- Holmsey's First Stop!Holmsey's first finish was in Worthing, in England.
Holmsey and Jacquie send you all a postcard!
Worthing.... Here is a little info...
Worthing is a lovely place to liv Posted by Holmsey Hare in Holmsey Hare's Hop | Aug 16, 2015
- Wedding Fever !!I've been going to Body Tone and Insanity fitness classes twice a week and running 2-3 times a week for the last 3 1/2 months, and have tried not to stand on the scales, as i new my body was Posted by MichelleSmith79 in Shell's Running Blog | Aug 16, 2015
- Day 6Another busy day in London. Met Laura for brunch in Brixton. What a grungy, culturally diverse place Brixton is. This area has a distinctively West Indian feel but is well served by a range of cafes and restaurants, all with Posted by John McReynolds in Europe 2015 | Aug 16, 2015
- Day 4Not a lot to report today. About 14 hours in the air with Emirates via Dubai. Flights were good, airport experiences were good and we arrived at our accommodation in Notting Hill without incident. We think we are going to Posted by John McReynolds in Europe 2015 | Aug 14, 2015
- Running after stormsWell, after last nights storms which resulted in the heavens opening and the rain coming down straight like steer-rods (and 4 very wet cats who I swear are all loopy for going out in the rain!!), I opened the curtains Posted by MichelleSmith79 in Shell's Running Blog | Aug 14, 2015
- The countdown begins!Welcome to our traveling blog, and apologies in advance for the terrible Scott themed traveling puns. Despite warm encouragement from various friends, Mark has warned me that I may have gone overboard so I will endeavor to make the blog Posted by CunninghamScott in Great Scott! It's an American adventure | Aug 13, 2015
- Back to BlightyThe return journey was fairly uneventful; which was a bit of a relief. We decided to go the motorway route from Holland to Belgium as the roads were all very straight and flat so it didn’t make a lot of Posted by TangoBiker in Fabulous Fifty | Aug 13, 2015
- TestLkjlkjls Posted by SergeyOr in U.K. 2015 | Aug 9, 2015
- Not The 2015 Italian TourAs the title doesn't give it away perhaps an explanation is required.
Our initial plan was to travel via overnight motor-rail The Autoslaap from Den Bosch in Holland to Livorno, Italy. This would take us nicely into Tuscany without 1200 Posted by Eric_The_Viking in Not The 2015 Italy Tour | Aug 9, 2015
- LondonGot into Heatrow airport yesterday (7 Aug) just after 9:00am. By the time I filled in my arrival card and got through immigration and customs, the baggage carousel was empty except for my bag. But at least it was there! Posted by HimalayanPeter in Churchward in Europe | Aug 8, 2015
- Dundee through BristolWell I haven't done one of these in a while and with a week left I'm gonna have to start getting back into the swing of things. We left Dundee early in the day with plans of heading to Edinburgh Posted by ALees93 in Lees Boys European Trip | Aug 7, 2015
- google https://plus.google.com/u/0/+ianbennettianbennett/posts?gl=GB Posted by ianbennett477 in ianbennett477 | Aug 7, 2015
- One week to go The packing has started. Posted by ThompsonHoliday in Interrailing 2015 | Aug 6, 2015
- Holmsey has reached his first Destination!Holmsey has arrived at his first port of call: Barnsley, Yorkshire, Uk. He is looking forwards to spending time with his host Bev! xxx Posted by Holmsey Hare in Holmsey Hare's Hop | Aug 5, 2015
- Day 0First entry Posted by NoUturners in Walking around the Cornwall bend ... | Aug 3, 2015
- Day 0First entry ... Posted by NoUturners in Walking the Whisky Trail... | Aug 3, 2015
- Fortune Favours the BraveI have to be honest, there was a niggling fear at the back of my mind that, when it came to the crunch, I would chicken out of riding my bike to Belgium. The torrential rain last Friday as Posted by TangoBiker in Fabulous Fifty | Aug 1, 2015
- Euro Adventure 1.0It has been a while but we have been on the road for the past few weeks, so will be a long one.
We spent our week before we headed off to Europe in Glasgow just hanging out and heading Posted by MorganErikaOE in Love & Adventures | Jul 30, 2015
- Nessy's on vacationToday is our last day in Inverness and the biggest change Mark and I have had to get used to is the weather. compared to the scorching sun in Italy we have had buckets of rain to deal with here Posted by ALees93 in Lees Boys European Trip | Jul 29, 2015
- Farewelling BritainSo we arrived late Monday night from Aberaeron a little weary, but a delicious dinner and delectable conversation with our Finchley hosts - Alison, Eytan, Ella and Sam - kept us up until well after midnight.
This was problematic in a Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 29, 2015
- Visiting Twyford, England for Hannah Timms' marriage.Hannah and I were classmates at l'Institut de Francais in Villefranche, France five years ago, became friends and thanks to the social media(Facebook)which she encouraged me to join have kept in touch. That means I have followed her Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Jul 28, 2015
- UKWe arrived at Karen and Andrew's early evening on Wednesday. On Thursday we decided to take a drive up to Erwood. Gary's long term friend Colin whom he worked with at Thomson's in the UK had come from there and Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jul 28, 2015
Making sure I can upload from my phone :) Posted by Sluie92 in NZ2015 | Jul 28, 2015
- PackingWhat I want to pack, along with what it needs to go into. Hmmm.
Posted by TangoBiker in Fabulous Fifty | Jul 28, 2015
- Farewelling AberaeronMy aunt Alison, uncle Richard and cousins Lowri and Morgan arrived on Saturday afternoon in sunny Aberaeron. (I’m not being sarcastic – it actually was very sunny.) We walked along the River Aeron to Llanerchaeron, a National Trust estate with Posted by samoline in Samoline 2015 | Jul 27, 2015