- More photosA few more photos from Wales and the wedding - upload now working, hopefully!
[img=http://photos.travellers Posted by prosie in Rambling Rosies - The Wedding Trip | Apr 27, 2016
- Our cottage in Trecastle, WalesWe stayed in a lovely restored cottage in Trecastle for the wedding
Posted by prosie in Rambling Rosies - The Wedding Trip | Apr 27, 2016
- Jeff and Zara's WeddingJeff and Zara were married in a stunning setting in the Welsh countryside. Zara looked beautiful and Jeff was ebullient! A very lovely wedding, lots of laughter and a few tears. The weather was cool but fine. We were delighted Posted by prosie in Rambling Rosies - The Wedding Trip | Apr 23, 2016
- Wales southAugust 11
Left Hammonds at 11 and headed south through Wales - through Snowdonia - lunch at a pub somewhere in mid Wales.
Drove around Aberfan then continued south to Cardiff.
On through Somerset to stay at a pub in Wivliscombe. Posted by travelwrite100 in Europe 1982 | Apr 18, 2016
- WalesWe had 12 days between house sits so we decided on a 'Road Trip' around Wales then into Somerset, Devon, Cornwall and along the South Coast of England to Lewes near Brighton.
The following photo is from our last day Posted by denis.lynelle in Lynelle & Denis | Mar 12, 2016
- WalesOn Sunday we drove down some more rather small roads to a pub in Broad Haven with a fantastic views of the coastline called [[http://www.druidstone.co.uk|Druidstone hotel]]. Here we also had the opportunity to meet [[http://www.grahamehurd-wood.com Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jul 22, 2015
- WalesSo we left Marlow on Thursday and drove to Ammamford where we had arranged to have a quick stop with our friend Leighton's Dad, Wyn. Wyn gave us a quick tour on the town and shouted us a coffee.
Gary Posted by MaggieSyd in Our Adventures | Jul 19, 2015
- Half Way to BethlehemWho would have thought the day would come so quickly! Our last sightseeing day for this holiday.
Some of you reading this will claim we've been gone for ages but we can't believe our time is up tomorrow!
We collected Posted by DeniseUK15 in Denise n Rob UK Tripping | Jun 11, 2015
- ChepstowWhat do you do when you play hookey from the Conference.....you take a train trip to Chepstow in Monmouthshire.
If you walk to the train station, purchase two off peak day return tickets you can board the Arriva train at Posted by DeniseUK15 in Denise n Rob UK Tripping | Jun 10, 2015
- Thank goodness for £10Denise: I spent the day today with Jenny. Some friends in life you can see face to face too rarely but share a day with and enjoy relaxed conversation, drinking coffee and sharing stories as though you saw them regularly. Posted by DeniseUK15 in Denise n Rob UK Tripping | Jun 9, 2015
- Revisiting the Streets of WalesOoo a bit tired from yesterday so a sleep in until 830 just happened.
We threw some breaky down, went out with a trusty map, passed the pretend steamboat funnels and smoke stack at the front of the hotel and legged Posted by DeniseUK15 in Denise n Rob UK Tripping | Jun 8, 2015
- See you soon CroatiaToday we had to say see U later Split.
We flew back to Prague and had a huge temperature change. We went from sunny and hot to 14 degrees and overcast.
Tomorrow is a new day
Cheers T & N Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 8, 2015
- Hellos and GoodbyesHello Goodbye
Hello West Shetland mainland 900, hello Lerwick 1200, goodbye Shetlands Island 1605. Hello Edinbugh 1730, goodbye Edinburgh 1930 hello Cardiff 2050.
Our final drive in Shetlands for this trip was with our little Kia full of luggage all Posted by DeniseUK15 in Denise n Rob UK Tripping | Jun 7, 2015
- Leaving Drinks Already!This Friday will be the last time I'll see lots of you for around two years. That makes me really sad, but on the other hand I'm also excited and more than ready for the adventure to begin - Posted by ClareRoach in The Big One! | May 12, 2015
A very early start today. Up at 5.15am to skype with mum (Shelley) as I keep on missing her and don’t want her to get a complex. So breakfast was at 6am. The reason for the early start is a Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | May 2, 2015
- Let's make a start
==Well Here We Go Then[code][code][/code][/code]==
Seems like I've managed to start a blog. keeping it going, knowing what to write and what you may want to read is another matter. I've decided to just go for it for now. Posted by ClareRoach in The Big One! | Mar 31, 2015
- And in the end...So this brings us to the end of my latest endevor. I love London, I've been here a couple of times so far. On all occasions, I have not been able to get to Wales. For whatever Posted by AshleyC in Where in the world is Ashley Churchill? | Aug 20, 2014
===Holyhead, Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and Cardiff===
13th Nov- 16th Nov: After the night in Wicklow, we were up early to get the car back to Dublin. The weather was again cold and Posted by AshLisa in Ash & Lisa go exploring | Dec 23, 2014
- Saturday [b]The usual things are going on in our house today,well....the usual things that take place before a big trip.The packing,the unpacking and the packing again! I never know what to pack for a trip.Finally decided to split my suitcase into Posted by J3ssG in Christmas escape | Dec 6, 2014
- All About Lllangollen TodayWe have a few Skype chats home this morning, first daughter-in law Amanda – then with son Chad and wife Clarissa. Great to see their faces and hear what’s news back in the Land of Oz. We’ve decided to spend Posted by BioC12 in Biocultural 26/7 | Dec 2, 2014
- We Hear That Chester Is A Roman TownTried connecting to Skype to contact family, without any luck. So off to the Library and Information Centre this morning before driving to Chester, which has amazing markets and shopping streets called “The Rows” built by the Romans. Lots of Posted by BioC12 in Biocultural 26/7 | Dec 1, 2014
- Heading to the Welsh CoastTracking eastward towards the Welsh coast today, stopping for breakfast along the way. Then onto Saint Asaph, called a city - only because it has a cathedral (even though its smaller than Llangollen). We come over a rise, greeted by Posted by BioC12 in Biocultural 26/7 | Nov 30, 2014
- Travel Day: Conwy to TenbyToday, we had another incredibly beautiful travel day driving through the Welsh countryside. We started our morning right as the sun was rising around 8:15. I woke up to an amazing orange sky and laid in bed past my alarm Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Dec 3, 2014
- Chilly Day in ConwyLa'akea started off his morning much earlier than Kaela and me. He had already been awake and working on his various projects for nearly two hours by the time Kaela and I rolled out of bed for breakfast just before Posted by JK_Adventures in Justin and Kaela's Adventure | Dec 2, 2014
- Bishop Trevor HouseThis beautiful 400 year old yellow house wedged between the pub and antique shop - deserves a little blog all of its own to do it justice.
The house was named after the man who built the sto Posted by BioC12 in Biocultural 26/7 | Nov 29, 2014