- Heating Up in HanoiWe had a fun day exploring as much of the old quarter as possible. Our morning started off with two different breakfasts. I went for the hotel breakfast with poached eggs on toast and a side of bacon, while Justin Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 10, 2016
- Hot as Phở in HanoiToday was a hot one! We started the day waking up earlier than usual, around 7:30 a.m. to get some breakfast and head out for the day. I haven't been feeling well the past day or so, and I didn't Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 9, 2016
- Lazy Day in HanoiAs the title suggests, Justin and I had a pretty lazy and relaxing day today. Since we got back to the hotel so late last night, we both decided it would be best to sleep in as late as possible. Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 8, 2016
- Venturing through VietnamWe had another exciting, fun-filled, day in Hanoi today. We started off by waking up just in time for breakfast. The food was all delicious! It was a buffet of Vietnamese and Western food, and you could also order anything Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 7, 2016
- Saigon[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/831869/Nihn_Bin_Oct_2006_020.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspo Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | Oct 4, 2006
- Phan Thiet[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/831869/A2AD8D3DCD5FCDD7A3C941096F056FC7.jpg Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | Sep 29, 2006
- Back to HanoiPacked and ready to leave on the 9.15 train tonight allowed us to wander and take in the beautiful day and mingle with the locals. Pleasant and relaxed.
Cabins sorted we set off for Hanoi due in at 5.15 am. Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | Sep 28, 2006
- Sapa[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/831869/A19AB9E3EC0E7275489CA2482129DED4.jpg Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | Sep 24, 2006
- Cambodia to Sapa[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/831869/A05766140A6B99BAB042914B32532637.jpg Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | Sep 23, 2006
- Good Morning, Vietnam!We had a wild first day in Hanoi! It all started at the airport around 9:30 a.m. this morning. We quickly found our driver, and Kaela double-checked with the hotel to ensure everything was correct. The 45 minute ride to Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 6, 2016
- From Hanoi to HuếAfter we returned from Ha Long Bay, we spent another afternoon in Hanoi. This time we went to see a 'water puppet show' which was quite strange! It's a Vietnam special: a puppet show performed over a tank of (shallow) Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Jul 6, 2016
- Ha Long BayOn 20th May we set off with our new group to Ha Long Bay, which took about four hours. On the way we stopped at a ceramic workship and saw the workers painting the pots by hand - they were Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Jun 28, 2016
- Good Morning VietnamWe arrived in Hanoi, Vietnam, on a delayed flight and got a tiny uber (taxi) to the hotel that we had to squeeze everything in to. It felt like the wheels were coming off; we were crawling along and watching Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Jun 22, 2016
- Hanoi Arrival with many scam tai at the airport As you know that , there are so many scam taxi at the airport. I have paid 38 US$/ 2 person for 1 car from airport to Hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter.
When I finsish clear my lugguge , Posted by AlexTan in Vietnam holiday | Jun 18, 2016
- Vietnam by motorbikeI’ll have to admit, I panicked a bit. I think we both did. When, at the end of day one of our adventure we had only made it to Bao Loc, a full 111kms short of our projected destination of Posted by Travesty in WANDERLUST KÖNIG | Jun 15, 2016
- TestTest Posted by maylanhcu in Máy lạnh cũ | Jun 15, 2016
- SaigonThe drive back to Saigon was a surprise as the driver that came to pick us up from Ann's Tours was Than who had been our guide 3 years ago as we toured the Mekong. The drive back was just Posted by pjandc in Cambodia to Vietnam 2006 | Jun 5, 2016
- Phan Thiet[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/8318 Posted by pjandc in Cambodia to Vietnam 2006 | Jun 5, 2016
- Back to Hanoi[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/831869/Hanoi_Oct_2006_015.jpg ca Posted by pjandc in Cambodia to Vietnam 2006 | Jun 5, 2016
- Cambodia to Sapa[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/831869/Hanoi_Oct_2006_001.jpg ca Posted by pjandc in Cambodia to Vietnam 2006 | Jun 5, 2016
- Voyage à Ninh BinhCOMMENT Y ALLER?
Les moyens les plus idéals afin d’arriver à Ninh Binh sont l’autobus et le train.
A partir de Hanoi:
Les agences conseillées: Minh Long (0303514578), Cuong Hung (030 3660190 - 0989 652555), Hoang Thin (030 38 Posted by Khoaviet-travel in voyage au vietnam | May 18, 2016
We left Cambodia on the morning of the 5th and caught a coach to Ho Chi Minh that took around 7 hours. One of the fellas on the coach collected all passports on commencement of the journey, which we thought Posted by Daft Slags Do.. in Daft Slags Do...East to West | May 14, 2016
- Booze CruiseWell, we just got off an island that shortened our life by about 5 years. I'm currently petting my liver like a kitty that has been lost in the cold and returned home for dinner. Castaway tours...the mothership party boat Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | May 11, 2016
- Lost Soul 📸Hey guys !!
So, WE made it home from Castaway Island, but sadly.. our GoPro didn't 😪 Yes, you heard right. We took our baby on the tube (without the floating device we bought) 😬 Grrr, and of course, it fell Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | May 10, 2016
- Short and Sweet Post dated because we haven't had wifi in 3 days !
Hey ya'll !!
It's 6:45am, officially Mother's Day, on Vietnamese soil, and all I want to do is hug my Ma, and little Mother, Carol !! ❤️❤️ Thank you so much Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | May 9, 2016