- A Genital Herpes Cure?At this time, there are unique varieties of this horrible virus. Actually, there are 2 strains that you might well or might maybe not find out about. The first strain is HSTV 1 and also the second stress is HST Posted by sarahjohn005 in Fast Treatment Of Herpes | Oct 19, 2014
- TestIs this only for me Posted by getaway2 in Westward 2014 | Sep 22, 2014
- Sentimientos mezclados Sentimiemtos mezclados....
Y Aqui estoy 😒 sala A5 sentada en una esquina con una mezcla de sentimientos. Las lagrimas se me Caen, pero no las puedo evitar. m Posted by apuma22 in Daring to live a dream :) | Sep 10, 2014
- 2011 P2 CARIBBEAN PRINCESS - TWO VIRGINS===THE US & BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS===
FIRST IT'S THE US VIRGINS & A CATAMARAN RIDE OUT TO A SCUBA DIVING SPOT.
[img=http://ph Posted by hasbeen in MOSTLY CRUISING | Jan 3, 2013
- Royal PrincessWe arrived in St. Thomas this morning to some nice warm weather and sun shine. As we have both been to the islands many times, we use this opportunity to scuba dive. Princess does not offer any Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Jan 24, 2014
- Day 8: 13th DecAfter a hearty breakfast, we packed the rest of our belongings and with mixed feelings left the stunning location of Sol Inclination.
After a quick stop at St. John Spice we caught the 11:30am ferry over to Tortola. Posted by scotia174 in St John (USVI) and St Barths | Dec 14, 2013
- Day 7: 12th DecThe weather forecast predicted a beautiful day and the stunning sunrise set the tone for the rest of the day.
After an early breakfast, Grant and I headed over to Saltpond Bay to snorkel. We arrived there shortly Posted by scotia174 in St John (USVI) and St Barths | Dec 13, 2013
- Day 6: 11th DecThe weather forecast predicted storms in the morning and indeed there were a few passing showers but these seemed to clear by 11am. We had a large fried breakfast and a light lunch at the villa. Grant and Posted by scotia174 in St John (USVI) and St Barths | Dec 12, 2013
- Day 5: 10th DecWe watched another impressive sunrise from the balcony. We had an early breakfast and Grant and I left the villa before 9am ready to make the most of the clear weather. We headed to Hansen Bay and snorkelled Posted by scotia174 in St John (USVI) and St Barths | Dec 11, 2013
- Day 4: 9th DecWe were all awake and clicking cameras at 6:30 capturing the wonderful sunrise. We had a cooked breakfast outside on the patio and then just relaxed on the balcony and even managed to fall asleep again. Posted by scotia174 in St John (USVI) and St Barths | Dec 10, 2013
- Day 3: 8th DecWe were all awake before sunrise and we had an early breakfast. We finished our unpacking and just relaxed around the villa. At midday we headed over to Caneel Bay hotel for lunch. Dad's first impression was Posted by scotia174 in St John (USVI) and St Barths | Dec 8, 2013
- Day 2: 7th DecWe took the hotel shuttle bus to Newark airport. Once through security, we had a tasty breakfast at Rudy's Diner. We flew to St. Thomas which was approximately a 3.5 hr flight. Once there we took a Posted by scotia174 in St John (USVI) and St Barths | Dec 7, 2013
- One more time with a little mo' feelingSince this is my second Christmas in Abu Dhabi can I now call it my annual visit? Tomorrow I leave to visit Chaz in Abu Dhabi for a month. My flight is direct this year from Atlanta to Dubai. As Posted by ncoats in Christmas in Abu Dhabi | Dec 3, 2013
- Summer 2013-- Chicago bound!Saturday August 6th we left home at 4am, to arrive in Chicago by 10am.. ish.. p.s I think Tolls SUCK!
We did stop for breakfast. I think It was Bob Evan's in Illinois. We went straight to the Shedd Aquarium, Posted by Room4six in Room4six | Aug 9, 2013
- St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin IslandsWe are back on U.S. soil, cleared U.S. customs this morning, can see U.S. Postal Service mailboxes, called our kids without dialing “1” first -- we are at St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, where Americans drive on the left. Posted by HopeEakins in Around the World with Bill and Hope | Apr 29, 2013
- Homily - April 28, 2013
Homily preached by
The Reverend William J. Eakins
on April 28, 2013
on the Silver Whisper in port at St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands
They were ten desperate men. They had leprosy, the dreaded disease of the ancient world, a disease that separat Posted by HopeEakins in Around the World with Bill and Hope | Apr 29, 2013
- Bidding the Virgin Islands AdieuI have just finished my time in the U.S. and British Virgin Islands. I hope to come back someday, which is statement I reserve for only a few other places in the world. I am on my way to Costa Posted by clarkmw78 in Matt's Misadventures | Feb 6, 2013
- School, Beaches, and Jungle Trails Back to School
My graduate school classes are in full swing now. I had forgotten how much fun school can be – that is sarcasm, in case you couldn’t tell. I am slogging my way through the information blizzard, but it Posted by clarkmw78 in Matt's Misadventures | Jan 26, 2013
- My First Paddle Boarding Experience
I decided to give paddle boarding a try at Cinnamon Bay, St. John. Paddle boarding is like canoeing on a surfboard. Formal instruction is not needed. After a five minute tutorial, the equipment Posted by clarkmw78 in Matt's Misadventures | Jan 10, 2013
- First Steps on the Beach
"The Journey of a Thousand Miles Begins with a Few Steps on the Beach”
-Confucius, as misquoted by Matt Clark
My trip has officially begun! I made it to St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin I Posted by clarkmw78 in Matt's Misadventures | Jan 3, 2013
- CHARLOTTE AMALIE, ST. THOMAS
First Sunday of Christmas dawned in a clear sky as we arrived in St. Thomas. The sun rising from behind the hills of Charlotte Amalie cast a slow progression of light Posted by Swenigale in SERENITY 4- YOU MEAN THERE'S MORE? | Dec 31, 2012
- Routine Brushing and Flossing Your Pearly whites
Brushing your teeth on a regular basis (early in the morning and before resting at night) plays an important duty in taking out the meals particles from your mouth. If not removed, such clutter starts to decay and also damage Posted by campbell523 in Routine Brushing and Flossing | Nov 26, 2012
- Phil & Christy's Trip to St. John USVIWe headed out at 4:20am, Friday, November 2, 2012 to catch our 6:05am flight from Tulsa to Atlanta to St. Thomas. The flights our first day were uneventful and we arrived on-time Posted by travel4life in St. John 2012 | Nov 13, 2012
- Trying to Reason with Hurricane Sandy while on St. John=====Day 1==
===Thursday - October 25===
Getting to St. John
We woke up early to make our flight that was scheduled to leave at 8:45am from Newark to San Juan, Puerto Rico.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/395545/37FA32E52219AC68178BA1 Posted by susannj in Limin' Away Again Somewhere Warm | Nov 7, 2012
- Premiers jours à Livermoreblbala Posted by Gathio in Séjour à Livermore | Nov 3, 2012