Perfume extended us an incredible welcome, inviting us to dine with the family every night and giving us all sorts of info on the city.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/725413/D0 Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | Jun 9, 2015
- Hanoi Arrived in Hanoi at 7am, met Andrew in Phong nha and he decided he may do the Sa pa trip with me so came to the agency.
While at the agency he decided he would also book onto the Halong Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jun 8, 2015
- Phong Nha Arrived at Phong Nha after 11, there was no way of getting to my booked hostel as it was 7km away so I stayed at Mr T's
Got up in the morning and went to Easy Tiger hostel to get collected Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jun 8, 2015
- Hoi anArrived in Hoi An at after probably my worst asia bus ever! The road is still being made so full of potholes, large bumps and sudden drops off the side of the mountain!
This day is half way through my travels!!!! Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jun 8, 2015
- DalatAfter getting my first domestic plane of Asia, I hopped on another sleeper bus to Da Lat,arriving at 3am
Got up in the morning and went looking for a scooter rental (loving it!) got my bike an Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jun 6, 2015
- Phu QuocAfter a night bus with no issues and a ferry full of Asian tourists I've arrived on an island for some R&R & finally get rid of this damn cold!
I get to the hostel and seems like I am the Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jun 6, 2015
- How to get to Halong Bay[center][i] The name Ha Long means 'descending dragon.' As the legend goes, a dragon saved the area's inhabitants from seafaring invaders, spitting out jewels that morphed into islands, blocking the passage of enemy ships. Halong Bay is one of the most Posted by tiffanymorris in How to get to Halong Bay | Jun 3, 2015
- Ho Chi MinhArrived in hcmc, found the park near the hostel and then went looking for the famous James thanh.... market, but the time I found it, they were closing up! so I went for food and wondered for a while before Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | May 26, 2015
- Hoi AnWe arrived in Hoi An on the 19th May 2015, after a rather interesting ‘local’ bus ride. Prices for the bus trip seemed to be whatever the guy felt like at the time, and we caught up with some Canadian Posted by tollidaytravels in Tolliday Travels | May 23, 2015
- XEM BÓICác nhà xem bói tướng thuật khi bàn về vấn đề vận hạn thường lấy 2 mắt chủ quản cho 6 năm vận hạn, tức là mắt trái quản 3 năm là 30, 31 và 32 tuổi; mắt phải quản Posted by khanghivihanh in khanghivihanh | May 22, 2015
- Mui Ne and Nha TrangSo we got to Mui Ne and realised there isn't really that much there! The whole place has been built there for the beach, but to be honest we weren't that impressed with the beach! We'd found a Posted by tollidaytravels in Tolliday Travels | May 22, 2015
- 20th MayTomorrow I will finally get out of this pressure cooker I hope. It's in the high thirties everyday even though it's cloudy. The weather website shows 36 feels like 42. The heavy traffic makes the air almost unbreathable. The tourist Posted by krautabout in Rainer's trip to Europe by train(almost) | May 20, 2015
- Hanoi & Halong Bay , VietnamHello everyone!!
After a long break from updating the blog, I'm back!
Today's post will be about Hanoi & Halong Bay , which is furthur north of Hoi An! From Hoi An, Together with Alex, we took a 23 hour bus ride Posted by cheahwenbin in 31 days in Vietnam! | May 18, 2015
- 17th May ng at lunch time on the train to Hanoi overnight. Getting there about 5am.
I was waiting for the train when a student approached me to practise his English as well as asking the meaning of certain phrases. He is Posted by krautabout in Rainer's trip to Europe by train(almost) | May 16, 2015
- 16th MayI was supposed to go to the ancient city of Hoi An today but the bus was cancelled. I was to lazy to arrange other transport. Had a do nothing day.
Sitting on the dock of the bay wasting time.
Thanks for Posted by krautabout in Rainer's trip to Europe by train(almost) | May 16, 2015
- 5) Vietnam==Vietnam==
Vietnam was unbelievable, it became our favourite very quickly. I honestly feel like we didn't waste a single minute here. We packed even more into our already tight itinerary and not even a moment felt like a chore. The contrast Posted by jayandmat2015 in Jay & Mat's Travel Blog | May 16, 2015
- Is this even the right bus?Our journey to Hoi An has been a bit of an epic to say the least. Luckily for the train from Hué to Đa Nang (the closest town with a train station) we picked the soft seat option for Posted by rexontheroad in Rex on the Road | Nov 21, 2012
- 15th MayUp at seven. Getting more adapt to travel I think. Used to feel tired a lot before. It's half way through the trip today. I hope the weather improves in Hamburg, because at the moment I'm heading for a Posted by krautabout in Rainer's trip to Europe by train(almost) | May 15, 2015
- 14th MayUp at 1.45am to watch Real Mardrid v Juventus. Thank god no extra time. It finishes when I have to get ready for the train. It consists of old russian carriages which are spacious and quite comfy. The train leaves Posted by krautabout in Rainer's trip to Europe by train(almost) | May 15, 2015
- 13th MayNo travel today. Walked around the neighbourhood and found the Museum of Saigon with artifacts of the war like captured US planes and a helicopter. Inside a complete history of Vietnam going back 1200 years. I also noticed that Posted by krautabout in Rainer's trip to Europe by train(almost) | May 15, 2015
- 12th MayIncredible traffic in Phnom Penh but it moves. How? Arrive in Saigon early afternoon. Train tickets for Vietnam booked in Sydney have been delivered to my hotel. What service. Hotel is right next to famous Ben Thanh markets. But it Posted by krautabout in Rainer's trip to Europe by train(almost) | May 12, 2015
- Sick, Sad & Solo in SaigonDepressing title right? Well despite the catchy alliteration, it describes most of my time in this city. But first the fun stuff...
[img=http://photos. Posted by ouicope in Globetrot with Oui | May 7, 2015
- Picturesque in Vietnam![float=left][/float] Not to be confused with Hanoi (which I have done nonstop), this place was my favorite spot I've seen in Vietnam so far and the place we spent the most time (6 d Posted by ouicope in Globetrot with Oui | May 7, 2015
- SaigonI’m once again taking the opportunity of a long bus ride amongst the crazy driving to update the blog, we’ve just left Saigon (HCMC) and we’re heading over to Mui Ne on the coast. We ended up staying in Posted by tollidaytravels in Tolliday Travels | May 6, 2015
- The Land of 1,600 Islands[center][/center] We did a 2 day 1 night cruise in Ha Long Bay using Bhaya Cruises (100% recommend) This cruise wa Posted by ouicope in Globetrot with Oui | May 6, 2015