- Saigon part 1
Americana is slowly being adopted and Saigon is a modern, chaotic city that is easy to love. Ubiquitous communist memorials vie for space with gleaming skyscrapers, parks, shops, museums Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | Jul 8, 2015
- Can Tho and the Mekong DeltaCan Tho is a very sweet little town with lovely people and pretty lights. It is quite spread out but the main concentration of markets and food is found around the river area. It is the largest town on the Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jul 7, 2015
- East Coast Vietnam
As hard as it was to drag our sorry arses out of Hoi An we were excited about a new adventure in the sun. [img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/725413/CC2499C99B32042D1A0E318D9B6E6670. Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | Jul 5, 2015
- Hue and Hoi AnIt wasn't difficult finding our hotel in Nha Trang. It was about a 15 minute walk along the waterfront from the bus drop off. The hotel staff were again friendly and accommodating. We had dinner at a place recommended by Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | Jul 5, 2015
- Dong Hoi & Phong Nha National Park (Caves)We decided to catch the train again for our trip from Hue to Dong Hoi. The train trip was about 3 hours and we went through more farming countryside with bullock-pulled ploughs. Who needs a tractor??
On the train, we Posted by tollidaytravels in Tolliday Travels | Jul 4, 2015
- Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) Ho Chi Minh City is a huge city that is very spread out. It is broken up into districts, with each one having different things to offer. The main tourist areas are District one and three. We stayed in one Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jul 3, 2015
- Beautiful Hoi An Hoi An is a beautiful city. It has a perfect mix of things to see and do with the beach just 3km from the city and the city itself offering great shopping, picturesque streets, ancient sights and markets. There are Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jun 30, 2015
- Ho Chi Minh City to Mui NeOn our last night in Ho Chi Ming we headed down for dinner to an area we walked through when returning from Dao's earlier in the day. It was a beautiful sunset as we left the apartment.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/739190/088A4E02DE5A4E687E00 Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | Jun 30, 2015
- Kicking back in South East AsiaIf you need to unwind, get yourself to Laos.
We had no expectations at all for the country, focussing our planning instead on the upcoming trips to neighbouring Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand. However, with every passing day, every hour even, we Posted by kristian23 in The Globetrotting Graduates | Jun 28, 2015
- HueWell as usual time as slipped away from us, but here is our take on Hue.
After farewells to our friends in Hoi An, we caught the SE2 train from Danang to Hue, which took about 3 hours and was along Posted by tollidaytravels in Tolliday Travels | Jun 28, 2015
- Da Nang Da Nang is an interesting city. It is the third largest city in Vietnam and is currently being developed. It is a beachside city that has a long stretch of beautiful water that has lots of huts set up along Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jun 26, 2015
- Ho Chi Minh CityOur final day in Perth was spent visiting Mandurah, a lovely town south of Perth which has been a favourite spot for a Warren & Janine over the years. The day wasn't the greatest weather wise to begin with but Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | Jun 25, 2015
- Hoi An
Turns out the two esteemed gentlemen quoted above were right. Hoi An is a stunning example of how life should be, charming, beautiful countryside, clean beaches and an old town steeped i Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | Jun 22, 2015
- HueHue is a beautiful little place. Most people come to visit the Imperial City as well as the tombs that are found all around the area. The town itself is a pretty tree lined area that has a nice lake Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jun 19, 2015
- Ha Long BayWe left Hanoi for three days to spend some time in Ha Long Bay as part of a tour. We spent the whole time on out in the bay on a boat.
It was so relaxing and amazingly beautiful. The Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jun 19, 2015
- Quan Lan Island
We ji Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | Jun 18, 2015
- Hanoi 2Got up in the morning and made my way to Ho Chi Minh mausoleum. It supposed to close at 11 and when I seen the que to get in, I didn't think I would make it in time!
Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jun 16, 2015
- Halong BayGot back to Hanoi at 4 and then had to sit around on the street until the agency opened at around 6! Luckily they left the wifi on!
The agency made us breakfast and then we headed off to halong bay, Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jun 16, 2015
- Sa PaArrived in Sa pa around 3.30am but weirdly the bus just parked up and let us all sleep until 5!
Got a little lost trying to find the meeting hotel where we got breakfast, but we found it and the Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jun 16, 2015
- Your Thong Needs OilingThe French influence is seen in much of the architecture throughout the city and there are many cafes selling coffee and Vietnamese bread shops everywhere (especially makeshift stalls on the streets). As well as this there is a lot of Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jun 14, 2015
- Hanoi - What an Introduction to Vietnam!When we arrived at Hanoi Airport we had information from the internet about a local bus that would be super easy to locate and would take us to a station right near our accommodation and then it was a short Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jun 14, 2015
- Along The Mekong RiverAcross the Great Mekong River
This was the most amazing experience i had during my visit to Cambodia and Vietnam .The great river is the seventh largest in Asia and covers Cambodia, Vitnam , Laos , Mynamar . It forms the Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Jun 13, 2015
- Citi Bank MagicLife is unpredictable. So it is said.
On a cruise at Hanoi bay I was having a whale of a time on the topdeck, sipping the best of cocktails, playing with the little umbrella, the deck swaying to the waves Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Jun 13, 2015
- More Hoi An!We've been in Hoi An for just shy of four weeks and have loved it just as much as when we came here 11 years ago. It is a bit of a tourist town but not overly so like we Posted by tollidaytravels in Tolliday Travels | Jun 13, 2015
Established as a hill station by the French in 1922, Sapa is the starting point for discovering the northern Vietnam Hill country.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/725413/P5291050 Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | Jun 12, 2015