- London Thursday 4thWe headed out to Tower on London today train hopping. There was a huge crowd wherever you went which is a pain. Place was impressive especially Crown Jewels but we were not allowed to photo them.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/720925/E1B765ABB9 Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | Jun 6, 2015
- London on a SaturdayAfter a tasty breakfast supplied by the Sidney Hotel we caught the 24 bus to Trafalgar Square. This bus went from Pimlico to Hamstead Heath. Our first stop was Trafalgar Square. Our last three visits to London had Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Jun 6, 2015
- Planning JapanTen months to go... the last two months have flown by. We've been busy sorting out our (let's be honest, mostly Michaela's) possessions and deciding which to keep and sell. Selling is going slowly. Buying new gear, on the other Posted by laubstravel in Before We Grow Up | Jun 6, 2015
- Singapore to LondonOur flight was due to take off from Singapore at 12.30 pm. What a huge Airport this is, we were dropped off at the Air New Zealand part. What a surprise to find we were flying with Singapore Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Jun 4, 2015
- Exit InterviewWhat was your favourite place?
I think my favourite time was my six week road trip in the US. Oregon is a beautiful state in particular, with waterfalls, gorges and tree-lined roads. The drive from California through to Utah and Arizona Posted by LordGibil in The Littlest Hobo | Jun 4, 2015
- DoverThe cruise has ended.
We are on the train headed for Holyhead.
Posted by sarahisland in Cape Town to Dublin | Jun 4, 2015
- John-o-Groats to Gibraltar ==So Im off to see the Apes!! ==
[b]I plan to travel from John-o-Groats to Gibraltar by bike starting at the beginning of July and ending god knows when! I hope to ach Posted by jollyholly in Off To See The Apes | Jun 3, 2015
- 43 Dayscheck out how to do this Posted by rangtangsplus1 in Rangtangsplus1 | Jun 2, 2015
- Around the world with Pikachu!As a fun way to share our travel experiences during our trip to Japan in 2013 we began taking pictures of a small model of Pikachu outside as many major sights as we could. We then turned these pictures into Posted by Gavin_w207 in Whatever Happened to Kathy and Gavin? | Jun 1, 2015
- UK London 31st MayWe arrived after a 16 hr flight to Dubai a really quick stopover and then 7 hours to London. It was 14 degrees and we froze most of the day! Hotel checked us in early so we literally threw our Posted by megwiele in United Kingdom and Scotland | May 31, 2015
- United Kingdom - Summer 2015 Stonehenge, Windsor, Greenwich, and London Posted by drlepervanche in DrLepervanche's Travel Adventures | May 31, 2015
- Prepping before jetting....Hi everyone! A few people have started to ask if I will be keeping a blog on where I have been or plan to go next. I certainly will be and I will be uploading photos and blogs on here Posted by Poppy90 in Poppy's Travel Blog! | May 31, 2015
- HOP, SKIP & JUMP - BANGERS, MUMBAI & LONDON
===Wednesday, 20th May 2015 (day sixteen)===
Bangkok, Thailand to Mumbai, India is just a 3 hour flight. Our first time flying with Jet Airways - they were ok, we are u Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | May 28, 2015
- The KitWe have spent quite a bit of time deliberating the basic kit to take with us. The final decision has been informed by two factors. Firstly there are lots of things that we won't need to carry Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | May 28, 2015
- Day 4 – 21 May (Thursday)A glorious sunny day!!! We started the day after breakfast, which was the same as yesterday – satisfying.
We picked up bikes at Hyde Park (not far from the B & B). We are getting good at this now. It was Posted by Tomheasley in Tom Andrew and Bill | May 21, 2015
- Day 3 – 20 May (Wednesday)We got up early and decided to go for a walk around the area at about 5.45am. We walked up Queensborough Terrace and then up Queensway. We passed a delightful little fenced park with beautiful trees, called Porchester Square. It Posted by Tomheasley in Tom Andrew and Bill | May 20, 2015
- Day 2 – 19 May (Tuesday)We arrived at Heathrow at about 6.30 am. Bill found the trip to be only 10% as bad as he had expected. He did not find it a bad experience at all.
It was a partly overcast day – so London Posted by Tomheasley in Tom Andrew and Bill | May 20, 2015
- Day 1 – 18 May to 19 MayAfter a beautiful dinner provided by Gloria, Hope and I stayed with Evaline on Sunday night. We nearly had a bit of a disaster on Monday morning. I slipped and fell down the stairs going downstairs at Evaline’s house. I Posted by Tomheasley in Tom Andrew and Bill | May 20, 2015
- Rangtangsplus1 in malaysia and Sumatra 2015Setting up a blog as a travel journal Posted by rangtangsplus1 in Rangtangsplus1 | May 19, 2015
- Visas - Tick!So... first things first! As you may have guessed from the title, we've had our Australian 12-month working-holiday visas approved!! WOOP! It was, by far and large, the most straight-forward application process and fastest feedback we've ever experienced. Posted by laubstravel in Before We Grow Up | May 19, 2015
- WINDERMERE - MAY 15thOur view over the lake from our bedroom window - just glorious today
This morning we enjoyed another hearty breakfast cooked by the delightful character Colette and husband Frank Posted by MKaye in Motorcycling around Europe 2015 | May 15, 2015
- The UKThis blog doesn't include what we have done in Islay as we've already covered that in a previous blog. This time, we are simply going to put up a few pictures of the places we visited with a caption. All Posted by Deb_Scott in Eat. Drink. See & Do. | May 15, 2015
- LAKE WINDERMERE - MAY 14thBike free day today.
We went down to the edge of the lake and bought tickets to Cruise the Lake to the Lakeland Motor Museum - home of an amazing collection of Motorcycles, Motor vehicles, lots of old British historical Posted by MKaye in Motorcycling around Europe 2015 | May 14, 2015
- RICHMOND to LAKE WINDERMERE - MAY 13thA beautiful sunny day for riding the Dales today - we are really enjoying the Yorkshire district.
[img=http://ph Posted by MKaye in Motorcycling around Europe 2015 | May 13, 2015
- RICHMOND - MAY 12thWe started the day with a very good breakfast at our Hotel, the Kings Head. Unable to resist the charm of the Richmond Castle, one of the oldest stone-built Castles in England we set out for an adventure.
Built in Posted by MKaye in Motorcycling around Europe 2015 | May 12, 2015