- Reno, NevadaHiked 5.7 mile trail just outside Reno
1300 feet climb through Hunter Valley to top of mountain and beautiful waterfall
Gorgeous day and fun/ challenging hike
[img=ht Posted by HollemanR in Holleman Travels | Jun 20, 2016
- Transatlantic Cruise on the Norwegian EPIC ===Barcelona - Ponta Delgada (Acores) - Virgin Islands - Miami===
Repositioning Cruises such as the Transatlantic Crossing are exceptionally good value for money.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/327999/27102011565.jpg caption=The Norwegi Posted by LuxuryRogue in Luxury Rogue | Oct 23, 2010
- I-70 across KansasRiding across Kansas on Interstate 70 today, saw someone riding a motorcycle laying on the tank with his feet straight back just barely high enough to prevent them from dragging on the highway.
Although this is my first day out Posted by Bruce Carlson in Pacific Northwest Motorcycle Trip | Jun 8, 2015
- North AmericaDay One (Part One): The second country I will be visiting in North America, is New York! I always wanted to visit New York. I would also refer it to as 'The City That Never Sleeps', because it's always so Posted by ejrvaldez16 in My Dream Trip around the World | Jun 7, 2015
- Tortola and St John 2009First of all I need to tell you how this trip came about. Last year on our cruise we met a couple who owned a home on Tortola. When our cruise stopped at Tortola port they showed us the island Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Apr 19, 2015
- St John 2010Jan 8th
Snow, Snow, Snow, It was snowing so hard. My husband came home and said we are getting out of here tonight. We drove a hour to catch United Lemo bus in Michigan City.They had received about a foot of Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Mar 14, 2015
- St John 2011Wed Jan 5th, We left home at 2pm and drove to Chicago. Stayed at Comfort suites park and drive. One free week parking then 10 dollars a night. Brandon our oldest son was working in Chicago so he Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Mar 4, 2015
- St John 2012Left for Chicago on Friday Jan 6th. Stayed at Rosemont Hyatt for 125 and did park and fly for 21 days. We went to McCormick to eat had crab tower for app excellent. I got chopped salad and Jim got Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Feb 14, 2015
- St John 2015This would be our 8th trip to St John. Would we grow tired of our favorite place? The answer would be a resounding no, This would be our best trip yet. I never get tired of all the shades of Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Feb 2, 2015
- Turkey & Pineapple: An island-style Thanksgiving Day 7Going home is always bittersweet. I never want to leave, but I'm itching to get back to my house and my dogs.
We had an afternoon flight, so we were at least able to make a leisurely departure.
Of course, Posted by vicki_h in . | Jan 27, 2015
- Turkey & Pineapple: An island-style Thanksgiving Day 6
It was a beautiful morning to give thanks. No rainbows this morning, but the clouds reflected in the water were a nice touch.
[img=https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7490/16010947491_7 Posted by vicki_h in . | Jan 27, 2015
- Turkey & Pineapple: An island-style Thanksgiving Day 5It was my favorite day. Jost Van Dyke day!
This required us to actually get up early and leave the house without our customary 3 hour morning rainbow hunt on the veranda.
The morning view of Trunk Bay more than made Posted by vicki_h in . | Jan 26, 2015
- Turkey & Pineapple: An island-style Thanksgiving Day 4We had promised the MIL her two favorite St. John things today: Trunk Bay and a Pina Colada from Shipwreck Landing.
We spent the lazy morning hours at the house, watching the rainbows over the water below.
[img=https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7489/1 Posted by vicki_h in . | Jan 25, 2015
- Turkey & Pineapple: An island-style Thanksgiving Day 2It didn't feel quite right waking up on St. John knowing poor Matt was stuck in Charlotte and still had another hellish travel day ahead of him. He and Elaine would arrive on St. Thomas at 1:30 p.m. and take Posted by vicki_h in . | Jan 23, 2015
- Turkey & Pineapple: An island-style Thanksgiving Day 1When I tell my girlffriend that Matt and I will be spending Thanksgiving in the Virgin Islands, she sighs with envy..."How Romantic...."
Then I add that my 76 year old mother-in-law and her friend will be coming with us. To which Posted by vicki_h in . | Jan 22, 2015
- St John 2013 21 days in St John really gets you in the island mood! We started off stopping in Valpo to see our first grandson Mason and drove to Chicago. Stayed at Holiday Inn park and fly for 100$.
Jan 5th Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Nov 14, 2016
- Summit Oct 31, Nov1 St Thomas 2013Sea day Up early walked on deck and layed out on orange chairs until it started to pour at 1030, Ate lunch and what better to do on rainy day but take a nap. Had party for Captains club in Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Nov 24, 2014
- Summit Oct 27th St Croix 2013We went to dance lesson and ate at Doc's and started out for Chicago. Stayed at Hiatt Regency . Up and caught 545 am shuttle to O hare. Flight was 0840 American and had to pay for one bag. Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Nov 22, 2014
- St John 2014We started our trip on Jan 10 left home at 4pmand ate at Applebees in Chesterton. Stayed at Holliday Inn park and sleep $125. Up at 430 and left hotel at 6am for 0840 flight. Flight was late leaving needed Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Feb 7, 2015
- TestIs this only for me Posted by getaway2 in Westward 2014 | Sep 22, 2014
- Sentimientos mezclados Sentimiemtos mezclados....
Y Aqui estoy ? sala A5 sentada en una esquina con una mezcla de sentimientos. Las lagrimas se me Caen, pero no las puedo evitar. m Posted by apuma22 in Daring to live a dream :) | Sep 10, 2014
- Royal PrincessWe arrived in St. Thomas this morning to some nice warm weather and sun shine. As we have both been to the islands many times, we use this opportunity to scuba dive. Princess does not offer any Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Jan 24, 2014
- Day 8: 13th DecAfter a hearty breakfast, we packed the rest of our belongings and with mixed feelings left the stunning location of Sol Inclination.
After a quick stop at St. John Spice we caught the 11:30am ferry over to Tortola. Posted by scotia174 in St John (USVI) and St Barths | Dec 14, 2013
- Day 7: 12th DecThe weather forecast predicted a beautiful day and the stunning sunrise set the tone for the rest of the day.
After an early breakfast, Grant and I headed over to Saltpond Bay to snorkel. We arrived there shortly Posted by scotia174 in St John (USVI) and St Barths | Dec 13, 2013
- Day 6: 11th DecThe weather forecast predicted storms in the morning and indeed there were a few passing showers but these seemed to clear by 11am. We had a large fried breakfast and a light lunch at the villa. Grant and Posted by scotia174 in St John (USVI) and St Barths | Dec 12, 2013