Blog Entries tagged 'air_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'air_travel'
- Day 62 - Rob is 40!!! (from +12GMT to -10GMT)So today was a long day, 46 hours in total but a great way to spend my birthday.
We woke in time to go fish feeding in the reef again, then spent the day making the most of the sun, snorkelling Posted by RobBuckley in Round the World in 75 days | Apr 20, 2010
- LAXThe best part about leaving Los Angeles Posted by lhess in South American Adventure | Apr 15, 2010
- Travel Challenge #1: Time ZonesOur trip started without a hitch! We arrived at Denver International Airport 5 hours early since (go figure) everyone has to work on a typical Tuesday afternoon. My brother (thanks again, Park) was the only person that could get us Posted by kym.haley in Quarter Life Crisis? Maybe so... | Apr 15, 2010
- Leaving SingaporeSo we spent the last morning in Singapore doing what, yep shopping.
Shoes and long sleeve shirts for the cooler weather to come. Oh and Thank you Connie, our travel agent, the extended checkout was a godsend.
Singapore airport was a smooth Posted by noraht in How to use up Long Service Leave | Apr 15, 2010
- The Longest Day!The Longest Day!
The start of our European holiday.
The day started at 7am- and as I was not completely packed for the trip to Europe, hadn’t a clue of what to wear on the plane and the house looked like a Posted by AnnaFisher in Here There & Everywhere | Apr 14, 2010
- HomeArrived in PHX very early this morning thanks to tail winds out of Hawaii.
A nice nap and now catching up.
Back to work in the morning.
Feeling a bit better today.
I miss my family.
Sent from my iPhone
Posted by PTTempe in Open Mind | Apr 12, 2010
- My First EntryWelcome to my blog. My name is Mahala, and this summer I will be taking my first trip out of the country to a place called Natal. Natal is a city in the state of Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil. Posted by Peixe in Mahala's Travels | Apr 12, 2010
- A Hui Hou
I am trying my hardest to let you go.
I told you this morning as I sat next to you, I am finished with this intense sadness and feelings of loss.
I will keep your mem Posted by PTTempe in Open Mind | Apr 11, 2010
- SaunaBad Stuff
We had planned on flying out of Lima to Arequipa on the 3rd using LAN airlines that we were getting tickets for through a travel agency called Go2Peru.com, they royally failed us and didn’t get the tickets, AND didn’t Posted by sethnmon in Exploring with Transits and Treasures | Apr 10, 2010
- In the BeginingThe clock has just ticked past midnight.
It is now Saturday April 10 2010, the day of the flight to Singapore that signals the start of 6 months outside of Australia's borders.
Inara will pick us up around 12:30 pm, and there Posted by noraht in How to use up Long Service Leave | Apr 9, 2010
This Is The Map Of Pakistan! Posted by InvalidKid in Pakistan | Apr 8, 2010
- Wish Me Luck!My clothes are repelled, jerky and bars are stowed away, I've been sufficiently perforated with protecting immunizations, and have swallowed my first malaria pill... What am I missing??
Work on Friday, Gay Pride on Saturday, and Sunday I Posted by senete in Haiti Medical Volunteer Trip | Apr 7, 2010
- The Arduous 26+ hour Journey!Snores are vibrating the lampshades! It’s 7:00am on Easter Sunday and my lovely beautiful wife is fast asleep. I on the other hand force myself to wake up so that I can make the most of the remaining Posted by KingMusto in Bowsers Wanted Down Under...We Hope! | Apr 7, 2010
- The first Pint of many!Well, we made it! We are finally here in London. After a grueling flight schedule (9hrs, then 6hr stop over in Singapore, then 13hrs to Heathrow), we had the pleasant experience of buying a ticket for, and getting on the Posted by MelJM2010 in Wandering Harmony | Apr 6, 2010
- HatchetBrian wakes up and starts vomitting because of the horrible Gutcherries. Brian goes to the woods again and finds some Raspberries and a bear, the bear stands there but doesn't move to harm Brian so he just ignores it and Posted by 394316 in Hatchet | Apr 1, 2010
- HatchetBrian wakes up and has some motivating thoughts about staying positive. he then decides to get moving and builds a shelter to stay warm. Brian finds some food (berries) and tries to survive off them but they give him real Posted by 394316 in Hatchet | Apr 1, 2010
- HatchetThe Pilot smells more and more and also aches about the pain in his shoulders. Brian starts to worry about the pilot and his pain. the pilot stars jerking around and sta Posted by 394316 in Hatchet | Mar 31, 2010
- HatchetBrian goes on a plane to visit his dad, and his mom gives him a hatchet (odd gift if you ask me.) as a parting gift in the car before he gets on the plane. Brian gets on Posted by 394316 in Hatchet | Mar 31, 2010
- Travelling to Heathrow tomorrow! as the travelling begins...Well, after weeks of chatting about it, feeling different emotions, saying goodbye to people for a few months and weeks of planning, tomorrow I go to Heathrow and terminal 1 to board the Air New Zealand flight to Los Angeles. Posted by Soulman83 in So the travelling begins tomorrow.... | Mar 30, 2010
- "Don’t worry, that strap pops open only because it's broken"
I jumped off Posted by stephgrebe in When in Rome.... | Mar 29, 2010
- march 22 2010 Brisbane airport to CairnsMonday March 22 2010 sitting in the Brisbane International Airport, waiting to depart for Cairns. Flight time 6:55am
The gate 20 station area was filling up with people. Who knew so many were going to or through the Cairns airport. Posted by dpanusa in Donna's Trip to Australia | Mar 25, 2010
- The Day Has Finally Arrived.I managed to fit my entire life into 3 suitcases and a carry-on. I am sitting in the British Airways lounge waiting for my 7:30pm flight. Most of the stress is gone now.....closed up at work, all packed, Posted by ractor in Ractor's European Adventure | Mar 21, 2010
- From Russia with love...
So we stayed up for what felt like forever (actually the taxi came to get us at 3.00am) and headed off to Heathrow Terminal 1. Felt bizarre leaving cos felt like going on a normal holl as oppo Posted by RosiePony in RoJo Global Travels | Mar 21, 2010
- Across the Sea
From Dammam to London
Overnight flights stink. Especially in economy. Especially when you know you still have 18 hours of flying time after this flight. Especially when you kno Posted by sethnmon in Exploring with Transits and Treasures | Mar 20, 2010
- Day 10 - FINAL DAYSo I'm at the airport waiting for our flight to start boarding (in like 10 minutes).
I tried to buy my brother this really cool asian beverage... but apparently they're going to take it away from me because you can't have Posted by SoraChan in Trip to China | Mar 19, 2010