Blog Entries tagged 'adventure'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'adventure'
- In SummarySo that's it. Our advensha is over. I'm writing this while sat in my mum's house back in my hometown of Liverpool. We've been back exactly one week now and it still doesn't feel entirely real. Every time I go Posted by advensha in Advensha | Jul 14, 2016
- IN THE ECUADORIAN JUNGLE & ON OUR WAY TO COLOMBIAInitially Sam and I were thinking about going next to the Zona Cafetera, the coffee area but then we changed our minds and decided to do a jungle tour in the Cuyabano reserve. So we spent a day in Quito Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Jul 11, 2016
- QueenstownWe left Wanaka behind us and head to Queenstown. Making our way around Lake Dunstan, we grabbed some lunch and bound for the Kawarau Gorge. There, the scenery transformed into rugged rocky terrain. Early in the days, this posed Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | Mar 25, 2015
- Chapter 6: PeruThe 19 hour bus ride from Mancora to Lima wasn't half as bad as it sounds. Two meals, super comfy reclining seats and an endless stream of Adam Sandler films dubbed in Spanish, what more could you want? So when Posted by Daniel.J.B in Another travel blog | Jul 8, 2016
- Serengeti Part II
As we arrive at our lunch stop, a memory of 29 elephants wander past in the distance. As they do.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/435774/large_Elephants_ Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 19, 2016
- Australia: Uluṟu and Kata TjutaFrom Sydney airport we flew off on our Virgin Australia flight to another new state - Northern Territory. Our destination; Uluṟu, also known as Ayers Rock. Most of the 3.5 hour flight (yes Australia is THAT big) was wholly uneventful Posted by advensha in Advensha | Jul 3, 2016
- Born to be Wild! ==Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Looking for adventure
In whatever comes our way
Today was all about picking up the car, getting out of Zagreb and driving to Pula in a manual left hand drive car and driving on Posted by tszeitli in Continental Drift | Jun 30, 2016
- Serengeti Part I
As we wait for Malisa to come and collect us for today’s safari, Chris catches up on some Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 19, 2016
- Chapter 5: Ecuador to Mancora, PeruI'm not going to waste too much precious Internet space on Miami. It is what it is, and I'm sure some people love it, but I'm afraid I ain't one of them. Thankfully there was plenty of football to keep Posted by Daniel.J.B in Another travel blog | Jun 29, 2016
- Ndutu - Mbuzi Mawe
I start the day with a spot of bird watching as the sun comes up.
===[b]Wh Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 18, 2016
- Ndutu Part II
Food at Ndutu is always a pleasure and today’s lunch is no Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 17, 2016
- CUZCO & THE INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU!Ryan and I flew to Cuzco to meet with our friends Meera, Nikita and Nira who had just arrived from London that day. It was nice to hang out with them as we got to explore this beautiful city. It Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Jun 17, 2016
- Ndutu - Part I
===Bat Eared Fox===
We leave the lodge while it is still dark this morning, and Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 17, 2016
- Vietnam by motorbikeI’ll have to admit, I panicked a bit. I think we both did. When, at the end of day one of our adventure we had only made it to Bao Loc, a full 111kms short of our projected destination of Posted by Travesty in WANDERLUST KÖNIG | Jun 15, 2016
- Ngorongoro - Oldupai - Ndutu
Seeing the clear skies from our balcony this morning, I really wish I’d got up in the night to take some pictures of the stars. I shall just have to photograph the sunrise Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 16, 2016
- Maramboi - Ngorongoro
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/435774/large_Breakfast_at_Maramboi_1.jp Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 15, 2016
- Sri Lanka Tour PackagesAll sri lanka tour packages we created in our experience. It categorized according to travel duration and interest activities.most world travelers come to sri lanka for 7 days tours , 8 day tours and 10 day tours, some travelers come Posted by DJ Travels in Sri Lanka Tour Packages | Jun 4, 2016
- Visit Sri LankaSri Lanka is stacked with nostalgic scenes represented by ascending peaks, lavish forests, sea like tanks and spouting waterfalls, that it was viewed as the lost heaven by numerous wander lusters. The stunning beaches of the Island had been lauded Posted by DJ Travels in Visit Sri Lanka | Jun 4, 2016
- Tour Operators in Sri LankaWe are DJ Travels Management (Pvt) Ltd. Our Company is one of Sri Lanka's momentous tour operators. Our reputation and greatness is earned everyday by providing the vital value and personal attention. We are one of Sri Lanka’s leading tour Posted by DJ Travels in Tour Operators in Sri Lanka | Jun 4, 2016
- Tarangire National Park
I am awake before the alarm goes off this morning, being abruptly dragged out of my slumber by the not-so-distant roar of a lion.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 14, 2016
- In the Footsteps of Caravans[float=right][/float]The thirst was the worst part. I wanted Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | May 30, 2016
As we are enjoying breakfast in the hotel, Tillya (owner of [[http://www.calabashadventures.com/|Calabash Adventures]]) arrives and greets us from behind a huge smile. He Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 12, 2016
- Cities of the SaharaHeading into the Mauritanian Sahara, I had to pass through a few unavoidable cities and towns. The region's central city is a garrison town and administrative centre, and nothing worth talking about. However, there were a few other places.
[float=left][i Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | May 25, 2016
- The Hitchhikers Guide To The Trans Siberian: Part 1
It was the best of times Posted by Globesmacked in Globesmacked | May 23, 2016
- COLONIAL AREQUIPA & COLCA CANYONI arrived in Arequipa by bus with Vilma, a Finnish girl I had met in my hostel in Puno, and got there in about 5h. A Peruvian man came in and started preaching the importance of eating well and leading Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | May 22, 2016