- Halong Bay-Hanoi Days 57-61Well completed a 3 day /2 night trip to Halong Bay,got picked at Hotel by mini bus at 0700 and after the compulsory stop half way at a tourist shop for a rest break we arrive in Halong bay at Posted by Richard Indo in Indo Trip 2016 | Sep 27, 2016
- Wonderful Hội AnWe spent two nights in Hội An in a lovely little boutique hotel and really enjoyed it. It was totally different to the places we had visited thusfar; a small pretty town with plenty of cute little eateries, delightful shops Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Sep 25, 2016
- Hanoi- Day 48-56Well for the last week I have been in Hanoi in the old quarter and it is crazy,the traffic,the amount of people,the lack of road rules and so many other things
The weather has been hot and humid most days have Posted by Richard Indo in Indo Trip 2016 | Sep 21, 2016
- By Road: To Hội An via Hải VânI intended on cutting short these blog posts to cover several places or perhaps condensing a week's travels in to one post, but unfortunately I've failed as there is just too much to mention! This one just covers a few Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Sep 16, 2016
- Vietnam Continued: A Couple of Great Days in HuếEdited 15th September: a few photos added at the bottom!
At some point I promised to come back to update this blog where we left it in Vietnam, which seems like forever ago now! It was indeed a few months ago. Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Sep 3, 2016
- Cách chọn rèm và cửa sổ cho phòng bếpĐối với không gian phòng bếp thông thường các kiến trúc sư thường ưu tiên thiết kế những kiểu phòng có không gian rộng và thoáng mát để tránh bị ám mùi thức ăn. Tuy nhiên, không phải ai Posted by sangojanmiac12 in Sàn gỗ janmi ac12 cao cấp | Aug 17, 2016
- Tính năng chống trầy xước của sàn gỗ công nghiệpVới sự phát triển nhanh chóng của nền công nghiệp, các kỹ thuật sản xuất cũng ngày một hiện đại hơn. Giờ khi sử dụng sàn gỗ công nghiệp làm ván lót sàn, khách hàng sẽ ít phải lo lắng Posted by sangojanmiac12 in Sàn gỗ janmi ac12 cao cấp | Aug 9, 2016
- Heating Up in HanoiWe had a fun day exploring as much of the old quarter as possible. Our morning started off with two different breakfasts. I went for the hotel breakfast with poached eggs on toast and a side of bacon, while Justin Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 10, 2016
- Hot as Phở in HanoiToday was a hot one! We started the day waking up earlier than usual, around 7:30 a.m. to get some breakfast and head out for the day. I haven't been feeling well the past day or so, and I didn't Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 9, 2016
- Lazy Day in HanoiAs the title suggests, Justin and I had a pretty lazy and relaxing day today. Since we got back to the hotel so late last night, we both decided it would be best to sleep in as late as possible. Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 8, 2016
- Venturing through VietnamWe had another exciting, fun-filled, day in Hanoi today. We started off by waking up just in time for breakfast. The food was all delicious! It was a buffet of Vietnamese and Western food, and you could also order anything Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 7, 2016
- Saigon[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/831869/Nihn_Bin_Oct_2006_020.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspo Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | Oct 4, 2006
- Phan Thiet[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/831869/A2AD8D3DCD5FCDD7A3C941096F056FC7.jpg Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | Sep 29, 2006
- Back to HanoiPacked and ready to leave on the 9.15 train tonight allowed us to wander and take in the beautiful day and mingle with the locals. Pleasant and relaxed.
Cabins sorted we set off for Hanoi due in at 5.15 am. Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | Sep 28, 2006
- Sapa[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/831869/A19AB9E3EC0E7275489CA2482129DED4.jpg Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | Sep 24, 2006
- Cambodia to Sapa[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/831869/A05766140A6B99BAB042914B32532637.jpg Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | Sep 23, 2006
- Good Morning, Vietnam!We had a wild first day in Hanoi! It all started at the airport around 9:30 a.m. this morning. We quickly found our driver, and Kaela double-checked with the hotel to ensure everything was correct. The 45 minute ride to Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 6, 2016
- From Hanoi to HuếAfter we returned from Ha Long Bay, we spent another afternoon in Hanoi. This time we went to see a 'water puppet show' which was quite strange! It's a Vietnam special: a puppet show performed over a tank of (shallow) Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Jul 6, 2016
- Ha Long BayOn 20th May we set off with our new group to Ha Long Bay, which took about four hours. On the way we stopped at a ceramic workship and saw the workers painting the pots by hand - they were Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Jun 28, 2016
- Good Morning VietnamWe arrived in Hanoi, Vietnam, on a delayed flight and got a tiny uber (taxi) to the hotel that we had to squeeze everything in to. It felt like the wheels were coming off; we were crawling along and watching Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Jun 22, 2016
- Hanoi Arrival with many scam tai at the airport As you know that , there are so many scam taxi at the airport. I have paid 38 US$/ 2 person for 1 car from airport to Hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter.
When I finsish clear my lugguge , Posted by AlexTan in Vietnam holiday | Jun 18, 2016
- Vietnam by motorbikeI’ll have to admit, I panicked a bit. I think we both did. When, at the end of day one of our adventure we had only made it to Bao Loc, a full 111kms short of our projected destination of Posted by Travesty in WANDERLUST KÖNIG | Jun 15, 2016
- TestTest Posted by maylanhcu in Máy lạnh cũ | Jun 15, 2016
- Voyage à Ninh BinhCOMMENT Y ALLER?
Les moyens les plus idéals afin d’arriver à Ninh Binh sont l’autobus et le train.
A partir de Hanoi:
Les agences conseillées: Minh Long (0303514578), Cuong Hung (030 3660190 - 0989 652555), Hoang Thin (030 38 Posted by Khoaviet-travel in voyage au vietnam | May 18, 2016
We left Cambodia on the morning of the 5th and caught a coach to Ho Chi Minh that took around 7 hours. One of the fellas on the coach collected all passports on commencement of the journey, which we thought Posted by Daft Slags Do.. in Daft Slags Do...East to West | May 14, 2016