- 28th June 2014The way I've been counting down to the big trek abroad is an actual countdown and the one in my little brain.
The actual countdown says I've got 15 days until I'm off to Manchester airport. In two weeks Fay and Posted by emmaabroad in Yorkshire | Jun 28, 2014
- Day 22 - EnglandToday was a lovely, relaxing day. We rose late, chatted with Maggie over an extended breakfast, then got ready to go out. We did a few loads of washing and hung them in a rack in the garden. The children Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jun 27, 2014
- RAF ConingsbyOn Tuesday I went to the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Visitors Centre which is based at RAF Coningsby. This is an actual RAF base which has one hanger with some of the countries oldest and historical planes and they Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Jun 26, 2014
- Boston Market Town and "The Stump"On Monday I took a drive back to Boston. Boston is a market town with the normal high street shops and a few independent shops. In the middle of the Market Square is St Botolph's Parish Church also known as Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Jun 26, 2014
- Day 21 - EnglandThe day began with no power in the cabin, and no breakfast - we hadn't found a supermarket open so had no milk or bread! I had had a fitful sleep too so wasn't in the best frame of mind. Posted by thepuks in Puks' Europe trip 2014 | Jun 26, 2014
- The loft room gets a new lookEmily's loft room, before and (nearly) after photos including the view....painting currently in progress, watch this space.
[img=http: Posted by The Pearsons in A Journey for No 34 | Jun 24, 2014
- Back ashoreOops - just realised that our last entry was still saved as a draft, hence the last update on our cruise was a bit late!
Since being back on terra firma, we had a few quiet days in Chesham, then headed Posted by brighting in Brighting babbles | Jun 23, 2014
- Lincoln - Cathedral, Castle & TownOn Monday I had a couple of jobs in Lincoln town centre, whilst there I did a little sightseeing as I wanted to get my monies worth after I saw the parking prices, oh my, they are probably the most Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Jun 23, 2014
- The Final Countdown...Itinerary sorted in Paul-pleasing detail - check!
Dog settled at her country retreat (thanks mum!) - check!
House sitter settled in and 'house-sitter's guide' written - check!
Suitcases packed - check!
Passports in handbag - check!
Alarm set for oh-d Posted by blandy75 in Paul & Clare's Round the World Trip | Jun 22, 2014
- Unexpected idiot in the bagging areaI have named my clock 'the grim reaper' as its loud ticks and tocks remind me of the steady march towards inevitable death. And being reminded of death is to be reminded of what to do with one's remaining Posted by safemouse in Life in Broken Britain | Jun 22, 2014
- MargateDrove up to Margate early to view small apartment at the top of an early Victorian hotel/boarding house.
If you look at the map you can see Margate on the far end of Kent's North E Posted by safemouse in Life in Broken Britain | Jun 20, 2014
- I am a hive of activity...I invested 100 pounds in a crypto currency, Feathercoin. I think that's the last I'll be seeing of that. My brain doesn't really start working until about 16 hours after I've woken up, I shouldn't be allowed to Posted by safemouse in Life in Broken Britain | Jun 18, 2014
- 23 Flights, 54000km and 199 DaysWe made it home on day 199 after 13 countries and an amazing time; the novelty of arriving home soon wore off though. The reality of work, cooking and changing sheets made us wish we were still away. We were Posted by RoyandIngrid in Planes, Trains And Campervan | Jul 18, 2013
- 18th June 2014THIS IS A TEST FOR SALLY Posted by emmaabroad in Yorkshire | Jun 18, 2014
- Staring into the void?7 years, 7 cities. Now it's all behind me...
There was also a man behind me for a large part of my journey this morning. Walking very fast and periodically grunting.
I signed on in Aldershot Posted by safemouse in Life in Broken Britain | Jun 18, 2014
- Bolingbroke Castle & Tattershall CastleOn Thursday I had a job in the local town of Horncastle which is 5 miles from where I am staying. Once I had finished working I spent the rest of the day sightseeing the local area. It turned out Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Jun 18, 2014
- Gunby Hall, SpilsbyAfter passing Gunby Hall on Tuesday on the way back from Skegness I went back on Wednesday for a visit. Gunby Hall has been under the National Trust since 1944 but it was still a family home and not open Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Jun 17, 2014
- SkegnessOn Tuesday I had a job in Skegness, it only took me 30 minutes so I had some time to wander around. As I was at the seaside I just had to have fish & chips and I found a Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Jun 17, 2014
- Woodhall Spa, LincolnshireMonday was moving day and after driving an hour north west of King's Lynn I found my site in Wellsyke Wood in Kirkby on Bain, the closest village is Woodhall Spa 2 miles away. The main road through the village Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Jun 17, 2014
- Hastings to Rye===A day spent walking!===
We were just needing a weekend out of London. So we hired a car, and with Katie and Jo, headed to Hastings, East Sussex, for a 20km walk north along the coast to Rye. The Posted by Tiki Touring in Tiki Touring | Jun 15, 2014
- Bath===Stonehenge and Bath===
Another long weekend and this time we decided to explore Stonehenge and Bath. After picking up our rental (2014 Audi A4 Turbo Diesel!!), we hit the road, heading out of London, our first stop - Stonehenge.
Set in Posted by Tiki Touring in Tiki Touring | Jun 15, 2014
- Peckover House, WisbechOn Sunday morning I took a drive to Wisbech. Whilst trying to find somewhere to park I saw a National Trust property called Peckover House. Luckily they had a car park which was free for members. The house didn't open Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Jun 12, 2014
- King's Lynn, NorfolkI have had a busy week since I visited Sandringham last Thursday. I was due to move site on Thursday but I got some work in March on Friday and Saturday so I extended my stay and took the opportunity Posted by mad4u27 in UK & Europe Tour | Jun 9, 2014
- Arbroath / Northeast
Nach dem Frühstück werden wir in Edinburgh von der Hausherrin Victoria aufs Herzlichste verabschiedet, mit weiteren Tipps, wohin wir fahren sollen. Wir werfen daher unse Posted by shaun_2012 in Scotland 2014 | Jun 12, 2014
- Fife to Field Day, Festival, London. The forecast was lightning but that did not dampen spirits. Craig has been a fan of [[http://bloodorangeforever.tumblr.com/|Blood Orange]] for four years now and I jumped on the Dev Hynes bandwagon nearly two years ago so when we heard he Posted by WHYDT in Festivals | Jun 9, 2014