- Fall in Love with Vanuatu (http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/stream/photoID/1862719/features/countries/Vanuatu/)
Photo by [[http://www.travellerspoint.com/users/bsmethers/|bsmethers]].
Bursting with Posted by KellieBarnes in The Travellerspoint Blog | May 5, 2013
- Espiritu Santo, VanuatuWe left Tanna Lodge late afternoon and arrived in Port Vila early evening after a 40 minute flight. We stayed just a short drive from the town in a cute place called Vila Chaumieres. Our room was a Posted by bumblebum in Migrating South | May 3, 2013
- The magnificent Mt YasurWe arrived at Port Vila International airport and had to make the short walk to the domestic terminal. We followed signs for the luggage drop off. This led us to a deserted and dimly lit area with nobody Posted by bumblebum in Migrating South | Apr 24, 2013
- Port VilaApós fazer a imigração, embarquei no avião da Air Pacific no horário previsto (aprenda LAN) rumo à Port Vila, capital de Vanuatu. O avião estava bem vazio, de fato o vôo mais vazio que já tomei, acredito que no Brasil Posted by parejo in Turisteando | Dec 4, 2012
I'm only going to do Vanuatu as one post as we spent far too long talking about Fiji and are now VERY far behind on the whole blog front.
We stayed 6 nights in Vanuatu:
- 1 in Port Vila
- 2 at Posted by lwright11 in Louie and Charlie's Travels | Jun 4, 2012
- Vanuatu: Time to Say GoodbyeWell, the time has finally come to end this wonderful holiday. A new job and new adventures await in San Francisco. After a few weeks in flip-flops, I hope I can remember how to wear shoes.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/473427/Hideaway3-2. Posted by TravelWithTom in Travellin' With Tom | Apr 27, 2012
- Vanuatu: Hideaway Island ResortSince I will be starting a new job shortly after we return to the US, we decided to spend our last few days in Vanuatu at a beach resort. We chose a place called Hideaway Island Resort. It Posted by TravelWithTom in Travellin' With Tom | Apr 25, 2012
- Vanuatu: Makekula Part TwoAfter a full day touring around the island, we decided to spend our last day in Malekula relaxing and exploring the local village.
It was easy to relax at Rona's bungalows and we found Posted by TravelWithTom in Travellin' With Tom | Apr 25, 2012
- Vanuatu: MalekulaWell, we have been a bit off the grid for the last few days, so I will be covering our last four days in this post. We decided to get away from the tourists for a while, so we Posted by TravelWithTom in Travellin' With Tom | Apr 24, 2012
- Vanuatu: Touring the East Coast of Espiritu SantoToday we hooked up with Alfred, one of the guys from Alan Power Diving, for a tour of the east side of the island. In a bit of dive humor, Alfred calls his company Residual Nitrogen Touring. Residual Posted by TravelWithTom in Travellin' With Tom | Apr 23, 2012
- Vanuatu: Diving on the USS CoolidgeToday we did two amazing dives on the USS Coolidge. We went out with Alan Powers who has been diving on the Coolidge since 1969. As Alan puts it,"the only reason people come to Santo is to see Posted by TravelWithTom in Travellin' With Tom | Apr 19, 2012
- VanuatuToday we travelled to Vanuatu. After chilly autumn in New Zealand, stepping off the plane into the warm tropical air of Vanuatu was quite pleasant.
Our first stop in Vanuatu is the island o Posted by TravelWithTom in Travellin' With Tom | Apr 18, 2012
- Vanuatu wrap upThis is a lowdown on our experiences and info for any one looking to travel to Vanuatu.
Prior to going over we could not get firm confirmation on what plugs Vanuatu used, I can say from our hotel and every point Posted by Wade85 in Wade's Travels | Apr 7, 2012
- Day 6Well what a day - went to hideaway island - binned our cheap crappy snorkels and hired from the island. Frankie was the true star today - first time snorkeling in the coral and although he can't float without his Posted by Wade85 in Wade's Travels | Apr 3, 2012
- Day 5Turns out the wind this morning was from
Fiji's Tropical Cyclone Delphine.. We has some residual showers and winds that kept us from snorkeling today. Fortuitous timing due to spending 3 hours catching up with old friends this morning
Dinner - best Posted by Wade85 in Wade's Travels | Apr 2, 2012
- Day 3Shopped around Port Vila looking at scooters to rent for a few days.
Afternoon was our friends wedding on Erokor island which is a resort only a few mins across a short shallow inlet by boat from Port Vila. Posted by Wade85 in Wade's Travels | Apr 1, 2012
- Day 4
The morning was had wandering the town centre attempting to pick up our rented 150cc scooter - didn't eventuate - not a good sign when the hire man says 'won't be long.. Just fixing the brakes... Oh oops now the Posted by Wade85 in Wade's Travels | Apr 1, 2012
- Day 1 cont Well I am starting to realise that you cannot do Port Vila on the cheap.. 2000vt (approx $19.50) for a taxi 25mins out of town to visit Frankie's cousins oh and he left his camera in the taxi.
Dinner was Posted by Wade85 in Wade's Travels | Mar 30, 2012
- Day 2Day 2.
Today was our lazy day- wandered into Port Vila to change some money- locally the exchange rate was 1 aud = 93.67vt. Out of Sydney at Travel ex was 74 something. Big difference !!
We enquired about hiring a Posted by Wade85 in Wade's Travels | Mar 30, 2012
- A redo of the first photo. Posted by sarah.thang in A Vanuatu Elective | Nov 5, 2011
- The first updateWe’ve reached the beautiful Vanuatu and have been busy settling in at the capital, Port Vila on Efate.
And here’s where we’re casually staying. A house up at Malapoa Estate overlooking the Posted by sarah.thang in A Vanuatu Elective | Oct 30, 2011
- Pacific Dawn Cruise - November 2010.... Posted by cheznandy in Chez N Andy's Travels | Nov 30, 2010
- day 5Photos are up before blog....watch this space tomorrow.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/345587/day5_5.jpg thumb=http://photos. Posted by oztigger in The Golden Jackals' Hit the Road | Dec 21, 2010
- dont take the crown jewels to this countryOn Dec 3/12/2010 wa my second trip into Espirito santo to enroll an orphan ito school. On my first tip I stayed at beach front hotel on santo and the place is ok but there is no sandy Posted by chancekoon in my 2 experiences into espirito santo van | Dec 16, 2010
Here's my first journey in Vanuatu. I went there for work purpose: my company is going replace 2 engines in Port-Vila power plant.
So I went there to prepare the site Posted by Itoo in The Great Escape | Apr 2, 2010