Blog Entries tagged 'air_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'air_travel'
- HatchetAfter he attempts to fish and fails Miserablely at it he goes to make a fishing spear. He goes into the woods and builds the spear but, instead builds a bow and arrow out of whatever he can find. after Posted by 394316 in Hatchet | Apr 22, 2010
- HatchetBrian gets a bigger fire and can't leave it because all he wants is to have a friend, a warm friend. Brian keeps the fire going and when he does have the chance to leave he goes to the small Posted by 394316 in Hatchet | Apr 22, 2010
- HatchetBrian goes back to the shelter and goes to bed and has a very, very long dream about his dad trying to tell him something but then he is warped to a park with his friend and the Posted by 394316 in Hatchet | Apr 22, 2010
- Home Safely3 planes and 14 hours later I am back in KC. Sitting inside an enclosed car, driving on smooth open roads free of debris, with complete order was a jolt back into the day to day reality that I Posted by senete in Haiti Medical Volunteer Trip | Apr 22, 2010
- "HE IS NOT HERE - FOR HE IS RISEN"
After staying in Tel Aviv for 3 nights we decided to go to Jerusalem. Only heard from stories - this place now became very realistic.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by Nadia88 in Nadia on the Road | Apr 22, 2010
- Northumberland to Buenos AiresQuite Interesting
The journey was long and we owe friends and family a great big thankyou. In the end we had no option but to take the decision to go from Madrid. Our flight from Heathrow was cancelled at 3.00pm Posted by Mick G in High Andes Trip | Apr 21, 2010
- Visa ApplicationsI've had some trouble navigating the Brazilian Consulate in Washington DC's website. After a few days of searching around the site on and off, I finally decided that I had all of the materials and money collected to finally turn Posted by Peixe in Mahala's Travels | Apr 20, 2010
- Day 62 - Rob is 40!!! (from +12GMT to -10GMT)So today was a long day, 46 hours in total but a great way to spend my birthday.
We woke in time to go fish feeding in the reef again, then spent the day making the most of the sun, snorkelling Posted by RobBuckley in Round the World in 75 days | Apr 20, 2010
- LAXThe best part about leaving Los Angeles Posted by lhess in South American Adventure | Apr 15, 2010
- Travel Challenge #1: Time ZonesOur trip started without a hitch! We arrived at Denver International Airport 5 hours early since (go figure) everyone has to work on a typical Tuesday afternoon. My brother (thanks again, Park) was the only person that could get us Posted by kym.haley in Quarter Life Crisis? Maybe so... | Apr 15, 2010
- Leaving SingaporeSo we spent the last morning in Singapore doing what, yep shopping.
Shoes and long sleeve shirts for the cooler weather to come. Oh and Thank you Connie, our travel agent, the extended checkout was a godsend.
Singapore airport was a smooth Posted by noraht in How to use up Long Service Leave | Apr 15, 2010
- The Longest Day!The Longest Day!
The start of our European holiday.
The day started at 7am- and as I was not completely packed for the trip to Europe, hadn’t a clue of what to wear on the plane and the house looked like a Posted by AnnaFisher in Here There & Everywhere | Apr 14, 2010
- HomeArrived in PHX very early this morning thanks to tail winds out of Hawaii.
A nice nap and now catching up.
Back to work in the morning.
Feeling a bit better today.
I miss my family.
Sent from my iPhone
Posted by PTTempe in Open Mind | Apr 12, 2010
- My First EntryWelcome to my blog. My name is Mahala, and this summer I will be taking my first trip out of the country to a place called Natal. Natal is a city in the state of Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil. Posted by Peixe in Mahala's Travels | Apr 12, 2010
- A Hui Hou
I am trying my hardest to let you go.
I told you this morning as I sat next to you, I am finished with this intense sadness and feelings of loss.
I will keep your mem Posted by PTTempe in Open Mind | Apr 11, 2010
- SaunaBad Stuff
We had planned on flying out of Lima to Arequipa on the 3rd using LAN airlines that we were getting tickets for through a travel agency called Go2Peru.com, they royally failed us and didn’t get the tickets, AND didn’t Posted by sethnmon in Exploring with Transits and Treasures | Apr 10, 2010
- In the BeginingThe clock has just ticked past midnight.
It is now Saturday April 10 2010, the day of the flight to Singapore that signals the start of 6 months outside of Australia's borders.
Inara will pick us up around 12:30 pm, and there Posted by noraht in How to use up Long Service Leave | Apr 9, 2010
This Is The Map Of Pakistan! Posted by InvalidKid in Pakistan | Apr 8, 2010
- Wish Me Luck!My clothes are repelled, jerky and bars are stowed away, I've been sufficiently perforated with protecting immunizations, and have swallowed my first malaria pill... What am I missing??
Work on Friday, Gay Pride on Saturday, and Sunday I Posted by senete in Haiti Medical Volunteer Trip | Apr 7, 2010
- The Arduous 26+ hour Journey!Snores are vibrating the lampshades! It’s 7:00am on Easter Sunday and my lovely beautiful wife is fast asleep. I on the other hand force myself to wake up so that I can make the most of the remaining Posted by KingMusto in Bowsers Wanted Down Under...We Hope! | Apr 7, 2010
- The first Pint of many!Well, we made it! We are finally here in London. After a grueling flight schedule (9hrs, then 6hr stop over in Singapore, then 13hrs to Heathrow), we had the pleasant experience of buying a ticket for, and getting on the Posted by MelJM2010 in Wandering Harmony | Apr 6, 2010
- HatchetBrian wakes up and starts vomitting because of the horrible Gutcherries. Brian goes to the woods again and finds some Raspberries and a bear, the bear stands there but doesn't move to harm Brian so he just ignores it and Posted by 394316 in Hatchet | Apr 1, 2010
- HatchetBrian wakes up and has some motivating thoughts about staying positive. he then decides to get moving and builds a shelter to stay warm. Brian finds some food (berries) and tries to survive off them but they give him real Posted by 394316 in Hatchet | Apr 1, 2010
- HatchetThe Pilot smells more and more and also aches about the pain in his shoulders. Brian starts to worry about the pilot and his pain. the pilot stars jerking around and sta Posted by 394316 in Hatchet | Mar 31, 2010
- HatchetBrian goes on a plane to visit his dad, and his mom gives him a hatchet (odd gift if you ask me.) as a parting gift in the car before he gets on the plane. Brian gets on Posted by 394316 in Hatchet | Mar 31, 2010