- Visa[i]Not worrying about my visa at all,I'm just going to get it at the airport as it's really easy to do so.All as you do is fill in a simple visa form at the Airport,get your passport pics ready, you'll Posted by Brian Bear in Nepal in the Spring time. | Mar 2, 2014
- 10 days to goThis is the travel blog we will be using as we travel to Hong Kong and New Zealand.
If you look for the Subscribe button on this page, you can subscribe and get an email when we update the blog.
Pete Posted by phillipsnz in New Zealand 2014 | Mar 2, 2014
- Shopping[i][b]Been doing a bit of shopping on Ebay as I'm still undecided as to what to take on this trip.It'll be very warm during the day but it'll get considerably cooler in the evenings.There's also a risk of heavy downpours Posted by Brian Bear in Nepal in the Spring time. | Feb 23, 2014
- Passport ready but not yet packedIt's getting closer now with only 3 weeks to go.Spending most of my days counting the money I have stuffed down my pants,don't want to run out now do I? Been doing a lot of meditation and trying to keep Posted by Brian Bear in Nepal in the Spring time. | Feb 21, 2014
- Bookings EtcOctober 2013
Have booked flights to Bangkok and on flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Visa applications sent to Vietnam Embassy yesterday. All coming together quietly!! November 2013
Vietnam visas returned promptly. Passports now with Cambodian Embassy for vi Posted by pierre1912 in Bangkok and beyond!! | Jan 27, 2014
- Finally made itHeyyyy guys it's me all the way from Cardiff Wales
Currently 9 am on the 26th of Oct
I started this journey on the 24th flying Malaysian airline to KL. The flight was amazingly good due to the fact it wasn't Posted by stormymay in The Rugby League Trip of a lifetime | Oct 26, 2013
- Wales TalesOn arriving back in the UK from the Baltic states, we spent a night in Kent and went to dinner at a local pub with the family which was lovely because we had not been able to fly back for Posted by sandjharvey in Our Gap Year | Aug 16, 2013
- CAERNARFON to ABERGAVENNY (Wales) 24 JulyUnable to get more accommodation in Caernarfon we decided to venture South avoiding the ominous black clouds, we succeeded in avoiding rain all day.
Leaving Caernarfon heading towards Snowdonia, riding through the Pass of Lianberis we came across the Sl Posted by MKaye in Motorcycling around Europe 2013 | Jul 24, 2013
- ROSS-on-Wye (England) to Caernarfon (Wales) 23 JulyHuge thunder storm & lots of lightning last night, then finally it rained, unfortunately this did not cool the air much, but made it very humid.
Yesterday we met Westons Cider's best salesman, Richard, after we caught him Posted by MKaye in Motorcycling around Europe 2013 | Jul 24, 2013
- Winsome Wales 6th May
Departing from London, our first stop of the Wales tour was actually Stratford-Upon-Avon, in England. Peaceful Stratford-Upon-Avon is the birth and resting place of William Shakespeare, and features Tudor architecture and several of the Posted by Dohscovery in Ameizing Andventures | May 22, 2013
- Simpson's Cross - HomePacking up to go home was kind of sad, although I have to say I am looking forward to a nice warm shower and my own bed. The tipi has been lovely, full of little details that have made our Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 12, 2013
- Teifi Marshes Nature Reserve and Cilgerran CastleTeifi Marshes Nature Reserve
We woke to some nice sunshine this morning, and thoroughly enjoyed having breakfast outside overlooking the valley and hearing the birds singing from the hedgerows and the horses (and seriously cute foals) frolicking i Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 10, 2013
- Scolton Manor, Pembrokeshire National Park and Carreg CoetanDespite the driving rain (and at times hail) slapping against the canvas and the howling wind rustling in the rafters and shaking the tipi to the core, I was snug as a bug in a rug in my very comfortable Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 9, 2013
- Skomer - Simpson's CrossWe awoke at 05:00 wondering if we'd get off the island today or not. By 08:00 we were given the go-ahead for departure at 09:00, the last boat trip to the island until Saturday. The guests who were booked until Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 8, 2013
- Marloes - SkomerAfter a full English breakfast to set us up for the day, we made our way to the farm near the harbour where we were leaving the car for a couple of days. From there it was less than a Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 7, 2013
- Bristol - MarloesI can't believe how much stuff we're taking just for a week camping in Wales! It was like trying to solve a Rubik's Cube attempting to fit it all into the car! We didn't pack our passports however, and we Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 6, 2013
- Life in WalesThis morning we bid farewell to Helen. She headed out on the 9:25 am train to London so she could catch a flight to Amsterdam in the afternoon. Our time with Helen seems like the quickest 12 days of our Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 10, 2013
- Cardiff CastleWaking up this morning was difficult. I realize that in the last blog post I forgot to mention the entirety of the night's escapades. Laundry was on the to-do list, as my aunt was leaving in just a couple days Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 10, 2013
- CymruWe arrived in Wales today. Our snug country cottage has been swapped for an urban apartment in Cardiff. Before we got there, however, we visited one of England's most famous sites: Stonehenge.
[float=left][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/532203/H Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Apr 8, 2013
- Cardiff Castle ceiling
Posted by j0ne5y in Jonesy on Craic | Apr 8, 2013
- Cardiff Castle
Posted by j0ne5y in Jonesy on Craic | Apr 8, 2013
- CardiffHaving been mocked by a number of people for adding Cardiff to my itinerary (apparently one would only travel here if there was a rugby game on), I have to say I have been pleasantly surprised with the Welsh capital. Posted by j0ne5y in Jonesy on Craic | Apr 8, 2013
- Our PlanPicture the scene. The pink sun was setting over the turquoise lagoon that in circled a small palm fringed island. A newly wed couple sat on a veranda in front of a sand floored bar, sipping on a couple of Posted by Monkey Doo in Make mine a Monkey Doo with extra Doo. | Apr 6, 2013
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/452614/DSC_34 Posted by Love birds in Love Birds on the Road | Jan 31, 2013
- Wales - Cardiff
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/452614/large_ Posted by Love birds in Love Birds on the Road | Jan 31, 2013