- Horton to RibbleheadYesterday we did the second part of our long distance walk from Horton in Ribblesdale to Ribblehead. We got the train to Horton then walked from the station to Ribblehead via Pen-y-ghent. This is also one of the peaks on Posted by Purkism in Twoheadfurthersouth | Nov 2, 2014
- Farewell Wem
We have met new family members - the next generation, and played on swings, walked down the narrow streets of the village. This is Tony's side of the family. Later we s Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Nov 1, 2014
- Sunshine in SomersetI thought I should test this concept, and have a practice run at writing a blog - something which I hope to get a lot more practice of over the coming few months!
The idea of moving abroad is slowly making Posted by charlystyles in Charly & Eric's adventure | Oct 31, 2014
- Shropshire With sisters, brothers, nieces and the rolling hills of England and Wales we return to the land of our birth and formative years. We are being spoiled with good food, wine and the remaining roses.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/435069/EBE3F6DFD Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Oct 30, 2014
- Starting our Adventure We arrived at Heathrow last night, and stayed at the Radisson Blu, so as to have a stress free start to our journey to New Zealand, thought I would just start our blog off here with a couple of pics. Posted by Denisegpiper in The day we have been waiting for!! | Oct 30, 2014
- London, UK (2011)View of Russell Square from my hotel room:
Memorial for animals who have served in war:
[img=http://photos.travel Posted by Vanessa25 in Today I Wanna Play | Oct 29, 2014
- TestThis is a test of this blog Posted by London2015 in London/Kingston 2015 | Oct 27, 2014
- AND SO TO THE ARMY TO FOLLOW FAMILY TRADITION==ROYAL MILITARY ACADEMY.==
[[http://www.investoffshore.co.za/investments_london.html|The Academy-Then and Now]]
===[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPy51aj11_4|WATCH ON YOUTUBE - THE ACADEMY]]===
[float=right][img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by algordon in 1.ADAM LINDSAY GORDON TRAIL-ENGLAND | Oct 25, 2014
- No titleI've not posted in a long while because my ass has been busy, mainly slaving away doing Fiverr gigs. I was going to write a post entitled 'The rise of Southampton and my part in it' but Travellerspoint did Posted by safemouse in Life in Broken Britain | Oct 25, 2014
- 6 weeks to go, the countdown has begun!"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bow lines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your Posted by TheHagues in The Hagues do New Zealand | Oct 24, 2014
- AND NOW TO CHELTENHAM - ENGLAND==AN INTRODUCTION TO GORDON'S CHELTENHAM DISTRICT==
[float=left][/float]Mr. Villar, the o Posted by algordon in 1.ADAM LINDSAY GORDON TRAIL-ENGLAND | Oct 22, 2014
- On my way southAfter reaching the Scottish border I have started to make my way back south towards Suffolk. I have a couple of hospital appointments at the end of October and I am planning to go over to France at the beginning Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Oct 20, 2014
- Berwick-upon-Tweed, Holy Island and NorhamWhen I arrived in Berwick I was very impressed with the location of my campsite. It was only 1 mile from Berwick-upon-Tweed Town Centre which is only 2 1/2 miles from the Scottish border and it is sited high up Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Oct 20, 2014
- Alnwick, Seahouses & The Farne IslandsAfter leaving Tyneside I made my way to Northumberland and started off in Alnwick (pronounced Anick), I got laughed at by a Northerner for pronouncing it incorrectly.
Alnwick is a small market town with lots of lovely old buildings and a Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Oct 20, 2014
My trip starts in Mumbai on January 20th and I'll be in India for about 4 months travelling south down the Malabar Coast before heading north to Sikkim. From there it's on to Posted by MalcolmB in Mal's Asia Trip 2015 | Oct 16, 2014
- London and EdinburghSo here we are in Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland. Previously, we almost slept through London as we both came down with some terrible illness that wiped us out. We meandered through the Kensington Gardens and surrounding park; viewed Posted by ScottandAshley in Round the World Travels 2014 | Oct 14, 2014
- HelloWell with three weeks to go until I leave I thought it was about time to start a blog. Posted by Jenni Lees in Living the Dream | Oct 12, 2014
- Down at Fraggle RockDown on the ground outside my Victorian abode the locals are often quite vocal and like to exercise their lungs in street slanging matches. Fights may break out, insults are traded.
Last night I heard this harsh insult delivered betwixt two Posted by safemouse in Life in Broken Britain | Oct 11, 2014
- Midlands, magic, and mugglesWe made our way to London Marylebone and caught the train to Dorridge, where Liz was waiting to continue the tradition of well and truly spoiling any Antipodean relatives who might happen this way. Cynthia and Vincent joined us for Posted by apostrophewoman in The Festival of Alison | Oct 9, 2014
- Beginner's luckI woke up this morning feeling pin sharp. I haven't felt this way in a long, long time. Suddenly I can do things like washing and tidying up much faster. Hope it lasts! (This is probably Posted by safemouse in Life in Broken Britain | Oct 9, 2014
- When a woman is tired of London...Having left Paris behind and travelled on the Eurostar to St Pancras, we made our way to our home for the next three days, the Bedford Hotel in Bloomsbury. Here was a hotel determined that we would not inadvertently Posted by apostrophewoman in The Festival of Alison | Oct 5, 2014
- How to avoid airport stressYou may be on your way to a relaxing getaway, however getting to said destination can often prove more stressful than you want. From check-in to organising your luggage to dealing with parking; it is rare that we are able Posted by cparker18 in Airport Parking Tips | Oct 3, 2014
- The man at the backBus didn’t turn up (Stagecoach, an old old story), was about 25 minutes late. Laurie was well in to a lesson on displacement (when less reactive atoms are exchange for more reactive ones) and I struggled to get to Posted by safemouse in Life in Broken Britain | Oct 1, 2014
- London 7Today is our last day in London before coming home. We went to buy some souvenirs for our family. It is very exciting to be coming home, even if it’s a 3 day long journey! We walked about the city Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Oct 1, 2014
[center][i]London ... my best living experience for the moment.
Why ? Atmosphere, lot of things to do, people everywhere,,awesome parties and I've met real friends who will be for ever Posted by celia0409 in EYL and keep travelling | Sep 13, 2014