | Jul 18, 2016
- Graduation in a city well worth visitingWe really do like Newcastle Upon Tyne, and not just because our daughter has been there for the past 5 years, firstly as a Netballer from New Zealand playing as an import in the UK Superleague team Northumbria, and then Posted by claptonisgod in Latestage OE for enchanted shoelaces | Jul 17, 2016