We left Cambodia on the morning of the 5th and caught a coach to Ho Chi Minh that took around 7 hours. One of the fellas on the coach collected all passports on commencement of the journey, which we thought Posted by Daft Slags Do.. in Daft Slags Do...East to West | May 14, 2016
- Booze CruiseWell, we just got off an island that shortened our life by about 5 years. I'm currently petting my liver like a kitty that has been lost in the cold and returned home for dinner. Castaway tours...the mothership party boat Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | May 11, 2016
- Lost Soul 📸Hey guys !!
So, WE made it home from Castaway Island, but sadly.. our GoPro didn't 😪 Yes, you heard right. We took our baby on the tube (without the floating device we bought) 😬 Grrr, and of course, it fell Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | May 10, 2016
- Short and Sweet Post dated because we haven't had wifi in 3 days !
Hey ya'll !!
It's 6:45am, officially Mother's Day, on Vietnamese soil, and all I want to do is hug my Ma, and little Mother, Carol !! ❤️❤️ Thank you so much Posted by Globalsoul005 in AsiaTakeDown2016 | May 9, 2016
- Wonderful cruise and Vietnamese city life==Halong Bay==
Our night train from Sapa to Hanoi arrived around 5 in the morning. We went to a hotel close to the train station to have breakfast and waited there for our pickup at 8 am, a minibus to drive Posted by Catta and Buggi in World Trip 2016 | May 9, 2016
- Mountains & ricefields - Pure nature!==Ninh Binh==
The train journey was much more pleasant compared to our last experience, puh!
We spent 3 days in Ninh Binh exploring the nature by bike,
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/813291/DSC05117.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by Catta and Buggi in World Trip 2016 | May 5, 2016
- 2 amazing cities - the charmiest (?) & most historical one==Hoi An==
Shortly after writing our blog at the beach we would need our energy: The Vietnamese night train to Hoi An in a so-called "soft-seater" for approximately 14 hours was quite exhausting (strange sounds coming from human bodies, weird Posted by Catta and Buggi in World Trip 2016 | May 4, 2016
- Tăng Like Facebook giá rẻ[[Your text to link here...]] Lợi ích của việc tăng Like Facebook :
Thu hút người hâm mộ, xây dựng cộng đồng những người quan tâm tới sản phẩm, dịch vụ của khách hàng. Hoạt động tăng fan facebook sẽ Posted by leroyoqut in Tăng like | Apr 25, 2016
- March 20-29, 2016RTW day 112 In route to Bali All is still well. We left Miami in Jan with 244 Around the World folks, then in Singapore on March 14, 104 of them left. In 2015 the Posted by pointslj in Points/Chamberlin Around the world 2016 | Apr 24, 2016
- What a contrast - Ho Chi Minh City here we are!==Ho Chi Minh City==
Motorcycles, cars, people everywhere. "Speak louder, can't hear you!" honking is happening constantly all around you. There is no blinking left or right, just the sound of "Watch out, I'm passing here!" from all sides at the Posted by Catta and Buggi in World Trip 2016 | Apr 20, 2016
- Never Coming Home...So after my first blog post where I boasted the fact that neither Morgan or I had yet come down with any belly issues, within less than an hour of posting that, my stomach began to feel unwell.
Fast forward Posted by astpurcell in OUT THE DEPARTURE GATE | Apr 16, 2016
- Day 192: Final dayToday was my last day in Hanoi and also my last day travelling - incredible how fast half a year went by!
Didn't really do much - packed of course and then had some food, bought a couple of souvenirs and Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Mar 30, 2016
- Hoi AnThe posts are slowing down. Resorts do that to you. We are sure that you are all swimming in warm water, drinking Long Island Iced Teas by the pool and eating local Vietnamese food too and don't want to hear Posted by BJDenDen in Vietnam 2016 | Mar 31, 2016
- Day 191: Ho Chi MinhArrived in Hanoi at 5.20 am and walked to my hostel to rest for a while before heading out. It's really interesting this early in the city, half the people are on the streets doing their morning gymnastics, very seriously! Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Mar 29, 2016
- Day 190: Bamboo forestSlept nicely under a mountain of blankets but still got a cold when I woke up in the morning :( After an enormous pancake breakfast, Bla and I went on today's 3-hour trek shortly before 10 am - at first Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Mar 28, 2016
- Heading to Hoi AnIt felt like the end of a dream when we checked out of Siagon Morin and our super spacious deluxe room. I say we have now set the expectations for the kids too high to ever come down to slum Posted by BJDenDen in Vietnam 2016 | Mar 29, 2016
- Day 189: Mud slideArrived in Lao Cai exactly on time at 6.20 am and quickly found my pick-up to go to Sapa. I was expecting it to be freezing immediately but it wasn't so bad. On the bus someone was saying though Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Mar 27, 2016
- Hanoi, Vietnam
We landed in Hanoi late in the day so we went straight to the Metropole Sofitel Hotel. The hotel went through a renovation recently and they found a bomb shelter. Joan Baez and Hanoi Jan Posted by Karenamrrll in Asia and Oceania - 2016 | Mar 28, 2016
- From one H-town to anotherStarted our sweet adventure four days ago, after a nice send off from friends and family.
Had an epic plane ride: Auckand - Gold Coast - Kuala Lumpur - Hanoi. We both remembered how much fun long haul overnight plane rides Posted by astpurcell in OUT THE DEPARTURE GATE | Mar 27, 2016
- Day 188: Popular :)I put the West Lake on my agenda again today and wanted to go there by way of the citadel. I picked the wrong street though and was passing it on the back along the Ministry of Defense where almost Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Mar 25, 2016
- Day 187: SneakyWanted to quickly finish the Women's Museum and then head over to West Lake. However, once I got to the museum I thought I should try their audio guide and ended up spending another 2.5 hours there, doing the whole Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Mar 26, 2016
- Day 186: Women's MuseumIt was quite a nice day today so I just started out by wandering around Hanoi in the sunshine. Went to the Bach Ma Temple, surrounded the Hoan Kiem Lake, walked over to the Opera house and then made my Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Mar 24, 2016
- Vietnam: Hồ Chí MinhOur last morning in Hội An consisted of eating some breakfast and getting a bit felt up by one of the Vietnamese ladies who remarked that my tummy wasn't as big as her tummy and proceeded to take a good Posted by advensha in Advensha | Mar 26, 2016
- March 24 - HONGAI, VIETNAM
What a difference a day makes, even traveling at just 20 or so knots per hour! North Vietnam is markedly cooler than the rest of the country. We arrived in the port of Posted by Swenigale in Serenity 7 | Mar 25, 2016
- Day 185: Back to HanoiAfter a rather short night we left Freedom Island shortly past 8 am - small boat, bigger boat, bus over Cat Ba Island, small boat and back onto the cruise ship. There we met with six people doing the 2 Posted by An.Ke in Antje is out of the office. | Mar 23, 2016