Blog Entries tagged 'adventure'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'adventure'
- Ndutu - Mbuzi Mawe
I start the day with a spot of bird watching as the sun comes up.
===[b]Wh Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 18, 2016
- Ndutu Part II
Food at Ndutu is always a pleasure and today’s lunch is no Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 17, 2016
- CUZCO & THE INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU!Ryan and I flew to Cuzco to meet with our friends Meera, Nikita and Nira who had just arrived from London that day. It was nice to hang out with them as we got to explore this beautiful city. It Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Jun 17, 2016
- Ndutu - Part I
===Bat Eared Fox===
We leave the lodge while it is still dark this morning, and Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 17, 2016
- Vietnam by motorbikeI’ll have to admit, I panicked a bit. I think we both did. When, at the end of day one of our adventure we had only made it to Bao Loc, a full 111kms short of our projected destination of Posted by Travesty in WANDERLUST KÖNIG | Jun 15, 2016
- Ngorongoro - Oldupai - Ndutu
Seeing the clear skies from our balcony this morning, I really wish I’d got up in the night to take some pictures of the stars. I shall just have to photograph the sunrise Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 16, 2016
- Maramboi - Ngorongoro
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/435774/large_Breakfast_at_Maramboi_1.jp Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 15, 2016
- Sri Lanka Tour PackagesAll sri lanka tour packages we created in our experience. It categorized according to travel duration and interest activities.most world travelers come to sri lanka for 7 days tours , 8 day tours and 10 day tours, some travelers come Posted by DJ Travels in Sri Lanka Tour Packages | Jun 4, 2016
- Visit Sri LankaSri Lanka is stacked with nostalgic scenes represented by ascending peaks, lavish forests, sea like tanks and spouting waterfalls, that it was viewed as the lost heaven by numerous wander lusters. The stunning beaches of the Island had been lauded Posted by DJ Travels in Visit Sri Lanka | Jun 4, 2016
- Tour Operators in Sri LankaWe are DJ Travels Management (Pvt) Ltd. Our Company is one of Sri Lanka's momentous tour operators. Our reputation and greatness is earned everyday by providing the vital value and personal attention. We are one of Sri Lanka’s leading tour Posted by DJ Travels in Tour Operators in Sri Lanka | Jun 4, 2016
- Tarangire National Park
I am awake before the alarm goes off this morning, being abruptly dragged out of my slumber by the not-so-distant roar of a lion.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 14, 2016
- In the Footsteps of Caravans[float=right][/float]The thirst was the worst part. I wanted Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | May 30, 2016
As we are enjoying breakfast in the hotel, Tillya (owner of [[http://www.calabashadventures.com/|Calabash Adventures]]) arrives and greets us from behind a huge smile. He Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | May 12, 2016
- Cities of the SaharaHeading into the Mauritanian Sahara, I had to pass through a few unavoidable cities and towns. The region's central city is a garrison town and administrative centre, and nothing worth talking about. However, there were a few other places.
[float=left][i Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | May 25, 2016
- The Hitchhikers Guide To The Trans Siberian: Part 1
It was the best of times Posted by Globesmacked in Globesmacked | May 23, 2016
- COLONIAL AREQUIPA & COLCA CANYONI arrived in Arequipa by bus with Vilma, a Finnish girl I had met in my hostel in Puno, and got there in about 5h. A Peruvian man came in and started preaching the importance of eating well and leading Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | May 22, 2016
- Malaysia: Cameron HighlandsWe kissed goodbye to our futuristic prison pods and got on a coach heading to Cameron Highlands. For the first time we had to jam our own bags into the luggage hold which, incidentally, we were crap at. We spotted Posted by advensha in Advensha | May 12, 2016
- Time for flying! And then the day had arrived, the Big day. Wasn’t able to sleep many hours during night, but got up and felt refreshed with adrenaline pumping. A small breakfast was eaten (not worth eating too much in case of air-sickness) Posted by bejjan in MiG-29 Flight | Apr 26, 2016
- Malaysia: PenangOn our last morning we discovered that the sky-walk that had been closed while we were in Langkawi for maintenance had actually been open for a few days as they'd finished their work a little early but just decided not Posted by advensha in Advensha | May 7, 2016
- Welcome to our Travel Blog
=='Whatever you dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!' [Goethe]==
[/i][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/818760/4 Posted by jkerkin in Continental Drift | Apr 30, 2016
- A WILD AMAZONIAN ADVENTURE IN THE PAMPAS!Our next step was to head to Rurrenabaque, in the North west of Bolivia, for another long and painful journey. Everyone knows that taking the bus from La Paz to Rurre (as locals call it) is not a good idea Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Apr 29, 2016
- Thailand: Ko Lanta and TrangOn the morning of Friday 15th April we left Khao Lak heading to Ko Lanta. Our first leg of the journey was a cramped minibus where we got talking to a lovely retired British couple from London who had done Posted by advensha in Advensha | Apr 25, 2016
- GETTING TROPICAL IN BOLIVIAN ORIENTERyan had planned to stay in Sucre for 2 weeks to do some Spanish classes so I decided to follow Anna and Baptiste and keep exploring Bolivia towards the East while Antoine and Yasmine both went to La Paz. I Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Apr 20, 2016
- Stupid, but Lucky – Part Two: Romantic Explorations[float=right][/float]I have to admit that I am very much a romantic when it comes Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Apr 13, 2016
- BOLIVIA AND THE INCREDIBLE UYUNI TOURAfter about 8h in the bus we arrived in La Quiaca (North of Argentina) in the morning. We got off and had to cross the border to Bolivia by foot to get our passport stamped - we were happily surprised Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Apr 11, 2016