- St John 2012Left for Chicago on Friday Jan 6th. Stayed at Rosemont Hyatt for 125 and did park and fly for 21 days. We went to McCormick to eat had crab tower for app excellent. I got chopped salad and Jim got Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Feb 14, 2015
- St John 2015This would be our 8th trip to St John. Would we grow tired of our favorite place? The answer would be a resounding no, This would be our best trip yet. I never get tired of all the shades of Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Feb 2, 2015
- Turkey & Pineapple: An island-style Thanksgiving Day 7Going home is always bittersweet. I never want to leave, but I'm itching to get back to my house and my dogs.
We had an afternoon flight, so we were at least able to make a leisurely departure.
Of course, Posted by vicki_h in . | Jan 27, 2015
- Turkey & Pineapple: An island-style Thanksgiving Day 6
It was a beautiful morning to give thanks. No rainbows this morning, but the clouds reflected in the water were a nice touch.
[img=https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7490/16010947491_7 Posted by vicki_h in . | Jan 27, 2015
- Turkey & Pineapple: An island-style Thanksgiving Day 5It was my favorite day. Jost Van Dyke day!
This required us to actually get up early and leave the house without our customary 3 hour morning rainbow hunt on the veranda.
The morning view of Trunk Bay more than made Posted by vicki_h in . | Jan 26, 2015
- Turkey & Pineapple: An island-style Thanksgiving Day 4We had promised the MIL her two favorite St. John things today: Trunk Bay and a Pina Colada from Shipwreck Landing.
We spent the lazy morning hours at the house, watching the rainbows over the water below.
[img=https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7489/1 Posted by vicki_h in . | Jan 25, 2015
- Turkey & Pineapple: An island-style Thanksgiving Day 2It didn't feel quite right waking up on St. John knowing poor Matt was stuck in Charlotte and still had another hellish travel day ahead of him. He and Elaine would arrive on St. Thomas at 1:30 p.m. and take Posted by vicki_h in . | Jan 23, 2015
- Turkey & Pineapple: An island-style Thanksgiving Day 1When I tell my girlffriend that Matt and I will be spending Thanksgiving in the Virgin Islands, she sighs with envy..."How Romantic...."
Then I add that my 76 year old mother-in-law and her friend will be coming with us. To which Posted by vicki_h in . | Jan 22, 2015
- St John 201321 days in St John really gets you in the island mood! We started off stopping in Valpo to see our first grandson Mason and drove to Chicago. Stayed at Holiday Inn park and fly for 100$.
Jan 5th travel Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Dec 5, 2014
- Summit Oct 31, Nov1 St Thomas 2013Sea day Up early walked on deck and layed out on orange chairs until it started to pour at 1030, Ate lunch and what better to do on rainy day but take a nap. Had party for Captains club in Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Nov 24, 2014
- Summit Oct 27th St Croix 2013We went to dance lesson and ate at Doc's and started out for Chicago. Stayed at Hiatt Regency . Up and caught 545 am shuttle to O hare. Flight was 0840 American and had to pay for one bag. Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Nov 22, 2014
- St John 2014We started our trip on Jan 10 left home at 4pmand ate at Applebees in Chesterton. Stayed at Holliday Inn park and sleep $125. Up at 430 and left hotel at 6am for 0840 flight. Flight was late leaving needed Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Feb 7, 2015
- TestIs this only for me Posted by getaway2 in Westward 2014 | Sep 22, 2014
- Sentimientos mezclados Sentimiemtos mezclados....
Y Aqui estoy ? sala A5 sentada en una esquina con una mezcla de sentimientos. Las lagrimas se me Caen, pero no las puedo evitar. m Posted by apuma22 in Daring to live a dream :) | Sep 10, 2014
- 2011 P2 CARIBBEAN PRINCESS - TWO VIRGINS===THE US & BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS===
FIRST IT'S THE US VIRGINS & A CATAMARAN RIDE OUT TO A SCUBA DIVING SPOT.
[img=http://ph Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 3, 2013
- Royal PrincessWe arrived in St. Thomas this morning to some nice warm weather and sun shine. As we have both been to the islands many times, we use this opportunity to scuba dive. Princess does not offer any Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Jan 24, 2014
- Day 8: 13th DecAfter a hearty breakfast, we packed the rest of our belongings and with mixed feelings left the stunning location of Sol Inclination.
After a quick stop at St. John Spice we caught the 11:30am ferry over to Tortola. Posted by scotia174 in St John (USVI) and St Barths | Dec 14, 2013
- Day 7: 12th DecThe weather forecast predicted a beautiful day and the stunning sunrise set the tone for the rest of the day.
After an early breakfast, Grant and I headed over to Saltpond Bay to snorkel. We arrived there shortly Posted by scotia174 in St John (USVI) and St Barths | Dec 13, 2013
- Day 6: 11th DecThe weather forecast predicted storms in the morning and indeed there were a few passing showers but these seemed to clear by 11am. We had a large fried breakfast and a light lunch at the villa. Grant and Posted by scotia174 in St John (USVI) and St Barths | Dec 12, 2013
- Day 5: 10th DecWe watched another impressive sunrise from the balcony. We had an early breakfast and Grant and I left the villa before 9am ready to make the most of the clear weather. We headed to Hansen Bay and snorkelled Posted by scotia174 in St John (USVI) and St Barths | Dec 11, 2013
- Day 4: 9th DecWe were all awake and clicking cameras at 6:30 capturing the wonderful sunrise. We had a cooked breakfast outside on the patio and then just relaxed on the balcony and even managed to fall asleep again. Posted by scotia174 in St John (USVI) and St Barths | Dec 10, 2013
- Day 3: 8th DecWe were all awake before sunrise and we had an early breakfast. We finished our unpacking and just relaxed around the villa. At midday we headed over to Caneel Bay hotel for lunch. Dad's first impression was Posted by scotia174 in St John (USVI) and St Barths | Dec 8, 2013
- Day 2: 7th DecWe took the hotel shuttle bus to Newark airport. Once through security, we had a tasty breakfast at Rudy's Diner. We flew to St. Thomas which was approximately a 3.5 hr flight. Once there we took a Posted by scotia174 in St John (USVI) and St Barths | Dec 7, 2013
- One more time with a little mo' feelingSince this is my second Christmas in Abu Dhabi can I now call it my annual visit? Tomorrow I leave to visit Chaz in Abu Dhabi for a month. My flight is direct this year from Atlanta to Dubai. As Posted by ncoats in Christmas in Abu Dhabi | Dec 3, 2013
- Summer 2013-- Chicago bound!Saturday August 6th we left home at 4am, to arrive in Chicago by 10am.. ish.. p.s I think Tolls SUCK!
We did stop for breakfast. I think It was Bob Evan's in Illinois. We went straight to the Shedd Aquarium, Posted by Room4six in Room4six | Aug 9, 2013