Blog Entries tagged 'United_Kingdom'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'United_Kingdom'
- Ireland Day 3: The High King's Seat
This morning we got up at around seven to meet Daniel's Aunt Jackie at her hotel for breakfast. By coincidence, she was staying just across the street from where we wer Posted by danielcatherine in Daniel and Catherine's Adventures | Jul 13, 2016
- Edinburgh, Scotland I went to Edinburgh this weekend. A slightly less spontaneous trip than the Dublin weekend as it was organised by a University related group with over 900 attendees, but still a lot of fun.
I thought I knew what to Posted by MsKirstieLeigh in London and beyond | Nov 23, 2014
- Long Lost Relatives in SommersetHeather, Sally, Mum & me have just returned from an overnight trip to visit some long lost relatives in Crowcombe, Sommerset. We were thoroughly spoilt by Annie, Gerald & Pip the dog.
Gerald took us girls for a drive through Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Aug 19, 2014
- Purshall HallNo such thing as sitting idle here at Heathers!
We've been cake assistants to a busy weekend of markets
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/660953/F406F55C2219AC68 Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Aug 17, 2014
- Some Cliffs, a Battle, and Fish & ChipsToday we went out as a threesome, and left Hannah and my mom at home, as they were both feeling a little ill. But my dad, aunt and I braved the cold and the wind to go for a walk Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 8, 2013
- Leaving London: Logistics, Beer and WineAs the saying goes, “all good things must come to an end”; except in our case. Yes we will miss London but we are off to see more great things so the sting of leaving is pretty mild. Considering four Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 4, 2013
- A Day in London: Cousins George & Joan, St. Pauls, & HardysToday we planned to split up a little, with three groups going three separate ways. Hannah and I planned to check out Madame Tussaud's, the wax museum, together, while my parents visited my mom's first cousin once removed and his Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 4, 2013
- British Museum and a Bridge too Far[float=left][/float]What can you say about London? It is the world's most visited city, and was for almost a century the world's largest urban center. It has 43 univer Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 2, 2013
- Theater Performance Day[float=left][/float]Today was so wicked... like, really. We went to see the musical preformance of "Wicked" this afternoon, and it was spectacular. Oh, Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 2, 2013
- Jolly Old EnglandAfter six weeks in Turkey, the day to leave dawned with some bittersweet feelings (except maybe for Abby, who has been anticipating Britain with great eagerness). It has been quite the experience, staying in one country for this long. While Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Mar 28, 2013
- London, that familiar placeSome people I know thinks that London is all about rainy weather, British accents, fish & chips, Harry Potter and the Queen. But London is much more than that. I've been to London about three times and the moment Posted by richsta in Great adventures of.. | Nov 8, 2011