- Cambodia to Sapa[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/831869/A05766140A6B99BAB042914B32532637.jpg Posted by pjandc in Travel is a wonderful thing | Sep 23, 2006
- Good Morning, Vietnam!We had a wild first day in Hanoi! It all started at the airport around 9:30 a.m. this morning. We quickly found our driver, and Kaela double-checked with the hotel to ensure everything was correct. The 45 minute ride to Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Jul 6, 2016
- From Hanoi to HuếAfter we returned from Ha Long Bay, we spent another afternoon in Hanoi. This time we went to see a 'water puppet show' which was quite strange! It's a Vietnam special: a puppet show performed over a tank of (shallow) Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Jul 6, 2016
- Ha Long BayOn 20th May we set off with our new group to Ha Long Bay, which took about four hours. On the way we stopped at a ceramic workship and saw the workers painting the pots by hand - they were Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Jun 28, 2016
- Good Morning VietnamWe arrived in Hanoi, Vietnam, on a delayed flight and got a tiny uber (taxi) to the hotel that we had to squeeze everything in to. It felt like the wheels were coming off; we were crawling along and watching Posted by TashandTim in Tash and Tim's Travels | Jun 22, 2016
- Hanoi Arrival with many scam tai at the airport As you know that , there are so many scam taxi at the airport. I have paid 38 US$/ 2 person for 1 car from airport to Hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter.
When I finsish clear my lugguge , Posted by AlexTan in Vietnam holiday | Jun 18, 2016
- Vietnam by motorbikeI’ll have to admit, I panicked a bit. I think we both did. When, at the end of day one of our adventure we had only made it to Bao Loc, a full 111kms short of our projected destination of Posted by Travesty in WANDERLUST KÖNIG | Jun 15, 2016
- TestTest Posted by maylanhcu in Máy lạnh cũ | Jun 15, 2016
- Voyage à Ninh BinhCOMMENT Y ALLER?
Les moyens les plus idéals afin d’arriver à Ninh Binh sont l’autobus et le train.
A partir de Hanoi:
Les agences conseillées: Minh Long (0303514578), Cuong Hung (030 3660190 - 0989 652555), Hoang Thin (030 38 Posted by Khoaviet-travel in voyage au vietnam | May 18, 2016
We left Cambodia on the morning of the 5th and caught a coach to Ho Chi Minh that took around 7 hours. One of the fellas on the coach collected all passports on commencement of the journey, which we thought Posted by Daft Slags Do.. in Daft Slags Do...East to West | May 14, 2016
- Booze CruiseWell, we just got off an island that shortened our life by about 5 years. I'm currently petting my liver like a kitty that has been lost in the cold and returned home for dinner. Castaway tours...the mothership party boat Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | May 11, 2016
- Lost Soul 📸Hey guys !!
So, WE made it home from Castaway Island, but sadly.. our GoPro didn't 😪 Yes, you heard right. We took our baby on the tube (without the floating device we bought) 😬 Grrr, and of course, it fell Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | May 10, 2016
- Short and Sweet Post dated because we haven't had wifi in 3 days !
Hey ya'll !!
It's 6:45am, officially Mother's Day, on Vietnamese soil, and all I want to do is hug my Ma, and little Mother, Carol !! ❤️❤️ Thank you so much Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | May 9, 2016
- Wonderful cruise and Vietnamese city life==Halong Bay==
Our night train from Sapa to Hanoi arrived around 5 in the morning. We went to a hotel close to the train station to have breakfast and waited there for our pickup at 8 am, a minibus to drive Posted by Catta and Buggi in World Trip 2016 | May 9, 2016
- Mountains & ricefields - Pure nature!==Ninh Binh==
The train journey was much more pleasant compared to our last experience, puh!
We spent 3 days in Ninh Binh exploring the nature by bike,
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/813291/DSC05117.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by Catta and Buggi in World Trip 2016 | May 5, 2016
- 2 amazing cities - the charmiest (?) & most historical one==Hoi An==
Shortly after writing our blog at the beach we would need our energy: The Vietnamese night train to Hoi An in a so-called "soft-seater" for approximately 14 hours was quite exhausting (strange sounds coming from human bodies, weird Posted by Catta and Buggi in World Trip 2016 | May 4, 2016
- Tăng Like Facebook giá rẻ[[Your text to link here...]] Lợi ích của việc tăng Like Facebook :
Thu hút người hâm mộ, xây dựng cộng đồng những người quan tâm tới sản phẩm, dịch vụ của khách hàng. Hoạt động tăng fan facebook sẽ Posted by leroyoqut in Tăng like | Apr 25, 2016
- March 20-29, 2016RTW day 112 In route to Bali All is still well. We left Miami in Jan with 244 Around the World folks, then in Singapore on March 14, 104 of them left. In 2015 the Posted by pointslj in Points/Chamberlin Around the world 2016 | Apr 24, 2016
- What a contrast - Ho Chi Minh City here we are!==Ho Chi Minh City==
Motorcycles, cars, people everywhere. "Speak louder, can't hear you!" honking is happening constantly all around you. There is no blinking left or right, just the sound of "Watch out, I'm passing here!" from all sides at the Posted by Catta and Buggi in World Trip 2016 | Apr 20, 2016
- Never Coming Home...So after my first blog post where I boasted the fact that neither Morgan or I had yet come down with any belly issues, within less than an hour of posting that, my stomach began to feel unwell.
Fast forward Posted by astpurcell in OUT THE DEPARTURE GATE | Apr 16, 2016
- Day 192: Final dayToday was my last day in Hanoi and also my last day travelling - incredible how fast half a year went by!
Didn't really do much - packed of course and then had some food, bought a couple of souvenirs and Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Mar 30, 2016
- Hoi AnThe posts are slowing down. Resorts do that to you. We are sure that you are all swimming in warm water, drinking Long Island Iced Teas by the pool and eating local Vietnamese food too and don't want to hear Posted by BJDenDen in Vietnam 2016 | Mar 31, 2016
- Day 191: Ho Chi MinhArrived in Hanoi at 5.20 am and walked to my hostel to rest for a while before heading out. It's really interesting this early in the city, half the people are on the streets doing their morning gymnastics, very seriously! Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Mar 29, 2016
- Day 190: Bamboo forestSlept nicely under a mountain of blankets but still got a cold when I woke up in the morning :( After an enormous pancake breakfast, Bla and I went on today's 3-hour trek shortly before 10 am - at first Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Mar 28, 2016
- Heading to Hoi AnIt felt like the end of a dream when we checked out of Siagon Morin and our super spacious deluxe room. I say we have now set the expectations for the kids too high to ever come down to slum Posted by BJDenDen in Vietnam 2016 | Mar 29, 2016