- Um... Vietnam is far, far away.So... the plane ride. The part of the trip that I was dreading the most, traveling (an hour to Chicago, followed by) 13.5 hours from Chicago to Tokyo, then another 6.5 hours from Tokyo to Ho Chi Minh City. With Posted by heather.goodin in Goodin Family Adventures | Mar 21, 2015
- Blagdani u VijetnamuDanang-Hoi an-Hue-Cat ba-Hanoi
Šole gradskog busa nas je taman čekao da krene u svoju jutarnju smjenu i spasi od taxi hijena koje mu sudeći po pogledu neće to zaboraviti. Polako smo klizili po širokim cestama Dananga i skupljali usamljene siluet Posted by mokrebicve in Đita okoli svita | Mar 11, 2015
- Good Morning VietnamFirst up apologies for the lack of photos....the internet where I am is just too slow. There will be some next time when I return to civilisation....
We're here! Having made the short flight over from Kuala Lumpur, James and I Posted by stuhutchuk in A One Way Ticket To Bangkok | Mar 11, 2015
- A Quickie in Da LatGet your mind out of the gutter, we just happened to only be in the city for a few short days before we had to make our way back to Saigon, then to Bangkok where we would catch our flight Posted by Shewy in It is, What it is | Mar 10, 2015
- Paying to see a dead bodyWe have a bit of a secret to confess. We’ve fallen in love with Hanoi. Out of the Asian cities we’ve visited it is probably our favourite. It’s a perfect mix of real Vietnam with just a Posted by rexontheroad in Rex on the Road | Nov 18, 2012
- You give us 500,000 dong!Apologies it took so long but had no internet/bad internet for last 5/6 days...but here you are, entry 3 😃😃😃😃
Mui Ne - Ho Chi Minh City
It's been a little bit of an oversight until now, but I must mention Posted by Bernard.loughra in Nicola and Bernard's World Trip | Feb 26, 2015
- Mui Ne - South China Sea Coast Line - Da Beach!As I mentioned in a previous blog we made our bus to Mui Ne on time and made it to our destination without any issues. What I failed to elaborate on was the 5 hour bus experience itself Posted by Shewy in It is, What it is | Feb 23, 2015
- That's it for Thailand, Good Morning Vietnam (Had to do it)So it's been awhile since my last post, but we have been on the move pretty good for the last two weeks and I have been writing, just haven't had the time to edit and post. With that being Posted by Shewy in It is, What it is | Feb 22, 2015
- Nine Dragons RiverWe left our hostel in Ho Chi Minh ready to catch the bus to the Mekong. In with the caos of trying to fit all the other tourists in, the tour company pulled out stools for people to sit on.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/721752/90_20150216_090019 Posted by travellinghoney in Can Kiwis Fly? | Feb 19, 2015
- Ho Chi Minh
I'm going to start with a couple of facts about Ho Chi Minh City (that we heard from a roommate. . He seems trustworthy so I believe it), anyway according to roommate M Posted by stomich in Can Kiwis Fly? | Feb 18, 2015
- FREE BEER!So we arrived in Hanoi and it being pretty late went out and got some delicious food at a street vendors. We had been recommended to do this by some friends from our previous tour and they said that it Posted by rexontheroad in Rex on the Road | Nov 16, 2012
- Vijetnam-na po putaHo chi minh - Dalat - Nha trang - Tuy hoa
Nakon dvosatnog leta iz Yangona prema Ho chi minhu tj. Saigonu (uz petosatno odmaranje na bangkoškom aerodromu, gdje smo već kao doma) stižemo u Vijetnam. Kasno je uvečer i Posted by mokrebicve in Đita okoli svita | Feb 15, 2015
- Everything is Better with Friends, Part I
We were lucky enough to get to spend two weeks of our travels with some dear friends from San Francisco. It was perfect timing as we got to spend Christmas and New Years Eve together - we Posted by tylerandshawna in Tyler and Shawna's Great Adventure | Feb 11, 2015
- I'll try the snails but I will not eat dog meat!!So, myself and Nicola have decided that we wanted to keep a blog of our travels to look back on when we get back to Dublin but it can also serve as a medium for everyone back home to cast Posted by Bernard.loughra in Nicola and Bernard's World Trip | Feb 10, 2015
- Road Trip # Vietnam
VISA : it is not as other visa, you need to get an approbation before arriving on the territory.
You can have your approval let Posted by celia0409 in EYL and keep travelling | Jan 29, 2015
- Last Days in Bali and VietnamLast few days in Bali:
We had left off saying we were going to look for this temple along the ocean the next day - it was an extremely hot and humid morning so we decided to post up on the Posted by ScottandAshley in Round the World Travels 2014 | Jan 21, 2015
- Hoian City of Lights
Our favorite destination in Vietnam was Hoian. Hoian is a little old port town located at the mouth of the Thu Bon River on the coast of Vietnam about half way down the eastern seaboar Posted by tylerandshawna in Tyler and Shawna's Great Adventure | Jan 19, 2015
- HANOI, VIETNAMAs I write this, Brandon and I are having breakfast at our current residence, the 3B hotel in the heart of Hanoi's Old Quarter. It's our second day in this wild city, and I think it's safe to say we Posted by henahan_teague in The American Numineer | Jan 18, 2015
- VietnamWell I have to say the Azamazing evening was just that. We walked into this amazing place that was filled with glowing lanterns, water lilies and beautifully elegantly dressed Vietnamese ladies. There were people folding dried banana leaves into grasshopp Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jan 15, 2015
- Ha Long Bay - one of the 7 wonders of the natural worldWe got on a Chinese Style Junk Boat - I have no idea why its called that because its far from junk, its fancy as! We sailed to Ha Long Bay. Luckily the weather held out for us, so we Posted by ushanthi91 in Seriously | Jan 15, 2015
- And so they march - Mausoleum of Ho Chi MinhNow this is a Mausoleum.
The soldier guard people take it turns to stand. We were lucky enough to catch a shift change which apparently takes place every 45 mins. And the marched like this Posted by ushanthi91 in Seriously | Jan 15, 2015
- Duc's Silent Protest - Self Control to the maxSo there was war going on in Vietnam. What was also happening in the 1960's was that there was a dude from the Southern Vietnamese Government going around killing Bhuddist monks which is so not cool. So a monk by Posted by ushanthi91 in Seriously | Jan 15, 2015
- Unicorns without horns in telephone boxesIt's a thing okay.
Posted by ushanthi91 in Seriously | Jan 15, 2015
- Hue - No not colours, but with an accent We travel further north, where the temperature just drops. We have travelled from temperatures about 30 degrees Celcius to about 13. Almost everyone had to invest in some warmer clothing.
We had a cyclo tour around the place.
[[http://youtu.be/PVv9 Posted by ushanthi91 in Seriously | Jan 15, 2015
- Hoi AnHoi An is a beautiful little city with a history. We went to see the Japanese bridge. The architecture is truly fascinating. Spent the day biking around this little city. Hoi An is also famous for its tailors. We all Posted by ushanthi91 in Seriously | Jan 15, 2015