Blog Entries tagged 'adventure'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'adventure'
- Put down that map and get wonderfully lostWow, so I am three days and absolutely loving it here. And so much has already happened.
My first official day in Ho Chi Minh City on sunday (10th) after failing to sleep in to beat being in New Zealand time- Posted by breannamorgan34 in Somewhere in Vietnam | Nov 11, 2013
- There Is A Light That Never Goes Out==There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is. - Einstein==
Sometimes it's the smallest ideas, the tiniest gesture, the simplest thought, that charges forward with Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Nov 11, 2013
- Trip to Xian for the National Day holiday...[center]So the journey began with a taxi to the train station; a taxi that should have cost about 10-15 yuan (£1-1.50) but because it was the National Day holiday and because we're white, we were told it would cost 30 Posted by Lady Mantle in Off to China | Nov 2, 2013
- The Devil's MaskColours, make-up, masks, capes, costumes, sugar and the cover of night.
Halloween, the Devils Day, is the one night a year a girl can dress like a total slut, and no one can say anything - haha ok not exactly Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Nov 1, 2013
- The Heart - The High and The HurtIf your heart is just a muscle that pumps blood through your body, then why does it feel like it's shattering within you when something bad happens or feels like it's going to escape through your chest when when you're Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Oct 13, 2013
- Zombie Walk!!Zombie Walk!!!!! So every sense like flash mobs and the like have started to pop up I have always wanted to join. I finally got my chance! Seoul held an annual zombie walk! Getting all zombie-a-fied and Posted by cstravelsabroad in Charlene's Travels Abroad | Oct 3, 2013
- Hawaiian Vacation with my Russian Bear
Back in July, my boyfriend and I took a week long vacation to Oahu. It was his first time there, (and yes he is Russian, hence the title of this blog) and we filmed our Posted by GrisWorld in GrisWorld | Sep 24, 2013
- No man is an IslandEat olives in Greece... olives, tzatziki, Gyros, yogurt and lots of meat on a stick. We visited Greece during the European summer of 2012. I was still licking my wounds after my dreams of wedded bliss were derailed and Posted by ForeignProblems in #Foreignproblems | Sep 20, 2013
- Mary's quick Italian guideMary’s guide to roaming rome☺
Firstly get yourself a guide book, even if you just borrow one from the library, make sure that it divides Rome into areas or neighborhoods… this will make it easier to see everything. I would Posted by ForeignProblems in #Foreignproblems | Aug 30, 2013
- I heart ShamblesSometimes you accept things for what they are and you become settled in your thoughts, in your ideas and even in your personality. Sometimes the person you are at 26 is the person you resolve to be for the rest Posted by ForeignProblems in #Foreignproblems | Aug 30, 2013
- Roaming through Rome
'Rome is the city of echoes, the city of illusions, and the city of yearning.
Giotto di Bondone'
This was to be our first solo trip together. We had both travelled previously but it was always within the comforts of pre-packaged tour Posted by ForeignProblems in #Foreignproblems | Aug 26, 2013
- Introducing "Gentleman Adventurer"Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow this blog via the subscribe button on the right
Welcome ... to the other side !
(foto taken in Bhutan, the gross h Posted by LuxuryRogue in Gentleman Adventurer | Dec 4, 2013
- 'Tis Better to Have Loved and Lost...Right?They say absence makes the heart grow fonder but what they should also include in that is that absence is painful and will feel like a lump in your throat for some time. In this new life I've found, I Posted by CC Ya Later in CC Ya Later | Aug 8, 2013
- Life Off Society's Conventional PathSociety's conventional path goes like this: finish high school, get into a great college AND graduate from said college, get a real job that pays well, meet the man/woman of your dreams and marry them ASAP, make babies, work until Posted by CC Ya Later in CC Ya Later | Aug 8, 2013
- cracknell and the coppid beechive been to many places...and ive seen amazing things. my family has come and gone and all the while my man has been by my side. we have had fun nights, rough mornings and everything in between. we are finally Posted by tahneeinlondon in tahnee in london | Aug 6, 2013
- Crazy Canyoning - Croatia style!=="Life is either a great adventure or nothing."- Helen Keller==
===Situated with only the Adriatic sea separating Croatia and Italy, Split has many Italian influences, especially in regards to food. There are as many pizza Posted by travellinglise in Lisa and Mark's Great European Adventure | Jul 28, 2013
- There's the moment!!! Moment of truth :-)Well, a life-long practitioner of the J-i-T concept - just proved that it works, for just one more time!!!
How else would you explain - leaving office at 5pm for a 6pm bus (my good friend Sesha squeaked - 6o'clock Posted by prakashj9t3 in Globetrotting - One trip at a time | Jul 21, 2013
- A little bit of this, A little bit of that A lot of time has passed since my last blog post. Between continuing to travel for work while a Posted by GrisWorld in GrisWorld | Jul 19, 2013
- The National Sport is Cow DodgingMy impressions of Georgia may cause quite a stir. There is a State in the USA called Georgia. They will almost certainly think that my comments are about their world and will be unimpressed - little realizing that another Georgia Posted by Wheelspin in A Merry Go Around | Jun 24, 2013
- Mountain Biking in Sri LankaThis track definitely wasn’t on the map, and it certainly wasn’t on the Google earth print-out I was using to navigate. I was twenty miles north east of Unawatuna in the south of Sri Lanka and it was starting to Posted by Moonstone Exped in Sri Lanka Adventure Travel | Jun 22, 2013
- Whirlwinds and Roller CoastersSo... almost a month between posts. I would like to say I was off having amazing adventures where I was unable to sit down long enough to compose even the simplest of lines but let's be honest I was Posted by cstravelsabroad in Charlene's Travels Abroad | Jun 12, 2013
- Yodeling Under a GlacierIt is raining as I step off the number three bus and onto the side of the Mendenhall Loop Road. It has been raining since I woke up hung over at the Alaskan (a Juneau tradition), and it has been Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Jun 9, 2013
- One week, 21hours...
I was sitting at home tonight after a long and challenging work day and all of a sudden it hit me! I leave in a week.
I get to sit in the plane and let the travel loving side of Posted by Sarah_giak in European Adventure 2013 | May 16, 2013
- The Bottom of the OceanOk so edit:::: I really did write this (not within a few days but much sooner than this posting) I also wrote it as I was going to bed and clearly in my sleep befuddled state I hit "save Posted by cstravelsabroad in Charlene's Travels Abroad | May 14, 2013
- The Island of New Providence
Our cruise, the Royal Caribbean
We arrived in Bahamas at last! The cruise is amazing, all we are doing is basically enjoy the cruise we took, the [[http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacru Posted by ZK_15 in My Dream Trip around the World | Apr 28, 2013