- SaigonYesterday was spent driving around Saigon, not that much sightseeing though but got to see some stuff at least. The main goal was to find some clothes and since we are leaving today I suspect I'm gonna have to visit Posted by balloonimal in Touring the land of the white elephant | May 18, 2013
- Flying AirAsiaThursday's farewell party was a pleasant surprise. They served us food and some drinks and students from different faculties had musical performances. Prices were handed out and speeches held. After the party ended we went and watched the quarterfinal bet Posted by balloonimal in Touring the land of the white elephant | May 17, 2013
- Cat Ba islandOpustili jsme konec světa v Son Trach, místo kde ani rýži neumí uvařit ale umí ji předražit. Bohužel jsme potom strávili jeden den čekáním na přestup, proto jsme operativně změnili trasu a zajeli jsme do slavné Halong Bay. Respektive na Posted by LiborV in Southeast Asia | May 9, 2013
- Son Trach, Phong Nha - Ke Bang NPVšechny spoje jsme chytili, tak jak jsme potřebovali. Stihli jsme i jediný spoj do Son Trach. Je to parádní národní park. Jsou to nejstarší, krasové hory v Asii . Jejich stáří se odhaduje na 400 000 000 let. Jsou doslova Posted by LiborV in Southeast Asia | May 3, 2013
- VietnamWell this will be our last blog post away from home we'll make sure to do one more when we return so you all know we made it safe and sound!
Brammm beep beep beep honk honk! You must be Posted by apolloandathena in Adventure Extrodinaire! | Apr 30, 2013
- HueV 19. století přesunul císař hlavní město z Hanoje do Hue, aby sjednotil Jižní a Severní Vietnam. Je tu staré město, zakázané město, které bylo, jak jinak, trochu vybombardované ve válce s US. Je to UNESCO.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/ Posted by LiborV in Southeast Asia | Apr 30, 2013
- Hoi AnStaré přístavní město, kde se sjížděli obchodníci z Asie a později i Evropy. Je to Unesco. Celkem se to dá.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/573324/large_Ho Posted by LiborV in Southeast Asia | Apr 27, 2013
- A visit to the Mekong DeltaSo, it's been a couple of months since we last wrote and we've been busy at work but Jill has now shuttled off back to the UK for three weeks to see Daisy and Joe and I'm on holiday for Posted by TheBackyard in A Comrade's Guide to Vietnam | Apr 27, 2013
- HUE VIETNAM - TET 2013The school was closed down for a period of 18 days and I decided that instead of spending the whole time in Quang Ngai, that I should use this opportunity to visit another part of Vietnam since this was going Posted by Rhondalee in Getting ready for the year long journey | Apr 25, 2013
- Mui Ne[center][/center]
Trošku jsme se pomotali kolem moře. Skůtrem jsme poběhali co se dalo, Bílé a Červené duny, pramen v poušti, .... Radek se samozřejmě zase spálil, ale to k tomu patří.
Posted by LiborV in Southeast Asia | Apr 24, 2013
- Ho Chi Minh City - Saigon II[center][/center]
[center][img=http://photos.travelle Posted by LiborV in Southeast Asia | Apr 23, 2013
- Halong curiseEver since I saw a video of Halong Bay and its beautiful scenery and all the more being an UNESCO World Heritage side, it has always been on my wish list to visit Halong Bay. The trip certainly did not Posted by acerchuan in Acerchuan Travel Blog | Apr 19, 2013
- Experience on travelling on Halong BayEach region has a different cultural space. Located in northeastern Vietnam, Halong bay is part of the west coast of the Gulf of Tonkin. This destination is more than just the beauty of nature, but it also hiding some story Posted by Lynn K in Experience travelling on Halong bay | Apr 19, 2013
- Caving in VietnamBefore we went to Vietnam, we were talking with [[http://whatsdavedoing.com/|a friend]] about things to do and places to go. He gave us two great suggestions - spend more time than we had planned in [[http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/948|Hoi An]], and explo Posted by noahv in The Journey is the Reward | Apr 18, 2013
- Ha Tien Tak tady opravdu nic není, moře je daleko a jediné co je tu asi drží jsou kasína. Celkem pěkné město. Největší atrakce jsem tu asi já. Největší zážitek dneška byla určitě cesta autobusem. Dneska jsem to přestřelil, 6 hodin v Posted by LiborV in Southeast Asia | Apr 18, 2013
- Can Tho[float=right][/float] Mekong
Řeka Mekong je jedna z největších na světě. Delta Mekongu patří taky k těm největším. Až do 18. století patřila delta Mekongu Kambodži. Potom ji zabrali Vietnamci Posted by LiborV in Southeast Asia | Apr 16, 2013
- Ha NoiLast stop in Vietnam was the capital, Ha Noi. As previously mentioned, I had stopped here for a few nights before Ha Long Bay so I had already got a good idea of the city and my way around.
Like Posted by oli.heeley in SE Asia | Apr 15, 2013
- Ho Chi Minh City - Saigon===Zase v civilizaci. Vietnam je jiné kafe proti Kambodži, alespoň zatím. Moc se tu nezdržím, protože v neděli přijede kolega Pražák a budeme spolu běhat po městě, tak abych si to šetřil :) Korejka v autobuse mě přesvědčovala že ve Posted by LiborV in Southeast Asia | Apr 15, 2013
- SapaFrom sea to mountains, it was a long day of travelling from Ha Long Bay to Ha Noi by bus and then sleeper train into the heart of northern Vietnam. I was heading for the mountain town of Sapa, a Posted by oli.heeley in SE Asia | Apr 9, 2013
- VIETNAM===Wir kamen mit grossen Erwartungen nach Vietnam. Wir hätten vorgewarnt sein müssen, dies nach unzähligen Anekdoten von anderen Reisenden.
Wir bereisten das Land vom Süden nach Norden. Wir verliessen Phnom Penh in einem Bus Richtung Ho Chi Minh City Posted by alejandrajoel in Asian Adventure | Apr 7, 2013
- The journey eastArrived in Hanoi last night (Saturday) at 11 pm. Flew delta to Atlanta then business class on Korean air to South Korea then to Hanoi. Left 7am Friday and arrived two days later. Loved business class -had the sleeper lay Posted by mboggs in April in Hanoi | Apr 6, 2013
- Ha Long BayOne of Vietnam's must-see locations is Ha Long Bay. I think most people are familiar with imagery of the limestone karsts jutting out of the sea, most notably in the Bond film 'Man with the golden gun.' To see the Posted by oli.heeley in SE Asia | Apr 6, 2013
- Ho Chi Minh CityWhat should I pack for a world trip? What are the important items? What will I need? These questions that I am sure most people go through when preparing for a big trip. These questioned were only answered for me Posted by Joewhittaker in Adventures of a Joe of the western world | Apr 5, 2013
- HueBetween 1802 and 1945, Hue was the imperial capital of the Nguyen dynasty (thanks Wikipedia). The city is bisected by the Perfume River with the south side containing a majority of the hotels and restaurants and the other side the Posted by oli.heeley in SE Asia | Apr 3, 2013
- Ho Chi Minh CityWe spent the day relaxing at the hotel and checking e-mails. It felt good to take a day off! Posted by Walker Family in Our World Trip | Apr 3, 2013