- Simpson's Cross - HomePacking up to go home was kind of sad, although I have to say I am looking forward to a nice warm shower and my own bed. The tipi has been lovely, full of little details that have made our Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 12, 2013
- Teifi Marshes Nature Reserve and Cilgerran CastleTeifi Marshes Nature Reserve
We woke to some nice sunshine this morning, and thoroughly enjoyed having breakfast outside overlooking the valley and hearing the birds singing from the hedgerows and the horses (and seriously cute foals) frolicking i Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 10, 2013
- Scolton Manor, Pembrokeshire National Park and Carreg CoetanDespite the driving rain (and at times hail) slapping against the canvas and the howling wind rustling in the rafters and shaking the tipi to the core, I was snug as a bug in a rug in my very comfortable Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 9, 2013
- Skomer - Simpson's CrossWe awoke at 05:00 wondering if we'd get off the island today or not. By 08:00 we were given the go-ahead for departure at 09:00, the last boat trip to the island until Saturday. The guests who were booked until Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 8, 2013
- Marloes - SkomerAfter a full English breakfast to set us up for the day, we made our way to the farm near the harbour where we were leaving the car for a couple of days. From there it was less than a Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 7, 2013
- Bristol - MarloesI can't believe how much stuff we're taking just for a week camping in Wales! It was like trying to solve a Rubik's Cube attempting to fit it all into the car! We didn't pack our passports however, and we Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 6, 2013
- Life in WalesThis morning we bid farewell to Helen. She headed out on the 9:25 am train to London so she could catch a flight to Amsterdam in the afternoon. Our time with Helen seems like the quickest 12 days of our Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 10, 2013
- Cardiff CastleWaking up this morning was difficult. I realize that in the last blog post I forgot to mention the entirety of the night's escapades. Laundry was on the to-do list, as my aunt was leaving in just a couple days Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 10, 2013
- CymruWe arrived in Wales today. Our snug country cottage has been swapped for an urban apartment in Cardiff. Before we got there, however, we visited one of England's most famous sites: Stonehenge.
[float=left][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/532203/H Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 8, 2013
- Cardiff Castle ceiling
Posted by j0ne5y in Jonesy on Craic | Apr 8, 2013
- Cardiff Castle
Posted by j0ne5y in Jonesy on Craic | Apr 8, 2013
- CardiffHaving been mocked by a number of people for adding Cardiff to my itinerary (apparently one would only travel here if there was a rugby game on), I have to say I have been pleasantly surprised with the Welsh capital. Posted by j0ne5y in Jonesy on Craic | Apr 8, 2013
- Our PlanPicture the scene. The pink sun was setting over the turquoise lagoon that in circled a small palm fringed island. A newly wed couple sat on a veranda in front of a sand floored bar, sipping on a couple of Posted by Monkey Doo in Make mine a Monkey Doo with extra Doo. | Apr 6, 2013
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/452614/DSC_34 Posted by Love birds in Love Birds on the Road | Jan 31, 2013
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/452614/large_ Posted by Love birds in Love Birds on the Road | Jan 31, 2013
- Bike trip to WalesIn 2011, me and my dad set off on an 8-day bike trip to Wales. This is the biggest bike trip we've done so far!
Before we set off, we visited the Morgan Factory! It was great fun to see Posted by Evans-Pughe in Early Travels | Jan 24, 2013
- Getting readyIn order to keep a record of our impending trip to the Antipodes I have set up a blog to keep a diary of what we get up to. This is my first attempt at setting up and writing Posted by Harding Tours in getting ready | Jan 16, 2013
- Day 6Well the time has come to say goodbye to Wales. I feel like I've been here forever. It was fun, we explored this little town, did a little shopping, ate a lot of food and saw Laurie's campus. Posted by lins_euro in Girls' trip to the UK & Belgium!! | Dec 26, 2012
- Day 5Merry Christmas to all my friends back home. We had quite the day....preparing food, eating food, preparing food, eating more food. To be honest, it's 11pm here, and I can't move off the couch. I'm stuffed!
Chef Laurie Posted by lins_euro in Girls' trip to the UK & Belgium!! | Dec 25, 2012
- Day 4 Well...according to Laurie, today we relaxed. And apparently I don't know how to relax! Maybe true. I had a "relaxing" LONG LONG sleep...'til close to 1pm. God, I don't remember the last time I actually had a Posted by lins_euro in Girls' trip to the UK & Belgium!! | Dec 24, 2012
- Day 3Well, today was a productive day. It helps when it isn't shitting rain! Thank god.
Laur took us on a tour of campus, showed us the Arts Centre, view of the town (we are on the top of a Posted by lins_euro in Girls' trip to the UK & Belgium!! | Dec 23, 2012
- Day 2I keep on telling my sisters that I don't feel like I'm in a foreign country on vacation. It's hard to when you have Laurie cooking for you, taking you around and when you are hanging out at her Posted by lins_euro in Girls' trip to the UK & Belgium!! | Dec 22, 2012
- And we are off!Some might think this trip to Europe is unnecessary. After all, Candice & I just did a Euro trip 4 months ago. But I look at it like, we had an opportunity to go again, we are young, single, Posted by lins_euro in Girls' trip to the UK & Belgium!! | Dec 21, 2012
- Road Trip, WhalesWe went with Robin’s parents on a road trip through Wales. Once we crossed into Wales from England, it seem as though all vowels had been replaced by ‘w’ and ‘y.’ Seriously, how would you tell someone to take the Posted by Robin-and-Kevin in Adventures of Kevin and Robin | Nov 17, 2012
- Wait! This isn't pudding!We went to Conwy, Wales on September 12th. I didn't know until we got there that Wales is a separate country from England. They speak Welsh and English. Our house was right next to a part of the city Posted by IsabelK in Learning Through Exploring | Sep 12, 2012