Blog Entries tagged 'adventure'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'adventure'
- Tam Giac Mach flower in Ha GiangFor backpackers and photographers who have passionate for Tam Giac Mach flower in Ha Giang, autumn is the best time to flock to this northwest mountainous region to admire blooming Tam Giac Mach Flower fields. Although you can see Tam Posted by Lizzie Thuong in Sapa - Ha Giang in Vietnam | Oct 26, 2016
- Mai Hich - Moc Chau - Ta Xua 3 days[center]MAI HICH – MOC CHAU – TA XUA 3 DAYS[/center]
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Hich
Day 2: Mai Hich - Moc Chau – Bac Yen town
Day 3: Bac Yen – Ta Xua peak - Hanoi
Pick u Posted by Lizzie Thuong in Moc Chau Plateau | Oct 25, 2016
- Danube Delta - Galati - Moldova - ChișinăuSetting the alarm early to see if I can catch the sunrise was well worth it – the river is bathed in a beautiful light this morning as the sun peeks up through the mist.
Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 10, 2016
- REFLECTIONS ON MY SOUTH AMERICAN ADVENTURESo this is it, I've been back home in South of France for about 2 months now. I've started writing this post a while ago but I've been quite busy and to be honest I've kept postponing it... I've had Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Sep 28, 2016
- Chisinau - Cricova - Lalova - Orcheiul Vechi - ButuceniDay ONE of our private tour of Moldova, Transdniestr and Romania, arranged by [[https://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/holidays-guided-tours/moldova/|Undiscovered Destinations]].
As we weren't served any food on either of yesterday’s flights, it ha Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 2, 2016
- First Days in SingaporeSingpore - my first Asian country I traveled to. I was not only excited to explore a new part of the world, but also a new culture. All places I had been to were to some extent westernized. Even in Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | May 21, 2015
- Rotorua Aotearoa is a unique country in many different ways. Both halves are special in their own way and offer an amazing experience for anyone. While the North tends to be mostly warm and muggy, the further south you go, the Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | May 12, 2015
- Thinking about trekking Annapurna Base Camp (ABC)?
Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) is one of my favourite places to trek in Nepal and is totally worth visiting if you love all things beautiful and majestic! The picturesque peaks, the hospitab Posted by whadventures in Thinking about trekking Annapurna Camp | Sep 6, 2016
- WaitomoLeaving Hot Water Beach behind us, we rose early for a stop at the Karangahake Scenic Reserve. Our driver directed us around the stunning bush-clad gorge. Walking over two swing bridges, we could feel the old gold mining history of Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | May 11, 2015
- A Surprising Land of Waterfalls and Natural Wonders[float=right][/float]Mostly know for Ebola, civil war and corruption, Guinea have shown a very differen Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Aug 25, 2016
- Exploring New Zealands Deep South & Milford Sound Forgetting my worries about money for a while, I got on the bus which would take us around the most southern parts of New Zealand - called Deep South. This 3-day trip took us over Dunedin, Catlins , Invercargill, and Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | Mar 28, 2015
- 2016 KickOff in Bicolandia!Why 2016 KickOff you ask? Let me explain! :D This blog entry, I have written this after the trip and has been sitting in my document folder for quite a while now. I completely forgot about it and I'm sorry Posted by moonlitskies in Read At Your Own Risk. | Aug 7, 2016
- Malapascua Island, Cebu lovin'People often ask why I'm so into long journeys and tedious rides when I travel. Well besides the adrenaline rush I get by being on the road and the excitement it brings to my core while imagining what's in store Posted by moonlitskies in Read At Your Own Risk. | Aug 7, 2016
- Carbondale-Truck and FishingMonday we got up early and drove to the Glenwood Springs Ford by 7:30 AM. The folks there were very helpful and we found out that there were no computer messages on the truck about any problem, This Posted by 4adventure in Colorado 2016 | Aug 2, 2016
- In SummarySo that's it. Our advensha is over. I'm writing this while sat in my mum's house back in my hometown of Liverpool. We've been back exactly one week now and it still doesn't feel entirely real. Every time I go Posted by advensha in Advensha | Jul 14, 2016
- IN THE ECUADORIAN JUNGLE & ON OUR WAY TO COLOMBIAInitially Sam and I were thinking about going next to the Zona Cafetera, the coffee area but then we changed our minds and decided to do a jungle tour in the Cuyabano reserve. So we spent a day in Quito Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Jul 11, 2016
- QueenstownWe left Wanaka behind us and head to Queenstown. Making our way around Lake Dunstan, we grabbed some lunch and bound for the Kawarau Gorge. There, the scenery transformed into rugged rocky terrain. Early in the days, this posed Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | Mar 25, 2015
- Chapter 6: PeruThe 19 hour bus ride from Mancora to Lima wasn't half as bad as it sounds. Two meals, super comfy reclining seats and an endless stream of Adam Sandler films dubbed in Spanish, what more could you want? So when Posted by Daniel.J.B in Another travel blog | Jul 8, 2016
- Serengeti Part II
As we arrive at our lunch stop, a memory of 29 elephants wander past in the distance. As they do.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/435774/large_Elephants_ Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 19, 2016
- Australia: Uluṟu and Kata TjutaFrom Sydney airport we flew off on our Virgin Australia flight to another new state - Northern Territory. Our destination; Uluṟu, also known as Ayers Rock. Most of the 3.5 hour flight (yes Australia is THAT big) was wholly uneventful Posted by advensha in Advensha | Jul 3, 2016
- Born to be Wild! ==Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Looking for adventure
In whatever comes our way
Today was all about picking up the car, getting out of Zagreb and driving to Pula in a manual left hand drive car and driving on Posted by tszeitli in Continental Drift | Jun 30, 2016
- Serengeti Part I
As we wait for Malisa to come and collect us for today’s safari, Chris catches up on some Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 19, 2016
- Chapter 5: Ecuador to Mancora, PeruI'm not going to waste too much precious Internet space on Miami. It is what it is, and I'm sure some people love it, but I'm afraid I ain't one of them. Thankfully there was plenty of football to keep Posted by Daniel.J.B in Another travel blog | Jun 29, 2016
- Ndutu - Mbuzi Mawe
I start the day with a spot of bird watching as the sun comes up.
===[b]Wh Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 18, 2016
- Ndutu Part II
Food at Ndutu is always a pleasure and today’s lunch is no Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 17, 2016