Blog Entries tagged 'air_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'air_travel'
- Yongala, winning and crocodilesBecause this was so long ago and our brains are slowly being dissolved by Kiwi Experience alcohol, we have decided to narrow down our time in Ayre, Magnetic Island and Cairns to a series of highlights.
Ayre - a tiny town Posted by noodz4loz in Babez on Round the World Tour 2010 | Jun 30, 2010
- Start of TripThis is a test Posted by dtbrennan in Europe Vacation | Jun 29, 2010
- Checked in and ready to fly!I had never done the online checkin before. Smooth and easy. Bypassed the long line of travelers and spent only a minute at the counter. So far so good, Frontier Airlines. It took a bit longer to Posted by Dano8 in Austin is the Place to Be! | Jun 29, 2010
- Boarding passes printedOn the eve of my annual trek to Austin, Texas, to visit the world's greatest nine-year old, my sister, mother and many other family members. This is a chance for a complete change of scenery and place. Austin Posted by Dano8 in Austin is the Place to Be! | Jun 28, 2010
- End of the dreamBig game against Serbia was not enough to get the boys into the finals. Most experts here recognized that our boys do not really have the fine ball skills of the better teams but in soccer a lot can be Posted by grobarry in Robert and Garry at the World Cup | Jun 23, 2010
- Johannesburg, at last
Our home for the first night is the Airport Game Lodge. Thomas the driver entertained us with his theories about soccer on the 10 minute drive from the airport. A cold snap has Jo-berg in its grip. Ice on the Posted by jfarq in jfjwinafrica | Jun 20, 2010
- Evan & Alex's weddingThe photos will have to come later.
Well a great ime was had by all. Dawn did not enjoy the wedding but managed everything else. Hope she is fully recovering ready for the trip to Melbourne to Tanya.
Everything seemed to go Posted by BerylB in Adventure before Dementia | Jun 19, 2010
- Low cost flightsIn this fast paced life, who wants to wait? At least I am not interested because impatience is the new life. Railways and roadways take a lot of toil and time as well. Here low cost flights (http://www.travelspe.com) come in business. Posted by travelondo in Low cost flights | Jun 17, 2010
- Phoenix HomecomingMiles Traveled...1835
The traveling is officially over. It was at nearly 10:30PM that Sylvester and Loretta, aka Sly and Lo, picked Sara and I up from the airport. It was Sly's birthday so we tried two restaurants on the Posted by tourdeflor in USA Sweet USA | Jun 3, 2010
- Flight tickets boughtFinally got the tickets for Australia. Going there will be exciting with a stopover in Istanbul. From Istanbul I'll be heading to Kuala Lumpur, and from there directly to the Gold Coast.
Overview: Overall cost for the tickets was 4343 DKK Posted by olewesth in The whereabouts of Ole | May 21, 2010
- Journey beginsNow it's all over my task begins - blog the trip from start to end! Phew, I'll need to go into training for this.
Way back in April, we began the journey, flying across the Atlantic, Sydney to San Francisco, via Posted by silverpear in Now voyaging ... | May 20, 2010
- MCI-Dallas-Miami-Lima-Cuzco.... Phew!5/19 Cuzco, Peru
We arrived safely in Lima around 6:10am local time, and slept in the terminal, waiting for our departure to Cuzco. Our first class treatment spoiled us on the 3 legs of our flight with ample drinks and steak Posted by senete in Peru, Argentina, & Chile! | May 20, 2010
- day one we went to check in then we wet to custons and immigration then we waited to go in the plane then we got on at 2.30 we are in the plane for 23 hours Posted by brett_gate in europe trip | May 26, 2010
- AirportsThink pre-big bang, unordered, undefined chaos. Swirling torrents of color and sound. Emergency shuttles whizz by illustrating the infamous Doppler Effect. Are you thinking of the scene from Mean Girls? You know. The scene. At the water hole?
Well, it's Posted by CStassel in European Panorama | May 18, 2010
- Pre-Travel5:56pm Alaska time.
My life consists of Facebook, assisting my sister and her friend with science homework, and baking potatoes. Everything is packed and good to go. I have severe anxiety about packing too much, so I am proud to Posted by CStassel in European Panorama | May 17, 2010
- Planning the Trip to Auckland, NZ.I am going to Auckland on the 28th May to the 30th May. I am very excited because it's the first time i'm travelling by myself (Because i'm 9). Posted by bakerychaz in My Trip to Auckland, NZ | May 15, 2010
- Europe 2010test Posted by hollyward in The beginning | May 14, 2010
- Super Savannah GeorgiaRoom 617, Avia Hotel, Savannah, Georgia. 6.17om, Thursday 1/5/10
But before we cover Savannah, I have to go right back to the flight from Heathrow. The story in pictures:-
By the way, it took AA half the time that Iberia took to Posted by Johnash in Back Again - Two Thousand & Ten | May 13, 2010
- Dubai,and Irish Pubs We made it!!
Sitting in a little internet cafe in Nice, (had laptop problems)the sun has just gone down (9:30pm) spectacular sunset over the french riveria, little white, pink, and blue house with shutters, cobblestones, beautiful fountains, amaz Posted by Kerry F in Kerry and Ians European Adventure | May 13, 2010
- In transit......Well here we are in Heathrow... arrived after our 9 hour smooth flight from Vancouver.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by ctravelbug in escape to africa | May 13, 2010
- Dallas, but no JRRoom 439, Hilton Garden Inn, Grapevine nr DFW Airport. 6:58pm 11/5/10
12 hour flight. Originally we were going to be on the ground on a taxiway for 2.5 hours waiting to take off. But we got an earlier slot at around Posted by Johnash in Back Again - Two Thousand & Ten | May 11, 2010
- Lady Travelling in Large, Pink Hat..American Airlines Lounge, Terminal 3 LHR. 08:43 11/5/10
The plane is here, it's on the departures board so we should be OK to Dallas. It may take longer (over Norway and the North of Iceland, apparently) but we think we'll get Posted by Johnash in Back Again - Two Thousand & Ten | May 11, 2010
- Flying!The day finally came! We headed on down to Sydney International after Ryan (Cara's brother) was so fantastic and took us all there in the very early morning. Cara did a great job in getting everything ready to Posted by giffords in Visiting the Orient | May 8, 2010
- Perth to Poo!May 1st:
We left Saturday via Tiger. Yeah yeah we know everyone told us on Tiger you pay for everything. EVERYTHING.
Seats, booking fee, taxes, meals.. bla bl..a so we decided it was still cheaper by a small margin.
So what they do, Posted by shananmark in South East Asia, from Corner to Corner | May 5, 2010
- Up in the air
It was quite funny flying with Air Canada to Frankfurt. On the way to the security check in, my family and I were taking pictures and then this guy offered to take pictures of all of us together which was Posted by Madalina in Mada in Madrid | May 4, 2010