- Hoi AnWe arrived in Hoi An on the 19th May 2015, after a rather interesting ‘local’ bus ride. Prices for the bus trip seemed to be whatever the guy felt like at the time, and we caught up with some Canadian Posted by tollidaytravels in Tolliday Travels | May 23, 2015
- XEM BÓICác nhà xem bói tướng thuật khi bàn về vấn đề vận hạn thường lấy 2 mắt chủ quản cho 6 năm vận hạn, tức là mắt trái quản 3 năm là 30, 31 và 32 tuổi; mắt phải quản Posted by khanghivihanh in khanghivihanh | May 22, 2015
- Mui Ne and Nha TrangSo we got to Mui Ne and realised there isn't really that much there! The whole place has been built there for the beach, but to be honest we weren't that impressed with the beach! We'd found a Posted by tollidaytravels in Tolliday Travels | May 22, 2015
- 20th MayTomorrow I will finally get out of this pressure cooker I hope. It's in the high thirties everyday even though it's cloudy. The weather website shows 36 feels like 42. The heavy traffic makes the air almost unbreathable. The tourist Posted by krautabout in Rainer's trip to Europe by train(almost) | May 20, 2015
- Hanoi & Halong Bay , VietnamHello everyone!!
After a long break from updating the blog, I'm back!
Today's post will be about Hanoi & Halong Bay , which is furthur north of Hoi An! From Hoi An, Together with Alex, we took a 23 hour bus ride Posted by cheahwenbin in 31 days in Vietnam! | May 18, 2015
- 17th May ng at lunch time on the train to Hanoi overnight. Getting there about 5am.
I was waiting for the train when a student approached me to practise his English as well as asking the meaning of certain phrases. He is Posted by krautabout in Rainer's trip to Europe by train(almost) | May 16, 2015
- 16th MayI was supposed to go to the ancient city of Hoi An today but the bus was cancelled. I was to lazy to arrange other transport. Had a do nothing day.
Sitting on the dock of the bay wasting time.
Thanks for Posted by krautabout in Rainer's trip to Europe by train(almost) | May 16, 2015
- 5) Vietnam==Vietnam==
Vietnam was unbelievable, it became our favourite very quickly. I honestly feel like we didn't waste a single minute here. We packed even more into our already tight itinerary and not even a moment felt like a chore. The contrast Posted by jayandmat2015 in Jay & Mat's Travel Blog | May 16, 2015
- Is this even the right bus?Our journey to Hoi An has been a bit of an epic to say the least. Luckily for the train from Hué to Đa Nang (the closest town with a train station) we picked the soft seat option for Posted by rexontheroad in Rex on the Road | Nov 21, 2012
- 15th MayUp at seven. Getting more adapt to travel I think. Used to feel tired a lot before. It's half way through the trip today. I hope the weather improves in Hamburg, because at the moment I'm heading for a Posted by krautabout in Rainer's trip to Europe by train(almost) | May 15, 2015
- 14th MayUp at 1.45am to watch Real Mardrid v Juventus. Thank god no extra time. It finishes when I have to get ready for the train. It consists of old russian carriages which are spacious and quite comfy. The train leaves Posted by krautabout in Rainer's trip to Europe by train(almost) | May 15, 2015
- 13th MayNo travel today. Walked around the neighbourhood and found the Museum of Saigon with artifacts of the war like captured US planes and a helicopter. Inside a complete history of Vietnam going back 1200 years. I also noticed that Posted by krautabout in Rainer's trip to Europe by train(almost) | May 15, 2015
- 12th MayIncredible traffic in Phnom Penh but it moves. How? Arrive in Saigon early afternoon. Train tickets for Vietnam booked in Sydney have been delivered to my hotel. What service. Hotel is right next to famous Ben Thanh markets. But it Posted by krautabout in Rainer's trip to Europe by train(almost) | May 12, 2015
- Sick, Sad & Solo in SaigonDepressing title right? Well despite the catchy alliteration, it describes most of my time in this city. But first the fun stuff...
[img=http://photos. Posted by ouicope in Globetrot with Oui | May 7, 2015
- Picturesque in Vietnam![float=left][/float] Not to be confused with Hanoi (which I have done nonstop), this place was my favorite spot I've seen in Vietnam so far and the place we spent the most time (6 d Posted by ouicope in Globetrot with Oui | May 7, 2015
- SaigonI’m once again taking the opportunity of a long bus ride amongst the crazy driving to update the blog, we’ve just left Saigon (HCMC) and we’re heading over to Mui Ne on the coast. We ended up staying in Posted by tollidaytravels in Tolliday Travels | May 6, 2015
- The Land of 1,600 Islands[center][/center] We did a 2 day 1 night cruise in Ha Long Bay using Bhaya Cruises (100% recommend) This cruise wa Posted by ouicope in Globetrot with Oui | May 6, 2015
- Goooood Morning from Vietnam![center]18 hours later, we made it to Vietnam!!![/center]
Hanoi is the capital cit Posted by ouicope in Globetrot with Oui | May 5, 2015
- Halong Bay and LaosSomething we will never forget - our Castaway cruise and island adventure on our private island in Halong Bay... we started by bus at 7am - drove two hours to the coast, got on a speed boat to Catba Island, Posted by CodyAngela in Our adventure | May 3, 2015
- Halong Bay, Day 1Our alarm went off at 4:30am.
Where are we, exactly? Oh, yeah. On the train.
A few minutes later, the music started playing over the loudspeakers, which signified that the train was arriving at a stop. Posted by heather.goodin in Goodin Family Adventures | May 1, 2015
- Phong Nha and the CavesHello! , Well we had another one of those amazing eye opening days again :). We arrived late into Phong Nha a lot later then excepted ... seems the buses don't like to stick to schedule .... but we arrived Posted by CodyAngela in Our adventure | Apr 26, 2015
- Goodbye Cambodia, hello Vietnam!The month we’ve had in Cambodia has passed very quickly, and we’ve enjoyed it very much. Ash and I both feel very comfortable here, but we also agree that it has shown us how much we take what we Posted by tollidaytravels in Tolliday Travels | Apr 24, 2015
- Hué’d believe it?Our first overnight train to Hue proved to be quite pleasant compared to the Chinese trains although Rach did have a pretty traumatic experience with the toilets that decided to flush up instead of down! The Vietnamese also kept Posted by rexontheroad in Rex on the Road | Nov 20, 2012
- Da LatWe started our journey to Da lat from Mui Ne , Un aware of what we were into, we boarded the bus which was nothing more then a old school bus and proceeded to climb the very steep hills to Posted by CodyAngela in Our adventure | Apr 15, 2015
- Hoa's Place and the Sleeper Train to HanoiWe woke early in the morning, anxious to return to Hoa's Place. We quickly packed our bags, strapped them on, checked out of our hotel, and headed down the street and back to Hoa's.
Hoa was already standing outside, waiting Posted by heather.goodin in Goodin Family Adventures | Apr 14, 2015