- Da Nang Da Nang is an interesting city. It is the third largest city in Vietnam and is currently being developed. It is a beachside city that has a long stretch of beautiful water that has lots of huts set up along Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jun 26, 2015
- Ho Chi Minh CityOur final day in Perth was spent visiting Mandurah, a lovely town south of Perth which has been a favourite spot for a Warren & Janine over the years. The day wasn't the greatest weather wise to begin with but Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | Jun 25, 2015
- Hoi An
Turns out the two esteemed gentlemen quoted above were right. Hoi An is a stunning example of how life should be, charming, beautiful countryside, clean beaches and an old town steeped i Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | Jun 22, 2015
- HueHue is a beautiful little place. Most people come to visit the Imperial City as well as the tombs that are found all around the area. The town itself is a pretty tree lined area that has a nice lake Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jun 19, 2015
- Ha Long BayWe left Hanoi for three days to spend some time in Ha Long Bay as part of a tour. We spent the whole time on out in the bay on a boat.
It was so relaxing and amazingly beautiful. The Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jun 19, 2015
- Quan Lan Island
We ji Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | Jun 18, 2015
- Hanoi 2Got up in the morning and made my way to Ho Chi Minh mausoleum. It supposed to close at 11 and when I seen the que to get in, I didn't think I would make it in time!
Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jun 16, 2015
- Halong BayGot back to Hanoi at 4 and then had to sit around on the street until the agency opened at around 6! Luckily they left the wifi on!
The agency made us breakfast and then we headed off to halong bay, Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jun 16, 2015
- Sa PaArrived in Sa pa around 3.30am but weirdly the bus just parked up and let us all sleep until 5!
Got a little lost trying to find the meeting hotel where we got breakfast, but we found it and the Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jun 16, 2015
- Your Thong Needs OilingThe French influence is seen in much of the architecture throughout the city and there are many cafes selling coffee and Vietnamese bread shops everywhere (especially makeshift stalls on the streets). As well as this there is a lot of Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jun 14, 2015
- Hanoi - What an Introduction to Vietnam!When we arrived at Hanoi Airport we had information from the internet about a local bus that would be super easy to locate and would take us to a station right near our accommodation and then it was a short Posted by Evalikat in Honeymooning | Jun 14, 2015
- Along The Mekong RiverAcross the Great Mekong River
This was the most amazing experience i had during my visit to Cambodia and Vietnam .The great river is the seventh largest in Asia and covers Cambodia, Vitnam , Laos , Mynamar . It forms the Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Jun 13, 2015
- Citi Bank MagicLife is unpredictable. So it is said.
On a cruise at Hanoi bay I was having a whale of a time on the topdeck, sipping the best of cocktails, playing with the little umbrella, the deck swaying to the waves Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Jun 13, 2015
- More Hoi An!We've been in Hoi An for just shy of four weeks and have loved it just as much as when we came here 11 years ago. It is a bit of a tourist town but not overly so like we Posted by tollidaytravels in Tolliday Travels | Jun 13, 2015
Established as a hill station by the French in 1922, Sapa is the starting point for discovering the northern Vietnam Hill country.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/725413/P5291050 Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | Jun 12, 2015
- VietnamDay 1: Arrive HCM City (D)
warmly welcomed on arrival at HCMC's Tan Son Nhat International airport by our guide and transferred to your hotel. I will have free time before a welcome dinner at a chic restaurant and an Posted by Josip98 in My Dream Trip around the World | Jun 11, 2015
- The Hell Cave[center] Don’t take it literally - I don’t really mean Hell where everything is burning but the [[http://findvietnam.com/things-to-do/locations/quang-nam-province/danang-city/marble-mountains/must-knows-marble-mountains-caves-vietnam/|Marble Mountains] Posted by tiffanymorris in The Hell Cave | Jun 10, 2015
Perfume extended us an incredible welcome, inviting us to dine with the family every night and giving us all sorts of info on the city.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/725413/D0 Posted by TeamZecca in Funemployed World Tour | Jun 9, 2015
- Hanoi Arrived in Hanoi at 7am, met Andrew in Phong nha and he decided he may do the Sa pa trip with me so came to the agency.
While at the agency he decided he would also book onto the Halong Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jun 8, 2015
- Phong Nha Arrived at Phong Nha after 11, there was no way of getting to my booked hostel as it was 7km away so I stayed at Mr T's
Got up in the morning and went to Easy Tiger hostel to get collected Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jun 8, 2015
- Hoi anArrived in Hoi An at after probably my worst asia bus ever! The road is still being made so full of potholes, large bumps and sudden drops off the side of the mountain!
This day is half way through my travels!!!! Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jun 8, 2015
- DalatAfter getting my first domestic plane of Asia, I hopped on another sleeper bus to Da Lat,arriving at 3am
Got up in the morning and went looking for a scooter rental (loving it!) got my bike an Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jun 6, 2015
- Phu QuocAfter a night bus with no issues and a ferry full of Asian tourists I've arrived on an island for some R&R & finally get rid of this damn cold!
I get to the hostel and seems like I am the Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | Jun 6, 2015
- How to get to Halong Bay[center][i] The name Ha Long means 'descending dragon.' As the legend goes, a dragon saved the area's inhabitants from seafaring invaders, spitting out jewels that morphed into islands, blocking the passage of enemy ships. Halong Bay is one of the most Posted by tiffanymorris in How to get to Halong Bay | Jun 3, 2015
- Ho Chi MinhArrived in hcmc, found the park near the hostel and then went looking for the famous James thanh.... market, but the time I found it, they were closing up! so I went for food and wondered for a while before Posted by trinabean in Trina's BIG 30th adventure | May 26, 2015