- Graduation in a city well worth visitingWe really do like Newcastle Upon Tyne, and not just because our daughter has been there for the past 5 years, firstly as a Netballer from New Zealand playing as an import in the UK Superleague team Northumbria, and then Posted by claptonisgod in Latestage OE for enchanted shoelaces | Jul 17, 2016
- James turns three
I did turn three. Granny g did have a bouncy castle in the garden.
My friends did come to my party.
I wanted to cut the head off the dog cake.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by BenandHarry in O'Donohue's trip to England and Italy | Jul 13, 2016
- Per un solo dolcissimo umore del sangueE con lo zaino fatto, il trolley strapieno, le ore di sonno ancora da recuperare dal gran bal trad di Vialfrè, una scorta di sorrisi, tantissimi "buona strada" e un abbraccio di mamma mettersi in viaggio sembra così semplice, così Posted by Nicole Albanese in To see a world in a grain of sand | Jul 6, 2016
- Warwickshire and the Cotswolds 2Stratford Upon Avon sees quite literally millions of visitors. Fortunately for us when we were about the crowds were relatively small. The visit to Anne Hathaway's cottage was really good because there was a quide there who spent Posted by stavmagpie in Back in Britain | Jul 5, 2016
- Touring Warwickshire and the Cotswolds 1We really enjoyed our stay in Warwickshire, the Cotswalds, Bidford on Avon etc. Always something to do. Sadly we did not get to do as much as we had hoped for and we were a bit stunned for Posted by stavmagpie in Back in Britain | Jul 5, 2016
- Harry at the natural history museum
I saw a t rex and an astronaut.
I went on an escalator and at the end it looked like you were in a volcano.
I standed on something that felt like it was an earthquake.
i liked it. The Posted by BenandHarry in O'Donohue's trip to England and Italy | Jul 1, 2016
- British Motor Museum 🚕🚌🚕🚔🚘🚖🚐🚓🚌🏎🚗The visit to the British Motor Museum had been highly anticipated. Would I get to see the cars that were part of my experience living in Tasmania n the 50's and 60's? Yes, a few but not Posted by stavmagpie in Back in Britain | Jun 30, 2016
- Ben at lego landYesterday we went to lego land. It was super fun. I went on two dragon roller coasters. I screamed on the biggest one and when I started on the little one I screamed as well. I only screamed on the Posted by BenandHarry in O'Donohue's trip to England and Italy | Jun 30, 2016
- Stratford upon Avon and couple of Cotswald villagesThe travel from Rabat to our accmmodation at Bidford on Avon, just 10kms from Stratford upon Avon, took all of Tuesday. We left at 5.45am and arrived safely at Little Haven, the name of our small apartment at 8.15pm. Posted by stavmagpie in Back in Britain | Jun 27, 2016
- Brexit BulletinFriday 25th -
As we drove from Heathrow to Stratford upon Avon we did not see a lot of Brexit advertising. We had expected to see quite a bit given it was just two days before the Referendum Posted by stavmagpie in Back in Britain | Jun 27, 2016
- Day 22 Photos. Brit museum, war museumEgyptian statue at the Britsh Museum
Nose cone of a Lancaster at the Imperial War Museum
Opulence o Posted by Kath.Christine in Italy and London | Jun 24, 2016
- Day 21 Photos. Globe Theatre and Coultard GalleryGlobe theatre recreates The theatres of Shakepeare's time
Van Gogh in the Coultard Gallery
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by Kath.Christine in Italy and London | Jun 23, 2016
- Day 20 photos.Tower of London, War Rooms & Westminster AbbeyThe Tower of London
Armour of a young Prince
War rooms under Westminster
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/627661/IMG Posted by Kath.Christine in Italy and London | Jun 22, 2016
- JamesWe did go to a really big house. There were pictures of naked people. I did say it and people did laugh.
I took a picture of a NASTY king.
I did meet daddy's sister and lots of children at the big Posted by BenandHarry in O'Donohue's trip to England and Italy | Jun 27, 2016
- Ben and the woodsWe went camping in the woods and we went really deep into the woods. We found a lot and a lot of mud.
We saw a steam train come through the woods and then we went for a ride on the Posted by BenandHarry in O'Donohue's trip to England and Italy | Jun 27, 2016
- Day 22 last day in LondonVery interesting to wake this morning to hear that Britain had decided to leave the EU and David Cameron was stepping down as PM.
I start today at the British Museum. Assyrian and Egyptian artefacts, Roman vases and Greek Posted by Kath.Christine in Italy and London | Jun 24, 2016
- Day 21 Globe theatre, Museum of LondonThere had been a torrential downpour and storm overnight. This disrupted the underground trains. Quick stop at the Coultard gallery which is a small gallery on the Strand. Main works were some impressionist paintings including Van Goghs self portrait afte Posted by Kath.Christine in Italy and London | Jun 23, 2016
- 22 daysWell starting to look forward to this trip now, my friends and colleagues went on it about my trip more than me in fact were more excited than me, but it wasn't them that's got me looking forward to it, Posted by jeannie60 in Great Adventure | Jun 26, 2016
- Day 20 Tower of London The Tower of London.
Expecting queues at the Tower of London I set off early. No queues and I had a time perusing the Crown Jewels without a crush of people around. They really are incredible. Aside from being Posted by Kath.Christine in Italy and London | Jun 22, 2016
- The Big Purshall Hall BashA marquee was put up in the garden early on in the week, a bit of last minute gardening was done Friday, cakes baked & decorated, food let's just say sorted, the weather decided to fine up in time for Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Jun 22, 2016
- Day 19 photos sightseeingSomething old - St Pauls
Something new - buildings along the Thames
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/6 Posted by Kath.Christine in Italy and London | Jun 21, 2016
- Day 19 bus tour of LondonToday was my unashamedly tacky tourist day. A hop on - hop off bus tour to get to see a lot of places without all the walking I did yesterday. Firstly up through the Strand, past St Pauls and into Posted by Kath.Christine in Italy and London | Jun 21, 2016
- Day 18 photos of Kath in LondonSomething new - the London Eye
Elizabeth I in the National Portrait Gallery
[img=http://photos.traveller Posted by Kath.Christine in Italy and London | Jun 20, 2016
- Day 18 Kath arrives in LondonEverything went smoothly to get to the Milan airport and fly to London. Amazed at the new Heathrow Express train from airport to Paddington in approx 20 mins. Clean efficient and groovy led lighting.
Then into the Underground which was Posted by Kath.Christine in Italy and London | Jun 20, 2016
- Dairy land by BenWe had lots of fun at dairy land. There were very big slides and we went down very very very very fast.
At dairy land there were a lot of animals like goats, cows and horses.
There was also a Posted by BenandHarry in O'Donohue's trip to England and Italy | Jun 20, 2016