- WalesOn Sunday we drove down some more rather small roads to a pub in Broad Haven with a fantastic views of the coastline called [[http://www.druidstone.co.uk|Druidstone hotel]]. Here we also had the opportunity to meet [[http://www.grahamehurd-wood.com Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jul 22, 2015
- WalesSo we left Marlow on Thursday and drove to Ammamford where we had arranged to have a quick stop with our friend Leighton's Dad, Wyn. Wyn gave us a quick tour on the town and shouted us a coffee.
Gary Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jul 19, 2015
- Half Way to BethlehemWho would have thought the day would come so quickly! Our last sightseeing day for this holiday.
Some of you reading this will claim we've been gone for ages but we can't believe our time is up tomorrow!
We collected Posted by DeniseUK15 in Denise n Rob UK Tripping | Jun 11, 2015
- ChepstowWhat do you do when you play hookey from the Conference.....you take a train trip to Chepstow in Monmouthshire.
If you walk to the train station, purchase two off peak day return tickets you can board the Arriva train at Posted by DeniseUK15 in Denise n Rob UK Tripping | Jun 10, 2015
- Thank goodness for £10Denise: I spent the day today with Jenny. Some friends in life you can see face to face too rarely but share a day with and enjoy relaxed conversation, drinking coffee and sharing stories as though you saw them regularly. Posted by DeniseUK15 in Denise n Rob UK Tripping | Jun 9, 2015
- Revisiting the Streets of WalesOoo a bit tired from yesterday so a sleep in until 830 just happened.
We threw some breaky down, went out with a trusty map, passed the pretend steamboat funnels and smoke stack at the front of the hotel and legged Posted by DeniseUK15 in Denise n Rob UK Tripping | Jun 8, 2015
- See you soon CroatiaToday we had to say see U later Split.
We flew back to Prague and had a huge temperature change. We went from sunny and hot to 14 degrees and overcast.
Tomorrow is a new day
Cheers T & N Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 8, 2015
- Hellos and GoodbyesHello Goodbye
Hello West Shetland mainland 900, hello Lerwick 1200, goodbye Shetlands Island 1605. Hello Edinbugh 1730, goodbye Edinburgh 1930 hello Cardiff 2050.
Our final drive in Shetlands for this trip was with our little Kia full of luggage all Posted by DeniseUK15 in Denise n Rob UK Tripping | Jun 7, 2015
- Leaving Drinks Already!This Friday will be the last time I'll see lots of you for around two years. That makes me really sad, but on the other hand I'm also excited and more than ready for the adventure to begin - Posted by ClareRoach in The Big One! | May 12, 2015
A very early start today. Up at 5.15am to skype with mum (Shelley) as I keep on missing her and don’t want her to get a complex. So breakfast was at 6am. The reason for the early start is a Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | May 2, 2015
- Let's make a start
==Well Here We Go Then[code][code][/code][/code]==
Seems like I've managed to start a blog. keeping it going, knowing what to write and what you may want to read is another matter. I've decided to just go for it for now. Posted by ClareRoach in The Big One! | Mar 31, 2015
- And in the end...So this brings us to the end of my latest endevor. I love London, I've been here a couple of times so far. On all occasions, I have not been able to get to Wales. For whatever Posted by AshleyC in Where in the world is Ashley Churchill? | Aug 20, 2014
===Holyhead, Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and Cardiff===
13th Nov- 16th Nov: After the night in Wicklow, we were up early to get the car back to Dublin. The weather was again cold and Posted by AshLisa in Ash & Lisa go exploring | Dec 23, 2014
- Saturday [b]The usual things are going on in our house today,well....the usual things that take place before a big trip.The packing,the unpacking and the packing again! I never know what to pack for a trip.Finally decided to split my suitcase into Posted by J3ssG in Christmas escape | Dec 6, 2014
- All About Lllangollen TodayWe have a few Skype chats home this morning, first daughter-in law Amanda – then with son Chad and wife Clarissa. Great to see their faces and hear what’s news back in the Land of Oz. We’ve decided to spend Posted by BioC12 in Biocultural 26/7 | Dec 2, 2014
- We Hear That Chester Is A Roman TownTried connecting to Skype to contact family, without any luck. So off to the Library and Information Centre this morning before driving to Chester, which has amazing markets and shopping streets called “The Rows” built by the Romans. Lots of Posted by BioC12 in Biocultural 26/7 | Dec 1, 2014
- Heading to the Welsh CoastTracking eastward towards the Welsh coast today, stopping for breakfast along the way. Then onto Saint Asaph, called a city - only because it has a cathedral (even though its smaller than Llangollen). We come over a rise, greeted by Posted by BioC12 in Biocultural 26/7 | Nov 30, 2014
- Travel Day: Conwy to TenbyToday, we had another incredibly beautiful travel day driving through the Welsh countryside. We started our morning right as the sun was rising around 8:15. I woke up to an amazing orange sky and laid in bed past my alarm Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Dec 3, 2014
- Chilly Day in ConwyLa'akea started off his morning much earlier than Kaela and me. He had already been awake and working on his various projects for nearly two hours by the time Kaela and I rolled out of bed for breakfast just before Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Dec 2, 2014
- Bishop Trevor HouseThis beautiful 400 year old yellow house wedged between the pub and antique shop - deserves a little blog all of its own to do it justice.
The house was named after the man who built the sto Posted by BioC12 in Biocultural 26/7 | Nov 29, 2014
- Hay-On-Wye Here We ComeMy body clock needs adjusting – 1:30am (UK) wide-awake - 11:30am QLD time.
I try an e-sleeping pill - a few games on iPhone – works well. I wake at a respectable 7:30am. But LL is in a deep sleep, Posted by BioC12 in Biocultural 26/7 | Nov 29, 2014
- Travel Day: Cardiff to ConwyWe had a great travel day today! La'akea woke up bright and early around 5:00 this morning so he could get some writing done, but Justin and I slept in until 8:30. La'akea was able to come back and take Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Dec 1, 2014
- Travel Day: London to CardiffWe had yet another early travel day this morning. We all woke up around 6:15 to finish packing and to have some cereal for breakfast. The boys only got about three hours of sleep last night because both Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Nov 30, 2014
- Leaving the Dragon behind...I loved my life in Wales.
All together it's been beautiful two years, that have not only shaped my life but also my personality, my way of thinking and my attitude towards life!
I must confess that when I first came Posted by Katie E. in Whatever's good for your Soul... | Oct 11, 2014
- Spectacular Snowdon![b]
It's funny to think about Mt Snowdon being such a popular hiking destination when it isn't even as high as the North Shore mountains! But, as the highest peak in Wales and England combined, it is a goal set Posted by Twink's blog in Britain and the Balkans | Sep 23, 2014